• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "A lot of spears, from many directions. Usually above my head."
---
Ruby: "I just had a feeling." :p
---
-badly-
...Damn...Sorry about that. Seriously. I really didn't think I'd be bringing back any bad memories just from my fighting style...
___

Star: "Well, gut feelings can be surprisingly accurate sometimes." -It's clear that for as much as Star's matured, she can still be oblivious sometimes-
___

-Stabbing Myrtenaster into the floor to create a glyph, and summoning a familiar from it...But so far, at least, only managing to summon one at a time, be it a Lancer or the Arma Gigas-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Damn...Sorry about that. Seriously. I really didn't think I'd be bringing back any bad memories just from my fighting style...
___

Star: "Well, gut feelings can be surprisingly accurate sometimes." -It's clear that for as much as Star's matured, she can still be oblivious sometimes-
___

-Stabbing Myrtenaster into the floor to create a glyph, and summoning a familiar from it...But so far, at least, only managing to summon one at a time, be it a Lancer or the Arma Gigas-
Urbosa: "Don't be sorry. If anything, overcoming you feels like I've reached new heights."
---
Ruby: "I know, right?! So whatcha doing?"

Nora: "EATING MEAT!"

Ruby: "...I'm not surprised." :lol:
---
-or the Boarbatusk, or anything else I might have missed from V9 because **** the temporary Crunchyroll exclusivity-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Don't be sorry. If anything, overcoming you feels like I've reached new heights."
---
Ruby: "I know, right?! So whatcha doing?"

Nora: "EATING MEAT!"

Ruby: "...I'm not surprised." :lol:
---
-or the Boarbatusk, or anything else I might have missed from V9 because **** the temporary Crunchyroll exclusivity-
So even though you held the advantage most of the time, this still wasn't an easy battle for you...
___

Star: "More specifically sandwiches." :p
___

-I know she almost summoned the giant Nevermore in V8, though IIRC you've established that the Boarbatusk is simple enough to control that she can at least summon one other familiar to fight alongside it-

//Have you seen V9 yet?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So even though you held the advantage most of the time, this still wasn't an easy battle for you...
___

Star: "More specifically sandwiches." :p
___

-I know she almost summoned the giant Nevermore in V8, though IIRC you've established that the Boarbatusk is simple enough to control that she can at least summon one other familiar to fight alongside it-

//Have you seen V9 yet?
Urbosa: "You always had new tricks. It wasn't the easiest thing to adapt."
---
Ruby: "That sounds good."
---
-I don't remember if I did that but it makes enough sense-

// I'm waiting until it's free... whenever that happens. I did spoil myself some Neopolitan stuff but I saw nothing in motion.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "You always had new tricks. It wasn't the easiest thing to adapt."
---
Ruby: "That sounds good."
---
-I don't remember if I did that but it makes enough sense-

// I'm waiting until it's free... whenever that happens. I did spoil myself some Neopolitan stuff but I saw nothing in motion.
Likewise, if mostly because of your expert control over lightning magic. Not exactly an easy thing for someone adapted to the water to deal with, even for a veteran like myself.
___

Star; "Also, we're trying to prove who makes the best pancakes...It's totally Lily, by the way." :p
___

-Even so, she's still only been able to summon two familiars at most so far, and only if the Boarbatusk is one of them-

//I don't really have a need for Crunchyroll since I'm not much into anime, but I'm thinking about trying the free trial just to catch up with V9. Maybe to catch up with Soul Eater afterwards if I have the time. I've spoiled myself on a few things admittedly, but haven't seen any clips aside from like one or two very brief scenes and previews.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Likewise, if mostly because of your expert control over lightning magic. Not exactly an easy thing for someone adapted to the water to deal with, even for a veteran like myself.
___

Star; "Also, we're trying to prove who makes the best pancakes...It's totally Lily, by the way." :p
___

-Even so, she's still only been able to summon two familiars at most so far, and only if the Boarbatusk is one of them-

//I don't really have a need for Crunchyroll since I'm not much into anime, but I'm thinking about trying the free trial just to catch up with V9. Maybe to catch up with Soul Eater afterwards if I have the time. I've spoiled myself on a few things admittedly, but haven't seen any clips aside from like one or two very brief scenes and previews.
Urbosa: "Why do you think I wanted to be last? I had a feeling I would have a natural advantage."
---
Ruby: "Haven't really tried any pancakes here, actually..."
---
-trying to shrink a familiar doesn't help; if anything, a smaller familiar requires more energy than their true size-

// I personally don't mind waiting for the same reason. Problem is while it's been revealed when it'll be available for free to all, we don't know when.
// We know V9'll be on the Rooster Teeth website a year after each episode aired, with them being exclusive to their paid memberships for a time... but no word on when it'll stop being behind a paywall.
// I imagine it'll be a week like previous volumes (so the total time between the initial release and the public one would be one year + one week) but the fact that they didn't even say that means it's possible we could wait longer...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Why do you think I wanted to be last? I had a feeling I would have a natural advantage."
---
Ruby: "Haven't really tried any pancakes here, actually..."
---
-trying to shrink a familiar doesn't help; if anything, a smaller familiar requires more energy than their true size-

// I personally don't mind waiting for the same reason. Problem is while it's been revealed when it'll be available for free to all, we don't know when.
// We know V9'll be on the Rooster Teeth website a year after each episode aired, with them being exclusive to their paid memberships for a time... but no word on when it'll stop being behind a paywall.
// I imagine it'll be a week like previous volumes (so the total time between the initial release and the public one would be one year + one week) but the fact that they didn't even say that means it's possible we could wait longer...
I figured you just knew you were the strongest. Either that, or that your three fellow Champions believed it as well.
___

Star: -GASP- "You haven't?!" :surprised:

-Would she have had any of Ren's around V4 or V5 when she was part of RNJR?-
___

-It takes more concentration and mental energy to alter it's size...-

//It's an extremely long wait time for free viewing either way. It's kinda BS, but then again, RT's been making a lot of horrible decisions lately if the talk about recent crunch time the writers had to deal with is anything to go by

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I figured you just knew you were the strongest. Either that, or that your three fellow Champions believed it as well.
___

Star: -GASP- "You haven't?!" :surprised:

-Would she have had any of Ren's around V4 or V5 when she was part of RNJR?-
___

-It takes more concentration and mental energy to alter it's size...-

//It's an extremely long wait time for free viewing either way. It's kinda BS, but then again, RT's been making a lot of horrible decisions lately if the talk about recent crunch time the writers had to deal with is anything to go by
Urbosa: "It honestly might be a little of both. Lightning is the most dangerous element to fight against in Hyrule aside from the Calamity's own malice."
---
Ruby: "Ren's are pretty damn good though."
---
-pretty much-

Weiss: "I still can't do it...

// Writers are truly underappreciated

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "It honestly might be a little of both. Lightning is the most dangerous element to fight against in Hyrule aside from the Calamity's own malice."
---
Ruby: "Ren's are pretty damn good though."
---
-pretty much-

Weiss: "I still can't do it...

// Writers are truly underappreciated
And that's just like a concentrated form of dark magic that Ganondorf uses...

After seeing the Gloom Spawn, I think it's safe to say that Malice has effectively been one-upped as the most dangerous element in Hyrule. :V
___

Star: "I don't doubt that. Pancakes good! But it's also pretty clear that none of you have tried Lily's pancakes yet." :p
___

(I'm sure you'll figure it out soon...)

//It's a big reason why the the Writers' Strike is a thing

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And that's just like a concentrated form of dark magic that Ganondorf uses...

After seeing the Gloom Spawn, I think it's safe to say that Malice has effectively been one-upped as the most dangerous element in Hyrule. :V
___

Star: "I don't doubt that. Pancakes good! But it's also pretty clear that none of you have tried Lily's pancakes yet." :p
___

(I'm sure you'll figure it out soon...)

//It's a big reason why the the Writers' Strike is a thing
Urbosa: "Don't remind me of that name..."
---
Ruby: "There's like, two or three Lilys, right? Which one is it?"
---
Weiss: "Thanks, Winter." :)

// Hopefully, something comes out of it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Don't remind me of that name..."
---
Ruby: "There's like, two or three Lilys, right? Which one is it?"
---
Weiss: "Thanks, Winter." :)

// Hopefully, something comes out of it.
Sorry. Most of us here just never knew any of the incarnations of that so-called demon king by any names like the "Calamity"...
___

Star: "That'd be Medea." :p
___

(The fact that you can at least summon the Boarbatusk with another familiar is even proof that it can be done. Have you tried working from that?)

/Agreed

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry. Most of us here just never knew any of the incarnations of that so-called demon king by any names like the "Calamity"...
___

Star: "That'd be Medea." :p
___

(The fact that you can at least summon the Boarbatusk with another familiar is even proof that it can be done. Have you tried working from that?)

/Agreed
Urbosa: "Neither have I, but I heard legends of the man he was before. It's a shame to bear the knowledge that he was of my kind."
---
Ruby: "Okay, got it!"
---
Weiss: "The Boarbatusk barely requires any energy, so having another one alongside it is not too bad..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Neither have I, but I heard legends of the man he was before. It's a shame to bear the knowledge that he was of my kind."
---
Ruby: "Okay, got it!"
---
Weiss: "The Boarbatusk barely requires any energy, so having another one alongside it is not too bad..."
I can relate to that... -Formerly had a similar opinion about Flowey/Asriel-
___

Star: "She's easily one of my best friends. And also the undisputed best pancake chef around here!"
___

(So might only need to find out if there's a way to spend less energy and focus on one familiar at a time...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can relate to that... -Formerly had a similar opinion about Flowey/Asriel-
___

Star: "She's easily one of my best friends. And also the undisputed best pancake chef around here!"
___

(So might only need to find out if there's a way to spend less energy and focus on one familiar at a time...)
Revali: -clapping for Urbosa-
---
Ruby: "I'll believe it when I taste it!"
---
Weiss: "Yeah... that is the plan. It's quite hard without a teacher though."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: -clapping for Urbosa-
---
Ruby: "I'll believe it when I taste it!"
---
Weiss: "Yeah... that is the plan. It's quite hard without a teacher though."
Showing respect for a fellow Champion? Wasn't sure you had it in you, Revali. :p
___

Star: "Then the bake-off is on!"

-Ruby asks if either Lily or Ren have actually agreed to bothering with such a competition yet?-
___

(...And your sister taught you most of what you know...) -Ears drooped with a sympathetic expression-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Showing respect for a fellow Champion? Wasn't sure you had it in you, Revali. :p
___

Star: "Then the bake-off is on!"

-Ruby asks if either Lily or Ren have actually agreed to bothering with such a competition yet?-
___

(...And your sister taught you most of what you know...) -Ears drooped with a sympathetic expression-
Revali: "I've always respected Urbosa's skills."
---
Ruby: ".... Did you even ask them?"

Nora: "...No?"
---
Weiss: "Yeah..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "I've always respected Urbosa's skills."
---
Ruby: ".... Did you even ask them?"

Nora: "...No?"
---
Weiss: "Yeah..."
-Even the other Champions can back that claim up?-
___

Star: "...Yeah, we probably should..." 😅
___

(Was she the one who taught you the most about your Semblance? Every Schnee inherited it, right?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even the other Champions can back that claim up?-
___

Star: "...Yeah, we probably should..." 😅
___

(Was she the one who taught you the most about your Semblance? Every Schnee inherited it, right?)
Mipha: "He tends to acknowledge his fellow Champions by name a lot... except for Link."

Daruk: "Yeah, he knows we're strong in our own ways!"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, probably a good idea." :p
---
Weiss: "Yes, a rare case for Semblances."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "He tends to acknowledge his fellow Champions by name a lot... except for Link."

Daruk: "Yeah, he knows we're strong in our own ways!"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, probably a good idea." :p
---
Weiss: "Yes, a rare case for Semblances."
Huh...I guess you're not quite totally tsundere after all. :p
___

-Nora agrees or nah?-
___

(Then I guess only makes sense that her not being here would make it more difficult to learn...) :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Huh...I guess you're not quite totally tsundere after all. :p
___

-Nora agrees or nah?-
___

(Then I guess only makes sense that her not being here would make it more difficult to learn...) :urg:
Revali: "Not quite what not?"
---
Nora: "Yeah... maybe... we should tell them..."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, it really would... but I'll figure it out."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "Not quite what not?"
---
Nora: "Yeah... maybe... we should tell them..."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, it really would... but I'll figure it out."
A tsundere. Nothing you need to worry about. :p
___

Star: "Yeah, agreed..."
___

-If anything, Winter would likely be fully believe that her younger sister can learn and master her Semblance on her own with how far she's come?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So yeah the TMNT movie is pretty good.
(HEY! Shouting's important to make sure people can hear you! And it makes speeches and battle catchphrases way more epic!)

(Wait, hey,, it did work! Okay, that's wicked!)

___

-Linebeck is wondering what to ask again-
___

Alright, I've found some locations of a bunch of supposedly and confirmed haunted houses! Do you remember what your mansion looks like, at least, Spooky?

Spooky: "Actually, I do still remember what it looked like. It's about three stories high, has a tower near the top with an old cross atop it, and a bunch of windows in the front that are almost always lit."
___

-Yep, awkward dinner- :V
___

If we ever get a proper vacation, we should totally have sandcastle building contest~! :b:
Cú: It did, but you should shout less in your mind. :p
---
-Hmmm, which other yes or no question...?-
---
Rin: "Okay, we do have the specifics, good"
---
-It's lunch actually, because the time is important for the plans of the others-
-As it means those two can have even more time with each other- :V
---
Kiara: "Oh my, I wonder who would win that" :)
-for Nora, at least-
---
Palu: It's so obvious!
---
Azura: I suppose it IS a bit cute... but I can't tell her that.
---
-Ingrid would keep an eye- :V-
---
Hinoka: "... One more?"
-Shall we skip to that day?- :p
---
Merlin: She's just a tsundere like her two moms. :p
Kama: Why are you telling me this too? And I am not whatever that means!
---
-Can't give her any satisfaction of this! She has some pride!-
---
-It's a good thing she has Chen to take care of in order to distract herself most of the time-
---
Tomoe: "...One more's fine"
-It's then, however, that a huge grey laser beam sweeps through the area and nearly hits almost everyone in the vicinity-
___

(While I edited my original post to reply to Springtron, I might as well repost Jenny's counterattack here-

It hits and send Jenny flying back a short distance, so once she regains her balance, she throws a few more extended punches, one after the other-

Then...where do we go? What should we do...? We have to either hide, or take action!
___

Specter: "It's true that the kitchen staff is in desperate need of aid...Just proceed with caution before offering to help them. You decide if the chaos that is the amount of orders they have to cook on a daily basis is a task you're up to."

-Of course, they're also unaware that the kitchen staff is currently going on strike...But only for the gluttons. They're just serving them and everyone else a normal amount of meals per day right now- :V
___

Moon: "That's a splendid idea! And I believe that's true, they've been on good terms since the Bureau first arrived in Remnant. We can ask if Lady Palutena wishes to collaborate on the project as well."

-Kali would likely be glad that Blake has the support of another caring mother-figure in her absence...-

-And as embarrassing as Artemis can be...it's clear that she's still a deeply loving and caring mother. Heck, many of the very things they consider embarrassing about her behavior are also proof of how much she cares for and supports both of them-
Byleth: "Watch out!"

Palutena: -casts Reflect Barrier, but didn't have enough to do a big one-
---
-HE TRIES TO BLOCK BUT JENNY'S PRESSURE IS TOO STRONG-
---
-Jeanne and Kamui being exceptions due to their Ruler status :V-

Hinoka: "I haven't seen them go crazy in recent days, actually..."
---
Kamui: "I'm certain she would." :)

Blake: -smiles a bit at that-
-Luvia wasn't unable to dodge it at all, while Merlin also casted a protective barrier and Fou was safe on Palutena's shoulder-
---
Gareth: "W-Well, we can't panic! We don't want our thoughts to scramble too much!"
---
-Nope, the complete opposite- :V
Natsuki: "Huh, that sounds... A little too extreme?" :V
---
Jeanne: "Wonderful~! We'll see about it in the next days" :)
-PAlutena has totally offered Lindy to become an angel for her after she passes and Lindy's answer was "I'll give it a little thought :V"-

-It's really a thing to appreciate...-
Artemis: "Just call me whenever you're ready for a hunting expedition~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A tsundere. Nothing you need to worry about. :p
___

Star: "Yeah, agreed..."
___

-If anything, Winter would likely be fully believe that her younger sister can learn and master her Semblance on her own with how far she's come?-
Revali: "What even is that...?"
---
Nora: "Let's do that!"
---
-she legit might...-

-Shall we skip to that day?- :p
---
Merlin: She's just a tsundere like her two moms. :p
Kama: Why are you telling me this too? And I am not whatever that means!
---
-Can't give her any satisfaction of this! She has some pride!-
---
-It's a good thing she has Chen to take care of in order to distract herself most of the time-
---
Tomoe: "...One more's fine"
-SURE-
---
Palu: I'm nothing like that, you idiot! ......oh... I walked right into that one...
---
-NO SHE SHOULD NOT-
---
-good for Chen to be this way-
---
-one they would win so they eventually say good bye and end stream-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So yeah the TMNT movie is pretty good.

Cú: It did, but you should shout less in your mind. :p
---
-Hmmm, which other yes or no question...?-
---
Rin: "Okay, we do have the specifics, good"
---
-It's lunch actually, because the time is important for the plans of the others-
-As it means those two can have even more time with each other- :V
---
Kiara: "Oh my, I wonder who would win that" :)
(...Eh, considering how telepathy's supposed to work, I guess that's a fair point.) :p
___

Linebeck: (It's not like I know much about this fellow'
___

Spooky: "But do you have an exact match?"

Let's find out! -Uploading some images to her cellphone-
___

-I forgot they were gonna get them to go watch fireworks as well lol-

-Their plan is even more calculated as a result- :V
___

I-It probably depends on who else competes... :lol:

Byleth: "Watch out!"

Palutena: -casts Reflect Barrier, but didn't have enough to do a big one-
---
-HE TRIES TO BLOCK BUT JENNY'S PRESSURE IS TOO STRONG-
---
-Jeanne and Kamui being exceptions due to their Ruler status :V-

Hinoka: "I haven't seen them go crazy in recent days, actually..."
---
Kamui: "I'm certain she would." :)

Blake: -smiles a bit at that-
-Luvia wasn't unable to dodge it at all, while Merlin also casted a protective barrier and Fou was safe on Palutena's shoulder-
---
Gareth: "W-Well, we can't panic! We don't want our thoughts to scramble too much!"
---
---
-PAlutena has totally offered Lindy to become an angel for her after she passes and Lindy's answer was "I'll give it a little thought :V"-

-Another identical huge laser sweeps across where they stand seconds later-
___

-She kicks Springtron in the face afterwards-

Tasque Manager: "Then what is our best option...?"
___

-If anything, Kamui's only a slight exception because of Shirou- :V

Specter: -To Hinoka- "Wait, they haven't?" -To Natsuki- "...That sounded rather like sarcasm."
___

Moon: "Where shall we meet up to discuss it?"

River: "Haha, the hunting party will be quite shocked to meet a hunting deity

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

___

Specter: -To Hinoka- "Wait, they haven't?" -To Natsuki- "...That sounded rather like sarcasm."
___

Byleth: -had seen it coming somehow so she dodged accurately- "What was that?"

Shez: "Probably came from that barrier." -had insane reaction speeds-
---
-Springtron tries to shake it off before going for another, albeit sluggier punch-
---
-poor Shirou :V-

Hinoka: -to Specter- "No, it's really calm over there now for some reason..." -to Dokis- "It really doesn't..."
---
Kamui: "We'll figure it out." :p

Blake: "Yeah, maybe they'll be hopeful for a good bounty?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Let's just say it's a character archetype. :p
___

Star: "But after that, this competition is on!"
___

-And Weiss herself knows that?-
Revali: "That doesn't answer my question in the slightest. If anything, it only gives me more questions."
---
Nora: "If they're down for it..." :lol:
---
Weiss: "I'm sure she would be proud of my progress, at least..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SURE-
---
Palu: I'm nothing like that, you idiot! ......oh... I walked right into that one...
---
-NO SHE SHOULD NOT-
---
-good for Chen to be this way-
---
-one they would win so they eventually say good bye and end stream-
-So all of them are soon assembled!-
---
Merlin: I rest my case! :p
Kama: Uuugh, you're such an annoyance...
---
-Fujino is making breakfast-
---
-Kitty is still playing game online along fwens-
---
-The chat would be filled with "Aaaah~ They gave us goodbyes~!" comments-
(...Eh, considering how telepathy's supposed to work, I guess that's a fair point.) :p
___

Linebeck: (It's not like I know much about this fellow'
___

Spooky: "But do you have an exact match?"

Let's find out! -Uploading some images to her cellphone-
___

-I forgot they were gonna get them to go watch fireworks as well lol-

-Their plan is even more calculated as a result- :V
___

I-It probably depends on who else competes... :lol:
Cú: See? It wasn't hard to. :p
---
-Or anyone else here...-
---
-The Tohsaka sisters waiting for the result-
---
-Indeed, so now those two will lunch alone-
-And the atmosphere gets awkward-
---
Kiara: "...Most Casters would have an advantage"
Aya: "Oh yeah, constructing is their innate skill..."
___

___

___

---
-Springtron tries to shake it off before going for another, albeit sluggier punch-
---

Hinoka: -to Specter- "No, it's really calm over there now for some reason..." -to Dokis- "It really doesn't..."
---

Luvia: "W-Who is doing these right now?!"
---
Roberts: "I'll say that it was fun while it lasted. A little too troublesome, but also exciting"
---
Oops, that ":V" was for another thing, never mind that.
-Nope, she's still not- :V
-Natsuki now curious...-
---
Jeanne: "As we keep dinning~"

Artemis: "But I don't plan to make things easier~" >:3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So all of them are soon assembled!-
---
Merlin: I rest my case! :p
Kama: Uuugh, you're such an annoyance...
---
-Fujino is making breakfast-
---
-Kitty is still playing game online along fwens-
---
-The chat would be filled with "Aaaah~ They gave us goodbyes~!" comments-
Jaune: "Do we have to?"

Ren: "Hunting is an essential skill for survival. It's a wonder we've gone this far without any knowledge of it."

Nora: "I know, right?!"
---
Palu: At least there's only one of him...
---
Azura: "...It smells good in here..."
---
-the kiddos of Chaldea?-
---
-with the stream now shut down-

Hinoka: "....Is that how Camilla feels like when she parades around?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: See? It wasn't hard to. :p
---
-Or anyone else here...-
---
-The Tohsaka sisters waiting for the result-
---
-Indeed, so now those two will lunch alone-
-And the atmosphere gets awkward-
---
Kiara: "...Most Casters would have an advantage"
Aya: "Oh yeah, constructing is their innate skill..."
(I'm still gonna keep shouting for epic speeches) :p (Seriously though, this is pretty cool1)
___

Linebeck: (The only exceptions are a few members Link told me about since he mentioned considering them friends...)
___

-She cycles through a few different images on her phone, until she comes across this one, except without the logo on the left-

Spooky: "Oh, that's it! That's my mansion!"
___

-Neither knowing what to talk about?-
___

E-Especially architects like da Vinci...

Revali: "That doesn't answer my question in the slightest. If anything, it only gives me more questions."
---
Nora: "If they're down for it..." :lol:
---
Weiss: "I'm sure she would be proud of my progress, at least..."
Questions you don't need to worry about. :p
___

Star: "Also that..." :lol:

-Ruby can already guess that they probably won't be?- :V
___

(After meeting her in-person as spirit? I know she would be.) :)

---
---

---

---
Roberts: "I'll say that it was fun while it lasted. A little too troublesome, but also exciting"
---
-Natsuki now curious...-
---

-Moon, Star, the Pokemon and several others were also all trying to dodge the lasers, with the former two casting different barriers to shield themselves, Medea Lily and a few others-

-When the laser beams mostly failed, a bunch of huge red bombs with + symbols on them were launched towards the area. Whether they're shot, blocked, or hit the ground, they inevitably detonate, sending fiery explosions in four different directions to match the + symbol itself-
___

-Jenny easily dodges it and goes for grab attack-

Tasque Manager; "As admirable as your courage in the face of potential death or capture is, that statement doesn't help us, Sir Roberts." :glare:
___

-Then it turns out they're still only given a normal amount of three meals a day- :V

Specter: "Huh...Maybe they're having a food shortage? It'd be the first I'm hearing of it..."
___

Star: "I figured you guys would enjoy the food here." :p

River: "It wouldn't be a true hunt without a good challenge! It nonetheless will be good for morale." -Chomps on a turkey leg-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Natsuki now curious...-
---

-Moon, Star, the Pokemon and several others were also all trying to dodge the lasers, with the former two casting different barriers to shield themselves, Medea Lily and a few others-

-When the laser beams mostly failed, a bunch of huge red bombs with + symbols on them were launched towards the area. Whether they're shot, blocked, or hit the ground, they inevitably detonate, sending fiery explosions in four different directions to match the + symbol itself-
___

Tasque Manager; "As admirable as your courage in the face of potential death or capture is, that statement doesn't help us, Sir Roberts." :glare:
___

-Then it turns out they're still only given a normal amount of three meals a day- :V

Specter: "Huh...Maybe they're having a food shortage? It'd be the first I'm hearing of it..."
___

River: "It wouldn't be a true hunt without a good challenge! It nonetheless will be good for morale." -Chomps on a turkey leg-
Shez: "I have a feeling we'll find out."
---
-THE GRAB WORKS-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs-

-Hinoka actually knows it's a strike due to her sister Kamui being a Ruler, she's just trying not to make the strike public because she figured the staff would rather do it themselves-
---
Kamui: "What could have made you guess that?" :lol:

Blake: "...." -considering joining in-

Questions you don't need to worry about. :p
___

Star: "Also that..." :lol:

-Ruby can already guess that they probably won't be?- :V
___

(After meeting her in-person as spirit? I know she would be.) :)
Revali: "...I am utterly confused..."
---
Ruby: "Knowing Ren, he probably won't care. He only really makes food for those he considers close. Might be a part of why his are so good." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...Thank you..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "...I am utterly confused..."
---
Ruby: "Knowing Ren, he probably won't care. He only really makes food for those he considers close. Might be a part of why his are so good." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...Thank you..." :)
-Are the other Champions also confused or has one of them been told what the term means before?- :V
___

Star: "And Lily usually makes them for friends or sometimes our classmates...Hers might be really good partly for that similar reason." :lol:
___

(You remember how proud of you she was, right? So don't lose confidence in your abilities. You can totally do this, Weiss!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Are the other Champions also confused or has one of them been told what the term means before?- :V
___

Star: "And Lily usually makes them for friends or sometimes our classmates...Hers might be really good partly for that similar reason." :lol:
___

(You remember how proud of you she was, right? So don't lose confidence in your abilities. You can totally do this, Weiss!)
-no, they're confused too- :V
---
Ruby: "I wonder if she has a special technique for them..."
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no, they're confused too- :V
---
Ruby: "I wonder if she has a special technique for them..."
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)
-She's debating on whether or not she explain what the term means- :V
___

Star: "She probably does, but having a secret ingredient means no one else can steal the recipe." :p

___

(Any time.) -Smiling Winter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's debating on whether or not she explain what the term means- :V
___

Star: "She probably does, but having a secret ingredient means no one else can steal the recipe." :p

___

(Any time.) -Smiling Winter-
-either option would be funny :V-
---
-people will find out the secret eventually :V-
---
-Weiss pats her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: "Do we have to?"

Ren: "Hunting is an essential skill for survival. It's a wonder we've gone this far without any knowledge of it."

Nora: "I know, right?!"
---
Palu: At least there's only one of him...
---
Azura: "...It smells good in here..."
---
-the kiddos of Chaldea?-
---
-with the stream now shut down-

Hinoka: "....Is that how Camilla feels like when she parades around?"
Artemis: "You kids will see how much of a bonding activity it can be!"
---
Lady Avalon: Do not provoke me~
---
Sakura: "Oh, Asagami-san is makimg breakfast for us"
---
-Yep, that they would be-
---
Tomoe: "...I don't understand what you mean"
(I'm still gonna keep shouting for epic speeches) :p (Seriously though, this is pretty cool1)
___

Linebeck: (The only exceptions are a few members Link told me about since he mentioned considering them friends...)
___

-She cycles through a few different images on her phone, until she comes across this one, except without the logo on the left-

Spooky: "Oh, that's it! That's my mansion!"
___

-Neither knowing what to talk about?-
___

E-Especially architects like da Vinci...
Cú: Now you're my energy supplier though, you better be prepared for that. :p
---
-Like Altera?-
---
Rin: "It looks... Really like something?"
---
-Nope, awkwardly staring at their food with the ocassional glances at each other-
---
Kiara: "Most others get a more fair chance, at least!"

___

___

___

---
-THE GRAB WORKS-
---

-Hinoka actually knows it's a strike due to her sister Kamui being a Ruler, she's just trying not to make the strike public because she figured the staff would rather do it themselves-
---

Cú: "Whatever's going on here, I hate it"
Scáthach: -Hit given her E-ranked luck (even if not Servant anymore)- "Agreed..."
---
Roberts: "Sorry, but what can we do then?"
Charlotte: "Not act desperate for starters...."
---
Yuri: "Well, either way I hope it's solved..."
Natsuki: "Eating actual real food felt great"
---
-Jeanne nervously laughed-

Artemis: "I'll try to not steal too many from your group at least~" 😜

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "You kids will see how much of a bonding activity it can be!"
---
Lady Avalon: Do not provoke me~
---
Sakura: "Oh, Asagami-san is makimg breakfast for us"
---
-Yep, that they would be-
---
Tomoe: "...I don't understand what you mean"
Jaune: "I don't know about that..."

Nora: "Come on, Jaune. It'll be fun!"
---
LMAO
---
Azura: "How nice of her." :)
---
-how adorable~-
---
Hinoka: "I guess I just... really like getting attention for doing something I enjoy. That kind of feeling."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Now you're my energy supplier though, you better be prepared for that. :p
---
-Like Altera?-
---
Rin: "It looks... Really like something?"
---
-Nope, awkwardly staring at their food with the ocassional glances at each other-
---
Kiara: "Most others get a more fair chance, at least!"
(Does that affect how many spear constructs I can make at a time?)
___

Linebeck: (Like that one woman who hails from the moon...Although it's not like I knew the sword spirit she was friends with that he spoke of, either...)
___

It looks like a classic haunted mansion...

Spooky: "That's part of why it's an awesome place to live...or, rather stay at since I'm already dead. You've got the address and everything, too, right?"

Yeah, it's all right here!
___

-Are they starting to realize they've been duped?-
___

Yeah, you're right. It'll still be a fair competition!

-either option would be funny :V-
---
-people will find out the secret eventually :V-
---
-Weiss pats her-
Hmm...Do you want the explanation? :p
___

-That they're baked with the remains of an evil Demon Pillar-

-But it may still get ignored by some since it was from an evil being- :V
___

-Waggling her five fluffy tails from the comfort of said headpats-

(Just remember what your sister already taught you and what you've already learned. If there's a way to summon and control more of your familiars at once, I'm positive that you'll learn how!)

---
-THE GRAB WORKS-
---

---

Scáthach: -Hit given her E-ranked luck (even if not Servant anymore)- "Agreed..."
---
---
---

(Be ready for a fight, everyone!)

-A few seconds later, everyone in the area would hear a loud thud and be nearly thrown off-balance by an equally powerful quake. Once the smoke from the all Plus Bombs clears, they can all see a Megazord-sized robot with a rockstar-esque armor and a pair of giant metal wings-

LEAVING SO SOON?? BUT YOU HAVENT EVEN CHECKED OUT OUR [clearance sale] YET!! [clearance] ON YOUR [rapidly shrinking] LIVES!!

-The robot let out a deep, horribly distorted computerized laugh immediately after making that threat-
___

-She proceeds to kick him several times before tossing him into the air, before flying after him, clearly intending to follow it up with another attack-

Tasque Manager: "Someone needs to do recon. Before anyone else here gets the jump on us..."
___

Specter: "...Well, whatever the cause, at least the chefs aren't getting overworked for once. Also, I can understand that as well, Natsuki. I didn't even realize I could still eat normal food until recently..."
___

Star: "Lucky guess?" :p

-Will Blake ask if she can join the hunting party as well?-

River: "I certainly hope not, we still need some of the finest catches for the castle's own food supply. But I respect the competitive spirit and hunting pride!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

(Be ready for a fight, everyone!)

-A few seconds later, everyone in the area would hear a loud thud and be nearly thrown off-balance by an equally powerful quake. Once the smoke from the all Plus Bombs clears, they can all see a Megazord-sized robot with a rockstar-esque armor and a pair of giant metal wings-

LEAVING SO SOON?? BUT YOU HAVENT EVEN CHECKED OUT OUR [clearance sale] YET!! [clearance] ON YOUR [rapidly shrinking] LIVES!!

-The robot let out a deep, horribly distorted computerized laugh immediately after making that threat-
___

-She proceeds to kick him several times before tossing him into the air, before flying after him, clearly intending to follow it up with another attack-

Tasque Manager: "Someone needs to do recon. Before anyone else here gets the jump on us..."
___

Specter: "...Well, whatever the cause, at least the chefs aren't getting overworked for once. Also, I can understand that as well, Natsuki. I didn't even realize I could still eat normal food until recently..."
___

Star: "Lucky guess?" :p

-Will Blake ask if she can join the hunting party as well?-

River: "I certainly hope not, we still need some of the finest catches for the castle's own food supply. But I respect the competitive spirit and hunting pride!"
Shez: "Sorry, not interested in what you're selling." -swords in hands-
---
-all while Max Brasskeeps struggling, trying to take off the helmet-
---
Hinoka: "With that said, wanna grab a bite?" :p
---
Kamui: -joins on the nervous laughing now-

-Blake might end up joining on Team Artemis-

Hmm...Do you want the explanation? :p
___

-That they're baked with the remains of an evil Demon Pillar-

-But it may still get ignored by some since it was from an evil being- :V
___

-Waggling her five fluffy tails from the comfort of said headpats-

(Just remember what your sister already taught you and what you've already learned. If there's a way to summon and control more of your familiars at once, I'm positive that you'll learn how!)
Revali: "I would like to not be confused."
---
-still pretty whack tho :V-
---
Weiss: "I'm sure I will too. I just don't know when..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "I would like to not be confused."
---
-still pretty whack tho :V-
---
Weiss: "I'm sure I will too. I just don't know when..."
Well, the term's used to describes someone super prideful or harsh. to the point where they're usually too proud to admit that they respect or care about anyone. And tend to deny it if they seemingly do. :p
___

-Some were suspicious since some of Medea Lily's earlier attempts at pancakes looked oddly similar to cooked meat from a creature...But they usually brushed it off since the pancakes still tasted great and more so because she's since gotten better at making normal-looking pancakes- :V
___

(Is there any way I can help?)

Top Bottom