• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Thus the group separates from the two Assassins to keep on exploring-
---
Aya: "We can't allow it to keep going! This sea would die in cold if it remained in there!"
---
-She simply sighed-

-No use in contemplating things like that now, she must focus on the present and matter at hand-
"They do indeed. What do they find?"
___

Chrysalis: Yes, we have to find and stop the source of it, and soon!

"It may just have to remain this way for just a few days more, since they don't know where that source is..."

(And I have an idea in mind for what this will lead up to, but other parts of the arc need to happen first.)
___

"Very much so."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They do indeed. What do they find?"
___

Chrysalis: Yes, we have to find and stop the source of it, and soon!

"It may just have to remain this way for just a few days more, since they don't know where that source is..."

(And I have an idea in mind for what this will lead up to, but other parts of the arc need to happen first.)
___

"Very much so."
-More mechas in construction, and the Gokaigers can recognize each-
---
Aya: -Sighs- "Wonder how the people are taking this..."

(Very well)
---
-She went immediately to the control panel they have-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-More mechas in construction, and the Gokaigers can recognize each-
---
Aya: -Sighs- "Wonder how the people are taking this..."

(Very well)
---
-She went immediately to the control panel they have-
More copied mechas, huh?
___

"Some are frightened while others are very concerned or merely annoyed."

"Others don't seem to mind too much."
___

"And did what?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
More copied mechas, huh?
___

"Some are frightened while others are very concerned or merely annoyed."

"Others don't seem to mind too much."
___

"And did what?"
Gai: "THAT'S THE DAIRANGERS' DAIRENOH!"

Joe: "More GekiBeasts too"
---
-Medb particularly, since it gives her an excuse to go out for men-

-Aya rolled her eyes hearing that-
---
-Looked up in their database to see if one of their living enemies could do such a feat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gai: "THAT'S THE DAIRANGERS' DAIRENOH!"

Joe: "More GekiBeasts too"
---
-Medb particularly, since it gives her an excuse to go out for men-

-Aya rolled her eyes hearing that-
---
-Looked up in their database to see if one of their living enemies could do such a feat-
Shh! Don't alert the enemy!
__

"Literally everyone else rolled their eyes upon hearing that, too, actually. :p"

Chrysalis: Do you ever think about anything else...?

"Seems Aya will have to let the issue be, for now."
___

"Besides Ganondorf, it's a tough call..."

"...Although, given how his spells have affected sentient, living beings such as many of Chaldea's own members before, maybe the one responsible isn't "living" at all, in the standard definition..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shh! Don't alert the enemy!
__

"Literally everyone else rolled their eyes upon hearing that, too, actually. :p"

Chrysalis: Do you ever think about anything else...?

"Seems Aya will have to let the issue be, for now."
___

"Besides Ganondorf, it's a tough call..."

"...Although, given how his spells have affected sentient, living beings such as many of Chaldea's own members before, maybe the one responsible isn't "living" at all, in the standard definition..."
Gai: "S-Sorry"
---
Medb: "Nope, not really" :p

Cu: -Passing by- "Eh, let her, trust me in that it's not wise to tell her not"

Aya: "...Hey, something I just remembered, didn't your original tale state that you were fixated in getting him after he rejected spending the night with you?" -Referring to Medb with Cu-

Medb: "Oh, yeah"

Aya: "Why is that not the case anymore?"

Cu: "Trust me, it was that at first. Then I started to carry cheese with me around all the time as a precation" :p
---
Eleonora: "The Lich..."
-yes they do-
---
Jaune: "H-Huh?"
-What she thinks of it?-
---
Osakabe Hime: "W-What were you doing?"

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "Are you okay, buddy?"
---
-Sakura is worried Gengar has gotten into those "EXPAND DONG" memes- :p
---
-All while she hugs her Wolf Link Amiibo-

-breathes out-
Yeah, I'm fine suga. You?
-she can't believe she's on friendly terms with her...-

-singing "I'll shower you with coconut cream pies~" in Gengarese-

-that she somehow ripped off the Midna part of :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-breathes out-
Yeah, I'm fine suga. You?
-she can't believe she's on friendly terms with her...-

-singing "I'll shower you with coconut cream pies~" in Gengarese-

-that she somehow ripped off the Midna part of :V-
Elizabeth: "Ooh, suga? Affectionate nickname?"
---
Sakura: "Gengar, please don't say that to other women..."
---
-They do respect her enough to not have destroyed said part and still have it on a shelf-

-Still definitely ripped off tho- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gai: "S-Sorry"
---
Medb: "Nope, not really" :p

Cu: -Passing by- "Eh, let her, trust me in that it's not wise to tell her not"

Aya: "...Hey, something I just remembered, didn't your original tale state that you were fixated in getting him after he rejected spending the night with you?" -Referring to Medb with Cu-

Medb: "Oh, yeah"

Aya: "Why is that not the case anymore?"

Cu: "Trust me, it was that at first. Then I started to carry cheese with me around all the time as a precation" :p
---
Eleonora: "The Lich..."
Just keep quiet until we're actually in combat. Alright? Good. Now then, you're clearly familiar with all of these mechs... Must be more technology they stole and copied from other groups you're familiar with.

___

Chrysalis: Cheese as a weakness... "She couldn't help but laugh at that" (And I thought being sent flying into the sky because I stopped to sing a reprise of my well-composed evil musical number while staring out a window was a humiliating way to be defeated...)
___

"Maybe he's just trying to slowly kill several of them off? Those of them who actually do need to worry about the conditions of a climate to survive, that is."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just keep quiet until we're actually in combat. Alright? Good. Now then, you're clearly familiar with all of these mechs... Must be more technology they stole and copied from other groups you're familiar with.

___

Chrysalis: Cheese as a weakness... "She couldn't help but laugh at that" (And I thought being sent flying into the sky because I stopped to sing a reprise of my well-composed evil musical number while staring out a window was a humiliating way to be defeated...)
___

"Maybe he's just trying to slowly kill several of them off? Those of them who actually do need to worry about the conditions of a climate to survive, that is."
Luka: "It's so strange though..."

Shirou: "You've said before that it shouldn't be possible because of your Keys, right? Why?"

Don: "It's borrowed power, to be honest... Or at least we think"

Ahim: "The Keys were originally the power of the Super Sentai that scattered throughout the universe that they lost when the Zangyack invaded their planet. After we destroyed the Zangyack, they were all returned, so on our trips to Earth we have to request the powers back"
---
Medb: "HEY!"

Aya: "Oh yeah, your nephew killed you while you were bathing by throwing a piece of cheese at you. Quite a cheesy way to go" :p
---
Eleonora: It's a cunning and sadistic strategy, but not ineffective. Viridi's soldiers need sunlight for example.
Isis: A mere common mook. Not worth my attention.
---
Jaune: "I... I hope I didn't ruin your time..."
-Wait 'till he spits poison in your face- :p
---
Osakabe Hime: "Um, not at all..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Luka: "It's so strange though..."

Shirou: "You've said before that it shouldn't be possible because of your Keys, right? Why?"

Don: "It's borrowed power, to be honest... Or at least we think"

Ahim: "The Keys were originally the power of the Super Sentai that scattered throughout the universe that they lost when the Zangyack invaded their planet. After we destroyed the Zangyack, they were all returned, so on our trips to Earth we have to request the powers back"
---
Medb: "HEY!"

Aya: "Oh yeah, your nephew killed you while you were bathing by throwing a piece of cheese at you. Quite a cheesy way to go" :p
---
Eleonora: It's a cunning and sadistic strategy, but not ineffective. Viridi's soldiers need sunlight for example.
So some other forces may have gotten a hold of some of the keys during that time, and eventually figured out how to copy some of the machines from the powers they provided...

___

"Others nearby just laughed even more. Medb will never catch a break. :p"
___

"Unfortunately, he isn't showing himself, either. As long as they can't find Isis' dimension, they won't find him either unless he places himself there."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So some other forces may have gotten a hold of some of the keys during that time, and eventually figured out how to copy some of the machines from the powers they provided...

___

"Others nearby just laughed even more. Medb will never catch a break. :p"
___

"Unfortunately, he isn't showing himself, either. As long as they can't find Isis' dimension, they won't find him either unless he places himself there."
Marvelous: "Can't say it's impossible, the search for those Keys throughout the universe was rough, going to many planets, fighting many Zangyack. I think one even ended on the Homeworld of the Gem race before I stole it"
---
-She stomps furiously as she goes out-

Aya: "Oh well, there she goes" :p
---
Eleonora: This is bad, come to think of, has the planet's rotation stopped? Should see if the stars are aligned differently...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Can't say it's impossible, the search for those Keys throughout the universe was rough, going to many planets, fighting many Zangyack. I think one even ended on the Homeworld of the Gem race before I stole it"
---
-She stomps furiously as she goes out-

Aya: "Oh well, there she goes" :p
---
Eleonora: This is bad, come to think of, has the planet's rotation stopped? Should see if the stars are aligned differently...
Wait wait wait, you believe one of the Keys may have landed on Gem Homeworld?
___

"Like I said, she can't catch a break. :V"

Chrysalis: Humor at Medb's expense aside, I wish there was something we could do about this predicament... Where I'm from, a princess of great power simply uses her magic to raise and lower the moon as necessary. Her older sister does the same thing for our sun.
___

"Nothing else has moved. It's like the whole sky around Earth is frozen. The orbit of the Earth itself may have been affected after all..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wait wait wait, you believe one of the Keys may have landed on Gem Homeworld?
___

"Like I said, she can't catch a break. :V"

Chrysalis: Humor at Medb's expense aside, I wish there was something we could do about this predicament... Where I'm from, a princess of great power simply uses her magic to raise and lower the moon as necessary. Her older sister does the same thing for our sun.
___

"Nothing else has moved. It's like the whole sky around Earth is frozen. The orbit of the Earth itself may have been affected after all..."
Marvelous: "Oh I'm sure of it, when I stole it, I was attacked by soldiers that looked like the ones with us"
---
Aya: "I wish our gods here were that powerful now..."

-Unbeknowst to them, the Three Golden Goddesses are actually trying to move the planet again, all to no avail-
---
Eleonora: "This is worse than I thought, one side of the planet is in perpetual light and the other in darkness... How can we clear such thing?" -Thinking-
LMAO
---
Jaune: "A-Alright then..."

-both are shy?-
-Very-

Kyu: "Tell her she has pretty eyes"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Oh I'm sure of it, when I stole it, I was attacked by soldiers that looked like the ones with us"
---
Aya: "I wish our gods here were that powerful now..."

-Unbeknowst to them, the Three Golden Goddesses are actually trying to move the planet again, all to no avail-
---
Eleonora: "This is worse than I thought, one side of the planet is in perpetual light and the other in darkness... How can we clear such thing?" -Thinking-
Quartz Soldiers...Well, if they ever realize the Clusters were pacified, now we know for sure that they've got another powerful weapon they can use against us.
___

"The Lich would laugh if he knew."

???: The solution is really obvious. We should just ask them to come here and move them for us!

Chrysalis: And risk them getting harmed by the enemy on the way and putting Equestria in severe danger if they were too injured to return to their duties? That is a chance we cannot take...We can't even be sure if their magic would work on the stars or moons of this world.

Thorax: Besides, what if the spell was just cast again after they left? Or if their magic wasn't enough to overpower the spell in the first place?

???: Ugh, well, we have to do something to fix that dumb cursed moon...
___

"It's going to take a very great power to do it, if they can't simply eliminate The Lich himself to clear it."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Quartz Soldiers...Well, if they ever realize the Clusters were pacified, now we know for sure that they've got another powerful weapon they can use against us.
___

"The Lich would laugh if he knew."

???: The solution is really obvious. We should just ask them to come here and move them for us!

Chrysalis: And risk them getting harmed by the enemy on the way and putting Equestria in severe danger if they were too injured to return to their duties? That is a chance we cannot take...We can't even be sure if their magic would work on the stars or moons of this world.

Thorax: Besides, what if the spell was just cast again after they left? Or if their magic wasn't enough to overpower the spell in the first place?

???: Ugh, well, we have to do something to fix that dumb cursed moon...
___

"It's going to take a very great power to do it, if they can't simply eliminate The Lich himself to clear it."
Marvelous: "Doubt they even knew of it, found it on a street left as if no one noticed it was there to start" :p

Shirou: "Why you fought them then?"

Marvelous: "Still got into their planet though, luckily Basco was a human shield then. Felt sorry for him during then but in retrospective he deserved it" :p

-Question marks appeared over Shirou's head over that name he has dropped a number of times but still have no idea who that is-
---
-Suddenly fainted-

Nayru! What happened?

I-I'm sorry, it's just... At this rate, this could tear a hole in the progress of the timeline faster than it should otherwise...
---
Cu: "Ugh, let's hope Basel didn't get something like this, would suck to find everyone in the tower dead"
---
Eleonora: "Let's see, how do we restablish the electromagnetic fields of two celestial bodies...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Doubt they even knew of it, found it on a street left as if no one noticed it was there to start" :p

Shirou: "Why you fought them then?"

Marvelous: "Still got into their planet though, luckily Basco was a human shield then. Felt sorry for him during then but in retrospective he deserved it" :p

-Question marks appeared over Shirou's head over that name he has dropped a number of times but still have no idea who that is-
---
-Suddenly fainted-

Nayru! What happened?

I-I'm sorry, it's just... At this rate, this could tear a hole in the progress of the timeline faster than it should otherwise...
---
Cu: "Ugh, let's hope Basel didn't get something like this, would suck to find everyone in the tower dead"
---
Eleonora: "Let's see, how do we restablish the electromagnetic fields of two celestial bodies...?"
I hope you're right about that. And...remind me again who this "Basco" is?
___

"Link and TP Link moving on from Hyrule to live in a much more technologically-advanced world surely already affected the timelines in some ways. :p"
___

Chrysalis: I may at least check in with the others to see if something like this has affected our world...
___

"And prevent the spell from taking effect again?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hope you're right about that. And...remind me again who this "Basco" is?
___

"Link and TP Link moving on from Hyrule to live in a much more technologically-advanced world surely already affected the timelines in some ways. :p"
___

Chrysalis: I may at least check in with the others to see if something like this has affected our world...
___

"And prevent the spell from taking effect again?"
Marvelous: "No one important right now"
---
-Not really-

-Both heroes already did their respective labors and thus were free to live their lives as they wanted, their actions after the defeat of their respective Ganons causes no change to the timeline, moreso with the one that is at the end of it-

-This, however, is preventing the passing of whole days-
---
Cu: "Heh, smart move"

Aya: "I agree with that"
---
Eleonora: -Sighs- "That as well..."
Jaune: W-Why?
Kyu: "To start a conversation, duh"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "No one important right now"
---
-Not really-

-Both heroes already did their respective labors and thus were free to live their lives as they wanted, their actions after the defeat of their respective Ganons causes no change to the timeline, moreso with the one that is at the end of it-

-This, however, is preventing the passing of whole days-
---
Cu: "Heh, smart move"

Aya: "I agree with that"
---
Eleonora: -Sighs- "That as well..."
Okay...
___

"True, true..."
___

Chrysalis: The rest of you need not worry too much until then...I'm sure Chaldea's leaders will think of something!

___

"The situation isn't looking good..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay...
___

"True, true..."
___

Chrysalis: The rest of you need not worry too much until then...I'm sure Chaldea's leaders will think of something!

___

"The situation isn't looking good..."
Don: "Let's just say a problem that we dealt with"
---
-This was on another scale, dates and events that are crucial would change at this rate!-
---
Aya: "You're right, though I'd like to help..." -Notices ???- "Oh hey, not many Changelings speak a lot around here"
---
Eleonora: "Overall, we have to check on those that need solar conditions to live..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "Let's just say a problem that we dealt with"
---
-This was on another scale, dates and events that are crucial would change at this rate!-
---
Aya: "You're right, though I'd like to help..." -Notices ???- "Oh hey, not many Changelings speak a lot around here"
---
Eleonora: "Overall, we have to check on those that need solar conditions to live..."
Good. Now, we oughta stop these mechs from being finished...
___

"Yes, this is terrible!"
___

???: Most of them think this place is weird and different. I can hardly blame 'em. No offense! There's just so many different kinds of creatures living in these worlds, nothing at all like what's in our world, ya get me? Anyway, pleasure to meet you. The name's Pharynx.

___

"They very much do..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good. Now, we oughta stop these mechs from being finished...
___

"Yes, this is terrible!"
___

???: Most of them think this place is weird and different. I can hardly blame 'em. No offense! There's just so many different kinds of creatures living in these worlds, nothing at all like what's in our world, ya get me? Anyway, pleasure to meet you. The name's Pharynx.

___

"They very much do..."
Luka: "I say we sneak on whoever's in charge and destroy them from the inside"
---
Damn it, why can't we do anything right?!

Calm do-

Don't tell me to calm down! Demise has never imposed this sort of trouble, this is beyond anything Hyrule's been through!
---
Aya: "Hello Pharynx, I'm Aya!"
---
-Thus she went to do that-
-Osakabe's thoughts?-
Osakabe Hime: W-What is he trying to do...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Luka: "I say we sneak on whoever's in charge and destroy them from the inside"
---
Damn it, why can't we do anything right?!

Calm do-

Don't tell me to calm down! Demise has never imposed this sort of trouble, this is beyond anything Hyrule's been through!
---
Aya: "Hello Pharynx, I'm Aya!"
---
-Thus she went to do that-

?
I like that plan. I like it a lot. Let's go with that! Your plan, you lead.
___

"I wouldn't go that far...then again, the difference is that Hyrule itself alone isn't what's under threat. Every world is under threat right now."

___

Pharynx: You're a human, right, Aya? Or a Servant? Sorry, it's uh, kinda easy to mix some of you up...

Thorax: Pharynx!

Pharynx: What? I said don't mean to offend! I'm not actually offending, am I?

Thorax: Sorry, my older brother's not fully used to talking to people yet!
___

"Talking to the other leaders and several of those who have high mana about it?"

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "Ooh, suga? Affectionate nickname?"
---
Sakura: "Gengar, please don't say that to other women..."
---
-They do respect her enough to not have destroyed said part and still have it on a shelf-

-Still definitely ripped off tho- :p
It's just a thing I say.
-Liz remembers her saying it before; it goes with her dialect :V-

Geng?

-kek-

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
-what does Qrow think about Absol following him?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I like that plan. I like it a lot. Let's go with that! Your plan, you lead.
___

"I wouldn't go that far...then again, the difference is that Hyrule itself alone isn't what's under threat. Every world is under threat right now."

___

Pharynx: You're a human, right, Aya? Or a Servant? Sorry, it's uh, kinda easy to mix some of you up...

Thorax: Pharynx!

Pharynx: What? I said don't mean to offend! I'm not actually offending, am I?

Thorax: Sorry, my older brother's not fully used to talking to people yet!
___

"Talking to the other leaders and several of those who have high mana about it?"
Luka: "Wait, me?"
---
Everything that exists will be destroyed at this rate! You don't think me panicking is justified?!
---
Aya: "I'm more of a human ghost..."
---
-Yeah, and they agreed to look up-
-she flustered?-
-Very, since she a NEET-
It's just a thing I say.
-Liz remembers her saying it before; it goes with her dialect :V-

Geng?

-kek-

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
-what does Qrow think about Absol following him?-
Elizabeth: "Oh, sorry, my bad"
---
Sakura: "It's inappropiate, okay?"
---
-They cursed the fact there are no more of him besides this one and the Smash Bros. line one- :p

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "Oh, sorry, my bad"
---
Sakura: "It's inappropiate, okay?"
---
-They cursed the fact there are no more of him besides this one and the Smash Bros. line one- :p
-she disappointed now? :V-

-confused Gengar-

-how do they feel about Wild Link taking over for Smash now? :V-

-he's annoyed-
-does he notice that nothing unlucky seems to happen to it despite being around him?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Osakabe Hime: "U-Um..." What does he want?
-she disappointed now? :V-

-confused Gengar-

-how do they feel about Wild Link taking over for Smash now? :V-
-Yeah, thought she'd have nicknames with her new buddy-buddy- :p
---
Sakura: "It's lewd!"
---
-Hey, it means TP Link won't be vaporized now- :p

-It made Farore mad though-

-And Nayru because OoT Link being vaporized-

-Not Din tho- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Luka: "Wait, me?"
---
Everything that exists will be destroyed at this rate! You don't think me panicking is justified?!
---
Aya: "I'm more of a human ghost..."
---
-Yeah, and they agreed to look up-
If you can't lead, then I or your captain will.
___

"This situation ain't good at all..."
___

Pharynx: Okay, now that's cool.
___

"Time for a discussion!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you can't lead, then I or your captain will.
___

"This situation ain't good at all..."
___

Pharynx: Okay, now that's cool.
___

"Time for a discussion!"
Marvelous: "Sounds interesting" :p
---
Perhaps we could try to correlate this to the incident in... Termina.

That land that ended mocking us? What incident?

You know, the second adventure of the Hero of Time.
---
Aya: "You think?"
---
-YES!-

Eleonora: "I don't need to point out how problematic this is"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Sounds interesting" :p
---
Perhaps we could try to correlate this to the incident in... Termina.

That land that ended mocking us? What incident?

You know, the second adventure of the Hero of Time.
---
Aya: "You think?"
---
-YES!-

Eleonora: "I don't need to point out how problematic this is"
"So what do they decide on?"
___

"Just when they thought the Hero of Time's adventures couldn't get any darker..."
___

Pharynx: Shapeshifting is awesome, but I can't turn into a ghost. For a while I didn't even think they were real. Undead creatures who can just phase through walls? Now why can't changelings turn into something like that? That'd be great. You're not just a ghost, but half-ghost. You're like two creatures in one. Take pride in that, seriously. I've never heard of such a thing! Except for maybe those Kirins everyone kept talking about...
___

"Absolutely not."

"Not sure if I should have any of my characters here since none of them exactly have a "leader" title among Chaldea's ranks."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So what do they decide on?"
___

"Just when they thought the Hero of Time's adventures couldn't get any darker..."
___

Pharynx: Shapeshifting is awesome, but I can't turn into a ghost. For a while I didn't even think they were real. Undead creatures who can just phase through walls? Now why can't changelings turn into something like that? That'd be great. You're not just a ghost, but half-ghost. You're like two creatures in one. Take pride in that, seriously. I've never heard of such a thing! Except for maybe those Kirins everyone kept talking about...
___

"Absolutely not."

"Not sure if I should have any of my characters here since none of them exactly have a "leader" title among Chaldea's ranks."
-Look for guards and sneak on them in groups-
---
-They shuddered remembering that-

-The safety of that parallel to Hyrule is not of their concern anymore after the inhabitants rejected and ridiculed them, thus making them leave, but they had to watch over that time for the sake of making sure the Spirit of the Hero didn't die-

-And Nayru was in particular worried sick for him-
---
Aya: "I see you truly are a speaker"
---
-True, so I'll think of dialogue for the ones I have-

Top Bottom