• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Cronus copy cracks its knuckles, while the Storious one started to fly with six raven wings from its back with a sword in hand-

-Where would Queen be?-

-Right now it's mostly Yellow and Pink Sentries, who she gets can't for the moment-

-That'll be revealed once they get to Sitonai and the others-
---
Rin: "...I know that too. You can be cute" :p
---
Tiki: "I've had it. A little sugary" -dragon, so unaffected-
---
Kiara: "I have done a little research on how these 'Unison Devices' work, they'd be capable of doing that if they tried"

-Natsuki and Yuri are speechless-
-Moon casts the magic whip spell again to try and restrain the wings of the Storious Rider-

Huh? What are you on about...?

-Passing by the door leading to the Dark World portal, and about to pull out a cell phone to contact some of the others-

-She already knows that Kimberly and Trini already took the Pink and Yellow Power Coins, respectively, before even Drakkong was defeated, so she's also aware that using the device isn't an option in this case...-

-And a few minutes, they do get to the others, with Sitonai, Lancer and Kama being the first to notice them-
___

-Weiss is annoyed by that comment?- :p
___

Steven: "Apparently a bunch of people on the internet are saying that it's poisonous or can cause you to mutate into a purple monster or something...It's just a milkshake, so I'm pretty sure that it's just people making scary videos for fun or pranks or something."

Amethyst: "Well, if it all it does is turn people purple, I've got nothing to worry about." :p
___

-That's...some pretty advanced robotics and engineering-
Daisuke: -sees the Cronus- "Seems this guy is speaking the language of the Great Daisuke Dejima! I shall face him!"

Ingrid: "Go on ahead, big man." :p

-he does so, rushing to punch him-

Dr. Coyle: "You really think every contestant in this league has ARMS? Ha!"
---
Weiss: "Me? Cute?"
---
Shez: "I'm already a purple monster, so it's not gonna do much to me." :p
---
Harleen: -whistles- "I know someone who'd be jealous of that~! But this isn't about him, it's about you two."

Marco: (They've both defeated and survived really dangerous threats here, so how bad can whatever's threatening Hyrule be?) -Never fought either of the Ganondorfs that Chaldea dealt with-
___

Star: "Try those places, then. Town's got a lot of good shops. And more good food." :p
___

Unreplied.
-and the one they're dealing with is even worse...-
---
Kamui: "Food?" :b:
---
-yeah, they really do...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
Kamui: "It all sounds so lovely." :)
---
Weiss: How cute~
Marco: (I wonder if I should ask them...) -Practicing karate with some training dummies-
___

Star: "They're all places you can check out while you're here! Or not. Your call since you're visiting here." :p
___

-Following that, she decides to just take a walk across the shore for a bit-

(This is quite a lovely day!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (I wonder if I should ask them...) -Practicing karate with some training dummies-
___

Star: "They're all places you can check out while you're here! Or not. Your call since you're visiting here." :p
___

-Following that, she decides to just take a walk across the shore for a bit-

(This is quite a lovely day!)
-will he?-
---
Kamui: "I'll make sure to see them all." :)
---
-everyone would agree to that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and a great friend too-
---
Pandora: "See? You're a natural!"
---
Azura: "Sure... Do you want to come along?"
---
Byleth: "Perhaps I should do something about that." :p
---
Camilla: "You must be Jaune... It's nice to meet you."

Jaune: -doesn't think much of it- "Well, it's nice to meet you too.. um..."

Camilla: "Camilla. I'm a sister of Kamui."

Jaune: "Oh... so you were one of those ghosts..."
-Oh she doesn't doubts that either, as she managed to strike many target drones!-
---
Erika: "Of course, I'm you!"
---
Mata Hari: "Why not? I was wondering when you'd ask" :p
---
Scáthach: "In what way?" :p
---
Sieg: "Wait, ghosts?!" -was there already but wasn't able to pay much attention to that situation-
-Only now carrying a lot of guilt and remorse...-
___

Tetra: "How did you know she'd have life? This book you're talking about was a spell book, right?"
___

-And stage shows can still be fun to watch. They require a lot of skill, cleverness and sleight of hand for to pull off, after all-

But first, what stores do you two want to shop at?
___

-The employee is like "Wait, aren't you two a couple?" in a legit surprised tone-

___

-They helped her be more at ease talking to Kiara herself and lifted her morale a bit...-
-Thinking about how many lives she's ruined-
---
Hayate: "Because the book had a defense program"
---
-Charlotte learned that the hard way- :p

Sakura: "Clothes would be one of the first goes..."
---
Ahim: "...............W-We are not..."
Marvelous: "Why would you think so?"
---
-Indeed, so for a good while, she'll see them as necessary for this-
-Moon casts the magic whip spell again to try and restrain the wings of the Storious Rider-

Huh? What are you on about...?

-Passing by the door leading to the Dark World portal, and about to pull out a cell phone to contact some of the others-

-She already knows that Kimberly and Trini already took the Pink and Yellow Power Coins, respectively, before even Drakkong was defeated, so she's also aware that using the device isn't an option in this case...-

-And a few minutes, they do get to the others, with Sitonai, Lancer and Kama being the first to notice them-
___

-Weiss is annoyed by that comment?- :p
___

Steven: "Apparently a bunch of people on the internet are saying that it's poisonous or can cause you to mutate into a purple monster or something...It's just a milkshake, so I'm pretty sure that it's just people making scary videos for fun or pranks or something."

Amethyst: "Well, if it all it does is turn people purple, I've got nothing to worry about." :p
___

-That's...some pretty advanced robotics and engineering-
Daisuke: -sees the Cronus- "Seems this guy is speaking the language of the Great Daisuke Dejima! I shall face him!"

---
---
---
Harleen: -whistles- "I know someone who'd be jealous of that~! But this isn't about him, it's about you two."
-And then... Cronus just stopped time-
-Like that, it was akin to pressing a pause button, and only Cronus could move while in that state. The Cronus copy then started to do a few... Changes around-
-First of all, it moved Moon from her position so the whip would go towards Ingrid instead-
-Second, it moved Daisuke so his fist was now about to punch Rook-
-Third, it took Ralsei and had Rita hold him, that way giving her a hostage-
-And as a finishing touch, it moved the Storious copy right behind Ingrid as it was about to do a powerful slash with enough strenth to destroy a city-
-And then, it made time resume-

-Smart, Queen-

-Indeed, so she'll get her own hands dirty-

-What do Tasque think upon spotting Kama?-
---
Rin: "What? There's a reason you're popular" :p
---
Tiki: "And I'm already a big and scary dragon. Thoufh not purple"
---
Kiara: "You have no combat capabilities though. It's a legal matter, you see"
-The two pondering on this-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Thinking about how many lives she's ruined-
---
Hayate: "Because the book had a defense program"
---
-Charlotte learned that the hard way- :p

Sakura: "Clothes would be one of the first goes..."
---
Ahim: "...............W-We are not..."
Marvelous: "Why would you think so?"
---
-Indeed, so for a good while, she'll see them as necessary for this-
-And she's not only remorseful, but she's also trying to make up for her by putting a stop to Drakkon's empire and helping Chaldea and other lives that that empire has endangered....But can Atalanta see that?-
___

Tetra: "It had a what...? Sorry! I might not be as unfamiliar with this technology as the rest of my crew, but a lot of this stuff is still new to me."
___

-At least she figured some illusion tircks out after the first few attempts- :p

What about you, Rin?
___

-The employee is dumbfounded, and is like "Wow. Okay, uhh, sorry, you just really sorta looked like one. Want me to make you another shake, then?-
___

-With that, does she close this therapy session out, or not quite yet?-

-will he?-
---
Kamui: "I'll make sure to see them all." :)
---
-everyone would agree to that-
-...He will. He'll wait 'till some of them take a break from training, though-
___

Star: "The castle has some cool stuff, too, but I'm guessing you probably wanna avoid any political meetings or paperwork right now." :p
___

(Actually, the whole visit to Beach City has been quite nice. This is just the first day where we've gotten to relax here.)

---
---
---
-Like that, it was akin to pressing a pause button, and only Cronus could move while in that state. The Cronus copy then started to do a few... Changes around-
-First all, it moved Moon from her position so the whip would go towards Ingrid instead-
-And as a finishing touch, it moved the Storious copy right behind Ingrid as it was about to do a powerful slash with enough strenth to destroy a city-

-Smart, Queen-

---
---
---
-Holy ****...-

Moon: "What?!" -Dispels the whip the moment she realized something was wrong-

Ralsei: "Huh?! H-Hey! Let go of me!" -Trying to shake himself free-

What, are you talking about that girl who built her own ARMS you and Max mentioned? She's as much of an ARMS fighter as you if she built her own!

-In fact, she's trying to call Tasque Manager-

-IIRC, the Cyber Darkners didn't appear until after, Toffee was killed, but Queen still conducted enough research to learn about him and his plan-

Tasque Manager: "We have arrived on time! Hold on a minute, isn't that Servant a former associate of that Toffee fellow...?"
___

-How does Weiss take that idea?- :p
___

-And the terrified Peridot successfully swatted the purple milkshake away, much to Lapis Lazuli's confusion and mild annoyance, so it seems they won't figure out if the rumors or videos about it are true-

Steven: "Well, I guess we might not even know..." :ohwell:
___

-The fact that they're literal androids to begin with now is shocking in of itself...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh she doesn't doubts that either, as she managed to strike many target drones!-
---
Erika: "Of course, I'm you!"
---
Mata Hari: "Why not? I was wondering when you'd ask" :p
---
Scáthach: "In what way?" :p
---
Sieg: "Wait, ghosts?!" -was there already but wasn't able to pay much attention to that situation-
-some by shooting them, others by doing sneak attacks-
---
Pandora: "And the best teacher is yourself. Now comes the discipline part that you don't seem to like, which to just... train regularly until what you learn is second nature. That's really just it. That's the secret to be strong."

-it didn't seem so bad to Erika now?-
---
Azura: "Let's go then." :)
---
Byleth: "Any way I can." :p
---
Jaune: "It's a long story... but you met Pyrrha, right?"

Camilla: "She was a sweet young woman." :)

-...He will. He'll wait 'till some of them take a break from training, though-
___

Star: "The castle has some cool stuff, too, but I'm guessing you probably wanna avoid any political meetings or paperwork right now." :p
___

(Actually, the whole visit to Beach City has been quite nice. This is just the first day where we've gotten to relax here.)
-Mipha does-
---
Kamui: "I can always just be a guest of honor." :p
---
-which makes her more excited for Alola?-

-First all, it moved Moon from her position so the whip would go towards Ingrid instead-

-Smart, Queen-

---
---
---
-Holy ****...-

What, are you talking about that girl who built her own ARMS you and Max mentioned? She's as much of an ARMS fighter as you if she built her own!

-IIRC, the Cyber Darkners didn't appear until after, Toffee was killed, but Queen still conducted enough research to learn about him and his plan-

Tasque Manager: "We have arrived on time! Hold on a minute, isn't that Servant a former associate of that Toffee fellow...?"
___

___

-And the terrified Peridot successfully swatted the purple milkshake away, much to Lapis Lazuli's confusion and mild annoyance, so it seems they won't figure out if the rumors or videos about it are true-

___

-The fact that they're literal androids to begin with now is shocking in of itself...-
-while Ingrid exploded in a large burst of light, seemingly dying from the slash... but those who know Ingrid well know that only two situations are possible; either she never directly entered the room and sent a clone all along or the "worst case" scenario where she would require a new avatar-

-said light was so bright that anyone outside the tower with a good vantage point could see it, which may include the Rulers... her plan to distract had switched into a plan to try and get Chaldea's attention-

-meanwhile-

Sothis: You felt that, didn't you? Time, stopping during the blink of an eye?

Byleth: "..." :urg:

Shez: "You okay, B?"

Byleth: "Sothis felt something strange in that tower."

Shez: "Yeah, if she felt something, that's probably bad news..." :urg:

Byleth: "I should go see what the fuss is about..."

Shez: "Not without me, you're not!" :glare:

Byleth: "...I wouldn't want it any other way." :)

Max Brass: "Whether they are born with them, earned them artificially like you did or built a machine to replicate them, ARMS are still ARMS! And that girl's got a lot of fighting spirit and sportsmanship! I wouldn't have let her in if I didn't think her machine could handle a Grand Prix."
---
Weiss: "My booming Bust business?" :p
---
Byleth: -picks up the spilled milkshake cup- "Are you sure of that?"
---
Harleen: "I mean, from what we've been told, they seemed to fight just fine."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mipha does-
---
Kamui: "I can always just be a guest of honor." :p
---
-which makes her more excited for Alola?-
-Training her trident prowess and water-based abilities?-
___

Star: "Also true." :p
___

-If this takes place after she was told about the vacation plan, yes!-

(And we're really going to visit an entire series of islands like this? I can't wait!) -Inner thoughts-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And she's not only remorseful, but she's also trying to make up for her by putting a stop to Drakkon's empire and helping Chaldea and other lives that that empire has endangered....But can Atalanta see that?-
___

Tetra: "It had a what...? Sorry! I might not be as unfamiliar with this technology as the rest of my crew, but a lot of this stuff is still new to me."
___

-At least she figured some illusion tircks out after the first few attempts- :p

What about you, Rin?
___

-The employee is dumbfounded, and is like "Wow. Okay, uhh, sorry, you just really sorta looked like one. Want me to make you another shake, then?-
___

-With that, does she close this therapy session out, or not quite yet?-
-A part of her does...-
---
Hayate: "It basically could summon a magic woman that was meant to defend it and turn into a huge monster"
---
Rin: "I was thinking the same, honestly"
---
-Both be like "Uuuuuuhhhh......"-
---
-It would close, Kiara thinks she's had enough for a day-
-some by shooting them, others by doing sneak attacks-
---
Pandora: "And the best teacher is yourself. Now comes the discipline part that you don't seem to like, which to just... train regularly until what you learn is second nature. That's really just it. That's the secret to be strong."

-it didn't seem so bad to Erika now?-
---
Azura: "Let's go then." :)
---
Byleth: "Any way I can." :p
---
Jaune: "It's a long story... but you met Pyrrha, right?"

Camilla: "She was a sweet young woman." :)
Artemis: She would be a great assassin legit!
---
Erika: "...That's all? Nothing more that would be... Boring?"
---
Mata Hari: "Alright~!" -to Palutenaaaaaa!-
---
Scáthach: "Well, good luck with that"
---
Sieg: Oh, right... -of course, Jaune has told him all about Pyrrha-
-Holy ****...-

___

___

___

-while Ingrid exploded in a large burst of light, seemingly dying from the slash... but those who know Ingrid well know that only two situations are possible; either she never directly entered the room and sent a clone all along or the "worst case" scenario where she would require a new avatar-

-said light was so bright that anyone outside the tower with a good vantage point could see it, which may include the Rulers... her plan to distract had switched into a plan to try and get Chaldea's attention-

-meanwhile-

Max Brass: "Whether they are born with them, earned them artificially like you did or built a machine to replicate them, ARMS are still ARMS! And that girl's got a lot of fighting spirit and sportsmanship! I wouldn't have let her in if I didn't think her machine could handle a Grand Prix."
---
---
---
Rita: "Huh?!" -realizes what happened- "..........Oh, I see, I see now~" -actually holds Ralsei tighter while smirking, really making him a hostage now. Though she had to cover her eyes upon Ingrid bursting-
-And the Rulers did notice!-
Luvia: "Splendid, it seems they have more tricks upon their sleeves than we thought..."
-Did Daisuke's punch hit Rook as Cronus intended?-

-Would she succeed?-

Kama: "...Look, I really don't know what you're talking about!"
Nitocris: "She's a different version"
---
Rin: "It's what I meant, yes" :p
---
Bumblebee: "I wouldn't know since I can't drink that" :p
---
Kiara: "Well, you know I meant with magic"
Yuri: "...Wait, magic is also real?!" -both shocked and pleasantly surprised. Having the memories of what happened in the side stories, Yuri is now properly a fantasy stories geek-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A part of her does...-
---
Hayate: "It basically could summon a magic woman that was meant to defend it and turn into a huge monster"
---
Rin: "I was thinking the same, honestly"
---
-Both be like "Uuuuuuhhhh......"-
---
-It would close, Kiara thinks she's had enough for a day-
-And what does she make of it...?-
___

Tetra: "...Why would a spell book need to have that ability?!"
___

Clothes shopping first it is, then! :b:
___

-The employee just stands behind the counter waiting for an answer-
___

-And Kiara mentions it?-

-meanwhile-

---
---
---
Rita: "Huh?!" -realizes what happened- "..........Oh, I see, I see now~" -actually holds Ralsei tighter while smirking, really making him a hostage now. Though she had to cover her eyes upon Ingrid bursting-
Luvia: "Splendid, it seems they have more tricks upon their sleeves than we thought..."

-Would she succeed?-

---
---
---
Yuri: "...Wait, magic is also real?!" -both shocked and pleasantly surprised. Having the memories of what happened in the side stories, Yuri is now properly a fantasy stories geek-
Moon: "...Was that...?" (Ingrid, for your sake, I really hope that was simply another one of your clones...) -Knows Ingrid will have at least survived as a spirit who can obtain another avatar again otherwise, but that's still a serious issue in it's own right-

Ralsei: "Let...me...go!" :glare: -Still trying to shake himself free from Rita's arm-

Star: -Was near Shez and Byleth- "Wait, are you guys heading for the tower already?"

ARMS aren't just about being born with or even directly having them, Coyle. You of all people should understand that, at the very least....

-I also forgot to reply to Koyanskaya, so how does she try to deal with the rebels?-

Tasque Manager: "An alternate counterpart Servant...Alright, no need for concern if that is the case. On more urgent matters, we have the Power Coins right h-Huh?" -Her phone started ringing, showing Queen as the caller, so she immediately answers it-
___

-Weiss carves statues, now?- :p

-But yeah, her Dust business is still going really well-
___

Steven: "Umm, I'm pretty sure the five second rule is just a myth..."
___

-Well, Yuri and Undyne will definitely along- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And what does she make of it...?-
___

Tetra: "...Why would a spell book need to have that ability?!"
___

Clothes shopping first it is, then! :b:
___

-The employee just stands behind the counter waiting for an answer-
___

-And Kiara mentions it?-
Atalanta: What do they deserve?! What do they deserve?!
---
Hayate: "It's how it was designed" -they have no idea it was to seal a greater evil before other mages tampered with that defense program-
---
-And thus the two divine and the teenage robot look for some!-
---
Ahim: "I... Yeah..."
Marvelous: "Obviously!"
---
Kiara: "I think we progressed good today"
Lusamine: "Oh, we're done?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: What do they deserve?! What do they deserve?!
---
Hayate: "It's how it was designed" -they have no idea it was to seal a greater evil before other mages tampered with that defense program-
---
-And thus the two divine and the teenage robot look for some!-
---
Ahim: "I... Yeah..."
Marvelous: "Obviously!"
---
Kiara: "I think we progressed good today"
Lusamine: "Oh, we're done?"
-Certainly not death...but certainly not forgiveness, either...-

-As it stands, Chaldea is just...letting them walk around freely, so long as they're gladly helping take down the Alliance-
___

Tetra: "Even you don't know why it possess those abilities?"
___

-It doesn't take them more than a few minutes to spot some clothing stores, including the one Rin and Jenny visited previously-
___

-The employee is like "Gotcha, sorry about that. I'll whip up another one in just a minute"-
___

-The others let Kiara answer that and speak before adding anything else-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Certainly not death...but certainly not forgiveness, either...-

-As it stands, Chaldea is just...letting them walk around freely, so long as they're gladly helping take down the Alliance-
___

Tetra: "Even you don't know why it possess those abilities?"
___

-It doesn't take them more than a few minutes to spot some clothing stores, including the one Rin and Jenny visited previously-
___

-The employee is like "Gotcha, sorry about that. I'll whip up another one in just a minute"-
___

-The others let Kiara answer that and speak before adding anything else-
Atalanta: AND WHAT AFTER THAT?!
---
Hayate: "No, we only knew the book was tampered with for millennia"
---
Rin: "You'll love that place!"
Sakura: "I hope it's not as old fashioned as somestuff you have"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
-Both be like "GOOD!"-
---
Kiara: "Yes, I don't intend to overwhelm you either"
Lusamine: "Oh... Thank you"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: AND WHAT AFTER THAT?!
---
Hayate: "No, we only knew the book was tampered with for millennia"
---
Rin: "You'll love that place!"
Sakura: "I hope it's not as old fashioned as somestuff you have"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
-Both be like "GOOD!"-
---
Kiara: "Yes, I don't intend to overwhelm you either"
Lusamine: "Oh... Thank you"
-...Perhaps that's when they should be given any proper judgement. If they're not simply let to freely return to whichever Earth was once their home-
___

Tetra: "There's got to be a reason for it...But it sounds like whether that reason was a good or terrible one or is what remains a mystery."
___

Wait, Rin's clothes are more old-fashioned?

-Never got that impression-

___

-The employee is startled, then stares at them in confusion for a few seconds before just moving on to making another milkshake-
___

(That makes sense, she's been through and forgotten so much that she probably can't process everything in the span of one day...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-...Perhaps that's when they should be given any proper judgement. If they're not simply let to freely return to whichever Earth was once their home-
___

Tetra: "There's got to be a reason for it...But it sounds like whether that reason was a good or terrible one or is what remains a mystery."
___

Wait, Rin's clothes are more old-fashioned?

-Never got that impression-

___

-The employee is startled, then stares at them in confusion for a few seconds before just moving on to making another milkshake-
___

(That makes sense, she's been through and forgotten so much that she probably can't process everything in the span of one day...)
-An Earth that remains conquered and won't just easily change in little time-
---
Hayate: "Whatever the case, I had to make Reinforce Zwei out of it"
---
Sakura: "Oh you never noticed?"
Rin: "They're not!"
---
-They feel relieved-
---
-Indeed, this is going to take a while, be a process...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Training her trident prowess and water-based abilities?-
___

Star: "Also true." :p
___

-If this takes place after she was told about the vacation plan, yes!-

(And we're really going to visit an entire series of islands like this? I can't wait!) -Inner thoughts-
-as she tends to do-
---
Kamui: "So shall we?" :p
---
-IT'S SO EXCITING!-

Artemis: She would be a great assassin legit!
---
Erika: "...That's all? Nothing more that would be... Boring?"
---
Mata Hari: "Alright~!" -to Palutenaaaaaa!-
---
Scáthach: "Well, good luck with that"
---
Sieg: Oh, right... -of course, Jaune has told him all about Pyrrha-
-oh, absolutely-

-her training really shows it-
---
Pandora: "Nope, that's it. Just push your limits and keep your skills sharp."
---
Palutena: -cutting some veggies while humming the NES Underworld theme-
---
Byleth: "I don't need fortune." :p
---
Camilla: "And she would be proud of what you've become." :)

Jaune: "I don't think I ever doubted that... but it's nice to hear from someone who's spent time with her after... yeah..."

-Would she succeed?-

---
---
---
Moon: "...Was that...?" (Ingrid, for your sake, I really hope that was simply another one of your clones...) -Knows Ingrid will have at least survived as a spirit who can obtain another avatar again otherwise, but that's still a serious issue in it's own right-

Ralsei: "Let...me...go!" :glare: -Still trying to shake himself free from Rita's arm-

Star: -Was near Shez and Byleth- "Wait, are you guys heading for the tower already?"

ARMS aren't just about being born with or even directly having them, Coyle. You of all people should understand that, at the very least....

-I also forgot to reply to Koyanskaya, so how does she try to deal with the rebels?-

Tasque Manager: "An alternate counterpart Servant...Alright, no need for concern if that is the case. On more urgent matters, we have the Power Coins right h-Huh?" -Her phone started ringing, showing Queen as the caller, so she immediately answers it-
___

___

___

-it was indeed a mere clone, the true Ingrid was actually working on hijacking the security system to give Chaldea a notable advantage, with none of the Alliance leaders any wiser about her actions-

-Daisuke's punch hit Rook with enough strength to send him to a wall-

Daisuke: "Oh no! I'm so sorry, Rook!"

Rook: "...It's fine... It really wasn't you..." One of them can control either space or time... this isn't good.

Shez: "B's got a bad feeling, and her intuition's rarely wrong."

Byleth: "It breaks away from the plan the Rulers had... but if my guesses are correct, it might be ideal to start going off-course."

Dr. Coyle: "And what will you do to stop me?" :smirk:
---
-dammit... but her doing some ice sculpting sounds cool so maybe eventually :V-

Weiss: "Life has finally taken a good turn for me."
---
-Byleth didn't pay heed to Steven's words and was already drinking a little bit=

Byleth: "...It's quite sweet."
---
Harleen: "Heck yeah it is, girl!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-An Earth that remains conquered and won't just easily change in little time-
---
Hayate: "Whatever the case, I had to make Reinforce Zwei out of it"
---
Sakura: "Oh you never noticed?"
Rin: "They're not!"
---
-They feel relieved-
---
-Indeed, this is going to take a while, be a process...-
-At worst, a remnant of Drakkon's forces or some of the conquerers he imprisoned will still try to maintain control over it and will need to be dealt with, and at best, their tyrannical reign over it will be over, but it'll still take time and effort by it's inhabitants to help the Earth recover from the damage that reign did to it-

-Depending on how bad the situation is there, returning to it may not even be an immediate option for Kimberly and Trini...-
___

Tetra: "Reinforce Zwei? Is that her last name?"
___

Well, while I wouldn't say most of them follow immediate fashion trends, they don't really look "old-fashioned", either...
___

-The two of them discuss how absurd the idea of them looking like a couple is?- :V
___

Thank you for taking the time to visit and speak with Lusamine, Kiara...

When do you want to the next session scheduled for?

-as she tends to do-
---
Kamui: "So shall we?" :p
---
-IT'S SO EXCITING!-
Marco: "...Hey." -Waves-
___

Star: "You want me to introduce you as a guest of honor?"
___

(I wonder what the islands are like...) -She's especially curious since her subspecies of Vulpix originated from there, or at least from one of the isles-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...Hey." -Waves-
___

Star: "You want me to introduce you as a guest of honor?"
___

(I wonder what the islands are like...) -She's especially curious since her subspecies of Vulpix originated from there, or at least from one of the isles-
Mipha: "Oh, hello there, young human." :)
---
Kamui: "That seems like a fun idea." :)
---
-they must feel so nice-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Oh, hello there, young human." :)
---
Kamui: "That seems like a fun idea." :)
---
-they must feel so nice-
Marco: "Princess Mipha, right? I'm Marco, one of Star's friends..."

___

Star: "Whoa...I'd be honored to do that." -A bit awed-
___

-They'll find out that they truly are once they arrive there...But at least some members of the organization have been able to take breaks like this in the meantime-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Princess Mipha, right? I'm Marco, one of Star's friends..."

___

Star: "Whoa...I'd be honored to do that." -A bit awed-
___

-They'll find out that they truly are once they arrive there...But at least some members of the organization have been able to take breaks like this in the meantime-
Mipha: "A pleasure to meet you."
---
Kamui: How cute~ :)
---
-and it's always nice to see- (:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I heard the news about Hyrule. How are you guys doing...?"
___

Star: "Alright then, to Castle Butterfly!"
___

-It truly is-

-Speaking of, how are the other Huntresses and Huntsmen right now?-
Mipha: "Well, there's not much else we can do but hope..."
---
-TO THERE THEY GO-
---
-enjoying the beach in various ways-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Well, there's not much else we can do but hope..."
---
-TO THERE THEY GO-
---
-enjoying the beach in various ways-
Marco: "And Hyrule is really just...closed off? From the rest of the multiverse?"
___

-There's some visible damage to parts of the castle and some construction at work...But it's far better shape than it was the day Toffee was killed-
___

-Blake reading a book as usual or taking time to enjoy the beach itself?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-it was indeed a mere clone, the true Ingrid was actually working on hijacking the security system to give Chaldea a notable advantage, with none of the Alliance leaders any wiser about her actions-

Rook: "...It's fine... It really wasn't you..." One of them can control either space or time... this isn't good.

Byleth: "It breaks away from the plan the Rulers had... but if my guesses are correct, it might be ideal to start going off-course."

---

---
-Byleth didn't pay heed to Steven's words and was already drinking a little bit=

---
I was not gonna have Rita summon two Kamen Rider main villains without showing how downright broken they are.
Rita: "No, I don't think I will" -points her staff at Ralsei- "A hostage would be useful"
-Unknown to her, some Decepticons were already on the work for that, so with her aid it was surprisingly easier-
-Rulers trying to comm with Ingrid now, while Storious was about to do a slash right at Daisuke-

-As for Koyanskaya... She pulls out a gun. And a bazooka. And a missile launcher. And a rifle-

-And what would Queen say?-
---
Rin: "I have witnessed a lot of it, so I'd say it has..."
---
Tiki: "It was that way for me" :p
---
-With Natsuki too- :p
Natsuki: "Okay so aliens, living robots, magic, what the hell else?"
Kiara: "Well... It'd be easier to just say everything and be open minded"
-oh, absolutely-

-her training really shows it-
---
Pandora: "Nope, that's it. Just push your limits and keep your skills sharp."
---
Palutena: -cutting some veggies while humming the NES Underworld theme-
---
Byleth: "I don't need fortune." :p
---
Camilla: "And she would be proud of what you've become." :)

Jaune: "I don't think I ever doubted that... but it's nice to hear from someone who's spent time with her after... yeah..."
Artemis: And a wonderful huntress! ...Wait, they called them that in her world already. So I'm right!
---
ERika: "Okay! So then I'll be able to do your cool stuff like make swords and fake treasure chests!"
---
Mata Hari: "Hey, Palutenaaaaa~!" -dancers approach-
---
Scáthach: "If that's what you insist" -looking some more clothes around-
---
Sieg: "I would do the same in your position2
-At worst, a remnant of Drakkon's forces or some of the conquerers he imprisoned will still try to maintain control over it and will need to be dealt with, and at best, their tyrannical reign over it will be over, but it'll still take time and effort by it's inhabitants to help the Earth recover from the damage that reign did to it-

-Depending on how bad the situation is there, returning to it may not even be an immediate option for Kimberly and Trini...-
___

Tetra: "Reinforce Zwei? Is that her last name?"
___

Well, while I wouldn't say most of them follow immediate fashion trends, they don't really look "old-fashioned", either...
___

-The two of them discuss how absurd the idea of them looking like a couple is?- :V
___

Thank you for taking the time to visit and speak with Lusamine, Kiara...

When do you want to the next session scheduled for?
-It could take decades, if not centuries alright to recover...-
-And there's the many people that would resent thwm as a result-
---
Hayate: "Yes, she's the second one"
---
Sakura: "Mayhaps" :p
Rin: "That's right!"
---
Marvelous: "Absurd, ridiculous!"
Ahim: "W-Well... I... I wouldn't put it that way, but... Right"
---
Kiara: "We could do it in tw days from now on. Enjoy yourself tomorrow"
Lusamine: "I will try..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "And Hyrule is really just...closed off? From the rest of the multiverse?"
___

-There's some visible damage to parts of the castle and some construction at work...But it's far better shape than it was the day Toffee was killed-
___

-Blake reading a book as usual or taking time to enjoy the beach itself?-
Mipha: "It's hard to grasp..."
---
Kamui: "Whoa..."
---
-she's fishing :V-

Artemis: And a wonderful huntress! ...Wait, they called them that in her world already. So I'm right!
---
ERika: "Okay! So then I'll be able to do your cool stuff like make swords and fake treasure chests!"
---
Mata Hari: "Hey, Palutenaaaaa~!" -dancers approach-
---
Scáthach: "If that's what you insist" -looking some more clothes around-
---
Sieg: "I would do the same in your position2
-perhaps she could take her under her wing?-
---
Erika: "Or maybe your own unique ideas." :p
---
Palu: "Oh, Azura, Mata Hari, how are you two doing?"
---
-they be shopping more-
---
Jaune: "Yeah... So what do you want to do?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It could take decades, if not centuries alright to recover...-
-And there's the many people that would resent thwm as a result-
---
Hayate: "Yes, she's the second one"
---
Sakura: "Mayhaps" :p
Rin: "That's right!"
---
Marvelous: "Absurd, ridiculous!"
Ahim: "W-Well... I... I wouldn't put it that way, but... Right"
---
Kiara: "We could do it in tw days from now on. Enjoy yourself tomorrow"
Lusamine: "I will try..."
-So even that might not be an option...-
___

Tetra: "What happened to the first one?"
___

Well, following fashion trends isn't important anyway. What makes is being true to yourself and going with styles that you're happy with. :)
___

Amethyst: -Casually walking by with a milkshake- "Wait, you mean you guys aren't together?"
___

Sounds like a fair plan!

Mipha: "It's hard to grasp..."
---
Kamui: "Whoa..."
---
-she's fishing :V-
Marco: "Yeah, a dimension being totally inaccessible is new..."
___

Star: "You okay, Kamui?"
___

-How's that going?- :p

I was not gonna have Rita summon two Kamen Rider main villains without showing how downright broken they are.
Rita: "No, I don't think I will" -points her staff at Ralsei- "A hostage would be useful"
-Unknown to her, some Decepticons were already on the work for that, so with her aid it was surprisingly easier-
-Rulers trying to comm with Ingrid now, while Storious was about to do a slash right at Daisuke-

-As for Koyanskaya... She pulls out a gun. And a bazooka. And a missile launcher. And a rifle-

---
---
---

---

---

---
Moon: "What is going on...?"

-Ralsei looks visibly terrified-

Star: "...Well. if you're gonna head into the tower already, you might need some backup."

-Jenny just glares at her at first...-

-How can she wield that many weapons at once?!-

-About how she successfully escaped, but that Zedd is still standing-

Tasque Manager: "It's Queen! She's alright! But she also reports that Zedd is still on the loose...'
___

-She could try practicing it while they're visiting Alola- :p

-Her singing career has also been going quite well-
___

Steven: ".I guess it really was just a trend after all, then." :p
___

-Oh, they totally will- :p

-On that note, monsters and Pocket Monsters from some of those videos games are also real- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Star: "...Well. if you're gonna head into the tower already, you might need some backup."

-About how she succulky escaped, but that Zedd is still standing-
___

___

___

-On that note, monsters and Pocket Monsters from some of those videos games are also real- :V
Rook: "One of them is very powerful..."

Daisuke: -tries to dodge, being pretty decent at close range combat-

Byleth: "...It would be pointless..."

Dr. Coyle: "Well, I'm waiting." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "And how are you?"
---
Shez: "Now I want some too." -grabs Byleth's cup and chugs-
---
Harleen: "Pretty much, yeah. Lots of crazy stuff around here."

Marco: "Yeah, a dimension being totally inaccessible is new..."
___

Star: "You okay, Kamui?"
___

-How's that going?- :p
Mipha: "It's a bit concerning..."
---
Kamui: "I'm great." :)
---
-she got one!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-perhaps she could take her under her wing?-
---
Erika: "Or maybe your own unique ideas." :p
---
Palu: "Oh, Azura, Mata Hari, how are you two doing?"
---
-they be shopping more-
---
Jaune: "Yeah... So what do you want to do?"
-Mayhaps she could, it'd help them bond further!-
---
Erika: "........I didn't think that!"
---
Mata Hari: "Fine! And Azura wants to ask you something!"
---
-Indeed, Scáthach getting an ice cream cone-
---
Sieeg: "...Oh, you ask me?"
-So even that might not be an option...-
___

Tetra: "What happened to the first one?"
___

Well, following fashion trends isn't important anyway. What makes is being true to yourself and going with styles that you're happy with. :)
___

Amethyst: -Casually walking by with a milkshake- "Wait, you mean you guys aren't together?"
___

Sounds like a fair plan!
-Yeah. their fate is hard to predict...-
---
Hayate: "...She sacrificed her life for my sake"
---
Rin: "...See! Jenny's right! Ha!"
Sakura: "I suppose" :p
---
Ahim/Marvelous: "Why would we be?!"
---
Lusamine: "...Thank you"
Kiara: "You're welcome" -smiling to reassure her-

-About how she successfully escaped, but that Zedd is still standing-

Tasque Manager: "It's Queen! She's alright! But she also reports that Zedd is still on the loose...'
___

___

___

---
---
---
Rita: "I recommend you all to stop fighting, else this child will suffer the consequences" -pointing staff at Ralsei-

-That's her secret, but in any case, she began to sue them, shooting a missile that exploded on the feet of some sentries-

Nitocris: "Who is Zedd?"
Sitonai: "Well... That Draakon guy liked keeping other conquerors imprisoned as 'trophies'"
---
Rin: "Getting some benefits from our contract" :p -shows some gems in her handbag- "Also glad you've been... How it's said.... Killing it!"
---
-She gonna be fine ain't she?- :p
---
Kiara: "We won't go into specifics for the moment, we don't want to overwhelm you"
Natsuki: "I already feel overwhelmed"
Yuri: "...I...I am, uh..." -she's too shy to say out loud that she's incredibly excited-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah. their fate is hard to predict...-
---
Hayate: "...She sacrificed her life for my sake"
---
Rin: "...See! Jenny's right! Ha!"
Sakura: "I suppose" :p
---
Ahim/Marvelous: "Why would we be?!"
---
Lusamine: "...Thank you"
Kiara: "You're welcome" -smiling to reassure her-
-Although, to be fair...the people of their Earth wouldn't be the only people they'd have to try and make things up to...-
___

Tetra: "...I'm...sorry to hear that, kid. Really, I am. Were you close?"
___

I tried constantly changing my fashion and looks once, and, well, it...didn't exactly work out like I thought it would.
___

Amethyst: -Shrugs- "I thought it was obvious at this point. Ya had me fooled."
___

-Alphys and Gaster also both smiled at that-

---
---
---
Rita: "I recommend you all to stop fighting, else this child will suffer the consequences" -pointing staff at Ralsei-

-That's her secret, but in any case, she began to sue them, shooting a missile that exploded on the feet of some sentries-

Sitonai: "Well... That Draakon guy liked keeping other conquerors imprisoned as 'trophies'"
---
Rin: "Getting some benefits from our contract" :p -shows some gems in her handbag- "Also glad you've been... How it's said.... Killing it!"
---
---
Kiara: "We won't go into specifics for the moment, we don't want to overwhelm you"
Yuri: "...I...I am, uh..." -she's too shy to say out loud that she's incredibly excited-
Ralsei: :scared:

Moon: "..." -Stops charging beams and casting spells, not wanting the monster teen to be hurt-

Star: "Pointless? You're literally planning on walking into a potential deathtrap based on something that has you worried! Someone who has divine powers and an actual Goddess backing you up! If what you're worried about is that bad, going in without help is a terrible idea! And I should know, I've tried going on dangerous missions on my own before, and it doesn't usually turn out real well for me."

...Out of all the supervillains I've ever fought, you're one of the absolute worst. I used to have to regularly foil a robot queen who was always trying to recruit me into her ranks or destroy me for trying to stop her plans to take over Earth. She hated humanity, saw all organic life across the universe as inferior, and wanted to enslave the entire human race. But even she still cared about something, and someone: the robot she built as her own daughter.

But you? You don't care about anything other than yourself. And your obsession with ARMS has only been helping drive you into doing worse things and working w with like Toffee and Koyanskaya, The lines you're willing to cross are some of the lowest of the low. And for what? So that you can crown yourself the best fighter alive after the rest of humanity has all been killed off...?

-The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys that were helping them are shocked, and try to retaliate in fury, the Heady Hathys by trapping Koyanskaya in a barrier made of heart-shaped magic bullets, and the Rudinn Rangers by throwing laser daggers at her while her dodging field is limited-

Tasque Manager: "And light of Drakkon's demise, Koyanskaya has struck a deal with some of them, granting them their freedom in exchange for their assistance in her carry out her plans Zedd is one of those conquerors."

So now we have to be on the lookout for him and a bunch of other bad guys, too...
___

-And Weiss is both glad to see her bestie's doing well and grateful for her support?-

-Also, yeah, Rin got some modern lingo right for once- :p
___

-Several minutes would pass and nothing happens-

-Yeah, the horror movie "effects" of the purple milkshake are just a meme- :V
___

-Both Kiara and Harley already know enough about Yuri to tell?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I wonder what it is..."
___

Star: "Well, we have used a lot of magic to help." :p
___

-She still wants to catch more, though?-
Mipha: "Whatever it is, Link will prevail."
---
Kamui: "That makes sense." :p
---
-one is enough... for now- :p

-Mayhaps she could, it'd help them bond further!-
---
Erika: "........I didn't think that!"
---
Mata Hari: "Fine! And Azura wants to ask you something!"
---
-Indeed, Scáthach getting an ice cream cone-
---
Sieeg: "...Oh, you ask me?"
-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute-
---
Pandora: "Ain't I a clever girl?" :p
---
Palutena: "Oh, what is it?"

Azura: "Can we borrow your hot spring for a time so we can rest a little?"

Palutena: "Oh, you don't need to ask for that, Azura. You're welcome to use my hot springs as your leisure." :laugh:
---
Byleth: "..." -she got one shortly after :V-
---
Jaune: "Well yeah." :)

---
---
---

Moon: "..." -Stops charging beams and casting spells, not wanting the monster teen to be hurt-

Star: "Pointless? You're literally planning on walking into a potential deathtrap based on something that has you worried! Someone who has divine powers and an actual Goddess backing you up! If what you're worried about is that bad, going in without help is a terrible idea! And I should know, I've tried going on dangerous missions on my own before, and it doesn't usually turn out real well for me."

...Out of all the supervillains I've ever fought, you're one of the absolute worst. I used to have to regularly foil a robot queen who was always trying to recruit me into her ranks or destroy me for trying to stop her plans to take over Earth. She hated humanity, saw all organic life across the universe as inferior, and wanted to enslave the entire human race. But even she still cared about something, and someone: the robot she built as her own daughter.

But you? You don't care about anything other than yourself. And your obsession with ARMS has only been helping drive you into doing worse things and working w with like Toffee and Koyanskaya, The lines you're willing to cross are some of the lowest of the low. And for what? So that you can crown yourself the best fighter alive after the rest of humanity has all been killed off...?

-The Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys that were helping them are shocked, and try to retaliate in fury, the Heady Hathys by trapping Koyanskaya in a barrier made of heart-shaped magic bullets, and the Rudinn Rangers by throwing laser daggers at her while her dodging field is limited-

Tasque Manager: "And light of Drakkon's demise, Koyanskaya has struck a deal with some of them, granting them their freedom in exchange for their assistance in her carry out her plans Zedd is one of those conquerors."

So now we have to be on the lookout for him and a bunch of other bad guys, too...
___

-And Weiss is both glad to see her bestie's doing well and grateful for her support?-

___

___

Rook: -stops... but only to observe a perfect spot to warp too-

Daisuke: "Dammit... I actually wanted a good fight too..."

Byleth: "...I have a feeling this one won't budge, Shez..."

Shez: "We're gonna be in soooooo much trouble if we put a princess in harm's way, B."

Byleth: "I'll make sure that never happens."

Shez: ".....Fine."

Max Brass: "Yeah! Well said, Jenny! Now LET'S FINISH THIS!"
---
Weiss: "This is your pay for being my agent, by the way. Because I know if I just gave you money, you would buy Dust and gems anyway." :p "Also, killing it? Glad to see you keeping up with the times." :p
---
Shez: "Yeah, you're right, it's really sweet!"
---
Harleen: "Excited about the possibilities?" :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Although, to be fair...the people of their Earth wouldn't be the only people they'd have to try and make things up to...-
___

Tetra: "...I'm...sorry to hear that, kid. Really, I am. Were you close?"
___

I tried constantly changing my fashion and looks once, and, well, it...didn't exactly work out like I thought it would.
___

Amethyst: -Shrugs- "I thought it was obvious at this point. Ya had me fooled."
___

-Alphys and Gaster also both smiled at that-
-There's... More than one world Drakkon conquered-
---
Hayate: "Yes. We were, for as short as our time together was..."
---
Rin: "Really? Why was that?"
---
Marvelous: "No, we've never been, and never will be!"
Ahim: "I-It's not like we feel that way" -both have the incriminating anime blush :V-
---
-What are their thoughts?-
-cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute-
---
Pandora: "Ain't I a clever girl?" :p
---
Palutena: "Oh, what is it?"

Azura: "Can we borrow your hot spring for a time so we can rest a little?"

Palutena: "Oh, you don't need to ask for that, Azura. You're welcome to use my hot springs as your leisure." :laugh:
---
Byleth: "..." -she got one shortly after :V-
---
Jaune: "Well yeah." :)
-Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy-
-Blake finishes?-
---
Erika: "...But you're not a dinosaur" :p
---
Mata Hari: "Somehow I could tell it was gonna be easy" :p
---
-Indeed, she hasn't had some since... Probably long-
---
Sieg: "Hm. He's the Master I told you about, by the way!"

___

___

___

Shez: "We're gonna be in soooooo much trouble if we put a princess in harm's way, B."

---
Weiss: "This is your pay for being my agent, by the way. Because I know if I just gave you money, you would buy Dust and gems anyway." :p "Also, killing it? Glad to see you keeping up with the times." :p
---
---
Rita: "Perfect. Now go off this room immediately"

Koyanskaya: "Useless..." -Koyanskaya was little affected if by at all, denoting the fact she's not a normal Servant in the slightest- "You know for a while I was considering to let you go, you're not humans after all, but if you insist..." -she was strutting towards some-

Sitonai: "And given the current conditions, some of those still resenting him could be causing havoc..."
---
Rin: "Hey, I can be more modern when I want! I just... Uh... I could!" -trying to look cool anf failing-
---
Tiki: "Can I have some again~?" :3

-Medusa and Sakura came into the cafeteria while at that-
Rin: "...Hey, why do you have a red mark on your neck?"
Medusa: "Hm? I do?"
Sakura: "Ah, sorry, maybe I got too excited right then!"
Medusa: -blush- "W-Well, it's fine. I had a good time at that..."
Sakura: "So did I, it's why I... Kinda got too carried away" 😅
Medusa: "L-Let's not talk of that right in the open..."
Rin: ".......................................................Hold up, you're together-together?!"
Medusa/Sakura: "...Uh, you're only realizing it now?"
---
Yuri: "I... Mayhaps a little bit"
Kiara: "You will see many fantastical things and not get bored, I assure that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-There's... More than one world Drakkon conquered-
---
Hayate: "Yes. We were, for as short as our time together was..."
---
Rin: "Really? Why was that?"
---
Marvelous: "No, we've never been, and never will be!"
Ahim: "I-It's not like we feel that way" -both have the incriminating anime blush :V-
---
-What are their thoughts?-
-And even if they didn't have as much of a hand in helping Drakkon conquer those worlds...There's still the members and families of Chaldea who were hurt by their actions-

-Again, especially Kimberly's...-
___

Tetra: "I'm sorry, kid...It's...never easy losing someone important to you..." -Can relate due to her mother having passed away when she was rather young-
___

I kept trying to go for slimmer and slimmer looks to compete with the more popular student at school, so eventually, I...tried temporarily removing all my weapons. :lol:
___

Amethyst:

-Her expression suddenly turned from confused to smug the second she noticed the blushing- :V
___

(This was a good start. Kiara did an excellent job.)

(Here's hoping that Lusamine will be able to process her emotional troubles and her past better when the time comes...She'll regain her memories eventually...)

Mipha: "Whatever it is, Link will prevail."
---
Kamui: "That makes sense." :p
---
-one is enough... for now- :p
Marco: "I'm sure Zelda will, too. They've both really strong." -And he doesn't just mean as warriors, but people as well-
___

Star: "It's also been several months since reconstruction efforts started. Zelda even helped rebuild some of it when she had time to visit."
___

-She wants lunch, not a buffet just yet- :p

-The fish looks ideal for roasting over a fire-

---
---
---
Rita: "Perfect. Now go off this room immediately"

Koyanskaya: "Useless..." -Koyanskaya was little affected if by at all, denoting the fact she's not a normal Servant in the slightest- "You know for a while I was considering to let you go, you're not humans after all, but if you insist..." -she was strutting towards some-

Sitonai: "And given the current conditions, some of those still resenting him could be causing havoc..."
---
Rin: "Hey, I can be more modern when I want! I just... Uh... I could!" -trying to look cool anf failing-
---
Tiki: "Can I have some again~?" :3

-Medusa and Sakura came into the cafeteria while at that-
Rin: "...Hey, why do you have a red mark on your neck?"
Medusa: "Hm? I do?"
Sakura: "Ah, sorry, maybe I got too excited right then!"
Medusa: -blush- "W-Well, it's fine. I had a good time at that..."
Sakura: "So did I, it's why I... Kinda got too carried away" 😅
Medusa: "L-Let's not talk of that right in the open..."
Rin: ".......................................................Hold up, you're together-together?!"
Medusa/Sakura: "...Uh, you're only realizing it now?"
---
Yuri: "I... Mayhaps a little bit"
Kiara: "You will see many fantastical things and not get bored, I assure that"
Moon: -Slowly hovering towards the floor...but doesn't leave quite yet, quickly suspecting that Rook may have an idea-

Star: "I literally revived the source of all magic itself and helped melt a nearly unkillable monster into pile of goop! I'm not totally sure how I cast that deadly spell in the latter case, but I still did it! Whatever it is that you're worried about, I've probably survived worse. And Sothis has seen that for herself."

-The Darkners didn't let up their attacks, and in fact some Werewires joined in on their barrage by shooting electric beams at her-

I'm not sure how we're going to defeat you, but I know we're not about to let you harm anyone else!

-How did Coyle react to Jenny's speech, too?-

Tasque Manager: "All the more reason to break this empire apart before they can rendezvous. What's the precise plan for these Power Coins now that we have them in our possession, Chen Gong?"
___

-She prefers being less modern?- :V
___

Amethyst: "I'll take some extra, too." :p

Steven: "This is really unhygienic...But I guess drinking a milkshake off the floor is still better than being turned into a monster by drinking it to begin with." :lol:

-Plot twist- :V
___

-They should probably wait to tell them that Chaldea is constantly dealing with extreme dangers and high-level threats to planets and sometimes the universe- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And even if they didn't have as much of a hand in helping Drakkon conquer those worlds...There's still the members and families of Chaldea who were hurt by their actions-

-Again, especially Kimberly's...-
___

Tetra: "I'm sorry, kid...It's...never easy losing someone important to you..." -Can relate due to her mother having passed away when she was rather young-
___

I kept trying to go for slimmer and slimmer looks to compete with the more popular student at school, so eventually, I...tried temporarily removing all my weapons. :lol:
___

Amethyst:

-Her expression suddenly turned from confused to smug the second she noticed the blushing- :V
___

(This was a good start. Kiara did an excellent job.)

(Here's hoping that Lusamine will be able to process her emotional troubles and her past better when the time comes...She'll regain her memories eventually...)
-Yeah, it's... Really difficult-
---
Hayate: ".......I know......"
---
Rin: "Let me guess, a villain attacked?"
---
Marvelous: "...What is that for?"
---
-And they'll have to be there for that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, it's... Really difficult-
---
Hayate: ".......I know......"
---
Rin: "Let me guess, a villain attacked?"
---
Marvelous: "...What is that for?"
---
-And they'll have to be there for that-
-...They may have to take time to make things up to those affected by their actions. At least however best they can-
___

Tetra: "If you don't mind me asking, when did it happen...?"
___

Yup. Specifically, a gang of alien bikers who I drove out of town prior.
___

Amethyst: "Oh, nothin'." :p
___

-There's no doubt about it...-

Top Bottom