• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh, well, they wouldn't doubt on wanting to give support to their partners' friends-
-----
-They stand there for an hour at least-
-----
Charlotte: "Well, if I'm allowed, I wouldn't mind~!"
"Winter and Mr. Fish are mad at Toffee as well because he threatened Patxi and Moana, respectively, so yeah..."

"Undyne herself suggested the meeting, in fact, showing there is some of her real self buried down in there, but her lack of a SOUL is messing with her able to actually feel what she knows is right or wrong..."
___

"But after that...?"
___

Nothing suspicious, I promise!

"He's not a good actor, but he seems to be suggesting that he wants her help in ending this Alliance...Considering their other forces, that obviously won't be an easy task, but it's a start. He's probably not the only secret rebel..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He actually doesn't speak again after that, so that it really is the last thing she hears from Sans, ust to rub salt in the wound."

...You couldn't be in control forever, Chara. I'm...I'm sorry it had to be this way...

___

"Jenny charges!"
-his SOUL dissolves-
---
-QUICK LONG-RANGED PUNCH-

Sakura: "Returning to our skills though..."
---
Tamamo: "YES! What did you think?!"
---
Erika: "Though I wish he was here..."
Camilla: "Yes?"
---
Azura: "And what are YOU thinking? Attacking her for something that happened years ago?"

Kamui: "A-Azura..."
---
-awww...-

-Well, to handle the barrier at least-

Guifei: "As seen back in the base..."
---
Marie: "Oh no..."
Rin: "Where's a medic?!"
---
-A room with lights off-

-Though she's clearly still a bit tired-
---
Ran: It's a sight to behold when that happens.
Moon: "Sigh" I wish I knew where my daughter was...Medea Lily, too...We need to find them. Maybe they tried returning to the kingdom?
___

"Winter is unconscious, so she can't talk right now. Same goes for Patxi."

"Maybe they should take their Pokemon to the infirmary..."
___

...Wolf, can you see or sense things innthe dark?

Just stay here and keep getting rest for now, okay?
___

Star: (Looks like even she hasn't seen him act so kind in a long time.)
Ingrid: "Let's try that."
---
-WEISS DOES IMMEDIATELY-
---
Wolf: "Not very far..."
---
-but anyway, let's save Mewni-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: "Sigh" I wish I knew where my daughter was...Medea Lily, too...We need to find them. Maybe they tried returning to the kingdom?
___

"Winter is unconscious, so she can't talk right now. Same goes for Patxi."

"Maybe they should take their Pokemon to the infirmary..."
___

...Wolf, can you see or sense things innthe dark?

Just stay here and keep getting rest for now, okay?
___

Star: (Looks like even she hasn't seen him act so kind in a long time.)
---
-WEISS DOES IMMEDIATELY-
---
---
Guifei: "Okee~"
---
-SO DID MARIE-
---
-Then they must be in the place...-

Nanoha: "Fine..."
---
-As Uni said-
Camilla: "Yes?"
---
Azura: "And what are YOU thinking? Attacking her for something that happened years ago?"

Kamui: "A-Azura..."
---
-awww...-
Sakura: "Well, any of you have a bow I could borrow?"
---
Tamamo: "I'm not gonna pretend to be a Saint or something, but I can't believe you would think it was a good idea to place someone so young in such danger!"
---
-Pandora says something to cheer her up?-
"Winter and Mr. Fish are mad at Toffee as well because he threatened Patxi and Moana, respectively, so yeah..."

"Undyne herself suggested the meeting, in fact, showing there is some of her real self buried down in there, but her lack of a SOUL is messing with her able to actually feel what she knows is right or wrong..."
___

"But after that...?"
___

Nothing suspicious, I promise!

"He's not a good actor, but he seems to be suggesting that he wants her help in ending this Alliance...Considering their other forces, that obviously won't be an easy task, but it's a start. He's probably not the only secret rebel..."
Boudica: "A meeting amongst all of us Trainers?"
----
-They decide to go back inside-
----
Charlotte: So he doesn't likes this either... I wonder if it could be helped...

-Her Noble Phantasm is that because she's legitly just way too nice, nobody would ever suspect that she could assassinate them until too late-

-However, obviously that wouldn't be of too much utility in such a highly secured place; even if she could assassinate Drakkon, it's more than likely she'd be watched and wouldn't be able to help others-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-WEISS DOES IMMEDIATELY-
---
---
---
-SO DID MARIE-
---

---
-As Uni said-

-
"They would immediately see the state the kingdom is in now that Ludo has taken over."
___

"They would see the Aces trio had been taken there, though Nanoha had it easier than the others due to only needing rest rather than aid for burns or injuries."

"Others there included an unconscious and scorched Specter Knight, and a badly wounded Abigail Williams..."

"...Whatever happened to the rest of Chaldea while they were busy fighting the Snatcher, it wasn't pretty..."
___

give it a shot. we've got nothing to lose from trying. and it beats turning on lights when there could be surveillance, here.

"Can understand why the kid's stubborn, at least. Jenny's been a stubborn teenager on many, many occasions."
___

Star: Okay! So as soon as they leave the cell, you and Ran will sneak in there and free Marco and my dad. Lily and I will follow Ludo until he's completely alone.

Boudica: "A meeting amongst all of us Trainers?"
----
-They decide to go back inside-
----
Charlotte: So he doesn't likes this either... I wonder if it could be helped...

-Her Noble Phantasm is that because she's legitly just way too nice, nobody would ever suspect that she could assassinate them until too late-

-However, obviously that wouldn't be of too much utility in such a highly secured place; even if she could assassinate Drakkon, it's more than likely she'd be watched and wouldn't be able to help others-
I don't know why I can't feel all the connections I used to...but you know what? Screw feelings right now! I know what's right and wrong, and I know what that monster did was pure evil. Our Pokemon suffered for it, right? I think we ought to all talk about that, am I right?

"She's not showing signs of turning into something as bad as Flowey, thankfully, but she still can't feel much emotion towards others."
___

"Aya and Peri still waiting for them"

Peridot: Oh hey, you're back down.
___

"Perhaps she could take out one of the generals at an unsuspecting time instead, then...All of these leaders are powerful, but their elites are elites for a reason. Take them out, and their army's power should diminish."

-his SOUL dissolves-
---
-QUICK LONG-RANGED PUNCH-
"Hers since Chara is female in this continuity."

"But what of Asriel's SOUL?"

___

"Didn't react in time to counter it!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know why I can't feel all the connections I used to...but you know what? Screw feelings right now! I know what's right and wrong, and I know what that monster did was pure evil. Our Pokemon suffered for it, right? I think we ought to all talk about that, am I right?

"She's not showing signs of turning into something as bad as Flowey, thankfully, but she still can't feel much emotion towards others."
___

"Aya and Peri still waiting for them"

Peridot: Oh hey, you're back down.
___

"Perhaps she could take out one of the generals at an unsuspecting time instead, then...All of these leaders are powerful, but their elites are elites for a reason. Take them out, and their army's power should diminish."
Boudica: "Hm, yes. I can see your point, I will go tell others"
---
Trini: "Sup there..."
---
-Still, she must be way too cautious if that was to work...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "Hm, yes. I can see your point, I will go tell others"
---
Trini: "Sup there..."
---
-Still, she must be way too cautious if that was to work...-
"Not like they're planning on doing something drastic, but the matter is worth communicating about..."
___

Peridot: How was your outing on the roof?

___

"The risk is high no matter what...She got summoned by the wrong people."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Not like they're planning on doing something drastic, but the matter is worth communicating about..."
___

Peridot: How was your outing on the roof?

___

"The risk is high no matter what...She got summoned by the wrong people."
-Yeah, so a should be adressed-
---
Kimberly: "We had some silence we haven't had in years..."
---
-And other Servants are likely to be summoned the same way...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, so a should be adressed-
---
Kimberly: "We had some silence we haven't had in years..."
---
-And other Servants are likely to be summoned the same way...-
"The trainers arrive?"
___

Peridot: ...It felt good, right?
___

"And there's no telling if they'll be some who are more willing to side with this evil organization than she is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The trainers arrive?"
___

Peridot: ...It felt good, right?
___

"And there's no telling if they'll be some who are more willing to side with this evil organization than she is..."
-Some of them would, such as Elizabeth-
---
Kimberly: "...A bit"
---
-Some could be cruel people who would go along, others just unfortunate like her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Some of them would, such as Elizabeth-
---
Kimberly: "...A bit"
---
-Some could be cruel people who would go along, others just unfortunate like her-
"Who else, however?"
___

Peridot: Hey, sometimes just taking in the environment during some peace and quiet helps your psyche.
___

"And they don't even realize that the ringleader's plan will cause them all to inevitably perish anyway."

This is the cafeteria. And the normal leaders' room should be nearby.

"Emphasis on referring to the previous inhabitants of the base as the "normal" ones rather than "old" ones, again suggesting he's not in favor of what his people are doing."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-SO DID MARIE-
---

---
-As Uni said-
"They would immediately see the state the kingdom is in now that Ludo has taken over."
___

"They would see the Aces trio had been taken there, though Nanoha had it easier than the others due to only needing rest rather than aid for burns or injuries."

"Others there included an unconscious and scorched Specter Knight, and a badly wounded Abigail Williams..."

"...Whatever happened to the rest of Chaldea while they were busy fighting the Snatcher, it wasn't pretty..."
___

give it a shot. we've got nothing to lose from trying. and it beats turning on lights when there could be surveillance, here.

"Can understand why the kid's stubborn, at least. Jenny's been a stubborn teenager on many, many occasions."
___

Star: Okay! So as soon as they leave the cell, you and Ran will sneak in there and free Marco and my dad. Lily and I will follow Ludo until he's completely alone.
Ingrid: "...What a coward this Ludo is..."
---
Weiss: "What... happened..."
---
-Wolf does his best-
---
Rook: "Good luck, kiddo."

Sakura: "Well, any of you have a bow I could borrow?"
---
Tamamo: "I'm not gonna pretend to be a Saint or something, but I can't believe you would think it was a good idea to place someone so young in such danger!"
---
-Pandora says something to cheer her up?-
Hinoka: "I do."
---
Kamui: "I... still don't get your point." -naive-
---
-she hug-

"Hers since Chara is female in this continuity."

"But what of Asriel's SOUL?"

___

"Didn't react in time to counter it!"
-right lol-

-Asriel's SOUL is unstable due to the lack of "Chara"-
---
-FOLLOW-UP PUNCH-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I... I feel so strange... and hurt...
---
-but did the first punch leave her flinching for too long?-
But...you did it...you separated yourself from Chara after so long...You're not the thing you used to be...You're finally back to your old self again. What could be wrong, now...?
___

"She's can't feel pain, so it probably wouldn't have that effect on her unless it seriously damaged her inner-mechanisms."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But...you did it...you separated yourself from Chara after so long...You're not the thing you used to be...You're finally back to your old self again. What could be wrong, now...?
___

"She's can't feel pain, so it probably wouldn't have that effect on her unless it seriously damaged her inner-mechanisms."
I... never got a SOUL...
---
-kinetic energy is still kinetic energy, regardless of damage :p-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I... never got a SOUL...
---
-kinetic energy is still kinetic energy, regardless of damage :p-
But...weren't you already back to normal before I showed up...?

..."sigh" whatever happens...just remember you did something right in the end, kid...

___

"It makes her eyes shake wildly then, giving her an equivalent of dizziness :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But...weren't you already back to normal before I showed up...?

..."sigh" whatever happens...just remember you did something right in the end, kid...

___

"It makes her eyes shake wildly then, giving her an equivalent of dizziness :p"
Chara... Chara's SOUL is what maintained my form...
---
-giving enough time for Max to try bulking up-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chara... Chara's SOUL is what maintained my form...
---
-giving enough time for Max to try bulking up-
"Sans is so exhausted at this point that he's about to pass out...Terrible timing, too."

On the contrary, Asriel...Your SOUL was restored..Was.

...You...You're the one behind all of this!
___

"She clutches her head and readjusts her eyes to keep them from spinning around."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You...
---
-BUFF BRASS-

View attachment 273365
Hello, Asriel. You really don't understand how that pure magic works, do you?

What did you do to him?!

I only granted him what he had sought after for so long...a Soul to rid him of his pathetic botanic form. And it wasn't yours, Frisk. That magic can restore any Soul, even someone who's long lost their original one. You did get your own SOUL back, Asriel. But your obsession with Chara...allowed her to overtake a part of your mind, and, in the process, a part of your SOUL as well.

...In other words, your own psyche has become your undoing. All this time, they've been fighting not Chara's Soul or anything left of it, but a half of your own. That includes yourself, Asriel. You've done this to yourself. And now that half of your Soul is gone, you don't have much time left.
___

(Okay, I didn't expect that!)

"She uses all her strength to hold him back!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hello, Asriel. You really don't understand how that pure magic works, do you?

What did you do to him?!

I only granted him what he had sought after for so long...a Soul to rid him of his pathetic botanic form. And it wasn't yours, Frisk. That magic can restore any Soul, even someone who's long lost their original one. You did get your own SOUL back, Asriel. But your obsession with Chara...allowed her to overtake a part of your mind, and, in the process, a part of your SOUL as well.

...In other words, your own psyche has become your undoing. All this time, they've been fighting not Chara's Soul or anything left of it, but a half of your own. That includes yourself, Asriel. You've done this to yourself. And now that half of your Soul is gone, you don't have much time left.
___

(Okay, I didn't expect that!)

"She uses all her strength to hold him back!"
No way...
---
-he rushes in!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No way...
---
-he rushes in!-
Your efforts weren't entirely meaningless. You still found redemption in the end, didn't you? And besides, you did have a role in my plan, which, of course, is a role you've served well. You were the perfect decoy to draw most of Chaldea's attention away from me when I needed it, and you aided significantly in driving them out of house and home. Well done.

___

"Ducks and goes for a gut punch!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Your efforts weren't entirely meaningless. You still found redemption in the end, didn't you? And besides, you did have a role in my plan, which, of course, is a role you've served well. You were the perfect decoy to draw most of Chaldea's attention away from me when I needed it, and you aided significantly in driving them out of house and home. Well done.

___

"Ducks and goes for a gut punch!"
Frisk?
---
-he's tougher than he looks when buffed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Frisk?
---
-he's tougher than he looks when buffed-
...What is your problem? Why are you doing this? I don't even remember a monster like you in the Underground.

You wouldn't. I'm not from the Underground.

___

"And Jenny's tougher than she looks in general."

"It still catches her off-guard enough for it to be a struggle, though"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digi has homeworks, so he's not gonna be around for the rest of the day.

...What is your problem? Why are you doing this? I don't even remember a monster like you in the Underground.

You wouldn't. I'm not from the Underground.

___

"And Jenny's tougher than she looks in general."

"It still catches her off-guard enough for it to be a struggle, though"
But you ARE a monster... if every sense of the term
---
-a struggle he'll try to take advantage of-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digi has homeworks, so he's not gonna be around for the rest of the day.

But you ARE a monster... if every sense of the term
---
-a struggle he'll try to take advantage of-
I wish him good luck on ir!

Of course, I'm just not like your kind.

What do you even want? I don't know what you're planning, but we can find common ground. You don't have to kill anyone!

Only you could say that and not sound naive, Frisk. But your pacifism isn't going to work this time.
___

Think I'm gonna let you win that easy?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course, I'm just not like your kind.

What do you even want? I don't know what you're planning, but we can find common ground. You don't have to kill anyone!

Only you could say that and not sound naive, Frisk. But your pacifism isn't going to work this time.
___

Think I'm gonna let you win that easy?!
It... always works... -weaker-
---
Max Brass: "I'll give it my ALL!" -LAUGHS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Azzy coughs- Meanie...
---
-and the others?-
"Hugged the goat, before she attually tried to approach Toffee"

My name is Frisk. Toffee, right? I like that name.

What do you want, mister? Doing everything that you're are...it's not gonna make you happy in the end.

I don't think you've ever met someone like me, have you?

"She's managed to get through to worse evil beings and SPARE them than him..."
___

"Garnet was stoic as usual, but was also rooting for Max"

"Steven rootes for Jenny since those two Gems weren't and because she's a friend"

"Pearl was just analyzing the battle tactics of each combatant"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Hugged the goat, before she attually tried to approach Toffee"

My name is Frisk. Toffee, right? I like that name.

What do you want, mister? Doing everything that you're are...it's not gonna make you happy in the end.

I don't think you've ever met someone like me, have you?

"She's managed to get through to worse evil beings and SPARE them than him..."
___

"Garnet was stoic as usual, but was also rooting for Max"

"Steven rootes for Jenny since those two Gems weren't and because she's a friend"

"Pearl was just analyzing the battle tactics of each combatant"
-is the one she hugged one of those beings?-
---
-she could see Max Brass has years of experience fighting, that belt on his waist is definitely not there for show-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-is the one she hugged one of those beings?-
---
-she could see Max Brass has years of experience fighting, that belt on his waist is definitely not there for show-
"He is...Toffee may seem heartless, but Asriel has been a psychopathic eldritch abomination with god-like powers over time. And yet, there was still some good buried deep down in there with the original Asriel, and Frisk was able to break through to him...Why can't she do the same with Toffee?"
___

Pearl: A trophy for his accomplishments in competitive combat...I've always thought wrestling was uncoordinated, tasteless glory-hogging violence, but this "ARMS"-boxing seems to be a more coordinated and skillful form of combat, so perhaps I should give him more credit... But I'd also like to actually see the competition play out before drawing any conclusions.

"Were Yang and maybe Ruby watching the fight as well?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He is...Toffee may seem heartless, but Asriel has been a psychopathic eldritch abomination with god-like powers over time. And yet, there was still some good buried deep down in there with the original Asriel, and Frisk was able to break through to him...Why can't she do the same with Toffee?"
___

Pearl: A trophy for his accomplishments in competitive combat...I've always thought wrestling was uncoordinated, tasteless glory-hogging violence, but this "ARMS"-boxing seems to be a more coordinated and skillful form of combat, so perhaps I should give him more credit... But I'd also like to actually see the competition play out before drawing any conclusions.

"Were Yang and maybe Ruby watching the fight as well?"
-maybe Toffee's the good guy here? :V-
---
Yang: "You've never given wrestling a shot before?"

-of course they are, Ruby gushing about the ARMS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wish him good luck on ir!
About that, a huge thunderstorm left 60% of my country in a power outage.

So now I have an additional week.
___

___

___

---
---
-Wolf does his best-
---
Guifei: "This looks miserable..."
---
Shamal: "Excuse me, are you here to visit someone?"
Rin: "No, we have our partners harmed. Wait, who are you?!"
Shamal: "Don't worry, I'm a certified magic medical expert!"
---
-The door was then surprise locked!-

-She looks at her other two unconscious friends-
---
-Both Ran and Lily nod-
Hinoka: "I do."
---
Kamui: "I... still don't get your point." -naive-
---
-she hug-
Parvati: "Mind if I try it then?"
---
Tamamo: "You must be kidding me..."
---
Erika: "Hm?"
"Who else, however?"
___

Peridot: Hey, sometimes just taking in the environment during some peace and quiet helps your psyche.
___

"And they don't even realize that the ringleader's plan will cause them all to inevitably perish anyway."

This is the cafeteria. And the normal leaders' room should be nearby.

"Emphasis on referring to the previous inhabitants of the base as the "normal" ones rather than "old" ones, again suggesting he's not in favor of what his people are doing."
-Well, there should also be Mash, of course-
----
Kimberly: "I had some pysche moments alright..."
---
Charlotte: "I see, is it being used in some way now?"

-And she can well see it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe Toffee's the good guy here? :V-
---
Yang: "You've never given wrestling a shot before?"

-of course they are, Ruby gushing about the ARMS-
"To what end? :V"
___

Pearl: I did, but it was to save face for Steven and Amethyst at a public wrestling match when Garnet and I interrupted a match at an...inopportune time, on our part.

Steven: The tag team Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire are the all time favorites back in Beach City! "Unlike Pearl, Amethyst and even the normally combat pacifist Steven have not only tried wrestling, but are experienced wrestlers who have been participating in wrestling back in Beach City for a couple years, now. Under the two aliases he just mentioned, of course."

"Part-arm, part-weapon. Badass, no?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
About that, a huge thunderstorm left 60% of my country in a power outage.

So now I have an additional week.

-
...Not gonna lie, lately it's seemed like whenever you're about to be busy, it either turns out to be less homework than you thought it'd be, or something suddenly happens that grants you more free time. :p

That being said, I hope the outage hasn't affected your area too badly, if at all. I wouldn't know if you're having to post on mobile atm or not.

---
---
-Wolf does his best-
---

-
---
---

---
-Both Ran and Lily nod-

-
Moon: Eugh. Filthy rats everywhere...What has Ludo done to the kingdom? No matter. It can be saved, our priority is finding Star and the others.

___

The kids got hurt by the shapeshifter before you helped us track down what was left of it...As for these two...Toffee and his Servant got to them. The three kids weren't hurt too badly, but the others are in more serious conditions...

B-But I didn't see any of you wh-when T-Toffee was trying to get info from Ingrid and Yukari...What happened to your Pokemon?
___

...eh? okay, that might be a trap.

Hey, don't worry too much. Your friends are as tough as you are, that should be nothing to them. And besides, Chaldea's doctors know what they're doing. Those two are gonna be okay.
___

Star: Right back at ya.

"Lily and Star would quietly follow Ludo."

-Well, there should also be Mash, of course-
----
Kimberly: "I had some pysche moments alright..."
---
Charlotte: "I see, is it being used in some way now?"
"Especially after Kimberly and Trini spoke with her directly...How about Ata or any of the Riders?"
___

Peridot: Have you drawn any conclusions you'd like to share with us?
___

"Cafeteria is still in use, not sure if the Rulers room has been repurposed...Unless Drakkon's using it now and I just forgot."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-Both Ran and Lily nod-
Moon: Eugh. Filthy rats everywhere...What has Ludo done to the kingdom? No matter. It can be saved, our priority is finding Star and the others.

___

The kids got hurt by the shapeshifter before you helped us track down what was left of it...As for these two...Toffee and his Servant got to them. The three kids weren't hurt too badly, but the others are in more serious conditions...

B-But I didn't see any of you wh-when T-Toffee was trying to get info from Ingrid and Yukari...What happened to your Pokemon?
___

Hey, don't worry too much. Your friends are as tough as you are, that should be nothing to them. And besides, Chaldea's doctors know what they're doing. Those two are gonna be okay.
___

Ingrid: "Given how your daughter can be, I'm sure saving your kingdom would lead us to her."

Byleth: -ready to fight-
---
Weiss: "They fought too."
---
Link: "Let's keep an eye on everything then."
---
-while Ran and Rook go on saving Marco and River-

Parvati: "Mind if I try it then?"
---
Tamamo: "You must be kidding me..."
---
Erika: "Hm?"
Hinoka: "Go ahead."
---
Kamui: :lol:
---
-just hugging-

"To what end? :V"
___

Pearl: I did, but it was to save face for Steven and Amethyst at a public wrestling match when Garnet and I interrupted a match at an...inopportune time, on our part.

Steven: The tag team Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire are the all time favorites back in Beach City! "Unlike Pearl, Amethyst and even the normally combat pacifist Steven have not only tried wrestling, but are experienced wrestlers who have been participating in wrestling back in Beach City for a couple years, now. Under the two aliases he just mentioned, of course."

"Part-arm, part-weapon. Badass, no?"
-who knows? :V-
---
Yang: "Looks like I'll have to get Nora and challenge you two then." :p

-always imagined Nora and Yang as a tag team :V-

Ruby: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That being said, I hope the outage hasn't affected your area too badly, if at all. I wouldn't know if you're having to post on mobile atm or not.
He's the 40% :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-who knows? :V-
---
Yang: "Looks like I'll have to get Nora and challenge you two then." :p

-always imagined Nora and Yang as a tag team :V-

Ruby: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"Or maybe a part of him honestly believes he's in the right..."

"Granted, it took Frisk a long time to get through to Asriel, and even that required that he assume his real form with the ability to feel again, first. Getting through to Toffee, were it at all possible, would probably take a while, too..."

"She also has to put some of the focus on keeping Asriel up, not wanting him to perish after all of this..."
___

Amethyst: Heh, you're on!

Steven: ... :lol: "Gulps. He's not too nervous, though, since being part-Gem gives him above average strength, enough to lift and throw an entire statue, at least."

"Makes sense considering they're the biggest Blood Knights of their respective teams. And yes, that's pretty much the expected reaction from Ruby :V"

He's the 40% :p
Welp that answers that lol

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Or maybe a part of him honestly believes he's in the right..."

"Granted, it took Frisk a long time to get through to Asriel, and even that required that he assume his real form with the ability to feel again, first. Getting through to Toffee, were it at all possible, would probably take a while, too..."

"She also has to put some of the focus on keeping Asriel up, not wanting him to perish after all of this..."
___

Amethyst: Heh, you're on!

Steven: ... :lol: "Gulps. He's not too nervous, though, since being part-Gem gives him above average strength, enough to lift and throw an entire statue, at least."

"Makes sense considering they're the biggest Blood Knights of their respective teams. And yes, that's pretty much the expected reaction from Ruby :V"
-but it also means less focus put on Toffee-
---
Yang: -offers a fist bump-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Not gonna lie, lately it's seemed like whenever you're about to be busy, it either turns out to be less homework than you thought it'd be, or something suddenly happens that grants you more free time. :p

___

"Especially after Kimberly and Trini spoke with her directly...How about Ata or any of the Riders?"
___

Peridot: Have you drawn any conclusions you'd like to share with us?
___

"Cafeteria is still in use, not sure if the Rulers room has been repurposed...Unless Drakkon's using it now and I just forgot."

My area is amongst the 40% not affected thankfully.
----
-Atalanta and Marie as well-
----
Kimberly: "Well... I don't know if I'm ready to be that open"
----
-Maybe he made it his personal office-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "Given how your daughter can be, I'm sure saving your kingdom would lead us to her."

Byleth: -ready to fight-
---
Weiss: "They fought too."
---
Link: "Let's keep an eye on everything then."
---
-while Ran and Rook go on saving Marco and River-
Guifei: "Is there some castle?"
---
Rin: "By some obnoxious purple ghost!"
---
-So far there0s silence...-

Nanoha: "...You're right. Plus Vita-chan, Shamal and Zafira are he- Wait, where's Signum?!"
---
-How be Marco and River?-
Hinoka: "Go ahead."
---
Kamui: :lol:
---
-just hugging-
-She uses it, and gets to bullseye!-
---
Tamamo: "Why did you have children that could easily die as colateral damage of an armed conflict or directly attacked?!"
---
Erika: "How warm..."

Top Bottom