• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Look for guards and sneak on them in groups-
---
-They shuddered remembering that-

-The safety of that parallel to Hyrule is not of their concern anymore after the inhabitants rejected and ridiculed them, thus making them leave, but they had to watch over that time for the sake of making sure the Spirit of the Hero didn't die-

-And Nayru was in particular worried sick for him-
---
Aya: "I see you truly are a speaker"
---
-True, so I'll think of dialogue for the ones I have-
"Waiting to ambush with spears..."
___

"So much tragedy...so much evil...so much cruelty...It was a truly serious and depressing journey. It ended bittersweet, but not without victory."
___

Pharynx: I am? ...Agh, I'm turning into my little brother, aren't I?

Thorax: Hey, talking to people is a good thing! There's no better way to get acquainted with potential new friends!

___

"Alrighty."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Waiting to ambush with spears..."
___

"So much tragedy...so much evil...so much cruelty...It was a truly serious and depressing journey. It ended bittersweet, but not without victory."
___

Pharynx: I am? ...Agh, I'm turning into my little brother, aren't I?

Thorax: Hey, talking to people is a good thing! There's no better way to get acquainted with potential new friends!

___

"Alrighty."
Don: -Not wanting to mess with her-
---
-Yeah, though it was a shame he never got recognition in his timeline and turned into a Stalfos-

-Part of Nayru's reasoning of her crush on TP!Link is that he helped said Stalfos move on-
---
Aya: "I was not saying it's a bad thing either!"
---
Eleonora: "I believe that this situation has been caused by the Lich himself, in an attempt to kill us in a more slow pace, as sunlight is required for many of us to live"

Martha: "I certainly see the chance of being so"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: -Not wanting to mess with her-
---
-Yeah, though it was a shame he never got recognition in his timeline and turned into a Stalfos-

-Part of Nayru's reasoning of her crush on TP!Link is that he helped said Stalfos move on-
---
Aya: "I was not saying it's a bad thing either!"
---
Eleonora: "I believe that this situation has been caused by the Lich himself, in an attempt to kill us in a more slow pace, as sunlight is required for many of us to live"

Martha: "I certainly see the chance of being so"
Shall we star the attack on the count of 3?
___

"Should've listened to Fado's warnings. :V"

"TP Link helped rebuild and continue his legacy as well as help him move on, indeed."

___

Pharynx: Okay okay, that's fair... Just as long as I don't turn into the softie of a chatterbox you are, Thorax.

Thorax: I know you well enough to confirm that's not possible. "Laugh"

___

"The less people Chaldea's enemies have hindering their plans, the better for them...What can anyone among Chaldea do about it?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shall we star the attack on the count of 3?
___

"Should've listened to Fado's warnings. :V"

"TP Link helped rebuild and continue his legacy as well as help him move on, indeed."

___

Pharynx: Okay okay, that's fair... Just as long as I don't turn into the softie of a chatterbox you are, Thorax.

Thorax: I know you well enough to confirm that's not possible. "Laugh"

___

"The less people Chaldea's enemies have hindering their plans, the better for them...What can anyone among Chaldea do about it?"
Don: "U-Um, I guess!"
---
-But nooo, he always was mentally like "she's the only female Kokiri aside from Saria that looks different, she must be a weirdo" and didn't- :V

-Yeah, she had the most justified of the crushes on him, unlike the other two- :p
---
Aya: "I wonder if others of your race have tried to socialize"
---
Jeanne: "None of the magi with us could move celestial bodies, we need to find another way to dispell it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "U-Um, I guess!"
---
-But nooo, he always was mentally like "she's the only female Kokiri aside from Saria that looks different, she must be a weirdo" and didn't- :V

-Yeah, she had the most justified of the crushes on him, unlike the other two- :p
---
Aya: "I wonder if others of your race have tried to socialize"
---
Jeanne: "None of the magi with us could move celestial bodies, we need to find another way to dispell it..."
"They count down..."

___

"He never did find his friend Navi, either..."
___

Pharynx: We all do. And they're a lot better at it than I am, I guess. They just turned into pushovers after the Queen changed her ways. I wanted to stick to the old ways of the hive...Thorax and a few of his friends helped me see the error of my ways, but at the same time I helped the hive realize they needed to toughen up again. Otherwise we're just gonna be vulnerable all the time.
___

"Defeating The Lich would almost certainly do it, but he's in the dimension they cannot find just like the others are."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They count down..."

___

"He never did find his friend Navi, either..."
___

Pharynx: We all do. And they're a lot better at it than I am, I guess. They just turned into pushovers after the Queen changed her ways. I wanted to stick to the old ways of the hive...Thorax and a few of his friends helped me see the error of my ways, but at the same time I helped the hive realize they needed to toughen up again. Otherwise we're just gonna be vulnerable all the time.
___

"Defeating The Lich would almost certainly do it, but he's in the dimension they cannot find just like the others are."
Don: "...1...2"
---
-Nope...-

-But no time to think of that, they got to focus on their moon!-
---
Aya: "It's not a bad thing to have a military force, else anyone would be highly susceptible to be attacked"
---
Martha: "Think we could lure him somehow?"

Eleonora: "We don't know much about him to determine"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "...1...2"
---
-Nope...-

-But no time to think of that, they got to focus on their moon!-
---
Aya: "It's not a bad thing to have a military force, else anyone would be highly susceptible to be attacked"
---
Martha: "Think we could lure him somehow?"

Eleonora: "We don't know much about him to determine"
...3! CHARGE!
___

"While on the subject, though ,at least it's not like Majora's moon. :V"

___

Pharynx: It took the changelings a little too long to realize that...

Thorax: "Small, nervous laugh" Eheh, well, we learned our lesson, too.
___

"They did have that book that Aya found and sent them, but there is little information about him...other than the even greater power he supposedly has ties to: GOLB."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...3! CHARGE!
___

"While on the subject, though ,at least it's not like Majora's moon. :V"

___

Pharynx: It took the changelings a little too long to realize that...

Thorax: "Small, nervous laugh" Eheh, well, we learned our lesson, too.
___

"They did have that book that Aya found and sent them, but there is little information about him...other than the even greater power he supposedly has ties to: GOLB."
-The soldiers didn't see them coming and thus fell quickly-
---
-Nope-

-Either way, their powers are not enough to make the planet and moon rotate once more-
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "It's good to hear that"
---
Martha: "That woman said he had a superior, right?"

Eleonora: "Apparently, yes"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The soldiers didn't see them coming and thus fell quickly-
---
-Nope-

-Either way, their powers are not enough to make the planet and moon rotate once more-
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "It's good to hear that"
---
Martha: "That woman said he had a superior, right?"

Eleonora: "Apparently, yes"
Wow, that was actually sad. I was hoping for more of a challenge!

___

"Nope. :p"
___

Pharynx: Back to a more important problem, we've been informed that your leaders are having a meeting about how to return that moon to normal. With any luck, they'll know what to do.
___

"They refer to that book she found for more information."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wow, that was actually sad. I was hoping for more of a challenge!

___

"Nope. :p"
___

Pharynx: Back to a more important problem, we've been informed that your leaders are having a meeting about how to return that moon to normal. With any luck, they'll know what to do.
___

"They refer to that book she found for more information."
Don: "I think we're too good at sneaking..."
---
-And that's why Nayru was suggesting trying to compare it to Termina's-
---
Aya: "Yes, we can't let an eternal night to happen, plant would die"
---
Jeanne: "Maybe we should look at it and see what it's about"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "I think we're too good at sneaking..."
---
-And that's why Nayru was suggesting trying to compare it to Termina's-
---
Aya: "Yes, we can't let an eternal night to happen, plant would die"
---
Jeanne: "Maybe we should look at it and see what it's about"
That, or these soldiers are poorly trained.

___

"Makes sense lol"
___

Pharynx: I think a lot more things than just plants would start dying...
___

"So they open the book."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That, or these soldiers are poorly trained.

___

"Makes sense lol"
___

Pharynx: I think a lot more things than just plants would start dying...
___

"So they open the book."
Don: "Yeah, that too..."
---
Their moon was falling instead of stopping. Oh and the planet didn't stop either.

I'm still trying to see if we could get something out of it.
---
Aya: "Duh, we need plants for oxygen"
---
-And begin to read it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "Yeah, that too..."
---
Their moon was falling instead of stopping. Oh and the planet didn't stop either.

I'm still trying to see if we could get something out of it.
---
Aya: "Duh, we need plants for oxygen"
---
-And begin to read it-
Now what do we do about these mechs? They're copies, right? I say we destroy them. Don't let them fall into the wrong hands!
___

"Like what, though?"
___

Thorax: It'd spark a lethal chain-reaction!

Pharynx: What really stinks is that none of us can do anything about it. Seriously, we have to wait at a time like this? Ugh.
___

"Little info was present other than the following three lines:"

Line 1: "Don't belong here. Not my world. Lost my world long ago."

Line 2: "Leaving this book in this world in case someday anyone needs what little information I've gathered within it. I pray no boundaries of this dimension are ever broken."

Line 3: "This is a cosmic entity. A necessary evil with the way so many worlds work now. Not one you'll ever want to meet. If it escapes from where it belongs, there's no telling what the results will be. If you do see it, follow my ways and leave your world, or prepare for The End."

"Besides those short paragraphs, there is also a sketch of GOLB. If it truly is accurate, it shows that he has a cubic head, turning into a pyramid shape at the top, making it pointed. Portions of the lower half of his head were shaped like spikes, fraying upward. His face feature four, large, unfocused eyes, and a gigantic mouth, a purple forked tongue sticking out between a gap in his upper and lower rows of teeth. It looked genuinely demonic. Furthermore, only the head was drawn, so what the rest of him looks like is definitely unknown. But he is supposedly massive. "

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now what do we do about these mechs? They're copies, right? I say we destroy them. Don't let them fall into the wrong hands!
___

"Like what, though?"
___

Thorax: It'd spark a lethal chain-reaction!

Pharynx: What really stinks is that none of us can do anything about it. Seriously, we have to wait at a time like this? Ugh.
___

"Little info was present other than the following three lines:"

Line 1: "Don't belong here. Not my world. Lost my world long ago."

Line 2: "Leaving this book in this world in case someday anyone needs what little information I've gathered within it. I pray no boundaries of this dimension are ever broken."

Line 3: "This is a cosmic entity. A necessary evil with the way so many worlds work now. Not one you'll ever want to meet. If it escapes from where it belongs, there's no telling what the results will be. If you do see it, follow my ways and leave your world, or prepare for The End."

"Besides those short paragraphs, there is also a sketch of GOLB. If it truly is accurate, it shows that he has a cubic head, turning into a pyramid shape at the top, making it pointed. Portions of the lower half of his head were shaped like spikes, fraying upward. His face feature four, large, unfocused eyes, and a gigantic mouth, a purple forked tongue sticking out between a gap in his upper and lower rows of teeth. It looked genuinely demonic. Furthermore, only the head was drawn, so what the rest of him looks like is definitely unknown. But he is supposedly massive. "
Don: "Yeah, we'll probably need to call our own too..."
---
... Perhaps we could make giants that could move the world?

-Facepalm-
---
Aya: "I know, I know..."
---
Jeanne: "All it says is that we should escape..."

Martha: "This creature gives me the same feelings that Cipher used to"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "Yeah, we'll probably need to call our own too..."
---
... Perhaps we could make giants that could move the world?

-Facepalm-
---
Aya: "I know, I know..."
---
Jeanne: "All it says is that we should escape..."

Martha: "This creature gives me the same feelings that Cipher used to"
Now we're talking!

"TIME TO SMASH MECHS"
___

"Numerous Terminians laughed without realizing why."
___

Pharynx: I might as well just prepare to receive orders. Better than nothing, I guess.
___

"Surely GOLB has no part in Isis' plans, as is, but just knowing that this thing is out there somewhere is unsettling..."

"There is one more line on the page, and it reads as follows: "Chaos is again quiet. If Chaos returns, those you call friends will riot. If Chaos stays quiet, do not squalor. Harmony, live by it, brace for the endless war, and face his Last Scholar.""

"The only other thing of relevance on the few pages referencing GOLB is a sketch of The Lich on the next page."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now we're talking!

"TIME TO SMASH MECHS"
___

"Numerous Terminians laughed without realizing why."
___

Pharynx: I might as well just prepare to receive orders. Better than nothing, I guess.
___

"Surely GOLB has no part in Isis' plans, as is, but just knowing that this thing is out there somewhere is unsettling..."

"There is one more line on the page, and it reads as follows: "Chaos is again quiet. If Chaos returns, those you call friends will riot. If Chaos stays quiet, do not squalor. Harmony, live by it, brace for the endless war, and face his Last Scholar.""

"The only other thing of relevance on the few pages referencing GOLB is a sketch of The Lich on the next page."
-Herc will be of help during this- :p
---
Fine, bad idea.

At this point, is there really nothing we can do?

It is leaving us little option that interfere directly.
---
Aya: "Hey, it's a good thing you're willing to help"
---
Amakusa: "Hm, his Last Scholar. Could it be referring to the Lich?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Herc will be of help during this- :p
---
Fine, bad idea.

At this point, is there really nothing we can do?

It is leaving us little option that interfere directly.
---
Aya: "Hey, it's a good thing you're willing to help"
---
Amakusa: "Hm, his Last Scholar. Could it be referring to the Lich?"
"Very much so. :p"

___

"Yeah, it really is..."
___

Pharynx: The Queen told us how important this war is. I'm always ready to help fight a battle.
___

"Who else but The Lich?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Very much so. :p"

___

"Yeah, it really is..."
___

Pharynx: The Queen told us how important this war is. I'm always ready to help fight a battle.
___

"Who else but The Lich?"
-He's already smashing some!-
---
You're suggesting we shoud incarnate in mortal bodies?

Not precisely, but we have only been spectators. Not only Hyrule wuld be annihilated, but all of existence.
---
Cu: "I like you" :p
---
Jeanne: "I believe so, he's literally shown next"

Martha: "To think he's under the tutoring of something even worse..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He's already smashing some!-
---
You're suggesting we shoud incarnate in mortal bodies?

Not precisely, but we have only been spectators. Not only Hyrule wuld be annihilated, but all of existence.
---
Cu: "I like you" :p
---
Jeanne: "I believe so, he's literally shown next"

Martha: "To think he's under the tutoring of something even worse..."
"As is Undyne herself."

"Her Pokemon simply waited patiently and watched."
___

"But what could they actually do in mortal bodies besides spread more heart/health pickups, again? :V"
___

Pharynx: Can't go soft when there's a need to defend your land and your people. And there always will be.
___

"Whether he's directly working for this stronger power, or was simply a creation of it..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So due to recent happenings, I'll be able to give Quetzalcoatl some more spotlight soon.
"As is Undyne herself."

"Her Pokemon simply waited patiently and watched."
___

"But what could they actually do in mortal bodies besides spread more heart/health pickups, again? :V"
___

Pharynx: Can't go soft when there's a need to defend your land and your people. And there always will be.
___

"Whether he's directly working for this stronger power, or was simply a creation of it..."
Don: "Woah..."
---
-Why do you think they are hesitant to do that?- :V
---
Aya: "Or everything in existence, really"
---
-Whatever the case, it makes them all shudder-
I really need to keep up more with this stuff... but... my work hours...

Jaune: "H-Huh?"
By now Chaldea was attacked by the Lich, and while it didn't cause any harm to the Forsaken Fortress nor anyone was killed, the planet and moon are pretty much static in place. So the Rulers are trying to come up with ideas.

They discovered the Lich has a superior via a book Aya found that tells the readers a warning about him.

Also me doing filler in the Shadaloo base because I don't have much idea on how to keep going. :lol:
---
Kyu: "Great reply Jauney" -rolls eyes- "Just say something!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
By now Chaldea was attacked by the Lich, and while it didn't cause any harm to the Forsaken Fortress nor anyone was killed, the planet and moon are pretty much static in place. So the Rulers are trying to come up with ideas.

They discovered the Lich has a superior via a book Aya found that tells the readers a warning about him.

Also me doing filler in the Shadaloo base because I don't have much idea on how to keep going.:lol:
---
Kyu: "Great reply Jauney" -rolls eyes- "Just say something!"
Oh dang

Also, not sure if I’ll have time to keep the Shadaloo thing going for today. Maybe it would be best to put it on hold until tomorrow or Monday.
—-
Jaune: “U-Um...” -not sure what to say right now-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh dang

Also, not sure if I’ll have time to keep the Shadaloo thing going for today. Maybe it would be best to put it on hold until tomorrow or Monday.
—-
Eeyup.

Oh, understandable.
---
Kyu: "Say some compliment! Do not screw up!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh dang

—-
Oh dang

—-
I can provide more context for the apparent superior for those who haven't seen the most recent (and final) seasons of Adventure Time, if any clarification is needed. :p

Don: "Woah..."
---
-Why do you think they are hesitant to do that?- :V
---
Aya: "Or everything in existence, really"
---
-Whatever the case, it makes them all shudder-
"After a few minutes, all are destroyed thanks to them."

Done!
___

"Yeah, probably a bad idea. :V"
___

Pharynx: In this case.
___

"It's an important revelation...but also a very foreboding one."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO

Wait, doesn’t Osakabe have some Divinity? :p
...I forgot that.

So let's say she's hiding really well while talking to Jaune through an ear mic. :V
I can provide more context for the apparent superior for those who haven't seen the most recent (and final) seasons of Adventure Time, if any clarification is needed. :p

"After a few minutes, all are destroyed thanks to them."

Done!
___

"Yeah, probably a bad idea. :V"
___

Pharynx: In this case.
___

"It's an important revelation...but also a very foreboding one."
Fine by me. :p
---
Don: "You are amazing..."
---
-More like one where whatever they do won't matter- :p
---
Aya: "Yeah, pretty much..."
---
-That tells them that they should prepare for the worst-

D

Deleted member

-Yeah, thought she'd have nicknames with her new buddy-buddy- :p
---
Sakura: "It's lewd!"
---
-Hey, it means TP Link won't be vaporized now- :p

-It made Farore mad though-

-And Nayru because OoT Link being vaporized-

-Not Din tho- :p
-oh boy-

-doesn't understand....-

-how about the fact that two of their Oracle selves got Spirit'd?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh boy-

-doesn't understand....-

-how about the fact that two of their Oracle selves got Spirit'd?-
-Yep, now that they no longer enemies, she'll be quite attached- :p
---
Sakura: "It will make others uncomfortable"
---
-Farore will have quite the day being much more busy than usual when that happens- :p

D

Deleted member

-Yep, now that they no longer enemies, she'll be quite attached- :p
---
Sakura: "It will make others uncomfortable"
---
-Farore will have quite the day being much more busy than usual when that happens- :p
-internally-
Help....me.....

-scratching head-
(EXPANSION!)

-indeed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I forgot that.

So let's say she's hiding really well while talking to Jaune through an ear mic. :V
Nah, because no way Kyu would've known

Let's say Osakabe is just now noticing her because she's actually paying attention to Jaune because tripping and all :V

-goes for a very long time without anything happening....-
-I mean, it took an entire season to even know about it, so... :V-

-but yeah, he's still pretty suspicious because he self-conscious about it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...I forgot that.

Fine by me. :p
---
Don: "You are amazing..."
---
-More like one where whatever they do won't matter- :p
---
Aya: "Yeah, pretty much..."
---
-That tells them that they should prepare for the worst-
Gonna explain a few details here.

The Lich is actually heavily implied in the show to have been created as a product of GOLB's breath, said breath likely being contained within the bomb that sparked the Mushroom War that led to Adventure Time's current bizarre setting to be what it is. So The Lich knows that GOLB is a being of chaos and discord, and that he considers himself follower of him, but GOLB himself...well, it's left ambiguous as to whether he's a sentient demon who damn well knows what he's doing and wants to bathe the world in chaos and evil, or a simple-minded force of nature whose terrible actions towards whatever world he happens to be in are just natural reflexes.

Couple all that with how The Lich works on his own for most of the series, there isn't much evidence to suggest that GOLB actually ever directly commanded him at any point. The Lich is pretty much working for his own goals at all times (which is to render all life extinct), but his existence can be partially owed to GOLB's own, raw chaotic power, which he is aware of. If GOLB had a way out of his dimension and appeared in-person, his chaos would start spreading in the world, and the results would be utterly devastating.

___

Heh, thanks!
___

"Makes sense, lol"

___

Thorax: You know, we should probably see the Queen off and make sure she leaves safely...

Pharynx: Affirmative. Let's get going. Was good to meet ya, Aya!

___

"Just in case he does appear...though it seems unlikely Isis has any knowledge of this nor would he be apart of her plan. The Lich himself seems content to go along with her plans. But if they fail, who's to say GOLB couldn't still appear someday, somehow...? Especially if they are unable to ensure The Lich's destruction...."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-internally-
Help....me.....

-scratching head-
(EXPANSION!)

-indeed-
-No one will come to your help- :p
---
Sakura: "It's uncomfortable..."
---
-Though at least she can laugh at Demise being turned into one too-
Nah, because no way Kyu would've known

Let's say Osakabe is just now noticing her because she's actually paying attention to Jaune because tripping and all :V
Osakabe Hime: "... H-Hey, is that a lady in underwear?"
Gonna explain a few details here.

The Lich is actually heavily implied in the show to have been created as a product of GOLB's breath, said breath likely being contained within the bomb that sparked the Mushroom War that led to Adventure Time's current bizarre setting to be what it is. So The Lich knows that GOLB is a being of chaos and discord, and that he considers himself follower of him, but GOLB himself...well, it's left ambiguous as to whether he's a sentient demon who damn well knows what he's doing and wants to bathe the world in chaos and evil, or a simple-minded force of nature whose terrible actions towards whatever world he happens to be in are just natural reflexes.

Couple all that with how The Lich works on his own for most of the series, there isn't much evidence to suggest that GOLB actually ever directly commanded him at any point. The Lich is pretty much working for his own goals at all times (which is to render all life extinct), but his existence can be partially owed to GOLB's own, raw chaotic power, which he is aware of. If GOLB appeared in person, his chaos would spread quickly, and the results would be utterly devastating.
I see, I see...

Also The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn this is about what I said of the Lich.
Heh, thanks!
___

"Makes sense, lol"

___

Thorax: You know, we should probably see the Queen off and make sure she leaves safely...

Pharynx: Affirmative. Let's get going. Was good to meet ya, Aya!

___

"Just in case he does appear...though it seems unlikely Isis has any knowledge of this nor would he be apart of her plan. The Lich himself seems content to go along with her plans. But if they fail, who's to say GOLB couldn't still appear someday, somehow...? Especially if they are unable to ensure The Lich's destruction...."
-Herc also smirks and gives a thumbs up-
---
It would be better than nothing at least...

It also risks us, for if our souls are snagged we couldn't return to Godhood.
---
Aya: "Ah, same, hope we can speak more soon!"
---
Eleonora: "That Lich must be destroyed immediately!"

Martha: "Who is to say it couldn't alarm him though?"

Top Bottom