• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Toby Fox just released some screencaps from the next 3 upcoming chapters of Deltarune.

So it looks like Tasque Manager might join the ranks of Chaldea's idols. :V

Peridot: "Isn't that just normal behavior for married couples...?"
___

-Circe sees the ship- :p
___

-Lots of coffee, teas and hot chocolate along with pastries that go along with it on the menu-
___

Amethyst: "Smart schedule. All of us pretty much follow the same one."
And that's fine by me. :V

-He is like "seriously?! Not even even something like I dunno, Lotty as a nickname?", Yor says "not really?", Yuri is so shocked he chucks down some of the wine from the bottle while mentally screaming "LOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"-

-Yep, the narrator was right upon saying any logic is gone from his mind when it comes to her-
---
Circe: "huh, quite... How would you say it? Techy?"
---
Aya: ...You know, being a ghost means I don't gain weight~ -will spoil herself this time-
---
Joe: "It's the most convenient to keep going with out day"
Byleth: "Whenever possible, I suppose."
---
-YAY-
---
Kanna: "Oh..." :c
Irisviel: "Alright~!"
Artoria: "I believe she has a number of questions about what we are..."
---
-The Princess and the Frog-
---
Tomoe: "..." -sad now-
Noelle: "A world with more humans like Kris, but relatively few monsters...The fact that there's more humans at all is incredible! I have tons of questions, but that'll have to wait, I usually visit my dad at this hour!"

Berdly: "And I shan't be late for my library volunteer shift!"

Kris: "...Okay, seriously, what's wrong?"
___

-Most likely none of Okkie's friends are surprised by that-
___

-...He can't argue with that...-
___

Claptrap: -Striking generic heroic poses in the background-
Byleth: -ready to dodge in case Grimlock attacks-

-it's clear to some Byleth may have some sort of PTSD with machines-
---
Zelda: -just chilling in said bedroom-
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Arlon: "What of Mister Claptrap?"
Yuuno: "Well, if it's under more peaceful circumstances, we could see each other another time..."
Illya: "...Are you afraid that he's a robot?"
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock not feel like it..." -IT TALKS?!-
---
Osakabehime: "Ta-dah~! Here's my Complete Selection Modification edition of the original Cyclone~!" -she shows an expy of the transformation Belt of Kamen Riders 1 and 2-
-Not like the others get it-
---
Starscream: Now do obediently as I say, and you'll eventually be amongst my subordinates.
Octane: I hate you so much... "Sorry, got distracted"
Slipstream: "Well stop it and start with it"
Octane: "Yes, don't worry"
---
Rulers: "......................................"
Scáthach: "Are we sure of this?"
Luvia: "....Desperate times call for desperate measures"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And that's fine by me. :V

-He is like "seriously?! Not even even something like I dunno, Lotty as a nickname?", Yor says "not really?", Yuri is so shocked he chucks down some of the wine from the bottle while mentally screaming "LOTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"-

-Yep, the narrator was right upon saying any logic is gone from his mind when it comes to her-
---
Circe: "huh, quite... How would you say it? Techy?"
---
Aya: ...You know, being a ghost means I don't gain weight~ -will spoil herself this time-
---
Joe: "It's the most convenient to keep going with out day"
I think Toby Fox and the other developers realized her popularity pretty quickly. She's almost as popular as Spamton at this point, and that's saying something.

Peridot: -Facepalm of epic proportions-
___

Star: "Yup, that's the Earth lingo." :p
___

-She does have money to spare, too...-
___

Amethyst: "Only exceptions are when the day's events don't really permit time for it..." -Such as needing to contain a Corrupted Gem or defeat Homeworld Gems in their case-

Ingrid: "Fair enough..."
---
-so she'd repay the favor by helping them-
Moon: "But I trust your judgement as well. The problem is, I didn't know how much I could trust Eclipsa myself..."
___

Penny: (I never thought of it until now, but perhaps I could be capable as a scientist as well as a Huntress...?)

Byleth: -ready to dodge in case Grimlock attacks-

-it's clear to some Byleth may have some sort of PTSD with machines-
---
Zelda: -just chilling in said bedroom-
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Arlon: "What of Mister Claptrap?"
Yuuno: "Well, if it's under more peaceful circumstances, we could see each other another time..."
---
Osakabehime: "Ta-dah~! Here's my Complete Selection Modification edition of the original Cyclone~!" -she shows an expy of the transformation Belt of Kamen Riders 1 and 2-
---
Starscream: Now do obediently as I say, and you'll eventually be amongst my subordinates.
---
Noelle: "That would be nice." :)

Berdly: "Well, with that adventure being totally real after all, may our paths cross again some day!"

Kris: "...You're not doing alright..." -Actually looks concerned for her-
___

-None of them do, though Lapis figures that Peridot might, at least-
___

-Aquamarine merely observed the Decepticon units doing their assigned work for now-
___

Claptrap: "Never fear! Your hero Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap is here to save the day!"

-Whispering- C-Cu may have tricked him into helping anyway since he is immune to it. A-and Gaster a-a-and I may have been totally onboard with it... :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "Alright~!"
Artoria: "I believe she has a number of questions about what we are..."
---
-The Princess and the Frog-
---
Tomoe: "..." -sad now-
Shez: "I sure do."
---
-cute-
---
Kanna: "I... I didn't mean to make you sad!"

Moon: "But I trust your judgement as well. The problem is, I didn't know how much I could trust Eclipsa myself..."
___

Penny: (I never thought of it until now, but perhaps I could be capable as a scientist as well as a Huntress...?)
Ingrid: "Only one way to find out."
---
-that could be possible-

---
---
---

Berdly: "Well, with that adventure being totally real after all, may our paths cross again some day!"

___

___

-Aquamarine merely observed the Decepticon units doing their assigned work for now-
___

Claptrap: "Never fear! Your hero Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap is here to save the day!"

-Whispering- C-Cu may have tricked him into helping anyway since he is immune to it. A-and Gaster a-a-and I may have been totally onboard with it... :lol:
-Byleth's face grew paler-
---
Zelda: Such a geek. :p
---
-Starscream is a *****-
---
Palu: "....Are you sure?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think Toby Fox and the other developers realized her popularity pretty quickly. She's almost as popular as Spamton at this point, and that's saying something.

Peridot: -Facepalm of epic proportions-
___

Star: "Yup, that's the Earth lingo." :p
___

-She does have money to spare, too...-
___

Amethyst: "Only exceptions are when the day's events don't really permit time for it..." -Such as needing to contain a Corrupted Gem or defeat Homeworld Gems in their case-
Yeah, I'm aware how popular in particular he is.

-'Loid' offers Yuri a glass of water, he's drunk by now but accepts while glaring and wondering "what does my sister see on this guy? Sure, he cooks great, is tall, handsome, a kind of of doctor, considerate and......" a second of internal silence as he chugged down more wine while thinking "DAMMIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"-
---
Lily: "Please feel like we did back home!"
Circe "Fine"
---
-So yeah, she's totally gonna do it- :V
---
Joe: "Sure, I suppose every world has their festivities" -unaware this Earth doesn't besides New Year-
Shez: "I sure do."
---
-cute-
---
Kanna: "I... I didn't mean to make you sad!"
Irisviel: "I'm sure the Rulers would be willing to answer them, so here, come with us~"
---
-They don't like the bad guy!-
---
Tomoe: "I-It's fine..."

___

___

___

---
---
-Starscream is a *****-
---
Nanoha: "Do you have to contact?"

Grimlock: "Ah, she must see that me Grimlock King!"
---
-She turned it on and was gleed at seeing it work. Tamamo and Kiyohime don't get it since they just see a toy belt with a large buckle that has a red light and a small turbine inside-
---
-Indeed he as usual, and Octane did his work as was expected, no one realizing he's now a hostage to Starscream's spirit-
-Not even any of the Seekers, despite one being his clone and the other two being the people he always worked with-
---
Scáthach: "...Well, Setanta may have a bit of a point. He's hot-blooded, not irrational"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'm aware how popular in particular he is.

-'Loid' offers Yuri a glass of water, he's drunk by now but accepts while glaring and wondering "what does my sister see on this guy? Sure, he cooks great, is tall, handsome, a kind of of doctor, considerate and......" a second of internal silence as he chugged down more wine while thinking "DAMMIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"-
---
Lily: "Please feel like we did back home!"
Circe "Fine"
---
-So yeah, she's totally gonna do it- :V
---
Joe: "Sure, I suppose every world has their festivities" -unaware this Earth doesn't besides New Year-
And to be honest, Tasque Manager doesn't have nearly as significant of a role in Chapter 2 as she's had here. She mostly shows up for a boss fight, to help the heroes defeat another mini-boss, then to help them defeat Queen. Other than that, she gets some mentions by other characters and a minigame in the Chapter 2 post-game.

With her Ensemble Darkhorse status though, and the concept of Queen having a second in-command like Rouxls Kaard is to King, I thought it'd be worthwhile to give her more screentime here and flesh her character out.

Peridot: "...He's falling victim to his own plan!"
___

-She'll be surprised to learn that the younger Medea now trains a Pokemon as well-
___

-Tons and tons of pastries!-
___

Amethyst: "You mean like holidays? This place doesn't have many of those, actually."

Ingrid: And I might watch
---
-good for her-
Moon: "With that said, Medea learned something from Eclipsa that is almost certainly true, and extremely serious...Can you keep a secret for a while?"
___

-But for now the others still wanna hang out?-

---
---
-Starscream is a *****-
---

---
-She turned it on and was gleed at seeing it work. Tamamo and Kiyohime don't get it since they just see a toy belt with a large buckle that has a red light and a small turbine inside-
---
-Indeed he as usual, and Octane did his work as was expected, no one realizing he's now a hostage to Starscream's spirit-
-Not even any of the Seekers, despite one being his clone and the other two being the people he always worked with-
---
Scáthach: "...Well, Setanta may have a bit of a point. He's hot-blooded, not irrational"
Susie: "We've got cell phones. That work?" :p

Kris: "...Seriously, this guy's on our side, don't panic..." (Geez, I'm not normally this talkative, but her reaction kinda reminds me of when I met that salesman...)
___

-Lapis didn't understand any better than Tamamo or Kiyohime did-
___

-This could end up being the one factor that messes up Aquamarine's plan...Or at the very least, the one threat that she and Shockwave won't be prepared for by the time it's set in motion-
___

Claptrap has a combat protocol. W-With the right weapons, he'll be ideal for dispatching a-any direct threat on Phaaze!

We need only provide him with some firearms. And perhaps his tank. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Kris: "...Seriously, this guy's on our side, don't panic..." (Geez, I'm not normally this talkative, but her reaction kinda reminds me of wh
___

___

-This could end up being the one factor that messes up Aquamarine's plan...Or at the very least, the one threat that she and Shockwave won't be prepared for by the time it's set in motion-
___

Claptrap has a combat protocol. W-With the right weapons, he'll be ideal for dispatching a-any direct threat on Phaaze!

Byleth: "An... ally?" :urg:
---
-neither did Zelda, but she's happy for Okki-
---
-oh damn...-
---
Palutena: "I don't see any other options."

Moon: "With that said, Medea learned something from Eclipsa that is almost certainly true, and extremely serious...Can you keep a secret for a while?"
___

-But for now the others still wanna hang out?-
Ingrid: "You realize who you're talking to, right?" :p
---
-they sure do-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "You know I'm the mysterious type." :grin:
---
Nora: "How cute!" :)
Moon: "I'm not exaggerating, Ingrid. This matter is extremely serious..."

-...The solemn tone of sheer concern Moon just spoke with is one Ingrid hasn't heard her use often, if ever...-
___

Penny: "Did any of you have additional plans for the day?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "I'm not exaggerating, Ingrid. This matter is extremely serious..."

-...The solemn tone of sheer concern Moon just spoke with is one Ingrid hasn't heard her use often, if ever...-
___

Penny: "Did any of you have additional plans for the day?"
Ingrid: "Oh... alright, I'll hear you out, then."
---
Yang: "Not really..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My laptop sucks
And to be honest, Tasque Manager doesn't have nearly as significant of a role in Chapter 2 as she's had here. She mostly shows up for a boss fight, to help the heroes defeat another mini-boss, then to help them defeat Queen. Other than that, she gets some mentions by other characters and a minigame in the Chapter 2 post-game.

With her Ensemble Darkhorse status though, and the concept of Queen having a second in-command like Rouxls Kaard is to King, I thought it'd be worthwhile to give her more screentime here and flesh her character out.

Peridot: "...He's falling victim to his own plan!"
___

-She'll be surprised to learn that the younger Medea now trains a Pokemon as well-
___

-Tons and tons of pastries!-
___

Amethyst: "You mean like holidays? This place doesn't have many of those, actually."
Well, I've been liking her here, so yeah let's hope for that.

-Yor asks him to calm down, Twilight is like "So the Briars are weak to alcohol" before they get to ask him about his job-
---
-Which the older Medea is currently taking care of-
---
Aya: "Ooooh, which to choose..."
---
Joe: "...Really?" -despite his stoiness, he's legit surprised given no culture he knows of lacks them-
Shez: "A-Alright..."
---
-who does? :V-
---
Kanna: "No it's not! I made you sad and I want to fix that!"
-And so they walk by the halls, and Shez sees a lot of people wearing strange clothes, some would blend in well on Fódlan, others not so much-
---
-Can't deny his song is pretty damn good though- :V
---
Tomoe: "No seriously! It's not your fault!"

Kris: "...Seriously, this guy's on our side, don't panic..." (Geez, I'm not normally this talkative, but her reaction kinda reminds me of when I met that salesman...)
___

___

___

---
---
-oh damn...-
---
Nanoha: "That would! I hope"

Illya: "Yeah, he's a good guy... Kinda. Just a little, um... Unintelligent?"

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock heard that"
---
Osakabehime: "Ah, I also must organize my Gunpla!"

Tamamo: "And while you do that I'll go see Link"
---
-Indeed-

-And now that I did wanted to do, I dunno what to put here- :V
---
Martha: "...We may as well authorize him" And really pray for the best...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I've been liking her here, so yeah let's hope for that.

-Yor asks him to calm down, Twilight is like "So the Briars are weak to alcohol" before they get to ask him about his job-
---
-Which the older Medea is currently taking care of-
---
Aya: "Ooooh, which to choose..."
---
Joe: "...Really?" -despite his stoiness, he's legit surprised given no culture he knows of lacks them-
I'm glad to hear that! I just liked the idea of Queen having a second in-command, and given what the game shows of her own personality, I thought she should have more to do in that role and as a character.

Peridot: "His assessment is correct..."
___

-Who Circe would soon pay a surprise visit to?-
___

-Just what her preference is?-
___

Amethyst: "Things like Halloween and Christmas? Those don't exist as holidays on this version of Earth..."

---
---
-oh damn...-
---

---

---
-Indeed-

---
Susie: "Heh, if not, Ralsei will probably figure something out. Speaking of, we should probably go talk to him before all of you guy head back."

-Not like any of them know he's faking his level of intelligence...-
___

Lapis: "Want any of us to go with you?"
___

-I'll think of something else for here by tomorrow- :V
___

Claptrap: "You have nothing to worry about! With some of the best highly technologically advanced guns from my home planet, I'll shoot any lifeform on Phaaze and eliminate it on the spot!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Eclipsa claimed...to have a had a daughter. One that never became queen..."
___

-I need to think- :V
Ingrid: "....Which would mean the Butterfly line as it stands is an entirely different one..."
---
-okee-

-And so they walk by the halls, and Shez sees a lot of people wearing strange clothes, some would blend in well on Fódlan, others not so much-
---
-Can't deny his song is pretty damn good though- :V
---
Tomoe: "No seriously! It's not your fault!"
Shez: "What a strange group of people."

Byleth: "In their eyes, you would be the strange one."

-if Iri and Artoria are still following, they'd notice Byleth seems a lot brighter since Shez showed up, really solidifying that the two are indeed besties-
---
-the voodoo theme is also creative, props to the person Disney stole this from :V-
---
Kanna: "It's not? Or are you just saying that to cheer me back up?"

-kid's smarter than she looks? :V-

---

---
-Indeed-

---
Susie: "Heh, if not, Ralsei will probably figure something out. Speaking of, we should probably go talk to him before all of you guy head back."

___

___

___

Claptrap: "You have nothing to worry about! With some of the best highly technologically advanced guns from my home planet, I'll shoot any lifeform on Phaaze and eliminate it on the spot!"
Byleth: -once again feeling threathened by Grimlock speaking, taking a few steps back while still having a hand on her sword-
---
Zelda: "...I could go as well."
---
-alright :V-
---
Arlon: ....We are doomed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon just solemnly nods-
___

Penny: "What is on TV?"
Ingrid: "Information like that getting out could cause chaos... I may enjoy a little bit of mischief every now and then, but stirring up an actual riot is beneath me. As such, I promise this secret will never escape my lips."
---
-some chibi show they know? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Information like that getting out could cause chaos... I may enjoy a little bit of mischief every now and then, but stirring up an actual riot is beneath me. As such, I promise this secret will never escape my lips."
---
-some chibi show they know? :V-
Moon: "We don't know for certain if this is the case, or if something else about the Butterfly family lineage has been hidden...But either way, we can't let any of this information be released until we have answers."

___

-The actual RWBY Chibi or am expy of it?- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm glad to hear that! I just liked the idea of Queen having a second in-command, and given what the game shows of her own personality, I thought she should have more to do in that role and as a character.

Peridot: "His assessment is correct..."
___

-Who Circe would soon pay a surprise visit to?-
___

-Just what her preference is?-
___

Amethyst: "Things like Halloween and Christmas? Those don't exist as holidays on this version of Earth..."
It was done well imo :p

-Ah, Yor remembers Dominic told her Yuri went to Hungary for a bit as part of his job, which Yuri confirms!-
---
-Of course, it's on the plan~-
---
-Probably chocolate-
---
Joe: "I see... Gai would probably try to introduce them"
Shez: "What a strange group of people."

Byleth: "In their eyes, you would be the strange one."

-if Iri and Artoria are still following, they'd notice Byleth seems a lot brighter since Shez showed up, really solidifying that the two are indeed besties-
---
-the voodoo theme is also creative, props to the person Disney stole this from :V-
---
Kanna: "It's not? Or are you just saying that to cheer me back up?"

-kid's smarter than she looks? :V-
-They are given that they were guiding them towards the Rulers-

Irisviel: -Whispers- "They remind me of us back in the Fourth War" :p

Artoria: "...It's good to see she seems to have trust in someon"
---
-Fully agreed, pretty much- :V
Sakura: "What a mean man, though the prince was still such an egomaniac"
---
Tomoe: "........No?" -pretty much-

___

___

___

Byleth: -once again feeling threathened by Grimlock speaking, taking a few steps back while still having a hand on her sword-
---
---
---
-Until she pretty much touches a wall with her back- :V
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock awesome, right?"
Illya: "Uuuuh, yes, but that isn't helping her..."
---
Tamamo: "...I'd be fine with that..."
---
-So, you did?- :V
---
Jeanne: "......We'll see who else to send as support for you!" O Lord, I beg you for help...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "We don't know for certain if this is the case, or if something else about the Butterfly family lineage has been hidden...But either way, we can't let any of this information be released until we have answers."

___

-The actual RWBY Chibi or am expy of it?- :V
Ingrid: "If anyone would know, it would be Glossaryck."
---
-you decide :v-

-They are given that they were guiding them towards the Rulers-

Irisviel: -Whispers- "They remind me of us back in the Fourth War" :p

Artoria: "...It's good to see she seems to have trust in someon"
---
-Fully agreed, pretty much- :V
Sakura: "What a mean man, though the prince was still such an egomaniac"
---
Tomoe: "........No?" -pretty much-
Byleth: "So, why did you leave to look for me? I thought being the most sought-after mercenary would've given you the dream life you wanted."

Shez: "Dreams coming true doesn't mean much if there aren't any friends around." :)

Byleth: "So you DID miss me... That's alright, I was starting to miss you too." :)

Shez: "...Stop being so cute, B..."
---
Camilla: "I know, right?"
---
Kanna: "Oh, I know how to help! If there's any of that meal left, you could ask my Papa how it is. If someone can tell you what it's missing, it's him!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It was done well imo :p

-Ah, Yor remembers Dominic told her Yuri went to Hungary for a bit as part of his job, which Yuri confirms!-
---
-Of course, it's on the plan~-
---
-Probably chocolate-
---
Joe: "I see... Gai would probably try to introduce them"
I'm still glad to hear it. :p

Peridot: "...He's not gonna tell them about his job in the special police force, is he?"
___

-Lily talks to her older self first or will Circe simply approach her on her own?-
___

-So chocolate pastries are ordered?-
___

Amethyst: "That sounds like him." :p

Ingrid: "If anyone would know, it would be Glossaryck."
---
-you decide :v-
Moon: "I truly hope Star can figure out what exactly became of him..."
___

-Either works, albeit the latter makes more sense- :V

---
---
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "......We'll see who else to send as support for you!" O Lord, I beg you for help...
Kris: "..." -Whispered to Illya- "If you can get this guy out of here, now's probably the time..."

-Meanwhile, Noelle and Berdly bid the group farewell, and left the library, both still rather shocked by the revelation that everything concerning the Dark World is real, but not allowing it to distract from their schedules-
___

Lapis: "Are you gonna be okay...?"
___

-I was thinking either stuff concerning the villains, or Specter Knight checking up on Abigail-
___

-Whispered- He'll be fine so long as he has the high ground. :p

-Also whispered- You watch t-too many science fiction movies...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Kris: "..." -Whispered to Illya- "If you can get this guy out of here, now's probably the time..."

-Meanwhile, Noelle and Berdly bid the group farewell, and left the library, both still rather shocked by the revelation that everything concerning the Dark World is real, but not allowing it to distract from their shcedules-
___

___

-I was thinking either stuff concerning the villains, or Specter Knight checking up on Abigail-
___

Byleth: -seems about ready to attack-
---
Zelda: "I'll be there t support her if she isn't."
---
-Abby and Donovan could be kewt-
---
-LMAO-

-Gaster is underestimating the power of Phazon :V-

Moon: "I truly hope Star can figure out what exactly became of him..."
___

-Either works, albeit the latter makes more sense- :V
Ingrid: "As do I..."
---
-probably, yeah :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Should I come?"
---
Ruby: "I feel like I've seen that before..."
Moon: "I think it's best if I talk to her by myself this time. She's already have that opportunity with you and Medea, but the only opportunity she's gotten to speak to the current Queen of Mewni privately happened two decades ago..."

___

Penny: "Some of this program's characters do seem oddly familiar..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "I think it's best if I talk to her by myself this time. She's already have that opportunity with you and Medea, but the only opportunity she's gotten to speak to the current Queen of Mewni privately happened two decades ago..."

___

Penny: "Some of this program's characters do seem oddly familiar..."
Ingrid: "And it wasn't much of a talk either." :p
---
Nora: "It's wild, right? Look at this one, they say she should never have caffeine. Ren says the same about me!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "So, why did you leave to look for me? I thought being the most sought-after mercenary would've given you the dream life you wanted."

Shez: "Dreams coming true doesn't mean much if there aren't any friends around." :)

Byleth: "So you DID miss me... That's alright, I was starting to miss you too." :)

Shez: "...Stop being so cute, B..."
---
Camilla: "I know, right?"
---
Kanna: "Oh, I know how to help! If there's any of that meal left, you could ask my Papa how it is. If someone can tell you what it's missing, it's him!" :grin:
Irisviel: Awwwwww, they're so adorable together~!

-They managed to get to the Rulers, Shez saw Palutena and would think "Rhea?!"-
---
Sakura: "He still does need a lesson" :p
---
Tomoe: "Oh, but I wouldn't want to bother him..." -if Kanna asks tho...-
I'm still glad to hear it. :p

Peridot: "...He's not gonna tell them about his job in the special police force, is he?"
___

-Lily talks to her older self first or will Circe simply approach her on her own?-
___

-So chocolate pastries are ordered?-
___

Amethyst: "That sounds like him." :p
There you go :p

-Yuri relays the story about how it was a wonderful city, how he purchased the wine for 200 Dalks, how he went to a famous restaurant and the old chef there cooked so delicious, with 'Loid' following on the conversation about having been there while he was studying-

-But he knows better-

-Twilight knows that story, it's been printed on some manuals from authorities as a fabricated story when asked about your occupations and free time. Besides, he's actually been in Hungary for a mission, so he knows better: This particular wine there has rised to cost 300 Dalks given the fruit is harder to cultivate there, plus that particular restaurant's old chef has retired and left the place to his son, all in a time frame that makes it impossible for Yuri to bring this so recently-

-Besides, he's had Franky research him and he knows he's a cop that is fully dedicated to his job. All in all, he's able to piece together he's a member of the Secret Police, and thus a direct enemy to his organization WISE-

1663352137114.png

---
-Lily knocked on her older self's door first-
Medea: "Who's there?"
Lily: "It's me!"
---
-You bet that they are, and they wait for the servings!-
---
Gai: "Wether it'd work or not... That's a different story"

-Meanwhile, Noelle and Berdly bid the group farewell, and left the library, both still rather shocked by the revelation that everything concerning the Dark World is real, but not allowing it to distract from their schedules-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-LMAO-

Gareth: -Opens door- "Um, is Grimlock okay?"
Illya: "I will try... Oh, you are with him?"
Grimlock: "She Gareth, she friend!" -not getting how dangerous Byleth is-

-Nanoha, Fate, Hayate and Yuuno waving them goodbye-
---
Tamamo: "And this does concern her too..."
---
-I agree with Uni-
---
Scáthach: "...Do we have drones we could send?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: Awwwwww, they're so adorable together~!

-They managed to get to the Rulers, Shez saw Palutena and would think "Rhea?!"-
---
Sakura: "He still does need a lesson" :p
---
Tomoe: "Oh, but I wouldn't want to bother him..." -if Kanna asks tho...-
Shez: How did Lady Rhea get here?!
---
Camilla: "He doesn't deserve her."
---
Kanna: "I think he'd be happy to help someone who has a passion for cooking." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There you go :p

-Yuri relays the story about how it was a wonderful city, how he purchased the wine for 200 Dalks, how he went to a famous restaurant and the old chef there cooked so delicious, with 'Loid' following on the conversation about having been there while he was studying-

-But he knows better-

-Twilight knows that story, it's been printed on some manuals from authorities as a fabricated story when asked about your occupations and free time. Besides, he's actually been in Hungary for a mission, so he knows better: This particular wine there has rised to cost 300 Dalks given the fruit is harder to cultivate there, plus that particular restaurant's old chef has retired and left the place to his son, all in a time frame that makes it impossible for Yuri to bring this so recently-

-Besides, he's had Franky research him and he knows he's a cop that is fully dedicated to his job. All in all, he's able to piece together he's a member of the Secret Police, and thus a direct enemy to his organization WISE-

View attachment 360910
---
-Lily knocked on her older self's door first-
Medea: "Who's there?"
Lily: "It's me!"
---
-You bet that they are, and they wait for the servings!-
---
Gai: "Wether it'd work or not... That's a different story"
Peridot: "Ooh, so he's totally figured out his job already! Well, at least this means Twilight is going to be even more cautious than before."
___

(Lily is back?) :b: -Eager to see trainer again-
___

-Which only takes a few minutes!-
___

Amethyst: "Dunno, New Years and summer festivals are pretty popular here, at least."

-But there's stronger meanings and traditions behind some of those other holidays besides just festivities-

-that's her plan :V-
---
Jaune: "That warrior one..." :urg:
-As Moon goes to the castle rose garden, where Eclipsa currently is-
___

Penny: "What troubles you, Jaune?" :confused:

---
---
---
-LMAO-

---
---
-I agree with Uni-
---
Kris: "..." (Where's my shield when I need it?) -Actually realizes he might need to defend Grimlock, here-

-Noelle and Berdly waved back-

Noelle: (...Wait a minute, that also means the entire conversation Susie and I had on the Ferries Wheel was also real!) :nervous:
___

Lapis: "And most of Hyrule..."
___

-Alright, then we'll go with that!-

-Specter Knight was bringing a snack for Abigail, thinking she was either getting some rest or hanging out with her friends-
___

W-We were actually considering that as well, Scáthach! We s-still have some fully functional Hades units from Beacon, a-and also some left over parts that we can use to build and program new drones as well.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Ooh, so he's totally figured out his job already! Well, at least this means Twilight is going to be even more cautious than before."
___

(Lily is back?) :b: -Eager to see trainer again-
___

-Which only takes a few minutes!-
___

Amethyst: "Dunno, New Years and summer festivals are pretty popular here, at least."

-But there's stronger meanings and traditions behind some of those other holidays besides just festivities-
-Indeed, having him nearby isn't particularly dangerous he thinks, but he needs to be wary-
---
Lily: "Yes, can you please open the door?"
-Medea confused why she wouldn't do it herself, but doesn'tquestions it-
Medea: "Sure" -goes to do so-
---
Aya: "Oh, it looks so good~!"
Lusamine: "Let's have a good taste" :)
---
Joe: "He'd still probably bring out some traditions partaking his Earth's version of them"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, having him nearby isn't particularly dangerous he thinks, but he needs to be wary-
---
Lily: "Yes, can you please open the door?"
-Medea confused why she wouldn't do it herself, but doesn'tquestions it-
Medea: "Sure" -goes to do so-
---
Aya: "Oh, it looks so good~!"
Lusamine: "Let's have a good taste" :)
---
Joe: "He'd still probably bring out some traditions partaking his Earth's version of them"
Peridot: "Mostly because his own interrogation tactics are backfiring on him..."

___

-The Shaymin follows-

-Would Circe ultimately be the one standing outside the door instead of just Lily, however?-
___

-Unsurprisngly, it's high quality baked goods and coffee-
___

Amethyst: "Got any examples?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Shez: How did Lady Rhea get here?!
---
Camilla: "He doesn't deserve her."
---
Kanna: "I think he'd be happy to help someone who has a passion for cooking." :)
Unreplied. Diggs

---
---
-I agree with Uni-
---
Kris: "..." (Where's my shield when I need it?) -Actually realizes he might need to defend Grimlock, here-

-Noelle and Berdly waved back-

Noelle: (...Wait a minute, that also means the entire conversation Susie and I had on the Ferries Wheel was also real!) :nervous:
___

Lapis: "And most of Hyrule..."
___

-Alright, then we'll go with that!-

-Specter Knight was bringing a snack for Abigail, thinking she was either getting some rest or hanging out with her friends-
___

W-We were actually considering that as well, Scáthach! We s-still have some fully functional Hades units from Beacon, a-and also some left over parts that we can use to build and program new drones as well.
Weiss: -sees Byleth- "Clearly she's not really comfortable around giant machines. I'll just... try to get her out of here."
---
Zelda: "Both statements are true."
---
-Kanna is probably with her for either of those things-

-Abby needs eyes :V-
---
Arlon: "Just tell us what to build and we could make it."

-As Moon goes to the castle rose garden, where Eclipsa currently is-
___

Penny: "What troubles you, Jaune?" :confused:
-Ingrid clone spying-
---
Jaune: "Nothing..."

-others understood it made her think of Pyrrha, but Penny likely missed a lot of the development between Pyrrha and Jaune...-

Top Bottom