• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Twilight serves some food, Yuri thinks "no way I'm eating anything this guy makes"-
---
-Nope, she's not at all to see it-
---
Aya: "Ah, that one looks so pretty!"

Lusamine: "That's why I got it" :)
---
-How nice oh her-

-Maybe a bit later since the others for now are just relaxing-
Peridot: "Wow, rude..."
___

-Neither will Star- :V
___

-The statue even seems to be animated somehow, occasionally dozing off slightly and tilt her head, causing the pot of atop it to spill some water-
___

-Fair enough-

-Amethyst comes back with a bottle of water a few minutes later-

Weiss: Oh, no doubt on that.
---
-and was happy!-
---
-EVIL PLAN INCOMING?-
---
Palu: "Would that even work?"
-Sees Byleth isn't going to Grimlock- Welp, I'll have to execute Plan B for triggering her dubstep mole people PTSD then... Once she and Shez done talking to Lindy, fufufufu~
Rin: That doesn't has to stop obviously...
-And there Illya goooooes--
---
-Zelda's thoughts?-
---
-Meanwhile with said group of Decepticons that were going for fuels...-

-4 airborne vehicles were flying towards a location with resources, those being Slipstream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and Astrotrain-
---
Martha: "And under this hypothetical, how would we safely utilize it?"
Unless she follows anyway?

Berdly: "Huh, she doesn't look anything like any dog breed I've ever seen here."

(That's because I'm actually a Pokemon!) :grin:

-Illya sees Grimlock stuck between a wall and a bookshelf-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-I forget, did Starscream possess one of the Triple Changers?-
___

I-I'm getting to that...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon has to admit, it's nice having some real friends her in life-
___

Penny: "Do not worry, I am simply reflecting." :)

-She's thinking about how she didn't understand much about emotions or society at first, despite being programmed to be like a human, and how much she's grown as a person since then-
-even if one of them is the mischevious Ingrid-
---
Ruby: "Oh...alright then."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Ah, I see!

And who is Shez?" :p
---
Sakura: "Oh? Is that so?" :p
---
Tomoe: "...Is there a problem?"
Byleth: "Just your run-of-the-mill mercenary."

Shez: "Aw come on. Don't sell me short like that, B."

Byleth: :p
---
Hinoka: "Very much so..." -flashbacks of relentless teasing-
---
Kanna: "I just don't get why there would be classes for that. If your husband loves you, doesn't that already make you a good wife?"

-Sees Byleth isn't going to Grimlock- Welp, I'll have to execute Plan B for triggering her dubstep mole people PTSD then... Once she and Shez done talking to Lindy, fufufufu~
Rin: That doesn't has to stop obviously...
-And there Illya goooooes--
---
-Zelda's thoughts?-
---
-Meanwhile with said group of Decepticons that were going for fuels...-

-4 airborne vehicles were flying towards a location with resources, those being Slipstream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and Astrotrain-
---
Martha: "And under this hypothetical, how would we safely utilize it?"

Berdly: "Huh, she doesn't look anything like any dog breed I've ever seen here."

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

I-I'm getting to that...
-she does out of curiosity because I forgot but hey, do both plans anyway :V-

Byleth: "..."

Weiss: "Different worlds would have different animals, don't you think?"
---
Zelda: I'm so proud of her right now.
---
-did he?-
---
Palu: "Then please, go on."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-even if one of them is the mischevious Ingrid-
---
Ruby: "Oh...alright then."
-She really never expected that'd she'd be friends with an individual as mischievous as Ingrid...having each other's backs in various life or death fights kinda changed her perspective-
___

-At least their friend isn't saddened-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She really never expected that'd she'd be friends with an individual as mischievous as Ingrid...having each other's backs in various life or death fights kinda changed her perspective-
___

-At least their friend isn't saddened-
Ingrid: It would be interesting if this Byleth could help Eclipsa as well...
---
-that cheers her up-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she casually taught Star how to help with wandless magic, didn't she?-

-Ingrid isn't aware that Byleth has taught dark mages-

Ingrid: 🤔
---
Ruby: I'm so glad she's back.
-So she's thinking perhaps she could help Eclipsa learn how to cast magic without the wand...-
___

-She's fortunate enough to have survived all this time thanks to her father-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Wow, rude..."
___

-Neither will Star- :V
___

-The statue even seems to be animated somehow, occasionally dozing off slightly and tilt her head, causing the pot of atop it to spill some water-
___

-Fair enough-

-Amethyst comes back with a bottle of water a few minutes later-
-Yuri then resigned himself to eat some of the fish 'Loid' prepared to not look suspicious... And upon tasting it he couldn't stop with how good it was, Yor commenting "Loid always cooks great!", and while Yuri begrudgingly accepts it tastes great, he still thinks "you'll still need more than this for me to accept you"-

1663258584765.png

---
Circe: At least this one can be folded up so people don't just see it!
---
Aya: "Awww, look, it even has a cute action!"
Lusamine: "I noticed" :)
---
-Of course he takes and drinks from it-
Byleth: "Just your run-of-the-mill mercenary."

Shez: "Aw come on. Don't sell me short like that, B."

Byleth: :p
---
Hinoka: "Very much so..." -flashbacks of relentless teasing-
---
Kanna: "I just don't get why there would be classes for that. If your husband loves you, doesn't that already make you a good wife?"
Lindy: "So like you, she's special then" :p -not a question, she outright states it, even if she doesn't knows why or how-
---
Sakura: -Can tell- Doubt she'll do that to me... That can't be played along. :V
---
Tomoe: "...Sure, but you know, it's good to learn how to tend your loved one!"

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

I-I'm getting to that...

---
---
-did he?-
---
-Yeah, gonna do both so Shez gets it too, LOL-

Illya: "Aaah, it's the dinosaur one..."

-Byleth sees what appears to be a large mechanical abomination in the vague shape pf a reptile (of course she understandably wouldn't know what a t-rex is, but still knows reptiles), who is staring at them, which in her mind could attack them with great force at any moment, be it with its 'tail' or with its sharp 'teeth', given her previous experiences with the like... And with what she can call its 'eyes', it's staring right at them-

1663259771034.png

-On Grimlock's side, well... He's feeling really awkward he's in this position, so he's quiet... Which doesn't helps with Byleth, despite how calmed Illya and Kris look-
------------------------
-At least being forward about her likes at the moment...-
------------------------
-Nope, Blitzwing is with Chaldea now and he's failed to still possess Astrotrain. With that said, besides them, there is another Triple Changer amongst the classic ones, and speaking of him...-

-Slipstream, Thundercracker and Skywarp land transforming, while Astrotrain still in space shuttle mode has one of his doors open, from which some Decepticons emerge, such as the Constructicon Bonecrusher, as well as Blackout (the helicopter from the first movie as a reminder) and Ratbat-

Slipstream: "Alright you all, it's time to get the stuff! Ratbat and Octane will be administrating the fuels collected, so move your transistors!"

Bonecrusher: "Ugh, demanding as always..."

Blackout: "Well I'm good at crushing things, so this is fine by me..."

-Whoever this Octane fellow was, he had tanker truck and jet plane, making it evident that like Blitzwing and Astrotrain, he's a Triple Changer, and judging from Slipstream trusting him as a fuel administrator with Ratbat, quite good at it-

1663258329194.png

(This is fanart, but by an artist who did lots of work for IDW, so it should work and I literally couldn't find a pic of him that was good enough given how been barely relevant ever unlike the OG two, the consequences of his first toy being released a year after the first two Triple Changers and thus not being as relevant in media)
------------------------
-The other Rulers also listen...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can I just point out the uncanny timing of me introducing Shez the same week she gets added in FEH?

Lindy: "So like you, she's special then" :p -not a question, she outright states it, even if she doesn't knows why or how-
---
Sakura: -Can tell- Doubt she'll do that to me... That can't be played along. :V
---
Tomoe: "...Sure, but you know, it's good to learn how to tend your loved one!"
Byleth: "In her own unique way, yes."
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-

-Camilla will tease Sakura differently because she reacts differently :V-
---
Kanna: "And you need a class for that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yuri then resigned himself to eat some of the fish 'Loid' prepared to not look suspicious... And upon tasting it he couldn't stop with how good it was, Yor commenting "Loid always cooks great!", and while Yuri begrudgingly accepts it tastes great, he still thinks "you'll still need more than this for me to accept you"-

View attachment 360860
---
Circe: At least this one can be folded up so people don't just see it!
---
Aya: "Awww, look, it even has a cute action!"
Lusamine: "I noticed" :)
---
-Of course he takes and drinks from it-
Peridot: "Not judging someone based solely on their cooking is probably the most rational thing he's done here so far..."
___

-The same can't be said about...pretty much everything else here- :V
___

-It'll make a great decoration for the villa!-
___

-It's ordinary water, but it's still cold and refreshing-

Ingrid: "If you want to know, simply talk to her." :p
---
-but yeah, Pietro will be missed-
Moon: "...Perhaps I should..."
___

-While she tries to not dwell on having lost him, Penny still thinks of him daily...-

---
---
-did he?-
---

-Byleth sees what appears to be a large mechanical abomination in the vague shape pf a reptile (of course she understandably wouldn't know what a t-rex is, but still knows reptiles), who is staring at them, which in her mind could attack them with great force at any moment, be it with its 'tail' or with its sharp 'teeth', given her previous experiences with the like... And with what she can call its 'eyes', it's staring right at them-

View attachment 360865

-On Grimlock's side, well... He's feeling really awkward he's in this position, so he's quiet... Which doesn't helps with Byleth, despite how calmed Illya and Kris look-
------------------------
------------------------
-Nope, Blitzwing is with Chaldea now and he's failed to still possess Astrotrain. With that said, besides them, there is another Triple Changer amongst the classic ones, and speaking of him...-

-Slipstream, Thundercracker and Skywarp land transforming, while Astrotrain still in space shuttle mode has one of his doors open, from which some Decepticons emerge, such as the Constructicon Bonecrusher, as well as Blackout (the helicopter from the first movie as a reminder) and Ratbat-

Slipstream: "Alright you all, it's time to get the stuff! Ratbat and Octane will be administrating the fuels collected, so move your transistors!"

-Whoever this Octane fellow was, he had tanker truck and jet plane, making it evident that like Blitzwing and Astrotrain, he's a Triple Changer, and judging from Slipstream trusting him as a fuel administrator with Ratbat, quite good at it-

View attachment 360859
(This is fanart, but by an artist who did lots of work for IDW, so it should work and I literally couldn't find a pic of him that was good enough given how been barely relevant ever unlike the OG two, the consequences of his first toy being released a year after the first two Triple Changers and thus not being as relevant in media)
------------------------
Berdly: "To be fair, some of you are proof that humans like Kris also exist in other worlds." 😅

Noelle: "But life being different on other planets makes total sense, too, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised!"

Kris: "I still can't believe this is your Light World form..." (So cool...) -Not threatened or concerned, but definitely in awe-
___

Lapis: (With any luck, they'll convince her to leave her room more often.) :p
___

-I had forgotten if he got Thundercracker or Skywarp on accident at one point, admittedly-

Ah, another Triple Changer unit, hmm?
___

F-First off, we're aware than anything with organic compounds or even any being with a SOUL i-isn't safe from Phazon's effects. Th-that means that most of us here could be infected by it...

...B-But machines seem to largely be immune to it's effects. Th-This includes robots, like Jenny...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

1663259771034.png
1663259771034.png

------------------------
------------------------

1663258329194.png
1663258329194.png

------------------------
Berdly: "To be fair, some of you are proof that humans like Kris also exist in other worlds." 😅

Noelle: "But life being different on other planets makes total sense, too, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised!"

Kris: "Whoa, so this is your Light World form, big guy?" (That's so cool...) -Not threatened or concerned, but definitely in awe-
___

___

I had forgotten if he got Thundercracker or Skywarp on accident at one point, admittedly-

___

F-First off, we're aware than anything with organic compounds or even any being with a SOUL i-isn't safe from Phazon's effects. Th-that means that most of us here could be infected by it...

...B-But machines seem to largely be immune to it's effects. Th-This includes robots, like Jenny...
-Byleth, however, looked visibly terrified of Grimlock's form, tightly gripping the handle of her blade, made even more obvious by how her arm was also shaking-
---
-hopefully...-
---
-I feel like a third wheel here :V-
---
Arlon: -thinking of bringing back at least one Mecha Eli to assist with the idea, even if only temporarily-

Moon: "...Perhaps I should..."
___

-While she tries to not dwell on having lost him, Penny still thinks of him daily...-
Ingrid: "If she trusts you, she might tell you."
---
-why wouldn't she? he's her creator/father-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I had to do this post in Smashboards mobile out of necessity and not because of my laptop for once.
Can I just point out the uncanny timing of me introducing Shez the same week she gets added in FEH?

Byleth: "In her own unique way, yes."
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-

-Camilla will tease Sakura differently because she reacts differently :V-
---
Kanna: "And you need a class for that?"
Yeah, do so.

Lindy: "I think next time she should knock the door at least" :p -means it figuratively-
Irisviel: "I suppose she'll stay?" :p
---
-Oh, like in what way?- :V
---
Tomoe: "...At least to improve..." -AKA she badly needed it-

-FGO says so, not me- :V
Peridot: "Not judging someone based solely on their cooking is probably the most rational thing he's done here so far..."
___

-The same can't be said about...pretty much everything else here- :V
___

-It'll make a great decoration for the villa!-
___

-It's ordinary water, but it's still cold and refreshing-
-Indeed, but once again, untrusting 'Loid' as he serves more food-
---
Circe: "I'm ready to go!"
---
Lusamine: "Anything you'd like to purchase?"
Aya: "Just the clothes are fine by now!"
---
-Indeed, as any water should be. And he finished it-

Kris: "I still can't believe this is your Light World form..." (So cool...) -Not threatened or concerned, but definitely in awe-
___

___

-I had forgotten if he got Thundercracker or Skywarp on accident at one point, admittedly-

___

-Byleth, however, looked visibly terrified of Grimlock's form, tightly gripping the handle of her blade, made even more obvious by how her arm was also shaking-
---
-hopefully...-
---
---
Arlon: -thinking of bringing back at least one Mecha Eli to assist with the idea, even if only temporarily-
Hayate: -To berdly- "I guess that makes things even" :p

Illya: "I'll, uh... see if I can do something for you..."

Grimlock: The green human is looking at me weird. She must be in awe like the boy. -of course being the brute he is he doesn't realizes how far is her PTSD going-

Illya: -Noticed the shaking- "...Hey, how are you doing?"
---
-They'll just have to appeal to her likes... Without her realizing what they're doing- :V
---
-Will soon be done- :V

-...With that said however...Who Octane is doesn't matters now. Because just like the one time he had some sort of spotlight in the original cartoon, Starscream's ghost quickly went to his body-

Octane: What? HUH?! Why I don't feel like I can move?!

Starscream: Octane, old friend! I should have guessed unlike the dumb wasp your cicuits would give a little more freedom.

Octane: Starscream?! Shockwave and our new leader killed you!

Starscream: And that's why I'm settling down to use you as my body, so shut up and let me handle this! -testing to move Octane's arms, succesfully doing so- Oh yeah, it's not as big as Astrotrain, but it shall suffice.

Octane: G-Get out of me! -Starscream didn't listen, smirking to himself using Octane's face-
---
Luvia: "Why don't we contact those alien shapeshifter robots that we got allied with? Autobots, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, do so.

Lindy: "I think next time she should knock the door at least" :p -means it figuratively-
Irisviel: "I suppose she'll stay?" :p
---
-Oh, like in what way?- :V
---
Tomoe: "...At least to improve..." -AKA she badly needed it-

-FGO says so, not me- :V
I just did :V

Shez: "Thank you for your hospitality." -actually bows-
---
-I dunno lol :V-
---
Kanna: ....I don't get it. "I... see..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, but once again, untrusting 'Loid' as he serves more food-
---
Circe: "I'm ready to go!"
---
Lusamine: "Anything you'd like to purchase?"
Aya: "Just the clothes are fine by now!"
---
-Indeed, as any water should be. And he finished it-
-Peridot isn't surprised-
___

Star: "Then we're going home! ...Or, at least the interdimensional spaceship that Chaldea's temporarily staying at." :lol:
___

-Aside from food?-
___

-Amethyst also got something to drink-

-A can of motor oil- :V

Ingrid: "You'll never know unless so go there and talk to her."
---
-most people wish that-
Moon: -Sighs- "You're probably right..."
___

-Even if they've accepted that Remnant is basically gone, they'll still always miss the friends and family members who aren't with them anymore...-

---
-hopefully...-
---
---

Grimlock: The green human is looking at me weird. She must be in awe like the boy. -of course being the brute he is he doesn't realizes how far is her PTSD going-

---
-They'll just have to appeal to her likes... Without her realizing what they're doing- :V
---

-...With that said however...Who Octane is doesn't matters now. Because just like the one time he had some sort of spotlight in the original cartoon, Starscream's ghost quickly went to his body-

Starscream: Octane, old friend! I should have guessed unlike the dumb wasp your cicuits would give a little more freedom.

Starscream: And that's why I'm settling down to use you as my body, so shut up and let me handle this! -testing to move Octane's arms, succesfully doing so- Oh yeah, it's not as big as Astrotrain, but it shall suffice.

Octane: G-Get out of me! -Starscream didn't listen, smirking to himself using Octane's face-
---
Luvia: "Why don't we contact those alien shapeshifter robots that we got allied with? Autobots, right?"
Berdly: "Are...monsters not common in your world?" 😅

Penny: "Multiple worlds is the more accurate answer."

Kris: "...Uh, are you okay?"
___

-So that by the time she does, she'll start enjoying going outside more often anyway- :V
___

-It's mostly a set-up for later arcs- :V

-Even Aquamarine and Shockwave would likely remain oblivious to this, as there's been no documented case of a Decepticon's Spark surviving as a spirit...-
___

Th-That's the problem, they're not entirely robotic. Their Sparks are, in every way but name, their equivalent of a SOUL. And a-as long as they possess a SOUL, they're just as susceptible to Phazon's effects as we are...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just did :V

Shez: "Thank you for your hospitality." -actually bows-
---
-I dunno lol :V-
---
Kanna: ....I don't get it. "I... see..."
Heh

Lindy: "She's cute too, nice" :p
Artoria: I wonder what's up with them...
---
-Seems she'll have to be a little creative- :V
---
Tomoe: "Still, this means I'm still in a long way to make the best meal..."
-Peridot isn't surprised-
___

Star: "Then we're going home! ...Or, at least the interdimensional spaceship that Chaldea's temporarily staying at." :lol:
___

-Aside from food?-
___

-Amethyst also got something to drink-

-A can of motor oil- :V
-Yuri reveals he brought wine, 'Loid' thanks him, picking the bottle, Yuri thinks "once you're drunk, all your evils will be exposed!"-
---
Circe: "That sounds like a handful..."
---
-She counts that as a necessity instead of a want- :p
---
Joe: I guess they eat differently...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

___

-So that by the time she does, she'll start enjoying going outside more often anyway- :V
___

-Even Aquamarine and Shockwave would likely remain oblivious to this, as there's been no documented case of a Decepticon's Spark surviving as a spirit...-
___

Th-That's the problem, they're not entirely robotic. Their Sparks are, in every way but name, their equivalent of a SOUL. And a-as long as they possess a SOUL, they're just as susceptible to Phazon's effects as we are...
Byleth: "I'm... I'm fine..." -clearly isn't-
---
-a perfect plan!-
---
-fair enough :V-
---
Arlon: "It's the reason why we cannot send Penny either."

Moon: -Sighs- "You're probably right..."
___

-Even if they've accepted that Remnant is basically gone, they'll still always miss the friends and family members who aren't with them anymore...-
Ingrid: "Then go ahead."
---
-oh absolutely... it's hard not to-

Heh

Lindy: "She's cute too, nice" :p
Artoria: I wonder what's up with them...
---
-Seems she'll have to be a little creative- :V
---
Tomoe: "Still, this means I'm still in a long way to make the best meal..."
Shez: :nervous:
---
-perhaps :V-
---
Kanna: "But the best way to learn is to try, isn't it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yuri reveals he brought wine, 'Loid' thanks him, picking the bottle, Yuri thinks "once you're drunk, all your evils will be exposed!"-
---
Circe: "That sounds like a handful..."
---
-She counts that as a necessity instead of a want- :p
---
Joe: I guess they eat differently...
Peridot: "Is that really an efficient plan?"
___

Star: "You don't know the half of it...Well, aside from what I explained in Lily's mindscape, but still."
___

-Fair- :p
___

-He's technically, considering that they don't even need to eat to begin with-

-But Amethyst is walking proof that they can digest stuff that's inedible to most, if not all organic life- :V

Ingrid: "Then go ahead."
---
-oh absolutely... it's hard not to-
-And thus, Moon goes to talk to Eclipsa-

-Is Ingrid surprised that she's more open to the idea of talking to Eclipsa for once?-
___

-One never truly stops missing those they cared about once they're gone...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And thus, Moon goes to talk to Eclipsa-

-Is Ingrid surprised that she's more open to the idea of talking to Eclipsa for once?-
___

-One never truly stops missing those they cared about once they're gone...-
Ingrid: "...That's all it took?"
---
-even when not thinking about them, the memories linger-

-probably worse for Penny due to literally photographic memory-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
-a perfect plan!-
---
---
Nanoha: "They're not..."

Illya: "You don't seem like it..."

Grimlock: -Staring in silence....-
----------
-Tamamo and Kiyohime internally smirk-

Tamamo: Oh, soon she'll be outgoing at full~
----------
-Indeed- :V

Slipstream: "Hey, didn't you listen to what I said?"

Starscream: "Ah?" You ungrateful clone of mine, I made you and you always dared boss me around! You will kneel one day to me...

Slipstream: "I said get ready to turn what they get into Energon!"

Starscream: "Eeeh, sure..." -has no idea how to do that, so...- Listen Octane, let's have a deal...

Octane: Let's have you leave my body and kick you off somehow!

Starscream: Can't do that.
----------
Luvia: "Would XJ9 have the same problem?"
Shez: :nervous:
---
-perhaps :V-
---
Kanna: "But the best way to learn is to try, isn't it?"
Lindy: "Ah, she also blushes so cutely~"
---
-Maybe- :V -For now though, Sakura suggests watching a movie-
---
Tomoe: "..." -admittedly hasn't had the time to practice it-
Peridot: "Is that really an efficient plan?"
___

Star: "You don't know the half of it...Well, aside from what I explained in Lily's mindscape, but still."
___

-Fair- :p
___

-He's technically, considering that they don't even need to eat to begin with-

-But Amethyst is walking proof that they can digest stuff that's inedible to most, if not all organic life- :V
-'Loid' tells Yor to not drink, she thinks "what a shame" but still obeys it. So Yuri asks how they met, they say that in the boutique by the third street, and that he didn't stop looking at her because he thought she was so beautiful. So he asked her for a date, and in time it just happened-

-However, Yuri then asked a lot of questions at once about how, when, why, how long they dated, how they call each other out and more that weren't easy to answer in one go, Twilight thinks "is this an interrogatory?"-
---
Lily: "We already told the Admiral in charge that we would get you there!"

Circe: "Huh, thanks..."
---
-So seems they're done here...-
---
-True, so he doesn't thinks he has a reason to question it- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-'Loid' tells Yor to not drink, she thinks "what a shame" but still obeys it. So Yuri asks how they met, they say that in the boutique by the third street, and that he didn't stop looking at her because he thought she was so beautiful. So he asked her for a date, and in time it just happened-

-However, Yuri then asked a lot of questions at once about how, when, why, how long they dated, how they call each other out and more that weren't easy to answer in one go, Twilight thinks "is this an interrogatory?"-
---
Lily: "We already told the Admiral in charge that we would get you there!"

Circe: "Huh, thanks..."
---
-So seems they're done here...-
---
-True, so he doesn't thinks he has a reason to question it- :V
Peridot: "Will he realize Yuri has experience in interrogation and in-turn guess what his occupation is?"
___

Star: "The organization the ship belongs to is run by super nice people!"
___

-Will they go to the cafe or nah?-
___

Amethyst: "Hope that helped!" -Referring to the water bottle-

Ingrid: "...That's all it took?"
---
-even when not thinking about them, the memories linger-

-probably worse for Penny due to literally photographic memory-
Moon: "All what took?"
___

-Those memories of him are positive ones, at least...-

---
-a perfect plan!-
---
---

----------

----------

Starscream: "Ah?" You ungrateful clone of mine, I made you and you always dared boss me around! You will kneel one day to me...

Starscream: "Eeeh, sure..." -has no idea how to do that, so...- Listen Octane, let's have a deal...

----------
Susie: "I'm gonna try not to overthink that..."

Noelle: "But some monsters do exist in some of these other worlds?"

Kris: "...Do you need to leave, or something?"
___

-And even if she's not as outgoing socially at first, she'll at least want to go outdoors more often?-
___

-What is Starscream's offer?-
___

(We can't send Mettaton for the same reason...) A-As a matter of fact, sh-she actually wouldn't. As far as we know, she and the rest of the XJ units all completely lack Souls or equivalents, being entirely mechanical, highly advanced AIs. A-As a result, each and e-every one of them are largely immune to it's effects...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Will he realize Yuri has experience in interrogation and in-turn guess what his occupation is?"
___

Star: "The organization the ship belongs to is run by super nice people!"
___

-Will they go to the cafe or nah?-
___

Amethyst: "Hope that helped!" -Referring to the water bottle-
-Mayhaps, but for now he answers "Um, I call her Yor?", Yuri is shocked someone would just casually call his sister by her first name-
---
Circe: "Well, they are allowing you to stay there..."
Lily: "You will really like it~!"
---
-Ah, right, they go for that-
---
Joe: "Yeah, it did"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mayhaps, but for now he answers "Um, I call her Yor?", Yuri is shocked someone would just casually call his sister by her first name-
---
Circe: "Well, they are allowing you to stay there..."
Lily: "You will really like it~!"
---
-Ah, right, they go for that-
---
Joe: "Yeah, it did"
Peridot: "...Oooooooookaaaay...?"

___

-Cut back to them returning to the TSAB's ship?-
___

-It's only afternoon, so it's not very busy-

-Aside from the cafe owner and barista, the only person present is was a somewhat elderly and rather man drinking some coffee-
___

Amethyst: "How long do you and the crew usually train?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Ah, she also blushes so cutely~"
---
-Maybe- :V -For now though, Sakura suggests watching a movie-
---
Tomoe: "..." -admittedly hasn't had the time to practice it-
Shez: "N-No I don't!"

Byleth: "You noticed too, huh?"

Shez: "BYLETH!"
---
-which Sakura? :V-
---
-so the kid has a point?-

Moon: "All what took?"
___

-Those memories of him are positive ones, at least...-
Ingrid: "To make you talk to Eclipsa? Just... asking?"
---
-indeed...-

----------

----------

----------

___

-And even if she's not as outgoing socially at first, she'll at least want to go outdoors more often?-
___

___

(We can't send Mettaton for the same reason...) A-As a matter of fact, sh-she actually wouldn't. As far as we know, she and the rest of the XJ units all completely lack Souls or equivalents, being entirely mechanical, highly advanced AIs. A-As a result, each and e-every one of them are largely immune to it's effects...
Byleth: -took a few steps back when Grimlock stared at her-

-it's obvious she's afraid of him for some reason, one her Servants would probably know if they were here-
---
-at least for reasons personal to her?-
---
-good question indeed-
---
Palutena: "What else would have no soul...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "To make you talk to Eclipsa? Just... asking?"
---
-indeed...-
Moon: "Oh, that wouldn't have been enough at all prior to you and Medea have separate conversations with her..."
___

-...She's wondering how if she can honor his memory somehow-

-Well, besides continuing her role as a protector of the people-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Oh, that wouldn't have been enough at all prior to you and Medea have separate conversations with her..."
___

-...She's wondering how if she can honor his memory somehow-

-Well, besides continuing her role as a protector of the people-
-or Byleth making her reconsider her views on dark magic-

Ingrid: "Oh, Medea talked with her too?"
---
-maybe making inventions?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-or Byleth making her reconsider her views on dark magic-

Ingrid: "Oh, Medea talked with her too?"
---
-maybe making inventions?-
-Something she never really considered before, more so with the seemingly permanent effects it's left on her arms-

Moon: "Yes, rather recently at that..."
___

-She's never really tried, but...considering she's an advanced AI and who built and programmed her, she almost certainly has much of the same knowledge that her father did to invent...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Something she never really considered before, more so with the seemingly permanent effects it's left on her arms-

Moon: "Yes, rather recently at that..."
___

-She's never really tried, but...considering she's an advanced AI and who built and programmed her, she almost certainly has much of the same knowledge that her father did to invent...-
Ingrid: "That's good to hear about." :)
---
-she might very well act as a scientist, even-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-it's obvious she's afraid of him for some reason, one her Servants would probably know if they were here-
---
---
-good question indeed-
---
Rin: "We live with some..."

Illya: "...Uuuuh, I think she fears him..." Maybe I'm too used to seeing weird... -the kid has been adressing this mechanical thing as a 'he'?!-
---
-Yes, but not like she knows, as she's currently in her and Zelda's bedroom arranging some Maked Raider belts with their accessories-
---
Starscream: You let me take over you, and I might give you a little liberty. That is, until I get a new body.

Octane: Give me one reason to not scream out you're a ghost possessing me.

Starscream: Because if you say so, they'll obviously shoot at you before asking questions.

Octane: ...
---
Martha: "Hmmm, maybe we should see how many non-organics we have here..."
Peridot: "...Oooooooookaaaay...?"

___

-Cut back to them returning to the TSAB's ship?-
___

-It's only afternoon, so it's not very busy-

-Aside from the cafe owner and barista, the only person present is was a somewhat elderly and rather man drinking some coffee-
___

Amethyst: "How long do you and the crew usually train?"
-Yor also says he just calls him Loid, further shocking Yuri she's also so casual with him-
---
-Indeed, via warping magiiiiiiiiic~-
---
Aya: "Seems we won't have a delay in our order..."

Lusamine: "Good" :)
---
Joe: "An hour daily"
Shez: "N-No I don't!"

Byleth: "You noticed too, huh?"

Shez: "BYLETH!"
---
-which Sakura? :V-
---
-so the kid has a point?-
Irisviel: "You'll have to tell the Rulers though... Also shame our tea is no more" :p
---
-YES- :V
---
Tomoe: "................................................................................I, maybe, um......" -she hasn't seen her husband in so long...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Irisviel: "You'll have to tell the Rulers though... Also shame our tea is no more" :p
---
-YES- :V
---
Tomoe: "................................................................................I, maybe, um......" -she hasn't seen her husband in so long...-
Byleth: "We can always have tea another time."
---
-LMAO-
---
Kanna: "Where's your husband?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Toby Fox just released some screencaps from the next 3 upcoming chapters of Deltarune.

So it looks like Tasque Manager might join the ranks of Chaldea's idols. :V

-Yor also says he just calls him Loid, further shocking Yuri she's also so casual with him-
---
-Indeed, via warping magiiiiiiiiic~-
---
Aya: "Seems we won't have a delay in our order..."

Lusamine: "Good" :)
---
Joe: "An hour daily"
Peridot: "Isn't that just normal behavior for married couples...?"
___

-Circe sees the ship- :p
___

-Lots of coffee, teas and hot chocolate along with pastries that go along with it on the menu-
___

Amethyst: "Smart schedule. All of us pretty much follow the same one."

Ingrid: "That's good to hear about." :)
---
-she might very well act as a scientist, even-
Moon: "Medea believes most of what Eclipsa has told her is truthful, and I fully trust her judgement."
___

-Especially since Chaldea's scientists were the ones who both found and brought her back online...-

---
---
-good question indeed-
---

Illya: "...Uuuuh, I think she fears him..." Maybe I'm too used to seeing weird... -the kid has been adressing this mechanical thing as a 'he'?!-
---
-Yes, but not like she knows, as she's currently in her and Zelda's bedroom arranging some Maked Raider belts with their accessories-
---
Starscream: You let me take over you, and I might give you a little liberty. That is, until I get a new body.

Starscream: Because if you say so, they'll obviously shoot at you before asking questions.

---
Noelle: "A world with more humans like Kris, but relatively few monsters...The fact that there's more humans at all is incredible! I have tons of questions, but that'll have to wait, I usually visit my dad at this hour!"

Berdly: "And I shan't be late for my library volunteer shift!"

Kris: "...Okay, seriously, what's wrong?"
___

-Most likely none of Okkie's friends are surprised by that-
___

-...He can't argue with that...-
___

Claptrap: -Striking generic heroic poses in the background-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Medea believes most of what Eclipsa has told her is truthful, and I fully trust her judgement."
___

-Especially since Chaldea's scientists were the ones who both found and brought her back online...-
Ingrid: "Fair enough..."
---
-so she'd repay the favor by helping them-

Irisviel: "Ooooh, when then~?"
---
-But anyway, movie!-
---
Tomoe: "...Not here..."
Byleth: "Whenever possible, I suppose."
---
-YAY-
---
Kanna: "Oh..." :c

---
---

---
Noelle: "A world with more humans like Kris, but relatively few monsters...The fact that there's more humans at all is incredible! I have tons of questions, but that'll have to wait, I usually visit my dad at this hour!"

Berdly: "And I shan't be late for my library volunteer shift!"

Kris: "...Okay, seriously, what's wrong?"
___

-Most likely none of Okkie's friends are surprised by that-
___

-...He can't argue with that...-
___

Claptrap: -Striking generic heroic poses in the background-
Byleth: -ready to dodge in case Grimlock attacks-

-it's clear to some Byleth may have some sort of PTSD with machines-
---
Zelda: -just chilling in said bedroom-