• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The group tried to send said coordinates..."
___

"Time for some new clothes?"
___

"And, of course, closer to the triplets as friends/family than she was in the old one, too. :p"
-Hm, to detect where they lead to-
---
Aya: "...Maybe I should discard it too, as a sign I'm starting anew.

It is reminiscing of my time with Father after all..."
---
-All in all it will be fun to see her reacting to her previous incarnation- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Hm, to detect where they lead to-
---
Aya: "...Maybe I should discard it too, as a sign I'm starting anew.

It is reminiscing of my time with Father after all..."
---
-All in all it will be fun to see her reacting to her previous incarnation- :p
"Annnd sent!"

___

"She could toss it into the ocean right now."

___

"Eeyup!"

Let's see it! Please!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Annnd sent!"

___

"She could toss it into the ocean right now."

___

"Eeyup!"

Let's see it! Please!
Eleonora: "Wait..."
---
-That she opts to do-

Aya: "You are what's left of my past as a murderer... I don't want to be that anymore..."
---
Medea Lily: "Okay, we can go do it!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "Yeah, Ranamon. So..."
---
-At least that's enough tho-
---
-BayBay enters once she's done-
---
Hmm... Perhaps it could be used to our benefit?

Oh yeah, let's use a giant monster of death that suddenly entered the timeline for utter extermination!

Sister, you don't need to be that loud or sarcastic.
-raises eyebrow-

-indeed-

Hey.

-if other threats arise....his presence will be a deterrent-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "Wait..."
---
-That she opts to do-

Aya: "You are what's left of my pat as a murderer... I don't want to be that anymore..."
---
Medea Lily: "Okay, we can go do it!"
What is it?
___

"Does she discard anything else? Having used the outfit for so long, it will fully allow her to move on from her past... but she'll also be rather cold, standing on an empty, rocky island in the middle of the ocean. :p"

"Either way, the dress itself is now floating on the ocean, and is slowly being carried further and further away from her by it's waves. The remaining elements of her past are fading away, at last..."

___

"She squeed in excitement."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-raises eyebrow-

-indeed-

Hey.

-if other threats arise....his presence will be a deterrent-
Elizabeth: "....I'm sorry..."
---
-She's happy though, he'll no longer be a target of mockery by some-
---
BB: "Heya~!"
---
I suggest we keep observing it, until we determine if it's a real threat.

Can't you like, have instant knowledge of it? Oh great Goddess oif Wisdom?

It's too foreign for this world for me to instantly understand.

You should know well mortals really overstimate what we three can do.

We created them, can you blame them?

You mean I created them, Ms. "Oh yeah, I should make the Triforce piece that Demise's incarnation will hold."

Oh you didn't went there!
What is it?
___

"Does she discard anything else? Having used the outfit for so long, it will fully allow her to move on from her past... but she'll also be rather cold, standing on an empty, rocky island in the middle of the ocean. :p"

"Either way, the dress itself is now floating on the ocean, and is slowly being carried further and further away from her by it's waves."

___

"She squeed in excitement."
-Points at the image of where the coordinates lead to-

-Shadaloo-
----------
-It's worth to get rid of all of it so long it means she'll no longer be under the influence of her Father's twisted mindset. Now she can see why he didn't her to become like him... He knew it would drag her into Hell-

Aya: "I should have listened to you in that, Father... But I decided to follow your example... You were not qualified to have a child, mind you, but you had at least one point I can still agree with. To not follow your steps.

Now watch, as I let everything from my past go..." -Thus she threw the rest of it on the ocean, watching as the outfit she has had centuries of using that symbolized her adoration towards her Father, is dragged off by the waves, some of the heavier parts of it sinking- "Goodbye, Alfred Drevis"
----------
-Obviously this taking time, let's say a day before the meeting-

Medea Lily: "Let's get going then!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "....I'm sorry..."
---
-She's happy though, he'll no longer be a target of mockery by some-
---
BB: "Heya~!"
---
I suggest we keep observing it, until we determine if it's a real threat.

Can't you like, have instant knowledge of it? Oh great Goddess oif Wisdom?

It's too foreign for this world for me to instantly understand.

You should know well mortals really overstimate what we three can do.

We created them, can you blame them?

You mean I created them, Ms. "Oh yeah, I should make the Triforce piece that Demise's incarnation will hold."

Oh you didn't went there!
-doesn't really want to forgive her, but will so she's finally not being harassed-
Apology accepted....

-until the 4x Electric weakness is exploited :V-

...that was embarrassing....
-she's feeling kinda shy-

-just swimming by-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Points at the image of where the coordinates lead to-

-Shadaloo-
----------
-It's worth to get rid of all of it so long it means she'll no longer be under the influence of her Father's twisted mindset. Now she can see why he didn't her to become like him... He knew it would drag her into Hell-

Aya: "I should have listened to you in that, Father... But I decided to follow your example... You were not qualified to have a child, mind you, but you had at least one point I can still agree with. To not follow your steps.

Now watch, as I let everything from my past go..." -Thus she the the rest of it on the ocean, watching as the outfit she has had centuries of using that symbolized her adoration towards her Father, is dragged off by the waves, some of the heavier parts of it sinking- "Goodbye, Alfred Drevis"
----------
-Obviously this taking time, let's say a day before the meeting-

Medea Lily: "Let's get going then!"
SHADALOO?

Strange...you don't think she's got Bison on her side, too, do you?

___

"Her boots sank down below after a few seconds, and, assuming she abandoned her weapons as well, it's quite obvious that the chainsaw quickly sank the moment it hit the water. Only her dress and socks stayed afloat, but will soon be out of sight as well, traveling along the waves that carry them. All of her work, her former dolls, her weapons, even her outfit, everything she once held in respect to her father and continue his line of work, is now gone. Her past is now simply the past. She can hope she has been forgiven by those she has hurt, at least with how much time has passed and how much she has changed and done to atone. Regardless of that, she has now received closure. At last, she can move on."

"On the while, I assume she's standing on the island in her underwear."
___

"They do!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kyu: "Your RPer likes to reply this way a lot, doesn't he?"
---
-Then?-
---
Eleonora: "Isn't that some place you know?" -Points at an image of the world the coordinates point at-
Palu: "I just... don't know what to say..."
---
-Rangers?-

SHADALOO?

D.D.: "With how much Ingrid hates him?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-doesn't really want to forgive her, but will so she's finally not being harassed-
Apology accepted....

-until the 4x Electric weakness is exploited :V-

...that was embarrassing....
-she's feeling kinda shy-

-just swimming by-
Elizabeth: "I was a jerk..."
---
-Hue, that will be fun for anyone but her- :V
---
BB: "You okay?"
---
-Nayru rolled her eyes at the bickering between Din and Farore and decided to watch over the creature herself-
SHADALOO?

___

"Her boots sank down below after a few seconds, and, assuming she abandoned her weapons as well, it's quite obvious that the chainsaw sank quickly the moment it hit the water. Only her dress and socks stayed afloat, but will soon be out of sight as well. All of her work, her former dolls, her weapons, even her outfit, everything she once held in respect to her father and continue his line of work, is now gone. Her past is now simply the past. She can hope she has been forgiven by those she has hurt, at least with how much time has passed, but at least, for now, she has received closure. At last, she can move on."

"On the while, I assume she's standing on the island in her undearwear."
___

"They do!"
-Rangers?-

-Not for now- :p

Eleonora: "Didn't you kill him?"

Euryale: "That guy? Please, he has like loads of bodies hidden and ready to get into"
----------
-Underwear thrown too since part of the outfit but she's covered with a blanket she brought to transport and hid the dolls- :V

-Okay, actually the chainsaw was preserved, if for the sole fact it's her de-facto weapon and she needs it in combat and to fend herself since the island still has monsters-

-That aside, Aya Drevis took a deep breath after looking at how everything was washed off from her view, never to be seen again. She feels...Free, content, better than she has ever felt in years, to be honest. Even the cold that touched her skin felt nice in comparison to that. She has settled that once she gets back, she'll craft some new clothes for herself, ones that would be a farcry from the death she has bestowed upon plenty in years-

Aya: "This is the first day of my new life...I shall not waste any second of it"
----------
-YES!-

Medea Lily: "Let's see, DuckTales 1987..."
Palu: "I just... don't know what to say..."
Kyu: "Oh well, at least you still have your sense of humor" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Euryale: "That guy? Please, he has like loads of bodies hidden and ready to get into"
-okay-
---
Rook: "And even then, his spirit seems to be unable to die."

Kyu: "Oh well, at least you still have your sense of humor" :p
Palu: "Can you just go back to Sky Garden?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-okay-
---
Rook: "And even then, his spirit seems to be unable to die."

Palu: "Can you just go back to Sky Garden?"
Euryale: "In short he's too stubborn to accept death"

Eleonora: "Did you say she hates him?"
---
Kyu: "I could if I want. Which I don't right now" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmm. I doubt that hatred would carry over considering how little else of Ingrid's personality carried over to Isis.

"And I forget how many of Chaldea's people have been around to see it, but it's worth noting that Isis has reacted violently to being compared to Ingrid."

----------
-Underwear thrown too since part of the outfit but she's covered with a blanket she brought to transport and hid the dolls- :V

-Okay, actually the chainsaw was preserved, if for the sole fact it's her de-facto weapon and she needs it in combat and to fend herself since the island still has monsters-

-That aside, Aya Drevis took a deep breath after looking at how everything was washed off from her view, never to be seen again. She feels...Free, content, better than she has ever felt in years, to be honest. Even the cold that touched her skin felt nice in comparison to that. She has settled that once she gets back, she'll craft some new clothes for herself, ones that would be a farcry from the death she has bestowed upon plenty in years-

Aya: "This is the first day of my new life...I shall not waste any second of it"
----------
-YES!-

Medea Lily: "Let's see, DuckTales 1987..."
This guy just doesn't give up, does he? He's prepared for death every time. Unlike Merasmus, though, he's always a fully serious threat.
___

"Lol. At least the blanket doesn't have any ties to her past life, aside from only recently hiding and transporting the dolls to here. :p"

"The Kargaroc is dead, and the others seem to want to stay in the lava caverns, so she's safe as she lay on the side of the small island. Still, she should hold onto a weapon she's able to defend herself with for now, but perhaps she can obtain a new one later on, to remove that final, if currently necessary for survival, tie to her father. It'd be relieving to destroy it only when she can obtain a suitable replacement chainsaw."

"Fi and TLink were sailing to the island. The former covered the latter's eyes upon realizing Aya's current state, and they decided it best to leave Aya alone for now, sailing away before they arrived to shore, allowing her to relax on the island by herself, spiritually cleansed and freely nude in private. What does she feel and think, in her current situation?"

___

The original show is over three decades old!? That's incredible! So much history, so timeless...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eleonora: "...That's scary"
---
Kyu: "Well he had some succesful interactions with a NEET at least...It's a start"
Palu: "Indeed..."
---
Palu: "Which one?"

Hmm. I doubt that hatred would carry over considering how little else of Ingrid's personality carried over to Isis.

"And I forget how many of Chaldea's people have been around to see it, but Isis worth noting that has reacted violently to being compared to Ingrid."
D.D.: "Well, we haven't seen him be involved, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
D.D.: "Well, we haven't seen him be involved, right?"
I don't doubt that he loves to fight, and especially demolish his enemies with little effort, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be working behind the scenes for now, or only got involved very recently....Good call.

No matter what course of action we take, prepare yourselves for another round with Bison. It's sounding all the more likely by the minute.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't doubt that he loves to fight, and especially demolish his enemies with little effort, but that doesn't mean he couldn't be working behind the scenes for now, or only got involved very recently....Good call.

No matter what course of action we take, prepare yourselves for another round with Bison. It's sounding all the more likely by the minute.
Palu: "Then shall we go?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This guy just doesn't give up, does he? He's prepared for death every time. Unlike Merasmus, though, he's always a fully serious threat.
___

"Lol. At least the blanket doesn't have any ties to her past life, aside from only recently hiding and transporting the dolls to here. :p"

"The Kargaroc is dead, and the others seem to want to stay in the lava caverns, so she's safe as she lay on the side of the small island. Still, she should hold onto a weapon she's able to defend herself with for now, but perhaps she can obtain a new one later on, to remove that final, if currently necessary for survival, tie to her father. It'd be relieving to destroy it only when she can obtain a suitable replacement chainsaw."

"Fi and TLink were sailing to the island. The former covered the latter's eyes upon realizing Aya's current state, and they decided it best to leave Aya alone for now, sailing back before they arrived to shore, allowing her to relax on the island by herself, spiritually cleansed and freely nude in private. What does she feel and think, in her current situation?"

___

The original show is over three decades old!? That's incredible! So much history, so timeless...
Shiki: "Please don't mention that guy again. It now gets in my nerves" -Still hasn't gotten a replacement prosthetic for the one she lost-
---
-Oh yeah, don't doubt she doesn't intentions of letting it go, after the whole Isis crisis is over and they return home, she'll see if she can buy or get crafted a new pocket chainsaw, one that she won't use for tearing apart people and experiment on them to turn into dolls, rather, one she's planning to use for the protection of her home, as a weapon to protect instead of harming-

Aya: Father... I'm free from your influence just as you wanted... Quite the strange journey to get where I am here. I divided my soul to be in dolls based on my appearance in multiple of my life stages... I was killed and then possesed a mechanical warmonger... Then my spirit began to haunt my killer and he reminded me too much of that boy to keep hating... When that incident at the mansion happened, I'd never thought I'd get to all this.

It's fascinating, I must admit.
---
Medea Lily: "It also had two well received games..."
Palu: "Indeed..."
---
Palu: "Which one?"

Eleonora: "Gaster's right, remember, do not let him possess your bodies!"
---
Kyu: "The one that draws manga of every woman here"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shiki: "Please don't mention that guy again. It now gets in my nerves" -Still hasn't gotten a replacement prosthetic for the one she lost-
---
-Oh yeah, don't doubt she doesn't intentions of letting it go, after the whole Isis crisis is over and they return home, she'll see if she can buy or get crafted a new pocket chainsaw, one that she won't use for tearing apart people and experiment on them to turn into dolls, rather, one she's planning to use for the protection of her home, as a weapon to protect instead of harming-

Aya: Father... I'm free from your influence just as you wanted... Quite the strange journey to get where I am here. I divided my soul to be in dolls based on my appearance in multiple of my life stages... I was killed and then possesed a mechanical warmonger... Then my spirit began to haunt my killer and he reminded me too much of that boy to keep hating... When that incident at the mansion happened, I'd never thought I'd get to all this.

It's fascinating, I must admit.
---
Medea Lily: "It also had two well received games..."
Alright, that's fair. "Laughs"

___

"Since then, she's gotten help from Zephyr, Gaster, and others. Just recently she was possessed by an undead abomination that sought to destroy all life, her body breifly possessed by him to take more lives, including her own. The trauma caused by this creature awoke more trauma within her, of father and what he had done. Now, she's destroyed and gotten rid of everything that once made her who she used to be. Her father never wanted this for her, but was still responsible for leading her down this path even so, and performed even worse acts than she did. He's gone, and all remnants of him are gone. However interesting her journey to her cleansing has been, she can find peace in who she is now. "

___

"Webby was only getting more excited by all this news."

Palu: "Then shall we go?"
Yeah! Let's roll out!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Understood."
Yeah! Let's roll out!
Eleonora: "Prepare for dispatchement!"

-And thus they go-
Palu: "Oh, her..."
Kyu: "Admittedly an easy target. But it's something"

Ana: -Staaaaare-
"Since then, she's gotten help from Zephyr, Gaster, and others. Just recently she was possessed by an undead abomination that sought to destroy all life, her body breifly possessed by him to take more lives, including her own. The trauma caused by this creature awoke more trauma within her, of father and what he had done. Now, she's destroyed and gotten rid of everything that once made her who she used to be. Her father never wanted this for her, but was still responsible for leading her down this path even so, and performed even worse acts than she did. He's gone, and all remnants of him are gone. However interesting her journey to her cleansing has been, she can find peace in who she is now. "

___

"Webby was only getting more excited by all this news."
Aya: Now there's no point in looking back. The blood I claimed will forever be stained on me. But that should only motivate me to make a better future, one for others and myself...

-She now had a smile, one of melancholy, but also filled with hope for what the future held-
---
-Episode starts to play-

-Catchiest song ever!-
Deadpool: "But there's no Transformers here yet..."
BB: "They're in Basel to be dealt after this, silly" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YEE-

Palu: "Ana?"

Deadpool: "Why do you think I said "yet", idiot?" :p
-YES, TO SHADALOO!-
---
Ana: "Why the others can't see perverted fairy?"

Kyu: "I can choose who to be seen by, but it doesn't work on the divine like you.

Or extreme drunks as I learned not long ago"
---
BB: "My RPer has made them appear, we just haven't interacted with them at all" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-YES, TO SHADALOO!-
---
Ana: "Why the others can't see perverted fairy?"

Kyu: "I can choose who to be seen by, but it doesn't work on the divine like you.

Or extreme drunks as I learned not long ago"
---
BB: "My RPer has made them appear, we just haven't interacted with them at all" :p
-YES! YES!-
---
LOL
---
LOL TOO

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Aya: Now there's no point in looking back. The blood I claimed will forever be stained on me. But that should only motivate me to make a better future, one for others and myself...

-She now had a smile, one of melancholy, but also filled with hope for what the future held-
---
-Episode starts to play-

-Catchiest song ever!-
"That's the best spirit she could ever have, now..."

"The sun set down, and the moon rose up. The ocean and the sky with it's bright moon together made for a beautiful pairing in the otherwise dark, cold night. Coupled with what she just went through, the sight felt almost poetic. It would be a nice evening to start moving forward after giving herself closure...but she's still alone on the island. And naked."
___

This song is so good! Is our modern one even better?!

"Then she saw several scenes from an episode starring her original 1987 counterpart."

Oh my gosh...

Eleonora: "Prepare for dispatchement!"
Deadpool: "But there's no Transformers here yet..."
"Confused by Wade" Let's just go...

"And the group does."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kyu: "Don't worry, I can make myself visible by the other two" :p
"Confused by Wade" Let's just go...

"And the group does."
-YES! YES!-
-SHADALOO NOW!-
"That's the best spirit she could ever have, now..."

"The sun set down, and the moon rose up. The ocean and the sky with it's bright moon together made for a beautiful pairing in the otherwise dark, cold night. Coupled with what she just went through, the sight felt almost poetic. It would be a nice evening to start moving forward after giving herself closure...but she's still alone on the island. And naked."
___

This song is so good! Is our modern one even better?!

"Then she saw several scenes from an episode starring her original 1987 counterpart."

Oh my gosh...
-And the wind eventually blew her blanket away for comedy effect- :V

Aya: "W-Why hasn't the Hero of Winds got back?! Beautiful night though..."
---
Medea Lily: "Um, you don't like her?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And the eventually blew her blanket away for comedy effect- :V

Aya: "W-Why hasn't the Hero of Winds got back?! Beautiful night though..."
---
Medea Lily: "Um, you don't like her?"
"On one hand, nobody is around to see her like this. On the other hand. she's still feeling cold in the middle of the night."

"Considering how suspicious she was acting, maybe he decided to wait and see what she did, concerned that it may be something dark.....and then Fi made him turn around after realizing what she had gone through...and especially after she saw her wearing only the blanket. :V They won't abandon her, but they'll come back after letting her have some time to herself. They did realize that she's gone through a really emotional experience, and thus probably needs it...they also intend to bring her more blankets when they do finally return."

"Still, as long as she's here, unable to do much else until they return to sail her back home, she may as well enjoy her freedom and the sights. "
___

She's...I'm...She's so CUTE!

-SHADALOO NOW!-
"YES!"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Elizabeth: "I was a jerk..."
---
-Hue, that will be fun for anyone but her- :V
---
BB: "You okay?"
---
-Nayru rolled her eyes at the bickering between Din and Farore and decided to watch over the creature herself-
-nods-
Yep.

-even worse is that she was being jealous and harassing when all Ranamon was doing was trying to help out-

-Eyup-

....did I...really eat like I was aroused....?

-the Chaldeans called it "Godzilla", didn't they?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"On one hand, nobody is around to see her like this. On the other hand. she's still feeling rather cold during the night without any means of covering even part of herself."

"Considering how suspicious she was acting, maybe he decided to wait and see what she did, concerned that it may be something dark.....and then Fi made him turn around after realizing what she had gone through...and especially after she saw her wearing only the blanket. :V They won't abandon her, but they'll come back after letting her have some time to herself. They did realize that she's gone through a really emotional experience, and thus probably needs it...they also intend to bring her more blankets when they do finally return."

"Still, as long as she's here, unable to do much else until they return to sail her back home, she may as well enjoy her freedom and the sights. "
___

She's...I'm...She's so CUTE!
Aya: -Sighs- "Maybe I do need a bit more of time alone... It's not like nobody will not notice I'm gone, so someone must eventually come for me..." -She decides to try to explore the island to see its sights-
---
Medea Lily: "Oh...So you really like it!"
-outside of the base, so they don't quite see everything that was built up-

(and it won't happen for a bit due to me going to work, then probably going to sleep early because 4 AM shift)
-Hue-

Eleonora: "We've arrived..."

Semiramis: "Keep your eyes open, all of you"
-nods-
Yep.

-even worse is that she was being jealous and harassing when all Ranamon was doing was trying to help out-

-Eyup-

....did I...really eat like I was aroused....?

-the Chaldeans called it "Godzilla", didn't they?-
Elizabeth: "I was selfish and only thought of myself..."
---
-For now, however, she'll rest assured that he can now fend himself-
---
BB: "Eeyup"
---
Something tells me the "God" part of its name isn't just to showoff...
-which she does?-
Kyu: "Maybe I should do it for when they're here?" :p

Top Bottom