• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Welp, the reveal was neat.

Isabelle in Chaldea when?
-except surprise, she did record it? :V-
Iri: "Oh wait a minute, George-kun did it when he was alive"
Yang: "Dang... that thing's not a fake, I guess."
-and what does she duu?-
-She decides to swim closer to it before the thing with Artoria turns into a heated discussion-
Sakura: "This is Gengar"

Kintoki: "Are you a Pokémon?"
Palu: "We... don't have one yet." :lol:
Already?!

Damn, guess we better take some action quickly!
Marvelous: "What do you mean in that we have no plan?!"

Martha: "Hey, it's taking us by surprise too!"
(Ha, thanks! I know I am!)

___

(Whatever's happening now isn't your fault. Quickly! We must unite with the rest of Chaldea!)
Jack: "I hope you evolve well, you deserve it"
---
Artemis: "All right, let's go everybody!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Can we see?" :b:

LOL

Palu: "Indeed."
Iri: "I'll show it with pleasure~" -Takes the tape and plays it-
---
-How does Yang feel about Artoria actually being the dad tho?-
---
Luka: "Well, you are leaders, do something!"

Jeanne: "We'll have to improvise..."
I'll be posting more later, when the site isn't acting like crap.

Don't tempt me, I've gotten way too many character ideas for this thread over time that I'll simply never use for one reason or another.
Understandable, the reveal has taken quite a toll on it.

Oh you're giving me more reason to tempt it you hitchhiker. >:V

Just kidding.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Iri: "I'll show it with pleasure~" -Takes the tape and plays it-
---
-How does Yang feel about Artoria actually being the dad tho?-
---
Luka: "Well, you are leaders, do something!"

Jeanne: "We'll have to improvise..."
Kanna: -looks at it, a smile on her face- "I remember hearing your voice for a few days before we saw each other too." :)
---
Yang: ...How?
---
Palu: "Does your leader always has a plan ready whenever some unexpected susprise happens days in advance?" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -looks at it, a smile on her face- "I remember hearing your voice for a few days before we saw each other too." :)
---
Yang: ...How?
---
Palu: "Does your leader always has a plan ready whenever some unexpected susprise happens days in advance?" :rolleyes:
Illya: "We spoke to each other a lot back then, got to know the other" :)
---
Mordred: Merlin gave her a ****
---
Luka: "........"

Marvelous: "She got you there" :p

Luka: "She directed it at you too"

Don: "Can we not fight amongst each other now?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "We spoke to each other a lot back then, got to know the other" :)
---
Mordred: Merlin gave her a ****
---
Luka: "........"

Marvelous: "She got you there" :p

Luka: "She directed it at you too"

Don: "Can we not fight amongst each other now?"
Kanna: "Look, even the day we met, we just liked hugging!" :)
---
LOL
---
Palu: "Indeed. Right now, we need to figure a plan out. Gaster, these two are from your world, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Look, even the day we met, we just liked hugging!" :)
---
LOL
---
Palu: "Indeed. Right now, we need to figure a plan out. Gaster, these two are from your world, right?"
Illya: "It felt so warm when Mama hugged me sight" :)

Iri: -Headpats her-
---
-Reply?-
---
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

Jeanne: "We're likely to need aerial combat too. Medusa, Pandora, Phosphora, Pit, Dark Pit, Camilla, Hinoka, that goes for you"

Artemis: "And me!"

Cleopatra: "I guess since I can hover..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "It felt so warm when Mama hugged me sight" :)

Iri: -Headpats her-
---
-Reply?-
---
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

Jeanne: "We're likely to need aerial combat too. Medusa, Pandora, Phosphora, Pit, Dark Pit, Camilla, Hinoka, that goes for you"

Kanna: "Awww~"
---
Yang: Oh...
---
Revali: -coughs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Awww~"
---
Yang: Oh...
---
Revali: -coughs-
Iri: "Our family reunited that day..."
---
Mordred: At least you're the result of a man and a woman. :p
---
Jeanne: "My apologies, I haven't had time to acquaintance with you Champions. But also please join, Champion of the Rito"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Iri: "Our family reunited that day..."
---
Mordred: At least you're the result of a man and a woman. :p
---
Jeanne: "My apologies, I haven't had time to acquaintance with you Champions. But also please join, Champion of the Rito"
Kanna: "And I met the best friend ever." :)
---
Yang: Not like the woman was any good...
---
Revali: "Thank you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yep-
---
Toon: Huh?

Marvelous: "What do you mean in that we have no plan?!"

Martha: "Hey, it's taking us by surprise too!"

Jack: "I hope you evolve well, you deserve it"
---
Artemis: "All right, let's go everybody!"
Hekapoo: I don't anyone here who isn't one of us isn't surprised by this.

"The meet up with the others"

___

(Thanks, and by the way....tag! You're it, now!)

They are. And now they have the power of numerous souls at their disposal. Determination extraction can still weaken them, but we must reach out to the souls they've captured and remove them, if are to stand a good chance against Chara and.....you know who.

Chrysalis: What shall my army do?

Toon: "Wondering if a friend of his could help with the battle."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Toon: Huh?
Urbosa: "Sorry, but I was just wondering... what happened here?" -looking at the Great Sea-

They are. And now they have the power of numerous souls at their disposal. Determination extraction can still weaken them, but we must reach out to the souls they've captured and remove them, if are to stand a good chance against Chara and.....you know who.
Palu: "Indeed..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "And I met the best friend ever." :)
---
Yang: Not like the woman was any good...
---
Revali: "Thank you."
Illya: "You mean yourself?"
---
Mordred: Yeah, I can relate to that...Mother was a both a witch and a *itch.
---
Jeanne: "Due to there being not much terrain to speak of, the rest will go on ships and rely to combat on there"
Hekapoo: I don't anyone here who isn't one of us isn't surprised by this.

"The meet up with the others"

___

(Thanks, and by the way....tag! You're it, now!)

-Indeed, no one is hiding it either-

-And yes, to the meeting-
---
Jack: "Oh, I'm going!" -Tpuches Hurricane-
---
Marvelous: "How do we make this reaching thing?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "I meant you, silly." -giggling-
---
Yang: Dang...
---
-indeed-
Illya: "I know, it was a joke" -Giggling too-
---
Mordred: Only had me so I could overthrow and kill Father-
---
Jeanne: "Gokaigers, can your mecha by itself?"

Marvelous: "What do you think?" :smirk:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Sorry, but I was just wondering... what happened here?" -looking at the Great Sea-
Fi: I can explain it, but I shgould tell you.....the story is long and filled with tragedy.

.....It was an action of the Gods and Goddesses. Long ago, Ganondorf had returned from his imprisonment by the Seven Sages, eager to resume his rule over the Kingdom of Hyrule. As the land's hero did not reappear as the people had believed he would, they were left with no options but to pray to the Gods.......and the plan of the Gods, was to flood the land, sealing away Hyrule, as well as Ganondorf and his dark powers along with it. Survivors who would go on to rebuild new settlements and civilizations on the islands, formerly Hyrule's highest mountain peaks, were chosen by the divine rulers themselves, Today, their ancestors make up the population of many islands across the ocean. Knowledge of Hyrule is almost entirely gone by this year..... less than 1% of the world's current population knows the name of the kingdom and what it truly once was.

---
Marvelous: "How do we make this reaching thing?"
What I mean is that we should try and contact the souls, making a connection with them that can allow us to break them free and allow them rebel against their cazptors. Consciousness from the minds of the beings the souls once belonged to still lingers within the souls themselves. If they do not use the power of the souls to engulf us in reality marbles where the full power of the individual soul can be unleashed upon us, then we must instead cast a specific spell to access them ourselves. We will be putting ourselves in further danger by doing this, but will be able to free the souls from their control either way. It's vital that we do this, Flowey is nearly invincible with enough souls under his control, and I can't begin to estimate how powerful Chara may be if she has souls under her control, too.

Jack: "Oh, I'm going!" -Tpuches Hurricane-
"The game lasted a long while; Shuriken joined in at one point, too. All of them had lots of fun, lifting Hurricane's mood up quite a bit."

"As much as the Rapidash was reminded of her own son seeing all these children having fun, she couldn't help but smile at the sight."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fi: I can explain it, but I shgould tell you.....the story is long and filled with tragedy.

.....It was an action of the Gods and Goddesses. Long ago, Ganondorf had returned from his imprisonment by the Seven Sages, eager to resume his rule over the Kingdom of Hyrule. As the land's hero did not reappear as the people had believed he would, they were left with no options but to pray to the Gods.......and the plan of the Gods, was to flood the land, sealing away Hyrule, as well as Ganondorf and his dark powers along with it. Survivors who would go on to rebuild new settlements and civilizations on the islands, formerly Hyrule's highest mountain peaks, were chosen by the divine rulers themselves, Today, their ancestors make up the population of many islands across the ocean. Knowledge of Hyrule is almost entirely gone by this year..... less than 1% of the world's current population knows the name of the kingdom and what it truly once was.
Urbosa: "..."

What I mean is that we should try and contact the souls, making a connection with them that can allow us to break them free and allow them rebel against their cazptors. Consciousness from the minds of the beings the souls once belonged to still lingers within the souls themselves. If they do not use the power of the souls to engulf us in reality marbles where the full power of the individual soul can be unleashed upon us, then we must instead cast a specific spell to access them ourselves. We will be putting ourselves in further danger by doing this, but will be able to free the souls from their control either way. It's vital that we do this, Flowey is nearly invincible with enough souls under his control, and I can't begin to estimate how powerful Chara may be if she has souls under her control, too.
Palu: "Indeed. Let's just hope we can figure out a spell in time..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Me too!" :)
---
-indeed- :p
-Best fwen hug that warms everyone's hearts-
---
Jeanne: "Get on your positions then, now!"

Artemis: "Yessir!"

Jeanne: "Kamui"
Yukari: "You Casters, Gods of Angel Land and myself will attempt to figure how to do it. Meanwhile it's vital that we get to distract both of them with the ongoing battle that combines all your forces. This is likely the only way we can do it, but you are allowed to unleash your full powers if necessary in order to distract them for long ernough, understood?"

Cu: "Tsk, would have wanted to kick their asses, but if that can't be I'll still go. Wouldn't call myself a Heroic Spirit if I didn't do this crap" :p
"The game lasted a long while; Shuriken joined in at one point, too. All of them had lots of fun, lifting Hurricane's mood up quite a bit."

"As much as the Rapidash was reminded of her own son seeing all these children having fun, she couldn't help but smile at the sight."
-Also this took place some hours before the meeting was a thing, so they got plenty of time to enjoy themselves-

Jack: "I wonder how you guys look evolved. It must be very cool..."
Yang: Good thing you don't have to worry about that here, huh?
-seems bigger when getting closer-
Mordred: Nope, would stab her on sight for how much she deserves it. -Sees them getting closer- "Hm?"
Kintoki: "You look so cool! Like some sort of ghost!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: These two are adorable together...
---

Kamui: "But... I want to fight alongside you..."
-As adorable as when she and Shirou express love to each other, only in a platonic way-
---
Atalanta: "I may take her place then"

Kintoki: "As do I"

Jeanne: "Hm, if you want then"

D

Deleted member

Mordred: Nope, would stab her on sight for how much she deserves it. -Sees them getting closer- "Hm?"

Kintoki: "You look so cool! Like some sort of ghost!"
-as it dives, they see the tail-

(Thank you! Why yes, I am a Ghost type.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Figures she'd need time, too, hm?"

Yukari: "You Casters, Gods of Angel Land and myself will attempt to figure how to do it. Meanwhile it's vital that we get to distract both of them with the ongoing battle that combines all your forces. This is likely the only way we can do it, but you are allowed to unleash your full powers if necessary in order to distract them for long ernough, understood?"

Cu: "Tsk, would have wanted to kick their *****, but if that can't be I'll still go. Wouldn't call myself a Heroic Spirit if I didn't do this crap" :p

"
I've performed such spells before, so I insist on taking part in this job as well.

-
Jack: "I wonder how you guys look evolved. It must be very cool..."

"
(The coolest! We're gonna be ninjas!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom