• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-hopefully so, given the sinking state of the base-
"All that sand is making it harder to move around here...."

-Link tried to use a certain skill, then remembered...-

Link: Oh, right...
(Not sure of the context of this yet, but I'm sure it'll make more sense when I get further into BotW. :p)

"Toon would've shouted warnings, but because of how obvious their predicament was, he didn't. He was already running away and was trying to fire his Hookshot at it to stop it from attacking the others"

"The Lich is watching the Links battle the monster"

(who is that again? Toriel?)
Mary: "Ouch! What is your problem?" -Pout-
(That's actually Toriel, like Uni guessed. But, eh, why not, I'll have the Crystal Gems appear here too).

I am taking on someone my own size. This building is already falling apart around us; you have no reason to keep hunting us down. Begone now if you want to keep living!

Amethyst: Get outta here! All you people want to do is destroy everything!

Luka:: "Yeah, now where is that stupid flower and girl just so we can be done with them?"
---
-
I-I wish I knew......we'll have to hold onto the device.... for now. We gotta get it out of this falling fortress!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"All that sand is making it harder to move around here...."
-indeed-

(Not sure of the context of this yet, but I'm sure it'll make more sense when I get further into BotW. :p)

"Toon would've shouted warnings, but because of how obvious their predicament was, he didn't. He was already running away and was trying to fire his Hookshot at it to stop it from attacking the others"

"The Lich is watching the Links battle the monster"
Link: "... Let's just make another exit. This place is falling apart anyway."

I am taking on someone my own size. This building is already falling apart around us; you have no reason to keep hunting us down. Begone now if you want to keep living!

Isis: "You'll have to make a choice. Save your lives or let the children die as you try to stop me."

-Isis made other clones to get the other kids, having already caught Kanna (and more if Digi's cool with it :p)-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So......With this base being...Pretty much absolutely destroyed, where are they going to go next? Because they definitely won't rebuild the place in a night or a week.

I mean, there's always the two mechas of the Gokaigers if you want.
(That's actually Toriel, like Uni guessed. But, eh, why not, I'll have the Crystal Gems appear here too).

I-I wish I knew......we'll have to hold onto the device.... for now. We gotta get it out of this falling fortress!
Isis: "Oh no, you won't." :smirk:
Ana: -Running carrying Palutena and Alice, having Monstrous Strength really helps-
---
Luka: "You bet then"

-Eleonora also went to the summonning chamber, securing the Saint Graphs that can still be summoned and was evacuating-
[QUOTE="The Stoopid Unikorn, post: 22284764, member: 265035"Isis: "You'll have to make a choice. Save your lives or let the children die as you try to stop me."

-Isis made other clones to get the other kids, having already caught Kanna (and more if Digi's cool with it :p)-[/QUOTE]
-Along Kanna, they also captured Illya, Miyu, Kuro, Elise and Sakura, as they tied see how one of the clones punch Iri helplessly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So......With this base being...Pretty much absolutely destroyed, where are they going to go next? Because they definitely won't rebuild the place in a night or a week.

Sure, why not?

Ana: -Running carrying Palutena and Alice, having Monstrous Strength really helps-
-Isis is running after her-

-Along Kanna, they also captured Illya, Miyu, Kuro, Elise and Sakura, as they tied see how one of the clones punch Iri helplessly-
Isis: -laughing- "How pathetic." -headbutt-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sure, why not?

-Isis is running after her-

Isis: -laughing- "How pathetic." -headbutt-
Will make quite the crowded space, but there's always the additional smaller mechas to make a bit more room. :p
---
-Mary going along-

-Ana is running quite fast thanks to her high agility-
---
Illya: "Mama!" -Held by Underworld Soldiers-

Iri: "U-Ugh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed-

Link: "... Let's just make another exit. This place is falling apart anyway."

-
Toon Link: "Nods" Let's finish this!

"He successfully snatched the monster's tongue again, and was about to finish it off.........when The Lich made a sudden entrance, throwing a fireball near Molgera's attacks, forcing them to evade it and buying it time to live."

"The Links got a good look at this demonic king up close."

Hyrule's finest.....Perhaps not, given only one of your worlds had the kingdom fully intact.

I had one idea in mind, but it's your decision to make.

The Lich knew they needed another advantage, and can't destroy Chaldea on his own in a direct fight with how many powerful fighters there are, so I figured he'd likely go forcing them out of hiding and taking away their line of defense. Hope it hasn't messed things up, but considering several characters died during this arc, I figured this wasn't exactly an unfeasible idea.

---
Luka: "You bet then"

-Eleonora also went to the summonning chamber, securing the Saint Graphs that can still be summoned and was evacuating-
"Pearl goes with them for back-up"

Good. They should be safe, now....
___

This place is almost all gone......!

Isis: "You'll have to make a choice. Save your lives or let the children die as you try to stop me."

-Isis made other clones to get the other kids, having already caught Kanna (and more if Digi's cool with it :p)-
I'll take a third option and make sure the only live that's lost here is yours.

"Fire in her hands"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Will make quite the crowded space, but there's always the additional smaller mechas to make a bit more room. :p
---
-Mary going along-

-Ana is running quite fast thanks to her high agility-
---
Illya: "Mama!" -Held by Underworld Soldiers-

Iri: "U-Ugh..."
LOL
---
-ISIS WARP-
---
Isis: "Let's get you kids to a familiar place now."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

"He successfully snatched the monster's tongue again, and was about to finish it off.........when The Lich made a sudden entrance, throwing a fireball near Molgera's attacks, forcing them to evade it and buying it time to live."

Hyrule's finest.....Perhaps not, given only one of yours worlds had the kingdom fully intact.
Link: :glare:

I'll take a third option and make sure the only live that's lost here is yours.

"Fire in her hands"
Isis: -typical Mad Laughter trope, except she's not dropping her attention-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Do my reminders anger you, boy? "Laughs" You have much bigger problems to worry about now.....

Toon Link "Simply raised his sword at The Lich while remaining wary of Molgera" Get out of here, demon! We don't have time for this!

"The Lich spoke no further and only starred at them"

Isis: -typical Mad Laughter trope, except she's not dropping her attention-
"SWARM OF HOMING FIREBALLS!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Back in her home, Yukari woke up after a long night, then decided to go to Chaldea-

Yukari: "No..."

Hyrule's finest.....Perhaps not, given only one of yours worlds had the kingdom fully intact.

I had one idea in mind, but it's your decision to make.

The Lich knew they needed another advantage, and can't destroy Chaldea on his own in a direct fight with how many powerful fighters there are, so I figured he'd likely go forcing them out of hiding and taking away their line of defense. Hope it hasn't messed things up, but considering several characters died during this arc, I figured this wasn't exactly an unfeasible idea.

This place is almost all gone......!
-THEN THE LICH IS SHOT FROM BEHIND-
---
Ah. May I hear what that idea is?
---
Luka: "I know! Geez!" -She calls in on her truck mecha to grab people-
-ISIS WARP-
---
Isis: "Let's get you kids to a familiar place now."
-Ana turned to the other side-
---
Kuro: "No, Mama!"

Iri: "My...Children..." -Faints, bleeding to be later found by Harleen-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Back in her home, Yukari woke up after a long night, then decided to go to Chaldea-

-
"Yes......unfortunately...."

-
-THEN THE LICH IS SHOT FROM BEHIND-
---
Ah. May I hear what that idea is?
---
Luka: "I know! Geez!" -She calls in on her truck mecha to grab people-
"He turned to face the attacker"
___

Well, it so happens that Toon Link knows of a huge fortress that isn't in use anymore.
___

Steven: Is that everyone?!

Connie: I think.....almost! Almost everyone!

Peridot: The Links are still doing their thing! Because that massive sand burrowing worm is still alive!

And where's Gaster........?

what kind of trouble did gramps get into this time?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yes......unfortunately...."

"He turned to face the attacker"
___

Well, it so happens that Toon Link knows of a huge fortress that isn't in use anymore.
___

Steven: Is that everyone?!

Connie: I think.....almost! Almost everyone!

Peridot: The Links are still doing their thing! Because that massive sand burrowing worm is still alive!

And where's Gaster........?

what kind of trouble did gramps get into this time?
Yukari: "No, no, no! I didn't expect her to attack this earlier, durn it! Me and my pride!"
---
Gai: "If this place is going down, we'll take you along it!"
---
Oh.

Seems neat. They'll have to struggle to keep technology, but otherwise, I get it.
---
Eleonora: "Let's search for him! Chrysallis, Thorax! Did the rest of the Changelings make it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yukari: "No, no, no! I didn't expect her to attack this earlier, durn it! Me and my pride!"
---
Gai: "If this place is going down, we'll take you along it!"
---
Oh.

Seems neat. They'll have to struggle to keep technology, but otherwise, I get it.
---
Eleonora: "Let's search for him! Chrysallis, Thorax! Did the rest of the Changelings make it?"
"I'd have The Lich appear here but he's busy elsewhere. :p"

___

"He glared at them with a face full of jagged teeth and rotting gums"
___

It's still your call if you prefer the Mechs. :p
___

Thorax: Present, and all are accounted for!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do my reminders anger you, boy? "Laughs" You have much bigger problems to worry about now.....

Toon Link "Simply raised his sword at The Lich while remaining wary of Molgera" Get out of here, demon! We don't have time for this!

"The Lich spoke no further and only starred at them"
Link: "... This is creeping me out."

"SWARM OF HOMING FIREBALLS!"
-BLOCKED ALL OF THEM-

Isis: "Predictable. You're letting our emotions affect your focus."

-yes-

-Ana turned to the other side-
---
Kuro: "No, Mama!"

Iri: "My...Children..." -Faints, bleeding to be later found by Harleen-
-ANOTHER ISIS-
---
Isis: "Now let's go, children."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"His hands started glowing green as he sprayed a type of nuclear fire in their direction"

"Just as that occurred, Molgera tried to attack from behind; luckily the Links were very well wary of this and managed to avoid it."

-BLOCKED ALL OF THEM-

Isis: "Predictable. You're letting our emotions affect your focus."
(Come on Toriel, concentrate....)

I may not be able to defeat you once and for all......but nothing's going to stop me from trying!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will go to dinner in soon.
"I'd have The Lich appear here but he's busy elsewhere. :p"

___

"He glared at them with a face full of jagged teeth and rotting gums"
___

It's still your call if you prefer the Mechs. :p
___

Thorax: Present, and all are accounted for!
-Yukari decided to go warp around the fortress, hoping to save anyone-
---
Gai: "I'll use everything I can to do it!" -He takes out a key, but this one was different: It wasn't a Ranger Key, it was a gold key in the shape of an anchor-

"ACTIVATE GOLD MODE!"

GOKAI SILVER: GOLD MODE!

-They now see as Gai's visor becomes black, and a new armor with the faces of the helmets of multiple Rangers are embedded on his chest-

-The Lich could detect as the silver head on the corner of the left shoulder gave Gai disgusting holy energy and the gold one in the middle of his chest at right gave him repugnant holy magical energy-

Gai: "GokaiSilver: Gold Mode! Prepare to be beaten!"
---
They can bring the mechs there, obviously. :p
---
Eleonora: "Good, good..." -Her hair is unkept, being a small bundle of stress now- "Now we need to look for Gaster..."
-ANOTHER ISIS-
---
Isis: "Now let's go, children."
Ana: "What...?"
---
Miyu: "No! Mama!"

-How did Elise and Sakura react?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"His hands started glowing green as he sprayed a type of nuclear fire in their direction"

"Just as that occurred, Molgera tried to attack from behind; luckily the Links were very well wary of this and managed to avoid it."
-yep-

(Come on Toriel, concentrate....)

I may not be able to defeat you once and for all......but nothing's going to stop me from trying!
Isis: "Pathetic..."

---
Gai: "I'll use everything I can to do it!" -He takes out a key, but this one was different: It wasn't a Ranger Key, it was a gold key in the shape of an anchor-

"ACTIVATE GOLD MODE!"

-They now see as Gai's visor becomes black, and a new armor with the faces of the helmets of multiple Rangers are embedded on his chest-

-The Lich could detect as the silver head on the corner of the left shoulder gave Gai disgusting holy energy and the gold one in the middle of his chest at right gave him repugnant holy magical energy-

Gai: "Prepare to be beaten!"
-INDEED-
---
Link: "Whoa..."

---

-How did Elise and sakura react?-
-PUNCH-
---
-they were crying-

Isis: -opens a portal and gets the children in it-

-they're now trapped in Isis' hideout-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will go to dinner in soon.

---

"ACTIVATE GOLD MODE!"

Gai: "Prepare to be beaten!"
---
They can bring the mechs there, obviously. :p
---
Eleonora: "Good, good..." -Her hair is unkept, being a small bundle of stress now- "Now we need to look for Gaster..."

---

-How did Elise and sakura react?-
-yep-

---
Link: "Whoa..."

-
"Looks like Eleonora and the galactic pirates have already been on the job!"

___

Yurgh!

"Seeing they likely have an advantage with something so holy in their grasp, he attacks them with more anger than usual, rapidly hurling green fireballs at the crew"

Toon Link: Now's our chance, let's finish off Molgera!

___

Alright, guess we're doing this then!

___

"The colorful bug equines searching the base for him"

"A few quickly reported back that they saw him fighting Chara"

-y
Isis: "Pathetic..."

-
"Then Isis took notice of a massive light glowing behind her, before it faded away"

"The Crystal Gems fused into the giant Alexandrite; they're here, too, and they're not holding back"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-PUNCH-
---
-they were crying-

Isis: -opens a portal and gets the children in it-

-they're not trapped in Isis' hideout-
Ana: "UGH!"

Alice: "No!"
---
-Indeed-

-Gil was currently shooting his treasures at the clone that went for him, not holding back-
"Looks like Eleonora and the galactic pirates have already been on the job!"

___

Yurgh!

"Seeing they likely have an advantage with something so holy in their grasp, he attacks them with more anger than usual, rapidly hurling green fireballs at the crew"

___

Alright, guess we're doing this then!

___

"The colorful bug equines searching the base for him"

"A few quickly reported back that they saw him fighting Chara"
Yukari: "Thanks goodness...I'm such an idiot, I should have remained here..."
---
-Gai is rushing at him, trying to evade the fireballs while holding his spear in hand and doing a battle cry-
---
Oh yeah-
---
Eleonora: "..." -Gulps-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Isis and Mary left to take care of Gil-

Isis: If all goes as planned, he should be busy with another me.
---
Isis: "I see even the King of Heroes is blinded by emotions." :smirk:
-Another clone went for Jack, who is being held by Semiramis while the Queen attacks her-
---
-Then sneakily, her ankle gets Enkidu tied on it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"

___

"Then Isis took notice of a massive light glowing behind her, before it faded away"

"The Crystal Gems fused into the giant Alexandrite; they're here, too, and they're not holding back"
Unreplied.

Yukari: "Thanks goodness...I'm such an idiot, I should have remained here..."
---
-Gai is rushing at him, trying to evade the fireballs while holding his spear in hand and doing a battle cry-
---
Oh yeah-
---
Eleonora: "..." -Gulps-
"Could've gone worse....."

___

"The Lich reached out to simply grab him if he got close enough"
___

We need to get him outta here.

"Sans was extremely angry on the inside knowing about Chara, now"

Chrysalis: We'll find him.

I'll go with you.

"As will Moana"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Another clone went for Jack, who is being held by Semiramis while the Queen attacks her-
---
-Then sneakily, her ankle gets Enkidu tied on it-
Isis: "It's pointless, Assyrian Queen."
---
Isis: -approaches him-

Yurgh!

Links: "YEAH!"

-they then proceed to keep it bust with bomb arrows-

-but by the time this happened, Alice and Ana were already gone-

-Isis and Mary had vanished shortly after too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Could've gone worse....."

___

"The Lich reached out to simply grab him if he got close enough"
___

We need to get him outta here.

"Sans was extremely angry on the inside knowing about Chara, now"

Chrysalis: We'll find him.

I'll go with you.

"As will Moana"
Yukari: "The entire place is being destroyed..."
---
-He succeeded!-

Gai: "Let me go!"
---
Isis: "It's pointless, Assyrian Queen."
---
Isis: -approaches him-
Semiramis: "I don't care!"

-Summoned a Hydra to breath poison on her-
---
-Then her right wrist gets Enkidu tied on it too-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-OH DANG-
---
Isis: "Huh?"
-OH YES-

-While she ran away, holding a scared Jack-
---
-Another clone grabbed Bunyan while Altera wasn't watching-
---
-Then the Chain of Heaven appears in its entirety to wrap her under it like a cocoon-

Gil: "Game over"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Links: "YEAH!"

-they then proceed to keep it bust with bomb arrows-

-but by the time this happened, Alice and Ana were already gone-

-Isis and Mary had vanished shortly after too-
"The monster is finally slain, rapidly flailing about as it flies once last time, before turning into stone and dying in a series of explosions of purple smoke, radiating the dark magical properties that kept it alive"

___

No......

"The Gems unfuse"

Garnet: We failed......but this place isn't gonna last for longer than five minutes! We need to evacuate now!

Yukari: "The entire place is being destroyed..."
---
-He succeeded!-

Gai: "Let me go!"
---

-
"More lives could've be claimed, however"
___

Shhhhhhhh....

"The spear he was holding instantly shattered like it was nothing"

"That is assuming it doesn't have any holy major properties like the two heads on the shoulders"

___

After all the love and care you were given, you only wanted monsters and humans destroyed! What the hell is wrong with you?!

You really haven't even figured it out yet? I was never the problem all on my own. I may have been in control for a long time......but most of what happened wasn't even my call. Not even Flowey's.

What....?

Chrysalis: Gaster, now isn't the time for this! The base is about to collapse, you need to escape, too!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"More lives could've be claimed, however"
___

Shhhhhhhh....

"The spear he was holding instantly shattered like it was nothing"

"That is assuming it doesn't have any holy major properties like the two heads on the shoulders"

___

After all the love and care you were given, you only wanted monsters and humans destroyed! What the hell is wrong with you?!

You really haven't even figured it out yet? I was never the problem all on my own. I may have been in control for a long time......but most of what happened wasn't even my call. Not even Flowey's.

What....?

Chrysalis: Gaster, now isn't the time for this! The base is about to collapse, you need to escape, too!
-But still, to get their home destroyed again...!-
---
Gai: "NO! My Gokai Spear!"
---
Eleonora: "Quick! Get in GokaiYellow's truck!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But still, to get their home destroyed again...!-
---
Gai: "NO! My Gokai Spear!"
---
Eleonora: "Quick! Get in GokaiYellow's truck!"
"When the war ends, Basel's fortress shall be repaired, right.......?"
___

"Then The Lich threw him aside"

"Isis has many allies, and this one is evidently not one they should take lightly"

___

But I.......

"Glares at Chara"

Fine. We'll finish this later.

Bye, hand man. I'll see you all on your way out.

"Not through with attacking Chaldea just yet"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"When the war ends, Basel's fortress shall be repaired, right.......?"
___

"Then The Lich threw him aside"

"Isis has many allies, and this one is evidently not one they should take lightly"

___

But I.......

"Glares at Chara"

Fine. We'll finish this later.

Bye, hand man. I'll see you all on your way out.

"Not through with attacking Chaldea just yet"
-If they win, she thinks, yet-

Yukari: Where the hell are they going to go?! I can't bring them to Gensokyo! They will need technology we don't have there!
---
-THEN HE'S SLASHED BY CLAWS FROM BEHIND-
---
Luka: "Just get in, DAMMIT!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-If they win, she thinks, yet-

Yukari: Where the hell are they going to go?! I can't bring them to Gensokyo! They will need technology we don't have there!
---
-THEN HE'S SLASHED BY CLAWS FROM BEHIND-
---
Luka: "Just get in, DAMMIT!"
"The engineers and inventors will figure something out......"

___

Gah! "He turned around and tried to swat the source of the attack"
___

"he got in"

"Chara waved them goodbye"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The engineers and inventors will figure something out......"

___

Gah! "He turned around and tried to swat the source of the attack"
___

"he got in"

"Chara waved them goodbye"
Yukari: They aren't miracle workers! they need resources! Food, water!
---
-It was Gai, who had claws in his gloves now from the power of one of the Rangers and stands back-

Gai: "Just because you destroyed my main weapon don't think you're done with me!" -summoned a gun from one Ranger he gets power from tpo shoot at him-
---
-Luka accelerates!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-OH YES-

-While she ran away, holding a scared Jack-
---
-Another clone grabbed Bunyan while Altera wasn't watching-
---
-Then the Chain of Heaven appears in its entirety to wrap her under it like a cocoon-

Gil: "Game over"
-the Hydra was quickly taken care of, but it managed to keep the Isis clone somewhat busy nonetheless-
---
-yee-

-who left now?-
---
-however, Mary and Isis silently got to him as Gil celebrated this small victory... right?-

"The monster is finally slain, rapidly flailing about as it flies once last time, before turning into stone and dying in a series of explosions of purple smoke, radiating the dark magical properties that kept it alive"

___

No......

"The Gems unfuse"

Garnet: We failed......but this place isn't gonna last for longer than five minutes! We need to evacuate now!
Link: "We..." -huff- "We did it..."

Wolf: -huffing too-
---
(given the time we're available, this "five minutes" is obviously in Dragon Ball time :V)

-indeed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the Hydra was quickly taken care of, but it managed to keep the Isis clone somewhat busy nonetheless-
---
-yee-

-who left now?-
---
-however, Mary and Isis silently got to him as Gil celebrated this small victory... right?-
-Eeyup, letting Semiramis escape with the smaller Assassin-
---
-Jeanne Lily-
---
-You can bet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-for now-
—-
-indeed-
—-
Isis: “Only two of them left.”
Semiramis: "I think we're safe now...."

Jack: -Hugging her tight-
---
Jeanne Lily: -Tailing behind normal Jeanne who is bringing the stand of Kamui's brothers' weapons-
---
-Well, and Erika probably-

Last edited:
Top Bottom