• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Like Kamui and Jeanne-

Jeanne: "You surely have an interesting life"
---
Kyu: "..." -Was practically speechless, no one having ever confronted her in such manner-
-
Kamui: "That is so good to hear." :)
---
Ingrid: "Nothing to say? Guess no one's ever been upfront with you about this then, huh? Not even the very person who employed you...

Oh, and if you want to know, the three Goddesses still went through the dates despite everything, and they thought what you did was uncalled for as well.

Your dreams of another harem have been crushed. Must be your first failure ever, isn't it?" :smirk:

-what did Theia think of all of this?-
It's very interesting! For better or worse.

"She's a robot superhero but she still goes through standard teenager issues and angst. Including having trouble fitting in at school."

___

"Big oof"

-
-Not any of the games at hand, sadly-
-Another one suggests she plays Lunar Canine 64-
---
-Jenny could testify it-
---
Medea: "You mean, my life getting into ruin was necessary for time to not collapse?"

Circe: "... Yes"
---
-He returned to the other evil henchmen!-
Lapis: Oh, we do have that! I'll play it!
___

"Even if she won in the end, the experience was still chaotic."
___

"Certain things needing to occur in in every timeline of every alternate reality is nothing new to Moon."

"Learning that Medea's suffering is one of such events, however, left her shocked."
___

(They're totally gonna make fun of him again for losing like the lame evil guy he is!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "That is so good to hear." :)
---
Ingrid: "Nothing to say? Guess no one's ever been upfront with you about this then, huh? Not even the very person who employed you...

Oh, and if you want to know, the three Goddesses still went through the dates despite everything, and they thought what you did was uncalled for as well.

Your dreams of another harem have been crushed. Must be your first failure ever, isn't it?" :smirk:

-what did Theia think of all of this?-

"She's a robot superhero but she still goes through standard teenager issues and angst. Including having trouble fitting in at school."

___

"Big oof"
Jeanne: "Your sisters appear to be adapting well"
---
Kyu: "...Stop it..."

-Theiatena is currently busy restructuring the rules that her workers must perform and creating new laws to make sure another Kyu doesn't happens-
Lapis: Oh, we do have that! I'll play it!
___

"Even if she won in the end, the experience was still chaotic."
___

"Certain things needing to occur in in every timeline of every alternate reality is nothing new to Moon."

"Learning that Medea's suffering is one of such events, however, left her shocked."
___

(They're totally gonna make fun of him again for losing like the lame evil guy he is!)
-Good idea, let's do this classic!-
---
-No doubt-
-I dunno what else to add here for now-
---
-Same happened to Medea, with Circe looking at the side on shame-
---
-Sure enough, they do that- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "It can't be so bad"
---
Kiyohime: "Yes, most of my life was like that too"
-she'll regret it when she says it :V-
---
Zelda: "Perhaps we could go out and explore the world in the future then?"

___

"Big oof"
---

-Theiatena is currently busy restructuring the rules that her workers must perform and creating new laws to make sure another Kyu doesn't happens-
Kamui: "I'd love to hear stories of it, Jenny." :)
---
Ingrid: "Why would I stop, Kyu? Somebody needed to tell you the truth so you may move on, because you're far too selfish to realize it yourself. That's the thing Theiatena did not think through when it comes to your punishment, honestly."

Pandora: "Like you're any better yourself. Didn't you make a war just for the sake of a few laughs? Without being influenced by that dark side of yours?"

Ingrid: "Just because I may have caused a couple... alright, countless horrible and unforgiveable things over the eons I've lived doesn't mean I'm not qualified to give my opinion concerning that fairy.

I may not be the best person ever, but at least, I'm aware of it. I know I'm horrible.

That fairy right there? She genuinely believed her selfish actions were actually proper love fairy behavior, and her boss was far too busy to evaluate this situation until the Jaune Arc fiasco, and is still too busy to really teach her a lesson, which is why she gave Kyu a punishment that would ultimately be pointless.

Instead of trying to fix her, she shut her down. It was far easier and more convenient to do that, which I can understand, but this is not the way to fix things. Or at least, not an interesting one. It's just an easy escape to svoid getting headaches over a serious situation.

But by telling Kyu all of this, I'm giving her something to think about. And perhaps this could lead to her developing some maturity over the situation."

-LMAO-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

-

---
Ingrid: "Why would I stop, Kyu? Somebody needed to tell you the truth so you may move on, because you're far too selfish to realize it yourself. That's the thing Theiatena did not think through when it comes to your punishment, honestly."

Pandora: "Like you're any better yourself. Didn't you make a war just for the sake of a few laughs? Without being influenced by that dark side of yours?"

Ingrid: "Just because I may have caused a couple... alright, countless horrible and unforgiveable things over the eons I've lived doesn't mean I'm not qualified to give my opinion concerning that fairy.

I may not be the best person ever, but at least, I'm aware of it. I know I'm horrible.

That fairy right there? She genuinely believed her selfish actions were actually proper love fairy behavior, and her boss was far too busy to evaluate this situation until the Jaune Arc fiasco, and is still too busy to really teach her a lesson, which is why she gave Kyu a punishment that would ultimately be pointless.

Instead of trying to fix her, she shut her down. It was far easier and more convenient to do that, which I can understand, but this is not the way to fix things. Or at least, not an interesting one. It's just an easy escape to svoid getting headaches over a serious situation.

But by telling Kyu all of this, I'm giving her something to think about. And perhaps this could lead to her developing some maturity over the situation."

-LMAO-
Active or not, arguing or otherwise, us XJs stick together, through and through!

Oh, totally, I have plenty of stories! Stories about saving town, defeating supervillains, finally fitting in with my classmatesAnd ...Oh man, the whole journey I went through on Cluster Prime...Now that's a story!
___

"Which could turn Kyu into a much better person, and that is probably Kyu's only chance at regaining her fairy status and job."

-Good idea, let's do this classic!-
---
-No doubt-
-I dunno what else to add here for now-
---
-Same happened to Medea, with Circe looking at the side on shame-
---
-Sure enough, they do that- :V
Lapis: Here we go! "Starting up the game"
___

"Same, letting it go for now lol"

___

I knew we couldn't change the past, but what I wasn't expecting to learn was that this outcome was and always will be inevitable...no matter the universe.

"Wondering why they're really here, then."
___

"The Chikorita laughed at him"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---

-LMAO-
Active or not, arguing or otherwise, us XJs stick together, through and through!

Oh, totally, I have plenty of stories! Stories about saving town, defeating supervillains, finally fitting in with my classmatesAnd ...Oh man, the whole journey I went through on Cluster Prime...Now that's a story!
___

"Which could turn Kyu into a much better person, and that is probably Kyu's only chance at regaining her fairy status and job."
Jeanne: "We have time to sit down and listen" :)
---
Kyu: "B-But I was her favorite..." :(
Lapis: Here we go! "Starting up the game"
___

"Same, letting it go for now lol"

___

I knew we couldn't change the past, but what I wasn't expecting to learn was that this outcome was and always will be inevitable...no matter the universe.

"Wondering why they're really here, then."
___

"The Chikorita laughed at him"
---
Medea: "I... I didn't knew it was this bad..."
---
-Tomboy is now in the team!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She already told him- :V
---
Kiyohime: "I haven't ever considered that... But I think I'd like it"
Pit: "BANJO AND KAZOOIE?! NO WAY!" :awesome:
---
Zelda: -smiles-

___

---
Kamui: -excited to hear those stories-
---
Ingrid: "Exactly, you were her favorite, but not anymore. You want to be her favorite employee again? Well, work for it then.

Realize the error of your eays, learn from them and grow as a person. There are no other ways nor are there any shortcuts.

Otherwise, you will forever be a human, powerless and unable to do anything... The choice is yours." -walks away-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Ingrid: "Exactly, you were her favorite, but not anymore. You want to be her favorite employee again? Well, work for it then.

Realize the error of your eays, learn from them and grow as a person. There are no other ways nor are there any shortcuts.

Otherwise, you will forever be a human, powerless and unable to do anything... The choice is yours." -walks away-
Makes yourselves comfy. "Sits down, the group gathering by a campfire"

Imagine it...You just saved your home town and everyone living it from invading alien forces led by your arch-enemy, on the day of the town's 300th anniversary, during the commemoration of it's founding's celebration...And the whole town shuns you for it, because of all the sheer collateral damage that was left in the wake. Nobody but your closest friends stands up for you anymore. You're just seen as a troublemaker by the whole town...
___

Croa-gunk. (Yeah, was.)

---
Medea: "I... I didn't knew it was this bad..."
---
-Tomboy is now in the team!-
Lapis: I like this music already.

___

I'm so sorry, Medea...
___

(YEAH!) "Justeaze clenched her vines like a fist again, a victorious gesture to show her satisfaction with this development."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "BANJO AND KAZOOIE?! NO WAY!" :awesome:
---
Zelda: -smiles-
Mary: "My aunties said so"
---
-What she thinks of her?-
---

Imagine it...You just saved your home town and everyone living it from invading alien forces led by your arch-enemy, on the day of the town's 300th anniversary, during the commemoration of it's founding's celebration...And the whole town shuns you for it, because of all the sheer collateral damage that was left in the wake. Nobody but your closest friends stands up for you anymore. You're just seen as a troublemaker by whole town...
___

Croa-gunk. (Yeah, was.)
Jeanne: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear such thing happened..."
---
-Kyu fell to her knees, never thinking she'd get such a severe case of having the truth pointed to her-

-Always thinking she could get her way-

-Yet here she is, powerless, fired from her job, now under the servitude of someone else...-
Lapis: I like this music already.

___

I'm so sorry, Medea...
___

(YEAH!) "Justeaze clenched her vines like a fist again, a victorious gesture to show her satisfaction with this development."
-Now to the actual gameplay-
---
Medea: "...If that's the case...I guess it has to be it..."
---
-She was high-fived-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "My aunties said so"
---
-What she thinks of her?-
-he was like a hayperactive child... multiplied by a hundred-

Imagine it...You just saved your home town and everyone living it from invading alien forces led by your arch-enemy, on the day of the town's 300th anniversary, during the commemoration of it's founding's celebration...And the whole town shuns you for it, because of all the sheer collateral damage that was left in the wake. Nobody but your closest friends stands up for you anymore. You're just seen as a troublemaker by whole town...
___

Croa-gunk. (Yeah, was.)
---
-Kyu fell to her knees, never thinking she'd get such a severe case of having the truth pointed to her-

-Yet here she is, powerless, fired from her job, now under the servitude of someone else...-
Kamui: "It's unfortunate, but it's just a thing you have to accept as a hero. Sometimes, the people won't take your actions for granted and only see the negatives. It's quite understantable too, especially is the destruction was notable. But getting the people's recognition isn't what being a hero is about.

No, it's about doing what feels right to not only yourself, but to the greater good of those you wish to protect, both friends and strangers alike."
---
-Ingrid was absolutely right, she needed to make an effort to get her job back-

(why am I so damn wise today? :laugh:)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

Kamui: "It's unfortunate, but it's just a thing you have to accept as a hero. Sometimes, the people won't take your actions for granted and only see the negatives. It's quite understantable too, especially is the destruction was notable. But getting the people's recognition isn't what being a hero is about.

No, it's about doing what feels right to not only yourself, but to the greater good of those you wish to protect, both friends and strangers alike."
---

You're absolutely right...but it was hard for me to keep it up after that. Even my own mother expressed nothing but disappointment in me for a while after that...So I brooded for a bit in the wreck of the war machine my foe used to attack the city, and ended stumbling upon a transporter...Guess where that transporter took me? Cluster Prime, a planet home to only robots, led by the my arch-enemy: Queen Vexus.
___

"And put up with whatever misery she goes through in the mean time."

-Nw to the actual gameplay-
---
Medea: "...If that's the case...I guess it has to be it..."
---
-She was high-fived-
Lapis: Look like I'm piloting a combat spaceship...
___

"Hug"
___

"And fist-bumped, too"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

---

You're absolutely right...but it was hard for me to keep it up after that. Even my own mother expressed nothing but disappointment in me for a while after that...So I brooded for a bit in the wreck of the war machine my foe used to attack the city, and ended stumbling upon a transporter...Guess where that transporter took me? Cluster Prime, a planet home to only robots, led by the my arch-enemy: Queen Vexus.
___

Jeanne: "I can imagine you didn't get a better treatment there..."
---
-Kyu didn't even move a muscle as she stared to where Ingrid once stood-
Lapis: Look like I'm piloting a combat spaceship...
___

"Hug"
___

"And fist-bumped, too"
-Prologue starts-

-Evil scientist wants to conquer the galaxy, so military hired mercenaries to stop it-
---
-Medea hugged back, trying to hold her own tears-
---
-Now there's three members of the Glitter Force left...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He was practically shaking Mary in his excitement-
---
-Also unreplied-
-VERY MUCH SO-
---
Zelda: No wonder she's trying to get Osakabe to stop staying in her room

___

---
Kamui: "Must've been hard on you..."
---
-her thoughts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-

---
-her thoughts?-
Actually, believe it or not...Cluster Prime turned out to be kind of a robot paradise. Almost everything a robot could ever want was there, I fit in perfectly with society, I even made several new robot friends. The only reason I wasn't hunted down was because Vexus didn't know I was there, and she never showed anyone outside of her military forces what I really looked like. The common people of Cluster Prime just thought I looked like some giant hideous monster made out of metal, because that's how Vexus made me out to look. After how my hometown treated me despite everything I did to help and protect them, you would almost think I would've felt inclined to just stay there forever...
___

"Yeah, what are her thoughts?"

-Prologue starts-
-Evil scientist wants to conquer the galaxy, so military hired mercenaries to stop it-
---
-Medea hugged back, trying to hold her own tears-
---
-Now there's three members of the Glitter Force left...-
Lapis: Uh oh, we better stop at guy fast.

___

You can't change the past, and destiny may have treated you poorly...But you've made a better life for yourself as a Caster. And you still are. I've seen that with my own eyes. If there's anything else you need to do here, let's figure it out and get back to our real, current lives.
___

"Justeaze anxious to find out who they will be...Even though it should be obvious to her."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then he remembers how he broke Elizabeth's heart- :V
---
-Yeah, she must not want her friend to experience the same as her...-
Pit: "I bet Liz would've loved to hear the news too..."
---
-a feeling Zelda understands very well-

Actually, believe it or not...Cluster Prime turned out to be kind of a robot paradise. Almost everything a robot could ever want was there, I fit in perfectly with society, I even made several new robot friends. The only reason I wasn't hunted down was because Vexus didn't know I was there, and she never showed anyone outside of her military forces what I really looked like. The common people of Cluster Prime just thought I looked like some giant hideous monster made out of metal, because that's how Vexus made me out to look. After how my hometown treated me despite everything I did to help and protect them, you would almost think I would've felt inclined to just stay there forever...
___

Kamui: "But clearly you didn't, if you're here to share this story... I guess you already knew what I said then."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
-her thoughts?-
___

Jeanne: "What made you not do it then?"
---
Kyu: What can I do now...? -Legit has no idea how to redeem herself, happens when you're close to bein 4 centuries old and you always got what you wanted-
Lapis: Uh oh, we better stop at guy fast.

___

You can't change the past, and destiny may have treated you poorly...But you've made a better life for yourself as a Caster. And you still are. I've seen that with my own eyes. If there's anything else you need to do here, let's figure it out and get back to our real, current lives.
___

"Justeaze anxious to find out who they will be...Even though it should be obvious to her."
-Like, yeah, maybe should take the easier route for that- :V
---
Medea: "Moon..."
---
-Especially the student council president who has already appeared- :V
Pit: "I bet Liz would've loved to hear the news too..."
---
-a feeling Zelda understands very well-
Mary: "Are you okay?"
---
-Weird, she's heard that this woman is scary and that many fear her...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "But clearly you didn't, if you're here to share this story... I guess you already knew what I said then."
Part of it is definitely because I learned the kinds of things Kamui said about being a hero. And as it turned out, even CLuster Prime needing saving, Vexus was keeping these special golden computer chips from her subjects. The chips used to be use to enhance their abilities so they could fight, fly and protect themselves, but Vexus stole them all to keep her people in-line, and pinned the blame on me, making everyone on the planet think I was their #1 enemy. So I set out to fight back against her empire, disguising myself so that Vexus wouldn't find me out.

-her thoughts?-
Kyu: What can I do now...? -Legit has no idea how to redeem herself, happens when you're close to bein 4 centuries old and you always got what you wanted-
"It's gonna take more time for her to learn than that..."

-Like, yeah, maybe should take the easier route for that- :V
---
Medea: "Moon..."
---
-Especially the student council president who has already appeared- :V
Lapis: Easy route it is....Huh. Do a barrel roll? What's a barrel roll?

___

Yeah?
___

"Lol"

"Poor Justeaze has no idea"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Easy route it is....Huh. Do a barrel roll? What's a barrel roll?

___

Yeah?
___

"Lol"

"Poor Justeaze has no idea"
-Spinning the ship!-
---
Medea: "Thank you..." -Hugs-
---
-She just thinks she's a minor recurring character- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Whoa! That's handy!

___

..Anything for my best friend.

"Returned hug"
___

"Totally not important or anything. :V"
-And of course, there's also items-
---
Medea: "You really see me as your best friend?"
---
-Definitely her having blue hair means nothing- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And of course, there's also items-
---
Medea: "You really see me as your best friend?"
---
-Definitely her having blue hair means nothing- :V
Lapis: Hmm. Neat. What does this one do?

___

"With how proper and stuck-up she can be as a Queen, it took her feeling like a kid again to admit it, but yes, she definitely does. River technically doesn't count since he's long become Moon's dear husband, which is another matter altogether. :p"

I definitely do. "Smile"
___

"Not at all. :V"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "Are you okay?"
---
-Weird, she's heard that this woman is scary and that many fear her...-
Pit: "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" -poor Banjo impression- "GUH-HUH!"
---
Zelda: "Kiyohime. I've got a question."

---
Part of it is definitely because I learned the kinds of things Kamui said about being a hero. And as it turned out, even CLuster Prime needing saving, Vexus was keeping these special golden computer chips from her subjects. The chips used to be use to enhance their abilities so they could fight, fly and protect themselves, but Vexus stole them all to keep her people in-line, and pinned the blame on me, making everyone on the planet think I was their #1 enemy. So I set out to fight back against her empire, disguising myself so that Vexus wouldn't find me out.
Kamui: "That's clever." :)
---
-if ever-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Hmm. Neat. What does this one do?

___

"With how proper and stuck-up she can be as a Queen, it took her feeling like a kid again to admit it, but yes, she definitely does. River technically doesn't count since he's long become Moon's dear husband, which is another matter altogether. :p"

I definitely do. "Smile"
___

"Not at all. :V"
-MISSILES-
---
Medea: "... You're my best friend too, you know?" :)
---
-Just something thrown in because why not?- :V

---
-if ever-
Jeanne: "Everything ended well then" :smile:
---
Kyu: I don't know what to do, I-I just want things to be like they used to be! I want to be home!

-Yet that'd mean she'd learn nothing-
Pit: "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" -poor Banjo impression- "GUH-HUH!"
---
Zelda: "Kiyohime. I've got a question."
Mary: "You know whoever that is?"
---
Kiyohime: "Yes?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kyu: I don't know what to do, I-I just want things to be like they used to be! I want to be home!

-Yet that'd mean she'd learn nothing-
---
Mary: "You know whoever that is?"
---
Kiyohime: "Yes?"
Kamui: "Definitely." :)
---
-remember Ingrid's words; work for it-
---

Pit: "OF COURSE I DO! WHO DOESN'T?!"
---
Zelda: "You're such a kind person, so why do I see people shake or cower in fear when you approach them?"

-Kiyohime hates being lied to, but is she a hypocrite? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-if ever-
---
"
It wasn't that easy. Vexus sent her goons after me, while the rest of her forces went to Earth, led by Commander Smytus. They enslaved most of my hometown while I was on the run on CLuster Prime. It only got crazier from there, because it turned out the new best robot friend I made on the planet was Vexus' own daughter!

___

"Kyu will learn her lesson someday."

"..."

Spongebob Narrator: Eventually...

-MISSILES-
---
Medea: "... You're my best frien too, you know?" :)
---
-Just something thrown in because why not?- :V
Lapis: Oh crud! "Moves out of the way."
___

I'm happy to know it...
___

"That must be it, she thinks. :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "Definitely." :)
---
-remember Ingrid's words; work for it-
It wasn't that easy. Vexus sent her goons after me, while the rest of her forces went to Earth, led by Commander Smytus. They enslaved most of my hometown while I was on the run on CLuster Prime. It only got crazier from there, because it turned out the new best robot friend I made on the planet was Vexus' own daughter!

___

"..."

Jeanne: "Oh no, she sided with her mother, didn't she?"
---
-Someone will have to eventually snap her out of just standing there-
Pit: "OF COURSE I DO! WHO DOESN'T?!"
---
Zelda: "You're such a kind person, so why do I see people shake or cower in fear when you approach them?"

-Kiyohime hates being lied to, but is she a hypocrite? :V-
Mary: "Um... I don't" :lol:
---
-Unlike FGO, she'll get character development- :V

Kiyohime: "... Because I am lovesick"
Lapis: Oh crud! "Moves out of the way."
___

I'm happy to know it...
___

"That must be it, she thinks. :V"
-Frog is getting attacked, must help him!-
---
Circe: "...Hey"

Medea: "Hm?"

Circe: "I am sorry..."
---
-The three kids believe it's cute she thinks that- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
Kamui: "That sounds like really bad news."
---
-but whoooooooo?-

"..."

Mary: "Um... I don't" :)
---
-Unlike FGO, she'll get character development- :V

Kiyohime: "... Because I am lovesick"
Pit: "WHAT?!" :O
---
-LMAO-

Zelda: "Lovesick?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-but whoooooooo?-

"
She still thought of me as a friend, believe it or not, but it wasn't until after she discovered her mother's conspiracy that she fully turned her back on her and we really teamed up.
___

"Sans waved his hand in front of her face trying to get her attention."

-Frog is getting attacked, must help him!-
---
Circe: "...Hey"

Medea: "Hm?"

Circe: "I am sorry..."
---
-The three kids believe it's cute she thinks that- :V
Lapis: Don't worry buddy, I'll take care of this!

"Shoots...missing several times but eventually taking the enemy ships down."
___

"Moon stood aside for now to allow Circe to say her piece."

___

"Iri got a cute Pokemon, for sure."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
-but whoooooooo?-
She still thought of me as a friend, believe it or not, but it wasn't until after she discovered her mother's conspiracy that she fully turned her back on her and we really teamed up.
___

Jeanne: "Oh, thankfully! You didn't deserve even more difficulties"
---
Kyu: "Huh?"
Pit: "WHAT?!" :O
---
-LMAO-

Zelda: "Lovesick?"
Just noticed I unintentionally made her smile lol

Mary: "S-Sorry..."
---
Kiyohime: "Yes... You know what my class is, right?"
Lapis: Don't worry buddy, I'll take care of this!

"Shoots...missing several times but eventually taking the enemy ships down."
___

"Moon stood aside for now to allow Circe to say her piece."

___

"Iri got a cute Pokemon, for sure."
Slippy: "Thanks for the help!"
---
Circe: "I didn't want anything of what was to happen to you either, okay? But I knew stopping it would bring even worse consequences. I have made horrible things I have no regret on, but this is the sole one I know I'll regret always on not stopping..."

Medea: "..."-Hugs her-

Circe: "Eh?!"

Medea: "Never told you how much I appreciated your lessons, Aunt" :)
---
-They wonder if she sees her as a pet or a 6th daughter-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Slippy: "Thanks for the help!"
---
Circe: "I didn't want anything of what was to happen to you either, okay? But I knew stopping it would bring even worse consequences. I have made horrible things I have no regret on, but this is the sole one I know I'll regret always on not stopping..."

Medea: "..."-Hugs her-

Circe: "Eh?!"

Medea: "Never told you how much I appreciated your lessons, Aunt" :smile:
---
-They wonder if she sees her as a pet or a 6th daughter-
Lapis: Heh, this can't be too hard to learn.
___

"Moon smiled witnessing this sight."
___

"She treats her according to her maternal instincts, but overall seems to be more of a very smart pet."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Heh, this can't be too hard to learn.
___

"Moon smiled witnessing this sight."
___

"She treats her according to her maternal instincts, but overall seems to be more of a very smart pet."
-The chat tells her it won't be the last time the frog gets in trouble-
---
Medea: "Now I can tell you, thank you for caring as an aunt" :)

Circe: "...I'll miss you, kiddo" -Returns hug-

-In a bit, they'll be able to get out-
---
-A sentient pet at least-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

---
Kamui: "I'm so glad to hear that."
---
Pandora: "You alright?"

Just noticed I unintentionally made her smile lol

Mary: "S-Sorry..."
---
Kiyohime: "Yes... You know what my class is, right?"
Pit: "Let's fix that right now! Banjo-Kazooie is awesome!"
---
Zelda: "Berserker?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
So we worked together to get the golden chips back to the robot people of Cluster Prime, restore them to their fully-upgraded forms they were meant to have, expose Vexus' for what kind of queen she really was, and ultimately overthrow her to save Cluster Prime! With a little from my mother and another human friend of mine named Sheldon. From then on, Vexus' daughter Vega took over as queen of Cluster Prime, and I was prepared to return to Earth, my true home.
___

Gunk...(You seem to be kinda completely frozen after Ingrid told you off...)

-The chat tells her it won't be the last time the frog gets in trouble-
---
Medea: "Now I can tell you, thank you for caring as an aunt" :)

Circe: "...I'll miss you, kiddo" -Returns hug-

-In a bit, they'll be able to get out-
---
-A sentient pet at least-
Lapis: Wait, huh?

___

"Now that's heartwarming."

"Good that the duo will be able to get out of this place soon, too."
___

"Yeah, that's a more accurate way to put it. :V"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Let's fix that right now! Banjo-Kazooie is awesome!"
---
Zelda: "Berserker?"
Mary: "If you say so..."

-He'll drag the rest of Palutena's kids into this-
---
Kiyohime: "Yes, wondered why?"
---
So we worked together to get the golden chips back to the robot people of Cluster Prime, restore them to their fully-upgraded forms they were meant to have, expose Vexus' for what kind of queen she really was, and ultimately overthrow her to save Cluster Prime! With a little from my mother and another human friend of mine named Sheldon. From then on, Vexus' daughter Vega took over as queen of Cluster Prime, and I was prepared to return to Earth, my true home.
___

Jeanne: "Great! What happened to this Vexus?"
---
Kyu: "I-I am not okay..."
Lapis: Wait, huh?

___

"Now that's heartwarming."

"Good that the duo will be able to get out of this place soon, too."
___

"Yeah, that's a more accurate way to put it. :V"
-Quite a lot of hate comments on the frog character-
---
-After some minutess, they get out of there, Medea having reconciled with some of her past and her aunt-
---
-One that will get pampered by her just as much as Marie pampers Patxi- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

Jeanne: "Great! What happened to this Vexus?"
---
Kyu: "I-I am not okay..."
Kamui: "Do you two still stay in contact?"
---
Pandora: "Well, yeah, Ingrid did quite the savage beating on you... I don't even feel like mocking you."

Mary: "If you say so..."

-He'll drag the rest of Palutena's kids into this-
---
Kiyohime: "Yes, wondered why?"
Palutena: "I knew it..."
---
Zelda: "What do you mean by lovesick? What does it mean?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Quite a lot of hate comments on the frog character-
---
-After some minutess, they get out of there, Medea having reconciled with some of her past and her aunt-
---
-One that will get pampered by her just as much as Marie pampers Patxi- :p
Lapis: What's so bad about him? He seems nice.
___

"Moon being very happy for her friend"

So it seems like much like how I needed to amend my parting words to my mother, you needed to make amends with your aunt...
___

"Cute Pokemon + Highly Caring Trainers = A Very Spoiled Cute Pokmon"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "I knew it..."
---
Zelda: "What do you mean by lovesick? What does it mean?"
Alice: "You knew what?"
---
Kiyohime: "I am unstable when it comes to love..."
Lapis: What's so bad about him? He seems nice.
___

"Moon being very happy for her friend"

So it seems like much like how I needed to amend my parting words to my mother, you needed to make amends with your aunt...
___

"Cute Pokemon + Highly Caring Trainers = A Very Spoiled Cute Pokmon"
-Comments are on his voice being irritable and needing saving all the time-
---
Medea: "I can see that. I feel much better with myself"
---
-Though she has no idea of the training that awaits her...-

Top Bottom