• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "What a confident little fish..."

-Urbosa tries to cast lightning off of her sword akin to a magic wand-
---
Nora: "Thanks..." :)
---
-that's her logic, at least-
-Calling her that even though she's a Milotic and larve serpent now?- :V

-Despite her attempts to dodge its Undyne is hit and momentarily stunned!-
___

Star: "I'm glad I could help!" :grin:
___

-Current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Calling her that even though she's a Milotic and larve serpent now?- :V

-Despite her attempts to dodge its Undyne is hit and momentarily stunned!-
___

Star: "I'm glad I could help!" :grin:
___

-Current thoughts?-
-I completely forgot-

-giving Urbosa an opening to STRIKE-
---
Nora: "I really needed it."
---
Phosphy: Enough gushing about dark worlds now! Gotta focus on the imminent threats!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I might have to talk to some of them myself later. Not all of them will listen to common sense, but I'm sure a few of my old friends will!) -Referring to the likes of Kamui and some of the Star Warriors, having known them for a long time-
___

-He's still wondering what to ask that can be answered with simple yes or no responses...-
___

Spooky: "...Does it sound like I'm yelling? Well, whatever I guess. Suit yourselves."

Wait, you can't just unleash a dangerous supervillain on the town and then fly off ! Did you even know he was going to do that much damage?! And what do you mean that he would've made a fine specimen?!

Spooky: "Like I said, I just like monsters. I didn't know he was going to drain all the electricity from your local town."

___

-And make it showy!-
___

Way ahead of you! -Took the time to carefully collect and scoop up a bunch along with the sand-
-inb4 Uni makes up a way to have Kamui still eat just as much- :V
-Hopefully they give it some thought-
---
-Fair enough tbh-
---
Sakura: "Well he did. And we had to solve it"
---
-As they usually do, slamming inside!-
---
Aya: "Oh, that's sweet! It will look so cute~!"
-she's not sure whether to be glad or worried-

-so she's both- :V
---
Palu: My precious children..~
---
Azura: "There's no need for you to be shy."
---
Ingrid: How adorable~
---
-probably, yeah-
-I mean, that's quite justified tbh- :V
---
-A part of her wants this moment to last forever...-
---
Fujino: "I... I suppose..."
Sakura: "We need to work on making you a little more laxed"
---
-Indeed, Ran can be plenty of times when one looks-
---
-Hmhm, so on to streeeaaaam-
Moon: "How much does this tell us about what kind of threat we're actually up against?"
___

-Which Jenny dodges with a barrel roll, switching her melee weapons out for her ice cannon and flamethrower again, not hesitating to try and freeze the Hedlok on the spot-

(I've taken worse hits before. That royal jerk was nothing!) -Proud-
___

-And immediately!-
___

-They'll totally have to meet Marie and Patxi next- :V

Specter: "Not all royals focus on laws and public events. Those who take the most action often tend to make the biggest differences."
___

Moon: -Sighs knowing of Medea's awful past- " I didn't think much about it as queen at first, but having friends is always important. The Casters have even told me that Medea has been gradually cheering up as she's made more connections with more and more people, such as contracting with the leader of Team Resonance."

-The fish is still fantastic!-

River: "A myth? Bah, how does that happen?!"

Moon: "History can often be lost to time or otherwise muddled by it. Sadly, it makes sense that not everyone would recall for certain how many of you were truly present after so many centuries have passed since your original time..."
Palutena: "If she truly is Beast IV, then we can get answers out of Fou, at the very least."
---
-the Hedlok blocked with its ARMS and then made Max's body ram towards Jenny-
---
-YEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Hinoka: "It's fine. I guess I'm pretty unusual for a princess anyway... well, not within these walls since even the most pampered king is a powerful warrior. But I have no doubt that whatever you were hoping I would be is someone you can find here." -can already think of Marie or Camilla-

-then Specter-

Hinoka: "This guy gets it! I usually left that stuff to my older brother, who was also no slouch in combat."
---
Kamui: "Having connections with others is probably one of the most important yet underlooked things about rulership. If you isolate yourself and don't forge any bonds, it makes it harder to the people to follow a ruler who doesn't let themself be approached."

Blake: "Or sometimes, the truth is intentionally kept hidden by others."
Luvia: "At least it would give us an idea of her domain..."
---
Elizabeth: "And you did such a great job~" -pats-
---
-YEAH, once Rulers give the order!-
---
Yuri: "Oh, there's still some?"
-They'll find Camilla having tea with Mary later- :V
Natsuki: "Yeah, I'm in agreement with this guy too" At least that's how it works in my shows.
---
Jeanne: "Though it had to be difficult for her with her own self-steem. She's always thought that given her reputation, no one would want to get any close to her"

Artemis: "Yeah, both things happen. But oh well, that's in the past now, isn't it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-inb4 Uni makes up a way to have Kamui still eat just as much- :V
-Hopefully they give it some thought-
---
-Fair enough tbh-
---
Sakura: "Well he did. And we had to solve it"
---
-As they usually do, slamming inside!-
---
Aya: "Oh, that's sweet! It will look so cute~!"
Shirou's probably still willing to make her a more than average if not extreme amount of meals :V

(Hopefully it works. In the meantime, I should probably get a bite to eat, myself.)

-Plus there's still the matter of seeing if she can form a contract with Cu-

___

Linebeck: "So, you two technically count as...one Servant, is that right?"
___

And it wasn't a simple task. :glare:

Spooky: "Well, then I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to give everyone a good scare."
___

-Everyone else in the restaurant from customers to employees stare at them-
___

-So they start decorating the sand castle with sea shells, Alphys doing the same with her sand recreation of the CORE-

-I completely forgot-

-giving Urbosa an opening to STRIKE-
---
Nora: "I really needed it."
---
Phosphy: Enough gushing about dark worlds now! Gotta focus on the imminent threats!
-Well, they can see that she's a big sea serpent- :p

-And Undyne is struck!-
___

Star: "You said pretty much everyone else but Ren knows about your crush on him already, right? Have you talked to anyone else about it much before? Any of your friends?"
___

-Like Koyanskaya and the remains of Drakkon's empire!-

Palutena: "If she truly is Beast IV, then we can get answers out of Fou, at the very least."
---
-the Hedlok blocked with its ARMS and then made Max's body ram towards Jenny-
---
-YEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Hinoka: "It's fine. I guess I'm pretty unusual for a princess anyway... well, not within these walls since even the most pampered king is a powerful warrior. But I have no doubt that whatever you were hoping I would be is someone you can find here." -can already think of Marie or Camilla-

-then Specter-

Hinoka: "This guy gets it! I usually left that stuff to my older brother, who was also no slouch in combat."
---
Kamui: "Having connections with others is probably one of the most important yet underlooked things about rulership. If you isolate yourself and don't forge any bonds, it makes it harder to the people to follow a ruler who doesn't let themself be approached."

Blake: "Or sometimes, the truth is intentionally kept hidden by others."
---
---
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, I'm in agreement with this guy too" At least that's how it works in my shows.
---
Jeanne: "Though it had to be difficult for her with her own self-steem. She's always thought that given her reputation, no one would want to get any close to her"

Artemis: "Yeah, both things happen. But oh well, that's in the past now, isn't it?"
Star: "Then let's go find him and Merlin!"
___

-Jigglypuff hugs Elizabeth happily-

-She tries to kick the Hedlok in the face before it can crash-
___

-Which is right now?- :V
___

-Wait, Marie or Mary?-

Specter: "I'd argue that it's even a rather important lesson worth learning. Many royals don't take direct action. But anyone can take direct action if they try."
___

Moon: -To what Kamui said- "That's a lesson I narrowly learned early, I didn't have as many friends after becoming queen, but I at least found a significant other that I was happy with in my dear River, here." :) -To what Jeanne said- "Considering her upbringing, I'm not surprised...I'm not sure how long for her it took to open up to the person she's now contracted with, but we actually struck up a friendship fairly normally by just discussing the tragedies in our pasts and our care for our respective daughters. We began chatting more frequently after that."

-Then the cat group-

River: "Aha, well said! Always look to a brighter future!"

Moon: -Sigh- "Sometimes, hiding the truth about certain events, at least temporarily, may be the wiser call. When Ludo captured Glossaryck and stole the family spell book, River and I made the executive decision to keep this information a secret from the kingdom. While we stand by the decision to not tell the public, not telling the High Commission sooner was a mistake on our parts...

It's,unfortunate, but sometimes, it's better that information is withheld so as to not cause a mass panic..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I mean, that's quite justified tbh- :V
---
-A part of her wants this moment to last forever...-
---
Fujino: "I... I suppose..."
Sakura: "We need to work on making you a little more laxed"
---
-Indeed, Ran can be plenty of times when one looks-
---
-Hmhm, so on to streeeaaaam-
-Nora would learn to hunt :V-
---
-but sadly, it cannot be...-
---
Azura: "Meeting multiple times over the weeks could help."
---
Ingrid: -goes to see the desserts stored in the freezer-
---
-WITH TOMOE-SAN-

-Well, they can see that she's a big sea serpent- :p

-And Undyne is struck!-
___

Star: "You said pretty much everyone else but Ren knows about your crush on him already, right? Have you talked to anyone else about it much before? Any of your friends?"
___

-Like Koyanskaya and the remains of Drakkon's empire!-
-I'm too lazy to change the line, so assume it wasn't said :V-

-URBOSA KEEPS IT UP WITH A FLURRY-
---
Nora: "...Not really..."
---
-INDEED-

---
---
---
---

___

___

___

-Wait, Marie or Mary?-

Specter: "I'd argue that it's even a rather important lesson worth learning. Many royals don't take direct action. But anyone can take direct action if they try."
___

Moon: -To what Kamui said- "That's a lesson I narrowly learned early, I didn't have as many friends after becoming queen, but I at least found a significant other that I was happy with in my dear River, here." :) -To what Jeanne said- "Considering her upbringing, I'm not surprised...I'm not sure how long for her it took to open up to the person she's now contracted with, but we actually struck up a friendship fairly normally by just discussing the tragedies in our pasts and our care for our respective daughters. We began chatting more frequently after that."

-Then the cat group-

Moon: -Sigh- "Sometimes, hiding the truth about certain events, at least temporarily, may be the wiser call. When Ludo captured Glossaryck and stole the family spell book, River and I made the executive decision to keep this information a secret from the kingdom. While we stand by the decision to not tell the public, not telling the High Commission sooner was a mistake on our parts...

It's,unfortunate, but sometimes, it's better that information is withheld so as to not cause a mass panic..."
Palu: "Sounds like a plan." Merlin?
---
-it just hits the frozen arms, keeping its advance-
---
-what KoP asked-
---
-actually good question :V-

Hinoka: "Well, it was nice meeting you girls. Now... what are your names?"
---
Kamui: "How sweet." :)

Blake: "Not telling them at all was a mistake, if you ask me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I'm too lazy to change the line, so assume it wasn't said :V-

-URBOSA KEEPS IT UP WITH A FLURRY-
---
Nora: "...Not really..."
---
-INDEED-
-Or that he just called her a fish anyway?- :V

-Either way, they'd notice that Undyne's Pokemon seems confident that her trainer's going to win this-

-She's struck by most of the hits...before summoning more floor spears to either strike Urbosa or drive her off, once again leaving little room or time to dodge-

___

Star: "Wait, not even any of your teammates...?"
___

-But first, food- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Or that he just called her a fish anyway?- :V

-Either way, they'd notice that Undyne's Pokemon seems confident that her trainer's going to win this-

-She's struck by most of the hits...before summoning more floor spears to either strike Urbosa or drive her off, once again leaving little room or time to dodge-

___

Star: "Wait, not even any of your teammates...?"
___

-But first, food- :V
-maybe :V-

-so little time they struck Urbosa...-

Urbosa: Cheap shot...
---
Nora: "They just figured it out."
---
-HECK YEAH!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe :V-

-so little time they struck Urbosa...-

Urbosa: Cheap shot...
---
Nora: "They just figured it out."
---
-HECK YEAH!-
-They're curious as to why Moana is so confident?-

-While Undyne starts recovering from being electrocuted and puts her fists up again-
___

Star: "..." -Remembers that all of her friends figured out her crush on Marco, too- "Okay, that's fair...But still, didn't you talk to any of them about it?"
___

-Including a burger!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shirou's probably still willing to make her a more than average if not extreme amount of meals :V

(Hopefully it works. In the meantime, I should probably get a bite to eat, myself.)

-Plus there's still the matter of seeing if she can form a contract with Cu-

___

Linebeck: "So, you two technically count as...one Servant, is that right?"
___

And it wasn't a simple task. :glare:

Spooky: "Well, then I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to give everyone a good scare."
___

-Everyone else in the restaurant from customers to employees stare at them-
___

-So they start decorating the sand castle with sea shells, Alphys doing the same with her sand recreation of the CORE-
Yeah :V
-Right, at which time could they do it?-
---
-Hessian gave him a thumbs up-
---
Sakura: "It wasn't the fun kind. I prefer psychological and existential terror anyway"
---
Marvelous: "Let's see if this place offers anything passable or just bluffs"
Don: "Sorry about them!"
---
Kiara: I see they're having fun...
-Nora would learn to hunt :V-
---
-but sadly, it cannot be...-
---
Azura: "Meeting multiple times over the weeks could help."
---
Ingrid: -goes to see the desserts stored in the freezer-
---
-WITH TOMOE-SAN-
-Indeed, and all the shenanigans it could bring- :V
---
-Nope... Thoughts?-
---
Fujino: "You wouldn't be bothered?"
Sakura: "Nope~"
---
-There's some parfaits in there, mostly in mind for her visits-
---
-And that they go to do nooooow-
___

___

___

-Wait, Marie or Mary?-

___

-Then the cat group-

---
---
-what KoP asked-
---

---

Merlin: Yes, sweetie-tena~? :p
Luvia: "And we need to get our agents out of there!"
Yukari: "Leave that to me..."
---
-Indeed... Before the field starts to affect her too!-
---
-It sure is now the time- :V
---
-I meant Mary-
Yuri: "I understand what you mean, but it is also a duty to a monarch to direct the people, and if they die in combat it could lead to a revolt on the commoners"
Natsuki: "I'm Natsumi, this nerd is Yuri"
Yuri: "N-Nerd?"
Natsuki: "I'm jesting a little, don't worry about it" :p
---
Jeanne: "Most friendships do start from finding common ground, I'm happy you two managed to!"

Atalanta: "I'll have to agree with Blake, the four of them could have lended a hand in all those matters..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They're curious as to why Moana is so confident?-

-While Undyne starts recovering from being electrocuted and puts her fists up again-
___

Star: "..." -Remembers that all of her friends figured out her crush on Marco, too- "Okay, that's fair...But still, didn't you talk to any of them about it?"
___

-Including a burger!-
-only to be met with another slash-
---
Nora: "...No?"
---
-organic borgar!-

-Indeed, and all the shenanigans it could bring- :V
---
-Nope... Thoughts?-
---
Fujino: "You wouldn't be bothered?"
Sakura: "Nope~"
---
-There's some parfaits in there, mostly in mind for her visits-
---
-And that they go to do nooooow-
Nora: :laugh:
---
Palutena: This is such a good moment...
---
Azura: "Of course not." :)
---
-and she grabs one~-
---
-YAY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah :V
-Right, at which time could they do it?-
---
-Hessian gave him a thumbs up-
---
Sakura: "It wasn't the fun kind. I prefer psychological and existential terror anyway"
---
Marvelous: "Let's see if this place offers anything passable or just bluffs"
Don: "Sorry about them!"
---
Kiara: I see they're having fun...
-Perhaps now?-
___

Linebeck: "I take that's not a normal or frequent occurrence..."
___

Spooky: "Oh, really? Are you a fan of Edgar Allen Poe?" :b:
___

-A bunch of people continue and carry on with their meals, finding the sight of a group making a dramatic entrance odd but not a big deal-

-Most of the waiters and waitresses are annoyed, though-
___

-They really needed the break- :p

-only to be met with another slash-
---
Nora: "...No?"
---
-organic borgar!-
-She tries to outright grab the scimitar this time, trying to disarm Urbosa of it-
___

Star: "What about Elizabeth?"

-She's the only one of Nora's friends who's actually talked to her about it, and several times at that, IIRC-
___

-While Penny just drinks some oil-

---
---
-what KoP asked-
---

---

---
---
---
-I meant Mary-
Yuri: "I understand what you mean, but it is also a duty to a monarch to direct the people, and if they die in combat it could lead to a revolt on the commoners"
---
Jeanne: "Most friendships do start from finding common ground, I'm happy you two managed to!"

Atalanta: "I'll have to agree with Blake, the four of them could have lended a hand in all those matters..."
Moon: "Who else is still in there?"
___

-If it's the Hedlok's own ARMS that are frozen, Jenny switch out to some giant spiked metal fists again-

-If it's Max's ARMS that are frozen, Jenny tries to blast the Hedlok with a stream of fire from her flamethrower-

(Lizzy?! What's wrong?!)

Huh? What the hell's going on?!
___

-Yukari gaps into the room?-
___

-Well, they can still meet Marie at some point as well- :p

Specter: "...For androids who were just built, you seem to act more like old friends..."
___

Moon: "Thank you, Jeanne." :) "Truthfully, I suspect her forming a contract and bond with Vashyron was the first step towards her becoming more open towards others again. I'm glad she is, because even looking back at my more carefree years as a teenage,r I can honestly say she's one of the best friends I've ever had." :)

River: "I'm glad you were able to make some good friends, dear. It's always healthy to have great companions your age in your life! I know I still keep in contact with my old hunting pals who hunted alongside the Johansens!"

-Then the cats-

Moon: -Sighs- "Seeing as how it all turned out, I honestly can't blame you. Perhaps a lot of this awful mess could have been avoided...had I simply told the Commission what had occurred sooner..."

-River put a reassuring hand on his wife's shoulder, agreeing with points from both sides-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-I meant Mary-
---

___

-If it's the Hedlok's own ARMS that are frozen, Jenny switch out to some giant spiked metal fists again-

-If it's Max's ARMS that are frozen, Jenny tries to blast the Hedlok with a stream of fire from her flamethrower-

(Lizzy?! What's wrong?!)

___

___

Specter: "...For androids who were just built, you seem to act more like old friends..."
___

Moon: "Thank you, Jeanne." :) "Truthfully, I suspect her forming a contract and bond with Vashyron was the first step towards her becoming more open towards others again. I'm glad she is, because even looking back at my more carefree years as a teenage,r I can honestly say she's one of the best friends I've ever had." :)

River: "I'm glad you were able to make some good friends, dear. It's always healthy to have great companions your age in your life! I know I still keep in contact with my old hunting pals who hunted alongside the Johansens!"

-Then the cats-

Moon: -Sighs- "Seeing as how it all turned out, I honestly can't blame you. Perhaps a lot of this awful mess could have been avoided...had I simply told the Commission what had occurred sooner..."

-River put a reassuring hand on his wife's shoulder, agreeing with points from both sides-
Palu: Is Fou with you?
---
Coyle: -through an intercom- "What are you doing, Hedlok? GET BACK HERE WITH SPRINGTRON!"
---
-what else would she do?-
---
Hinoka: "It's honestly kinda nice to see some friendly people."
---
Kamui: "Here's to many more memories with friends." -lifts a glass with... probably juice in it?-

Blake: "We're lucky we even got through this mess..."

-She tries to outright grab the scimitar this time, trying to disarm Urbosa of it-
___

-She's the only one of Nora's friends who's actually talked to her about it, and several times at that, IIRC-
___

-by the blade?!-
---
Nora: "....She approached me. A few times."
---
-good for her!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: :laugh:
---
Palutena: This is such a good moment...
---
Azura: "Of course not." :)
---
-and she grabs one~-
---
-YAY-
Artemis: "Oh, you want to learn some techniques?"
---
-Indeed, if only it could last longer... But the hug ends-
---
Fujino: "...I'll look forward to it" :)
---
-Hmmm~ Perfect quantities of sugar!-
---
-They get to strem now!-
-Perhaps now?-
___

___

___

-A bunch of people continue and carry on with their meals, finding the sight of a group making a dramatic entrance odd but not a big deal-

___

-Well, why not?-
---
-He waves his hand in a "so so" way-
---
Sakura: "I've read many of his works in fact!"
---
-Doesn't helps when Marvelous puts his feet on the table while wiating-
---
-Indeed, so now Kiara approached them-
-Perhaps now?-
___

___

___

___

___

___

___

(Lizzy?! What's wrong?!)

___

___

___

-Then the cats-

---
Coyle: -through an intercom- "What are you doing, Hedlok? GET BACK HERE WITH SPRINGTRON!"
---
---
---
Kamui: "Here's to many more memories with friends." -lifts a glass with... probably juice in it?-

Merlin: Kicking me, yeah.
-Yukari gapped off-
---
Elizabeth: "I-I don't know!"
Cú: "What the hell?!" -weakened-
---
Yukari: "Well now, look at this..."
---
Yuri: "We sort of... Aready existed"
Sayori: "We're from a video game!"
---
Jeanne: "She's been quite cheerful since you opened to each other too"

Atalanta: "While we got out of this one, we need to look for the fututre"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well, why not?-
---
-He waves his hand in a "so so" way-
---
Sakura: "I've read many of his works in fact!"
---
-Doesn't helps when Marvelous puts his feet on the table while wiating-
---
-Indeed, so now Kiara approached them-
-Sits down at a cafeteria table- Alright! Still up for trying to form a contract, Cu?
___

Linebeck: "Huh..." (This place is full of oddities...)
___

Spooky: "His stories are awesome! My favorite was always The Masque of the Red Death."

Hold on, so all you wanted to do was just scare some people? That's seriously it? You're not out for vengeance or to haunt the town or something?
___

-One of the server even tells him "Umm...sir, customers aren't allowed to put their feet on the table"-
___

-What will she say to the two?-

---
---
---
---

-Yukari gapped off-
---
---
---
---

-Sounds like Fou- :V
___

-Jenny throws an extended punch at the Hedlok's frozen ARMS in an attempt to shatter them entirely-

(Cú?) -Immediately ran to his trainer's aid-

Wait...look up. That barrier wasn't surrounding the fortress before...
___

(Yukari?)

(Please get us outta here!)
___

Specter: "I suppose I can agree with tha-" -Their Sayori's answer- "...Eh?"
___

-That works- :p

Moon: "You really believe so?"

-Then back to the cats-

Moon: "And while Toffee and Dark Samus' plans have been stopped, we still haven't even gotten through all of the remnants of it..."

Star: "Atalanta's right. The best thing we can do is be prepared for the future so that no messes like this catch us by surprise again."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eeyup, any mild cut wounds from it be damned-
___

Star: "How did that go?"

-She expressed support in helping Nora talk to him, IIRC?-
___

Penny: "Jenny was right, this is a good brand of oil!" :b:
-SHIELD BASH TO THE GUT-
---
Nora: "She's been very supportive."
---
Phosphy: "Why am I not surprised you got along with Jenny?"

Artemis: "Oh, you want to learn some techniques?"
---
-Indeed, if only it could last longer... But the hug ends-
---
Fujino: "...I'll look forward to it" :)
---
-Hmmm~ Perfect quantities of sugar!-
---
-They get to strem now!-
Nora: "Sure, why not?" :p
---
-Palu was a bit disappointed internally-
---
Azura: How cute.
---
Ingrid: "...Did you make it yourself, Ran?"
---
-HECK YEAH-

-Yukari gapped off-
---
---
---
---

___

-Jenny throws an extended punch at the Hedlok's frozen ARMS in an attempt to shatter them entirely-

___

(Yukari?)

___

___

-Then back to the cats-

Moon: "And while Toffee and Dark Samus' plans have been stopped, we still haven't even gotten through all of the remnants of it..."

Star: "Atalanta's right. The best thing we can do is be prepared for the future so that no messes like this catch us by surprise again."
Palu: Bring him here with you.
---
-all it does is break the ice-
---
-YUKARI HALP-
---
Hinoka: "....Beg pardon?"
---
Kamui: "We really noticed. Making sure the people are doing well is part of our duties."

Blake: "Hopefully, things can't get any worse... right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-SHIELD BASH TO THE GUT-
---
Nora: "She's been very supportive."
---
Phosphy: "Why am I not surprised you got along with Jenny?"
-This only slightly throws her off, and only due to Urbosa's sheer strength, so while she almost loses the scimitar, she still tries to toss it aside-
___

Star: "Then maybe talk to her about this before you talk to Ren as well. I'm sure she'll be supporting you again all the way!" :grin:
___

Penny: "Well, we are both combat androids with similar upbringings..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-This only slightly throws her off, and only due to Urbosa's sheer strength, so while she almost loses the scimitar, she still tries to toss it aside-
___

Star: "Then maybe talk to her about this before you talk to Ren as well. I'm sure she'll be supporting you again all the way!" :grin:
___

Penny: "Well, we are both combat androids with similar upbringings..."
-Urbosa tries to bring the scmitar and by extension Undyne closer-
---
Nora: "I have no doubt on that."
---
Phosphy: "Did you make other friends, girl?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa tries to bring the scmitar and by extension Undyne closer-
---
Nora: "I have no doubt on that."
---
Phosphy: "Did you make other friends, girl?"
-If she tries, Undyne tries returning the favor by kicking her in the gut-
___

Star: "Then with that, I don't think I have any other questions. And again, I wish you luck in telling Ren how ya feel." :)
___

Penny: "Oh, I have! The very first new friend I made here was Sieg!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If she tries, Undyne tries returning the favor by kicking her in the gut-
___

Star: "Then with that, I don't think I have any other questions. And again, I wish you luck in telling Ren how ya feel." :)
___

Penny: "Oh, I have! The very first new friend I made here was Sieg!" :b:
-which gave Undyne an opening-

Honestly have been hoping that Urbosa would win to give Undyne a challenge to look forward too but damn, Undertale characters are way too stacked in power
---
Nora: "Thanks!"
---
Phosphy: "Dragon boy?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which gave Undyne an opening-

Honestly have been hoping that Urbosa would win to give Undyne a challenge to look forward too but damn, Undertale characters are way too stacked in power
---
Nora: "Thanks!"
---
Phosphy: "Dragon boy?"
-Allowing her to land several Jojo punches!-

//I really didn't think Undyne was gonna win at this rate or even early on tbh, but she's also one of the strongest characters in the game and her DETERMINATION is both literal and metaphorical. She'll probably lose, but not without putting up one hell of a fight.
___

-How's Nora now?-
___

Penny: "I don't think I've heard anyone use that nickname for him before, but it is an accurate one, so yes." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Allowing her to land several Jojo punches!-

//I really didn't think Undyne was gonna win at this rate or even early on tbh, but she's also one of the strongest characters in the game and her DETERMINATION is both literal and metaphorical. She'll probably lose, but not without putting up one hell of a fight.
___

-How's Nora now?-
___

Penny: "I don't think I've heard anyone use that nickname for him before, but it is an accurate one, so yes." :p
-this was enough to send Urbosa some distance but she remained standing-

Urbosa: "Not bad. Not bad." -takes out a red potion and drinks it-

1692837776726.png

Urbosa: "But now's the time we really get this fight started, don't you think?"

-it's at this point that Revali was very smug-

Revali: In just a few chugs, she undid everything her foe has done to me. Smart play.
---
-feeling more optimistic, yet stressed-
---
Phosphy: "I like nicknames." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-this was enough to send Urbosa some distance but she remained standing-

Urbosa: "Not bad. Not bad." -takes out a red potion and drinks it-

View attachment 376625

Urbosa: "But now's the time we really get this fight started, don't you think?"

-it's at this point that Revali was very smug-

Revali: In just a few chugs, she undid everything her foe has done to me. Smart play.
---
-feeling more optimistic, yet stressed-
---
Phosphy: "I like nicknames." :p
Who the hell said healing items were allowed?!

-No one said they weren't?- :V

___

-Perfectly understandable considering her situation...-
___

Penny: "Sieg and I actually have a lot in common as well. We were both created artificially, we both grew beyond our original purposes, and, well...we both try to look back on good memories of people we lost who were close to us rather than sit and dwell on the fact that they are no longer here. He's even the one helped me understand that while I still miss my father deeply, he would also want me to be happy."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Who the hell said healing items were allowed?!

-No one said they weren't?- :V

___

-Perfectly understandable considering her situation...-
___

Penny: "Sieg and I actually have a lot in common as well. We were both created artificially, we both grew beyond our original purposes, and, well...we both try to look back on good memories of people we lost who were close to us rather than sit and dwell on the fact that they are no longer here. He's even the one helped me understand that while I still miss my father deeply, he would also want me to be happy."
Urbosa: "You were facing off against a Zora who can heal herself mid-fight and won. I figured this was fair game." :smirk:
---
-indeeeed-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwww~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "You were facing off against a Zora who can heal herself mid-fight and won. I figured this was fair game." :smirk:
---
-indeeeed-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwww~"
Wha...You...Damn it, that's a fair point! :glare:

-Summons another array of spears-

___

-Maybe she should try to calm her nerves for a bit?-
___

Penny: "Coincidentally, I didn't even realize he was Jaune's Servant at first! I met him and a few others while serving as a part of a team to contain Kamui."

//Speaking of him, I really need to have Penny and Sieg interact more often tbh

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wha...You...Damn it, that's a fair point! :glare:

-Summons another array of spears-

___

-Maybe she should try to calm her nerves for a bit?-
___

Penny: "Coincidentally, I didn't even realize he was Jaune's Servant at first! I met him and a few others while serving as a part of a team to contain Kamui."

//Speaking of him, I really need to have Penny and Sieg interact more often tbh
-and once again Urbosa does her very confusing and disorienting lightning dashes-
---
-Nora? calm? :V-
---
Phosphy: "Oh right... Kamui... She wasn't in the best state back then, huh?"

//indeed

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sits down at a cafeteria table- Alright! Still up for trying to form a contract, Cu?
___

Linebeck: "Huh..." (This place is full of oddities...)
___

Spooky: "His stories are awesome! My favorite was always The Masque of the Red Death."

Hold on, so all you wanted to do was just scare some people? That's seriously it? You're not out for vengeance or to haunt the town or something?
___

-One of the server even tells him "Umm...sir, customers aren't allowed to put their feet on the table"-
___

-What will she say to the two?-
Cú: "Oh, here and now? I don't see why not" :p
---
-No kidding. He can also spot the woman with huge horns that is Tiamat, as well as the hovering Kama-
---
Sakura: "I personally can relate to his tale of "Ligeia", it's quite intriguing how much of my life was once similar to it... With me as Ligeia I mean"

Rin: "Uuuuuh, you're really just conversing?"
---
Marvelous: "Alright, alright" :p -pulled them down, but had fun with the reaction-
---
Kiara: "I see you two are having fun" :)
Nora: "Sure, why not?" :p
---
-Palu was a bit disappointed internally-
---
Azura: How cute.
---
Ingrid: "...Did you make it yourself, Ran?"
---
-HECK YEAH-
Artemis: "Hmmmmm..." -thinking Rosa pose-
---
Ana: "I also made this" -crown of paper flowers-
Miyu: "And I did this" -a pin-
---
Sakura: I know I'll get along very well with her~
---
Ran: "No, Yukari-sama had ordered it online"
---
Tomoe: -Playing- "Come on, the rest of the party isn't helping...!"
-The stream is full of normal people and incels alike-
___

___

(Yukari?)

___

___

-Then back to the cats-

---
---
-YUKARI HALP-
---
---
Kamui: "We really noticed. Making sure the people are doing well is part of our duties."

Merlin: Kay, kay. :p -and thus he arrived while Fou was punching his face repeatdly-
---
Scáthach: -Doesn't feels as weakened since she's not made of magic- "I can feel it absorb some of my mana... Which means that we need to a way out and fast!"
---
Yukari: "Well now what we got here~?"
Shiki: "Just get us out of here"
Yukari: "In a bit~"
---
Natsuki: "I mean... Yeah... We were characters in in a visual novel"
Sayori: "But we're real now~"
---
Jeanne: "She's not as isolated as she once used to be, once just mostly keeping to herself"

Artemis: "Dooooon't jinx it" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Oh, here and now? I don't see why not" :p
---
-No kidding. He can also spot the woman with huge horns that is Tiamat, as well as the hovering Kama-
---
Sakura: "I personally can relate to his tale of "Ligeia", it's quite intriguing how much of my life was once similar to it... With me as Ligeia I mean"

Rin: "Uuuuuh, you're really just conversing?"
---
Marvelous: "Alright, alright" :p -pulled them down, but had fun with the reaction-
---
Kiara: "I see you two are having fun" :)
So, how does this work? Do we just need a handshake or do I gotta sign a magic paper or s omething? :p
___

Linebeck: "...Who are those two?"
___

SPooky: "The Raven is another classic. I heard it even got a movie!"

...Yep, they really are.
___

-Ahim's reaction to his attitude and the reactions of the waiters/waitresses?-
___

We totally are! :grin:

-and once again Urbosa does her very confusing and disorienting lightning dashes-
---
-Nora? calm? :V-
---
Phosphy: "Oh right... Kamui... She wasn't in the best state back then, huh?"

//indeed
-While Undyne tries to counter with a storm of confusing spears including the golden ones-
___

-Fair point- :V

-Still, maybe she could get a snack or visit Liz?-
___

Penny: "Not at all, unfortunately...Her Dragonstone was broken at the time."

---
---
-YUKARI HALP-
---
---

Merlin: Kay, kay. :p -and thus he arrived while Fou was punching his face repeatdly-
---
Scáthach: -Doesn't feels as weakened since she's not made of magic- "I can feel it absorb some of my mana... Which means that we need to a way out and fast!"
---
---
---
Jeanne: "She's not as isolated as she once used to be, once just mostly keeping to herself"

-Fou arrives?-
___

OH, COME ON! -Still flying after Hedlok-

Do we retrace our steps and just leave through the front gate or what?!
___

(There's a barrier draining the Servants of mana! Get them out of here!)
___

Specter: "...Huh. Wait, wasn't there someone like that who...?"
___

Moon: "That certainly is a major improvement..."

Star: "I wouldn't test our luck..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Hmmmmm..." -thinking Rosa pose-
---
Ana: "I also made this" -crown of paper flowers-
Miyu: "And I did this" -a pin-
---
Sakura: I know I'll get along very well with her~
---
Ran: "No, Yukari-sama had ordered it online"
---
Tomoe: -Playing- "Come on, the rest of the party isn't helping...!"
-The stream is full of normal people and incels alike-
-Nora waiting-
---
Palu: "You are all so kind..."

-Kamama got those too?-
---
-how adorable~-
---
Ingrid: "....I'm not surprised. But being fair, she knows good places."
---
Hinoka: "It's just practice, Tomoe. As long as the loss isn't our fault, we'll be fine."

-While Undyne tries to counter with a storm of confusing spears including the golden ones-
___

-Fair point- :V

-Still, maybe she could get a snack or visit Liz?-
___

Penny: "Not at all, unfortunately...Her Dragonstone was broken at the time."
-Urbosa is already behind Undyne-
---
-SNACK TIME-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I know. Glad it was fixed now... right?"

-it is... thanks to a ring because Engage-

---
---
---
---

-Fou arrives?-
___

___

___

___

Palu: "Hey, little guy." -pets Fou-
---
-while Hedlok is just annoyed by Jenny-

-it just wants to leave yet she bugs it-
---
-oh Yukari...-
---
-Sayori interrupts?-
---
Kamui: "I'm hoping she becomes even friendlier. I'm sure out daughters would get along." :)

Blake: "....I hate how true that is."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa is already behind Undyne-
---
-SNACK TIME-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, I know. Glad it was fixed now... right?"

-it is... thanks to a ring because Engage-
-And is also less than a two seconds away from having golden spears flying directly at her from multiple directions-

___

-Dunno if I should have Star go with her or not- :p
___

Penny: "It was. Her friends and a few of the Casters constructed a new Dragonstone for her several months ago, and they've since found a more effective solution with a ring that has the same effect as a Dragonstone."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, how does this work? Do we just need a handshake or do I gotta sign a magic paper or s omething? :p
___

Linebeck: "...Who are those two?"
___

SPooky: "The Raven is another classic. I heard it even got a movie!"

...Yep, they really are.
___

-Ahim's reaction?-
___

We totally are! :grin:
---
-Hessian doesn't knows how to respond given... Well, his lack of head-

-Then Linebeck would see a young woman dressed in a wedding gown approach too-
---
Sakura: "Hard to not discuss it, everyone has heard of it! I don't blame them, I'm in the camp that likes to think of how it's an allegory of the protagonist's decaying sanity by his grief, rather than the bird actually telling him to nevermore repeatdly"

Rin: What the heck is she doing?!
---
Ahim: "That was quite rude"
Marvelous: "...Sorry"
The others: Ooooh, he apologized because of her.
---

-Nora waiting-
---
Palu: "You are all so kind..."

-Kamama got those too?-
---
-how adorable~-
---
Ingrid: "....I'm not surprised. But being fair, she knows good places."
---
Hinoka: "It's just practice, Tomoe. As long as the loss isn't our fault, we'll be fine."
Artemis: "Okay, why not~? I'm sure you already know all the risks!"
---
-Indeed, she was now wearing them with pride!-
---

---
Ran: "Well, it happens when one is her a- I mean, when one has looked into things!"
---
Tomoe: "Right, we must not lose patience when things get heated..."
-Fou arrives?-
___

___

___

___

---

---
-oh Yukari...-
---
-Sayori interrupts?-
---
Kamui: "I'm hoping she becomes even friendlier. I'm sure out daughters would get along." :)

-Unlike with Merlin, Fou's response to Palutena's hand was a positive one-
---
Scáthach: "If we don't vanish first..."
---
Yukari: "In just a moment" -thus she made gaps appear all below them to get them out, back to the Arthra! Next she'd try to do the same to the Lancers-
---
Natsuki/Yuri: "Do not, mention her"
-...Not like Sayori blamed them, despite having forgiven her herself"
---
Jeanne: "Maybe you could try speaking to her? I'm sure Medea would be open, right Moon?"

Atalanta: "Too many times..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Hessian doesn't knows how to respond given... Well, his lack of head-

-Then Linebeck would see a young woman dressed in a wedding gown approach too-
---
Sakura: "Hard to not discuss it, everyone has heard of it! I don't blame them, I'm in the camp that likes to think of how it's an allegory of the protagonist's decaying sanity by his grief, rather than the bird actually telling him to nevermore repeatdly"

Rin: What the heck is she doing?!
---
Ahim: "That was quite rude"
Marvelous: "...Sorry"
The others: Ooooh, he apologized because of her.
---
Unreplied.
___

Linebeck: "...Right, sorry..." (Who just goes on a stroll in a wedding gown? Is that woman getting married today?)
___

Spooky: "It could be either, or a little both. And not knowing just makes it the whole poem even cooler! The lead guy totally loses his sanity throughout the story, and whether he's really hearing the raven or not, it's totally not helping his state of mind."

(Maybe Sakura's trying to see if she can reason with her?)
___

-The pieces are falling into place- :p
___

Also unreplied.

---

---
-oh Yukari...-
---
-Sayori interrupts?-
---

---
---
Yukari: "In just a moment" -thus she made gaps appear all below them to get them out, back to the Arthra! Next she'd try to do the same to the Lancers-
---
---
Jeanne: "Maybe you could try speaking to her? I'm sure Medea would be open, right Moon?"

-Will they ask him about Koyanskaya?-
___

-She's obviously not about to let it just capture Max again for like, what, the third time? So this robot doesn't care if it finds her annoying, only that Max is freed and that Coyle doesn't get away with yet another scheme-

(What?! No, not again!)

(The f-fritz just got stopped, I can't lose you now!) :sadeyes:
___

-Which would quickly happen in the above segment?-
___

Specter: "...........Ooooooooooooookay?" -It's blatantly obvious that he doesn't understand their reactions-
___

Moon: "I'm certain of it. Star's already close friends with Lily and Kanna, so I'm confident that they're already on good terms." :)

Star: "Ludo and his two separate armies caused plenty of trouble for me several times..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And is also less than a two seconds away from having golden spears flying directly at her from multiple directions-

___

-Dunno if I should have Star go with her or not- :p
___

Penny: "It was. Her friends and a few of the Casters constructed a new Dragonstone for her several months ago, and they've since found a more effective solution with a ring that has the same effect as a Dragonstone."
-Urbosa notices the spears and dashed away, thinking that they would be going towards Undyne herself-
---
-good question :V-
---
Phosphora: "A ring? That's pretty compact." :p

Artemis: "Okay, why not~? I'm sure you already know all the risks!"
---
-Indeed, she was now wearing them with pride!-
---

---
Ran: "Well, it happens when one is her a- I mean, when one has looked into things!"
---
Tomoe: "Right, we must not lose patience when things get heated..."
Nora: "Yeah, I've been through worse." :p
---
Palutena: "I've never seen you so happy, Kama." :)
---
Unreplied
---
Ingrid: "No need to hide her age around me. I am fully aware of how ancient she is." :p
---
Hinoka: "This is a test of our willpower!" :grin:

---
---
---
---

___

-She's obviously not about to let it just capture Max again for like, what, the third time? So this robot doesn't care if it finds her annoying, only that Max is freed and that Coyle doesn't get away with yet another scheme-

(What?! No, not again!)

___

___

Specter: "...........Ooooooooooooookay?" -It's blatantly obvious that he doesn't understand their reactions-
___

Moon: "I'm certain of it. Star's already close friends with Lily and Kanna, so I'm confident that they're already on good terms." :)

Star: "Ludo and his two separate armies caused plenty of trouble for me several times..."
Palutena: "The other Rulers have some questions for you, little guy." :) -pats head-
---
-HEDLOK ROARED AT HIM-
---
-seems like it so we can drop it?-
---
Hinoka: "Oof, looks like you struck a sensitive topic..."
---
Kamui: "That's very likely, yes." -the two should hang out because aside from pancakes, Kanna and Medea Lily didn't interact much :V-

Blake: "... I don't think we were invited to bring down the mood..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa notices the spears and dashed away, thinking that they would be going towards Undyne herself-
---
-good question :V-
---
Phosphora: "A ring? That's pretty compact." :p
-Most of them ended up flying right behind her, either flying towards walls or into the floor instead-
___

-Maybe Star suggests it as a way to help Nora calm her nerves, so she decides to tag along for a snack as well since she hasn't had lunch- :V
___

Penny: "That was most likely an intentional advantage of the design!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of them ended up flying right behind her, either flying towards walls or into the floor instead-
___

-Maybe Star suggests it as a way to help Nora calm her nerves, so she decides to tag along for a snack as well since she hasn't had lunch- :V
___

Penny: "That was most likely an intentional advantage of the design!"
Urbosa: Well, it was a good idea while it lasted...
---
-that's fair enough- :V
---
Phosphora: "I wonder how they managed to contain such power with something so small..." -curious, very much so-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unreplied.
___

Linebeck: "...Right, sorry..." (Who just goes on a stroll in a wedding gown? Is that woman getting married today?)
___

Spooky: "It could be either, or a little both. And not knowing just makes it the whole poem even cooler! The lead guy totally loses his sanity throughout the story, and whether he's really hearing the raven or not, it's totally not helping his state of mind."

(Maybe Sakura's trying to see if she can reason with her?)
___

-The pieces are falling into place- :p
___

Also unreplied.
Cú: "It's like we need to stablish an agreement"
---
Frankenstein: "Aaaah! Aaaaaaah......"
-She seemed to be speaking to Hessian about something, and he seemed to understand her-
---
Sakura: "I could also relate to it a bit, I had a few episodes like that long ago before I finally got the help I needed, so I can admire how the structure makes it quite believable"

Rin: She's even being a little personal now!
---
-Tell me, there any violin or piano service in there?-
---
Kiara: "May I join your activity?"
Nora: "Yeah, I've been through worse." :p
---
Palutena: "I've never seen you so happy, Kama." :)
---
Unreplied
---
Ingrid: "No need to hide her age around me. I am fully aware of how ancient she is." :p
---
Hinoka: "This is a test of our willpower!" :grin:
Artemis: "I also really like your attitude~"
---
Kama: "...Uuuh, really so?"
---
-It really do be!-
-The night passes-
---
Ran: "...She really do be" -slight snicker, even if she's centuries old herself-
---
Tomoe: "We'll be the MVPs for sure!"
___

(What?! No, not again!)

___

___

___

Palutena: "The other Rulers have some questions for you, little guy." :) -pats head-
---
-HEDLOK ROARED AT HIM-
---
---
---
Kamui: "That's very likely, yes." -the two should hang out because aside from pancakes, Kanna and Medea Lily didn't interact much :V-

Fou: "What you need?"
-Then Yukari brought Assassins in-
Luvia: "...Where is the first Hassan?"
Serenity: "The Great Founder went on his own..."
---
-Other Lancers are trying and failing to stand up-
---
-Yeah, I suppose we should-
---
Natsuki: "You'd be too if you'd know her..."
Sayori: "................"
---
-That's true, and those also involve Abby a lot- :V

Atalanta: "My apologies, I just say to prevent more cases like that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "It's like we need to stablish an agreement"
---
Frankenstein: "Aaaah! Aaaaaaah......"
-She seemed to be speaking to Hessian about something, and he seemed to understand her-
---
Sakura: "I could also relate to it a bit, I had a few episodes like that long ago before I finally got the help I needed, so I can admire how the structure makes it quite believable"

Rin: She's even being a little personal now!
---
-Tell me, there any violin or piano service in there?-
---
Kiara: "May I join your activity?"
So how does that work?
___

Linebeck: "...You can understand her?"
___

Wait, you did...?

Spooky: "You said you could relate to Ligeia as well. Did you you die at some point and rise back from the dead? Or merge with someone else?" -Rather blunt questions-

___

___

By all means! :)

Urbosa: Well, it was a good idea while it lasted...
---
-that's fair enough- :V
---
Phosphora: "I wonder how they managed to contain such power with something so small..." -curious, very much so-
-Undyne then turns around and tries to hit Urbosa with a roundhouse kick, as well as more high speed spears from the sidelines if it fails-
___

-Star ends up ordering a sandwich-
___

Penny: "There are a number of small magic artifacts and devices that manage to contain a great amount of power. Some are even home to powerful entities." -Referring to the Relics-

---
-HEDLOK ROARED AT HIM-
---
---
---

---
---
---
---

Star: "Wait, seriously? Ugh, he better know what he's doing!"
___

-And is promptly punched in the face with a giant metal fist with spikes on it-

-Undyne and all of the Pokemon are trying to help as many of them stand up as possible-
___

-And I've no other ideas for something else here either-
___

Specter: "If it's something personal, then I won't ask for further answers."
___

-Lily is probably due to make more friends beyond just Star, Marco and Zelda- :p

Moon: "No, don't blame any of yourselves for this. I was the one who brought up the capture of Glossaryck and the spell book and our subsequent attempt to cover it from the people of Mewni and High Commission as an example. If anyone soured the conversation, it was myself alone, and I accept full responsibility for it. You are our guests and were invited here to have some time off, so I sincerely apologize for discussing topics that only my family and assistants should be concerned with at this time..."

Star: "Hmm, considering that, perhaps we should try to lighten the mood again. How have all you guys been lately?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "I also really like your attitude~"
---
Kama: "...Uuuh, really so?"
---
-It really do be!-
-The night passes-
---
Ran: "...She really do be" -slight snicker, even if she's centuries old herself-
---
Tomoe: "We'll be the MVPs for sure!"
Nora: "And I like yours." :V
---
Palu: "Really." :)
---
-they eventually rest or keep doing things?-
---
Ingrid: "Besides, you are not very youthful yourself." :p
---
Hinoka: "Heck yeah we will!"

-Undyne then turns around and tries to hit Urbosa with a roundhouse kick, as well as more high speed spears from the sidelines if it fails-
___

-Star ends up ordering a sandwich-
___

Penny: "There are a number of small magic artifacts and devices that manage to contain a great amount of power. Some are even home to powerful entities." -Referring to the Relics-
Urbosa: -grabs the leg, spin her around and slams her to the ground-
---
-Nora does the same... but with a lot of meat-
---
Phosphora: "Still wild that those big Dragonstones can be condensed to a ring."

---
---
---
---

Star: "Wait, seriously? Ugh, he better know what he's doing!"
___

-And is promptly punched in the face with a giant metal fist with spikes on it-

-Undyne and all of the Pokemon are trying to help as many of them stand up as possible-
___

-And I've no other ideas for something else here either-
___

Specter: "If it's something personal, then I won't ask for further answers."
___

-Lily is probably due to make more friends beyond just Star, Marco and Zelda- :p

Moon: "No, don't blame any of yourselves for this. I was the one who brought up the capture of Glossaryck and the spell book and our subsequent attempt to cover it from the people of Mewni and High Commission as an example. If anyone soured the conversation, it was myself alone, and I accept full responsibility for it. You are our guests and were invited here to have some time off, so I sincerely apologize for discussing topics that only my family and assistants should be concerned with at this time..."

Star: "Hmm, considering that, perhaps we should try to lighten the mood again. How have all you guys been lately?"
Palutena: "Do you know of any other being who can qualify for your seat as Beast IV?"

Ingrid: "It would be wise to keep an eye on him... Yukari?"
---
-all that did was leave scratches and piss it off more-
---
Hinoka: "....How about we just move on?" :urg:
---
-indeed she is... so why not Abby and the dragon who does her best to help out the blind Foreigner-

Blake: "In need of rest..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: -grabs the leg, spin her around and slams her to the ground-
---
-Nora does the same... but with a lot of meat-
---
Phosphora: "Still wild that those big Dragonstones can be condensed to a ring."
-It works, but then SPEARS!-

___

Star: "Whoa, how much meat is on that sandwich?"
___

Penny: "I wonder if it is even the same type of gem as a Dragonstone or a artifact that grants the same effect..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It works, but then SPEARS!-

___

Star: "Whoa, how much meat is on that sandwich?"
___

Penny: "I wonder if it is even the same type of gem as a Dragonstone or a artifact that grants the same effect..."
-then FURY, striking everything within the area-
---
Nora: "Maybe only twice as yours? I need my protein." :p
---
Phosphy: "Either way, it works."

Top Bottom