• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(Two powerful forces will clash, and it will rip the universes apart if unchecked!)

-two powerful forces?-

-meanwhile-
-yawn-
Qrow: "Isis has got to be one of those forces, but what about the other one?"
(Not sure. But it's on a higher tier of power.)

-as Undyne translated-
Now he says two powerful forces will clash...Yeah, Isis is obviously one of them. Who the heck is the other? And why will they clash?

"More of a question she's putting up in the air, not being asked towards the Absol specifically since it just explained that it isn't sure what the other force is."

I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"That'll be fun, lol"

"The possibility that they may be inhabited and be home to public towns is a thought that doesn't escape her. So she should probably pack whatever she can to clothe herself if she intends to make trips on her own to visit them. Although, she doesn't have a boat here, either..."
___

How can we help combat the evil beings who want to destroy the world? Well, a lot of worlds, you get what I mean.
___

"Undyne informed the others of the Absol's warnings."
-Seeing how no one is looking at her, Nayru decided to clear her mind by, for a brief minute, do alone one of the favorite activities she and her sisters share-

-Stare at the face of the Hero of Twilight and daydream about his perfect face. And abs. And everything-

Aya: "And swimming is not a good option..."
---
Medea Lily: "I guess doing what you always do on adventures..."
---
-That would have been pre-Shadaloo-
Yeah...?
-maybe even do a double performance at some point?-

Fufufufu~

-S N A P-
Elizabeth: "Maybe we could even perform a collaboration!"
---
BB: "Two can play that game too!" -Can access her files as well-
---
-She literally sent large waves of water at the two-

D

Deleted member

Now he says two powerful forces will clash...Yeah, Isis is obviously one of them. Who the heck is the other? And why will they clash?

"More of a question she's putting up in the air, not being asked towards the Absol specifically since it just explained that it isn't sure what the other force is."

I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS...

Whis...! Has the Supreme God of Time figured out where I'm supposed to go, yet....?!

Almost, milord.

-groan-

D

Deleted member

---
---
A collaboration...?

Go ahead. I have nothing to hide. :p -clear lies-

-they washed away :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Whis...! Has the Supreme God of Time figured out where I'm supposed to go, yet....?!

Almost, milord.

-groan-
I'm getting this strange feeling that it's someone associated with people we're already familiar with...

-Seeing how no one is looking at her, Nayru decided to clear her mind by, for a brief minute, do alone one of the favorite activities she and her sisters share-

-Stare at the face of the Hero of Twilight and daydream about his perfect face. And abs. And everything-

Aya: "And swimming is not a good option..."
---
Medea Lily: "I guess doing what you always do on adventures..."
---
-That would have been pre-Shadaloo-

---
---
"Inb4 the other two stop arguing just in time to catch her in the act. :V"

"And constructing a boat would likely be extremely difficult with the limited resources and tools. She may or may not get a chance to see them if the final battle is so close to happening, Chaldea may rescue her very soon."

"Until then, a lot of time has passed, night time is approaching again. Better get inside the cabin."
___

That Dewey can dew!

Teamwork makes the dream work!
___

"Alright, thanks for clarifying!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm getting this strange feeling that it's someone associated with people we're already familiar with...
Qrow: "Like Bison?"

Almost, milord.

-groan-
-Kai of Time busy with other time issues, so the figure who previously talked to Beerus was doing the searching-

???: Is that... Chaldea? What are they doing here?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A collaboration...?

Go ahead. I have nothing to hide. :p -clear lies-

-they washed away :V-
Elizabeth: "Yes! Like a concert together!"
---
-Checking her files!-
---
-She's definitely gonna put a threat if they keep at it- :p
"Inb4 the other two stop arguing just in time to catch her in the act. :V"

"And constructing a boat would likely be extremely difficult with the limited resources and tools. She may or may not get a chance to see them if the final battle is so close to happening, Chaldea may rescue her very soon."

"Until then, a lot of time has passed, night time is approaching again. Better get inside the cabin."
___

That Dewey can dew!

Teamwork makes the dream work!
___

"Alright, thanks for clarifying!"
-Sigh- Oh Link~ How is it that all of your being is so perfect~?

-The three called each incarnation of Hylia's Hero by their respective titles for two reasons-

1-Out of respect for their deeds.
2-It would be difficult to differentiate each due to them all sharing the same name. The Three had yet to understand how every single time parents called the Hero's incarnation the exact same.

-But the Hero of Twilight was the exception because they three crush very hard on him- :p

-Somehow said Link felt as if he was watched- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

-Aya she decides to lit a fire and read a book-
---
Medea Lily: -Giggle- "You're all kinda cute"
---
-Either way, they are hearing mechanical sounds-

D

Deleted member

-Kai of Time busy with other time issues, so the figure who previously talked to Beerus was doing the searching-

???: Is that... Chaldea? What are they doing here?
Chaldea?

---
-Checking her files!-
---
E-eh?
-she's confused at the idea-

-she finds something.... :V-

-drown them and become the sole goddess of Hyrule :V-

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-The three called each incarnation of Hylia's Hero by their respective titles for two reasons-

2-It would be difficult to differentiate each due to them all sharing the same name. The Three had yet to understand how every single time parents called the Hero's incarnation the exact same.

-But the Hero of Twilight was the exception because they three crush very hard on him- :p

-Somehow said Link felt as if he was watched- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
Wolf: "..." -feeling uneasy-

Link: "Something wrong, Wolf?"

Wolf: "I... I feel watched..."

(How do they feel about the Wild one though? :V)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Checking her files!-
---

-Somehow said Link felt as if he was watched- The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

-Aya she decides to lit a fire and read a book-
---
Medea Lily: -Giggle- "You're all kinda cute"
---
-Either way, they are hearing mechanical sounds-
"At least he wasn't without an audience when doing impressive work during that clawshot mini-game. :p"

"She finds a book featuring more...unusual discoveries and scientific and supernatural theories. The book's author is unknown, never signing their signature or referencing their name anywhere in the book. It looks rather like an incomplete journal. One page features a particularly strange sketch...a four-eyed creature with a geometric head, mostly cubic, though the upper quarter of it is topped with a pyramid shape."

___

Why thank you. I am the most handsome triplet.

"If it isn't clear, they all say that sentence at the same time. Yeah, it's clear they each think of themselves as being more handsome than their two brothers. :p"
___

I hear machines running...or maybe robot soldiers. Too early to tell.

Qrow: "Like Bison?"

No, something far more powerful than Bison. Maybe even someone Divine.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
E-eh?
-she's confused at the idea-

-she finds something.... :V-

-drown them and become the sole goddess of Hyrule :V-
Elizabeth: "To show a world the sign of our new friendship~!"
---
BB: -Smirks- "Oooh~? What's this~?"
---
-That sounds merciful compared to the threat she would give them to shut up- :p
Wolf: "..." -feeling uneasy-

Link: "Something wrong, Wolf?"

Wolf: "I... I feel watched..."

(How do they feel about the Wild one though? :V)
-Glances at the Hero of the Wild besides him-

If only you were taller.
"At least he wasn't without an audience when doing impressive work during that clawshot mini-game. :p"

"She finds a book featuring more...unusual discoveries and scientific and supernatural theories. The book's author is unknown, never signing their signature or referencing their name anywhere in the book. It looks rather like an incomplete journal. One page features a particularly strange sketch...a four-eyed creature with a geometric head, mostly cubic, though the upper quarter of it is topped with a pyramid shape."

___

Why thank you. I am the most handsome triplet.

"If it isn't clear, they all say that sentence at the same time. Yeah, it's clear they each think of themselves as being more handsome than their two brothers. :p"
___

I hear machines running...or maybe robot soldiers. Too early to tell.
-It was at that moment that they admitted to each other they had the hots for him, even- :p

Aya: "What is...This creature...?"
---
Medea Lily: -Giggled- "Some things never change" -Referencing how they were in sync in older cartoons, even if being fair it's because they had less personality- :p
---
Gai: "Could it be that they had cloned J.A.K.Q. or GoseiKnight too?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It was at that moment that they admitted to each other they had the hots for him, even-:p

Aya: "What is...This creature...?"
---
Medea Lily: -Giggled- "Some things never change" -Referencing how they were in sync in older cartoons, even if being fair it's because they had less personality- :p
---
Gai: "Could it be that they had cloned J.A.K.Q. or GoseiKnight too?!"
"Seems almost ever incarnation of Link has more than a few potential romances, or at least more than a few ladies becoming attracted to him...but only poor Twilight Link is romantically stalked by Hyrule's own three Goddesses."

"Aya finds a few different lines of text on this page, apparently referencing both the author and the creature itself:

Line 1: "Don't belong here. Not my world. Lost my world long ago."

Line 2: "Leaving this book in this world in case someday anyone needs what little information I've gathered within it. I pray no boundaries of this dimension are ever broken."

Line 3: "This is a cosmic entity. A necessary evil with the way so many worlds work now. Not one you'll ever want to meet. If it escapes from where it belongs, there's no telling what the results will be. If you do see it, follow my ways and leave your world, or prepare for The End."

"The only other information about the creature is contained at the top of the page, the only other line it has. It bears a name..."GOLB"..."

___

"Having just been introduced to the original cartoon, they're glad they're still charming in the old one, mostly. But they prefer being unique. :p"
___

Let's not rule it out.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-one of the Goddesses be like "Good things come in small packages" and swoons for him anyway :V-
-That is Farore in secret because she's the shortest of the three but still leans more towards wolfy boi- :p
"Seems almost ever incarnation of Link has more than a few potential romances, or at least more than a few ladies becoming attracted to him...but only poor Twilight Link is romantically stalked by Hyrule's own three Goddesses."

"Aya finds a few different lines of text on this page, apparently referencing both the author and the creature itself:

Line 1: "Don't belong here. Not my world. Lost my world long ago."

Line 2: "Leaving this book in this world in case someday anyone needs what little information I've gathered within it. I pray no boundaries of this dimension are ever broken."

Line 3: "This is a cosmic entity. A necessary evil with the way so many worlds work now. Not one you'll ever want to meet. If it escapes from where it belongs, there's no telling what the results will be. If you do see it, follow my ways and leave your world, or prepare for The End."

"The only other information about the creature is contained at the top of the page, the only other line it has. It bears a name..."GOLB"..."

___

"Having just been introduced to the original cartoon, they're glad they're still charming in the old one, mostly. But they prefer being unique. :p"
___

Let's not rule it out.
-Well, Farore also thinks the Link of the Era of Calamity is cute, but she still is leaning more towards the Hero of Twilight-

-Her and Din managed to glance at Nayru looking down on him and immediately stop fighting over to get the chance to also swoon over him-

Aya: "Golb...?" -Somehow she feels she should bring this book back to Chaldea...-
---
-And also surprised that Uncle Donald plays a smaller role in the original-
---
Semiramis: "Whoever those are, I presume robots"

Gai: "Ah, there's also Washi Pink and Tenbin Gold!"

Semiramis: "That's a yes"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Thaat is Farore in secret because she's the shortest of the three but still leans more towards wolfy boi- :p

-Well, Farore also thinks the Link of the Era of Calamity is cute, but she still is leaning more towards the Hero of Twilight-

-Her and Din managed to glance at Nayru looking down on him and immediately stop fighting over to get the chance to also swoon over him-

Aya: "Golb...?" -Somehow she feels she should bring this book back to Chaldea...-
---
-And also surprised that Uncle Donald plays a smaller role in the original-
---
Semiramis: "Whoever those are, I presume robots"

Gai: "Ah, there's also Washi Pink and Tenbin Gold!"

Semiramis: "That's a yes"
"Like I said, poor, poor Twilight Link..."

"The next page contained one more line of text in reference to Golb."

Line 4: "Chaos is again quiet. If Chaos returns, those you call friends will riot. If Chaos stays quiet, do not squalor. Harmony, live by it, brace for the endless war, and face his Last Scholar."
___

What a shame, he isn't anything like the daring, competent yet sometimes clumsy adventurer we know!

They were too lazy to put him in more episodes? Lame...
___

I'M GUESSING IT'S ALSO NOT GOOD.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Like I said, poor, poor Twilight Link..."

"The next page contained one more line of text in reference to Golb."

Line 4: "Chaos is again quiet. If Chaos returns, those you call friends will riot. If Chaos stays quiet, do no squalor. Harmony, live by it, brace for the endless war, and face his Last Scholar."
___

What a shame, he isn't anything like the daring, competent yet sometimes clumsy adventurer we know!

They were too lazy to put him in more episodes? Lame...
___

I'M GUESSING IT'S ALSO NOT GOOD.
He's such a wonderful dream given life~ :love:-At least it made them stop bickering-

Aya: "My friends would riot? Hmmm... This sounds as much of a riddle as anything Mr. Ogre spoke to me..."
---
Medea Lily: "I think it's because in his original cartoons it was more slice of life situations..."
---
Gai: "Not at all!"
-her thoughts on short Link? :p-
Oh Hero of the Wild... I wish I could somehow court you both~ -Sigh- You look so cute when you cook something well~

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
He's such a wonderful dream given life~ :love:-At least it made them stop bickering-

Aya: "My friends would riot? Hmmm... This sounds as much of a riddle as anything Mr. Ogre spoke to me..."
---
Medea Lily: "I think it's becausein his original cartoons it was more slice of life situations..."
---
Gai: "Not at all!"
"Is what they're doing now really much better? :V"

"And who is this "Last Scholar" of Golb that the author is referring to...?"
___

Now that's just boring.

It's probably funny, though.
___

Thought so. Time to tear some machines apart!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Is what they're doing now really much better? :V"

"And who is this "Last Scholar" of Golb that the author is referring to...?"
___

Now that's just boring.

It's probably funny, though.
___

Thought so. Time to tear some machines apart!
-Not really, but hey, say no to violence- :V

Aya: "This one is creeping me out..." -Shudders-
---
-She decides to show them some more cartoons they and Donald were in-

-It ended in the mistake of her showing them Quack Pack- :V
---
-They nod as they advance and... Oh hey... Giant robot-
-and he's probably a better fighter than Wolf too- :p
-I mean, Wolf was taught by the Hero of Time, so she sees them as equals in that regard- :p

-She can't help herself but want both, Wolf is so handsome, Link is so cute... She swoons over both in secret from her sisters-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not really, but hey, say no to violence- :V

Aya: "This one is creeping me out..." -Shudders-
---
-She decides to show them some more cartoons they and Donald were in-

-It ended in the mistake of her showing them Quack Pack- :V
---
-They nod as they advance and... Oh hey... Giant robot-
"Fi suddenly feels less honored to serve the Goddesses for some reason and is unable to deduce why."

"There's one more page referencing Golb and, this time, an apparent associate. It's only line of text is it's title: "His Last Scholar". Under the title, is another sketch, this one much more complete."

"Aya recognizes it instantly."
___

"Huey in particular didn't like the take on his teenage-self"

That's not me! I am NOT going to grow up to become that kind of dirty rebel!

I'm not even in this cartoon...I'm not sure if I'm disappointed, or relieved.

___

Well, this should be fun! "Leaps up high and starts climbing said robot!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Fi suddenly feels less honored to serve the Goddesses for some reason and is unable to deduce why."

"There's one more page referencing Golb and, this time, an apparent associate. It's only line of text is it's title: "His Last Scholar". Under the title, is another sketch, this one much more complete."

"Aya recognizes it instantly."
___

"Huey in particular didn't like the take on his teenage-self"

That's not me! I am NOT going to grow up to become that kind of dirty rebel!

I'm not even in this cartoon...I'm not sure if I'm disappointed, or relieved.

___

Well, this should be fun! "Leaps up high and starts climbing said robot!"
-Somehow she gets a feeling it has to do with the Hero of Twilight though-

Aya: "N-No way! It can't be him!"
---
Medea Lily: "I think the latter..."
---
-It seems to be under construction...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Somehow she gets a feeling it has to do with the Hero of Twilight though-

Aya: "N-No way! It can't be him!"
---
Medea Lily: "I think the latter..."
---
-It seems to be under construction...-
"Yet at the same time it's not said Hero's fault. :p"

"It has to be. It looks exactly like him. The tall skeleton with twisted, curved ram-like horns. covered with rotting flaps of skin all over his face and arms, dressed in a cloak and robes with a crown on top, eyes sunken with tiny glowing irises. His right horn is even broken. The sketch matches The Lich perfectly."

___

I still can't help but think of how the old me would be as a teen, now.

This is just painful to watch.

Uncle Donald has a girlfriend?
___

Hey! Listen up! The robot isn't finished. Either this is a trap, or we've arrived here early.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yet at the same time it's not said Hero's fault. :p"

"It has to be. It looks exactly like him. The tall skeleton with twisted, curved ram-like horns. covered with rotting flaps of skin all over his faces and arms, dressed in a cloak and robes with a crown on top, eyes sunken with tiny glowing irises. His right horn is even broken. The sketch matches The Lich perfectly."

___

I still can't help but think of how the old me would be as a teen, now.

This is just painful to watch.

Uncle Donald has a girlfriend?
___

Hey! Listen up! The robot isn't finished. Either this is a trap, or we've arrived here early.
-And the Hero of the Wild to a smaller extent-

-She dropped the book instantly, not standing the sight of that devilish creature-
---
Medea Lily: "Daisy isn't in your show?"
---
Gai: "Hmmm...It looks kinda familiar..."
-actually, Link got food due to how BotW works-

-still only a third of what Wolf got in terms of quantity tho :V-
-Also a treasure chest containing a Forrest Dweller Shield- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And the Hero of the Wild to a smaller extent-

-She dropped the book instantly, not standing the sight of that devilish creature-
---
Medea Lily: "Daisy isn't in your show?"
---
Gai: "Hmmm...It looks kinda familiar..."
"Meanwhile the Goddesses see the current Hero she's serving as just a cinnamon roll. :p"

"Her horror is justified, but she is in a good enough state of mind to know she has to take the book with her back to Chaldea. It's provided a revelation that is as vital to know as it is horrific and foreboding: she now knows that, along with his alliance with Isis, The Lich has a superior. A demonic, divine-level of power superior..."
___

Nope, I don't recognize her at all. The name doesn't sound familiar, either.

I hope she shows up. Uncle Donald deserves a fair chance at love!

___

Ringing any bells?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and the bow-

Link: Sweet, a multi-shot bow!
-And sword though not as useful as others- :p
"Meanwhile the Goddesses see the current Hero she's serving as just a cinnamon roll. :p"

"Her horror is justified, but she is in a good enough state of mind to know she has to take the book with her back to Chaldea. It's provided a revelation that is as vital to know as it is horrific and foreboding: she now knows that, along with his alliance with Isis, The Lich has a superior. A demonic, divine-level of power superior..."
___

Nope, I don't recognize her at all. The name doesn't sound familiar, either.

I hope she shows up. Uncle Donald deserves a fair chance at love!

___

Ringing any bells?
-Yeah, that's why Farore wanted to keep his innocence safe- :p

Aya: "I need to warn the others...But how?!" -All feelings of relief and relaxation were immediately tossed aside, this is something that they must know immediately!.
---
Medea Lily: "She's a staple in works he appears in..."
---
Gai: "Hmmm, I'd need to see it closer..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And sword though not as useful as others- :p

-Yeah, that's why Farore wanted to keep his innocence safe- :p

Aya: "I need to warn the others...But how?!" -All feelings of relief and relaxation were immediately tossed aside, this is something that they must know immediately!.
---
Medea Lily: "She's a staple in works he appears in..."
---
Gai: "Hmmm, I'd need to see it closer..."
"Aya recalled seeing a strange red box on the island...perhaps it was a mailbox? She also recalls that the postmen of this world largely consist of the Rito, a species capable of flight and fast travel...She can even see one making his rounds on nearby islands...maybe she could write them a letter!"

___

That's weird, why isn't she in our show, then?

"There's a decent chance she will show up eventually. The crew had ideas for her, but didn't go through with them because they really want to do the character justice if they do include her. :p"
___

Come over here, then!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Aya recalled seeing a strange red box on the island...perhaps it was a mailbox? She also recalls that the postmen of this world largely consist of the Rito, a species capable of flight and fast travel...She can even see one making his rounds on nearby islands...maybe she could write them a letter!"

___

That's weird, why isn't she in our show, then?

"There's a decent chance she will show up eventually. The crew had ideas for her, but didn't go through with them because they really want to do the character justice if they do include her. :p"
___

Come over here, then!
-That she proceeded to do, sending the book along-
---
Medea Lily: "I'm not so sure...Maybe next season?"
---
-He does-

Gai: "Hmmm..."
-Shadaloo soldiers were patrolling... or would've been if they weren't beaten to a pulp and killed by the two moles-

-he threw it away because full inventory :V-
Chachazero: -Laughs- "That was so fun~!"
---
-Farore felt like an arrow pierced her heart-

Top Bottom