• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmmm, I'll keep it a surprise~"
---
Marie: "...Oh well, hope you enjoy yourself here!" :)

(I have yet to decide. Her whole thing is that she's an Avenger that exists out of having a hidden disdain for the French for how they treated her but moreso due to how her kids died because of that, so she's also very maternal and wants to protect children)
---
Scrapper: "Enough for some to enter and make their way with stuff..."
-Astrotrain and Blackout accompany them, given how they're big guys that would carry stuff easily-
---
Atalanta: "I guess we all commit mistakes"
---
-He's never had that, just people that are much older or younger-
Star: "Awwww, really? But it sounds important!" :urg:
___

Linebeck: "...Thanks. Why are you being so kind to me, anyhow?"

(Sounds like she might fit in more with the general Avengers in that case. Atalanta and Specter Knight would certainly relate to her motive even while not remotely agreeing with her methods.)
___

So it's certainly been raided by scavengers already...
___

Pichu: "(So one of the Pokemon here already got adopted...)" -Awed-
___

-No one else in the entire Bureau is within his exact age group....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "This game has a feature that handles turning for you. It won't drift though..."
---
(...Hmm...Well, I don't know how well I'll do without drifting...)

-Slows down to try and turn right as a stray Bob-omb is about to detonate, launching her kart into the air...Which is immediately followed by an NPC bashing her kart off of Space Road shortly after it lands-

(But I'd certainly do better with it's help than I am right now.) :ohwell:

___

I think the Emblem stuff was unreplied?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Hmm...Well, I don't know how well I'll do without drifting...)

-Slows down to try and turn right as a stray Bob-omb is about to detonate, launching her kart into the air...Which is immediately followed by an NPC bashing her kart off of Space Road shortly after it lands-

(But I'd certainly do better with it's help than I am right now.) :ohwell:

___

I think the Emblem stuff was unreplied?
Weiss: "We could set it up after this race."
---

Alear: "I can certainly see why... but what kind of magic is this?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "We could set it up after this race."
---

Alear: "I can certainly see why... but what kind of magic is this?"
(I'd be grateful for that, thank you,) :lol:

-Miraculously just managing to stay in 10th place, doing only slightly better than two NPCs-

___

Mabel: "It's not. It's powered by electricity without magic." :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Koyanskaya tried to quickly give herself Ground-type properties to make her resistant, though that gives the others some time to get weapons drawn-
Shirou: "...I was not expecting to be protected by you, but I don't mind" -MULAGIR IN HAND-

Fate: "I don't understand why express such distaste for optional toppings"
-Hopefully there's no Specimens from Spooky's mansion that get in his way- :V

Mash: "How do you feel now?"

Taiga: "....Awwwwwwww~!"

Sayori: "...Are you stuck like that now?"

-With the starting level being of basic reading, how each letter sounds and connect, and vowels-

(Damn, he's even giving her the "disappointed" treatment. I thought he was her Pokemon, not her dad.) :p

-Star even tried to cast her blue barrier spell to try and shield everyone from the fire...But there were a few who might've gotten hit anyway due to the sheer speed the flames traveled at-

TLink: "I don't think any...okay, well, most foods or food combinations should be judged until you actually try them. Can't judge a book by it's cover!"

Tetra: "You literally wince every time you're about to drink a health potion."

TLink: "That's because those actually do taste really bad..." :urg:

-Oh, Peppino very well might... But whether ot not he can defeat them depends on the Specimen(s) in question. He's defeated some pretty insane things when sufficiently angered or panicked- :V

(J-Just keep that Clown distracted, please! Kick it's butt if it tries anything!)

-Also actually believes Gengar can defeat it...Well, she hopes he could, at least- :V

The note also says that whatever he found that he used to summon her as a ghost, it apparently used to be used for evil practices...If Spooky really is cursed after all, that explains it. You don't mess with ancient cursed ritual artifacts. :glare:

Viridi: -is not sure what to say...-

Viridi: "Don't get used to it. We simply have a common foe."
-falls to the ground with a thud-

-she FOCUSING on letters...-

-but time to continue training?-

If you mean can I project the other form anymore, doesn't seem to be the case. My power isn't quite as vast as in my own Digital Field.
-he definitely seems a bit mellower now that the encounter happened-
-still inclined to mentally torture others, but it's like the cold emptiness inside him now has a flickering flame- -a blue flame-
-Digi already knows what this means but it is indeed foreshadowing-

-well if she's gonna act like a spoiled kid.... :V-

-staring with glowing eyes as if doing a staring contest now-

-any Specimen should know not to interfere with a speeding Italian man under the "30 minutes or less" rule :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Which might work...unless the stunning stare's effect runs out before he's fully encased in stone-
___

-Star even tried to cast her blue barrier spell to try and shield everyone from the fire...But there were a few who might've gotten hit anyway due to the sheer speed the flames traveled at-

Ralsei: "I'm also pretty sure all of our friends still here would be caught in said explosions..."

Susie: "I say we track down the punk in charge here and take 'em down ourselves!"

-Who happend to XJ-9 herself, who's startled and stopped from flying towards Coyle mid-flight-

Then help them we shall! Right, companions?

-Unless Chen Gong had any additional steps in their plan that he needs most of the Servants around to help execute the next stages of it?-

___

-Now Byleth definitely wants a rematch?-
___

-The zoo seems to operate on all days that don't involve festivals, major royal events or traditional holidays-

-That said, some of the animals are definitely not afraid to mess with the zookeepers or guests, with some of the warnicorns and giant beetles in particular often deliberately making loud noises to spook people who aren't aware they're near their enclosures- :V
___

TLink: "I don't think any...okay, well, most foods or food combinations should be judged until you actually try them. Can't judge a book by it's cover!"

Tetra: "You literally wince every time you're about to drink a health potion."

TLink: "That's because those actually do taste really bad..." :urg:

-Oh, Peppino very well might... But whether ot not he can defeat them depends on the Specimen(s) in question. He's defeated some pretty insane things when sufficiently angered or panicked- :V
___

Steven: -To what Weiss said previously- "Got it! I'll make sure this doll stays focused on targeting me!"

-The Hooked Doll keeps trying to hover towards Steven to attack him taking his use of his continued use of shield despite having phased through it before a as a challenge, but is moving much slower now thanks to Penny's windstorm, and is now showing substantial visible damage from the light arrows that Takeru keeps shooting at it-

(J-Just keep that Clown distracted, please! Kick it's butt if it tries anything!)

-Also actually believes Gengar can defeat it...Well, she hopes he could, at least- :V

The note also says that whatever he found that he used to summon her as a ghost, it apparently used to be used for evil practices...If Spooky really is cursed after all, that explains it. You don't mess with ancient cursed ritual artifacts. :glare:
-with two gorgons working on it, it'll be fast-
---

-so Helix pulls Jenny towards him to punch-
---
Byleth: "I was just thinking about holding back less, actually."
---
Kamui: -was startled-
---
Kanna: "Now I'm curious about these potions..."
---
Weiss: "Great job, everyone! It's working!"

-any Specimen should know not to interfere with a speeding Italian man under the "30 minutes or less" rule :V-
-Spamton would be distracted by a really large Autobot who just arrived at the scene-
-Unknown to him though, it's just a hologram projected by a green Autobot that turned into a jeep-
1710989773404.png

---
Shirou: "Works for me"
-He would proceed to do this!-
-To Koyanskaya's own surprise, it does hurt-
-After all, Emblems are not human-crafted, but Divine Dragon crafted, though a human wielding them still didn't make it as fully strong as the attack should be-

Fate: "Would that be Repulsa or that Koyanskaya woman?"

-Well I just want Dinobots now- :V
-Grimlock roared in approval-
---
Suzuka: "Huh, that's the case then?" -maybe they could go somewhere after this-
---
Jeanne: "Oh, sorry for disturbing!" -takes a step back-
---
Abby: "Are they really that bad?"

-He will make sure to deliver the pizza on time! Right?-
---
Takeru: "Take what you need!" -ketp at it!-

Sakura: -To Gengar- "Good job" :) -to Jenny- "...Desperate measures, huh"
-With the starting level being of basic reading, how each letter sounds and connect, and vowels-

-but time to continue training?-

If you mean can I project the other form anymore, doesn't seem to be the case. My power isn't quite as vast as in my own Digital Field.
-still inclined to mentally torture others, but it's like the cold emptiness inside him now has a flickering flame- -a blue flame-
Mash: "You're understanding, right?"

-Indeed, SO TAIGA SWINGS KENDO SWORD-

Azura: "Isn't it incredible?"
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-she truly definitely hates it... as she lets the hug happen-
---
-YAAAAAAY-
Olivia: "It is! I don't know how people where you live now have done this, but it's amazing!"
Inigo: "She also mentioned they can record sounds and voices, is it true?"
---
Elizabeth: After that mansion, I needed this!
---
-Yeah... Only letting her think her guard is down, that's it-
---
-THEY GOT TO BOOZA OVER POW BLOCK-
Star: "Awwww, really? But it sounds important!" :urg:
___

Linebeck: "...Thanks. Why are you being so kind to me, anyhow?"

(Sounds like she might fit in more with the general Avengers in that case. Atalanta and Specter Knight would certainly relate to her motive even while not remotely agreeing with her methods.)
___

So it's certainly been raided by scavengers already...
___

Pichu: "(So one of the Pokemon here already got adopted...)" -Awed-
___

-No one else in the entire Bureau is within his exact age group....-
Star: "Don't worry about it, you will see sooooon~" :p
---
Marie: "It's just how I am to everyone" :)

(Maybe, I dunno how to handle her though, wether separately, or a split personality)
---
Scrapper: "One way to find out" -thus they enter-
---
Atalanta: "And I'm sure she's doing fine" :)
Kintoki: "Heh, I should go see and say hi later!"
---
-Not really, even Amy who he's known since little is two years older-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Star: "Don't worry about it, you will see sooooon~" :p
---
Marie: "It's just how I am to everyone" :)

(Maybe, I dunno how to handle her though, wether separately, or a split personality)
---
Scrapper: "One way to find out" -thus they enter-
---
Atalanta: "And I'm sure she's doing fine" :)
Kintoki: "Heh, I should go see and say hi later!"
---
-Not really, even Amy who he's known since little is two years older-
Star: "You're really keeping up the suspense on this one..."
___

Linebeck: "Except for your enemies, but I got that point already."

(Her official addition to the game seems relatively new, so I do get it. I personally wouldn't go with the split personality idea unless she eventually splits off from the original Marie as her own entity, but that's just me.)
___

-Are there any traps?-
___

Pichu: "(Now I wanna go see her, too!)"

Pikachu: "(Now now, sis, we still haven't talked to Mr. Kintoki for that long.)"
___

-And that along with his sheer dedication to the job itself...-

-...Chrono may not realize it, but those factors seems to have alienated him from many other teenagers his age...-

Patrick Star: "FOCUSING..."

Viridi: -is not sure what to say...-
-Undyne doesn't crack any jokes out loud yet, though...-

-...Mostly for Whiskers' sake. This seems to be a personal matter for him at this point-

-with two gorgons working on it, it'll be fast-
---

-so Helix pulls Jenny towards him to punch-
---
Byleth: "I was just thinking about holding back less, actually."
---
Kamui: -was startled-
---
Kanna: "Now I'm curious about these potions..."
---
Weiss: "Great job, everyone! It's working!"
-Spamton would be distracted by a really large Autobot who just arrived at the scene-
-Unknown to him though, it's just a hologram projected by a green Autobot that turned into a jeep-
View attachment 386736
---
-After all, Emblems are not human-crafted, but Divine Dragon crafted, though a human wielding them still didn't make it as fully strong as the attack should be-

Fate: "Would that be Repulsa or that Koyanskaya woman?"

-Well I just want Dinobots now- :V
-Grimlock roared in approval-
---
---
---

---

-Even if Spamton is distracted by the Autobot projection in question, that just prompts him to fly towards it-

-Which again, given his sheer robotic strength, is probably enough to crack most of the magic stone that's still in the process of encasing him-

___

Now THAT was badass! Nice shot, Shirou! :p

Ralsei: "...I guess they're technically co-leaders right now?"

-Which lands, but how strong is it?-

-Fair enough- :V
___

-Hanging out casually as well? Most people who tend to have friendly yet dangerous spars around here end up becoming friends after a fair battle- :p
___

-The warnicorn and giant beetles chuckle mischevously at their reactions-
___

TLink: "They have this super unpleasant ultra bitter taste. It's like having soup made with some of the worst tasting yet effective medicine out there..."

-Well, none of them perceive him as a threat at first since he mostly just looks like a normal human...But Peppino runs so quickly that he speeds right past even the Specimens that might actually cause him problems in a direct fight like the highly deadly and intagible ghosts and entities like Speciem 4, Specimen 8 and Specimen 11, who are neither able to catch up to him nor keep track of him-

-All three of hte particularly dangerous Specimens are flabbergasted, to say the least- :V
___

Steven: "We won't let you hurt anyone else!" -Throws his shield at the Hooked Doll like a boomerang, which surprisingly does stun it, leaving it even more open to energy and magic-based attack-

-The light arrows in particular are gradually damging the Hooked Doll's shell, but the Silver Eyes should be enough to finish it off and release the spirit trapped within the doll-

(Tsk, so that was the likely cause for her curse...Is there a chance this artifact is still here?)

(Yeah, do we just have to destroy it?)

-Due to the fact that Gengar is no longer looking away or blinking, the Clown is currently no longer moving forward at all, and even remains as still and silent as a statue-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I'd be grateful for that, thank you,) :lol:

-Miraculously just managing to stay in 10th place, doing only slightly better than two NPCs-

___

Mabel: "It's not. It's powered by electricity without magic." :p
-and then she would get Smurt Steering-
---
Alear: "Fascinating..."

Olivia: "It is! I don't know how people where you live now have done this, but it's amazing!"
Inigo: "She also mentioned they can record sounds and voices, is it true?"
---
Elizabeth: After that mansion, I needed this!
---
-Yeah... Only letting her think her guard is down, that's it-
---
-THEY GOT TO BOOZA OVER POW BLOCK-
Azura: "That is true, but it doesn't match hearing them for real."
---
-YEAH, YOU DID-
---
-funny denial moment-
---
-AND HE FLEW AWAY-

-...Mostly for Whiskers' sake. This seems to be a personal matter for him at this point-
-Viridi lowers her head, unable to reply-

---
---
---
---

---
-Even if Spamton is distracted by the Autobot projection in question, that just prompts him to fly towards it-

-Which again, given his sheer robotic strength, is probably enough to crack most of the magic stone that's still in the process of encasing him-

___

___

-Hanging out casually as well? Most people who tend to have friendly yet dangerous spars around here end up becoming friends after a fair battle- :p
___

___

TLink: "They have this super unpleasant ultra bitter taste. It's like having soup made with some of the worst tasting yet effective medicine out there..."

-Well, none of them perceive him as a threat at first since he mostly just looks like a normal human...But Peppino runs so quickly that he speeds right past even the Specimens that might actually cause him problems in a direct fight like the highly deadly and intagible ghosts and entities like Speciem 4, Specimen 8 and Specimen 11, who are neither able to catch up to him nor keep track of him-

-All three of hte particularly dangerous Specimens are flabbergasted, to say the least- :V
___

Steven: "We won't let you hurt anyone else!" -Throws his shield at the Hooked Doll like a boomerang, which surprisingly does stun it, leaving it even more open to energy and magic-based attack-

-The light arrows in particular are gradually damging the Hooked Doll's shell, but the Silver Eyes should be enough to finish it off and release the spirit trapped within the doll-
Queen Medusa: "How annoying... this guy is even more persistent to stay alive than Pit..."
---
-did Shirou pick the Killer Bow, Mulagir or one of his own? because I'd imagine Mulagir would hurt even more since she likely has some dragon in her-

-Artoria feels driven to go Lodestar Rush with Falchion on her?-

-it's as strong as her usual grab attacks-
---
Byleth: "I have more tricks up my sleeves than you realize."
---
Kamui: "...Not funny..."
---
Kanna: "Hopefully, it's at least effective..." -has finally found food she wouldn't want-
---
Weiss: -tries to shock the doll with an electricity strike from her rapier-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "You're really keeping up the suspense on this one..."
___

Linebeck: "Except for your enemies, but I got that point already."

(Her official addition to the game seems relatively new, so I do get it. I personally wouldn't go with the split personality idea unless she eventually splits off from the original Marie as her own entity, but that's just me.)
___

-Are there any traps?-
___

Pichu: "(Now I wanna go see her, too!)"

Pikachu: "(Now now, sis, we still haven't talked to Mr. Kintoki for that long.)"
___

-And that along with his sheer dedication to the job itself...-

-...Chrono may not realize it, but those factors seems to have alienated him from many other teenagers his age...-
Lily: "Yeah, I am aware"
---
Marie: "That's about correeeect~"

(I dunno tbh, she differs more than Atalanta Alter, but at the same time I dunno about if it's enough to wrrant her being separate)
---
-Given this was Lockdown's ship, there's no doubt that there are a couple of them still active-
-As well as some of his bounties still roaming around, such as the dinosaur robots from last time-
---
Kintoki: "Alright, what you'd like to hear?"
---
-Yeah... HE doesn't knows too many out the job-
Azura: "That is true, but it doesn't match hearing them for real."
---
-YEAH, YOU DID-
---
-funny denial moment-
---
-AND HE FLEW AWAY-
Olivia: "Oh, can we try to see?"
---
-Pit notices Liz is staring at him with dreamy eyes?-
---
-Indeed, par of the course-
-Kama would relate if she could see it-
---
-MAKING THE SMOL TIKI GASP-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-Indeed, SO TAIGA SWINGS KENDO SWORD-

(Tsk, so that was the likely cause for her curse...Is there a chance this artifact is still here?)

-Due to the fact that Gengar is no longer looking away or blinking, the Clown is currently no longer moving forward at all, and even remains as still and silent as a statue-

-did Shirou pick the Killer Bow, Mulagir or one of his own? because I'd imagine Mulagir would hurt even more since she likely has some dragon in her-
-PFFF PHANTOM-
-but yeah, she's trying to learn, in the zone and not hearing Mash or Alphys-
-not trying to be rude, but she's just tuned out outside stimuli-

-gets up covered in soot, then shakes it off, crouching to ponder the next course of action-

-bites down with Critical Bite!-
-not enough to break the stick, but now she can't pull it away as he clamps on it-

-IceDevimon stuff unreplied Digi, though just as well with what I've talked about in Discord DMs since the foreshadowing might be retconned into something else :V-

-does Viridi walk away in shame?-

-a stare like staring deep into the soul.....-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Ralsei: "...I guess they're technically co-leaders right now?"

-Fair enough- :V
___

___

___

___

Queen Medusa: "How annoying... this guy is even more persistent to stay alive than Pit..."
---

---
---
---
Kanna: "Hopefully, it's at least effective..." -has finally found food she wouldn't want-
---
-PFFF PHANTOM-

-gets up covered in soot, then shakes it off, crouching to ponder the next course of action-

Gorgon: "WHEN IS HE GOING TO ****** DIE?!" -sent her snake hairs to bite and try to tear him apart-
-She is quite pissed-
---
-Mulagir no question, and yes, Artoria tried to no question-
Shirou: "Thanks, but she's far from down"

Fate: "I suggest we prioritize one ourselves"

-So yeah, GRIMLOCK LEAPS-
---
Suzuka: "Funny, so do I" :p
---
Jeanne: "Oh, so it was like that..."
---
Jack: "What if you put sugar in it?"
Jeanne Lily: "You can't put sugar in medicine"

-That won't end pretty- :V
---
-More shots are done, but is Ruby ready to unleash them?-

Sakura: "We need to find out..."
-PFFF PHANTOM-

-bites down with Critical Bite!-
-not enough to break the stick, but now she can't pull it away as he clamps on it-

-IceDevimon stuff unreplied Digi, though just as well with what I've talked about in Discord DMs since the foreshadowing might be retconned into something else :V-
Mash: "Huh, she's putting her all..."

Taiga: "Huh?!" -tried to shake him off-

-FRICK, SORRY-
Sayori: "Ooooh! ...So, what's your current plan?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, I am aware"
---
Marie: "That's about correeeect~"

(I dunno tbh, she differs more than Atalanta Alter, but at the same time I dunno about if it's enough to wrrant her being separate)
---
-Given this was Lockdown's ship, there's no doubt that there are a couple of them still active-
-As well as some of his bounties still roaming around, such as the dinosaur robots from last time-
---
Kintoki: "Alright, what you'd like to hear?"
---
-Yeah... HE doesn't knows too many out the job-
Star: "Well, now that you're here, would you mind at least helping with me with a spell here? I'm...kinda having trouble memorizing the name." :lol:

-Despite all the other insane spells she's learned to cast or even invented, she still hasn't learned a basic like Levitato?-
___

Linebeck: "I guess I can't complaint about compliments." :p -Still prideful-

(The idea of her eventually splitting off into a separate entity as a true Marie Alter and similar to some of the Servants who have Beast counterparts trying to break loose would be interesting, imo, but that depends on how developed Marie Alter is as a character in-game so far.)
___

-Quietly- There are at least a few potentially active traps up ahead...
___

Squirtle: "(Wait, for starters, how can you understand us?)"

-Atalanta probably explained how she herself could off-screen, or maybe on-screen and I just forgot- :lol:

___

-And speaking of, Mabel is now waving a hand in front of his face-

Mabel: "Helllooooo? Chrono? You're kinda spacing out, here..."

-and then she would get Smurt Steering-
---
Alear: "Fascinating..."
(It makes the karts turn away from pitfalls on their own?!) :surprised:
___

-The Emblems question how it can't be using magic?-

-PFFF PHANTOM-
-I had to make the joke- :V

-Alphys totally gets it, if anything that just makes her even more proud of the Bidoof-

Sh-She's already focused on trying to learn! :b:

-What Golden asked-

---

---
---
---
---
Gorgon: "WHEN IS HE GOING TO ****** DIE?!" -sent her snake hairs to bite and try to tear him apart-
-She is quite pissed-
---

---
---
---

---

IM NOT [[afraid of the dark]] OF SOME [[furry little beast]] !! KOYANSKAYA [[placed an order]] FOR THAT [[vermin's]] [[judge, jury and executioner]] !! ALL PART OF THE DEAL !!

-The snake hairs are unable to do anything other than tear off some of the strings/wires holding Spamton up, and he quickly retaliates by firing scattered laser beams from his eyes, three sets of right triangle-shaped beams from his nose, and a bunch of wind-symbol shaped projectiles that travel down, then upwards from his mouth, all at the same time-

-There's almost no space for anyone to dodge them conventionally-

___

Then let's take her down now!

-Summons Hector if he wasn't there already. Is Cu there as well?-

-As a consequence, the already badly damaged and battered Jenny is in even worse shape due to the grab attack, with, with tons of dents and scratches in her armor-

-One of the metal pigtails on her heads even falls off due to the extent of the damage she took, leaving her unable to use one of her several jet boosters and one of her two razorangs-

-The other XJs who witnessed this, however, are absolutely pissed off-

Susie: "Uhh, well...which one of them's closer to causing immediate problems?"

Ralsei: "We can't know for sure unless we find them, or happen to find someone who does know exactly what they're up to..."

-Causing major damage to various Copies upon landing?-
___

I think that can be ssaid about almost everyone here...
___

-The warnicorns and giant beetles still think it was kinda funny- :V
___

TLink: "Well, you can, but that usually spoils the effects of the medicine..."

-Peppino might notice several ghosts, monsters and mutants on his delivery route...Or not, because he's running so fast- :V -Either way, he'd at least get the pizzas delivered without issue-
___

-What Digi asked-

-The Hooked Doll is practically a fried pincushion full of arrows and bullet holes at this point...But it then manages to teleport out of the windstorm, at least temporarily, and tries to hover towards Takeru and Weiss next, phasing out of the wall on side the cellar they're currently facing-

Penny: "It's capable of teleportation?!" :urg:

-Trying to download files from that computer- Looks like this computer is busted, too...I can try to bring it back to the surface if we need to, but for now, it sounds like our best bet is to investigate the Spirit Seal and Hellgate rooms...

(Then we've no time to waste. Let's go!)

-The Clown remains completely unfazed, and Gengar can sense that even the entity's aura is unchanged-

-Whatever the Clown is, it doesn't fear any of them in the slightest-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Olivia: "Oh, can we try to see?"
---
-Pit notices Liz is staring at him with dreamy eyes?-
---
-Indeed, par of the course-
-Kama would relate if she could see it-
---
-MAKING THE SMOL TIKI GASP-
Azura: "I don't see why not?"
---
-nope, because cake-
---
-of course lmao-
---
-INDEED IT DOES-

-What Golden asked-
-she doesn't walk but she's certainly not speaking-

(It makes the karts turn away from pitfalls on their own?!) :surprised:
___

-The Emblems question how it can't be using magic?-
Weiss: "Indeed."
---
-surprisingly, they don't this time-

-She is quite pissed-
---

---
---
---

---

IM NOT [[afraid of the dark]] OF SOME [[furry little beast]] !! KOYANSKAYA [[placed an order]] FOR THAT [[vermin's]] [[judge, jury and executioner]] !! ALL PART OF THE DEAL !!

-The snake hairs are unable to do anything other than tear off some of the strings/wires holding Spamton up, and he quickly retaliates by firing scattered laser beams from his eyes, three sets of right triangle-shaped beams from his nose, and a bunch of wind-symbol shaped projectiles that travel down, then upwards from his mouth, all at the same time-

___

-As a consequence, the already badly damaged and battered Jenny is in even worse shape due to the grab attack, with, with tons of dents and scratches in her armor-

-One of the metal pigtails on her heads even falls off due to the extent of the damage she took, leaving her unable to use one of her several jet boosters and one of her two razorangs-

Ralsei: "We can't know for sure unless we find them, or happen to find someone who does know exactly what they're up to..."

___

___

___

-Peppino might notice several ghosts, monsters and mutants on his delivery route...Or not, because he's running so fast- :V -Either way, he'd at least get the pizzas delivered without issue-
___

-What Digi asked-

-The Hooked Doll is practically a fried pincushion full of arrows and bullet holes at this point...But it then manages to teleport out of the windstorm, at least temporarily, and tries to hover towards Takeru and Weiss next, phasing out of the wall on side the cellar they're currently facing-

-Trying to download files from that computer- Looks like this computer is busted, too...I can try to bring it back to the surface if we need to, but for now, it sounds like our best bet is to investigate the Spirit Seal and Hellgate rooms...

-The Clown remains completely unfazed, and Gengar can sense that even the entity's aura is unchanged-

Queen Medusa: "...." -just warps away and comes back later-

-comedically, she showed up only to get hit by the last one-
---
-if he's not here, she can call him-

-the Helix simply continues its pressure-
---
Shez: "Fun match, you two." :p
---
Kamui: "...It's a little funny..."
---
Kanna: "But we could have candy after taking it." :p
---
-YES SHE IS-

Ruby: "Where is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Indeed."
---
-surprisingly, they don't this time-
(Oh goodness, that's totally helpful! I'll take not being able to drift over falling off the track all the time!) :b:
___

Mabel: "This phone is powered by pure electricity! And also chemicals from batteries that the electricity is used to charge and stuff." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Well, now that you're here, would you mind at least helping with me with a spell here? I'm...kinda having trouble memorizing the name." :lol:

-Despite all the other insane spells she's learned to cast or even invented, she still hasn't learned a basic like Levitato?-
___

Linebeck: "I guess I can't complaint about compliments." :p -Still prideful-

(The idea of her eventually splitting off into a separate entity as a true Marie Alter and similar to some of the Servants who have Beast counterparts trying to break loose would be interesting, imo, but that depends on how developed Marie Alter is as a character in-game so far.)
___

-Quietly- There are at least a few potentially active traps up ahead...
___

Squirtle: "(Wait, for starters, how can you understand us?)"

-Atalanta probably explained how she herself could off-screen, or maybe on-screen and I just forgot- :lol:

___

-And speaking of, Mabel is now waving a hand in front of his face-

Mabel: "Helllooooo? Chrono? You're kinda spacing out, here..."
Lily: "Huh, I didn't knew you had problem casting Levitato..."
---
Marie: "And so, I shall interrupt you no longer~"

(Maybe... But I already want to do that with Carmilla LOL)
---
Scrapper: "Can already hear something rattling around here..."
Blackout: "I'll use my EMP generator whenever you say, boss"
Astrotrain: At least I'll have something to shoot at.
---
Kintoki: "I used to spend all time with animals, and the others began to do the same with Pokémon here"
---
Chrono: "Huh? What happened?"
Azura: "I don't see why not?"
---
-nope, because cake-
---
-of course lmao-
---
-INDEED IT DOES-
-So they curious to hear a recording-
---
-Of course, few things are more important than cake-
---
-Draco is not stopping her, for what is worth-
---
Martha: "It's over?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Oh goodness, that's totally helpful! I'll take not being able to drift over falling off the track all the time!) :b:
___

Mabel: "This phone is powered by pure electricity! And also chemicals from batteries that the electricity is used to charge and stuff." :p
Weiss: -took some time to pat-
---
Dimitri: "Harnessing the very elements without magic... Incredible!"

-So they curious to hear a recording-
---
-Of course, phew things are more important than cake-
---
-Draco is not stopping her, for what is worth-
---
Martha: "It's over?"
-Auzra has some of her own songs-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-enjoying it?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It would appear so."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Huh, I didn't knew you had problem casting Levitato..."
---
Marie: "And so, I shall interrupt you no longer~"

(Maybe... But I already want to do that with Carmilla LOL)
---
Scrapper: "Can already hear something rattling around here..."
Blackout: "I'll use my EMP generator whenever you say, boss"
Astrotrain: At least I'll have something to shoot at.
---
Kintoki: "I used to spend all time with animals, and the others began to do the same with Pokémon here"
---
Chrono: "Huh? What happened?"
Star: "I...kinda never learned it was even a thing..." :urg:
___

Linebeck: "Well, thanks? I've got some rum with my name on it..." (That was still strange...)

(I don't know enough about FE t o know how a similar thing could happen with Camilla lol)
___

utilize it on my order, then. Keep a sharp eye out for traps and check your radars for any signs of prisoners or scavengers...
___

Pikachu: "(So you already learned how to talk to Pokemon a long time ago!)"
___

Dipper: "You blacked for like, five solid minutes. I've been there, so I know what spacing out is like." :ohwell:

Weiss: -took some time to pat-
---
Dimitri: "Harnessing the very elements without technology... Incredible!"
-Smiled at that, but then stayed focused on Marie Kart-

-They knew Pokemon were smart, but they probably never thought they'd see Winter playing video games when she first got here- :V

___

Mabel: "Without technology? This cellphone is technology, brother!" :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "Huh?!" -tried to shake him off-

-FRICK, SORRY-
Sayori: "Ooooh! ...So, what's your current plan?"

-Alphys totally gets it, if anything that just makes her even more proud of the Bidoof-

-What Golden asked-

-still pondering.....doing calculations in his head-

-and then she faceplants from trying to learn too much at once-
-not in a "she's overloading and in pain" way, but a more comical "plomp"-

-not so easy since he's now bigger and heavier, roughly the same as a real lion cub-

Honestly.....I don't know right now. Before anything else, I want to absorb my new surroundings.
-a real Plankton "never thought I'd get thus far" moment-

-so it's a mental stalemate between Clown and Gengar-

-he BURSTS in with the pizzas, sweaty and catching his breath-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Smiled at that, but then stayed focused on Marie Kart-

-They knew Pokemon were smart, but they probably never thought they'd see Winter playing video games when she first got here- :V

___

Mabel: "Without technology? This cellphone is technology, brother!" :p
-she seemed... too fancy for that?-
---
That is entirely my bad because I meant to say magic

It's been fixed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

-What Digi asked-

---

---
---
---
---
-YES SHE IS-

-Soooo, does he get distracted by that large Autobot hologram or not?-

-Gorgon is definitely heavily hurt tho-
---
-He's in the battle outside against hordes of clones-
-KOYANSKAYA USED EARTHQUAKE ON THE AREA-

Yuuno: "So we either track others down, or see if our other allies have information..."

-That would be what Grimlock does alright, also roaring-
---
Musashi: "I say that as well! Though watching it made me hungry"
---
Jeanne: "...Well... Maybe a little"
---
Alice: "So why don't you do that?"

-THIS HAS TO BE THE RIGHT ADRESS! RIGHT?!-
---
-That's a problem, as Takeru wasn't able to shoot a charged arrow on time!-

-They staaaaare as the rest nod in agreement to go those rooms-
-Auzra has some of her own songs-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-enjoying it?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "It would appear so."
Olivia: "...Woah, it does sound like you!"
Inigo: "Even if not an exact"
---
-Lysithea would surely think so!-
---
-No, not at all, hmph!-
---
Tiki: "Just one more thing" -the flag!-
Star: "I...kinda never learned it was even a thing..." :urg:
___

Linebeck: "Well, thanks? I've got some rum with my name on it..." (That was still strange...)

(I don't know enough about FE t o know how a similar thing could happen with Camilla lol)
___

utilize it on my order, then. Keep a sharp eye out for traps and check your radars for any signs of prisoners or scavengers...
___

Pikachu: "(So you already learned how to talk to Pokemon a long time ago!)"
___

Dipper: "You blacked for like, five solid minutes. I've been there, so I know what spacing out is like." :ohwell:
Lily: "Weird, from my understanding it's a basic spell here..."
---
Marie: "See you later then~" -walks off, in a cheery mood-

(I said CaRmilla, not Camilla LOL)
---
Blackout: "Alright!"
-The Constructicons are looking at all sides, trying to identify any potential threats-
---
Atalanta/Kintoki: "That's right!"
---
Chrono: "...My apologies for that"

-not so easy since he's now bigger and heavier, roughly the same as a real lion cub-

Honestly.....I don't know right now. Before anything else, I want to absorb my new surroundings.
-a real Plankton "never thought I'd get thus far" moment-
Mash: "That's great! I'm sure she will take no time" :)

-Indeed, so it's looking more comical than anything-

Monika: "And I suppose it's my duty to assist with such. I do need to tell the rulers here about you now too"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Weird, from my understanding it's a basic spell here..."
---
Marie: "See you later then~" -walks off, in a cheery mood-

(I said CaRmilla, not Camilla LOL)
---
Blackout: "Alright!"
-The Constructicons are looking at all sides, trying to identify any potential threats-
---
Atalanta/Kintoki: "That's right!"
---
Chrono: "...My apologies for that"
Star: "I guess I just overlooked it and immediately moved on to casting my own stuff when I first got the wand..."
___

Linebeck: "...I don't think I've met one person here today who has much in common with each other..."

(Is she among the characters currently here and I forgot? That might've been partly why I misread it.) :lol:
___

-The same applies to Aquamarine, trying to identify signs of traps or security systems, as well as keeping a lookout for any surviving bounties that Lockdown had captured before his demise-
___

-They mention that all of the Rider class Servants among other can also all understand animals and Pokemon by nature?-
___

Mabel: "What's on your mind?"

-she seemed... too fancy for that?-
---
That is entirely my bad because I meant to say magic

It's been fixed-
-Well, that, and the fact that she's a quadruped dog/fox- :V
___

Mabel: "Yup! No magic needed here! This is all thanks to the marvels of modern technology!"

...I-Is it too much knowledge to process? :urg: -Worried despite the more comical plomp-

-For that matter, what's Lilith's reaction to all of this?-

---

---
---
---
---
-YES SHE IS-

---

Yuuno: "So we either track others down, or see if our other allies have information..."

---
---
---

---

-They staaaaare as the rest nod in agreement to go those rooms-

-He already was, hence why he flew over to them and broke out of the stone he was being encased in-

-He still doesn't realize that it's a hologram-

___

-Undyne won't summon him yet with that knowledge, and stabs her metal spear into the ground to try and stay balanced while the earthquake is in effect-

-XJ-4, XJ-5, XJ-6 and XJ-8 all flew towards Helix to try and land punches on him-

Kris: "Where are all the others right now, exactly?"

-While Lancer watches in awe, although he and the Servants will probably regroup with Kris, Queen and the others soon-
___

Dipper: "That fight did take a while... And it's actually right around the average timeframe that people eat dinnerright now. Huh, I thought it'd have been closer to midnight by now."

Mabel: "Are there any carnival foods or restaurants around here?"
___

-Some of the warnicorns and giant beetles are acutally surprised they were able to laugh at it as well, and decide to not startle them again as a sign of respect, with a few even bowing before walking back to the cneters of their enclosures-

-...They're still gonna startle other random passerbys with loud noises, though- :V
___

TLink: "Candy isn't all that common in the Great Sea...And it's also not that practical to eat much of when traveling a dangerous ocean."

-It's the correct address, alright!-
___

-Steven actually grabs Takeru by the hands and pulls him away from the Hooked Doll, which due to the strength he gets from being part-Gem, actually works, before shouting and waving at the doll to get it's attention focused entirely back on him-

Steven: "The cursed doll's ver this way! To your right!" -Waving at the Hooked Doll, goading it into targeting him-

According to the map, the next door leads to a huge room, which leads to an emergency escape tram, and also connects to the rest of the facility, but that there's also two more unlabelled rooms in this wing of the facility before it...

-By now the Clown is several rooms behind them, and Gengar can sense that the entity isn't interested in following them into the facility's labs, where the group currently is-

-They might no longer need to watch it...so long as it doesn't change it's mind about following them into the labs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she simply watches, not sure what to do-

Olivia: "...Woah, it does sound like you!"
Inigo: "Even if not an exact"
---
-Lysithea would surely think so!-
---
-No, not at all, hmph!-
---
Tiki: "Just one more thing" -the flag!-
Azura: "Impressive, right? Unfortunately, magic does not carry through."
---
-A LIFE WITHOUT CAKE IS NOT A LIFE WORTH LIVING-
---
-LMAO TSUNDRAGON-
---
-THEY GO FOR IT-

___

Mabel: "Yup! No magic needed here! This is all thanks to the marvels of modern technology!"

---

---
---
---

---
-He already was, hence why he flew over to them and broke out of the stone he was being encased in-

___

-Undyne won't summon him yet with that knowledge, and stabs her metal spear into the ground to try and stay balanced while the earthquake is in effect-

-XJ-4, XJ-5, XJ-6 and XJ-8 all flew towards Helix to try and land punches on him-

-While Lancer watches in awe, although he and the Servants will probably regroup with Kris, Queen and the others soon-
___

Dipper: "That fight did take a while... And it's actually right around the average timeframe that people eat dinnerright now. Huh, I thought it'd have been closer to midnight by now."

___

-Some of the warnicorns and giant beetles are acutally surprised they were able to laugh at it as well, and decide to not startle them again as a sign of respect, with a few even bowing before walking back to the cneters of their enclosures-

-...They're still gonna startle other random passerbys with loud noises, though- :V
___

TLink: "Candy isn't all that common in the Great Sea...And it's also not that practical to eat much of when traveling a dangerous ocean."

___

-Steven actually grabs Takeru by the hands and pulls him away from the Hooked Doll, which due to the strength he gets from being part-Gem, actually works, before shouting and waving at the doll to get it's attention focused entirely back on him-

Steven: "The cursed doll's ver this way! To your right!" -Waving at the Hooked Doll, goading it into targeting him-

According to the map, the next door leads to a huge room, which leads to an emergency escape tram, and also connects to the rest of the facility, but that there's also two more unlabelled rooms in this wing of the facility before it...

-By now the Clown is several rooms behind them, and Gengar can sense that the entity isn't interested in following them into the facility's labs, where the group currently is-

-They might no longer need to watch it...so long as it doesn't change it's mind about following them into the labs-
Queen Medusa: "Let's end this, Gorgon." -ready to star again-
---
-Alear did a similar tactic while Veyle struggled a bit before being picked up by her sister-

Veyle: "Thanks, Alear..." :)

-Helix is struggling to keep up with so many foes-
-he may have the DNA of strong ARMS fighters, but they usually fight in 1v1s or 2v2s...-
---
Shez: "It'd be nice to not cook for Musashi for a change. Girl got needy once the kitchen strike started." :p
---
Kamui: "Well, they seem very polite." :)
---
Kanna: "That is... fair enough, I suppose."

Azura: "The life of a pirate is far from luxurious, it seems."
---
-he's trying to make him look at Ruby?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I guess I just overlooked it and immediately moved on to casting my own stuff when I first got the wand..."
___

Linebeck: "...I don't think I've met one person here today who has much in common with each other..."

(Is she among the characters currently here and I forgot? That might've been partly why I misread it.) :lol:
___

-The same applies to Aquamarine, trying to identify signs of traps or security systems, as well as keeping a lookout for any surviving bounties that Lockdown had captured before his demise-
___

-They mention that all of the Rider class Servants among other can also all understand animals and Pokemon by nature?-
___

Mabel: "What's on your mind?"
Lily: "Well, I guess we can amend that..."
---
-Nope, what a colorful group of people...-

(Yeah pretty much :p)
---
-There are machines with dimming lights and some lethal objects that are broken-
---
-Sure they did, which awed the Pokémon?-
---
Chrono: "Nothing to worry about"
Azura: "Impressive, right? Unfortunately, magic does not carry through."
---
-A LIFE WITHOUT CAKE IS NOT A LIFE WORTH LIVING-
---
-LMAO TSUNDRAGON-
---
-THEY GO FOR IT-
Olivia: "Oh, though that sounds like the only limitation..."
---
-Lysithea somewhere sneezed-
---
-Yeah, she kinda can't help it-
---
-AND THUS THE CHARACTERS IN THE GAME AND THE FAIRIES ALL GLAD-
Martha: "Woah..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

-fair enough lol-
---
Dimitri: "Absolutely incredible."

Olivia: "Oh, though that sounds like the only limitation..."
---
-Lysithea somewhere sneezed-
---
-Yeah, she kinda can't help it-
---
-AND THUS THE CHARACTERS IN THE GAME AND THE FAIRIES ALL GLAD-
Martha: "Woah..."
Azura: "It's a pretty big one for me."
---
-LMAO-
---
-hug too good...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You did it~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Taking a break from the thread for the weekend. Some of my family members aren't feeling a hundred percent right now and I'm going to have to pick up the slack with doing even more house work and chores than usual and cooking dinner because of that tomorrow at the very least, and between that and this thread having very low in activity right now, I honestly neither have much time nor motivation to post here right now.

I might still make one post at the end of the night, but I'm otherwise not going to be here over the weekend. I'll be back by either Monday or Tuesday.

Lily: "Well, I guess we can amend that..."
---
-Nope, what a colorful group of people...-

(Yeah pretty much :p)
---
-There are machines with dimming lights and some lethal objects that are broken-
---
-Sure they did, which awed the Pokémon?-
---
Chrono: "Nothing to worry about"
Star: "What did you say the spell was actually called again?"
___

Linebeck: (The kid's description of this group wasn't a joke...)

(I still think the idea could work for Marie Alter, tbh, considering you briefly did a similar thing with Nero as well (albeit, that was a case of her counterpart being a Beast, IIRC.)
___

Most of the ship's non-essential machines barely seem operational...
___

Pikachu: "(That's incredible!)"

Squirtle: "(I didn't think there were any people out there who could understand Pokemon at all! Let alone a whole group of them...)"
___

-Both Dipper and Mabel exchanged unamused glances upon hearing that, before looking back at Chrono again-

Mabel: "Yeah, people don't just space out for no reason."

Dipper: "Speaking from experience, it's usually something important or awkward that causes someone to space out for a good minute like that. And I'm kinda getting the impression that it might've been the former in this case...Are you okay?"

-fair enough lol-
---
Dimitri: "Absolutely incredible."
-Thoughts of some of the others seeing Winter play a video game?-
___

Mabel: "And that's not all! Videos like these can be uploaded by practically anybody! This one was probably uploaded by someone back on our home planet." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thoughts of some of the others seeing Winter play a video game?-
___

Mabel: "And that's not all! Videos like these can be uploaded by practically anybody! This one was probably uploaded by someone back on our home planet." :p
-the women were trying their best not to squee from the cuteness-

-the boys were focused on the game for now-
---
Alear: "Incredible..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "It's a pretty big one for me."
---
-LMAO-
---
-hug too good...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You did it~!"
Inigo: "You sure nothing can't be done to solve that?"
---
-But anyway, they had sugary goodness-
---
-Too warm, like... She' hasn't had this for long-
---
Tiki: "You did great, Martha!"
Martha: "H-Huh..." -credits rolled-
Taking a break from the thread for the weekend. Some of my family members aren't feeling a hundred percent right now and I'm going to have to pick up the slack with doing even more house work and chores than usual and cooking dinner because of that tomorrow at the very least, and between that and this thread having very low in activity right now, I honestly neither have much time nor motivation to post here right now.

I might still make one post at the end of the night, but I'm otherwise not going to be here over the weekend. I'll be back by either Monday or Tuesday.

Star: "What did you say the spell was actually called again?"
___

Linebeck: (The kid's description of this group wasn't a joke...)

(I still think the idea could work for Marie Alter, tbh, considering you briefly did a similar thing with Nero as well (albeit, that was a case of her counterpart being a Beast, IIRC.)
___

Most of the ship's non-essential machines barely seem operational...
___

Pikachu: "(That's incredible!)"

Squirtle: "(I didn't think there were any people out there who could understand Pokemon at all! Let alone a whole group of them...)"
___

-Both Dipper and Mabel exchanged unamused glances upon hearing that, before looking back at Chrono again-

Mabel: "Yeah, people don't just space out for no reason."

Dipper: "Speaking from experience, it's usually something important or awkward that causes someone to space out for a good minute like that. And I'm kinda getting the impression that it might've been the former in this case...Are you okay?"
Fully understandable, hope you do fine.

Lily: "You mean Levitato?"
---
-Nope, they're truly something else-

(Yeah but a Beast is a much bigger deal after all)
---
Hook: "My, the lack of maintenance is evident..."
Scrapper: "Still, there must be something operational after all this time"
---
Atalanta: "As the kids say, there's exceptions for everything"
---
Chrono: "...Yes, I'm okay" -nope-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fully understandable, hope you do fine.

Lily: "You mean Levitato?"
---
-Nope, they're truly something else-

(Yeah but a Beast is a much bigger deal after all)
---
Hook: "My, the lack of maintenance is evident..."
Scrapper: "Still, there must be something operational after all this time"
---
Atalanta: "As the kids say, there's exceptions for everything"
---
Chrono: "...Yes, I'm okay" -nope-
Thank you. I've had an extremely busy but productive day, and thankfully my family members are mostly doing better as of tonight, but I'm still gonna be busy for a few more days as there's a lot going on atm.

Star: -GASP- "That's the spell! Levitato!" -Casts it on a nearby chair, causing it to levitate into the air-
___

Linebeck: (Drats, what kind of dangerous quest have gotten myself into this time...?)

(An Avenger is as well if they're an alternate counterpart of one Servant, imo, but it's ultimately your call.)
___

Check the ship's computer system, engine and fuel reserves once we locate them. Those along with any surviving prisoners of this Lockdown's are top priority..
___

Pikachu: "(I think I've heard some human scientists say a similar phrase about riding bikes before...)"
___

Dipper: "..." -Whispering to Mabel- "Okay, that's a clear sign that he's not okay..."

Mabel: "..." -Whispering to Dipper- "Whatever's bothering him must be something super personal..."

-the women were trying their best not to squee from the cuteness-

-the boys were focused on the game for now-
---
Alear: "Incredible..."
-Winter herself is similarly focused on the game, not noticing nor paying attention to anyone's reactions-
___

-But are videos about cats all this "app" is for?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thank you. I've had an extremely busy but productive day, and thankfully my family members are mostly doing better as of tonight, but I'm still gonna be busy for a few more days as there's a lot going on atm.

Star: -GASP- "That's the spell! Levitato!" -Casts it on a nearby chair, causing it to levitate into the air-
___

Linebeck: (Drats, what kind of dangerous quest have gotten myself into this time...?)

(An Avenger is as well if they're an alternate counterpart of one Servant, imo, but it's ultimately your call.)
___

Check the ship's computer system, engine and fuel reserves once we locate them. Those along with any surviving prisoners of this Lockdown's are top priority..
___

Pikachu: "(I think I've heard some human scientists say a similar phrase about riding bikes before...)"
___

Dipper: "..." -Whispering to Mabel- "Okay, that's a clear sign that he's not okay..."

Mabel: "..." -Whispering to Dipper- "Whatever's bothering him must be something super personal...-
Very well, take as long as you need.

Lily: "See? You just had to focus a bit!"
---
-One filled with so much crazy folks-

(Yeah, but Beasts are on a whole other tier of power and all)
---
Scrapper: "Looking at where he had his cells could do good, but it'd also be reckless to go without preparations"
Lugnut: "Clearly they'll fall to the might of the glorious Decepticon cause!"
---
Atalanta: "(I guess you could correlate it to that)"
---
Chrono: "I can see you whispering"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Inigo: "You sure nothing can't be done to solve that?"
---
-But anyway, they had sugary goodness-
---
-Too warm, like... She' hasn't had this for long-
---
Tiki: "You did great, Martha!"
Martha: "H-Huh..." -credits rolled-
Azura: "Not that I know of..."
---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
-if ever...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're really good at this, Martha." :)

-Winter herself is similarly focused on the game, not noticing nor paying attention to anyone's reactions-
___

-But are videos about cats all this "app" is for?-
-she's doing the Gamer Lean™?-
---
Alear: "Is this truly all an app is about?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Not that I know of..."
---
-GOOD FOR THEM-
---
-if ever...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "You're really good at this, Martha." :)
-Though maybe the TSAB could try something, given they mix technology with magic-
---
-I KNOW SOOOOOO-
---
-Hug would end?-
---
Martha: "...I didn't knew I was"
Tiki: "You discover new things every day" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Though maybe the TSAB could try something, given they mix technology with magic-
---
-I KNOW SOOOOOO-
---
-Hug would end?-
---
Martha: "...I didn't knew I was"
Tiki: "You discover new things every day" :p
-maybe, but Azura isn't really interested in that yet-
---
-then what?-
---
-of course it would-
---
Emblem Tiki: "A wonderful part of life~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Very well, take as long as you need.

Lily: "See? You just had to focus a bit!"
---
-One filled with so much crazy folks-

(Yeah, but Beasts are on a whole other tier of power and all)
---
Scrapper: "Looking at where he had his cells could do good, but it'd also be reckless to go without preparations"
Lugnut: "Clearly they'll fall to the might of the glorious Decepticon cause!"
---
Atalanta: "(I guess you could correlate it to that)"
---
Chrono: "I can see you whispering"
Star: "Well, that, and remember the spell's name." :lol:
___

Linebeck: (And here I thought half the people we met across different islands were crazy...)

(True, it's very a different case with Beasts...)
___

Careful, Lugnut. A cause isn't enough without a proper plan to carry it out.
___

Pichu: "(There's so much about people that we didn't know about!)" :surprised:

___

Mabel: -Turns to face Chrono from a distance- "WE KNOW!"

-They go back to whispering immediately again after Mabel shouts that response- :V

-she's doing the Gamer Lean™?-
---
Alear: "Is this truly all an app is about?"
-She does, alright...but only because she's emulating the Frogadier Bros. who do the pose much more often and thinks they do it because it's some secret method to help them concentrate on the game- :V

___

Mabel: "Oh, not even close! This just one category of video on this entire app, and there's way more apps than just for uploading and watching videos!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She does, alright...but only because she's emulating the Frogadier Bros. who do the pose much more often and thinks they do it because it's some secret method to help them concentrate on the game- :V

___

Mabel: "Oh, not even close! This just one category of video on this entire app, and there's way more apps than just for uploading and watching videos!"
-that's hilarious lmao-
---
Alear: "....How much else can it do?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-Indeed, so it's looking more comical than anything-

Monika: "And I suppose it's my duty to assist with such. I do need to tell the rulers here about you now too"

...I-Is it too much knowledge to process? :urg: -Worried despite the more comical plomp-

-Alear did a similar tactic while Veyle struggled a bit before being picked up by her sister-

-the quaking throws him off balance while he's trying to think-

-Burrito is alright, just needs to pace herself-

-tries pulling the kendo sword from her hands-

"Rulers"? Where exactly ARE we....?

-so what happened next with Viridi?-

[Eh? Doesn't seem to be following anymore...]

-bursts through the door, panting and sweaty-
Here's-a the pizzas....

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---

-he may have the DNA of strong ARMS fighters, but they usually fight in 1v1s or 2v2s...-
---
Shez: "It'd be nice to not cook for Musashi for a change. Girl got needy once the kitchen strike started." :p
---
---

---

Here's-a the pizzas....
-The Autobot hologram is like "You can't win against me, hahahah!"-
Gorgon: "I second that..." -ABOUT TO LASERS-
---
-She followed that by using the properties of Rock-types to make boulders fall on them-

Nanoha: "Out there dispatching an army of puppets..."

-Swoop would also be flying through, dropping bombs!-
---
Musashi: 😅
Arcueid: "Awwww" :p
Guifei: "Yuuyuu knows of a good place to fest in~"
---
Jeanne: "The've been taught well, it seems" :)
---
Alice: "Awww, that sounds like a shame! Candy is one of the best things in the whole world~!"

-Nevertheless, they're surprised from that-
Tiki: "...Well, that was under 30 minutes"
---
-Takeru is gonna thank him right after they're done, trying to recover-

Sakura: "Oh, it's not?"
Sieg: "Think there could be something important behind them?"
Star: "Well, that, and remember the spell's name." :lol:
___

Linebeck: (And here I thought half the people we met across different islands were crazy...)

(True, it's very a different case with Beasts...)
___

Careful, Lugnut. A cause isn't enough without a proper plan to carry it out.
___

Pichu: "(There's so much about people that we didn't know about!)" :surprised:

___

Mabel: -Turns to face Chrono from a distance- "WE KNOW!"

-They go back to whispering immediately again after Mabel shouts that response- :V
Lily: "I'll be sure to remind you when you need it" :p
---
-Just how crazier can it get?-
(Yeah, that's the thing)
---
Scrapper: "Only shoot or punch upon first displays of agression"
Lugnut: "If that's what Lady Aquamarine believes!"
Astrotrain: Aw come on, I wanna hit something!
---
Atalanta: "Yes, we can get to them during the following days" :)
---
-That just made him internally roll his eyes-
-maybe, but Azura isn't really interested in that yet-
---
-then what?-
---
-of course it would-
---
Emblem Tiki: "A wonderful part of life~"
-Or didn't have the idea for that yet?-
---
-Then probably back to the fight with the others!-
---
Draco: "...Leave"
---
Martha: "...Wonderful?"
Tiki: "To have fun, she means"

-tries pulling the kendo sword from her hands-

"Rulers"? Where exactly ARE we....?
Mash: "We can slow down if you want..."

Taiga: "Strong, but I'm not gonna let you!"

Monika: "It's a veeeery long story..."
Sayori: "We're in a castle now~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Making one more one post here tonight. I'll be more active here either tomorrow night or on Tuesday.

Also, the Last Wish is an amazing movie.

Lily: "I'll be sure to remind you when you need it" :p
---
-Just how crazier can it get?-
(Yeah, that's the thing)
---
Scrapper: "Only shoot or punch upon first displays of agression"
Lugnut: "If that's what Lady Aquamarine believes!"
Astrotrain: Aw come on, I wanna hit something!
---
Atalanta: "Yes, we can get to them during the following days" :)
---
-That just made him internally roll his eyes-
Star: "You were right. Other than getting the name right, I just needed to concentrate on casting the spell...Actually, that probably goes for most spells that I'm having trouble casting." :ohwell:
___

-Linebeck's not too sure he wants to find out at this rate- :V

(Well, again, it's ultimately your call how to bring Marie Alter into the thread.)
___

If there are any survivors, they're likely going to be hostile. Be on guard and prepared to open fire at a moment's notice.
___

-Kintoki mentions that many of them are his fellow Riders?-
___

Mabel: "We totally have to help him with doing normal team stuff!"

Dipper: "I don't know, his working schedule does seem really unhealthy...But maybe this is just his way of handling things."

-that's hilarious lmao-
---
Alear: "....How much else can it do?"
-And now it's too cute for the Huntresses not to squee?- :V
___

Mabel: "What can't a cellphone do?!" :b:

-Mabel shuts down the video app before scrolling across her phone to showcase a variety of icons for a variety of other apps-

Mash: "We can slow down if you want..."
Y-Yes, maybe we should take these courses at a slower pace...

-so what happened next with Viridi?-
-What Golden asked?-

---

---
---
---

---
-The Autobot hologram is like "You can't win against me, hahahah!"-
Gorgon: "I second that..." -ABOUT TO LASERS-
---
-She followed that by using the properties of Rock-types to make boulders fall on them-

Nanoha: "Out there dispatching an army of puppets..."

-Swoop would also be flying through, dropping bombs!-
---
Musashi: 😅
Arcueid: "Awwww" :p
Guifei: "Yuuyuu knows of a good place to fest in~"
---
Jeanne: "The've been taught well, it seems" :)
---
Alice: "Awww, that sounds like a shame! Candy is one of the best things in the whole world~!"

-Nevertheless, they're surprised from that-
Tiki: "...Well, that was under 30 minutes"
---
-Takeru is gonna thank him right after they're done, trying to recover-

Sakura: "Oh, it's not?"
Sieg: "Think there could be something important behind them?"

Here's-a the pizzas....
-Which ultimately fails because Spamton decideds to fly into the air before they can use the sare ability again- :V

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT, YOU [[bcuket of bolts]] !!

-Spamton NEO fires a volley of Plus Bombs at the Autobot hologram, not realizing it won't affect it since it's not even there to begin with-
___

-Rapidash and Fireball, being Fire-type Pokemon, would both be badly injured by the falling boulders...-

-Saying the Frogadier Twins were absolutely pised off would be a massive understatement...-

-And the other Hedlok has been destroyed, and some of the other XJs are keeping the Cell troops busy...-

-Helix more or less has no backup at the moment besides the Hedlok that's either helping or in fact controlling him, unless the Cell manage to rally to surround the XJs and Max-

Kris: "Army of...puppets?" -Seemed rather unnerved by that word-

Ralsei: "Nanoha probably meant the copies of Rangers and Riders that the Alliance has been using as powerful mindless soldiers..."

-While Lancer watched with hype-
___

Where are you thinking, Guifei?
___

-Well, just because the animals are smart enough to mess around and prank visitors doesn't mean they don't have their own senses or codes of honor, either-

-They're still Mewni's chosen trained transport animals, after all-
___

Tetra: "Freedom aside, it isn't always...until you find enough treasure and riches." :p

-Then PEPPINO-

Tetra: "...That was more like only ten minutes, actually."

TLink: "That pizza restaurant must've been close by..."
___

-Nope, Steven's actually trying to get the doll to look at himself, and is shouting out the Hooked Doll's current location while standing right in front of it so that Ruby knows exactly where to look for said cursed doll upon opening her eyes-

-Sighs in relief while putting one hand on her forehead- (Oh, thank goodness...)

It's worth investigating, but let's be quick about it.

(We can't afford to miss anything important, but the onger we stay here, the longer the city remains in danger...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom