• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Isis was visibly unsettled... but tried to hide it-

Isis: "Oh, didn't known you had friends over."
-Mary turned to the new voice with a confused expression-

-Also this was playing on the background-

Oh, you must be a painting I haven't seen in all those years...
Arlon: "She was not the first attempt at a backup body either. The two beings known as Mecha Elis originated from a similar plan before an accident put them in the form they became."

Palu: "I see... but... how is she even alive? Wouldn't she have vanished like the others?" -notices the ones still barely surviving- "Well, most of the others." :lol:
Almost everyone: Whoa.....

Peridot: Okay, so technically you're not really dead yet, then. That's good! ........Right?
Arlon: "It is. Because now, we can carry on with the rest of Lady da Vinci's plan, even if she won't be here to see it..."
Eleonora: "That's easy...I was not binded to Chaldea's Servant system" -She shows in a locker nearby, there was a doll inside- "This is my Master...Or better said, Pseudo-Master. It's just a magical doll, but it is of first class, that the adult me bought from a magus called-"

Kiritsugu: "Touko Aozaki"

Eleonora: "Ha, you know some name of recognizable magi, as expected of the Magus Killer. But yes. Our contract didn't terminate because it's not alive, and I'm not binded to a system that administrated me with mana..."

Shirou: "So you are da Vinci-san...Now fully?"

Eleonora: "No. During her final moments, my adult self transferred to me her memories to know what occurred, so I have a gestalt of what happened. But I'm not the exact same...Sorry"

Angelica: "...But now what?"

Eleonora: "As Arlon said, we can continue with the rest of her plan..."
"Meanwhile.....several mindless skeletons soldiers summoned by the Lich......have been destroyed by fires?"

Toriel: I know not whether you are wretched creatures relishing in your desire for death, or mindless puppets being forced to commit these horrendous acts....but you will harm no one so long as I am here!
Oh my, finally!
Huh?

What the?
-Chen and Ran emerge from the gap-

Ran: "Come with us, if you want to survive"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Isis: "I'm no painting, little girl. I'm your ticket to freedom."

Eleonora: "That's easy...I was not binded to Chaldea's Servant system" -She shows in a locker nearby, there was a doll inside- "This is my Master...Or better said, Pseudo-Master. It's just a magical doll, but it is of first class, that the adult me bought from a magus called-"

Eleonora: "Ha, you know some name of recognizable magi, as expected of the Magus Killer. But yes. Our contract didn't terminate because it's not alive, and I'm not binded to a system that administrated me with mana..."

Eleonora: "No. During her final moments, my adult self transferred to me her memories to know what occurred, so I have a gestalt of what happened. But I'm not the exact same...Sorry"

Deadpool: "One more question. Why are you named after a Disney princess?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "It is. Because now, we can carry on with the rest of Lady da Vinci's plan, even if she won't be here to see it..."

Ametyhst: Uh huh, okay, what plan is that?

Ford: Patience, everyone. da Vinci was one of the world's most brilliant minds, something that did carry over as a Servant. I'm sure she's got something figured out.

Ran: "Come with us, if you want to survive"
"The group all nods and goes"

"Alphys still in her mech"

Oh my, finally!
"
She showed up when **** hit the fan with Flowey's first attack, so I figured I'd finally bring her back now. Long overdue, I'd say. :p

"Toriel is near Chaldea's fortress"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Isis: "I'm no painting, little girl. I'm your ticket to freedom."

Deadpool: "One more question. Why are you named after a Disney princess?"
Ametyhst: Uh huh, okay, what plan is that?

Ford: Patience, everyone. da Vinci was one of the world's most brilliant minds, something that did carry over as a Servant. I'm sure she's got something figured out.
Those two were with Yukari, KoP. :p

Mary: "Will you die here then~?" :bee:
---
Eleonora: "Wait, what....?"

-Flashback-

da Vinci: -Sees 2015's Cinderella- "Ella...Short for Eleanora...That's close enough to Leonardo" :p
"The group all nods and goes"

"Alphys still in her mech"
-They arrive at a greenish garden-
Toriel: Oh my! What happened here?!

(Ah, right. Yeah, I almost forgot about that lol.)
-She probably should look for survivors-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Those two were with Yukari, KoP. :p

-
I assumed they were all together by this point lol

"I'll just say Peridot said the same thing I had Amethyst say"

\
-They arrive at a greenish garden-
-
So what's up with this place?

-She probably should look for survivors-
"I'm gonna change her text color to be purple"

What was this place, again? Hmm, if memory serves correctly, many of this world's fighters and heroes lived here....

"She's looking for survivors; can she find any?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Isis: "No. But I can trick your world into thinking there's one more person in it, allowing both of us to leave."

Eleonora: "Wait, what....?"

-Flashback-

da Vinci: -Sees 2015's Cinderella- "Ella...Short for Eleanora...That's close enough to Leonardo" :p
Deadpool: "... Whatever..."

Arlon: "Now, Lady Eleanora, shall I show them the other thing that was being worked on?"

Toriel: Oh my! What happened here?!

(Ah, right. Yeah, I almost forgot about that lol.)
-the explosion happened off-screen-

-it was destructive enough to turn the base into ruins, but the tower was still standing-

-clearly, the intent was not to destroy all of Basel, but only specifically Chaldea-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I assumed they were all together by this point lol

"I'll just say Peridot said the same thing I had Amethyst say"
Deadpool: "... Whatever..."

Arlon: "Now, Lady Eleanora, shall I show them the other thing that was being worked on?"
Eleonora: "Yes, please follow Arlon and me. Phosphora also should know the route"
So what's up with this place?
Yukari: -Steps in- "I'm glad you ask. Welcome, to my humble home. I may look human, but I'm as much of a monster as the majority of you are"
"I'm gonna change her text color to be purple"

What was this place, again? Hmm, if memory serves correctly, many of this world's fighters and heroes lived here....

"She's looking for survivors; can she find any?"

-it was destructive enough to turn the base into ruins, but the tower was still standing-

-clearly, the intent was not to destroy all of Basel, but only specifically Chaldea-
-She happened to stumble on Ran and Chen while exploring the ruins after they saved the ones that were left-

Ran: "Huh?"
Isis: "No. But I can trick your world into thinking there's one more person in it, allowing both of us to leave."
You can......Get me out...This is not a joke, right.....?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eleonora: "Yes, please follow Arlon and me. Phosphora also should know the route"
Phosphora: -nods- "Can't wait for them to see this."

You can......Get me out...This is not a joke, right.....?
Isis: "No, it's not. You could reunite with all those people instead of just dolls of them. All you need to do is follow me."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: -nods- "Can't wait for them to see this."

Isis: "No, it's not. You could reunite with all those people instead of just dolls of them. All you need to do is follow me."
-Eleonora starts walking off, and the others see no reaon to not follow-
--------------------------------
All of them? You are not joking, right? :(

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A locked room where the small da Vinci places a code to let them enter-

Eleonora: "Get in!"
Peridot: What's in this place?

-She happened to stumble on Ran and Chen while exploring the ruins after they saved the ones that were left-

Ran: "Huh?"
What a strange place.....

Oh, hello! I'm glad to see there are some survivors of....whatever destroyed this place.

Yukari: -Steps in- "I'm glad you ask. Welcome, to my humble home. I may look human, but I'm as much of a monster as the majority of you are"
Hope that doesn't mean you get treated badly by humans. What's your name?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they do-

-what do they see?-
Peridot: What's in this place?
-A place similar to what once was the summoning chamber, but much less sophisticated and much smaller-
Isis: "Because it's what you wish, and what you deserve."
Let's do it, then!
What a strange place.....

Oh, hello! I'm glad to see there are some survivors of....whatever destroyed this place.

Hope that doesn't mean you get treated badly by humans. What's your name?
Chen: "Hi! I'm Chen!"

Ran: "You must be mistaken, we are not survivors, our Misstress sent us here to retrieve those that survived and salvage anything important we could find"
-------------------------------------
Yukari: "Yukari. Yukari Yakumo. An old friend of Ingrid, the real one, not the one that caused you to lose your home"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen: "Hi! I'm Chen!"

Ran: "You must be mistaken, we are not survivors, our Misstress sent us here to retrieve those that survived and salvage anything important we could find"
"
I see......I hope you have found some of them. My name is Toriel. Some of my close friends worked here.....

-A place similar to what once was the summoning chamber, but much less sophisticated and much smaller-
Peridot: A low grade summoning chamber....

Yukari: "Yukari. Yukari Yakumo. An old friend of Ingrid, the real one, not the one that caused you to lose your home"
The evil double.....

I'd imagine if you knew her, then you'd know what caused all this and might have an idea of how we can fix it. Am I right?

I want to know.....We want to know something; are any of those who....died.....gone for g-good?

-it takes notice and stops in place-

-a low bellow as it tries to process this....thing-
Stop.

"Trying to see if his spells can manipulate the massive creature"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A place similar to what once was the summoning chamber, but much less sophisticated and much smaller
Phosphora: "Pretty cool, right?"

Arlon: "However, the inferior technology and weaker influence of the world due to its state makes it not only impossible to bring back all Servants, but we also need..."

Pandora: "Need what?"

Arlon: "Sacrifices. By using the spirits of those we have left who are still tied to Basel's former system, this could fuel this one enough to make it work.

However, this is merely an hypothesis Lady da Vinci and I have speculated about."

Let's do it, then!
-reality warping with Pandora or a clone?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Arlon: "However, the inferior technology and weaker influence of the world due to its state makes it not only impossible to bring back all Servants, but we also need..."

Arlon: "Sacrifices. By using the spirits of those we have left who are still tied to Basel's former system, this could fuel this one enough to make it work.

However, this is merely an hypothesis Lady da Vinci and I have speculated about."
Peridot: Well, fueling it with other remaining Servants would just seem coutnerproductive.....so the logical solution would be to use other species with spirits to participate for it to work.

Specter Knight: Is she correct?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: Well, fueling it with other remaining Servants would just seem coutnerproductive.....so the logical solution would be to use other species with spirits to participate for it to work.

Specter Knight: Is she correct?
Arlon: "Servants are spirits, Lady Peridot. And the most suited for this to work since they are the exact people we want to summon."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "Servants are spirits, Lady Peridot. And the most suited for this to work since they are the exact people we want to summon."
Peridot: True, but again, it soundss really counterproductive to sacrifice some of them just to bring back others.. Unless, of course, one Servant's spirit has enough power to bring back several. So, how exactly is this going to work?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: True, but again, it soundss really counterproductive to sacrifice some of them just to bring back others.. Unless, of course, one Servant's spirit has enough power to bring back several. So, how exactly is this going to work?
Arlon: "Some possess an incredible amount of magical energy, so a single Servant may cause more than one to be summoned after being used as fuel."

D

Deleted member

"True :V . But this is how he's going to begin his attempted influence on the monster"

The great tower......must fall. Mighty giant.....you should destroy it.

"Do his recited spells and commands affect it?"
-it turns to look at the tower and stares at it for some time-
-then turns back to the Lich-

-it is confused at what is happening-
-why is it seeing the tower it just walked away from as something that needs to be destroyed?-
-what is the voice it is hearing?-
-does it have to do with this....thing in front of it?-
-should it follow the instructions of the voice?-
-or is this a threat and it should adapt to not hear the voice any more?-

D

Deleted member

(Note, Shin Godzilla is an adaptive creature that constantly evolves for self-preservation purposes. So that's what I'm trying to emphasize with the creature's internal though process.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I see......I hope you have found some of them. My name is Toriel. Some of my close friends worked here.....

The evil double.....

I'd imagine if you knew her, then you'd know what caused all this and might have an idea of how we can fix it. Am I right?

I want to know.....We want to know something; are any of those who....died.....gone for g-good?
Ran: "Ah, I see, you must be one of those Underground monsters"

Chen: "We look a lot like humans, but we too are monsters! Look at my cat ears! And Ran's fox ones!"
---------------------------------------------
Yukari: ".....The majority of Servants are likely to not be seen again"

Eleonora: "My apologies to all of you. It is possible some can be resummoned, however, it is not a guarantee....What's more, the limited resources could even bring you weaker than before..."

Gilgamesh: "......I'll do it"

Eleonora: "King of Heroes?"

Gilgamesh: "Hmph, who else would be better to bring more Servants than the first and most powerful Heroic Spirit of all"

Eleonora: "...You want to sacrifice to bring your friend back, don't you?"

Gilgamesh: -Chuckles- "Smart mongrel" -Pats her head-
-reality warping with Pandora or a clone?-
-Former-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "Some possess an incredible amount of magical energy, so a single Servant may cause more than one to be summoned after being used as fuel."
Eleonora: "My apologies to all of you. It is possible some can be resummoned, however, it is not a guarantee....What's more, the limited resources could even bring you weaker than before..."

Gilgamesh: "Hmph, who else would be better to bring more Servants than the first and most powerful Heroic Spirit of all"

-Former-
Peridot: Okay. Then it looks like we have a plan......

"Lapis already knows her friends are gone and is distraught over it. Peridot gave her a hug."

-it turns to look at the tower and stares at it for some time-
-then turns back to the Lich-

-it is confused at what is happening-
-why is it seeing the tower it just walked away from as something that needs to be destroyed?-
-what is the voice it is hearing?-
-does it have to do with this....thing in front of it?-
-should it follow the instructions of the voice?-
-or is this a threat and it should adapt to not hear the voice any more?-
"The Lich remained calm in his instructions, but has no clue that the monster can adapt to resist his influence if it so desired"

Destroy the tower, giant one. It will be easy.

Ran: "Ah, I see, you must be one of those Underground monsters"

Chen: "We look a lot like humans, but we too are monsters! Look at my cat ears! And Ran's fox ones!"
---------------------------------------------
Yukari: ".....The majority of Servants are likely to not be seen again"
Ah, I can see that! It's always nice to meet others, but I suppose now is not the best time to become fully acquainted. There are more bad things coming to this place as we speak.
___

"Some of them hold their heads down in sorrow"

DAMN IT!

(I can't imagine what the others are going through...) "Referring to her fellow Pokemon."

So now what....?

D

Deleted member

"The Lich remained calm in his instructions, but has no clue that the monster can adapt to resist his influence if it so desired"

Destroy the tower, giant one. It will be easy.
-it pauses for a moment-
-then turns back towards the tower-
-very.....very.....very.....VERY.....slowly.....-

-there was a strange energy there before....but it disappeared.....and now the tower needs to be destroyed.....?-
-is it something that would be detrimental to the creature's own existence....or would destroying it be what is detrimental....?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it pauses for a moment-
-then turns back towards the tower-
-very.....very.....very.....VERY.....slowly.....-

-there was a strange energy there before....but it disappeared.....and now the tower needs to be destroyed.....?-
-is it something that would be detrimental to the creature's own existence....or would destroying it be what is detrimental....?-
"The Lich is staring at it, waiting for it to act"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Arlon: “Indeed. I also believe it is worth pointing out that, as of now, the remaining Servants can only last for a limited period of time. Take that in mind when choosing whether or not you wish to sacrifice your energy for the chance of recreating a summoning environment.”

-it’s done-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"Lapis already knows her friends are gone and is distraught over it. Peridot gave her a hug."
Arlon: “Indeed. I also believe it is worth pointing out that, as of now, the remaining Servants can only last for a limited period of time. Take that in mind when choosing whether or not you wish to sacrifice your energy for the chance of recreating a summoning environment.”
Medusa: "...Sorry, Big Sister, Pandora, I'll go in"

Euryale: "What? No!"

Medusa: "My Independent Action is of low rank, it's just a matter of minutes before I run out of mana and start to fade as well. And if that summons Bigger sister or Sakura again...Well, it's worth it"

Kiritsugu: "....I have lost so much already, again, if I have a chance to bring them back...At least I'll do something useful"

Kuro: -Sighs- "You're asking us to die...Yet you are right..."
Ah, I can see that! It's always nice to meet others, but I suppose now is not the best time to become fully acquainted. There are more bad things coming to this place as we speak.
___

"Some of them hold their heads down in sorrow"

DAMN IT!

(I can't imagine what the others are going through...) "Referring to her fellow Pokemon."

So now what....?
Chen: "Eh? Like what?"

Ran: "The ones that destroyed this base most likely will return..."
-------
Yukari: "Come, I'll need to keep you up with the situation"
-it’s done-
I-I'm out.......?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Medusa: "My Independent Action is of low rank, it's just a matter of minutes before I run out of mana and start to fade as well. And if that summons Bigger sister or Sakura again...Well, it's worth it"

Kiritsugu: "....I have lost so much already, again, if I have a chance to bring them back...At least I'll do something useful"

-eventually, everyone agreed?-

I-I'm out.......?
Isis: “Yes.”

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it still approaching the tower at a sluggish pace-
"The Lich can only continue to watch since something of this size and mass can't move quickly"

ARE YOU ALL SURE ABOUT THIS....? "Nervous and sweating at the thought of some friends sacrificing themselves"

Chen: "Eh? Like what?"

Ran: "The ones that destroyed this base most likely will return..."
-------
Yukari: "Come, I'll need to keep you up with the situation"
"Pointing to the approaching undead skeleton army"

Like that! These skeletons are not friendly!
___

"They follow"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-eventually, everyone agreed?-
ARE YOU ALL SURE ABOUT THIS....? "Nervous and sweating at the thought of some friends sacrificing themselves"
-Eeyup-

EMIYA: "We are Servants in the end, Heroic Spirits called upon with the task of saving the world..."

Sieg: "I should too"

Eleonora: "Nah, I think we have enough with those that volunteered AKA thee majority"
Isis: “Yes.”
-She's touching the ground now-

I'm free...
"Pointing to the approaching undead skeleton army"

Like that! These skeletons are not friendly!
___

"They follow"
Ran: "They must be coming from the Lich...!"
---
-And see some old familiar faces-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eeyup-

EMIYA: "We are Servants in the end, Heroic Spirits called upon with the task of saving the world..."

Sieg: "I should too"

Eleonora: "Nah, I think we have enough with those that volunteered AKA thee majority"
Arlon: "Indeed. Now, everyone who isn't volunteering, please leave the room. Explore the new headquarters as you please."

Kanna: -hoping Gil stays...-

-She's touching the ground now-

I'm free...
Isis: "Isn't it wonderful?"

Top Bottom