• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Especially new friends." :)
---
Old Zeku: "Because this drawing looks incredible. I'm surprised someone who looks so young can have so much talent."

Young Zeku: -ahem-
Aw, shucks! Thank you!
___

This is quite a beautiful and well-drawn...well, drawing. Is it not? It takes genuine talent to have created such a fine drawing of a sunset.
Jeanne Lily: "Are there any more stories, Ms. Jenny?"
---
Kyu: "Well, thank you..."

-It's incredible to think that a nymphomaniac who can only think of pairing others and her own lust can actually be this good at drawing-
"Lapis is new to this stuff, but she's learning."
___

"They both did a double take upon realizing that."

"They both laughed it off."

___

"This Chikorita will cheer them on."
-Indeed, though dying a number of times-
---
Medea: "We took the part of seeing each other after waking too literal" :laugh:
---
-And as well defeated their evil clones!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, though dying a number of times-
---
Medea: "We took the part of seeing each other after waking too literal" :laugh:
---
-And as well defeated their evil clones!-
Lapis: I didn't think this was going to be so difficult...
___

Moon: I don't think either of us were in the most clear state of mind after that time travel ordeal..."Chuckle".
___

"Making the Chikorita jump for joy."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: I didn't think this was going to be so difficult...
___

Moon: I don't think either of us were in the most clear state of mind after that time travel ordeal..."Chuckle".
___

"Making the Chikorita jump for joy."
-At least she didn't choose the hard route- :p
---
Medea: "No. Cute pajamas by the way" :p
---
-Then they go for the big bad!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-At least she didn't choose the hard route- :p
---
Medea: "No. Cute pajamas by the way" :p
---
-Then they go for the big bad!-
"Nope, though someone will obviously request her to try the hard mode at a later point in time. :V"
___

Moon: Yours, too!

"With Moon being a strict and proper Queen yet ever still stressed handling many duties and concerned for her rambunctious daughter, and Medea being a more cynical woman with a regretful past who struggles to guide her young counterpart into making a better a life for herself, it's probably safe to say that these two both needed a healthy friendship with another woman in their lives."
___

(You can totally take this bad guy down! Go go, Glitterforce!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Nope, though someone will obviously request her to try the hard mode at a later point in time. :V"
___

Moon: Yours, too!

"With Moon being a strict and proper Queen yet ever still stressed handling many duties and concerned for her rambunctious daughter, and Medea being a more cynical woman with a regretful past who struggles to guide her young counterpart into making a better a life for herself, it's probably safe to say that these two both needed a healthy friendship with another woman in their lives."
___

(You can totally take this bad guy down! Go go, Glitterforce!)
-Of course-
-A few comments also focus in that she's cute, because of course- :V
---
Medea: "Like them that much? I know my Master did when he saw them at the first time" :p

-Yeah, and it has brought out good results as it can be seen-
---
-And after an epic final battle, the bad guy is destroyed!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course-
-A few comments also focus in that she's cute, because of course- :V
---
Medea: "Like them that much? I know my Master did when he saw them at the first time" :p

-Yeah, and it has brought out good results as it can be seen-
---
-And after an epic final battle, the bad guy is destroyed!-
"To be expected. :V"

Lapis: Hey, thanks!
___

Moon: Come to think of it, how is your relationship with your Master going?

(Plop hasn't been around to write Team Resonance's dialogue or actions, but Vashyron still around in-universe, at least.)

___

(THEY DID! THEY'VE SAVED THE WORLD!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"To be expected. :V"

Lapis: Hey, thanks!
___

Moon: Come to think of it, how is your relationship with your Master going?

(Plop hasn't been around to write Team Resonance's dialogue or actions, but Vashyron still around in-universe, at least.)

___

(THEY DID! THEY'VE SAVED THE WORLD!)
-A few are more unsavory, but thankfully the amount of positivity outweights the negative-
---
Medea: "Well, he's been busy on a mission for around those months, I hope to see him soon..."

(Indeed...)
---
-Obviously it merits celebration!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A few are more unsavory, but thankfully the amount of positivity outweights the negative-
---
Medea: "Well, he's been busy on a mission for around those months, I hope to see him soon..."

(Indeed...)
---
-Obviously it merits celebration!-
"Lapis didn't know what some lingo actually meant, others were clear enough that she was indeed bothered by it, but chose to ignore them."

Lapis: Thanks for the all the nicer comments, everyone.
___

Moon: Some of us tend to be very busy with our jobs and obligations, so I can understand that. I'm sure he wants to see you soon again, too.

(I don't use Discord so I'm not sure if you or Uni have been in contact with Plop much since he's taken a break from here. Has he ever said if he's likely to come back at some point?)

___

"Sparkly-eyed Chikorita...Again..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Lapis didn't know what some lingo actually meant, others were clear enough that she was indeed bothered by it, but chose to ignore them."

Lapis: Thanks for the all the nicer comments, everyone.
___

Moon: Some of us tend to be very busy with our jobs and obligations, so I can understand that. I'm sure he wants to see you soon again, too.

(I don't use Discord so I'm not sure if you or Uni have been in contact with Plop much since he's taken a break from here. Has he ever said if he's likely to come back at some point?)

___

"Sparkly-eyed Chikorita...Again..."
-Some comments were "Aaaaaa! So cute!"-
---
Medea: "Thank you. And by the way, what I said in the dream, I meant everything"

(Regular contact with him there, he's been saying that some day)
---
-The lackeys were spared due to their understandable motivation of, well, not wanting their world destroyed, and they seem to be redeeming-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not to mention plenty of innuendos-

-Only Ana will be able to understand them, having been an adult once-
---
-She still remembers that one time Link accidentally tripped on her flowers-
-LMAO-
---
-she remembers laughing when he told her :V-

Aw, shucks! Thank you!
___

This is quite a beautiful and well-drawn...well, drawing. Is it not? It takes genuine talent to have created such a fine drawing of a sunset.
---

-It's incredible to think that a nymphomaniac who can only think of pairing others and her own lust can actually be this good at drawing-
Kamui: "I'm curious as well." :)
---
Young Zeku: "You must a very good career as a talented artist. No way would you waste your time not harnessing such talent."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Since I've got control of Mr. Fish now and it's been quite some time since he evolved, I think an updated entry is in order:

#130 Gyarados
Atrocious Pokémon
Type: Water
Ability: Intimidate
Height: 6.5 m (21′04″)
Weight: 235.0 kg (518.1 lbs)
Region: Kanto

Starting out as a rare shiny Magikarp owned by a traveling Magikarp salesman who was out to make money from scams and lies. Boudica immediately fell in love with the Magikarp despite its apparent weakness. Ironically, the Magikarp really was valuable; as the Salesman failed to realize this Magikarp was the real deal rather than a fake he had covered in gold paint. He has since evolved into an all powerful yet very sensitive and sometimes shy Gyarados. He is fierecely protective of Boudica, and appears to have feelings for Chaldea's local Milotic, Moana.

Bios
"When Magikarp evolves into Gyarados, its brain cells undergo a structural transformation. It is said that this transformation is to blame for this Pokémon’s wildly violent nature."-OmegaRuby entry
"Once Gyarados goes on a rampage, its ferociously violent blood doesn’t calm until it has burned everything down. There are records of this Pokémon’s rampages lasting a whole month." -AlphaSapphire entry
"A tale is told of a town that angered Gyarados. Before the sun rose the next day, flames utterly consumed the town, leaving not a trace behind." -Sun entry
"There are people who swear that any place Gyarados appears is fated for destruction." -Moon entry
Nickname: Mr. Fish
Trainer: Boudica

-Some comments were "Aaaaaa! So cute!"-
---
Medea: "Thank you. And by the way, what I said in the dream, I meant everything"

(Regular contact with him there, he's been saying that some day)
---
-The lackeys were spared due to their understandable motivation of, well, not wanting their world destroyed, and they seem to be redeeming-
"Lapis had to focus on the game more after reading countless of comments like that."

___

Moon: So did I. You really have been a great friend to me, Medea.

(Good to know.. It'd be cool to have him around again.)
___

"How closer is this to the end of the show?"

---

-
-L

---
Young Zeku: "You must a very good career as a talented artist. No way would you waste your time not harnessing such talent."
Oh, plenty! Some are more fond memories than others...
___

You could make a career out of this. Inspire others. Explore your talent, capture beauty through the recreation of drawing and painting, perhaps even create thought-provoking images through soul-searching...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
___

You could make a career out of this. Inspire others. Explore your talent, capture beauty through the recreation of drawing and painting, perhaps even created perhaps even create thought-provoking images through soul-searching...
Jeanne Lily: "I wanna know! I wanna know!"
---
Kyu: "Okay, I think you're exaggerating dudes. It's just a hobby of mine"

-They look in disbelief-

"... What? You think just because I'm a nympho fairy that means I have no hobbies other than screwing other dudes?"
"Lapis had to focus on the game more after reading countless of comments like that."

___

Moon: So did I. You really have been a great friend to me, Medea.

(Good to know.. It'd be cool to have him around again.)
___

"How closer is this to the end of the show?"
-Of course, after all, enemies were still attacking!-
---
Medea: "Never thought I'd gladly call someone a friend after so long. You showed me the contrary, Moon" :)

(Yeah, I totally agree...)
---
-Almost the end-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "Hey look, a Jiggy"
---
Kiyohime: "Zelda, you're exceeding yourself with the sauce"
-he caught it!-
---
Zelda: "Oh, sorry..." -stops-

___

You could make a career out of this. Inspire others. Explore your talent, capture beauty through the recreation of drawing and painting, perhaps even created perhaps even create thought-provoking images through soul-searching...
---

-They look in disbelief-

"... What? You think just because I'm a nympho fairy that means I have no hobbies other than screwing other dudes?"
Kamui: "Should we get the other kids to hear too?"
---
Old Zeku: "Well, that explains why you look so young, I guess... But really, have you ever taken a look at the things you create?" -showing Kyu's recent work to the fairy- "I may be old, but I'm not blind. That, right there, is talent."

Young Zeku: "You could make a living out of such art, perhaps."

Old Zeku: "Artists don't make money these days, younger me... But still, focusing on your passion could be a good idea."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course, after all, enemies were still attacking!-
---
Medea: "Never thought I'd gladly call someone a friend after so long. You showed me the contrary, Moon" :)

(Yeah, I totally agree...)
---
-Almost the end-
Lapis: Let's blast them straight outta the sky!
___

Moon: I'm very glad that I could. "Smile"

(Team Resonance must live on.)
___

(Wait, what? It's almost over...? But...I wanna see them go on more adventures!)

---

-They look in disbelief-

---
Old Zeku: "Well, that explains why you look so young, I guess... But really, have you ever taken a look at the things you create?" -showing Kyu's recent work to the fairy- "I may be old, but I'm not blind. That, right there, is talent."

Old Zeku: "Artists don't make money these days, younger me... But still, focusing on your passion could be a good idea."
Hmm, which one should I go with next...Oh! Yeah! The time I fight the energy vampire Gigawatt! That was crazy.

"Some of these stories may be scary stories, more so since they're all events that Jenny really experienced, but the kids would probably still have fun hearing them."
___

"Gaster shrugged in a manner identical to his grandson."

We're just saying, hobby or not, you have actual skill with this. You could take your talent a step further, you know.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he caught it!-
---
Zelda: "Oh, sorry..." -stops-
Alice: "Those are important?"

Very~!
---
Kiyohime: "It's okay, we can still work with it"
---

Hmm, which one should I go with next...Oh! Yeah! The time I fight the energy vampire Gigawatt! That was crazy.

"Some of these stories may be scary stories, more so since they're all events that Jenny really experienced, but the kids would probably still have fun hearing them."
___

We're just saying, hobby or not, you have actual skill with this. You could take your talent a step further, you know.
Jeanne: "I'm sure the children would be excited for them"
---
Kyu: "Hmm... A living out of this..."
Lapis: Let's blast them straight outta the sky!
___

Moon: I'm very glad that I could. "Smile"

(Team Resonance must live on.)
___

(Wait, what? It's almost over...? But...I wanna see them go on more adventures!)
-Oh no, the rival team!-
---
Medea: "Now, should we remain this smelly?" :p

(Yeah, miss them too)
---
-The mascot has to go in a tearjerking goodbye scene-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh no, the rival team!-
---
Medea: "Now, should we remain this smelly?" :p

(Yeah, miss them too)
---
-The mascot has to go in a tearjerking goodbye scene-
Lapis: Them again!
___

Moon: Probably not a good idea. :p

(Was hoping Plop and his RoF trio would've been around for Storm the Castle, but alas.)
___

"The Chikorita was crying."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

---
Kamui: "I'll go get them."

-a few minutes later, every kid was there-

Kanna: "Story time?" :b:
---
-this... this is better than nothing, honestly-

this will totally set up to her doing photography business, won't it? :V

Alice: "Those are important?"

Very~!
---
Kiyohime: "It's okay, we can still work with it"
Palu: "Everything you can collect has a purpose."
---
Zelda: "Phew..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

-

---

It was an average day at school. I was doing fairly well on a test, while my friend Brad kept replacing his calculators with the latest model. It was kind of annoying to see a perfectly good older little calculator getting thrown out. Come night time, one of the most powerful villains I had ever battled invaded Earth: Gigawatt, the energy vampire.

(Gigawatt's episode, Mind Over Matter, is one of my favorite episodes of MLAATR, so of course I'd have her tell the story of that one lol)
___

"Exploring a passion for drawing and artwork could give her a new purpose in life."

"And she could learn a lot of lessons from giving it a go."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was an average day at school. I was doing fairly well on a test, while my friend Brad kept replacing his calculators with the latest model. It was kind of annoying to see a perfectly good older little calculator getting thrown out. Come night time, one of the most powerful villains I had ever battled invaded Earth: Gigawatt, the energy vampire.

(Gigawatt's episode, Mind Over Matter, is one of my favorite episodes of MLAATR, so of course I'd have her tell the story of that one lol)
___

"Exploring a passion for drawing and artwork could give her a new purpose in life."

Kanna: :surprised:
---
-certainly better than moping around aimlessly-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---

Bunyan: "What can the vampire do?"
---
Kyu: "Perhaps I could try..."

Thanks for the idea, Uni,
Lapis: Them again!
___

Moon: Probably not a good idea. :p

(Was hoping Plop and his RoF trio would've been around for Storm the Castle, but alas.)
___

"The Chikorita was crying."
-Yes, them again!-
---
Medea: "Do you have hot springs here?" :p

(I know that, wish he could be around for when the Decepticons due to Basel being fully invaded...)
---
-So were the Glitter Force and the mascot-

-Miyu comforted her-
Palu: "Everything you can collect has a purpose."
---
Zelda: "Phew..."
Except for the colored eggs and the giant ice key.

Oh yeah, those...
---
Kiyohime: "Hm, just need to prepare the oysters..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also just reminded myself, last I checked Moana's image was broken, so here's a replacement for it:

This one shouldn't break barring the occasional image uploader bugging out.

Kanna: :surprised:
---
-certainly better than moping around aimlessly-
---

"
He was colossal! His natural abilities allowed him to drain, devour, and strengthen himself just by absorbing any kind of energy. Electricity, gasses, chemicals, fire...He could and did start draining the city's electricity. Naturally, I tried to stop him, thinking he was just another monster and another easy villain to beat. I couldn't have been more wrong. I took to the air and fired a plasma ray at him, and it just made him grow bigger and gain more power! The next thing he did was fire a bunch of electric beams at me, and the next thing I knew, I was completely de-powered. I plummeted to the ground.
___

I'd highly recommend that you try, Kyu.

Oof

-Yes, them again!-
---
Medea: "Do you have hot springs here?" :p

(I know that, wish he could be around for when the Decepticons due to Basel being fully invaded...)
---
-So were the Glitter Force and the mascot-
Lapis: You won't get away this time!
___

Moon: Natural hot springs are only in the more...well, deadly areas of Mewni, unfortunately. We do have saunas, baths and showers right here in Butterfly Castle, however. And you're more than welcome to use them!

(If there was ever a time for his return, now would be it. Rowen would be ready to plan and fight back against 'em however possible.)
___

(It..It can't be over already!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alice: "Everything having a purpose..."

Unlike the Korok Seeds. :lol:
---
Kiyohime: "Just imitate what I do"
Palu: "You were the one who wanted to make it easier on the hero, Farore..."
---
Zelda: "I'll try..."

---

He was colossal! His natural abilities allowed him to drain, devour, and strengthen himself just by absorbing any kind of energy. Electricity, gasses, chemicals, fire...He could and did start draining the city's electricity. Naturally, I tried to stop him, thinking he was just another monster and another easy villain to beat. I couldn't have been more wrong. I took to the air and fired a plasma ray at him, and it just made him grow bigger and gain more power! The next thing he did was fire a bunch of electric beams at me, and the next thing I knew, I was completely de-powered. I plummeted to the ground.
___

Oof
Kanna: "Whoa... How did you beat him?"
---
Both Zekus: -at the same time, despite sharing the same body- "Likewise."

KEK

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Oof
---

KEK
Jack: "He sounds so strong but you're still here!"
---
Kyu: "Yeah, I think I should give it a try. I have no dignity to lose"
Lapis: You won't get away this time!
___

Moon: Natural hot springs are only in the more...well, deadly areas of Mewni, unfortunately. We do have saunas, baths and showers right here in Butterfly Castle, however. And you're more than welcome to use them!

(If there was ever a time for his return, now would be it. Rowen would be ready to plan and fight back against 'em however possible.)
___

(It..It can't be over already!)
Slippy: "Aaaah! Help!"
---
Medea: "A sauna would be alright"

(Agreed)
---
-Things seem to have returned to normal for them...-
Palu: "You were the one who wanted to make it easier on the hero, Farore..."
---
Zelda: "I'll try..."
I didn't tell them to make 900 of them! Less expected him to try to get them all with the situation!
---
-She also motions her hand to indicate-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I didn't tell them to make 900 of them! Less expected him to try to get them all with the situation!
---
-She also motions her hand to indicate-
Palu: "Zelda's mastery of her powers despite her lack of training deserve a lot of merit, honestly. Otherwise, the world would be over."
---
-and Zelda tries to replicate-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Zelda's mastery of her powers despite her lack of training deserve a lot of merit, honestly. Otherwise, the world would be over."
---
-and Zelda tries to replicate-
That's true... Can we go back to the game, though?
---
Kiyohime: "It doesn't haas to be perfect at first..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

KEK
---

-
Thankfully, my mom found me and powered me back up. But time was running out, and I was at the disadvantage of the battle as Gigawatt continued his rampage. He intended to steal every last watt of electricity from the Earth once he was finished with Tremorton, so I struggled to work quickly. I tried almost everything! My mom gave me a rubber suit so that Gigawatt couldn't short me out, but then he just amplified a magnet that I was helplessly pulled into, to get me out of his way. Then I switched out my shell for a small, plastic airborne battle shell, but I was barely even fly compared to him. He wrecked the shell and left me to fall to the ground...And then I just got pulled in by the magnet again. When all of that failed, I built myself a giant combat shell made entirely out of wood, armed with missile launcher and tree logs to substitute for bullets. It relied on a lot of craftsmanship, cranking and gear-turning for it to work right. He couldn't use magnets or electricity on me anymore, so I thought I had him!

...Of course, it barely took him a second to figure out a way to beat me. He just flicked a fireball on my newly-constructed wooden war unit, and I was toast...Not only did I fail to beat him every time, but I felt useless. Obsolete...just like those old calculators Brad kept throwing out. All I could was cry my eyes out in a trash can like the outdated hunk of junk I thought I was...

...But then, I spoke with my mother and friends, and soon, inspiration struck...

___

As long as you're passionate enough to continue putting effort into your drawings like that, you're bound to succeed in some regard.

Slippy: "Aaaah! Help!"
---
Medea: "A sauna would be alright"

(Agreed)
---
-Things seem to have returned to normal for them...-
-
Lapis: Again? But I just saved you less than a minute ago! Darn it. I guess you guys were right...
___

"They'll use that, then."
___

"Justeaze was simply stunned."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Again? But I just saved you less than a minute ago! Darn it. I guess you guys were right...
___

"They'll use that, then."
___

"Justeaze was simply stunned."
-Too annoying to save alright- :V
---
-Good, good...-
---
-But then...!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's true... Can we go back to the game, though?
---
Kiyohime: "It doesn't haas to be perfect at first..."
Palu: "Yes, we can."
---
Zelda: "That's what I assumed, yes."

---
Thankfully, my mom found me and powered me back up. But time was running out, and I was at the disadvantage of the battle as Gigawatt continued his rampage. He intended to steal every last watt of electricity from the Earth once he was finished with Tremorton, so I struggled to work quickly. I tried almost everything! My mom gave me a rubber suit so that Gigawatt couldn't short me out, but then he just amplified a magnet that I was helplessly pulled into, to get me out of his way. Then I switched out my shell for a small, plastic airborne battle shell, but I was barely even fly compared to him. He wrecked the shell and left me to fall to the ground...And then I just got pulled in by the magnet again. When all of that failed, I built myself a giant combat shell made entirely out of wood, armed with missile launcher and tree logs to substitute for bullets. It relied on a lot of craftsmanship, cranking and gear-turning for it to work right. He couldn't use magnets or electricity on me anymore, so I thought I had him!

...Of course, it barely took him a second to figure out a way to beat me. He just flicked a fireball on my newly-constructed wooden war unit, and I was toast...Not only did I fail to beat him every time, but I felt useless. Obsolete...just like those old calculators Brad kept throwing out. All I could was cry my eyes out in a trash can like the outdated hunk of junk I thought I was...

...But then, I spoke with my mother and friends, and soon, inspiration struck...

___

As long as you're passionate enough to continue putting effort into your drawings like that, you're bound to succeed in some regard.
Kamui: "You used his energy against him?"
---
Young Zeku: "Very wise words, skeleton man."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

---
-The kids are visibly excited at what will come next!-
---
Kyu: "Yeah, thanks you both..."
Lapis: I have to save him, don't I?
___

"Much needed refresher, it was."
___

(Huh...?)
-Unfortunately, yeah- :V
---
-It allowed both to relax-
---
-The mascot came back to them!-
Palu: "Yes, we can."
---
Zelda: "That's what I assumed, yes."
-How has Pit been doing in it?-
---
Kiyohime: "Don't worry, you're amongst friends"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
I did, but first, I needed a plan, and to realize I needed a plan, I had to realize how important the mind was. Brad stopped using calculators altogether and started using an abacus instead. HE told me that's all he needed. He trusted his brain more than he trusted technology. So that's when I learned to stop relying on upgrades and start relying on my mind power...With help from my friends, I finally formed a plan that would take Gigawatt down!

The next time that energy vampire encountered me, he saw me trying to use that rubber suit again.

___

Thank you. "To Zeku"

And certainly, Kyu. Good luck to you in your endeavors, but honestly, keep it up like you are now, and I doubt you'll require luck.

-Unfortunately, yeah- :V
---
-It allowed both to relax-
---
-The mascot came back to them!-
Lapis: Ugh...fine. I guess I just gotta pay a lot more attention to this frog guy.
___

"They needed it considering how confusing and stressful that...time travel thing was. Even if it turned out good in the end."
___

"Justeaze gasped!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Ugh...fine. I guess I just gotta pay a lot more attention to this frog guy.
___

"They needed it considering how confusing and stressful that...time travel thing was. Even if it turned out good in the end."
___

"Justeaze gasped!"
-Unfortunately- :V
---
Medea: "So, why you think that happened? Really our subconscious or actual time travel?"
---
-And they lived happily ever after-

-...Until the eventual crossover movies the series has yearly-

-The End-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Unfortunately- :V
---
Medea: "So, why you think that happened? Really our subconscious or actual time travel?"
---
-And they lived happily ever after-

-...Until the eventual crossover movies the series has yearly-

-The End-
Lapis: Whew, okay, he's safe again!
___

Moon: If it was really our subconscious alone we wouldn't have met each other in the dream...I suspect it was actual time travel, but how it happened is a mystery, one that we should probably solve.
___

(Crossovers?! MOVIES?! :bee:)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How has Pit been doing in it?-
---
Kiyohime: "Don't worry, you're amongst friends"
-not bad at all, but he could use the extra help-
---
Zelda: "I know." :)

---
I did, but first, I needed a plan, and to realize I needed a plan, I had to realize how important the mind was. Brad stopped using calculators altogether and started using an abacus instead. HE told me that's all he needed. He trusted his brain more than he trusted technology. So that's when I learned to stop relying on upgrades and start relying on my mind power...With help from my friends, I finally formed a plan that would take Gigawatt down!

The next time that energy vampire encountered me, he saw me trying to use that rubber suit again.

___

Thank you. "To Zeku"

And certainly, Kyu. Good luck to you in your endeavors, but honestly, keep it up like you are now, and I doubt you'll require luck.
Kanna: "And then?"
---
-how good to hear, right, Kyu?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Whew, okay, he's safe again!
___

Moon: If it was really our subconscious alone we wouldn't have met each other in the dream...I suspect it was actual time travel, but how it happened is a mystery, one that we should probably solve.
___

(Crossovers?! MOVIES?! :bee:)
-But she knows it won't last long- :V
---
Medea: "Understood, any first guesses?"
---
Illya: "Yes! PreCures get crossover movies yearly!"

(Come to think it Sakura and Elise should be here lol)

___

Thank you. "To Zeku"

Kanna: "And then?"
---
-how good to hear, right, Kyu?-
Bunyan: "How did it work this time?"
---
Kyu: "Thank you. Maybe I should offer those services online, would reach people..."
-not bad at all, but he could use the extra help-
---
Zelda: "I know." :)
...Can I?
---
-In the end, her cocktail is... Not the best-

Top Bottom