• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Won't be much today, not feeling good.
-At the same time, Spamton GIGA's core was also shooting out electric bolts to try and stun anyone who drew too close to him-

SORRY, [[valued customers]], BUT I'VE GOT SOME [[unfinished business]] TO ATTEND TO !! YOU HAVE [[unauthorized access] TO THIS [[forsaken fortress]] ANYWAY !!

-Tries to fly off, summoning and sending more mini-Spamton heads, Spamton bombs, Spamton-heads surrounded by circular barriers, and even crushers at the group to try and ward them off-
___

Dipper: -To Erika and Ephraim- "Ready for a twin tag team, you two?" :p

Mabel: "Let's show Koyanskaya that no one messes with our friends!"

-Even if Helix succeeds, it wouldn't be before XJ-7 throws an extended punch at his face with her other arm-

Berdly: "Even compared to the first game, Dragon Blazers II has some of the most compelling characters with the most compelling arcs in video game history!"

It's onlyeth the most sophisticatedesteth of battle caravanes! And I fixedeth And to think fixedeth it up in my scrappe shoppe after it had been thrown in a dumpster after being destroyedeth with high poweredeth explosives.
___

Mabel: "Yeah, that's dark. What gives?"

Dipper: "She's still a Beast, Mabel. And either still not on our side...or at the very least trying to pretend that she doesn't see Shez as a friend." -Still looking over the menu again-
___

-Again, it's not injured due ti's armor and merely launched back from the knockback, but it gets back up on it's feed and leaps backwards to make some distance from them-

-It assumes a battle stance again afterwards and tries to throw nun-chuk arms at them-
___

-Specimen 10 isn't launched back by it, but it's flesh is damaged, which angers it enough for it to turn back into it's taller form-

-A walking, shapeshifting twisted mass of flesh, with the only thing even vaguely humanoid about it being it's legs-
___

-If Sans were here, he'd make a joke about how Spooky's father could apparently save others...well, only somewhat, but not himself- :V

Steven: "So she really is cursed...." :urg:

Using artifacts that were used for ancient evil rituals to summon her ghost probably has something to do with it. :glare:

Steven: "Evil rituals?! ...Okay, actually, that's not really surprising at this point...." :ohwell:

We'll explain more on the way. If everyone's okay, let's take a moment to recollect ourselves, then head straight to those old labs!
Queen Medusa: "I don't care about that fortress. I just want you dead."
---
Eirika: "Which one of you two will Engage?"

-which caused Helix to stagger and fall-
---
Shez: "I don't recall you complaining about a lack of human in my food." :p
---
Kamui: -BREATHING WATER AT IT-
---
Kanna: "Alright. Let's go out and save people!" :b:
---
Ruby: "Hopefully, nothing will go wrong before we get to those labs..."
-Fish lands on the ground and walks towards her-

WHAT-A THE HELL?!
...still not as-a freaky as Fake Peppino....

-elsewhere, the doppelganger sneezed-
Oh...? No one must be keeping quiet of me.
-proceeds to throw an entire pig onto a pizza crust-

[Don't you watch horror movies? Something always goes wrong. :p]
-Superion was stunned, but Gorgon shot lasers at the mini-Spamtons-
---
-And Koyanskaya tried to encase both Fishbunjin and Scáthach in ice-

Hayate: "You're definitely showing it to me later, I can do some recommendations myself too!"

Sitonai: "...What I get from that is that it's functional"
---
Draco: "Tsk, well now put some of it in there..."
Arcueid: "I don't think she's allowed to" :p
---
-Jeanne blocks the nunchuks, and proceeded to attempt a stab!-
---
-But then da Vinci and Mata Hari step in front of them because remember they were there?-
Mata Hari: "Now where are you going?"
Nanoha: "Uh..."
-KEK-
-Tiki would turn back into DRAGON-
---
Takeru: "I knew it, no way she would originally be like this..."
Makoto: "Either way she's got to be stopped"
Azura: "No doubt." :)
---
Palutena: -chuckled at that-
---
Shez: "And yet you keep our contract." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "Alright." :)
Irisviel: "I'm sure the rest will be happy to hear~"
---
Morrigan: "Now think quick~!" -threw one at her!-
---
Draco: "How many times do I have to point out it's out of convenience for it to get inside your head?!"
---
-So Tiki keeps playing, Martha having no issue-
Star: "Yeah, he'd probably just give me another hyper complex riddle to solve..."
___

Linebeck: "I-I am being honest!"
___

Now, we might be willing to spare you from being turned into scrap if you tell us where your fellow rogue colleagues are.
___

Squirtle: "(A lot of us don't even remember much...The parasite was controlling all of us almost the entire time we were there.)"
___

Mabel: "There are restaurants and Fast Food options galore!"
Lily: "Yeah, that sounds just like him..."
---
Natsuki: "Okay, none for you then" :p
---
Mohawk: "How about we kill you bozos instead?"
Lugnut: "Traitors like you won't manage to!"
---
Bumblebee: "That sounds awfully familiar..."
---
Chrono: "The latter sounds really unhealthy"
I'm so glad to hear it! :)
Wow. RUDE! -teleports the other way and tries to cut-
-he's calmer now and purrs-

So how does this work, exactly? I need to sign paperwork just to stay here?

-very happy gopher-
-the curry must be at least Milcery Class-

-the poison arrows might help, but there's too much of him for it to affect him much right now-
-the combined force of Wade and Musashi don't peirce him, but it's enough to knock him down-
OW! YOU TRYING TO BRUISE ME?!
Taiga: "Awwww, still cute too~"

Martha: "We are going to register your presence amongst our many members..."
Jeanne: "And see if youcan have any room to stay in"

-Indeed, after all the cooks know really well what they're doing, so it's quite the delicious and nutritious curry-

Musashi: "More like cut you down!" -jumped at his face trying to cut!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Won't be much today, not feeling good.

Lily: "Yeah, that sounds just like him..."
---
Natsuki: "Okay, none for you then" :p
---
Mohawk: "How about we kill you bozos instead?"
Lugnut: "Traitors like you won't manage to!"
---
Bumblebee: "That sounds awfully familiar..."
---
Chrono: "The latter sounds really unhealthy"
No worries. If it's okay to ask, what's wrong?

Star: "...Despite that, I...usually got better results for more advanced spells by solving riddles or puzzles instead of just being told how to cast them. Heck, even after Glossaryck told me I could Dip Down to cast magic without the wand, I still didn't figure out how until Marco picked up my diary and got to that chapter I wrote about my crush on him.

As annoying as Glossaryck could be sometimes, he always seemed to know how I best learned magic and spellcasting, even when he wasn't directly around..."
___

Linebeck: "I didn't say I don't want any cupcakes!"
___

Fine then, perhaps, you'd be willing to share the locations of your "crew" members who have different or conflicting goals, then? Most of you only wanted to usurp control of the Decepticons from Megatron, from what I hear.
___

Squirtle: "(It does?)"

Pichu: "(Th-There aren't more parasites out that like there, are there?)" :c
___

Mabel: "Nothing wrong with junk food if it's in moderatino! ...As long as it's not one of those things that's made ultra unhealthy on purpose like those deep-fried burgers full of bacon and unorthodox toppings."

-LMAO-
---
-the magic sword can attack from range so while not effective against Claude, it can still shut down his pressure if used well-
---
Lilith: What a wonderful group of people have been brought here.
-Mention of pizza time makes use of that song obligatory-

-But yeah, pizzas are ordered!-
___

Dipper: (Does it cast spells or does it mostly just shoot sword beams?)
___

-Ingrid seems to have had a good idea in asking Lilith to let them stay here...-

-very happy gopher-
-the curry must be at least Milcery Class-
-Indeed, after all the cooks know really well what they're doing, so it's quite the delicious and nutritious curry-
-If not even Charizard Class due to the skills of the kitchen staff-

Th-These curries have been popular among Pokemon and people here for quite a while! (I'm so glad she likes it, she deserves some good meals for a change. And she just keeps getting more adorable when she's happy!) :b:

Queen Medusa: "I don't care about that fortress. I just want you dead."
---
Eirika: "Which one of you two will Engage?"

-which caused Helix to stagger and fall-
---
Shez: "I don't recall you complaining about a lack of human in my food." :p
---
Kamui: -BREATHING WATER AT IT-
---
Kanna: "Alright. Let's go out and save people!" :b:
---
Ruby: "Hopefully, nothing will go wrong before we get to those labs..."
---

Hayate: "You're definitely showing it to me later, I can do some recommendations myself too!"

---
---
---
-But then da Vinci and Mata Hari step in front of them because remember they were there?-
-KEK-
---

WHAT-A THE HELL?!
...still not as-a freaky as Fake Peppino....

-elsewhere, the doppelganger sneezed-
Oh...? No one must be keeping quiet of me.
-proceeds to throw an entire pig onto a pizza crust-

-By now, Spamton GIGA was flying off, evidently targeting another group-

-...But their attacks reduced to him to only have strings left holding him up. And despite the power he got from the Grid, his mech is badly damaged, meaning he won't be able to use some of his attacks-

___

Dipper: "Well, let's see..." 🤔

Mabel: "We don't have time to debate about this! Whichever ones of us uses Erika and Ephraim's powers first, the other one of us can still use some of our gadgets from Gravity Falls for support fire!"

Star: "Syrup Tsunami Shockwave!" -Tries to trap Koyanskaya using the spell that just literally summons a bunch of maple syrup-

XJ-7: "I might not have much confidence, but I'm NOT about to let you or Dr. Coyle hurt my sisters!"

Noelle: "Ooh, really? Are they all RPGs or do you have recommendations for other game genres, too?"

It's not just a functiog battle caravane! It's a TOPETH OF THE LINE combat vessele! Gehahahahahahaha!

___

Mabel: "Pretty sure that's against the rules of the restaurant." :p

Dipper: "And also the law." :p
___

-The stab fails to damage it's armor, and it tries to dodge the water breath with a flying kick-

-...Which temporarily deactivates it's silver armor for mobility, meaning it can be reliably injured again-
___

Tetra: "Uhh, to save an entire city that's in danger? What else do you think?"

-That sounds like something Fake Peppino would do- :V

-Specimen 10 then opens a large pair of huge mouth flaps that spans most of it's upper body, covered in teeth, giving it the appearance of walking gaping maw, which is basically what it is in this form-
___

As much as I hate to admit it, Gengar's right. More so with how this place is already full of common horror tropes...Our best bet is to book to the lab before any more Specimens or possessed dolls show up.

-By now Atalanta has also realized that the Doll is still stuck in the same GL Labs section of the facility that they're going, so they'll need to need to make a stop by the last room they were in before the floor collapsed to recover her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "I'm sure the rest will be happy to hear~"
---
Morrigan: "Now think quick~!" -threw one at her!-
---
Draco: "How many times do I have to point out it's out of convenience for it to get inside your head?!"
---
-So Tiki keeps playing, Martha having no issue-
Azura: "I'm sure of it as well." :)
---
-FORWARD SMASH-
---
Shez: "Because my dark magic is stronger than you trying to live on your own. I know." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "This looks fun!"

-Mention of pizza time makes use of that song obligatory-

-But yeah, pizzas are ordered!-
___

Dipper: (Does it cast spells or does it mostly just shoot sword beams?)
___

-Ingrid seems to have had a good idea in asking Lilith to let them stay here...-
-HELL YEAH-
---
-unfortunately, it's only the latter-
---
-she's smiling about it for sure-

-the poison arrows might help, but there's too much of him for it to affect him much right now-
-the combined force of Wade and Musashi don't peirce him, but it's enough to knock him down-
OW! YOU TRYING TO BRUISE ME?!
WE NEED TO KILL THAT THING!

---

---
---
---
-KEK-
---

-...But their attacks reduced to him to only have strings left holding him up. And despite the power he got from the Grid, his mech is badly damaged, meaning he won't be able to use some of his attacks-

___

Mabel: "We don't have time to debate about this! Whichever ones of us uses Erika and Ephraim's powers first, the other one of us can still use some of our gadgets from Gravity Falls for support fire!"

Star: "Syrup Tsunami Shockwave!" -Tries to trap Koyanskaya using the spell that just literally summons a bunch of maple syrup-

XJ-7: "I might not have much confidence, but I'm NOT about to let you or Dr. Coyle hurt my sisters!"

Noelle: "Ooh, really? Are they all RPGs or do you have recommendations for other game genres, too?"

It's not just a functiog battle caravane! It's a TOPETH OF THE LINE combat vessele! Gehahahahahahaha!

___

___

-The stab fails to damage it's armor, and it tries to dodge the water breath with a flying kick-

-...Which temporarily deactivates it's silver armor for mobility, meaning it can be reliably injured again-
___

-Specimen 10 then opens a large pair of huge mouth flaps that spans most of it's upper body, covered in teeth, giving it the appearance of walking gaping maw, which is basically what it is in this form-
___

As much as I hate to admit it, Gengar's right. More so with how this place is already full of common horror tropes...Our best bet is to book to the lab before any more Specimens or possessed dolls show up.

-By now Atalanta has also realized that the Doll is still stuck in the same GL Labs section of the facility that they're going, so they'll need to need to make a stop by the last room they were in before the floor collapsed to recover her-
Queen Medusa: "Really? It's just... leaving...?"
---
Viridi: "GIVE HER HELL, FORCES OF NATURE!"

-Arlon, Phosphora and Dark Pit all started firing projectiles-

-Helix tried to punch XJ-7 again...-
---
Shez: "Sorry, Coco. Guess you'll have to settle for what's offered here." :p
---
-Kamui picks up on that and tries another breath-
---
Kanna: "Yeah! We can't stand idly when people are in danger!"
---
Jaune: "Yeah... that makes a lot of sense. Let's do that right now."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HELL YEAH-
---
-unfortunately, it's only the latter-
---
-she's smiling about it for sure-
-Weiss stuck with ordering curry or decided pizza sounded better?-

-I'm assuming everyone else decided to get pizza...Except Blake because tuna, but then again, she could probably order pizza with tuna on it- :V
___

Dipper: (Still works!) -Launches sword beams to try and counter Claude's arrows-
___

-Only issues are the few people who might cause problems if left unchecked...but even then, Juri and Shuten seem content to just spar with other strong fighters as long as they get to fight at all, while they and Moriaty and Neo are under frequent supervision by Chaldea's higher-ups so they don't cause any serious problems for anyone beyond the occasional petty theft-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Weiss stuck with ordering curry or decided pizza sounded better?-

-I'm assuming everyone else decided to get pizza...Except Blake because tuna, but then again, she could probably order pizza with tuna on it- :V
___

Dipper: (Still works!) -Launches sword beams to try and counter Claude's arrows-
___

-Only issues are the few people who might cause problems if left unchecked...but even then, Juri and Shuten seem content to just spar with other strong fighters as long as they get to fight at all, while they and Moriaty and Neo are under frequent supervision by Chaldea's higher-ups so they don't cause any serious problems for anyone beyond the occasional petty theft-
Weiss: "...What do you think, Winter?"

-TUNA PIZZA-
---
-forcing Claude to focus more on dodging-
---
-so everything will be fine... hopefully-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No worries. If it's okay to ask, what's wrong?

Star: "...Despite that, I...usually got better results for more advanced spells by solving riddles or puzzles instead of just being told how to cast them. Heck, even after Glossaryck told me I could Dip Down to cast magic without the wand, I still didn't figure out how until Marco picked up my diary and got to that chapter I wrote about my crush on him.

As annoying as Glossaryck could be sometimes, he always seemed to know how I best learned magic and spellcasting, even when he wasn't directly around..."
___

Linebeck: "I didn't say I don't want any cupcakes!"
___

Fine then, perhaps, you'd be willing to share the locations of your "crew" members who have different or conflicting goals, then? Most of you only wanted to usurp control of the Decepticons from Megatron, from what I hear.
___

Squirtle: "(It does?)"

Pichu: "(Th-There aren't more parasites out that like there, are there?)" :c
___

Mabel: "Nothing wrong with junk food if it's in moderatino! ...As long as it's not one of those things that's made ultra unhealthy on purpose like those deep-fried burgers full of bacon and unorthodox toppings."
Simply I slept terribly.

Lily: "I really don't like to admit his methods had validity, but they did. It's kinda like Sir Merlin's..."
---
Natsuki: "Sounded like you didn't"
---
Airachnid: "I only liked to have my fun"
Blackout: "Betraying Megatron is fun?!" -he may not be as exaggeratedly theatric as Lugnut, but he was still one of his most loyal soldiers-
---
Bumblebee: "There were once... But not any longer" -referring to Unicron-
---
Amy: "They sound tasty, but too hazardous"
Chrono: "Hmph"
Azura: "I'm sure of it as well." :)
---
-FORWARD SMASH-
---
Shez: "Because my dark magic is stronger than you trying to live on your own. I know." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "This looks fun!"
-It was nice... But for now, Camilla has to go meet up with a good friend of hers?-
---
Morrigan: "Cute wings~" -SHADOW BLADE-
---
Draco: "Tsk..."
Musashi: "Can we get to eat, please?" 😅
---
Martha: "Yeah, it's good I think..."
Tiki: "At least the music's fine..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was nice... But for now, Camilla has to go meet up with a good friend of hers?-
---
Morrigan: "Cute wings~" -SHADOW BLADE-
---
Draco: "Tsk..."
Musashi: "Can we get to eat, please?" 😅
---
Martha: "Yeah, it's good I think..."
Tiki: "At least the music's fine..."
-oh, absolutely!-
---
Palutena: "Thank you, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "Please..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "And this game looks brutal."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh, absolutely!-
---
Palutena: "Thank you, I suppose."
---
Byleth: "Please..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "And this game looks brutal."
-In that case, it's time she goes meet a certain Queen!-
---
Morrigan: "How often you tend to fight 1 on 1?"
---
Draco: "Fiiiine..."
Arcueid: "Yay~"
---
Tiki: "True..." Though they could be a little better.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Simply I slept terribly.

Lily: "I really don't like to admit his methods had validity, but they did. It's kinda like Sir Merlin's..."
---
Natsuki: "Sounded like you didn't"
---
Airachnid: "I only liked to have my fun"
Blackout: "Betraying Megatron is fun?!" -he may not be as exaggeratedly theatric as Lugnut, but he was still one of his most loyal soldiers-
---
Bumblebee: "There were once... But not any longer" -referring to Unicron-
---
Amy: "They sound tasty, but too hazardous"
Chrono: "Hmph"
I can relate. My sleeping schedule isn't the best atm...

Star: "As...confusing as their methods are, and as much of a weirdo as Merlin can be, it's kinda hard to deny that they don't have a lot wisdom..."
___

Linebeck: "...Fine. Can I... please, have one?" 😅
___

Tsk. I'm not to stand for treason. Perhaps we should simply extinguish your Sparks immediately...
___

Squirtle: "(Whew, that's a relief...)"
___

Dipper: "I vote that we just go with an ordinary restaurant."

Weiss: "...What do you think, Winter?"

-TUNA PIZZA-
---
-forcing Claude to focus more on dodging-
---
-so everything will be fine... hopefully-
(Well, I've never tried pizza before...)
___

-At least when the beams themselves aren't canceled out...If they even can be-
___

-Emphasis on "hopefully"- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can relate. My sleeping schedule isn't the best atm...

Star: "As...confusing as their methods are, and as much of a weirdo as Merlin can be, it's kinda hard to deny that they don't have a lot wisdom..."
___

Linebeck: "...Fine. Can I... please, have one?" 😅
___

Tsk. I'm not to stand for treason. Perhaps we should simply extinguish your Sparks immediately...
___

Squirtle: "(Whew, that's a relief...)"
___

Dipper: "I vote that we just go with an ordinary restaurant."
Fair...

Lily: "And try to impart in a way where there's also some practice..."
---
Natsuki: "Alright, heeeere you go" -hands one-
---
Airachnid: "The question is, would you?"
Scrapper: "We have no reason to keep you alive"
---
Bumblebee: "Sorry you went through that"
---
Chrono: "I do the same"
Amy: "Alright! So long we do this!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fair...

Lily: "And try to impart in a way where there's also some practice..."
---
Natsuki: "Alright, heeeere you go" -hands one-
---
Airachnid: "The question is, would you?"
Scrapper: "We have no reason to keep you alive"
---
Bumblebee: "Sorry you went through that"
---
Chrono: "I do the same"
Amy: "Alright! So long we do this!"
I hope you get some better sleep tonight, at least.

Star: "And it surprisingly enough, their lessons.. usually work."
___

Linebeck: "Thanks..." -Tries it-
___

We can always interrogate your colleagues instead.
___

Pikachu: "(It's alright. Chaldea saved us from it!)"

Pichu: "(I'm sorry you had to fight a similar monster...)"
___

Mabel: "Then that's a unanimous 4 votes! To a regulaf restaurant it is!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In that case, it's time she goes meet a certain Queen!-
---
Morrigan: "How often you tend to fight 1 on 1?"
---
Draco: "Fiiiine..."
Arcueid: "Yay~"
---
Tiki: "True..." Though they could be a little better.
Camilla: -knocking on her door- "Hey, girl~"
---
Palutena: "It tends to be more free-for-alls."
---
Shez: "Oh, how about music?"
---
-nah, as much as I like to bash Battle League, the gameplay ain't the problem here-
-if anything, it's more polished than ever-

(Well, I've never tried pizza before...)
___

-At least when the beams themselves aren't canceled out...If they even can be-
___

-Emphasis on "hopefully"- :V
Weiss: "You never did? Let us fix this at once then."
---
-they kinda just ignore each other andkeep going their paths-
---
-pretty much :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You never did? Let us fix this at once then."
---
-they kinda just ignore each other andkeep going their paths-
---
-pretty much :V-
(Alright, I'll have some pizza, too, then!) :b: -Curious since the whole team seems to like the meal-
___

-It'll end up being like an online SSB match where two projectile-heavy characters keep shooting at each other and making extreme evasive maneuvers but never actually land any of their projectiles- :V
___

-And now I don't know how else to continue this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Alright, I'll have some pizza, too, then!) :b: -Curious since the whole team seems to like the meal-
___

-It'll end up being like an online SSB match where two projectile-heavy characters keep shooting at each other and making extreme evasive maneuvers but never actually land any of their projectiles- :V
___

-And now I don't know how else to continue this-
-she will get a simple pepperoni cheese pizza-
---
-zoner vs zoner matchup-
---
-likewise-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she will get a simple pepperoni cheese pizza-
---
-zoner vs zoner matchup-
---
-likewise-
-The basic and classic pizza-

(It almost smells like a plate of spaghetti...But with a lot more cheese.)
___

Dipper: "...I think we might need to change up our tactics." :ohwell:
___

-At one point, Phosphora sees some of the rescued Pokemon being shown around the castle estate as well-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-KEK-

---

Taiga: "Awwww, still cute too~"

Martha: "We are going to register your presence amongst our many members..."
Jeanne: "And see if youcan have any room to stay in"

Th-These curries have been popular among Pokemon and people here for quite a while! (I'm so glad she likes it, she deserves some good meals for a change. And she just keeps getting more adorable when she's happy!) :b:

___

---

-frozen in ice, but like before it's harmless to him since he's been in the cold vacuum of space-

-he starts contemplating whether to use an emergency slice of Satan's Choice Pepper Pizza, or hold off until something worse shows up-

-follows along, warning them of any cliché to look out for-

-he grumbles at being called cute, but he doesn't make her stop petting-

I would assume I would have to stay with Monika.

-fair enough, it probably WOULD be Charizard Class since Arthur isn't around to deliberately make it Koffing Class-

-his lips aren't as protected as his body, and it hurts a lot!-
OW, MY PERFECT ORANGE FACE! YOU PESTS WILL PAY FOR THAT!

-holds up a whole BUNDLE of juice bombs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The basic and classic pizza-

(It almost smells like a plate of spaghetti...But with a lot more cheese.)
___

Dipper: "...I think we might need to change up our tactics." :ohwell:
___

-At one point, Phosphora sees some of the rescued Pokemon being shown around the castle estate as well-
Weiss: "I suppose it does..."
---
Claude: "Already ahead of you, kid." -somehow does a curved shot-
---
-yee, and is geeking out if there's any electric one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I suppose it does..."
---
Claude: "Already ahead of you, kid." -somehow does a curved shot-
---
-yee, and is geeking out if there's any electric one-
(Now I'm curious if it tastes as good as spaghetti!)
___

Dippe: "What the-?!" -Even Dipper was surprised by that, and only very narrowly ducked it at the last second-
___

-As a matter of fact, she spots a Pikachu-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Now I'm curious if it tastes as good as spaghetti!)
___

Dippe: "What the-?!" -Even Dipper was surprised by that, and only very narrowly ducked it at the last second-
___

-As a matter of fact, she spots a Pikachu-
-it'll be a different thing-
---
Claude: "Heh, a Fodlan specialty." :p
---
Phosphora: "Oh my GOD! He's so cute~!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hope you get some better sleep tonight, at least.

Star: "And it surprisingly enough, their lessons.. usually work."
___

Linebeck: "Thanks..." -Tries it-
___

We can always interrogate your colleagues instead.
___

Pikachu: "(It's alright. Chaldea saved us from it!)"

Pichu: "(I'm sorry you had to fight a similar monster...)"
___

Mabel: "Then that's a unanimous 4 votes! To a regulaf restaurant it is!"
Thanks for that

Lily: "It's annoying... But I guess some things can't be taught straightforward"
---
-The best pastry he's ever eaten-
---
Airachnid: "Good luck finding them~"
---
Bumblebee: "Good they saved you, and it's fine, it happened so long ago"
---
-So to a restaurant that would serve non-junk food they gooo-

-he grumbles at being called cute, but he doesn't make her stop petting-

I would assume I would have to stay with Monika.

-fair enough, it probably WOULD be Charizard Class since Arthur isn't around to deliberately make it Koffing Class-

-It convinces him that Taiga is cool and someone to trust on, right?-

Jeanne: "It would make the most sense, though I hope Mash is alright with that..."
-Mash?-

-Yeah, Arthur's too busy teasing Ruby elsewhere and hoping his Merlin never arrives- :p

Robin Hood: "Not so fast..." -SHOT ARROWS AT THE JUICE BOMBS-
Camilla: -knocking on her door- "Hey, girl~"
---
Palutena: "It tends to be more free-for-alls."
---
Shez: "Oh, how about music?"
---
-nah, as much as I like to bash Battle League, the gameplay ain't the problem here-
-if anything, it's more polished than ever-
Medb: "Ah, just give me a second there~!"
-Medb would soon come out her bedroom looking like this-
1712592941455.png

Medb: "Well hello there~"
---
Morrigan: "Kinda like a musou game then?"
---
Draco: "...Music?"
---
-Fair enough- :V
Martha: "Wait, we can do things to give us an advantage that aren't on real soccer?"
Tiki "It's a game after all, people call these 'super attacks'"

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
-frozen in ice, but like before it's harmless to him since he's been in the cold vacuum of space-

-he starts contemplating whether to use an emergency slice of Satan's Choice Pepper Pizza, or hold off until something worse shows up-

Gorgon: "...I suggest we take advantage to finish the job"
---
-Mabel raises a good point?-
-Meaning Fishbunjin should be able to get free in soon-
Koyanskaya: "We would have given you places in our world, but you chose not to!" -struck, but proceeded to fire various curses coupled with Shadow Balls-

Hayate: "All sorts of, I happen to really enjoy plenty of games myself!"
Nanoha: I'm glad to see they're getting along -hopes Fate and Yuuno can do the same-

Sitonai: "Okay, let's just make sure it's not stomped by the giant robots either"
---
Draco: "Stop calling me Coco!"
Arcueid: "You ready for your orders, kids?"
---
Mata Hari: "Maybe, but I promised all your parents that I would keep you away from any danger"
-Tiki would attempt to shoot an ice breath right at the mandible!-
---
-And Jeanne would also attempt to slash with the banner's bladed end too-
---
Atalanta: "Then there's someone that we need to recover"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks for that

Lily: "It's annoying... But I guess some things can't be taught straightforward"
---
-The best pastry he's ever eaten-
---
Airachnid: "Good luck finding them~"
---
Bumblebee: "Good they saved you, and it's fine, it happened so long ago"
---
-So to a restaurant that would serve non-junk food they gooo-
Did you get better sleep last night?

Star: "Some of them probably could...But maybe I wouldn't have learned the lessons or figured out the spells on my own if they were..."
___

-Linebeck looked visibly shocked after taking a single bite of one-
___

Have it your way. Blackout, Lugnut, extinguish her Spark at once!

-They or one of the other Decepticons will get ambushed before they can launch any attack?-
___

Pichu: "(I-It's not still around, right...?)
___

-Nothing overly fancy, but still a quality one-

-it'll be a different thing-
---
Claude: "Heh, a Fodlan specialty." :p
---
Phosphora: "Oh my GOD! He's so cute~!" :b:
-Winter tries a slice once the pizza is cool enough-
___

Dipper: "I've never seen Byleth shoot an arrow that literally curved mid-flight!"
___

-He's even scratching one of his ears ala his SSB idle animations right now while following either Kamui, Hinoka, Camilla or anyone else's who's good with animals along with a few other Pokemon-

-Yeah, Arthur's too busy teasing Ruby elsewhere and hoping his Merlin never arrives- :p
-And even then, Arthur doesn't prank food quite as often as he used too...Mostly- :V

-Good thing Burrito has seen any of the Specimens attacking the city- :V

---

---
---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "We would have given you places in our world, but you chose not to!" -struck, but proceeded to fire various curses coupled with Shadow Balls-

Nanoha: I'm glad to see they're getting along -hopes Fate and Yuuno can do the same-

Sitonai: "Okay, let's just make sure it's not stomped by the giant robots either"
---
---
Mata Hari: "Maybe, but I promised all your parents that I would keep you away from any danger"
---
---

-Do the Autobots agree?-

-Either way, they can all tell that he seems to be targeting some other people, now...-
___

-And Rapdiash even tries to free Fishbunjin by using Flamethrower to melt the block of ice-

-The others struggled to dodge the Shadow Balls, while virtually everyone except Dipper and Mabel was affected by one of the curses...-

Dipper: "That's a fair point, so for now, I'll let you do the honors!" -Said confidently-

Mabel: "In that case, EMBLEM ENGAGE!" -Shouted triumphantly like a cartoon or anime character-

-XJ-7 dodges the punches and tries to grab him, recalling the same method that the ARMS fighters and Jenny use to grab opponents from a distance-

Noelle: "Same here! I have plenty of video game recommendations myself, although I-I'm not sure how easy they are to get since they were made in our home dimension." :lol:

-While Hayate talked with the monster students, some of the others noticed a huge shadow of a winged machine flying over the area...-

Too Bad My Own Giant Robot Is Busted. I Could Stomp On The Enemy Tanks Instead. That Would Be A Glorious Dose Of Irony And Ingeniously Subverted Expectations For The Enemy Forces
___

Dipper: "I'll have the orange chicken." :p

Mabel: "And I'm going for the chicken salad!"
___

-The banner's blade deals a severe wound to it, while the water breath launches it back-

-It's able to get back up and continue fighting for now since the Silver Zebesians are one of the beefiest and strongest of it's kind even without the silver armor that renders it invulnerable to all but the strongest attacks, but green blood is visibly seeping through it's armor, now-
___

TLink: "...Uhh..."

Tetra: "Then I guess we can still leave to deal with the attack anyway." -Said quite bluntly, clearly referring to the fact that neither she nor Toon Link have any surviving parents, making that a technicality-

-Worse Specimens will definitely show up at some point, but Specimen 10 is up there amongst the most dangerous as well-

-That said, since Specimen 10 is basically John Carpenter's versino of The Thing (minus the ability to replicate cells and infect and imitate people, thankfully) it's extremely vulnerable to ice, so it's maw is frozen on the spot and the rest of the creature is weighed down by it-
___

Who do you mea...-Looks around the entire room- Wait, the Doll! Crud, it must still be upstairs!

Garnet: "All the more reason to go back there. Let's move!"

-Because the floor they fell from is unstable and sealed off by a reinforced steel door anyway, the group ends up taking the long back through the rest of the Doll House to reach the GL Labs facility, Jenny agreeing with Gengar's advice and bringing up several famous horror movies to support his concerns on the way there-

-...In the last room of the North Wing just before the Foyer, though, they encounter...this-

-And while it takes a second for this shadowy ghost to build up running speed while making an ethereal groan, once it does, it bolts towards the group faster than even Ruby or Atalanta can run-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Well hello there~"
---
Morrigan: "Kinda like a musou game then?"
---
Draco: "...Music?"
---
-Fair enough- :V
Martha: "Wait, we can do things to give us an advantage that aren't on real soccer?"
Tiki "It's a game after all, people call these 'super attacks'"
-while Camilla was dressed like this https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/b4mabc -

Camilla: "Looking good, girl~"
---
Palutena: "Sure, why not."
---
Shez: "Yeah, I'm sure there's gotta be some music you like."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa..."

-which just made the bombs blow up?-

---

---
---
---
---
-Do the Autobots agree?-

-Either way, they can all tell that he seems to be targeting some other people, now...-
___

-And Rapdiash even tries to free Fishbunjin by using Flamethrower to melt the block of ice-

-The others struggled to dodge the Shadow Balls, while virtually everyone except Dipper and Mabel was affected by one of the curses...-

Dipper: "That's a fair point, so for now, I'll let you do the honors!" -Said confidently-

Mabel: "In that case, EMBLEM ENGAGE!" -Shouted triumphantly like a cartoon or anime character-

-XJ-7 dodges the punches and tries to grab him, recalling the same method that the ARMS fighters and Jenny use to grab opponents from a distance-

Noelle: "Same here! I have plenty of video game recommendations myself, although I-I'm not sure how easy they are to get since they were made in our home dimension." :lol:

-While Hayate talked with the monster students, some of the others noticed a huge shadow of a winged machine flying over the area...-

Too Bad My Own Giant Robot Is Busted. I Could Stomp On The Enemy Tanks Instead. That Would Be A Glorious Dose Of Irony And Ingeniously Subverted Expectations For The Enemy Forces
___

___

-The banner's blade deals a severe wound to it, while the water breath launches it back-

-It's able to get back up and continue fighting for now since the Silver Zebesians are one of the beefiest and strongest of it's kind even without the silver armor that renders it invulnerable to all but the strongest attacks, but green blood is visibly seeping through it's armor, now-
___

Tetra: "Then I guess we can still leave to deal with the attack anyway." -Said quite bluntly, clearly referring to the fact that neither she nor Toon Link have any surviving parents, making that a technicality-

-Worse Specimens will definitely show up at some point, but Specimen 10 is up there amongst the most dangerous as well-

-That said, since Specimen 10 is basically John Carpenter's versino of The Thing (minus the ability to replicate cells and infect and imitate people, thankfully) it's extremely vulnerable to ice, so it's maw is frozen on the spot and the rest of the creature is weighed down by it-
___

Who do you mea...-Looks around the entire room- Wait, the Doll! Crud, it must still be upstairs!

-Because the floor they fell from is unstable and sealed off by a reinforced steel door anyway, the group ends up taking the long back through the rest of the Doll House to reach the GL Labs facility, Jenny agreeing with Gengar's advice and bringing up several famous horror movies to support his concerns on the way there-

-...In the last room of the North Wing just before the Foyer, though, they encounter...this-

-And while it takes a second for this shadowy ghost to build up running speed while making an ethereal groan, once it does, it bolts towards the group faster than even Ruby or Atalanta can run-
Queen Medusa: "On that, I agree."
---
-the Forces of Nature did not expect curses to be thrown as fast as they were and also got struck-

-Helix seemed to be panicking at that-
---
Kamui: "We've broken through. Let's keep at it."
---
-this all sounds so yummy-
---
Kanna: "And that means we can be safe around you because you're used to keeping eyes on a crew." :)
---
-Ruby could still technically avoid its attacks with how her Semblance works... but the Specimen still moves faster than her so Ruby has little time to actually react and focused more on running away from it-

-Winter tries a slice once the pizza is cool enough-
___

Dipper: "I've never seen Byleth shoot an arrow that literally curved mid-flight!"
___

-He's even scratching one of his ears ala his SSB idle animations right now while following either Kamui, Hinoka, Camilla or anyone else's who's good with animals along with a few other Pokemon-
-and how is it?-
---
Claude: "Totally on brand for Teach to hold back." :p
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-It convinces him that Taiga is cool and someone to trust on, right?-

Jeanne: "It would make the most sense, though I hope Mash is alright with that..."
-Mash?-

---

-And even then, Arthur doesn't prank food quite as often as he used too...Mostly- :V

___

-the Forces of Nature did not expect curses to be thrown as fast as they were and also got struck-

Kanna: "And that means we can be safe around you because you're used to keeping eyes on a crew." :)
---
-Ruby could still technically avoid its attacks with how her Semblance works... but the Specimen still moves faster than her so Ruby has little time to actually react and focused more on running away from it-

-very much-

Who is Mash...?

-but she will someday, won't she? :V-

-Burrito would probably be too scared to attempt to fight any Specimen, like the literal ghosts at the Lavender Town tower-

-THEY ALL SET OFF, MAKING A GIANT TSUNAMI OF ORANGE JUICE-

-....but the Citramon is nowhere to be seen, seemingly destroyed by the massive expolosion-
JUST YOU WAIT! I'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR AND JUICIER THAN EVER!

-he breaks out and starts taking a breath as if steeling himself for something....-

-gets an idea and leaps up for a belly flop on the Specimen in an attempt to smash it up while frozen-

-zooms toward the shadow figure with his own speed in an attempt to intercept-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and how is it?-
---
Claude: "Totally on brand for Teach to hold back." :p
---
Phosphy: "Awwww~"
-Her eyes almost instantly lit up-
___

Dipper: "Even when her enemies aren't?!" -Indicating he's not referring to training, because he and Mabel definitely don't fight battles directly enough to have trained with Byleth before- :V
___

-The Pokemon are looking around curiously since they're curious about all the different people here, but don't notice that Phosphora's looking directly at them yet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did you get better sleep last night?

Star: "Some of them probably could...But maybe I wouldn't have learned the lessons or figured out the spells on my own if they were..."
___

-Linebeck looked visibly shocked after taking a single bite of one-
___

Have it your way. Blackout, Lugnut, extinguish her Spark at once!

-They or one of the other Decepticons will get ambushed before they can launch any attack?-
___

Pichu: "(I-It's not still around, right...?)
___

-Nothing overly fancy, but still a quality one-
Can say I diiiiiid

Lily: "In the end, it has helped is a whole lot..."
---
Natsuki: "Seems someone liked it" :p
---
-Blackout had his rotor blade in hand and Lugnut had his large mace ready to cut in half and crush them respectively... BUT THEN THEY GOT SHOT FROM THE AIR-
---
Bumblebee: "No, not any longer"
---
-Indeed, and they entered it right now!-

-very much-

Who is Mash...?

-but she will someday, won't she? :V-

-Burrito would probably be too scared to attempt to fight any Specimen, like the literal ghosts at the Lavender Town tower-

-....but the Citramon is nowhere to be seen, seemingly destroyed by the massive expolosion-
Taiga: "Now then, ready to show some more?"

Monika: "....My girlfriend"

-Perhaps- :V
-She probably wouldn't even like to be near any Ghost-types-

Musashi: "Wait, he's gone?"
Robin Hood: "...Please don't be another Merasmus, please don't be another Merasmus!"
-while Camilla was dressed like this https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/b4mabc -

Camilla: "Looking good, girl~"
---
Palutena: "Sure, why not."
---
Shez: "Yeah, I'm sure there's gotta be some music you like."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa..."
Medb: "I can say that the sentiment is shared~" -also sporting the Emblem Camilla bracelet because it's still a nice accessory-
---
Morrigan: "Sounds good in some cases, but surely it's better when it's one opponent of a similar level"
---
Draco: "Waste of time..." -because it reminds her of her time being a lover of the arts-
---
Tiki: "Heh, scored a goal!"
Martha: "Huh?!"
-Do the Autobots agree?-

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---
---
-he breaks out and starts taking a breath as if steeling himself for something....-

-gets an idea and leaps up for a belly flop on the Specimen in an attempt to smash it up while frozen-

Huffer the Autobot: "I'd rather get out of here"
Warpath the Autobot: "I SAY WE MAKE A BLAM OUT OF THOSE STRINGS!" -already shooting from the turret of the tank he turns into-
---
Koyanskaya: "As you can see, whatever you throw at us, we am still superior. We have an infinite energy source backing us, and this isn't our final evolution. What else do you think you can do?!" -it was then everyone heard a large thud, something crossed from the ceiling, and saw a quintet of quite large Cybertronians, far from from Combiner, Titan or Jetfire's size, but still big that left their presence known-
1712605492012.png

Grimlock: "You sure of that?"

Nanoha: "...Um, everyone, there's something big around here..."

Charlotte: "It can't be repaired right now?"
-Entering the tank-
---
Arcueid: "I'd be fine with something that has noodles!"
Musashi: "Ooooh, me too~!"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, focus on the wound!" -attacks there!-
---
da Vinci: "Oh my, but how are you planning to bypass us, hmmm~?"
-Would that work out?-
---
-Of course, Makoto and Mordred would attempt to attack with their blades, but it may be too quick!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "I can say that the sentiment is shared~" -also sporting the Emblem Camilla bracelet because it's still a nice accessory-
---
Morrigan: "Sounds good in some cases, but surely it's better when it's one opponent of a similar level"
---
Draco: "Waste of time..." -because it reminds her of her time being a lover of the arts-
---
Tiki: "Heh, scored a goal!"
Martha: "Huh?!"
Camilla: "Girls like us need to look our best, after all~"
---
Palutena: "I can't disagree there."
---
Shez: "Don't knock it until you try it, girl."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Go, Bigger Me!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Can say I diiiiiid

Lily: "In the end, it has helped is a whole lot..."
---
Natsuki: "Seems someone liked it" :p
---
-Blackout had his rotor blade in hand and Lugnut had his large mace ready to cut in half and crush them respectively... BUT THEN THEY GOT SHOT FROM THE AIR-
---
Bumblebee: "No, not any longer"
---
-Indeed, and they entered it right now!-
Glad to hear it!

Star: "...You know what? It really has." :) "I just wish I could tell Glossaryck..."

-Lily recalls Star mentioning that, according Ingrid's findings, at least, Glossaryck may not be totally gone?-
___

Linebeck: "I don't think I've ever had a better pastry of any kind before!"
___

-Surprised but furious, Aquamarine immediately turned her head up to look for the source of the attack!-
___

Squirtle: "(Also a relief...)"
___

-Chrono and Amy dressed more casually?-

___

Dipper: "Even when her enemies aren't?!" -Indicating he's not referring to training, because he and Mabel definitely don't fight battles directly enough to have trained with Byleth before- :V
___

-The Pokemon are looking around curiously since they're curious about all the different people here, but don't notice that Phosphora's looking directly at them yet-
Unreplied, Uni.

-Elsewhere, Gengar suddenly felt offended for some reason-

(I really hope Undyne and all the others out there are alright...)

---

---
---
---
---
Warpath the Autobot: "I SAY WE MAKE A BLAM OUT OF THOSE STRINGS!" -already shooting from the turret of the tank he turns into-
---
Koyanskaya: "As you can see, whatever you throw at us, we am still superior. We have an infinite energy source backing us, and this isn't our final evolution. What else do you think you can do?!" -it was then everyone heard a large thud, something crossed from the ceiling, and saw a quintet of quite large Cybertronians, far from from Combiner, Titan or Jetfire's size, but still big that left their presence known-
View attachment 387656

-Entering the tank-
---
---
---
-Would that work out?-
---
-Of course, Makoto and Mordred would attempt to attack with their blades, but it may be too quick!-

-The initial projectiles and beams might miss Spamton, but if they chase him down, they'll definitely hit-

-...Then the below happens-

___

-What are some of the curses' effects?-

Heh. You were saying? :smirk:

Marco: (Looks like the platypus guys till has a plan of his own! Koyanskaya won't know what hit her!)

XJ-7: "Didn't expect that I actually knew how to fight because I was usually sad?"

Ralsei: "Huh? What is-"

-Then they see Spamton NEO, or Spamton GIGA as he calls the gargantuan and powered-up form, crash down about 50 yards away from them, much to Susie, Ralsei, Noelle, Berdly and especially Kris' shock-

Well The Last Time I Saw It Had Been Severally Damaged By Lord Zedd's Own Giant Robot Mech AKA Megazord In The Facility Where The Power Coins Were Stored. I Do Not Know If Retrieving It Is A Currently Viable Option
___

-Seems like everyone has ordered some food-

-Except Jenny, but she just drinks from a spare can of engine oil-
___

-The Silver Zebesian fires lasers at Kamui and Jeanne while simultaneously throwing arm nun-chuks at them, and dodges Jeanne's attacks with a backflip-

-It frequently jumps around and doesn't stay in one place while shooting and throwing it's projectiles, knowing it needs to make itself a difficult target-
___

TLink: "Are you really going to just stand there and block our path out?"

Tetra: "Listen to everyone! This town's in danger, we want to help, and I know how to manage a group of fighters. You can't keep us from leaving!"

-The body slam shatters the frozen part of Specimen 10 to shatter into several smaller pieces, prompting the remaining unfrozen cells of Specimen 10 to transform into a smaller lamprey and retreat back to the sewers to escape, screeching in anger as it does-
___

-Gengar's interception attack blocks it, and surprisingly enough, the entity, known as a Frenzy, dies in one hit, being destroyed in less than a second after the attack lands-

-...That being said, since both are ghosts, the Frenzy might've still managed to slash Gengar with it's knife just before being destroyed. The wound isn't critical, thankfully, but it's still bad enough that it can't be simply brushed aside without healing, either-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Robin Hood: "...Please don't be another Merasmus, please don't be another Merasmus!"
He's less annoying than Merasmus, at least.

---

-Entering the tank-
---
---
---
-Would that work out?-
---
-The initial projectiles and beams might miss Spamton, but if they chase him down, they'll definitely hit-

___

Marco: (Looks like the platypus guys till has a plan of his own! Koyanskaya won't know what hit her!)

XJ-7: "Didn't expect that I actually knew how to fight because I was usually sad?"

-Then they see Spamton NEO, or Spamton GIGA as he calls the gargantuan and powered-up form, crash down about 50 yards away from them, much to Susie, Ralsei, Noelle, Berdly and especially Kris' shock-

Well The Last Time I Saw It Had Been Severally Damaged By Lord Zedd's Own Giant Robot Mech AKA Megazord In The Facility Where The Power Coins Were Stored. I Do Not Know If Retrieving It Is A Currently Viable Option
___

___

-The Silver Zebesian fires lasers at Kamui and Jeanne while simultaneously throwing arm nun-chuks at them, and dodges Jeanne's attacks with a backflip-

-It frequently jumps around and doesn't stay in one place while shooting and throwing it's projectiles, knowing it needs to make itself a difficult target-
___

Tetra: "Listen to everyone! This town's in danger, we want to help, and I know how to manage a group of fighters. You can't keep us from leaving!"

-The body slam shatters the frozen part of Specimen 10 to shatter into several smaller pieces, prompting the remaining unfrozen cells of Specimen 10 to transform into a smaller lamprey and retreat back to the sewers to escape, screeching in anger as it does-
___

-Gengar's interception attack blocks it, and surprisingly enough, the entity, known as a Frenzy, dies in one hit, being destroyed in less than a second after the attack lands-

-...That being said, since both are ghosts, the Frenzy might've still managed to slash Gengar with it's knife just before being destroyed. The wound isn't critical, thankfully, but it's still bad enough that it can't be simply brushed aside without healing, either-
-Queen Medusa tried to grab Spamton GIGA by the leg-
---
Viridi: "This is what we're doing! Autobots-

Dark Pit: "Autobots, roll out!"

Viridi: "You just had to ruin it for me..."

-the Helix sure didn't but it can't speak English :V-
---
-Byleth and Shez ordered enough that the others realized they would qualify as gluttons within Chaldea-
---
Kamui: -trying to dodge everything thrown at her- "We need to keep it still."
---
Kanna: "We'll find another way out!"
---
Ruby: "Whoa... that was awesome..."

___

___

Weiss: "Is it good?"
---
Edelgard: "...Her?" -Emblem Byleth is a guy so this confused the three House Leaders-
---
-while she be gushing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Is it good?"
---
Edelgard: "...Her?" -Emblem Byleth is a guy so this confused the three House Leaders-
---
-while she be gushing-
(It's amazing!) :b: -Cheerfully noms on her slice of pizza-
___

Dipper: "...Right. Byleth's a guy in your timeline..."

___

-Will she ask whoever's guiding the Pokemon about them?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: "Now then, ready to show some more?"

Monika: "....My girlfriend"

View attachment 387656

-Would that work out?-
---

___

---

Yeah!
-eager to spar more-

Did you say...."girlfriend".....?
-he is genuinely shocked-

-nah, Burrito has no problem with Ghost TYPE Pokémon.....except maybe the likes of Giratina and other big ones that could eat her-

-oh yeah, I got more plans for Citramon :V-

-literally explodes into a stronger form-

-yeah, he'd been holding back all this time-

THAT'S-A RIGHT! YOU BETTER-A RUN!

-is visibly wounded, something that is rare for his species-
[Heh... gottem.]

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It's amazing!) :b: -Cheerfully noms on her slice of pizza-
___

Dipper: "...Right. Byleth's a guy in your timeline..."

___

-Will she ask whoever's guiding the Pokemon about them?-
Weiss: -smiled at that-
---
Dimitri: "The Professor is certainly full of surprises, isn't he?"

Edelgard: "Indeed."
---
-maybe... but who is it...?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: -smiled at that-
---
Dimitri: "The Professor is certainly full of surprises, isn't he?"

Edelgard: "Indeed."
---
-maybe... but who is it...?-
(The flavor combination is fantastic! How did I never think to try pizza before?!) :b: -Still happily nomming on the cheese, sauce and pepperoni-
___

Dipper: "Well, as far as I know, your Byleth more or less went through the same events in his life as the one we know, but the Byleth we know is a girl..."
___

-Someone good with animals and/or can understand Pokemon?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(The flavor combination is fantastic! How did I never think to try pizza before?!) :b: -Still happily nomming on the cheese, sauce and pepperoni-
___

Dipper: "Well, as far as I know, your Byleth more or less went through the same events in his life as the one we know, but the Byleth we know is a girl..."
___

-Someone good with animals and/or can understand Pokemon?-
Yang: " Awwwwww~"
---
Claude: "From what Teach told us. The Byleth you know has gone through a lot more. I mean, the Emblem is still in his teacher days."
---
-but whooooo?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Girls like us need to look our best, after all~"
---
Palutena: "I can't disagree there."
---
Shez: "Don't knock it until you try it, girl."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Go, Bigger Me!" :b:
Medb: "Agreed girlfriend~ Shall we get going~?" -she didn't say girlfriend as in being in an actual relationship, just friendly-
---
Morrigan: "Which is might we should get a match later~" 😉
---
Draco: "Just order whatever..."
---
Tiki: "Just wait for a little longer...!"

Yeah!
-eager to spar more-

Did you say...."girlfriend".....?
-he is genuinely shocked-

-nah, Burrito has no problem with Ghost TYPE Pokémon.....except maybe the likes of Giratina and other big ones that could eat her-

Taiga: "Get ready once again!"

Natsuki: "That was my reaction too"
Yuri: "N-Natsuki!"
Monika: "Yeah... She and I share bedroom"

-To be fair, who wouldn't have a problem with a Giratina suddenly appearing?-

-Poor Robin Hood- :V
Musashi: -Licking some of the orange food she's drenched on- "Hey, at least it didn't taste bad"
Glad to hear it!

Star: "...You know what? It really has." :) "I just wish I could tell Glossaryck..."

-Lily recalls Star mentioning that, according Ingrid's findings, at least, Glossaryck may not be totally gone?-
___

Linebeck: "I don't think I've ever had a better pastry of any kind before!"
___

-Surprised but furious, Aquamarine immediately turned her head up to look for the source of the attack!-
___

Squirtle: "(Also a relief...)"
___

-Chrono and Amy dressed more casually?-
Lily: "Alas..."
---
Natsuki: "You can thank me any time" :p
---
-It was Cyclonus, but on the ground, Hook and Mixmaster would also find themselves slashed by some claws-
---
Bumblebee: "But enough about that, how has your time been here?"
---
-Indeed, the former even has a purse now!-

___

___

___

___

___

---

---
-Byleth and Shez ordered enough that the others realized they would qualify as gluttons within Chaldea-
---
---
---

[Heh... gottem.]
-Gorgon would also attempt to bit but that will continue below-
---
-They would feel paralized and writtle in pain as a result of the curses-
Koyanskaya: "...We won't allow it... NONE OF YOU PESTS WILL INTERFERE! WE'LL CREATE A WORLD WHERE ANIMALS CAN LIVE IN PEACE AFTER EXTERMINATING EVERY SINGLE HUMAN IN ALL OF THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER GET IN OUR WAY AGAIN!
I AM BEAST IV:L!"
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock always tired of you!" -the five dinosaur Autobots roared and charged through the dark inferno, Swoop using her pteranodon beast mode to already bombard the Beast on her face, while Koyanskaya tried to use Earthquake, something felt all throughout the tower and even outside-

Yuuno: "W-What is that?!"
Fate: "Clearly the enemy" -Bardiche in sword form-

Charlotte: "Right we- HOLD UP! Isn't that one mech capable of destroying a planet? Has it been dealt with?"
---
Suzuka: "Huh, that's plentiful"
---
-Jeanne instead attempts to block-
Jeanne: "We need to corner it..."
---
da Vinci: "There's already a large number of our members there, so they have to be taking care of it"
Eleonora: "She's right, you know?"
Tiki: "Thank you for your assistance" :)
---
Sakura: "GENGAR!" -immediately went to check- "Oh goodness, I didn't think this would happen..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Medb: "Agreed girlfriend~ Shall we get going~?" -she didn't say girlfriend as in being in an actual relationship, just friendly-
---
Morrigan: "Which is might we should get a match later~" 😉
---
Draco: "Just order whatever..."
---
Tiki: "Just wait for a little longer...!"
Camilla: "Oh, absolutely, girlfriend~" -likewise-
---
Palutena: "...." -looking at Lilith- "You weren't kidding about the fighting nut part..."
---
-because this is about music, one of the other Servants suggests an electric guitar for Draco?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "I shall!"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: "Get ready once again!"

Natsuki: "That was my reaction too"
Yuri: "N-Natsuki!"
Monika: "Yeah... She and I share bedroom"

-To be fair, who wouldn't have a problem with a Giratina suddenly appearing?-

Musashi: -Licking some of the orange food she's drenched on- "Hey, at least it didn't taste bad"

Koyanskaya: "...We won't allow it... NONE OF YOU PESTS WILL INTERFERE! WE'LL CREATE A WORLD WHERE ANIMALS CAN LIVE IN PEACE AFTER EXTERMINATING EVERY SINGLE HUMAN IN ALL OF THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER GET IN OUR WAY AGAIN!
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock always tired of you!" -the five dinosaur Autobots roared and charged through the dark inferno, Swoop using her pteranodon beast mode to already bombard the Beast on her face, while Koyanskaya tried to use Earthquake, something felt all throughout the tower and even outside-

Charlotte: "Right we- HOLD UP! Isn't that one mech capable of destroying a planet? Has it been dealt with?"

da Vinci: "There's already a large number of our members there, so they have to be taking care of it"
---
Sakura: "GENGAR!" -immediately went to check- "Oh goodness, I didn't think this would happen..."

-enters a pouncing stance once more-

Not that I'm judging, I'm just....a little surprised considering you made me as a boy....
....also no offense, but I don't want to be in the same room seeing and hearing things all night.

-just ask Cyrus :V-

-and he might come in new varieties.... :V-

-counters with an explosive quake of his own!-

No, thank-a you....if you hadn't shown up, I would-a still be dealing with those other ones....

-he keeps a pained grin in an attempt to not worry her-
[I'll be fine....just a flesh wound. ....ghost flesh, anyway.]

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I HEARD THAT! Just for those insults, I will be making a cameo appearance in the below Halloween arc!

-So only less familiar threatening ghosts or giant monsters...Not like Alphys realizes that yet, so she's worried about how she might react to ghosts in general due to the ongoing invasion- :V

(...I hope she doesn't get scared by Napstablook or Aya, either...)

Lily: "Alas..."
---
Natsuki: "You can thank me any time" :p
---
-It was Cyclonus, but on the ground, Hook and Mixmaster would also find themselves slashed by some claws-
---
Bumblebee: "But enough about that, how has your time been here?"
---
-Indeed, the former even has a purse now!-
-I guess she didn't recall that then- :V

Star: "...Except Glossaryck might not be...totally gone? Not like I've found many clues to how in the past several months.."
___

Linebeck: "...Erm, thanks, I suppose. You chefs here in general seem to know what you're doing much more than most chefs where I'm from."
___

-Aquamarine immediately tried to catch Cyclonus and any nearby traitorous Decepticons in her tractor beam-
___

Pichu: "(Well, we miss home...But everyone here has been really nice.)"

Pikachu: "(And the doctors and nurses have taken really good care of us!)" :)
___

Mabel: "Casual wear is just another step in spending a normal, off the clock day!"

Yang: " Awwwwww~"
---
Claude: "From what Teach told us. The Byleth you know has gone through a lot more. I mean, the Emblem is still in his teacher days."
---
-but whooooo?-
-Winter might not be one of the gluttons, but it's clear that she's become spoiled on the food that's made around here despite growing up as a Wild Pokemon-
___

Dipper: "Wait, he is?"
___

-I was gonna say Undyne, but since I just had her around for the Lilith and Viridi thing I'm not sure now...-

---

---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---

[Heh... gottem.]
-Unless Medusa or the Autobots have the means to grab Spamton from a very long distance or have beams that can instantly strike a long distance target, Spamton is already way too far away for any of their attacks to land-
___

Ugh, shut up! Seriously, did I sound anything like this back when I was in my anti-human phase?

Star: "The very fact that you're aware that you're a Beast should tell you that your goals are messed up, lady! Erm...people!"

XJ-7: "...Right. You don't seem to speak English. Plus there that's helmet robot on your head..." -Wondering if Helix is fully in control of himself like Coyle is whenever she uses a Hedlok-

HOLY [[cungadero]], IF IT ISN'T MY OLD PAL KRIS !! YOU'RE BEEN [[busy dethroning tyrants]], HAVEN'T YOU ??

Susie: "The hell is the freak?! Kris, you've seen this giant robot guy before...?"

Kris: "H-How did you...become...that...?"

-The young Bureau agents would notice that Kris both sounds and looks quite uncharacteristically terrified-

Actually That Was A Memory Bank Error. Lord Zedd Himself Transformed Himself Into A Form Of Much Greater Height And Weight And Destroyed It Himself. Informants From My Loyal Subjects Have Informed Me That Koyanskaya Herself Temporarily Used His Megazord The Last They Located It
___

Dipper: -Whispering to some of the others- "At least they're considerate enough to cook their own food instead of asking the kitchen staff to overwork for a mountain of food they probably don't need..."

Mabel: -Also whispering- "No offense, but there's a lot of people who do the exact opposite..."
___

-The Silver Zebesian hisses at them, firing more laser beams while also launching another aerial kick at either of them, even as more blood pours out of it's gut wound and seaps through it's armor-
___

Tetra: "That doesn't mean we should stay here and do nothing!"

-Being one to frequently venture out on dangerous missions on her own or without telling any grown-ups, Medli is already trying to think of an alternative route for her and the others to get out-

-Neither Tiki nor Peppino might have been able to reliably defeat or scare the creature off without the other's help, given everything it took just to so much as temporarily weaken and drive it off-
___

Amethyst: "Okay, do you have any idea what the heck that monster was?!"

Specimen 14: "Sure as hell wasn't a possessed doll, even if it sort of looked like one..."

Steven: "Oh c-crud, it actually hurt you! Don't worry, Gengar, I might be able to heal it.."

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-So only less familiar threatening ghosts or giant monsters...Not like Alphys realizes that yet, so she's worried about how she might react to ghosts in general due to the ongoing invasion- :V

(...I hope she doesn't get scared by Napstablook or Aya, either...)

Ugh, shut up! Seriously, did I sound anything like this back when I was in my anti-human phase?

Star: "The very fact that you're aware that you're a Beast should tell you that your goals are messed up, lady! Erm...people!"

-Being one to frequently venture out on dangerous missions on her own or without telling any grown-ups, Medli is already trying to think of an alternative route for her and the others to get out-

-Neither Tiki nor Peppino might have been able to reliably defeat or scare the creature off without the other's help, given everything it took just to so much as temporarily weaken and drive it off-
___

Specimen 14: "Sure as hell wasn't a possessed doll, even if it sort of looked like one..."

Steven: "Oh c-crud, it actually hurt you! Don't worry, Gengar, I might be able to heal it.."

-yeah, she may actually want to challenge Gengar in spite of being at a severe disadvantage, just like in Bidoof's Big Stand-

-the others mentioned....not sure; might have to refresh me-

-will wait until Digi responds for the counter-quake-

-the makeshift duo aren't fully aware of their situation, are they....?-

[Don't worry about me, it's not much....]
-hack-
[....ok, maybe it's more than I thought.]

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

-another of the displaced victims of Dark Samus is roaming around munching on any food it can find-
-unlike Bidoof, he isn't so easily spooked-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
-Unless Medusa or the Autobots have the means to grab Spamton from a very long distance or have beams that can instantly strike a long distance target, Spamton is already way too far away for any of their attacks to land-
___

XJ-7: "...Right. You don't seem to speak English. Plus there that's helmet robot on your head..." -Wondering if Helix is fully in control of himself like Coyle is whenever she uses a Hedlok-

HOLY [[cungadero]], IF IT ISN'T MY OLD PAL KRIS !! YOU'RE BEEN [[busy dethroning tyrants]], HAVEN'T YOU ??

Susie: "The hell is the freak?! Kris, you've seen this giant robot guy before...?"

Kris: "H-How did you...become...that...?"

-The young Bureau agents would notice that Kris both sounds quite uncharacteristically terrified-

Actually That Was A Memory Bank Error. Lord Zedd Himself Transformed Himself Into A Form Of Much Greater Height And Weight And Destroyed It Himself. Informants From My Loyal Subjects Have Informed Me That Koyanskaya Herself Temporarily Used His Megazord The Last They Located It
___

Dipper: -Whispering to some of the others- "At least they're considerate enough to cook their own food instead of asking the kitchen staff to overwork for a mountain of food they probably don't need..."

Mabel: -Also whispering- "No offense, but there's a lot of people who do the exact opposite..."
___

-The Silver Zebesian hisses at them, firing more laser beams while also launching another aerial kick at either of them, even as more blood pours out of it's gut wound and seaps through it's armor-
___

___

-he keeps a pained grin in an attempt to not worry her-
[I'll be fine....just a flesh wound. ....ghost flesh, anyway.]
-Medusa will definitely try beams but they might not reach Spamton-
---
Viridi: "What a fitting title, because you're about to take a massive L, girl." :p

Arlon: "Good one, Mistress Viridi."

Viridi: "Thank you, Arlon."

-I will leave the answer to that ambiguous-

-besides, someone's been hanging out in Coyle's room since the scientist's connection to the Grid was shut down and was getting bored-

Ingrid: And here I thought shutting down the connection would make the fight shorter, not longer. Perhaps I need to take direct action? -about to hack-
---
Shez: -heard the whispers and jokingly looked at Musashi-
---
-Kamui tries to stab and pin the Zebesian with a good ol' side B, aiming for the current wound it has-
---
Kanna: ".......If things take a turn and more people are needed, do you promise to let us out and help?"
---
Jaune: "....That thing can cut through souls? That's... very bad for us."

Nora: "That's like, our one good defense made useless... We REALLY gotta be careful now."

I HEARD THAT! Just for those insults, I will be making a cameo appearance in the below Halloween arc!
OH NO! YOU ****ING DON'T! That thing has already taken too long as is!

-Winter might not be one of the gluttons, but it's clear that she's become spoiled on the food that's made around here despite growing up as a Wild Pokemon-
___

Dipper: "Wait, he is?"
___

-I was gonna say Undyne, but since I just had her around for the Lilith and Viridi thing I'm not sure now...-
-another result of being a Schnee... except Weiss actually has a lot of self-control around food to not ruin her Huntress activities-
---
Edelgard: "Indeed. Seeing a female Byleth with green hair was a shock to all of us."
---
-hmmmmm-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, she may actually want to challenge Gengar in spite of being at a severe disadvantage, just like in Bidoof's Big Stand-

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

-another of the displaced victims of Dark Samus is roaming around munching on any food it can find-
-unlike Bidoof, he isn't so easily spooked-

(...Actually, I wonder if she'd want to battle any fellow Pokemon as practice or training first.)

(She's probably more familiar with just battling Pokemon, and it'd be a good start to her training. Or at the very least a much safer one...)

-The kitchen staff even had to keep him out of the food supplies at one point, wond.-

-another result of being a Schnee... except Weiss actually has a lot of self-control around food to not ruin her Huntress activities-
---
Edelgard: "Indeed. Seeing a female Byleth with green hair was a shock to all of us."
---
-hmmmmm-
-And while Winter herself does as well, as evidenced by how she remains in good shape to keep battling as well, rarely talks about how she used to hunt for bugs or scavenge for simple fruits, both of which are a normal part of a wild fox's diet-

-She's so used to eating high quality food here and has enjoyed such a variety of it that she might actually dislike bugs and some wild fruits if she tried them again, despite being an omnivorous species-

___

Dipper: "It sounded like Claude didn't even know yet...Well, either that or was surprised that I forgot your guys' Byleth was a male with blue hair."
___

-And I actually couldn't think of anyone else besides Kamui, so I guess Undyne works- :V

Top Bottom