• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

D

Deleted member

-Not exactly, but has a bad feeling from it-
---
-The watermelon people just stare with curiosity-
---
Seems a part of his consciousness managed to separate from your body.
-ooh-

-she questions how hard she hit her head-

-she's really worried now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "... You're legitimately concerned?"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, you're right. Which is why we need to work harder at making our own furniture.

... With that said, some better tools to make those would be appreciated, if you have any." :lol:
Theia: "Yes? I think we've been immature over our relationship.

Those kids have made me really want to make ammends..."
---
Gil: "I'll provide the tools, but we'll have to do the job"
-ooh-

-she questions how hard she hit her head-

-she's really worried now-
Jeanne: "... Are you sure you want that toy?"

Jeanne Lily: "Yes I do~!"
---
-Let's say quite hard- :p
---
Strange he didn't try to claim you over...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Plant twirls like in her down taunt-
---
Aya: "glad to see you here too" -Sits down-
---
Kyu: "W-What will you do to me?"
"K. Rool is busy and the kritters either run away or were knocked out from her attacks."
___

"The play begins and goes on, hosted by Jamie, of course."

"It's basically the same play from the episode "Historical Friction", but with much better production value. :p"
___

I certainly won't "do it" with you like you once suggested, or even merely partake in romantic affairs. I am not interested in you, Kyu! I only appear to give you further karmic fates for your little prank, regardless of my own hypocrisy!

"He proceeds to magically make her head as big as a balloon. Yet also deepens her voice."

-appears-

WAAT HAPPEND?!

(W-wait, what are you-?!)
-in the ground-
-muffled ouch-
"Not noticing Waluigi yet, he then punches Whiskerse with a boxing glove."

Go away now...
---
Weiss: "Awwww~"
Steven: ...This probably won't be the last time we talk. My powers lead me to people like this. I'm sorry I couldn't do more. But I'm even more sorry to see you've done so many terrible things...

"Steven was fading away...yet, Flowey still didn't feel alone..."

___

Vulpix! Vul-Vuplix! (I don't want us to ever be separated. A Pokeball is such a small price to pay for that!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-BAD FEELING INTENSIFIES-

-lol-

Jeanne: There's something wrong with it...
---
-No time for that, must help Liz!-
---
It instead seems to have just... Wandered off.
"K. Rool is busy and the kritters either run away or were knocked out from her attacks."
___

"The play begins and goes on, hosted by Jamie, of course."

"It's basically the same play from the episode "Historical Friction", but with much better production value. :p"
___

I certainly won't "do it" with you or even merely partake in romantic affairs. I am not interested in you, Kyu! I only appear to give you further karmic fates, regardless of my own hypocrisy!

"He proceeds to make her head as big as a balloon. Yet also deepens her voice."
-Any other standing?-
---
-Endorsed by the mayor- :p
---
Kyu: "Ow ow ow!" -Falls-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Theia: "Yes? I think we've been immature over our relationship.

Those kids have made me really want to make ammends..."
---
Gil: "I'll provide the tools, but we'll have to do the job"
Palu: "I guess we have..."
---
Kanna: "Hard work and teamwork make the dream work!" :p

teven: ...This probably won't be the last time we talk. My powers lead me to people like this. I'm sorry I couldn't do more. But I'm even more sorry to see you've done so many terrible things...

"Steven was fading away...yet, Flowey still didn't feel alone..."

___

Vulpix! Vul-Vuplix! (I don't want us to ever be separated. A Pokeball is such a small price to pay for that!)
-indeed...-
---
Weiss: "I can't understand you... but it sounds like it's worth the ball."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Any other standing?-
---
-Endorsed by the mayor- :p
---
Kyu: "Ow ow ow!" -Falls-
"None, just the king himself."
___

"VOTE MAYOR DEWEY"

___

"Then it shrunk down to a tiny size and her voice was extremely high-pitched."

-he's sent flying-
"Now K. Rool was the one taunting."

"Does Walugi take action, too? :V"

-indeed...-
---
Weiss: "I can't understand you... but it sounds like it's worth the ball."
"He heard a laughter."

"Now a laughter like his own. Nor one like Chara's."

"Yet, still a familiar laughter."

"A very familiar laughter. Despite this, he couldn't be here, he perished. And he wasn't anywhere to be seen...Or even sensed by anyone."

___

She said it's a very small price to pay to stay by your side.

"The Vulpix confirmed that Undyne's translation was correct by nodding. Seems Undyne knows how to speak their language. Literally."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Something that hasn't happened in quite a while is about to occur: A new summoning! Something that I promise will only probably happen once after this-

-Such an event warranted the presence of others around, and thus, the crowd couldn't help but be impatient to see who is their new comrade-

-However, amidst all of it, one Rin Tohsaka couldn't help but feel that something was wrong, very wrong-

-And as the Saint Graph of the new Servant bursts into light to reveal their physical form... The Servant made a noise-

-And that noise made Rin change her mood from curious to furious in less than just one second-

-It was a sound all too familiar to her, one she heard multiple times in life, one that invaded her brain whenever it could to mock her in a horrific tone-

-A chirping noise that she could only describe as hellish, and it was coming from that Servant!-

-A Servant who, despite not being complete yet, she felt the immediate urge to beat senseless, no, to murder them, so they can never, ever enter her life again-

-And what was the noise in question? It was... This-

???: "-hohohohohohohohoho~! I, am Luviagelita Edelfelt! Chosen vessel of the Greek Goddess of Justice Astraea! It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance as your new Ruler-class Servant! Now, I should get familiar w-" -Just then mid-sentence, their new comrade was sent flying by an energy arrow that people turned around to see was Rin's-

Rin: "My, a pest was laying its feet in front of us, so I had to take care of it. Now what you all people say we forgot this horrible experience never happened and we go back to our li-" -She was then punched HARD by the returning new Ruler, who now had a murderous face similar to Rin's-

Luvia: "My, my, I don't know how a gorilla snuck on us, but I've taken care of it now. Permanently. Now, what was I saying? Oh yeah, that I-" -Just then a giant hoof belonging to the Bull of Heaven stomped on her-

Rin: "My, my, my, I don't know how is it that the pest returned, but it should be deader than dead now. How about we enjoy our vaca-" -Then she was crushed under a statue of Lady Justice that appeared out of nowhere-

Luvia: "My, my, my, my, the gorilla somehow didn't die, what a shame, but now there's nothing to worry about, ohohohoho~"

-Then Rin emerged from the statue and threw a punch at Luvia, one that she caught in her hand-

-Luvia then tried to apply a piledriver on Rin but the Archer freed herself on time-

-The two women's glared at the other, as a lifelong rivalry re-emerged between the heirs of two opposing families-

-And all hell broke loose as a result-
Palu: "I guess we have..."
---
Kanna: "Hard work and teamwork make the dream work!" :p
Theia: "I'll tell you my problems if you tell me yours. Try to find a way to support the other, you could say"
---
Erika: "It's true! Pandora once told me she built a racetrack without hands when she was a flaming blob!"

Miyu: "How she managed to?"

Erika: "Hard work and determination"
"None, just the king himself."
___

"VOTE MAYOR DEWEY"

___

"Then it shrunk down to a tiny size and her voice was extremely high-pitched."
-Artemis used arrow!-
---
Aya: "I have no citizenship here, why should I?" :V
---
Kyu: "What? P-Please don't feed me to mice or something!"
-indeed....-

-but how will she get back?-

Wandered off....?
-Lily seems happy with it though, especially since Whiskers won it for her-
---
-By swimming?- :p
---
As in, it must have gone too far away since it's not close.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-is preparing the ol' Spicy Crown :V-
"Which will burn him. Badly. :V"

"Then something else distracts him again. Specifically, what transpires below:"

-Something that hasn't happened in quite a while is about to occur: A new summoning! Something that I promise will only probably happen once after this-

-Such an event warranted the presence of others around, and thus, the crowd couldn't help but be impatient to see who is their new comrade-

-However, amidst all of it, one Rin Tohsaka couldn't help but feel that something was wrong, very wrong-

-And as the Saint Graph of the new Servant bursts into light to reveal their physical form... The Servant made a noise-

-And that noise made Rin change her mood from curious to furious in less than just one second-

-It was a sound all too familiar to her, one she heard multiple times in life, one that invaded her brain whenever it could to mock her in a horrific tone-

-A chirping noise that she could only describe as hellish, and it was coming from that Servant!-

-A Servant who, despite not being complete yet, she felt the immediate urge to beat senseless, no, to murder them, so they can never, ever enter her life again-

???: "-hohohohohohohohoho~! I, am Luviagelita Edelfelt! Chosen vessel of the Greek Goddess of Justice Astraea! It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance as your new Ruler-class Servant! Now, I should get familiar w-" -Just then mid-sentence, their new comrade was sent flying by an energy arrow that people turned around to see was Rin's-

Rin: "My, a pest was laying its feet in front of us, so I had to take care of it. Now what you all people say we forgot this horrible experience never happened and we go back to our li-" -She was then punched HARD by the returning new Ruler, who now had a murderous face similar to Rin's-

Luvia: "My, my, I don't know how a gorilla snuck on us, but I've taken care of it now. Permanently. Now, what was I saying? Oh yeah, that I-" -Just then a giant hoof belonging to the Bull of Heaven stomped on her-

Rin: "My, my, my, I don't know how is it that the pest returned, but it should be deader than dead now. How about we enjoy our vaca-" -Then she was crushed under a statue of Lady Justice that appeared out of nowhere-

Luvia: "My, my, my, my, the gorilla somehow didn't die, what a shame, but now there's nothing to worry about, ohohohoho~"

-Then Rin emerged from the statue and threw a punch at Luvia, one that she cought in her hand-

-Luvia then tried to apply a piledriver on Rin but the Archer freed herself on time-

-The two women's glared at the other, as a lifelong rivalry re-emerged between the heirs of two opposing families-

...What the heck is this all about?

"With a laugh like that, Sardonyx would sneeze if she were around."

What the hell?!

Milo...tic! (Please...We face enough foes as it is. I will not stand for an inner conflict among our own people!)

"Calming energy wave released in Luvia and Rin's vicinity."

-
-Artemis used arrow!-
---
Aya: "I have no citizenship here, why should I?" :V
---
Kyu: "What? P-Please don't feed me to mice or something!"

"Hit!"

OW!
___

"Perfectly fair to say. :V"

"The history behind Beach City and some history involving the Crystal Gems was quite interesting, even so. And the performances were great."
___

"He can't. Only her head was shrunken, making it disproportionate to the rest of her normal body to a ridiculous degree."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Lily seems happy with it though, especially since Whiskers won it for her-
---
-By swimming?- :p
---
As in, it must have gone too far away since it's not close.
-well good, now we can have them pick a side between the two Legendary Warriors for a double blood feud :V-

-yee-

-she Slide Evolves back into Ranamon for that-

I see....

D

Deleted member

"Which will burn him. Badly. :V"

"Then something else distracts him again. Specifically, what transpires below:"

Milo...tic! (Please...We face enough foes as it is. I will not stand for an inner conflict among our own people!)

-yup-

-Incineroar's reaction in my current avi? That's what Whiskers is doing-

-Milotic will be displeased to hear there's another inner conflict going on right now...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yup-

-Incineroar's reaction in my current avi? That's what Whiskers is doing-

-Milotic will be displeased to hear there's another inner conflict going on right now...-
"He doesn't even take advantage of the moment to make another cheap shot at anyone while they're distracted. He's that dumbfounded by what he's witnessing ,here."

"Quite, but alas, she must focus on this one for now."

D

Deleted member

"He doesn't even take advantage of the moment to make another cheap shot at anyone while they're distracted. He's that dumbfounded by what he's witnessing ,here."

"Quite, but alas, she must focus on this one for now."

(...should we...should we continue this or...?)

-and wouldn't you know it, it's another catfight-
-what IS it with women here? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I think they both just lost the desire to fight :V-

-indeed-
"Because of the sudden utterly brutal showdown between those two powerful Servants, because of the Milotic's calming energy, or because of both of those things? :V"

"Whatever the case...yeah, they're not pumped up to continue the fight anymore."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Because of the sudden utterly brutal showdown between those two powerful Servants, because of the Milotic's calming energy, or because of both of those things? :V"

"Whatever the case...yeah, they're not pumped up to continue the fight anymore."
-both probably-
-especially in Whiskers' case as it reminds him of the pettiness between his Trainer and the Goddess of Light, but on a more extreme level-

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

"Makes sense."

"So it hits close to home for him, but in this case it's even worse. Far more so, most likely."
-As for K. Rool, it's like "...I'm the threat around here and you decide to fight each other? Am I a joke to you...?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He heard a laughter."

"Now a laughter like his own. Nor one like Chara's."

"Yet, still a familiar laughter."

"A very familiar laughter. Despite this, he couldn't be here, he perished. And he wasn't anywhere to be seen...Or even sensed by anyone."

___

She said it's a very small price to pay to stay by your side.

"The Vulpix confirmed that Undyne's translation was correct by nodding. Seems Undyne knows how to speak their language. Literally."
Impossible!
---
Weiss: "If you think so, Winter... But I don;t have any ball..."

-Then Rin emerged from the statue and threw a punch at Luvia, one that she caught in her hand-

Ingrid: "I don't see what's wrong with this newcomer, personally."

Theia: "I'll tell you my problems if you tell me yours. Try to find a way to support the other, you could say"
---
Erika: "It's true! Pandora once told me she built a racetrack without hands when she was a flaming blob!"

Miyu: "How she managed to?"

Erika: "Hardowork and determination"
Palutena: "... You have problems?"
---
LMAO

Kanna: "Then anything is possible!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"With a laugh like that, Sardonyx would sneeze if she were around."

What the hell?!

-well good, now we can have them pick a side between the two Legendary Warriors for a double blood feud :V-
Ingrid: "I don't see what's wrong with this newcomer, personally."
LMAO -They totally will do that, Goldie- :p

Yukari: "Now I'm gonna observe these people more often" :p

-The calming energy wave manages to calm down Rin and Luvia enough as to not destroy the vicinity... But doesn't stops them from keeping on catfighting-
"Hit!"

OW!
___

"Perfectly fair to say. :V"

"The history behind Beach City and some history involving the Crystal Gems was quite interesting, even so. And the performances were great."
___

"He can't. Only her head was shrunken, making it disproportionate to the rest of her normal body to a ridiculous degree."
-The goddess and the plant both stopped fighting now-

-They too, were dumbfounded by the catfight that just ensued-
---
Aya: "Money well spent..."
---
Kyu: "On second though, that would be more dignified..."
-yee-

-she Slide Evolves back into Ranamon for that-

I see....
Jeanne: I'll try to look on it when she's not around.
---
-She sees Zephyrmon parrying Liz's attacks-
---
-How she thinks about this?-
Palutena: "... You have problems?"
---
LMAO

Kanna: "Then anything is possible!"
Theiatena: "Yes? Doesn't everyone?"
---
Bunyan: "If you put enough effort and work into it!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They totally will do that, Goldie- :p

Yukari: "Now I'm gonna observe these people more often" :p

-The calming energy wave manages to calm down Rin and Luvia enough as to not destroy the vicinity... But doesn't stops them from keeping on catfighting-
Ingrid: "I told you Chaldea would be interesting enough to watch, didn't I?" :p

Theiatena: "Yes? Doesn't everyone?"
---
Bunyan: "If you put enough effort and work into it!"
Palu: "I guess that's fair..."
---
Kanna: "Yes!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "I told you Chaldea would be interesting enough to watch, didn't I?" :p

Palu: "I guess that's fair..."
---
Kanna: "Yes!"
Yukari: "I was glad to follow that recomendation" :p
---
Theia: -Sighs- "Yes..."
---
Kuro: "I think there are people better suited for things one can't do"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "I was glad to follow that recomendation" :p
---
Theia: -Sighs- "Yes..."
---
Kuro: "I think there are people better suited for things one can't do"
Ingrid: "I think I'll go greet this new arrival myself." :p
---
Palu: "You go first."
---
Kanna: "Then what would be the best task for each of us, Kuro?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "I think I'll go greet this new arrival myself." :p
---
Palu: "You go first."
---
Kanna: "Then what would be the best task for each of us, Kuro?"
Yukari: "Snap pics for me, will you?" :p
---
Theia: "Fine. Managing all love in the universe is... Tiring"
---
Kuro: "Miyu should do the kitchen"

Miyu: "All right"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ingrid: "Snap them yourself." :p
---
Palutena: "How tiring?"
---
Kanna: "What of the others?"
Yukari: "But I want to nap" :p
---
Theiatena: "You have any idea how stressful it is for mortals who fail at relationships every single day to curse your name while you are in the task of having to fix their problems?"
---
Kuro: "Hmmm..."

Didn't thought she'd ask that lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "But I want to nap" :p
---
Theiatena: "You have any idea how stressful it is for mortals who fail at relationships every single day to curse your name while you are in the task of having to fix their problems?"
---
Kuro: "Hmmm..."

Didn't thought she'd ask that lol
Ingrid: "You always want to nap." :p
---
Palu: "... I don't..."
---
Kanna: "You don't know?"

-I'm gonna need to remember every kid's name now because I'mm too lazy to check :p-

Last edited:
Top Bottom