• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okee :V
---
Sakura: "Oh no!"

Elise: "Let's attack it!"
-The damaged mecha of the Gokaigers was brought to Phosphora, Arlon and Eleonora for repairs alongside Navi, with the robot parrot heavily damaged as well-
---
-It's totally not a bootleg Megatron. So Cy-Kill from Go-Bots- :V

Erika: "Oh no, he has an army too!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The damaged mecha of the Gokaigers was brought to Phosphora, Arlon and Eleonora for repairs alongside Navi, with the robot parrot heavily damaged as well-
---
-It's totally not a bootleg Megatron. So Cy-Kill from Go-Bots- :V

Erika: "Oh no, he has an army too!"
Phosphora: "Dang... We're gonna need a lot of work here..."
---
LMAO

Elise: "Oh no!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: "Dang... We're gonna need a lot of work here..."
---
LMAO

Elise: "Oh no!"
Eleonora: "Let's see, their ship and main quarters suffered the worst. Will take a lot to repair. The jet and race car that form part of their combination are in a similar state. The submarine and trailer are still in a good state, they just need a new paintjob.

The drill of the silver one shows considerable battle damage, but it's still very functional.

As for their secondary mecha, the living race car has his size reduced, he said it's something about his biology, so it's not a problem, but its back is damaged. The living lion is very hurt, reparis are needed as well. Their police car has suffered a lot on its back and some on its bumper. And the dragon has has its wings heavily damaged.

Only their ninja robot is unharmed, so he really doesn't needs it"
----------------------
Kintoki: "Look! It's attacking us with jets!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eleonora: "Let's see, their ship and main quarters suffered the worst. Will take a lot to repair. The jet and race car that form part of their combination are in a similar state. The submarine and trailer are still in a good state, they just need a new paintjob.

The drill of the silver one shows considerable battle damage, but it's still very functional.

As for their secondary mecha, the living race car has his size reduced, he said it's something about his biology, so it's not a problem, but its back is damaged. The living lion is very hurt, reparis are needed as well. Their police car has suffered a lot on its back and some on its bumper. And the dragon has has its wings heavily damaged.

Only their ninja robot is unharmed, so he really doesn't needs it"
----------------------
Kintoki: "Look! It's attacking us with jets!"
Arlon: "Let's get to work then, shall we?"
---
-OH NO-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Arlon: "Let's get to work then, shall we?"
---
-OH NO-
Eleonora: "In a moment"

Navi: "What of me?"

Eleonora: "Sorry, you were not a giant mecha so I forgot" :lol:
---
Erika: -Makes sound effects for the bad guys- "We can't give up! We must stand on them!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Arlon: "Shouldn't be too long."
---
Sakura: "Let's defend this world!"
Eleonora: -Checks on her- "You have received quite the number of cuts and some damage to your circuitry. It's a miracle you can speak..."

Navi: "Miracle? How grateful!"
---
Erika: "And all its living beings!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LOL
---
Both princesses: "Yeah!"
Eleonora: "I think the living ones should be a priority for obvious reasons"

-Also partly because Viridi was hoping for GaoLion to be repaired while also tending the unconscious Lobo-
---
-They charge to battle!-

-The evil Cy-Kill sends more of his evil robot army to attack the peaceful animals-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eleonora: "I think the living ones should be a priority for obvious reasons"

-Also partly because Viridi was hoping for GaoLion to be repaired while also tending the unconscious Lobo-
---
-They charge to battle!-

-The evil Cy-Kill sends more of his evil robot army to attack the peaceful animals-
-indeed-
---
-PEACEFUL ANIMALS ATTACC-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-GaoLion is still in pain from the damage the battle caused to him-

Eleonora: "Poor thing..."
---
Cy-Kill: -Protrayed by Erika- "You think you foolish animals can stop me?"
Phosphora: "I'm sure Viridi wouldn't let us hear the end of it if we didn't care of this one first..."
---
Elise: "We KNOW we can!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: "I'm sure Viridi wouldn't let us hear the end of it if we didn't care of this one first..."
---
Elise: "We KNOW we can!"
Eleonora: "That's admittedly part of why we're getting to him right now" :lol:
---
Cy-Kill: "My Renegades are superior in number and strength! Give up!"

D

Deleted member

Hades: "That's... impressive... but I have no time for this. Perhaps at a later arc?"
---
-he's shaking!-

Ren: "Jealous?"
-he not going to wait-

-evil laughter-

She clearly likes ya, suga. And to get her riled up, I'm makin' her think I want ya.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She can also see the logo of said pirates in the left bottom corner-

-It makes her furious?-
Again? Would you all stop interrupting me with your pointless pirate things?

"The characters barely bother to listen to her and are rushing forward."

I'm really not here to gloat, you know.I may like mocking my more hopeful enemies, but there's nothing to gain from it. I just thought this information would...interest you.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Again? Would you all stop interrupting me with your pointless pirate things?

"The characters barely bother to listen to her and are rushing forward."

I'm really not here to gloat, you know.I may like mocking my more hopeful enemies, but there's nothing to gain from it. I just thought this information would...interest you.
-Altera doesn't cares about her speech as he rushes to her-

-The Gokaigers meanwhile have landed along the GF crew on the land-

Luka: -Huff- "We made it...."

Don: "I missed the ground..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Altera doesn't cares about her speech as he rushes to her-

-The Gokaigers meanwhile have landed along the GF crew on the land-

Luka: -Huff- "We made it...."

Don: "I missed the ground..."
"The vision of the one known as Frisk is near the SOUL."

.....H-Hi, everyone.

(Might be hard to distinguish Frisk's text from Undyne's, but it's a slightly darker shade of blue. There's that.)

heh, well i'll be damned, it's be a long time, buddy.

Well guys, this is her. The one who saved that we kept telling you about!

HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE DECADES? WE MISSED YOU, MY GREAT FRIEND!

Heh....Well, age just caught up to me, I guess. Not even determination could save me from that....I might look like a kid here, but I'm not one anymore.

Why do you still look like one? Uh, that is if even you know why, of course!

I guess it's just because I remember this time of my life more fondly than the rest....because it's when I met all of you.

"The hearts of each monster were warmed after that."

I'm sorry we couldn't stay in touch...but I guess the least we can do is help you stay at rest. Let's get your soul the hell outta here!

"Still keeping the SOUL away from them with some kind of force-field; apparently powered by Determination, given it's distinctly red color."

"Finger wag."

I don't think so.

"Beating the **** out of it, to no avail."

"Even Sans is having a hard time to damaging the shield at all."

No! DAMN IT! You horrible brat! What's your freaking problem?!

you got a mom and a dad, and hell, even a brother who gave you nothing but kindness, and not LOVE, but love....and don't even try to hide it, you know damn well what i mean. how did you repay the family that took you and probably treated you so much better than any human family you ever had did? you never returned any of that care and killed them and their people repeatedly as soon as you woke up. you're even worse than the flower. ya got issues, kid. and i'm afraid there ain't no cure for that. we're gonna kill you. and this time you are not coming back. am i clear? heheheh....not like it matters.

"Giggles" Idiots. Are you honestly convinced I somehow came back all by myself? My spirit passed on long ago. Only a small fragment of my being remained in the mountain. And my Determination was gone as long as I myself was. Even the Determination I have now was, in fact, never my own.

"Looking nervous and sad" G-Guys....? I...might need to talk to you about something...

___

Dipper: Do you think the others are okay in there?

Ford: I've known these people for even longer than you and Mabel have, Dipper. Trust me when I say that they're more than capable of saving the world.

Stanley: Just like us Pines, am I right? Haha!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The vision of the one known as Frisk is near the SOUL."

.....H-Hi, everyone.

(Might be hard to distinguish Frisk's text from Undyne's, but it's a slightly darker shade of blue. There's that.)

heh, well i'll be damned, it's be a long time, buddy.

Well guys, this is her. The one who saved that we kept telling you about!

HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE DECADES? WE MISSED YOU, MY GREAT FRIEND!

Heh....Well, age just caught up to me, I guess. Not even determination could save me from that....I might look like a kid here, but I'm not one anymore.

Why do you still look like one? Uh, that is if even you know why, of course!

I guess it's just because I remember this time of my life more fondly than the rest....because it's when I met all of you.

"The hearts of each monster were warmed after that."

I'm sorry we couldn't stay in touch...but I guess the least we can do is help you stay at rest. Let's get your soul the hell outta here!

"Still keeping the SOUL away from them with some kind of force-field; apparently powered by Determination, given it's distinctly red color."

"Finger wag."

I don't think so.

"Beating the **** out of it, to no avail."

"Even Sans is having a hard time to damaging the shield at all."

No! DAMN IT! You horrible brat! What's your freaking problem?!

you got a mom and a dad, and hell, even a brother who gave you nothing but kindness, and not LOVE, but love....and don't even try to hide it, you know damn well what i mean. how did you repay the family that took you and probably treated you so much better than any human family you ever had did? you never returned any of that care and killed them and their people repeatedly as soon as you woke up. you're even worse than the flower. ya got issues, kid. and i'm afraid there ain't no cure for that. we're gonna kill you. and this time you are not coming back. am i clear? heheheh....not like it matters.

"Giggles" Idiots. Are you honestly convinced I somehow came back all by myself? My spirit passed on long ago. Only a small fragment of my being remained in the mountain. And my Determination was gone as long as I myself was. Even the Determination I have now was, in fact, never my own.

"Looking nervous and sad" G-Guys....? I...might need to talk to you about something...

___

Dipper: Do you think the others are okay in there?

Ford: I've known these people for even longer than you and Mabel have, Dipper. Trust me when I say that they're more than capable of saving the world.

Stanley: Just like us Pines, am I right? Haha!
Altera: -Not even her Velber strength can break it- "Huh? W-Whatois it?"
---
Ahim: "And we also recovered our Key"

Don: "GokaiOh is heavily damaged, though..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: -Not even her Velber strength can break it- "Huh? W-Whatois it?"
---
Ahim: "And we also recovered our Key"

Don: "GokaiOh is heavily damaged, though..."
Her Determination is mine, now. Just like it was when curiosity first got the best of her.

We don't care! Keep your trap shut and let her go!

.....N-Nothings working....Nothing.

"Sans is sweating and panting."

"Papyrus passed out working harder than almost everyone else in absolute desperation to free her."
___

Ford: Hmm.... Perhaps we can help repair it!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Her Determination is mine, now. Just like it was when curiosity first got the best of her.

We don't care! Keep your trap shut and let her go!

.....N-Nothings working....Nothing.

"Sans is sweating and panting."

"Papyrus passed out working harder than almost everyone else in absolute desperation to free her."
___

Ford: Hmm.... Perhaps we can help repair it!
Altera: "Not even my Noble Phantasm...!"

-The Determination is also taking a bit of a tall on the shining insignias on the sky, Chara regaining her total hold on Frisk-
---
-Variblune and Sky Ace disappear into light that disipates after their services are over-

Ahim: "Last I knew, Mr. Arlon, little Eleonora and Ms. Phosphora decided to take care of it"

Joe: "Is the battle over, though?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Not even my Noble Phantasm...!"

-The Determination is also taking a bit of a tall on the shining insignias on the sky, Chara regaining her total hold on Frisk-
---
-Variblune and Sky Ace disappear into light that disipates after their services are over-

Ahim: "Last I knew, Mr. Arlon, little Eleonora and Ms. Phosphora decided to take care of it"

Joe: "Is the battle over, though?"
Finally ready to listen? Either way, I'll still kill you in due time. Don't worry. It'll all be over soon.

"The human child only had this to say:"

...I'm sorry.
___

Stanley: Doesn't look like it. The ghost girl ain't gone yet, and....Hey! There's that good for nothin' traitor, Hades!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Finally ready to listen? Either way, I'll still kill you in due time. Don't worry. It'll all be over soon.

"The human child only had this to say:"

...I'm sorry.
___

Stanley: Doesn't look like it. The ghost girl ain't gone yet, and....Hey! There's that good for nothin' traitor, Hades!
Altera: "Sorry for what? This is not your fault..."
---
Marvelous: "That guy?"

Gai: "Damn, the God of the Underworld?! This reminds me of the Magirangers, their stronger foes were actual gods named after him"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "Sorry for what? This is not your fault..."
---
Marvelous: "That guy?"

Gai: "Damn, the God of the Underworld?! This reminds me of the Magirangers, their stronger foes were actual gods named after him"
...There's so much I need to explain. I....

Shall I tell them for you, my best pal?

....nah, i think i get what you're sayin'.

Ooh! Are you finally starting to remember all those past lives of yours and the memories they carried? The depressed skeleton becomes even more depressed.

even today, i'm not one who goes much into how he feels about a lotta things. but i do know one thing. and that's that the resets eventually stopped. i wouldn't be standing here now if they didn't. it sure as hell wasn't you who finally let us go. it was Frisk who did that. because she had the power to do it. just like that evil flower used to.

"The other monsters looked confused, while Frisk looks immensely saddened and regretful"

ya don't need to explain a thing, kid. neither of ya do. you're awful naive if you think that's the biggest bombshell that's ever been dropped on me. all i need to say is.....whatever happened, Frisk, whatever you did....you still freed us in the end....doubt you would've done that if you stopped caring and never realized where you went wrong. so i just gotta say.... i forgive ya.

"A pained yet relieved bright smile appeared on the child's face. She was silent."

You're taking it much better than I thought. Well, whatever. You still aren't getting out of here.

"Those in the overworld can see the six other souls surrounding Chara's body. Meanwhile, in the soul's reality marble, everyone can hear and feel powerful quakes happening all around them. Each new quake increases in intensity from the last."
___

Stanley: Those guys must've been a bunch of all-mighty jerks to deal with...

Dipper: We might not need to worry too much; I think this Hades is in over his head this time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...There's so much I need to explain. I....

Shall I tell them for you, my best pal?

....nah, i think i get what you're sayin'.

Ooh! Are you finally starting to remember all those past lives of yours and the memories they carried? The depressed skeleton becomes even more depressed.

even today, i'm not one who goes much into how he feels about a lotta things. but i do know one thing. and that's that the resets eventually stopped. i wouldn't be standing here now if they didn't. it sure as hell wasn't you who finally let us go. it was Frisk who did that. because she had the power to do it. just like that evil flower used to.

"The other monsters looked confused, while Frisk looks immensely saddened and regretful"

ya don't need to explain a thing, kid. neither of ya do. you're awful naive if you think that's the biggest bombshell that's ever been dropped on me. all i need to say is.....whatever happened, Frisk, whatever you did....you still freed us in the end....doubt you would've done that if you stopped caring and never realized where you went wrong. so i just gotta say.... i forgive ya.

"A pained yet relieved bright smile appeared on the child's face. She was silent."

You're taking it much better than I thought. Well, whatever. You still aren't getting out of here.

"Those in the overworld can see the six other souls surrounding Chara's body. Meanwhile, in the soul's reality marble, everyone can hear and feel powerful quakes happening all around them. Each new quake increases in intensity from the last."
___

Stanley: Those guys must've been a bunch of all-mighty jerks to deal with...

Dipper: We might not need to worry too much; I think this Hades is in over his head this time.
-Along the souls, the insignias from the Super Sentai also surround her in yet another circle-

-It seems like if the souls are trying to do something that would benefit them, they would as well-
---
Joe: "We once had to fight one of them revived. He was a pain in the ***"

-They see a certain Saiyan-

Marvelous: "Heh, seems we can count on that"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Along the souls, the insignias from the Super Sentai also surround her in yet another circle-

-It seems like if the souls are trying to do something that would benefit them, they would as well-
---
Joe: "We once had to fight one of them revived. He was a pain in the ***"

-They see a certain Saiyan-

Marvelous: "Heh, seems we can count on that"
"The souls all travel into Frisk's soul!"

Hey! It's the souls!

The souls...?

...Oh, of course...
___

"They kick back and watch for now."

"But are ready to spring into action again if something goes wrong."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The souls all travel into Frisk's soul!"

Hey! It's the souls!

The souls...?

...Oh, of course...
___

"They kick back and watch for now."

"But are ready to spring into action again if something goes wrong."
Mash: "What? Why are they here?"
---
-Gai is holding the treasure chest-

Luka: "Let's hope this ends quickly"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mash: "What? Why are they here?"
---
-Gai is holding the treasure chest-

Luka: "Let's hope this ends quickly"
"They're doing the same thing they did against Flowey in his alternate future; they're weakening Chara!"

"The shield is collectively destroyed by the other six souls!"

"Chara fell to the ground and took on a more physical form."

-Chara's Defense dropped to 0!-
I barely got to kill anyone this time...but, that's okay. Let's play the game your way. "She's still got a version of her knife in this world."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They're doing the same thing they did against Flowey in his alternate future; they're weakening Chara!"

"The shield is collectively destroyed by the other six souls!"

"Chara fell to the ground and took on a more physical form."

-Chara's Defense dropped to 0!-
I barely got to kill anyone this time...but, that's okay. Let's play the game your way. "She's still got a version of her knife in this world."
-The Super Sentai symbols surround the knife to force it out of her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Super Sentai symbols surround the knife to force it out of her-
"She was mildly irritated, but looked unfazed to the heroes."

Screw this, Frisk's soul is free! Shouldn't we be sent outta here by now?

I still have enough determination left to control this place. You're not going ANYWHERE.

"She clenches her fist and instead throws an immensely powerful punch at Altera."

My souls and weapons may be gone, but I still have high LOVE.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eleonora: "That's admittedly part of why we're getting to him right now" :lol:
---
Cy-Kill: "My Renegades are superior in number and strength! Give up!"
-and so they do-
—-
Elise: “Never!”

-he not going to wait-

-evil laughter-

She clearly likes ya, suga. And to get her riled up, I'm makin' her think I want ya.
Isis: -quickly makes a portal for Hades-
—-
-Flowey was crying...-
—-
Ren: “...What?”

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She was mildly irritated, but looked unfazed to the heroes."

Screw this, Frisk's soul is free! Shouldn't we be sent outta here by now?

I still have enough determination left to control this place. You're not going ANYWHERE.

"She clenches her fist and instead throws an immensely powerful punch at Altera."

My souls and weapons may be gone, but I still have high LOVE.
-The Velber gets sent flying, but quickly returns even if showing an injury-

Altera: "I am a being that was programmed to destroy and I defied that...

And I won't let you stop me from protecting!"
-and so they do-
—-
Elise: “Never!”
-GaoLion grumbles-

Eleonora: "Easy there, we're trying to help..."
---
Cy-Kill: "Then suffer the consequences! Fire!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Velber gets sent flying, but quickly returns even if showing an injury-

Altera: "I am a being that was programmed to destroy and I defied that...

And I won't let you stop me from protecting!"
"
"At this point, Chara doesn't even bother to speak to them and only attacks and avoids them."

"Rain of spears!"

"Chara avoided it and gave her an uppercut that sent her flying with immense pain."

"She even managed to avoid most of Sans' onslaughts of complicated attack patterns."

"Papyrus was waking up."

"Frisk joined the battle! She was equally as silent as Chara."

-
Isis: -quickly makes a portal for Hades-
"And before he even tries to enter it, she can tell Chara ain't doin' so good....not just on the outside, that is..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The mechanical animal looks reasonable and lets them do the job-

Eleonora: "Thank you, Mr. Lion" -Initiates the repairs-
---
Cy-Kill: "What?! How can this be?!"
Arlon: -helps-

Phosphora: -checking the other machines-
—-
Elise: “We have the power of friendship!”

And before he even tries to enter it, she can tell Chara ain't doin' so good....not just on the outside, that is..."
-indeed, but he’s too busy running away from Broly to think about it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"At this point, Chara doesn't even bother to speak to them and only attacks and avoids them."

"Rain of spears!"

"Chara avoided it and gave her an uppercut that sent her flying with immense pain."

"She even managed to avoid most of Sans' onslaughts of complicated attack patterns."

"Papyrus was waking up."

"Frisk joined the battle! She was equally as silent as Chara."
-Altera tried with both versions of her Noble Phantasm-

-The fact that Chara avoided a blast from Mars himself truly meant trouble-
Arlon: -helps-

Phosphora: -checking the other machines-
—-
Elise: “We have the power of friendship!”
-Phosphora sees the tiny Machalcon looking tired and sighing-
---
Cy-Kill: "I won't give up...I can still fight!"

Top Bottom