• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-His personality seems to be closer to how he was around V7 and V8 again, but there's definitely an air about him that makes it seem like he's been through a lot more than some of the others from Remnant...-
___

-So they may have at least told a few curious passersbys or some other Pokemon Trainers to clarify the building's purpose, and i n the latter case for help or feedback on the matter-
___

-But at least they settled the score- :V

-Regardless...Penny actually makes the effort to try waking her up to check on her and make sure she's not seriously injured-
-and so he ponders-
---
-meaning some Rulers are now aware of it and helping a lot-
---
Juri: -groaning a bit...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's just lost in his thoughts-
---
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Juri: "I'm... great...~"
-Would anyone be around to notice he seems lost in thought or is he just in his own room right now?-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane judt trained with a sparring battle off-screen, so they both volunteer to test the healing device out-
___

Penny: "You are not injured...?'

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would anyone be around to notice he seems lost in thought or is he just in his own room right now?-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane judt trained with a sparring battle off-screen, so they both volunteer to test the healing device out-
___

Penny: "You are not injured...?'
-he in his room-
---
Lilith: "Are you sure about this?"
---
Juri: "It's part of the fun...~ Heheh..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Understandable... I'll abstain from asking again."

Palutena: "Then that means you would know we are a good group of people..."

Kamui: "We have so many issues with security that it's possible Yggdrasil still sees us as a threat despite our efforts..."
[YES. STRONG WARRIOR.]
...Th-This may be a lot for us to take in, b-but whatever happened regarding L-Lilithmon... I'm sorry... :urg:

Our security measures have been improved significantly since moving from the Fortress. Or, well, admittedly having to abandon it... 🤔
-Kamui would look at Spadamon... He looks relatively harmless... Then again, he's directly under Ophanimon and she called him a strategist-

Ophanimon: "Thank you for being considerate. And you would be right, fortunately my time here is being good so far, so I might be able to convince him otherwise"

Lindy: "Awww, we'll try" :)

Yukari: "I really recommend you do, I heard he can be quite extreme in his measures"

Ophanimon: -Sigh- "Can confirm..."
-Artoria certainly seems a lot nicer than how Totodile described most human Trainers...-

(If nothing else, we'll have to at least try and teach her how to defend herself, just to be safe...)

-Do any of them get that she's interested in the tea they're having?-
Neo: "..." -takes the tea pot and serves a cup-
-he definitely seems more open now, but still cautious-
-his species does sleep with one eye open, after all-

Yeah!
-excited to get stronger-

Said fish women probably don't take pleasure from others' trauma.

-and teach her they shall later!-

[Why yes, I am a Pokémon. I'm glad you recognize that.]
-then the tea-
[Thank you kindly.]
-she uses vines to lift the cup as opposed to her leafy hands; likely because of size-
-Makes sense. Regardless, Artoria makes sure to make a pretty sizable order for him-

Taiga: "But first, a healthy breakfast!"

Monika: "No... But they were once dead too. Some had even lost their worlds..."

-Good, would need to see what sort of moves can a Bidoof learn online though-

Frankenstein: "Ooooh..."
Moriarty: "...At least you seem to be corteus"
Dipper: "Whoa, who are you?"

Long story short, if we don't destroy that giant machine, the person controlling it is gonna use it to blow up this entire planet!

SALOME?! As in, like, the Salome?! :urg:
___

Kris: "...I-I could be better..."
___

-The curator confirms that one reason is that they consumed a lot of magic...but the other is that some future queens and citizens believed them to be too dangerous to be used-
___

TLink: "...Th-That's not normal for them..."

-First, Tetta seems to be employing her usual gun and sword slash attacks...But her hands also seem to be glowing-

-Both Tiki and Peppino can hear something making very unnatural ghostly sounds looming nearby...-
___

Specimen 14: "I'll take that as a sign that we can finally start driving Spooky's army back...But first, we ought to destroy this entire mansion itself. GL Labs is already on the verge of collapsing with how many of thei scientists keep dying, so they can't cause more problems if they have no facility to keep her army and all their experiments contained."

(Then we just have to figure out how to safely destroy this facility...And perhaps investigate that Spirit Seal room first. It's the last room on the map, so it might hold more information...)

-A few seconds later, however, the sound of a dramatic organ can be heard once again as Merasmus teleports back into the room-

Amethyst: "Oh, come on!" :glare:

Did you really believe I was done with my terrifying spells this year yet? No, I have one final trick up my sleeve!

-This time, Merasmus casts a spell on the barely functioning portal itself, causing it to seemingly malfunction again-
Nel: "Now is not the time for introductions." -transforms into a dragon that looks... very different than expected-

View attachment 390089
-ignore the flowers and the neck accessory; Nel's only available in FEH in a bride alt lmao-
-but point is it looks like a giant snake with wings-

Nel: "Now is the time to ensure none of you leave this battle dead."

Shez: -not the brightest, casually approaching Salome- "So, what's so funny, girl?"
---
Queen Medusa: "You had one of those things? I don't remember it..."
---
Blake: "That makes sense..."
---
Kanna: "How do we even fight those things...?" Can you aim without your eyes, Abby-chan?
---
Yang: -hitting her head on a wall- "Why" -hit again- "does he" -hit again- "always" -always- "come back?!"

-it seems silly, but it actually helps precharge her Semblance-
-he goes to grab the head of the mech to attempt one of two possible things; either to prepare for a Kiss of Death or to rotate the head around to snap it off like how Showa Godzilla had dispatched Mechagodzilla-
-likely the latter as he probably recognizes the KoD finisher might not be as useful on a mechanized adversary while it would be more effective for Serpenterra to do against him instead-

-does Gorgon remember it was Isis' doing or not quite yet?-

Automatons of no sentience....driven by rogue programming.
-his attention is now on destroying the larger enemies first-

-he's still enraged but he's in a more tranquil fury for now as he tries to look where the sound comes from-

-in Sakura's shadow-
[Geez, how did this loser survive that gorefest?]
Shirou: "...She looks awesome"
-The latter makes sense as Rita is attempting to make it take flight-

Salome: "Ah, and you are...?"
Sitonai: "Yeah. She's... Really complicated..."
---
Nanoha: "...Is there anything I can do?"
-She did just now-
Gorgon: "...That woman..."
---
Atalanta: "With that size, they couls have done so much colateral damage..."
---
Abby: I'm trying all I can! -Smacking her teddy beae against some enemies, this being Abby, the attack is effective-
-The Sparkless Cybertronians can only help the summlned wolves into slaying more people, some aiming at the kids, others driving at Knightmon-

-Tiki would turn too...-
---
Mordred: "I'm starting to believe he's oart cockroach... Annoying, and always coming back!" -Clarent out-
Shez: "I couldn't agree more..." -then Draco comes back- "You were AWESOME, girl! You did in 5 minutes what took Mushi and I weeks to pull off!"
---
Pandora: "That I'm a WHAT?!" -the hair almost looked like flames in that moment-
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Ingrid: "That sounds very on brand for him... Always looking for a challenge..."
Draco: "Heh, of course. That would be so easy for me, hmph~!"
Musashi: Now that sounds more like the Emperor...
---
Minervamon: "...A-A pretty lady, I mean!"
---
Tiki: She's gonna try a little too hard, isn't she?
---
Void: "While the other one seems to keep him at bay. It's no wonder he gets along with the kitsune of the yokai"
Yuuno's is also overdue since he frequently shows up along with the Aces trio. I really need to work on several more entries for Deltarune characters, myself...

-Merlin is similarly supportive after realizing how badly Star is taking Glossaryck's supposed death?-
___

Specter: "Oh, that explains it. I'm surprised In hindsight, I'm surprised I didn't realize what she meant given that lost Souls and spirits were the current subject matter..."
___

-And that's when they get ambushed?-
___

-It's one of the best "X joined your party" tunes in gaming. It's also good timing since I just started the TTYD remake yesterday- :p

-Thankfully none of them are sick or injured anymore, but they're still being monitored for side effects or symptoms for now, and the infirmary is the only place they have that they can stay at right now-
___

-So now Chrono's picking up some of her old hobbies as well-

-Like mother, like son- :p
Indeed...

Merlin: "You don't need to convince me" :p
---
Ereshkigal: -Phew-
Nitocris: "It's a start..."
---
-AND THEN THEY GET AMBUSHED BY AIRACHNID-
---
-Good- :p

-Indeed, they might end having to build a space for them-
---
-Indeed, evem if he doesn't realizes it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-then the tea-
[Thank you kindly.]
-she uses vines to lift the cup as opposed to her leafy hands; likely because of size-
Neo: -looking at Moriarty, wondering where he found this creature-

...Th-This may be a lot for us to take in, b-but whatever happened regarding L-Lilithmon... I'm sorry... :urg:

Our security measures have been improved significantly since moving from the Fortress. Or, well, admittedly having to abandon it... 🤔
[YES. STRONG WARRIOR.]
-Kamui would look at Spadamon... He looks relatively harmless... Then again, he's directly under Ophanimon and she called him a strategist-

Ophanimon: "Thank you for being considerate. And you would be right, fortunately my time here is being good so far, so I might be able to convince him otherwise"

Yukari: "I really recommend you do, I heard he can be quite extreme in his measures"

Kamui: "Well, he is a strategist so he could be hiding some potential... but you shouldn't fight him, Corrin."

Azura: "That's good to hear. Please, make yourself at home."

Draco: "Heh, of course. That would be so easy for me, hmph~!"
Musashi: Now that sounds more like the Emperor...
---
Minervamon: "...A-A pretty lady, I mean!"
---
Tiki: She's gonna try a little too hard, isn't she?
---
Void: "While the other one seems to keep him at bay. It's no wonder he gets along with the kitsune of the yokai"
Shez: "How about we ride the next wave together? All three of us?"
---
Pandora: "That sounds even less like him... but thank you~"
---
-yep :V-
---
Ingrid: "I also deeply respect Ran for putting up with Yukari. She can be quite the handful at times."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed...

Merlin: "You don't need to convince me" :p
---
Ereshkigal: -Phew-
Nitocris: "It's a start..."
---
-AND THEN THEY GET AMBUSHED BY AIRACHNID-
---
-Good- :p

-Indeed, they might end having to build a space for them-
---
-Indeed, evem if he doesn't realizes it-
Star: "Thanks, Merlin..."

Dipper: "You can still count on us, too." :)

Mabel: "Let's g o find a strange little fairy spell book guardian man!"
___

Specter: "Flowers would be a familiar sight to most who were once of the living..."
___

What?!

-The Extermination Robonoids open fire at her!-
___

-Fortunately, Lilith has already been working on just that with Phospohra's help: a Pokemon daycare building for the younger Pokemon + a Pokemon Center to tend to wounded and ill Pokemon-
___

Dipper: "Keep at it!"

Mabel: "Go for the high score again!"

-he in his room-
---
Lilith: "Are you sure about this?"
---
Juri: "It's part of the fun...~ Heheh..."
-At least that gives him some time to relax, lost in thought or not-
___

(Yeah, that last spar didn't go so well...)

(Hey, how did I know that trying to practice throw an unstable Water Shuriken would injure me?!) :glare:
___

Penny: "Allow me to at least get you to the infirmary..." -Offers a hand to help Juri stand back up-

-Makes sense. Regardless, Artoria makes sure to make a pretty sizable order for him-

[YES. STRONG WARRIOR.]

-he definitely seems more open now, but still cautious-
-his species does sleep with one eye open, after all-

-and teach her they shall later!-

-then the tea-
[Thank you kindly.]
We've been working together with the owner of this castle to improve security measures further.

-Would some of the kitchen staff see the Totodile?-

H-How are you doing now, Burrito...? -Still a little worried since the sheer scale of Scathach and Penny's training fight scared her-

-It seems like she just followed him...-

Nel: "Now is not the time for introductions." -transforms into a dragon that looks... very different than expected-

View attachment 390089
-ignore the flowers and the neck accessory; Nel's only available in FEH in a bride alt lmao-
-but point is it looks like a giant snake with wings-

Nel: "Now is the time to ensure none of you leave this battle dead."

Shez: -not the brightest, casually approaching Salome- "So, what's so funny, girl?"
---
Queen Medusa: "You had one of those things? I don't remember it..."
---
Blake: "That makes sense..."
---
Kanna: "How do we even fight those things...?" Can you aim without your eyes, Abby-chan?
---
Yang: -hitting her head on a wall- "Why" -hit again- "does he" -hit again- "always" -always- "come back?!"

-it seems silly, but it actually helps precharge her Semblance-

---
-She did just now-
---
---
Abby: I'm trying all I can! -Smacking her teddy beae against some enemies, this being Abby, the attack is effective-
-The Sparkless Cybertronians can only help the summlned wolves into slaying more people, some aiming at the kids, others driving at Knightmon-

-Tiki would turn too...-
---
Mordred: "I'm starting to believe he's oart cockroach... Annoying, and always coming back!" -Clarent out-
-he goes to grab the head of the mech to attempt one of two possible things; either to prepare for a Kiss of Death or to rotate the head around to snap it off like how Showa Godzilla had dispatched Mechagodzilla-
-likely the latter as he probably recognizes the KoD finisher might not be as useful on a mechanized adversary while it would be more effective for Serpenterra to do against him instead-

-he's still enraged but he's in a more tranquil fury for now as he tries to look where the sound comes from-

-in Sakura's shadow-
I KNOW, RIGHT?! She's turned into a GIANT dragon!

(My word, she resembles some Legendary Pokemon...)

Star: "Looks like Rita's finally going down!"

Marco: "We can't be too sure until that Megazord itself goes down!"

Dipper: "Marco's right, this planet's still in danger as long as Rita's still out there and still has that Megazord..."

Mabel: "And until the rest of this cruddy Alliance is gone!"

(Then regardless of who we face, we'll have to give it our all to save Basel and it's inhabitants...)

Uhh...okay, she is one of your allies, right? You're totally sure she's on the same side as all of us... :lol:

Mr. Salome can be strange, but she's indeedly totally on our side!
___

Kris: "...Let's just get out of here..." -Still looks thoroughly shaken, with only Susie and Ralsei's support gradually calming him down-
___

-The curator confirms that this was yet another reason why they were eventually retired permanently. They don't even know where many other intact pieces of the giant armor are left, though they've heard reports of some villagers seeing them turn up at local beaches and shorelines on rare occasions-
___

-And just as Tirsiak and Whiteface tried to attack the Knightmon, Tetra fired several bullets at them before summoning a golden triangle symbol on the ground, entrapping both Specimens within it-

(Okay, I'm gonna be honest, I'm torn on having it be a strong Specimen from the game to something else from another video game entirely Either way, it's going ot be a relatively short final fight since Peppino and Tiki would outlcass any of them and this Halloween stuff has gone on for a while.)
___

Steven: "Come on, what do you want with us this time?! You big evil plan's already failed!"

Rather than send more disloyal monsters after you lot, I'm instead going to send you to another dimension so that I won't have to deal with you anymore! Bahahahahaha! Say goodbye, Chaldea! FOREVER!

-The portal starts glowing several different colors, shifting it's destination between several different dimensions every second...but rather than pull any of Chaldea's members in, it instead starts pulling only Merasmus towards it, who quickly ends up falling to the ground and trying to drag himself away from the portal-

What?! No, what is it doing?! The portal is supposed sending YOU to another dimension, not me! Confounded curse! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-In a matter of seconds, Merasmus was sent into the portal, at which point the curse he casts on it wears off, preventing it from being able to trap anyone else-

-Not only that, but the portal's metal framework is damaged beyond repair by the spells cast on it, causing the device itself short-circuit and,shutting down the portal, ensuring that the portal can't be used by GL Labs or anyone else again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-in Sakura's shadow-

---
-She did just now-
---
---

-Tiki would turn too...-
---

Dipper: "Marco's right, this planet's still in danger as long as Rita's still out there and still has that Megazord..."

(Then regardless of who we face, we'll have to give it our all to save Basel and it's inhabitants...)

Uhh...okay, she is one of your allies, right? You're totally sure she's on the same side as all of us... :lol:

___

Kris: "...Let's just get out of here..." -Still looks thoroughly shaken, with only Susie and Ralsei's support gradually calming him down-
___

-The curator confirms that this was yet another reason why they were eventually retired permanently. They don't even know where many other intact pieces of the giant armor are left, though they've heard reports of some villagers seeing them turn up at local beaches and shorelines on rare occasions-
___

-And just as Tirsiak and Whiteface tried to attack the Knightmon, Tetra fired several bullets at them before summoning a golden triangle symbol on the ground, entrapping both Specimens within it-

(Okay, I'm gonna be honest, I'm torn on having it be a strong Specimen from the game to something else from another video game entirely Either way, it's going ot be a relatively short final fight since Peppino and Tiki would outlcass any of them and this Halloween stuff has gone on for a while.)
___

Steven: "Come on, what do you want with us this time?! You big evil plan's already failed!"

Rather than send more disloyal monsters after you lot, I'm instead going to send you to another dimension so that I won't have to deal with you anymore! Bahahahahaha! Say goodbye, Chaldea! FOREVER!

-The portal starts glowing several different colors, shifting it's destination between several different dimensions every second...but rather than pull any of Chaldea's members in, it instead starts pulling only Merasmus towards it, who quickly ends up falling to the ground and trying to drag himself away from the portal-

What?! No, what is it doing?! The portal is supposed sending YOU to another dimension, not me! Confounded curse! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-In a matter of seconds, Merasmus was sent into the portal, at which point the curse he casts on it wears off, preventing it from being able to trap anyone else-

-Not only that, but the portal's metal framework is damaged beyond repair by the spells cast on it, causing the device itself short-circuit and,shutting down the portal, ensuring that the portal can't be used by GL Labs or anyone else again-
-Nel did not waste time shooting a beam right at Serpentera, able to ignore half of its defenses to strike through because Fell Dragons are crazy :V-

Shez: "Strange yet a reliable ally? Sounds good to me. Pleasure to meet you, Salome."
---
Queen Medusa: -staying close to Gorgon because fren-
---
Blake: I want to see something else... these are starting to creep me out...
---
Kanna: Alright, I'll come help you then! -dragon wings as she flies to Abby-
---
Yang: "...Well, all's well that ends well."

-At least that gives him some time to relax, lost in thought or not-
___

(Yeah, that last spar didn't go so well...)

(Hey, how did I know that trying to practice throw an unstable Water Shuriken would injure me?!) :glare:
___

Penny: "Allow me to at least get you to the infirmary..." -Offers a hand to help Juri stand back up-
-good for him-
---
Lilith: "Even if we don't know if this will work...?"
---
Juri: "...Whatever..." -takes it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We've been working together with the owner of this castle to improve security measures further.
Ophanimon: "I'll make sure to. Now, bring me the spiciest thing you can serve in this cafeteria" >:3

Lindy: "By contrast, I want the sweetest" >:3

Ophanimon: "Oh, those are words, Admiral Harlaown~"

Lindy: "Just Lindy is fine~ "
Shez: "How about we ride the next wave together? All three of us?"
---
Pandora: "That sounds even less like him... but thank you~"
---
-yep :V-
---
Ingrid: "I also deeply respect Ran for putting up with Yukari. She can be quite the handful at times."
Draco: "Under what reasoning?"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... I also think you are..."
---
Tiki: She's definitely gonna...
---
Void: "You gotta present us some time" :p
Star: "Thanks, Merlin..."

Dipper: "You can still count on us, too." :)

Mabel: "Let's g o find a strange little fairy spell book guardian man!"
___

Specter: "Flowers would be a familiar sight to most who were once of the living..."
___

What?!

-The Extermination Robonoids open fire at her!-
___

-Fortunately, Lilith has already been working on just that with Phospohra's help: a Pokemon daycare building for the younger Pokemon + a Pokemon Center to tend to wounded and ill Pokemon-
___

Dipper: "Keep at it!"

Mabel: "Go for the high score again!"
Nitocris: "Now, how do we start?"
---
Nitocris: "And most tend to be quite pretty..."
---
-She dodges as she tries to take shots on others!-
---
-Seems like things are getting well-organized in that regard, both for new and veteran Pokémon around-
---
Chrono: "You don't need to say it twice" -at it again!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ophanimon: "I'll make sure to. Now, bring me the spiciest thing you can serve in this cafeteria" >:3

Lindy: "By contrast, I want the sweetest" >:3

Ophanimon: "Oh, those are words, Admiral Harlaown~"

Lindy: "Just Lindy is fine~ "
Palutena: "You can make your own order at the counter over there."

Veyle: -also making an order for "the spiciest thing they serve"... and arguing that she doesn't feel underfed so she only wants one plate-

Draco: "Under what reasoning?"
---
Minervamon: "W-Well... I also think you are..."
---
Tiki: She's definitely gonna...
---
Void: "You gotta present us some time" :p
Shez: "We need a reason to hang out?"
---
Pandora: "You're starting to be a little better~ But what's under that helmet, I wonder?"
---
-poor smol Tiki-
---
Ingrid: "I was actually planning to... Next time, I should keep Daisuke on a leash." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Now, how do we start?"
---
Nitocris: "And most tend to be quite pretty..."
---
-She dodges as she tries to take shots on others!-
---
-Seems like things are getting well-organized in that regard, both for new and veteran Pokémon around-
---
Chrono: "You don't need to say it twice" -at it again!-
Star: "Well, I guess the first thing we need to do is figure out if Glossaryck is even really still alive or not..." :urg:
___

Specter; "Well, emphasis on "most"."

-Flowers that have scents are also something to consider...Though anything's better than a Rafflesia or a Titan Arum- :V
___

-Are the Angolmois-charged shots enough to destroy the Dalek armor of the drones?-
___

-With several having already being taken in by Trainers and many others having a potential home here if they're unsure of where their original homes are located...-

Squirtle: "(Thanks for the tour, Ms. Atalanta!)" :b:
___

-As usual, the enemy AI becomes slightly smarter and more aggressive on the next stage, but the differences are minuscule this time that the level really isn't any more difficult than the last one-

-good for him-
---
Lilith: "Even if we don't know if this will work...?"
---
Juri: "...Whatever..." -takes it-
-Meanwhile, I'm assuming Blake and Yang are having a date night?-
___

(What's the worst that could happen?) :p

(You said that when you tried practicing using Water Shuriken earlier...)
___

-And Penny cheerfully helps Juri stand up-

-...Surprising that she's being so polite after both winning and completely disagreeing with Juri's thoughts on what the right thing to do regarding the A-Squad was?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meanwhile, I'm assuming Blake and Yang are having a date night?-
___

(What's the worst that could happen?) :p

(You said that when you tried practicing using Water Shuriken earlier...)
___

-And Penny cheerfully helps Juri stand up-

-...Surprising that she's being so polite after both winning and completely disagreeing with Juri's thoughts on what the right thing to do regarding the A-Squad was?-
-which starts with a motorcycle ride!-
---
Lilith: "I trust Phosphora... but she's not certain how well it will work until it's tested."
---
Juri: "....Why are you so goddamn nice...?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which starts with a motorcycle ride!-
---
Lilith: "I trust Phosphora... but she's just not certain how well it will work until it's tested."
---
Juri: "....Why are you so goddamn nice...?"
-Across Lilith's dimension in the evening, no less!-
___

(While Hurricane may be acting kind of reckless-)

(Hey!) :glare:

(...He does have a point. How else are you going to test out a machine designed to heal injured or sick Pokemon than with actual Pokemon?)
___

Penny: "Unless confronting people who truly evil or who cannot be reasoned with, I see no reason not to be."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Across Lilith's dimension in the evening, no less!-
___

(While Hurricane may be acting kind of reckless-)

(Hey!) :glare:

(...He does have a point. How else are you going to test out a machine designed to heal injured or sick Pokemon than with actual Pokemon?)
___

Penny: "Unless confronting people who truly evil or who cannot be reasoned with, I see no reason not to be."
Blake: "You sure it's safe?"

Yang: "It'll be fiiiiiine~"
---
Lilith: "Well, if you are willing to try it..."
---
Juri: "And yet here you are, being nice with me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "You sure it's safe?"

Yang: "It'll be fiiiiiine~"
---
Lilith: "Well, if you are willing to try it..."
---
Juri: "And yet here you are, being nice with me."
-Blake more worried about the fact that they're riding a hoverbike than the fact that it's at night?-

-Or is the lighting in the town limited for the time being?-
___

(Happy to help!)

(Any options to help us heal up damage from getting our butts kicked is worth it. Not like we actually lose battles.) :p
___

Penny: "I never said that I thought you were truly evil or unreasonable."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "We need a reason to hang out?"
---
Pandora: "You're starting to be a little better~ But what's under that helmet, I wonder?"
---
-poor smol Tiki-
---
Ingrid: "I was actually planning to... Next time, I should keep Daisuke on a leash." :p
Draco: "...Obviously?"
---
Minervamon: "...Er, nothing, really!"
---
-Seems big Tiki will have to interfere a little...-
---
Void: "I'm sure Rook would appreciate it" :p
Star: "Well, I guess the first thing we need to do is figure out if Glossaryck is even really still alive or not..." :urg:
___

Specter; "Well, emphasis on "most"."

-Flowers that have scents are also something to consider...Though anything's better than a Rafflesia or a Titan Arum- :V
___

-Are the Angolmois-charged shots enough to destroy the Dalek armor of the drones?-
___

-With several having already being taken in by Trainers and many others having a potential home here if they're unsure of where their original homes are located...-

Squirtle: "(Thanks for the tour, Ms. Atalanta!)" :b:
___

-As usual, the enemy AI becomes slightly smarter and more aggressive on the next stage, but the differences are minuscule this time that the level really isn't any more difficult than the last one-
Nitocris: "Do you have any of his belongigs?"
Lily: "We have something close enough"
---
Ishtar: "...Like that killer flower?"
Nitocris: "I don't think he meant it that extreme"
---
-They happen to be, correct-
---
-Good for them, and yeah, Rapidash and Ponyta don't have trainers after all and they're still around-

Atalanta: "Any time you ask" :)
---
-And now, he's prepared to go through all enemies-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Do you have any of his belongigs?"
Lily: "We have something close enough"
---
Ishtar: "...Like that killer flower?"
Nitocris: "I don't think he meant it that extreme"
---
-They happen to be, correct-
---
-Good for them, and yeah, Rapidash and Ponyta don't have trainers after all and they're still around-

Atalanta: "Any time you ask" :)
---
-And now, he's prepared to go through all enemies-
Star: "And that's this...." -Holds up the the surviving fragment of the Butterfly family Spell Book-
___

Specter: "I more meant along the lines of those flowers that resemble and oddly even smell like rotten flesh."
___

This must be some kind of sick joke! We're losing robonoids! Locate that assassin and open fire the instant you spot her!
___

-Although despite not having similar elements, they're also very close to Semiramis and Jack as well-

Pikachu: "(Could we meet your Luxray tomorrow?)"
___

-After beating the previous stage, this one proves no trouble for him and he's able to clear it easily-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Blake more worried about the fact that they're riding a hoverbike than the fact that it's at night?-

-Or is the lighting in the town limited for the time being?-
___

(Happy to help!)

(Any options to help us heal up damage from getting our butts kicked is worth it. Not like we actually lose battles.) :p
___

Penny: "I never said that I thought you were truly evil or unreasonable."
Blake: "We could've just walked..."

Yang: "This is more fun." :p
---
Lilith: "These two seem willing to test, Lady Phosphora."

Phosphora: "Well, let's hope this doesn't kill them then."
---
Juri: "Heh... get your eyes checked... I'm beyond saving and I don't really care..."

Draco: "...Obviously?"
---
Minervamon: "...Er, nothing, really!"
---
-Seems big Tiki will have to interfere a little...-
---
Void: "I'm sure Rook would appreciate it" :p
Shez: "I don't see why we do, honestly... I think we could just hang out for the sake of hanging out."

-Shez's words from earlier resonated within Draco; to stay close so the Beast could study her Master and find weaknesses...-
---
Pandora: "Awwww~ She's shyyyy~"
---
-of course...-
---
Ingrid: "He would not really show it... but yes, he would."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "We could've just walked..."

Yang: "This is more fun." :p
---
Lilith: "These two seem willing to test, Lady Phosphora."

Phosphora: "Well, let's hope this doesn't kill them then."
---
Juri: "Heh... get your eyes checked... I'm beyond saving and I don't really care..."
-And epic because hoverbike- :V
___

(Wait, what?!)

(Have you tested if the device doesn't have any immediate signs of safety hazards...?)
___

Penny: "If you were not beyond help or doing good, why are you with Chaldea?" -Honest question-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And epic because hoverbike- :V
___

(Wait, what?!)

(Have you tested if the device doesn't have any immediate signs of safety hazards...?)
___

Penny: "If you were not beyond help or doing good, why are you with Chaldea?" -Honest question-
Blake: "But it's so dark out..."
---
Phosphora: "Oh, the whole thing's stable. It's how the whole thing works that I'm not sure if I fully nailed down... Maybe I should try a doll first...?"
---
Juri: "Because you lot are always fun to watch."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "But it's so dark out..."
---
Phosphora: "Oh, the whole thing's stable. It's how the whole thing works that I'm not sure if I fully nailed down... Maybe I should try a doll first...?"
---
Juri: "Because you lot are always fun to watch."
-But at least there's a few torches around town and the hoverbike has headligh-Annnnnnd they narrowly avoided crashing into Claptrap-

Claptrap: "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU FOOL!"
___

(But...how would you know if it can heal any 'Mon by testing it on something inanimate?)
___

Penny: "That doesn't seem to be your only reason. Do you not have friends here?" -Referring to Shuten and Chacha-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And that's this...." -Holds up the the surviving fragment of the Butterfly family Spell Book-
___

Specter: "I more meant along the lines of those flowers that resemble and oddly even smell like rotten flesh."
___

This must be some kind of sick joke! We're losing robonoids! Locate that assassin and open fire the instant you spot her!
___

-Although despite not having similar elements, they're also very close to Semiramis and Jack as well-

Pikachu: "(Could we meet your Luxray tomorrow?)"
___

-After beating the previous stage, this one proves no trouble for him and he's able to clear it easily-
Nitocris: "...Is that...?"
-Lily nodded-
---
Ereshkigal: "...I forgot those exist" 😅
---
Shadow Striker: "I can hear her from here..."
Barricade: "Then we know to do" -both transform to get there faster, Frenzy entering Barricade as a surprise to sneak on Airachnid-
Franzy: "Let's destroy that creep!"
Barricade: "Heh, like old times" -they advance!-
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure he will love it" :)
---
-A proud smirk on his face-
Shez: "I don't see why we do, honestly... I think we could just hang out for the sake of hanging out."

-Shez's words from earlier resonated within Draco; to stay close so the Beast could study her Master and find weaknesses...-
---
Pandora: "Awwww~ She's shyyyy~"
---
-of course...-
---
Ingrid: "He would not really show it... but yes, he would."
Draco: "...Isn't that a reason?"
Musashi: "You're looking too deep into it"
---
Minervamon: "...I-I'm really sorry about it!" -so bashful-
---
-Either way, smol Tiki has made friends now!-
---
Void: "So he's, you could say, a tsundere?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "...Is that...?"
-Lily nodded-
---
Ereshkigal: "...I forgot those exist" 😅
---
Shadow Striker: "I can hear her from here..."
Barricade: "Then we know to do" -both transform to get there faster, Frenzy entering Barricade as a surprise to sneak on Airachnid-
Franzy: "Let's destroy that creep!"
Barricade: "Heh, like old times" -they advance!-
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure he will love it" :)
---
-A proud smirk on his face-
Star: "The last piece of my family's Spell Book...Ludo threw it into a fire when he got angry at Glossaryck and Toffee didn't care what happened to Glossaryck afterwards, but...either a piece of the book got separated and fell out of the fire, or the whole fire just burnt out before the entire book got burnt up, because this piece of it is still intact..."
___

Specter: "Hard to blame you when they're exceptionally rare. Or, at least mostly grow in jungles."
___

-Several of the Extermination Robonoids follow, some acting as shields for the Decepticons on the frontline while others float in the back for support fire-
___

Pichu: "(You really think so?)" :b:

Pikachu: "(It'd be cool to see another Electric-type Pokemon around here.)" :p
___

-Onto the next bonus stage!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But at least there's a few torches around town and the hoverbike has headligh-Annnnnnd they narrowly avoided crashing into Claptrap-

Claptrap: "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU FOOL!"
___

(But...how would you know if it can heal any 'Mon by testing it on something inanimate?)
___

Penny: "That doesn't seem to be your only reason. Do you not have friends here?" -Referring to Shuten and Chacha-
Yang: "WHOA! ....I'm seeing your point now, sweetie..." :lol:
---
Phosphora: "Oh, that's not for seeing if the healing works, it's to see if everything stays in one piece." :lol: "If that works, I think it'd be safe for live testers."
---
Juri: "You think my friends are goody-two-shoes...? Heh, that's cute..."

Draco: "...Isn't that a reason?"
Musashi: "You're looking too deep into it"
---
Minervamon: "...I-I'm really sorry about it!" -so bashful-
---
-Either way, smol Tiki has made friends now!-
---
Void: "So he's, you could say, a tsundere?"
Shez: "Yeah. There's really no big reason; I just wanna hang out with you because you're awesome."
---
Pandora: "Cute." :p
---
-and she's happy about it!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My laptop isn't working properly.
Star: "The last piece of my family's Spell Book...Ludo threw it into a fire when he got angry at Glossaryck and Toffee didn't care what happened to Glossaryck afterwards, but...either a piece of the book got separated and fell out of the fire, or the whole fire just burnt out before the entire book got burnt up, because this piece of it is still intact..."
___

Specter: "Hard to blame you when they're exceptionally rare. Or, at least mostly grow in jungles."
___

-Several of the Extermination Robonoids follow, some acting as shields for the Decepticons on the frontline while others float in the back for support fire-
___

Pichu: "(You really think so?)" :b:

Pikachu: "(It'd be cool to see another Electric-type Pokemon around here.)" :p
___

-Onto the next bonus stage!-
Merlin: "So even with such vestiges of it remaining, it's enough for him to remain around. Neat"
---
Nitocris: "Yeah, that's why I don't think she pondered that much..."
---
-While Airachnid manages to hide... Then attempts to crush a Robonoid!-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, he's always considerate" :)
---
-Which he aces-
Shez: "Yeah. There's really no big reason; I just wanna hang out with you because you're awesome."
---
Pandora: "Cute." :p
---
-and she's happy about it!-
Draco: "...You literally just said a reason!"
---
Minervamon: "......Uuuuuhhh..." SHE'S GORGEOUS TOO!
---
-Gooooood-
Tiki: At least they're getting along...
---
Unreplied

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My laptop isn't working properly.

Merlin: "So even with such vestiges of it remaining, it's enough for him to remain around. Neat"
---
Nitocris: "Yeah, that's why I don't think she pondered that much..."
---
-While Airachnid manages to hide... Then attempts to crush a Robonoid!-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, he's always considerate" :)
---
-Which he aces-
Any idea what the issue is thus far?

Star: "And get this, Ingrid even has a theory that he would've survived even if it wasn't destroyed. Because this isn't even the first version of the Spell Book! Or the first one that got destroyed in a fire! And Glossaryck was still around before and after the first family Spell Book was destroyed." :glare: "So now we have no idea what's actually going on, o-or where Glossaryck...actually is, or he if he's s-still out there somewhere or not..." :urg: -On the verge of tearing up again-
___

Specter: "...Fair point."
___

-Do the Decepticons have any remote means of telling if a Robonoid goes offline?-
___

-And despite often being reserved or stoic, he has a great deal of compassion and empathy for other people and fellow Pokemon, and in particular, he's quite protective of younger or lower leveled Pokemon, not unlike Ata's own care for children and animals-
___

Mabel: "You're really good at this one!"

Yang: "WHOA! ....I'm seeing your point now, sweetie..." :lol:
---
Phosphora: "Oh, that's not for seeing if the healing works, it's to see if everything stays in one piece." :lol: "If that works, I think it'd be safe for live testers."
---
Juri: "You think my friends are goody-two-shoes...? Heh, that's cute..."
-Yeah, that crash was a pretty close call...-

-Claptrap is even cartoonishly shaking his fist at them as they drive away...Or at least the closest his two metal claws can look to a fist- :V
___

(Oh...Th-That's not so bad, then.) 😅

(Yeah, please try that first, then.) :lol:
___

Penny: "I did not say they were necessarily people that everyone got along with...But you do still seem to truly care about them as friends should." :)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "But first, a healthy breakfast!"

Monika: "No... But they were once dead too. Some had even lost their worlds..."

---
-She did just now-
---

-Tiki would turn too...-
---

H-How are you doing now, Burrito...? -Still a little worried since the sheer scale of Scathach and Penny's training fight scared her-

___

___

___

-Nel did not waste time shooting a beam right at Serpentera, able to ignore half of its defenses to strike through because Fell Dragons are crazy :V-

Shez: "Strange yet a reliable ally? Sounds good to me. Pleasure to meet you, Salome."
---
---
---

Kamui: "Well, he is a strategist so he could be hiding some potential... but you shouldn't fight him, Corrin."

-seems disappointed-

-and so they go feast?-

-hops off the bed, ready to eat-

And I'm supposed to....relate?
-Monika did kind of design him to be a bit of an ass regardless of the IceDevimon data-

-I'm sure they can access all PokéDex data in that regard-

-sips the tea with GRACE-
-both Totodile and Snivy act more mature than they really are, but in different ways to where it's more believable for the grass snake than the water crocodile-

-getting ready to drag Serpenterra down when the mech is attacked by the other dragon-
-he turns to look at the new challenger to see if it's an upstart trying to stake claim to the Alpha position at the most inopportune time-

-raises eyebrow-
What woman?

-nods at Tetra in acknowledgement before swinging the sword at the Sparkless bots rushing him-

Make it like, Sonic.exe or something :V

[Well that happened.]

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Veyle: -also making an order for "the spiciest thing they serve"... and arguing that she doesn't feel underfed so she only wants one plate-
-seems disappointed-
-Perhaps Spadamon is hiding a secret, buuuuut it's not like they have the right to demand to know, at least for now. If not for Spadamon, for Ophanimon-

-She really needs to have that cleared up, the poor girl-

Ophanimon: "Alriiiight~" -she did, and it didn't take long for her to order something involving a lot of jalapeños. And also brought a donut and milk for Spadamon-

Mata Hari: -Serving- "Uh, you sure you can handle it?"

Ophanimon: "I kinda do" :p

-and so they go feast?-

-hops off the bed, ready to eat-

And I'm supposed to....relate?
-Monika did kind of design him to be a bit of an ass regardless of the IceDevimon data-

-both Totodile and Snivy act more mature than they really are, but in different ways to where it's more believable for the grass snake than the water crocodile-
Mata Hari: "Oh, is that a Pokémon?"
-And so, THEY GO FEAST-
---
-And he got some MEAT-
---
Monika: "Well, not a hundred percent, but the people here are more acceptful and open-minded than others"
---
-Indeed they could, and what KoP asked-
---
Moriarty: "And you happened to be following me? For what reason?"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-getting ready to drag Serpenterra down when the mech is attacked by the other dragon-
-he turns to look at the new challenger to see if it's an upstart trying to stake claim to the Alpha position at the most inopportune time-

-raises eyebrow-
What woman?

-nods at Tetra in acknowledgement before swinging the sword at the Sparkless bots rushing him-

[Well that happened.]
-Nel's beam is enough to break one of Serpenterra's eyes, which distracts her enough to take another blow!-

Salome: "...You have such a pretty head~"
Sitonai: "Like that, yeah..."
---
Nanoha: "...Alright..."
Gorgon: "That Ingrid! She clearly had to know something about this!"
---
Atalanta: I understand, those monster didn't deserve that...
---
-What would Kanna doooo?-
-Some Sparkless get slain through, cut by Knightmon, while others are trapped by Tetra-

That would be funny LOL, but up to you.
---
Rin: "HA! Well deserved!"
Makoto: "Now let's level what remains of the place"
Any idea what the issue is thus far?

Star: "And get this, Ingrid even has a theory that he would've survived even if it wasn't destroyed. Because this isn't even the first version of the Spell Book! Or the first one that got destroyed in a fire! And Glossaryck was still around before and after the first family Spell Book was destroyed." :glare: "So now we have no idea what's actually going on, o-or where Glossaryck...actually is, or he if he's s-still out there somewhere or not..." :urg: -On the verge of tearing up again-
___

Specter: "...Fair point."
___

-Do the Decepticons have any remote means of telling if a Robonoid goes offline?-
___

-And despite often being reserved or stoic, he has a great deal of compassion and empathy for other people and fellow Pokemon, and in particular, he's quite protective of younger or lower leveled Pokemon, not unlike Ata's own care for children and animals-
___

Mabel: "You're really good at this one!"
Not really, unfortunately

Nitocris: "...In that case, I'll do all I can to track his lifeforce"
---
Ereshkigal: "Though I don't know which ones grow in the dark..."
---
-I assume Blackaracnia and Shockwave would be cautious enough to put that in them-
---
-Indeed, so Atalanta is sure they'll like him-
---
Amy: "You wouldn't have known before" :p
Chrono: "...Huh"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not really, unfortunately

Nitocris: "...In that case, I'll do all I can to track his lifeforce"
---
Ereshkigal: "Though I don't know which ones grow in the dark..."
---
-I assume Blackaracnia and Shockwave would be cautious enough to put that in them-
---
-Indeed, so Atalanta is sure they'll like him-
---
Amy: "You wouldn't have known before" :p
Chrono: "...Huh"
While I'm not sure what's not working well about your laptop, I hope you're able to solve it and get it fixed soon. Technical problems always suck.

Star: -Sniffle- "Th-Thanks, Nito..."
___

Specter: "And I myself don't claim to be an expert on flowers. Because I'm very much not."
___

Another Extermination Robonoid's gone offline. She's still nearby...
___

Pikachu: "(I wonder if he has any battle tips...)"
___

-Nope, not even remotely...-

Ophanimon: "Alriiiight~" -she did, and it didn't take long for her to order something involving a lot of jalapeños. And also brought a donut and milk for Spadamon-

Mata Hari: "Oh, is that a Pokémon?"
-And so, THEY GO FEAST-

-Indeed they could, and what KoP asked-
---
-seems disappointed-

-and so they go feast?-

-Kirby's Super Spicy Curry?- :V

AH, IT MUST BE AMONG THOSE THAT THE SCIENTISTS AND JENNIFIER AND HER SISTERS RESCUED FROM PHAAZE!

uhh, you sure? you might be one of the only people here i've seen who doesn't seem like they eat enough.

-So the Snivy was only following Moriiarty around?-

-The Totodile thinks he knows way more about Trainers and people than he actually does, while the Snivy seems to both think that she should act as high class possible and how to act as such-

---
---
---
---
-Nel's beam is enough to break one of Serpenterra's eyes, which distracts her enough to take another blow!-

---
---
---
-Some Sparkless get slain through, cut by Knightmon, while others are trapped by Tetra-

---

-raises eyebrow-
What woman?

[Well that happened.]
-While Undyne tried to summon Hector's axe again-

Star:: "I wonder if any my spells are strong enough to deal any damage to that Megazord..."

-Charlotte's probably annoyed at best upon hearing that from Salome- :V

...Of all the people who could've been summoned as a Servant... :urg:
___

Susie: "...Maybe Ralsei's right...Whatever just happened, I guess...maybe it didn't mean anything. Whether it did or didn't, though...I dunno why you talked to that salesman dude before, but just..." -More quietly, yet with a supportive, concerned and lightly teasing tone- "...please tell us the next time...you're gonna do something stupid like that, OK?"

Kris: "..." -Couldn't help but smile at that-
___

-Good idea, maybe a fossil exhibit or another artifact exhibit would be a better option right now...-
___

-And in a matter of mere seconds, Tetra casts a blast of light within the confines of the golden triangle ,severally damaging both Whiteface and Tirsiak, who are also briefly stunned from it-

-Well, Snick and Snick.exe are a thing...- :V

-But I think I'll go with another monster or ghost. Gimme one more post to think of something lol-
___

Steven: -Sigh of relief- "Okay, that was close..."

Pearl: "Where do you think he got he sent?"

Amethyst: "Does it matter? People out there are still in trouble 'cause of these dumb labs ,so we've still gotta shut this place down for good!"

Specimen 14: -Checks the KIRA program on the computer...and apparently sees where Merasmus was sent- "...Pfft. Heh, no idea what dimension that is, but judging by the dimension's name, it sounds like the jerk might at least get lucky enough to get a fairy tale ending."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...You literally just said a reason!"
---
Minervamon: "......Uuuuuhhh..." SHE'S GORGEOUS TOO!
---
-Gooooood-
Tiki: At least they're getting along...
---
Unreplied
Shez: "You're overthinking this, Draco. You wanna ride with us or not?"
---
-MORE THAN GORGEOUS!-
---
-yeeeee-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, that's a funny way to describe him... but he's not really that kind. He simply doesn't express his feelings much."

-Yeah, that crash was a pretty close call...-

-Claptrap is even cartoonishly shaking his fist at them as they drive away...Or at least the closest his two metal claws can look to a fist- :V
___

(Oh...Th-That's not so bad, then.) 😅

(Yeah, please try that first, then.) :lol:
___

Penny: "I did not say they were necessarily people that everyone got along with...But you do still seem to truly care about them as friends should." :)
Yang: "Yeah... that's enough driving for me." :lol:
---
Phosphora: "Sure will~!"
---
Juri: "They're still, y'know... not good people? Like, the only reason we haven't killed any of you is because you guys are fun to watch."

-seems disappointed-
-Perhaps Spadamon is hiding a secret, buuuuut it's not like they have the right to demand to know, at least for now. If not for Spadamon, for Ophanimon-

Kamui: "I'm really sorry, Corrin..."

uhh, you sure? you might be one of the only people here i've seen who doesn't seem like they eat enough.
Veyle: "Why do people keep saying that...?"

Palutena: "Well, if you say so..."

-So the Snivy was only following Moriiarty around?-
Neo: -looking at the Snivy, smiling a bit since it reminds her of the Ever After's Tree-

-raises eyebrow-
What woman?

[Well that happened.]

---
---
---

---
-While Undyne tried to summon Hector's axe again-

Star:: "I wonder if any my spells are strong enough to deal any damage to that Megazord..."

-Charlotte's probably annoyed at best upon hearing that from Salome- :V

...Of all the people who could've been summoned as a Servant... :urg:
___

Susie: "...Maybe Ralsei's right...Whatever just happened, I guess...maybe it didn't mean anything. Whether it did or didn't, though...I dunno why you talked to that salesman dude before, but just..." -More quietly, yet with a supportive, concerned and lightly teasing tone- "...please tell us the next time...you're gonna do something stupid like that, OK?"

Kris: "..." -Couldn't help but smile at that-
___

-Good idea, maybe a fossil exhibit or another artifact exhibit would be a better option right now...-
___

-And in a matter of mere seconds, Tetra casts a blast of light within the confines of the golden triangle ,severally damaging both Whiteface and Tirsiak, who are also briefly stunned from it-

-Well, Snick and Snick.exe are a thing...- :V

-But I think I'll go with another monster or ghost. Gimme one more post to think of something lol-
___

Steven: -Sigh of relief- "Okay, that was close..."

Pearl: "Where do you think he got he sent?"

Amethyst: "Does it matter? People out there are still in trouble 'cause of these dumb labs ,so we've still gotta shut this place down for good!"

Specimen 14: -Checks the KIRA program on the computer...and apparently sees where Merasmus was sent- "...Pfft. Heh, no idea what dimension that is, but judging by the dimension's name, it sounds like the jerk might at least get lucky enough to get a fairy tale ending."
Veyle: "I might as well throw spells of my own." -ready to blast the Megazord with dark magic while Nel prepared another beam-

Shez: "Um... thanks? Your head is nice too?" :lol:
Max Brass: -caught up- "You people... are very fast..."
---
Queen Medusa: "...Of course it's her... How about we pay her a visit?"
---
-they go find something else about history-
---
Kanna: "Whoa... that was so cool, Tetra..."
---
Yang: "Now this I gotta see!" -she and Nora look at the screen-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The museum stuff was unreplied, Uni.

Yang: "Yeah... that's enough driving for me." :lol:
---
Phosphora: "Sure will~!"
---
Juri: "They're still, y'know... not good people? Like, the only reason we haven't killed any of you is because you guys are fun to watch."
-Did they reach any planned destination they were going to, at least?-
___

-The Frogadier Bros. both sigh in relief-
___

Penny: "That is not the impression I got from Chachazero."

-Mostly because Chacha talked with Penny about how she reminded her of her sister and seems to legitimately consider Claptrap a friend-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

AH, IT MUST BE AMONG THOSE THAT THE SCIENTISTS AND JENNIFIER AND HER SISTERS RESCUED FROM PHAAZE!

Veyle: "Why do people keep saying that...?"

Palutena: "Well, if you say so..."
-Kirby's Super Spicy Curry- :V

Boudica: "She's just a little concerned..."

Ophanimon: "Don't worry, I'm sure I had spicier than this" :p -grabs a bite-

-Spadamon sighed while he had his donut-
While I'm not sure what's not working well about your laptop, I hope you're able to solve it and get it fixed soon. Technical problems always suck.

Star: -Sniffle- "Th-Thanks, Nito..."
___

Specter: "And I myself don't claim to be an expert on flowers. Because I'm very much not."
___

Another Extermination Robonoid's gone offline. She's still nearby...
___

Pikachu: "(I wonder if he has any battle tips...)"
___

-Nope, not even remotely...-
They really do...

Nitocris: "Give me the book fragment then" -patted her shoulder-
---
Nitocris: "I can't give out any input either"
Ereshkigal: "Huh..."
---
Shadow Striker: "I do hear her closer..." -slowly advancing-
---
Atalanta: "He's experienced plenty of combat..."
---
-So he keeps on for a longer while...-
Shez: "You're overthinking this, Draco. You wanna ride with us or not?"
---
-MORE THAN GORGEOUS!-
---
-yeeeee-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, that's a funny way to describe him... but he's not really that kind. He simply doesn't express his feelings much."
Draco: "...Fine"
Musashi: "Yippee~!"
---
Minervamon: "...A Venusmon couldn't compare..."
---
-Quiiiiiiite-
-But now what?-
---
Void: "In that case... Kuudere?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Give me the book fragment then" -patted her shoulder-
---
Nitocris: "I can't give out any input either"
Ereshkigal: "Huh..."
---
Shadow Striker: "I do hear her closer..." -slowly advancing-
---
Atalanta: "He's experienced plenty of combat..."
---
-So he keeps on for a longer while...-
-Star wipes away her tears, then nods and hands Nitocris the fragment of the Spell Book-
___

Specter: "I do think those red flowers that usually turn up around the holidays require only limited light and some level of darkness, though..."

-Wait, does he mean poinsettias?-
___

-But one of them gets ambushed or does one of them spot Tarantulas first?-
___

Pikachu: "(How strong is he?)"
___

-The next stage, the enemy AI improves significantly compared to the first few stages-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The museum stuff was unreplied, Uni.

-Did they reach any planned destination they were going to, at least?-
___

-The Frogadier Bros. both sigh in relief-
___

Penny: "That is not the impression I got from Chachazero."

-Mostly because Chacha talked with Penny about how she reminded her of her sister and seems to legitimately consider Claptrap a friend-
It's replied now

Yang: "Look at that view though."

Blake: "It's beautiful indeed..."
---
-and it's working very well~-
---
Juri: "She hides it well." :p

Draco: "...Fine"
Musashi: "Yippee~!"
---
Minervamon: "...A Venusmon couldn't compare..."
---
-Quiiiiiiite-
-But now what?-
---
Void: "In that case... Kuudere?"
Shez: "Let's go then!"
---
Pandora: "I'll assume that's a compliment." :p
---
-kiddos go do other things?-
---
Ingrid: "I won't lie, it feels weird to try and generalize him as an archetype. To me, he's simply Rook."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's replied now

Yang: "Look at that view though."

Blake: "It's beautiful indeed..."
---
-and it's working very well~-
---
Juri: "She hides it well." :p
-They looking at the sky? Or the castle, a lake or a mountain?-

-...Actually, I don't know enough about Lilith's domain to know if it even has any of the latter two things-
___

-Proof that it can be tested on Pokemon safely?-
___

Penny: "...She still seems to be legitimately nice to non-enemies."

-IIRC, she's also helped protect Erika several times-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They looking at the sky? Or the castle, a lake or a mountain?-

-...Actually, I don't know enough about Lilith's domain to know if it even has any of the latter two things-
___

-Proof that it can be tested on Pokemon safely?-
___

Penny: "...She still seems to be legitimately nice to non-enemies."

-IIRC, she's also helped protect Erika several times-
-the sky is pretty...-

Yang: "Yeah. Totally worth the trip."

Blake: "We could have walked..."
---
-indeed~-
---
Juri: -shrug- "Whatever she does with others, that's not really something I worry about. I know how she really is~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the sky is pretty...-

Yang: "Yeah. Totally worth the trip."

Blake: "We could have walked..."
---
-indeed~-
---
Juri: -shrug- "Whatever she does with others, that's not really something I worry about. I know how she really is~"
-But traveling by hoverbike was faster?- :V
___

(I'm not a qualified engineer, but I know enough about human tech to tell that those are good results!)
___

Penny: :confused:

Top Bottom