• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Aya: "Honestly...If anything it actually feels...Like it's granting me more freedom. A sign of the liberties I have..."
---
-And be......!-
---
-Quite well-

Marvelous: "Let's keep moving"
"As long as she's here, all alone, and on this lovely island, it can't be that bad..."
___

"This:"

"The four young ducks were all frozen in awe, jaws dropping ,eyes shiny and widened."

"It's a testament to how good the music is considering how the supernatural only occasionally surprises them. :p"

___

Nice one, Moana!

i ain't holding back if somethin' like that happens again.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"As long as she's here, all alone, and on this lovely island, it can't be that bad..."
___

"This:"

"The four young ducks were all frozen in awe, jaws dropping ,eyes shiny and widened."

"It's a testament to how good the music is considering how the supernatural only occasionally surprises them. :p"

___

Nice one, Moana!

i ain't holding back if somethin' like that happens again.
-Nope-

Aya: "You know what? Why bother when there's no one around" :p
---
-Even the teen Caster was awed-
---
Joe: "Good, you shouldn't"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope-

Aya: "You know what? Why bother when there's no one around" :p
---
-Even the teen Caster was awed-
---
Joe: "Good, you shouldn't"
"It was embarrassing and difficult at first, with the loss of the blanket and being caught in a storm, but now she has no need for concern."
___

"Some of them were headbanging while others were mimicking playing some of the instruments used to create it. A few of them were even loudly humming the song ."
___

I AM KEEPING A CLOSE EYE OUT FOR MORE FOES...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It was embarrassing and difficult at first, with the loss of the blanket and being caught in a storm, but now she has no need for concern."
___

"Some of them were headbanging while others were mimicking playing some of the instruments used to create it. A few of them were even loudly humming the song ."
___

I AM KEEPING A CLOSE EYE OUT FOR MORE FOES...
-Nope, besides, only wear a towel would feel odd and she'd need to constantly cut leaves-
---
-Medea Lily in the latter group-
---
Joe: "Let's also not be loud"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, besides, only wear a towel would feel odd and she'd need to constantly cut leaves-
---
-Medea Lily in the latter group-
---
Joe: "Let's also not be loud"
"Is she seriously considering just discarding the makeshift dress altogether?"

___

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER LISTENED TO...
___

I AM NOT BEING LOUD, THIS IS MY NORMAL TONE.

Could you...maybe lower your tone just a little bit, Papyrus? Just so that the enemy can't hear us so easily...

OKAY, IF YOU INSIST, THEN THAT IS FINE BY ME! I WOULD FEEL TERRIBLE IF I EXPOSED MY FRIENDS TO A DANGEROUS ENEMY!

D

Deleted member

-Yep, pretty much-
---
BB: "Good luck trying to find it then" :p
---
-Still doesn't wants any harm caused even if unintentionally...-

-Can0t concentrate well with Din and Farore's bickering becoming much louder-
-that's good-

Oh I will... -Just Monika smirk-

-shut them up :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Probably dinner soon.
"Is she seriously considering just discarding the makeshift dress altogether?"

___

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER LISTENED TO...
___

I AM NOT BEING LOUD, THIS IS MY NORMAL TONE.

Could you...maybe lower your tone just a little bit, Papyrus? Just so that the enemy can't hear us so easily...

OKAY, IF YOU INSIST, THEN THAT IS FINE BY ME! I WOULD FEEL TERRIBLE IF I EXPOSED MY FRIENDS TO A DANGEROUS ENEMY!
-Yeah, what's the point if she's in a good climate plus in full privacy?-
---
Medea Lily: "Same!"
---
Joe: "Better then"
-that's good-

Oh I will... -Just Monika smirk-

-shut them up :V-
-Hug ends-
---
BB: "...Huh?"
---
Please remain quiet.

-They don't-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "... Whaddaya want?"
-he needs a translator, doesn't he? :V-
(Mass destruction is on its way! Everyone needs to find shelter!)
"Undyne's learned to speak Pokemon to some degree, but I don't know if she and the others are near these two."

Probably dinner soon.

-Yeah, what's the point if she's in a good climate plus in full privacy?-
---
Medea Lily: "Same!"
---
Joe: "Better then"
"The recent rainstorms made her reconsider for a moment, though the dress wouldn't provide much protection against harsher weather."

___

"Later in the game, however..."

Oh geez, Magica's in this?!

She looks a lot less threatening here, though...

"Webby looked uncharacteristically angry at the sight of Magica in the game."
___

"With that done, onward!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yes-
-it was getting too awkward for Ranamon :V-

-BB forgot that she can access her data, didn't she? :V-

-oh no-
Elizabeth: "So, we're okay now?"
---
-Absolutely- :p
---
-She casted rain to fall on them to shut them up- :p
"The recent rainstorms made her reconsider for a moment, though the dress wouldn't provide much protection against harsher weather."

___

"Later in the game, however..."

Oh geez, Magica's in this?!

She looks a lot less threatening here, though...

"Webby looked uncharacteristically angry at the sight of Magica in the game."
___

"With that done, onward!"
Aya: "It honestly would make no difference"
---
Medea Lily: "She's gotta be stopped!"
---
-Heigh ho!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: "It honestly would make no difference"
---
Medea Lily: "She's gotta be stopped!"
---
-Heigh ho!-
"Just as she's about to remove the leaf dress, some other things occur to her."

"One, this will be her third day in a row without wearing any clothes. Two, she realizes she won't be alone when the others come and find her, and she has no way of knowing when that will be. And three, on the off-chance she gets caught in another storm and ends up having to stay on yet another different island, the island in question may be home to a village. A public place. Meaning plenty of people will be around to see her."

"...Suddenly she isn't as sure about this. It feels quite nice and freeing while she's in private, which she obviously is here, but she also knows that this isn't a lifestyle. She wouldn't want to remain this way outside of the sheer privacy of this oasis island. She'd also never want anyone to see her unclothed again, remembering Merlin's one particular prank. Perhaps it's for the best that she keep the dress hung up in the cabin, so that she isn't without some options."

"Also, for the sake of convenience once again, the Goddesses were still busy endlessly bickering with each other, but Farore at least took the ime to bless the island's leaves so that Aya's dress will never wilt and instead stay intact. :p"

___

She took away my best friend...

"Dewey comforted her by giving her a hug."

Maybe we should stop playing this for now....
___

"They see anything?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Just as she's about to remove the leaf dress, some other things occur to her."

"One, this will be her third day in a row without wearing any clothes. Two, she realizes she won't be alone when the others come and find her, and she has no way of knowing when that will be. And three, on the off-chance she gets caught in another storm and ends up having to stay on yet another different island, the island in question may be home to a village. A public place. Meaning plenty of people will be around to see her."

"...Suddenly she isn't as sure about this. It feels quite nice and freeing while she's in private, which she obviously is here, but she also knows that this isn't a lifestyle. She wouldn't want to remain this way outside of the sheer privacy of this oasis island. She'd also never want anyone to see her unclothed again, remembering Merlin's one particular prank. Perhaps it's for the best that she keep the dress hung up in the cabin, so that she isn't without some options."

"Also, for the sake of convenience once again, the Goddesses were still busy endlessly bickering with each other, but Farore at least took the ime to bless the island's leaves so that Aya's dress will never wilt and instead stay intact. :p"

___

She took away my best friend...

"Dewey comforted her by giving her a hug."

Maybe we should stop playing this for now....
___

"They see anything?"
There.

Huh? Why you bothered on that?

My hero is still a child here! No way I'll let him see a naked woman. He's going in the future to stab Demise's incarnation in the skull, for our sake! Let him preserve a bit of innocence!
---
Medea Lily: "Sorry, haven't watched much of your reboot to know..."
---
-For a bit, no...-

-It's the calm before the storm-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There.

Huh? Why you bothered on that?

My hero is still a child here! No way I'll let him see a naked woman. He's going in the future to stab Demise's incarnation in the skull, for our sake! Let him preserve a bit of inocence!
---
Medea Lily: "Sorry, haven't watched much of your reboot to know..."
---
-For a bit, no...-

-It's the calm before the storm-
:laugh:

"What does Aya (who has no idea the dress won't wilt) currently have to say about her situation, after thinking all of this over? It's certainly been a conflicting matter for her."

___

D-Don't worry about it..."Wiping a tear from her eye" I can at least remember her fondly...
___

It's quiet. Too quiet...They're trying to lure us into a false sense of security. Things are only going to get worse from here on out.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
:laugh:

"What does Aya (who has no idea the dress won't wilt) currently have to say about her situation, after thinking all of this over? It's certainly been a conflicting matter for her."

___

D-Don't worry about it..."Wiping a tear from her eye" I can at least remember her fondly...
___

It's quiet. Too quiet...They're trying to lure us into a false sense of security. Things are only going to get worse from here on out.
He's going to stab someone's skull as you just said, what would a naked woman do to him?

He's also going to fight some squid demon that looks like a tentacle hentai monster afterwards, dammit, let him have this!

-She decides to try to preserve it while out of the hut-
---
-Hug-
---
Semiramis: "I agree, there's something eerie about this silence"
-she shrugs-

I guess.

-accessing embarrassing secrets :V-

-ooh-
Elizabeth: "Good then!"
---
-Ooh, what's this a stash of tentacle hentai under her bed?- :p
---
Finally, some peace...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He's going to stab someone's skull as you just said, what would a naked woman do to him?

He's also going to fight some squid demon that looks like a tentacle hentai monster afterwards, dammit, let him have this!

-She decides to try to preserve it while out of the hut-
---
-Hug-
---
Semiramis: "I agree, there's something eerie about this silence"
"Poor kid..."

"Doesn't mean she can't stay bare and free among the island's nature for now if she really wants to, but it's important to keep the dress on hand for when she does need it."

___

Thanks...
___

"Moana in particular was on high alert, wanting no harm to come to her trainer, even with how skilled and powerful she is."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Poor kid..."

"Doesn't mean she can't stay bare and free among the island's nature for now if she really wants to, but it's important to keep the dress on hand for when she does need it."

___

Thanks...
___

"Moana in particular was on high alert, wanting no harm to come to her trainer, even with how skilled and powerful she is."
-Sighs- I really hate it when my heroes journey when they're still children...

It happens way too frequently though, like here, the future hero succeeding him, the Hero of Time at first, the last Hero of the Fallen Timeline... Pretty much all three that have drawn the Four Sword.

Dammit, why can't the forces of evil wait a few years to attack?!

Hey, you choose to put that triangle in him the majority of the time, you pay for your mess!

At least my piece doesn't gets stolen! You know, I wonder, do you have a thing for pigs? 'Cuz Demise's incarnation always turns into one because of your Triforce Piece! What's that about, Din? Do you have some pig fetish?

Now. You've. DONE IT!!

-Divine beams were heard across this part of the heavens-

-Nayru facepalmed, to be honest she sometimes can't blame mortals for cursing their name when...Well, they are a complete mess as a group, it's a miracle they can keep the kingdom together-

-That she'll do, and maybe get some more leaves-
---
Medea Lily: "Better?"
---
-Justified, remembering how powerful were the soldiers that attacked the base long ago that were like this-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sighs- I really hate it when my heroes journey when they're still children...

It happens way too frequently though, like here, the future hero succeeding him, the Hero of Time at first, the last Hero of the Fallen Timeline... Pretty much all three that have drawn the Four Sword.

Dammit, why can't the forces of evil wait a few years to attack?!

Hey, you choose to put that triangle in him the majority of the time, you pay for your mess!

At least my piece doesn't gets stolen! You know, I wonder, do you have a thing for pigs? 'Cuz Demise's incarnation always turns into one because of your Triforce Piece! What's that about, Din? Do you have some pig fetish?

Now. You've. DONE IT!!

-Divine beams were heard across this part of the heavens-

-Nayru facepalmed, to be honest she sometimes can't blame mortals for cursing their name when...Well, they are a complete mess as a group, it's a miracle they can keep the kingdom together-

-That she'll do, and maybe get some more leaves-
---
Medea Lily: "Better?"
---
-Justified, remembering how powerful were the soldiers that attacked the base long ago that were like this-
"Those two Goddesses are making Twinrova's dying argument look like playful banter. :V"
___

Yes, I am. Thanks, guys, I always appreciate hugs...

___

"This serpent is beautiful, and quite powerful. The former aspect is especially contrasting to her previous form."

-probably, so he goes see her-
Hm? Is something up, Qrow?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Those two Goddesses are making Twinrova's dying argument look like playful banter. :V"

"She's completely free on the island, now! Just also prepared to cover herself at any time."
___

Yes, I am. Thanks, guys, I always appreciate hugs...

___

"This serpent is beautiful, and quite powerful. The former aspect is especially contrasting to her previous form."
-And keep in mind, it's been this way for ages- :p

-Nayru took a brief moment to look at the Zeldas of the Era of the Winds and the Era of Calamity stranded in the same time period-

Hylia, dear sister... I really miss you here... You have no idea how it feels to for centuries listen to those two idiots banter over nothing! Ugh, I swear I am on the verge of pulling my hair and rip it off!

... Calm down, you've got this... Think of happy memories, like..... Um... Well, there was..... No, that ended badly. Oh, right! The second time I incarnated as an Oracle I was separated from those two!

... And then I was possessed... Damn it, there must be something! Ugh...

-Also no need to use her chainsaw, no hostile life inhabiting it so far she's seen-
---
Medea Lily: "Do we stop playing?"
---
-It will be fun when she meets Mr. Fish who went through something similar- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And keep in mind, it's been this way for ages- :p

-Nayru took a brief moment to look at the Zeldas of the Era of the Winds and the Era of Calamity stranded in the same time period-

Hylia, dear sister... I really miss you here... You have no idea how it feels to for centuries listen to those two idiots banter over nothing! Ugh, I swear I am on the verge of pulling my hair and rip it off!

... Calm down, you've got this... Think of happy memories, like..... Um... Well, there was..... No, that ended badly. Oh, right! The second time I incarnated as an Oracle I was separated from those two!

... And then I was possessed... Damn it, there must be something! Ugh...

-Also no need to use her chainsaw, no hostile life inhabiting it so far she's seen-
---
Medea Lily: "Do we stop playing?"
---
-It will be fun when she meets Mr. Fish who went through something similar- :p
"Tragic, but humorous!"

"Probably good to keep holding onto it just to be safe, though it's very unlikely the current enemy forces will target her specifically right now."

"Either way, she still feels content to either stay as she is, or leaving the dress in the cabin. Seems she'll feel fine either way as long as she's alone."
___

Yeah, I think we should take a break from it...that'd be for the best...
___

"She might find a new friend or rival...or a Pokemon that wants to be her mate. :V"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Tragic, but humorous!"

"Probably good to keep holding onto it just to be safe, though it's very unlikely the current enemy forces will target her specifically right now."

"Either way, she still feels content to either stay as she is, or leaving the dress in the cabin. Seems she'll feel fine either way as long as she's alone."
___

Yeah, I think we should take a break from it...that'd be for the best...
___

"She might find a new friend or rival...or a Pokemon that wants to be her mate. :V"
-I think it's more than obvious I'm really enjoying RPing as these three- :p

-Her last straw is close to be pulled, if she's honest-

-Indeed, time to enjoy the sights!-
---
-Game is put down-
---
-Or how about both?- :p

D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "Good then!"
---
-Ooh, what's this a stash of tentacle hentai under her bed?- :p
---
Finally, some peace...
-what next?-

....so care to explain that questionable stash under the bed? :smirk:

-they start ******** at HER now-

Qrow: "... Let's find someone who can translate."
"The local fish lady probably can. :p"
-she sees the Absol that followed him-

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-what next?-

....so care to explain that questionable stash under the bed?:smirk:

-they start ******** at HER now-
Elizabeth: "So, um..."
---
BB: "... I don't know what you're speaking of" :lol:
---
-She tried her damn hardest to pay attention to Godzilla instead-

-As in,
really hard-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I think it's more than obvious I'm really enjoying RPing as these three- :p

-Her last straw is close to be pulled, if she's honest-

-Indeed, time to enjoy the sights!-
---
-Game is put down-
---
-Or how about both?- :p
(It became obvious after you started giving them more and more lines. :p)

"Hopefully things can improve....that's very unlikely to happen."

"Water springs, a short waterfall, tons of pretty flowers and some short grassfields...the other islands in the distance were nice-looking across the horizon, too. The cool breeze on the hot day felt very nice, as well. "
___

Let's do something else. Any ideas?
___

"That'd be neat. :p"

-she sees the Absol that followed him-
Oh, a Pokemon?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "So, um..."
---
BB: "... I don't know what you're speaking of" :lol:
---
-She tried her damn hardest to pay attention to Godzilla instead-

-As in, really hard-
Hmm?

Should have expected you to be into that cliché tentacle schoolgirl crap. :p

-they making it very difficult :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(It became obvious after you started giving them more and more lines. :p)

"Hopefully things can improve....that's very unlikely to happen."

"Water springs, a short waterfall, tons of pretty flowers and some short grassfields...the other islands in the distance were nice-looking across the horizon, too. The cool breeze on the hot day felt very nice, as well. "
___

Let's do something else. Any ideas?
___

"That'd be neat. :p"
-Expect more like that whenever I use them- :p

-She takes a turn to Din and Faroee... They're still fighting... Which means no one is looking at her-

-She wondered what were on those islands... Maybe she should go and look if she gets bored-
---
Medea Lily: "Hmmm..." -Thinking-
---
-Hue, but anyway...-
Hmm?

Should have expected you to be into that cliché tentacle schoolgirl crap. :p

-they making it very difficult :V-
Elizabeth: "Maybe we can get along?"
---
BB: "S-Shut up about that!" -Red-
---
-Making her get closer and closer to snapping-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Expect more like that whenever I use them- :p

-She takes a turn to Din and Faroee... They're still fighting... Which means no one is looking at her-

-She wondered what were on those islands... Maybe she should go and look if she gets bored-
---
Medea Lily: "Hmmm..." -Thinking-
---
-Hue, but anyway...-
"That'll be fun, lol"

"The possibility that they may be inhabited and be home to public towns is a thought that doesn't escape her. So she should probably pack whatever she can to clothe herself if she intends to make trips on her own to visit them. Although, she doesn't have a boat here, either..."
___

How can we help combat the evil beings who want to destroy the world? Well, a lot of worlds, you get what I mean.
___

"Undyne informed the others of the Absol's warnings."

(A disaster is coming!)
"Absol"...that must be it's name. Now, as for what it's speech means in this instance.

...Qrow, the Absol is saying that a disaster is coming.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, it was trying to warn him. All of us. A disaster is coming. We need to move. The final battle is going to begin, and soon.
(Two powerful forces will clash, and it will rip the universes apart if unchecked!)

-two powerful forces?-

-meanwhile-
-yawn-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Absol"...that must be it's name. Now, as for what it's speech means in this instance.

...Qrow, the Absol is saying that a disaster is coming.
Yes, it was trying to warn him. All of us. A disaster is coming. We need to move. The final battle is going to begin, and soon.
Qrow: "Just our luck..."

Top Bottom