• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Here's to hoping we can learn both from this battle."
---
-oh totally-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps... but now I know that even if I had the Aura, my mind cannot handle it yet. This was very educational."
Any true warrior would!
___

Star: "Lily's pancakes are totally the best ones around here!"
___

(...That's true. Maybe that means your next priority should be focus and mental energy?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: "That's also fair enough."
---
Palu: ....Oh, he's really going too far on you? I might have to tell him to dial it down then.
---
-indeed it was, she enjoyed it-
---
Kanna: "We've got skills! We can do this!"
---
-instead, they're subtly references as the name of the gamer squad :V-

Hinoka: "I've been thinking about that little provisional contract I have with Sakura and how.... how it's basically just me being really jealous. I mean, providing my mana so Camilla won't exhaust herself? She's the better mage between us! I feel so silly about it..."

-Tomoe can connect dots and realize Hinoka is considering breaking that contract (if Sakura agrees) to make one with her?-
Sieg: "Yes, so I think it's going to be a good experience overall"
---
Kama: Thanks...
-He really isn't-
-It's just Merlin being Merlin and Kama being Kama- :V
---
-She could do it again...-
---
Chen: "...You're right! We need to show how we do it!"
---
Tomoe: "Then you intend to make one with me? Hmmm, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but are you sure they would allow it?"
Likewise! -Cackling-
___

-He would, and would see Altera from a distance-

TLink: "Huh? Altera..." (It's been a while since I've seen her...But one of the last things Fi told me was that she already knew, because she was granted a moment to say goodbye...)
___

If it is, we'll either capture Spooky or just bail, depending on how dangerous she is. She seems more innocently dangerous and oblivious to the damage she might do than outright evil...
___

-Nothing but awkwardness is happening- :V
___

U-Until that day arrives... -Sigh-
Cú: "So now that we can be more coordinated, what shall we do?"
---
-Indeed, and she's holding Bunyan by the hand as they order stuff-
---
Rin: "It could be an act though..."
Sakura: "Well I like her"
---
Ahim: "...The climate's nice"
Marvelous: "Kinda"
---
Kiara: "For now let's enjoy the time we have here, nothing good from getting soured"
THE DARK...? YOU REALLY DONT KNOW JUST HOW [BIG] A DEAL THIS ALL IS, DO YOU LIGHTnerS? I GUESS I SHOULDNT BE [surprised]! SORRY [valued customers],I CANT GIVE [credit] BUT IF YOU WANT SOME [reimbursement] HOW ABOUT TELLING ME WHERE A FEW [deadly beasts] ARE??

OH, [hold on a minute]!! THERES ONE RIGHT THERE!!
-Looking at Fou-
___

Come on, Max, break free of that mind control bot!

Turning into a form that can be placed in an adventurer's inventory!

-Lancer leaps into the air, spinning...before glowing and turning into a normal Ace of Spades card-

___

Specter: "...I'm still confused..."
___

Star: "We just didn't get around to it after school ended, unfortunately. With everything going on with Toffee, the last few times Marco's been here were to help fight him and his forces off. We just didn't have much time for just hanging out here..."

Star: "So I guess it actually is a competition, now!"

-Oh no...-
Palu: -has a reticle aimed at Spamton- "If you value your life, I would not touch him." :glare:

Kamui: "Oh, Jalter. You've returned!" :b:
---
-Springtron was trying to break free from the ice-
---
Hinoka: "I think it only makes sense between these three..."
---
-Moon and River were intrigued about this corn conversation? ....cornversation-

Blake: "I suppose that gives us a chance to bond more, Atalanta." :)
-Fou growled in reply, whereas others had their weapons pointing at him-
Jeanne Alter: "Look I already hate greetings, but could you at least save it for later? We gotta turn this weirdo into a pin cushion!"
---
Charlotte: "...Woah, I didn't know you could do that!" :O
---
Sayori: "Oh I'm just glad it means she's feeling more open~!"
Yuri: "...I-I guess I am..."
---
KEK
Jeanne: "But things should bedifferent now... Well, a little. I'm sure we can find the time for you to speak with them!"

Atalanta: "...You're right" :)
Artemis: "Then we got it~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Yes, so I think it's going to be a good experience overall"
---
Kama: Thanks...
-He really isn't-
-It's just Merlin being Merlin and Kama being Kama- :V
---
-She could do it again...-
---
Chen: "...You're right! We need to show how we do it!"
---
Tomoe: "Then you intend to make one with me? Hmmm, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea, but are you sure they would allow it?"
Jaune: "...I think so too." :)
---
-Palu knows, which is why she won't do anything :V-

Palu: -pats her-
---
-oh, totally-
---
Kanna: "Let's give it our all!"
---
Hinoka: "Might as well ask them, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "So now that we can be more coordinated, what shall we do?"
---
-Indeed, and she's holding Bunyan by the hand as they order stuff-
---
Rin: "It could be an act though..."
Sakura: "Well I like her"
---
Ahim: "...The climate's nice"
Marvelous: "Kinda"
---
Kiara: "For now let's enjoy the time we have here, nothing good from getting soured"
Hmm, good question. Have the Rulers planned any upcoming battles or sieges yet?
___

TLink: (I should probably talk to her...)
___

-She's an Edgar Allen Poe and overall horror fan,
___

-They're really trying to change the subject to anything else...-
___

Y-You're right, so let's just relax and have some fun! :grin:

Any true warrior would!
___

___

(...That's true. Maybe that means your next priority should be focus and mental energy?)
Unreplied, Uni.

Palu: -has a reticle aimed at Spamton- "If you value your life, I would not touch him." :glare:

Kamui: "Oh, Jalter. You've returned!" :b:
---
-Springtron was trying to break free from the ice-
---
Hinoka: "I think it only makes sense between these three..."
---
-Moon and River were intrigued about this corn conversation? ....cornversation-

Blake: "I suppose that gives us a chance to bond more, Atalanta." :)
Jeanne Alter: "Look I already hate greetings, but could you at least save it for later? We gotta turn this weirdo into a pin cushion!"
---
---
---
KEK
Jeanne: "But things should bedifferent now... Well, a little. I'm sure we can find the time for you to speak with them!"

Jalter?! When did you return...? -Summoned an array of spears to deal with Spamton NEO-

-All of the Pokemon currently present including Moana, Rockruff, Jigglypuff, the Frogadier Twins, Rapidash and Firebaall all took battle stances-

[jokes] ON YOU LIGHTners, WITH WHAT THE KNIGHT HAS IN STORE AND THE DARK [consuming everything] I ONLY FEAR FAR WORSE THAN THE LIKES OF YOU!!

-Spamton proceeded to fire a number of huge energy bullets at the entire group, leaving very little room to dodge and even damaging most barriers they put up. Not only that, but at the same time, he also summoned a large number of minature, blue colored entites shaped like his head and face to fly towards the area and fire barrages of smaller energy bullets at them-

___

-Jenny switched her ice cannon out for a large spiked metal fist, and promptly punched the frozen Springtron with it-

This is Lancer in pocket-sized form! As us all Darkners are born from objects in the Light World, we can turn into our corresponding Light World forms at will when we need to!
___

Specter: "Maybe it's like an inside joke? I think that's the term Abigail uses for that sort of thing..."
___

-LOL-

Star: "...Yeah, I really could. Maybe before Marco goes back to school, Lily and I can ask him to hang out on Mewni for a few days."

River: "Wait, are you telling me humans have recipes for corn that even Mewni doesn't know about? What could they possibly be?!" :surprised:

Moon: "I must admit, I'm rather curious about the corn tacos, myself..."

Star: "Oh, corn's just used to make the tortillas that are used to make stuff like tacos and burritos. They're popular foods on Earth and in Marco's family's culture."

-Awwwwwwwwwwwww~... Cat sisters!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Any true warrior would!
___

___

Urbosa: "I'm sure the other Champions must have been tricky as well."
---
Nora: "No, that would be Ren's!"
---
Weiss: "Is truly should."

---
---
---
KEK

Jalter?! When did you return...? -Summoned an array of spears to deal with Spamton NEO-

-All of the Pokemon currently present including Moana, Rockruff, Jigglypuff, the Frogadier Twins, Rapidash and Firebaall all took battle stances-

[jokes] ON YOU LIGHTners, WITH WHAT THE KNIGHT HAS IN STORE AND THE DARK [consuming everything] I ONLY FEAR FAR WORSE THAN THE LIKES OF YOU!!

-Spamton proceeded to fire a number of huge energy bullets at the entire group, leaving very little room to dodge and even damaging most barriers they put up. Not only that, but at the same time, he also summoned a large number of minature, blue colored entites shaped like his head and face to fly towards the area and fire barrages of smaller energy bullets at them-

___

-Jenny switched her ice cannon out for a large spiked metal fist, and promptly punched the frozen Springtron with it-

This is Lancer in pocket-sized form! As us all Darkners are born from objects in the Light World, we can turn into our corresponding Light World forms at will when we need to!
___

Specter: "Maybe it's like an inside joke? I think that's the term Abigail uses for that sort of thing..."
___

-LOL-

Star: "...Yeah, I really could. Maybe before Marco goes back to school, Lily and I can ask him to hang out on Mewni for a few days."

River: "Wait, are you telling me humans have recipes for corn that even Mewni doesn't know about? What could they possibly be?!" :surprised:

Star: "Oh, corn's just used to make the tortillas that are used to make stuff like tacos and burritos. They're popular foods on Earth and in Marco's family's culture."

-Palutena shot projectiles at Spamton, which automatically aimed at the reticle, all while hoping her barrier would be enough-

-Shez tried to climb the giant robot, using her two swords as a way to hold on to it-

-Kamui was shooting water projectiles in dragon form-

-Byleth stayed back, observing the fight to find weak points-

-Ingrid was already on Spamton's shoulder, one of her fists sparkling with light-
---
-Springtron managed to remain standing still, but was clearly struggling-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs- "Might be it..."
---
Kamui: "There are also corn chips and corn cereals. Kanna learned about those from her friends."

Blake: -hoping it will be fun-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I'm sure the other Champions must have been tricky as well."
---
Nora: "No, that would be Ren's!"
---
Weiss: "Is truly should."
Daruk was strong, Revali was especially tough, and Mipha's practically an equal in combat! You four truly lived up to the titles of Champion.
___

Star: "You can only say that because you've never tried Lily's!"
___

(Then like you said, you still made progress. You're one step closer!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: "...I think so too." :)
---
-Palu knows, which is why she won't do anything :V-

Palu: -pats her-
---
-oh, totally-
---
Kanna: "Let's give it our all!"
---
Hinoka: "Might as well ask them, right?"
Artemis: "Awwww, you two get along well" :p
---
Kama: "..." -embarrassed yet smiles-
---
-Breakfast would be served-
-Rice with an egg over it I forgot what they call it-
---
-The other player is already shooting at them and throwing stuff-
---
Tomoe: "Hm, will you go do it now? Or do you think you should prepare?"
Hmm, good question. Have the Rulers planned any upcoming battles or sieges yet?
___

TLink: (I should probably talk to her...)
___

-She's an Edgar Allen Poe and overall horror fan,
___

-They're really trying to change the subject to anything else...-
___

Y-You're right, so let's just relax and have some fun! :grin:
Cú: "Well we still gotta take back our home"
---
-Why not? It's been a while...-
---
-Indeed, so already getting swimmingly along-
-Plus she seemed to feel a little empathy for her-
---
Marvelous: "...I guess this suit isn't so bad"
Ahim: "You look good in it"
---
Aya: "Sure, for our mental health" -they do some finishing touches-

___

___

___

-LOL-

-Palutena shot projectiles at Spamton, which automatically aimed at the reticle, all while hoping her barrier would be enough-

-Shez tried to climb the giant robot, using her two swords as a way to hold on to it-

-Ingrid was already on Spamton's shoulder, one of her fists sparkling with light-
---
---
---
Kamui: "There are also corn chips and corn cereals. Kanna learned about those from her friends."

Jalter: "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" -hit by some of the various bullets, while the Assassins and Lancers tried to dodge-
-Scáthach and Cú were already casting runes to prepare attacks-
-Yukari was alongside Ingrid-
---
Charlotte: "Covenient. I'll be sure to carry you carefully!"
---
Natsuki: "Whatever you say, I'm just proud of her here!"
Sayori: "So am I~!"
Yuri: "G-Girls...!"
---
Jeanne: "There's also soups that can be made from corn. I've heard that in Central America they make small cakes of corn with various fillings like cheese or pork"

-While Atalanta hopes she can minimize the property damage-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Well we still gotta take back our home"
---
-Why not? It's been a while...-
---
-Indeed, so already getting swimmingly along-
-Plus she seemed to feel a little empathy for her-
---
Marvelous: "...I guess this suit isn't so bad"
Ahim: "You look good in it"
---
Aya: "Sure, for our mental health" -they do some finishing touches-
But there hasn't been a scheduled fight or siege yet...
___

-With that and concern for how Altera's been doing since the loss of Fi, Toon Link decides to approach...-
___

//That was unfinished on my part admittedly, so I'll continue that from here for this reply.

-She's an Edgar Allen Poe and overall horror fan, so it's no surprise that Sakura gets along with her, at least for as long as Spooky seems to be more oblivious and innocent than evil-

-And it's true, given that Spooky seems to have died at a very young age, looking around 11 years old at most-
___

-Marvelous has a similar compliment about Ahim's dress?-
___

-Making some incredibly fancy looking sandcastles!-

---
---
---

Jalter: "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" -hit by some of the various bullets, while the Assassins and Lancers tried to dodge-
---
---
---
Jeanne: "There's also soups that can be made from corn. I've heard that in Central America they make small cakes of corn with various fillings like cheese or pork"

-Due to being partly powered by the Grid, the projectiles deal less damage to him than they would to most foes and the energy bullets actually deal gradual damage to Palutena's barrie-

-Spamton NEO spots Shez and outright picks her up by the cloak with his hand, and shortly thereafter fires fast laser beams from his eyes at Ingrid and Yukari-

-The rest of the attacks such as Undyne's spears, Kamui's water shots and even most of Scáthach and Cú's spells barely did any damage to him whatsoever-

___

As one of my closest comrades, I fully trust that you will!

-Did the spiked fist deal extra damage to him since he was still partly frozen?-
___

Specter: (These three certainly seem close...)

___

River: "Star, have you had all of these meals before?"

Star: "Yup, and they're all delish." :p

-Atalanta and Blake will probably be able to collectively manage damage control...Probably- :p

-On that note, the majority of them have pretty much finished dinner by now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Daruk was strong, Revali was especially tough, and Mipha's practically an equal in combat! You four truly lived up to the titles of Champion.
___

Star: "You can only say that because you've never tried Lily's!"
___

(Then like you said, you still made progress. You're one step closer!)
Mipha: "Even so, you alone have bested three of us. It's truly impressive."
---
Nora: "And you never tried Ren's!"
---
Weiss: "And I know what to do now." :)

Artemis: "Awwww, you two get along well" :p
---
Kama: "..." -embarrassed yet smiles-
---
-Breakfast would be served-
-Rice with an egg over it I forgot what they call it-
---
-The other player is already shooting at them and throwing stuff-
---
Tomoe: "Hm, will you go do it now? Or do you think you should prepare?"
Jaune: "I guess we did." :lol:
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Azura: "Whoa...."
---
Kanna: -READY TO STRIKE BACK-
---
Hinoka: "I'm ready to go now if you are."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Even so, you alone have bested three of us. It's truly impressive."
---
Nora: "And you never tried Ren's!"
---
Weiss: "And I know what to do now." :)
I guess on a technicality, at least. You were the only Champion I fought to a tie.

___

Star: "...Fair point, but that makes my point fair, too!"
___

(You just need to figure out how your mind can handle summoning and commanding more next!)

-Jaune has any thoughts on this?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-Due to being partly powered by the Grid, the projectiles deal less damage to him than they would to most foes and the energy bullets actually deal gradual damage to Palutena's barrie-

-Spamton NEO spots Shez and outright picks her up by the cloak with his hand, and shortly thereafter fires fast laser beams from his eyes at Ingrid and Yukari-

-The rest of the attacks such as Undyne's spears, Kamui's water shots and even most of Scáthach and Cú's spells barely did any damage to him whatsoever-

___

-Did the spiked fist deal extra damage to him since he was still partly frozen?-
___

___

-Atalanta and Blake will probably be able to collectively manage damage control...Probably- :p

Palu: Just as we were ready to retreat because we couldn't handle what was going on, THIS happens... How can it get worse...? -does it get worse?-

Shez: -trying to strike him with her sword- "LET ME GO!"

Ingrid: -trusted that Yukari would protect her-

Kamui: "Our attacks are barely leaving any impact?!"

Byleth: "....." Our only option is to retreat, which I doubt this being will allow us to do.

Sothis: So what? We just die? It's just... over like that?

Byleth: The only other alternative would be to use a Divine Pulse to travel to before any of this occurs and then warn everyone... but...

Sothis: The amount of energy this would require, after all the ones you've already used, would be too great for you to handle... -sigh- Whatever shall we do?

Byleth: ...Perhaps use a command seal to bring Arcueid?

Sothis: ....That would be a good usage of a seal, actually. Someone of her power could surely rival this iron beast.
---
-it sure did, he's struggling to stay standing-
---
Hinoka: "Well... I guess I'll be on my way. I hope you three will enjoy your time here."
---
Kamui: "We should bring some next time." :)

-and ready to go hunt?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess on a technicality, at least. You were the only Champion I fought to a tie.

___

Star: "...Fair point, but that makes my point fair, too!"
___

(You just need to figure out how your mind can handle summoning and commanding more next!)

-Jaune has any thoughts on this?-
Mipha: "We were quite equals in many ways. It was an honor to fight you."
---
Nora: "Then we only have one way to settle this!"
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"

Jaune: "Well... I'm glad I could help." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "We were quite equals in many ways. It was an honor to fight you."
---
Nora: "Then we only have one way to settle this!"
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"

Jaune: "Well... I'm glad I could help." :lol:
It was an honor to duel each of you...Not like Revali heard that since he flew off. :p
___

Star: "A pancake bake-of-"

-Ruby tries to defuse the argument before Star can finish that sentence?-
___

(You totally did. Thank you, Jaune!) :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was an honor to duel each of you...Not like Revali heard that since he flew off. :p
___

Star: "A pancake bake-of-"

-Ruby tries to defuse the argument before Star can finish that sentence?-
___

(You totally did. Thank you, Jaune!) :)
Urbosa: "Don't mind him. I'm sure deep down, you've earned his respect."
---
Ruby: "Do we really need to go that far for PANCAKES?!" >_<
---
Jaune: "Uhhhh..."

Weiss: "She thanked you for your help. And honestly, so am I." :)

Jaune: "Well... you're welcome then." :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Don't mind him. I'm sure deep down, you've earned his respect."
---
Ruby: "Do we really need to go that far for PANCAKES?!" >_<
---
Jaune: "Uhhhh..."

Weiss: "She thanked you for your help. And honestly, so am I." :)

Jaune: "Well... you're welcome then." :grin:
I'm pretty sure of it myself. And he was a challenging archer, so tsundere or not, he's earned my respect as well!
___

Star: "...Welllllll...Maybe if it's about the best pancakes around?" :lol:
___

(Yeah, Weiss just made major progress on her summon ability thanks to you!) :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm pretty sure of it myself. And he was a challenging archer, so tsundere or not, he's earned my respect as well!
___

Star: "...Welllllll...Maybe if it's about the best pancakes around?" :lol:
___

(Yeah, Weiss just made major progress on her summon ability thanks to you!) :b:
Urbosa: "I'll make sure he knows." :)
---
Ruby: "I doubt they'd be interested in a contest about it."
---
Weiss: "Now I know what to do to become an even better Huntress."

Jaune: -is glad he could help-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I'll make sure he knows." :)
---
Ruby: "I doubt they'd be interested in a contest about it."
---
Weiss: "Now I know what to do to become an even better Huntress."

Jaune: -is glad he could help-
Thanks. And that goes for the rest of you guys, too. You're all truly talented fighters, as well as honorable protectors of your people and kingdom. You've more than earned my respect.
___

Star: "It could still be worth asking them..."
___

-Winter cheerfully smiles at him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks. And that goes for the rest of you guys, too. You're all truly talented fighters, as well as honorable protectors of your people and kingdom. You've more than earned my respect.
___

Star: "It could still be worth asking them..."
___

-Winter cheerfully smiles at him-
Daruk: "I like this fish gal! Haha! Say, what about a feast to celebrate?"

Urbosa: "...As long as it's not rocks..."
---
Ruby: "Go ahead. I doubt they'll say yes though."
---
Jaune: "...." -pats-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Daruk: "I like this fish gal! Haha! Say, what about a feast to celebrate?"

Urbosa: "...As long as it's not rocks..."
---
Ruby: "Go ahead. I doubt they'll say yes though."
---
Jaune: "...." -pats-
I can agree to that! Both the idea of a celebratory feast, and one that doesn't only include rocks. :p
___

Star: "......Well......" -Really starting to doubt this pancake contest is actually gonna happen at this point-
___

-She's unsurprisingly comforted by it, smiling and waggling her five fluffy tails-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But there hasn't been a scheduled fight or siege yet...
___

-With that and concern for how Altera's been doing since the loss of Fi, Toon Link decides to approach...-
___

//That was unfinished on my part admittedly, so I'll continue that from here for this reply.

-She's an Edgar Allen Poe and overall horror fan, so it's no surprise that Sakura gets along with her, at least for as long as Spooky seems to be more oblivious and innocent than evil-

-And it's true, given that Spooky seems to have died at a very young age, looking around 11 years old at most-
___

-Marvelous has a similar compliment about Ahim's dress?-
___

-Making some incredibly fancy looking sandcastles!-
Cú: "Yeah, but it's inevitable that we act"
---
-While neither the Saber or Berserker have taken notice-
---
-So Sakura can also understand her innocence a bit-
---
Marvelous: "...You look good too"
Ahim: "Thanks, Luka chose it"
Marvelous: No wonder then...
---
-Gaster can see the three gals be having fun-
Jaune: "I guess we did." :lol:
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Azura: "Whoa...."
---
Kanna: -READY TO STRIKE BACK-
---
Hinoka: "I'm ready to go now if you are."
Artemis: "You all ready to part~?"
---
Merlin: She's quite the cute Beast. :p
---
Fujino: "I hope you get to enjoy it" :)
---
-CHEN AND GIL DO TOO WHILE ILLYA AND BUNYAN DEFEND THE FORT-
---
-Tomoe nods, ready for it-

___

___

___

Palu: Just as we were ready to retreat because we couldn't handle what was going on, THIS happens... How can it get worse...? -does it get worse?-

Byleth: "....." Our only option is to retreat, which I doubt this being will allow us to do.

Byleth: The only other alternative would be to use a Divine Pulse to travel to before any of this occurs and then warn everyone... but...

Sothis: The amount of energy this would require, after all the ones you've already used, would be too great for you to handle... -sigh- Whatever shall we do?

Sothis: ....That would be a good usage of a seal, actually. Someone of her power could surely rival this iron beast.
---
---
Hinoka: "Well... I guess I'll be on my way. I hope you three will enjoy your time here."
---

-and ready to go hunt?-
-Yukari being a Touhou character was pretty good at avoiding them, while summoning gaos with magic bullets in them to the hand he holds Shez with-

-Sothis and Byleth bring a good point-

Scáthach: "What...?"
Cú: "Oh for the love of-!" -tried to stab one of the mini-Spamtons-

Fou: This must be some joke!
---
Charlotte: "Okay~!" -she places him safely inside a pocket-
---
Natsuki: "Oh, sure then"
-She'll drag Eresh who I didn't manage to do anything with LOL-
---
Jeanne: "Of course, it'd be the best to bring some examples" :)

Medea: "That tasted splendidly" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Yeah, but it's inevitable that we act"
---
-While neither the Saber or Berserker have taken notice-
---
-So Sakura can also understand her innocence a bit-
---
Marvelous: "...You look good too"
Ahim: "Thanks, Luka chose it"
Marvelous: No wonder then...
---
-Gaster can see the three gals be having fun-
Oh, it totally is. So why not start with some training to prepare for whatever army or weapons the Alliance still has? :p
___

-Right until Toon Link speaks, a shorter distance away from them than before-

TLink: "...Altera..."
___

-Of course, given she still released a lifeform like Gigawatt, they still need to consider the possibility that she's a more villainous ghost than she claims...-
___

-That explains why their crew tried to convince them to wear these overly fancy outfits- :V
___

-And the skeleton couldn't help but smile, glad that they're all happy. Alphys and Aya even more so due to his bonds with them-

It's good to see they're getting to relax. They've all frankly earned a break...

---
---
---

-and ready to go hunt?-
-Yukari being a Touhou character was pretty good at avoiding them, while summoning gaos with magic bullets in them to the hand he holds Shez with-

---
---
---

-Yukari's bullets failed to hit his hand, as he merely flicked Shez away like a bug from high up in the air, while charging up his eye beams to fire a much wider sweeping laser beam that was much more difficult to avoid-

-Several of the mini Spamton heads were destroyed, including the one Cu stabbed, but more soon showed up, these ones surrounded by spinning circular barriers. Each barrier had a small gap, allowing the Spamton heads to be destroyed with a well-timed shot, but the barriers themselves largely couldn't be destroyed otherwise-

___

Stand down, Springtron. You're not about to get away with capturing Max this time...

Whether you need help sabotaging some tech or fighting some enemy troops, if you need my assistance on your stealth mission, toss me out of your pocket and I'll transform back to my normal form!
___

Specter: "Oh, right, weren't you going to do live gaming video with Ereshkigal or something? Where is she, anyway?"

-Ereshkigal tried to sneak off, but tripped over Claptrap after accidentally running into him- :V
___

Star: "That's a great idea! And Marco can still bring some of his home cooked samples as well!"

-It's still night time here, so it depends on whether the majority want to go hunting during the night, or go hunting during the day-

Moon: "I'm glad you all enjoyed it." :) "The royal chefs always work hard to make sure every meal is of the highest quality."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, it totally is. So why not start with some training to prepare for whatever army or weapons the Alliance still has? :p
___

-Right until Toon Link speaks, a shorter distance away from them than before-

TLink: "...Altera..."
___

-Of course, given she still released a lifeform like Gigawatt, they still need to consider the possibility that she's a more villainous ghost than she claims...-
___

-That explains why their crew tried to convince them to wear these overly fancy outfits- :V
___

-And the skeleton couldn't help but smile, glad that they're all happy. Alphys and Aya even more so due to his bonds with them-

It's good to see they're getting to relax. They've all frankly earned a break...
Cú: "You know me well enough to guess the answer" :p
---
Altera: -Turns to him- "...Oh, Link..."
---
-Which is why Rin remains sus...-
---
Marvelous: -Sigh- "Just what are they trying to achieve?"
Ahim: "I don't know..." -both in denial-
---
-Yeah, finally a chance to just breath and do as they want-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "You know me well enough to guess the answer" :p
---
Altera: -Turns to him- "...Oh, Link..."
---
-Which is why Rin remains sus...-
---
Marvelous: -Sigh- "Just what are they trying to achieve?"
Ahim: "I don't know..." -both in denial-
---
-Yeah, finally a chance to just breath and do as they want-
Then training it is! -Epic fist bump-
___

TLink: "Hey. It's been a while, I know..."

-His current expression is one that's both clearly saddened and sympathetic-
___

-Will she voice more concerns to Jenny and Sakura before they decide to try and bring Spooky back to her mansion?-
___

-It's obvious what the goal of their scheme is at this point- :V
___

(Now if only the entirety of Chaldea could get a proper vacation again...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can agree to that! Both the idea of a celebratory feast, and one that doesn't only include rocks. :p
___

Star: "......Well......" -Really starting to doubt this pancake contest is actually gonna happen at this point-
___

-She's unsurprisingly comforted by it, smiling and waggling her five fluffy tails-
Urbosa: "Well, having some would be fine, given that it is what Gorons eat."

Daruk: "I completely understand. Not everyone is able to eat rocks, and there should be food for everyone!"
---
Nora: "Um..."
---
-AWWWWWWW-

Artemis: "You all ready to part~?"
---
Merlin: She's quite the cute Beast. :p
---
Fujino: "I hope you get to enjoy it" :)
---
-CHEN AND GIL DO TOO WHILE ILLYA AND BUNYAN DEFEND THE FORT-
---
-Tomoe nods, ready for it-
Blake: "I am."

Nora: "LET'S GO!"
---
Palu: Former Beast. But yes, I agree.
---
Azura: "I'm sure I will."
---
-DO THEY SUCCEED?-
---
-TO SAK-SAK-

---
---
---

-Yukari's bullets failed to hit his hand, as he merely flicked Shez away like a bug from high up in the air, while charging up his eye beams to fire a much wider sweeping laser beam that was much more difficult to avoid-

-Several of the mini Spamton heads were destroyed, including the one Cu stabbed, but more soon showed up, these ones surrounded by spinning circular barriers. Each barrier had a small gap, allowing the Spamton heads to be destroyed with a well-timed shot, but the barriers themselves largely couldn't be destroyed otherwise-

___

Stand down, Springtron. You're not about to get away with capturing Max this time...

Whether you need help sabotaging some tech or fighting some enemy troops, if you need my assistance on your stealth mission, toss me out of your pocket and I'll transform back to my normal form!
___

Specter: "Oh, right, weren't you going to do live gaming video with Ereshkigal or something? Where is she, anyway?"

-Ereshkigal tried to sneak off, but tripped over Claptrap after accidentally running into him- :V
___

Star: "That's a great idea! And Marco can still bring some of his home cooked samples as well!"

-It's still night time here, so it depends on whether the majority want to go hunting during the night, or go hunting during the day-

Moon: "I'm glad you all enjoyed it." :) "The royal chefs always work hard to make sure every meal is of the highest quality."
Shez: -manages to land on her feet by stabbing the ground- "Man, this one's tough..."

Byleth: -letting Sothis focus to try and bring Arcueid-

Sothis: I cannot guarantee it will grant us victory, but it should at least buy us enough time for a retreat.

Byleth: This is all we need, Sothis.

Sothis: -extending her hand, something no one but Byleth can see- Arcueid Brunestud, I summon thee to my location to aid us!

Ingrid: -casually walking towards Spamton, assuming Yukari did in fact protect her with gaps- "You say you are drowning in darkness... I shall bring you light then! Witness its splendor!" -claps her sparkly hands right in front of Spamton, causing a large burst of light-
---
-Springtrong was walking towards Jenny... no, he was limping-
---
Hinoka: "Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder." -grabs Ereshkigal by the arm and helps her get back up- "Don't worry, we won't make this embarassing or anything. This is just a bunch of girls having fun." :grin:
---
Kamui: "Well, we have something settled for the next time we end up here." :)

Blake: "We could certainly taste it."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Well, having some would be fine, given that it is what Gorons eat."

Daruk: "I completely understand. Not everyone is able to eat rocks, and there should be food for everyone!"
---
Nora: "Um..."
---
-AWWWWWWW-
Hence why I said as long as it doesn't only include rocks. As long as there's a variety of food for everyone, then we're good!
___

-Ruby just looks at the two with annoyance waiting for them to answer?-
___

-Jaune not being surprised at how adorable Winter is after she's been with the teams for this long?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Forgot to add an Ingrid thing in the big Spamtom fight which is funny because I've been thinking of it for a while lmao

It's there now

Hence why I said as long as it doesn't only include rocks. As long as there's a variety of food for everyone, then we're good!
___

-Ruby just looks at the two with annoyance waiting for them to answer?-
___

-Jaune not being surprised at how adorable Winter is after she's been with the teams for this long?-
Daruk: "I like the sound of that!" :grin:
---
-she absolutely is-
---
-oh, he's more surprised she hasn't evolved yet lol=

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Daruk: "I like the sound of that!" :grin:
---
-she absolutely is-
---
-oh, he's more surprised she hasn't evolved yet lol=
-To the cafeteria!-
___

Star: "...Yeah, Lily probably wouldn't think it's that big of a deal..." 😅
___

-Apparently, it's due to the fact that she's waiting to evolve that other fox Pokemon named Patxi-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To the cafeteria!-
___

Star: "...Yeah, Lily probably wouldn't think it's that big of a deal..." 😅
___

-Apparently, it's due to the fact that she's waiting to evolve that other fox Pokemon named Patxi-
-THERE THEY GO-

-there's posters about a strike on serving gluttons :V-
---
Nora: "Neither would Ren..."
---
-which is quite sweet when you think about it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Shez: -manages to land on her feet by stabbing the ground- "Man, this one's tough..."

Sothis: I cannot guarantee it will grant us victory, but it should at least buy us enough time for a retreat.

Sothis: -extending her hand, something no one but Byleth can see- Arcueid Brunestud, I summon thee to my location to aid us!

Ingrid: -casually walking towards Spamton, assuming Yukari did in fact protect her with gaps- "You say you are drowning in darkness... I shall bring you light then! Witness its splendor!" -claps her sparkly hands right in front of Spamton, causing a large burst of light-
---
---
Hinoka: "Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder." -grabs Ereshkigal by the arm and helps her get back up- "Don't worry, we won't make this embarassing or anything. This is just a bunch of girls having fun." :grin:
---

-Jalter desperately tried to step on and set fire to the mini-Spamtons, with little avail-

-The gaps allowed Ingrid to get there yeah-

-In a burst of light Arcueid appears, wearing a bikini, scuba goggles, and with an octopus cleaved by a trident-
Arcueid: "Huh?! What's happening?"
---
Charlotte: "Okay, then I'll be sure to when I'm in the need of it!"
---
Ereshkigal: "Ow, sorry!" -then lifted up- "...Ah, thanks for that. I picked up what we needed for the collab"
-The Dokis be like"huh, clumsy"-
---
Jeanne: "Whenever we can schedule that too!"

Atalanta: "They managed their goal"
Medea: "Are there any desserts?"
Then training it is! -Epic fist bump-
___

TLink: "Hey. It's been a while, I know..."

-His current expression is one that's both clearly saddened and sympathetic-
___

-Will she voice more concerns to Jenny and Sakura before they decide to try and bring Spooky back to her mansion?-
___

-It's obvious what the goal of their scheme is at this point- :V
___

(Now if only the entirety of Chaldea could get a proper vacation again...)
Cú: "You're set!" -returned it-
---
Altera: "...A very long while in fact"
---
Rin: "Are we sure we should do this? You saw what she tried to do!"
---
-It is... They just really wanna deny it-
---
-Yeah, that would be sweet-
Blake: "I am."

Nora: "LET'S GO!"
---
Palu: Former Beast. But yes, I agree.
---
Azura: "I'm sure I will."
---
-DO THEY SUCCEED?-
---
-TO SAK-SAK-
Artemis: "Yay~!" -thus the TSAB would send them to a primitive world-
---
Merlin: The kids do so too, so we all win. :p
---
-And indeed it tastes good-
---
-No because OTHER PLAYERS AMBUSHED-
---
-She and Medusa would be busy at the moment-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THERE THEY GO-

-there's posters about a strike on serving gluttons :V-
---
Nora: "Neither would Ren..."
---
-which is quite sweet when you think about it-
I'm not surprised that the strike's still ongoing...
___

Star: "And this whole bake-off would be kinda pointless if neither of the people actually making the pancakes care enough to compete..."
___

-She wants it to be special with him~!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Yay~!" -thus the TSAB would send them to a primitive world-
---
Merlin: The kids do so too, so we all win. :p
---
-And indeed it tastes good-
---
-No because OTHER PLAYERS AMBUSHED-
---
-She and Medusa would be busy at the moment-
Nora: "Alright, let's go!"
---
Palu: Presicely!
---
Azura: "Whoa... this is quite good!"
---
Kanna: "OH NO!"
---
Hinoka: "Oh, they must be on a date..."

I'm not surprised that the strike's still ongoing...
___

Star: "And this whole bake-off would be kinda pointless if neither of the people actually making the pancakes care enough to compete..."
___

-She wants it to be special with him~!-
Urbosa: "They certainly deserve it."
---
Nora: "Yeah..."
---
-awwwwwww-

-has he figured an evolution though?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "You're set!" -returned it-
---
Altera: "...A very long while in fact"
---
Rin: "Are we sure we should do this? You saw what she tried to do!"
---
-It is... They just really wanna deny it-
---
-Yeah, that would be sweet-
-To the training grounds!-
___

TLink: "I wish I could've helped you guys sooner. I barely knew anything about the fritz by the time it was over..."
___

I'll admit, it's a little suspicious...But she at least claims that she didn't know that Gigawatt would drain the city's power...
___

-Romantic piano and violin music still playing-
___

-Hopefully, they'll get a real vacation soon...-

-And now I don't know how to continue this- :p

Urbosa: "They certainly deserve it."
---
Nora: "Yeah..."
---
-awwwwwww-

-has he figured an evolution though?-
That's a massive understatement. I'm friends with a bunch of big eaters here, but even I think the kitchen staff has the right to have less extreme workloads.
___

-Ruby's response to this?-
___

-He has, but that will be revealed when the two foxes do evolve later- :p

---
---
---

-Jalter desperately tried to step on and set fire to the mini-Spamtons, with little avail-

-In a burst of light Arcueid appears, wearing a bikini, scuba goggles, and with an octopus cleaved by a trident-
---
---
Ereshkigal: "Ow, sorry!" -then lifted up- "...Ah, thanks for that. I picked up what we needed for the collab"
---

-The Pokemon all launched attacks at Spamton NEO, to varying effect, but none of them were able to do significant damage to him-

-Spamton NEO was slightly more damaged by that attack, but mostly due to it being aimed at his face, and it also forced him to temporarily cover his eyes and glasses-

AGH! ...THIS LIGHT...DIDNT CLEAR UP THE DARK AT ALL! EVERYTHING'S STILL SO DARK...JUST FOR THAT, I'LL GIVE YOU [light source] OF MY OWN. ONE [fried beast], [order up]!!

-Spamton NEO proceeds to spray the entire area with a giant flamethrower, intending to burn as many targets as possible including Fou, or at least disperse the group enough to capture the furry Beast-
___

Come on, just look at yourself!. This isn't a fight you can win at this point...

-Kama then suggests they leave to ahead and do some reconnaissance?-
___

Claptrap: "Hey, watch where you're going!"

Specter: "...You're missing your eye again."

Claptrap: "I know, that's why eye can't see where I'm going! Heh! See what I did there?"
___

Moon: "Along with a future diplomatic meeting as well."

Star: "Oh, there's a whole bunch of them!"

Moon: "I personally bake several pies when I have the time." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-The Pokemon all launched attacks at Spamton NEO, to varying effect, but none of them were able to do significant damage to him-

-Spamton NEO was slightly more damaged by that attack, but mostly due to it being aimed at his face, and it also forced him to temporarily cover his eyes and glasses-

AGH! ...THIS LIGHT...DIDNT CLEAR UP THE DARK AT ALL! EVERYTHING'S STILL SO DARK...JUST FOR THAT, I'LL GIVE YOU [light source] OF MY OWN. ONE [fried beast], [order up]!!

-Spamton NEO proceeds to spray the entire area with a giant flamethrower, intending to burn as many targets as possible including Fou, or at least disperse the group enough to capture the furry Beast-
___

Come on, just look at yourself!. This isn't a fight you can win at this point...

___

Claptrap: "I know, that's why eye can't see where I'm going! Heh! See what I did there?"
___

Byleth: "Sorry for the interruption, but we are in quite the trouble. Sothis and I figured Archetype: Earth could be helpful at getting us out of here."

Ingrid: So the head is the weak point...
---
-IT STILL TRIES TO GO FOR A PUNCH-
---
Hinoka: -groaned at the pun-
---
Kamui: "Oh yes, one where Jeanne and I aren't visiting while on vacaqtion."

Blake: "Anything with apples?"

That's a massive understatement. I'm friends with a bunch of big eaters here, but even I think the kitchen staff has the right to have less extreme workloads.
___

-Ruby's response to this?-
___

-He has, but that will be revealed when the two foxes do evolve later- :p
Daruk: "Yeah... I hope they can fix this whole mess."
---
Ruby: "I'm glad you came to your senses." :)
---
-when is later? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Daruk: "Yeah... I hope they can fix this whole mess."
---
Ruby: "I'm glad you came to your senses." :)
---
-when is later? :V-
I'm rooting for them. Thankfully most of the gluttons here don't even need to eat, so I'm doubly confident it'll work out in the kitchen staff's favor. :p
___

Star: "Yeah, I guess it was kind of a petty debate to begin with..."
___

-Probably after the Alliance stuff is wrapped up or during the Alola vacation- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Alright, let's go!"
---
Palu: Presicely!
---
Azura: "Whoa... this is quite good!"
---
Kanna: "OH NO!"
---
Hinoka: "Oh, they must be on a date..."
Artemis: "Of course! Let's now~!"
---
Merlin: What a relief for when we're busy doing things. :p
---
Fujino: "Thanks for your praise" :)
---
Chen: "That's cheating!"
---
Tomoe: "It would be rude to interrupt..."
-To the training grounds!-
___

TLink: "I wish I could've helped you guys sooner. I barely knew anything about the fritz by the time it was over..."
___

I'll admit, it's a little suspicious...But she at least claims that she didn't know that Gigawatt would drain the city's power...
___

-Romantic piano and violin music still playing-
___

-Hopefully, they'll get a real vacation soon...-

-And now I don't know how to continue this- :p
-And both getting quite ready for it~!-
---
Altera: "Don't mind it, you had your own quest"
---
Sakura: "She also looks like she died young"
Rin: "Yeah, but for how long?"
---
-...Both be blushing profusely- :V
---
-They keep at building stuff for a bit-

___

___

___

Byleth: "Sorry for the interruption, but we are in quite the trouble. Sothis and I figured Archetype: Earth could be helpful at getting us out of here."

---
---
---

Arcueid: "Oooooh, so where's the one I need to kill then?"

-Fou is trying to evade all those, his small size helping in being nimble-
---
Kama: "Soooo, do we go now or...?"
Charlotte: "Right!"
---
Yuri: "...Is that a riny robot?"
---
Jeanne: "Myabe I could bring my sisters next time!"

-Atalanta's feline ears perked at the mention of apples-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And both getting quite ready for it~!-
---
Altera: "Don't mind it, you had your own quest"
---
Sakura: "She also looks like she died young"
Rin: "Yeah, but for how long?"
---
-...Both be blushing profusely- :V
---
-They keep at building stuff for a bit-
-Undyne does some epic spin tricks with her spear-
___

TLink: "How have you been...?"
___

How would that affect if she's a nice person or a villain?
___

-Yeah, their crewmates set them up for a date- :V
___

-All of which is made out of sand and some seashells-

---
---
---

---
---
---

Right up ahead, obviously! -Pointing at the giant Spamton NEO before having to run a good distance to try and dodge the flames-

-At the same time, Spamton NEO was summoning more minature blue Spamton heads to fly after the group and shoot energy bullets at everyone-

-And now's a good time to finally post quite possibly the best battle theme in the entire game- :V

___

-Jenny doesn't even bother trying to block it and just casually dodges it instead-

Give it up already, you're too damaged to keep on fighting like this!

To spy on the Alliance!
___

Claptra: "Tiny?! I'll have you know I'm a perfectly normal and identical height for my model line of CL4P-TP Steward Bots!"

Specter: "Yes, this is Claptrap. He's...one of the lab assistants around here."
___

Moon: "Oh, that's right, Jeanne Alter returned recently! How has she been?"

-Then cat group-

Moon: "As a matter of fact, most of them consist of apples, actually." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm rooting for them. Thankfully most of the gluttons here don't even need to eat, so I'm doubly confident it'll work out in the kitchen staff's favor. :p
___

Star: "Yeah, I guess it was kind of a petty debate to begin with..."
___

-Probably after the Alliance stuff is wrapped up or during the Alola vacation- :V
Urbosa: "Huh, that would be a strong point in their favor."
---
Nora: "It was..."
---
-that's fair enough :V-

Artemis: "Of course! Let's now~!"
---
Merlin: What a relief for when we're busy doing things. :p
---
Fujino: "Thanks for your praise" :)
---
Chen: "That's cheating!"
---
Tomoe: "It would be rude to interrupt..."
-they go hunt-
---
Palu: We have a babysitter now~
---
Azura: "How did you make this?"
---
Kanna: "It's strategy..."
---
Hinoka: "I guess we can wait..."

---
---
---

Right up ahead, obviously! -Pointing at the giant Spamton NEO before having to run a good distance to try and dodge the flames-

-At the same time, Spamton NEO was summoning more minature blue Spamton heads to fly after the group and shoot energy bullets at everyone-

-And now's a good time to finally post quite possibly the best battle theme in the entire game- :V

___

-Jenny doesn't even bother trying to block it and just casually dodges it instead-

Give it up already, you're too damaged to keep on fighting like this!

To spy on the Alliance!
___

Claptra: "Tiny?! I'll have you know I'm a perfectly normal and identical height for my model line of CL4P-TP Steward Bots!"

Specter: "Yes, this is Claptrap. He's...one of the lab assistants around here."
___

Moon: "Oh, that's right, Jeanne Alter returned recently! How has she been?"

-Then cat group-

Moon: "As a matter of fact, most of them consist of apples, actually." :p
Byleth: "That giant being is hard to miss." -points at Spamtom-
---
-IT KEEPS FIGHTING ANYWAY-
---
Hinoka: -dragging Eresh to stream-
---
Kamui: "Grumpy, yet caring. Her usual self." :)

Blake: I'm sure Atalanta would love that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Huh, that would be a strong point in their favor."
---
Nora: "It was..."
---
-that's fair enough :V-
Question is, when will the gluttons reach an agreement with them...
___

Star: "...Maybe we could each try their pancakes sometime? No competition, just trying out some good food made by friends""
___

-Back to the Semblance stuff, though?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Question is, when will the gluttons reach an agreement with them...
___

Star: "...Maybe we could each try their pancakes sometime? No competition, just trying out some good food made by friends""
___

-Back to the Semblance stuff, though?-
Urbosa: "That is a good question..."

-the staff is also probably trying to reach an agreement with Martha due to her Santa alt being a food factory :V-
---
Nora: "That actually sounds good."
---
-she's sitting on a bench to get through the headache-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "That is a good question..."

-the staff is also probably trying to reach an agreement with Martha due to her Santa alt being a food factory :V-
---
Nora: "That actually sounds good."
---
-she's sitting on a bench to get through the headache-
Come to think of it, I wonder if they've talked to Mattha about this as well...
___

Star: "Do you think Ren would agree to that?"
___

-Winter brings her a bottle of water hoping hydrating might help a little-

Top Bottom