• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Do you have a Predaking at all atm? I honestly don't remember if you've mentioned owning one already before or not.

Peridot: "Her academic abilities can certainly benefit from telepathy." :p
___

Star: "Wait a minute, the TSAB is a spacetime organization, right? Maybe the ship started flying too fast, or in reverse, or just accidentally flew into a portal to the past! Yeah, that's it, maybe everyone's here after all! I've just got to go find them!"

-Star leaves her hiding spot, but still walks st a normal pace so as to avoid drawing too much attention-
___

-??? checks the mailing addresses of each one, assuming they're going to be sent to the most populated and most frequently visited Islands in the region-
___

...YOU [[drive a hard bargain]] BUT I CAN'T [[pass up]] A HIGH PAYMENT OF [[kromer]]

-Yeah, he's ignoring everyone he's not trying to make a deal with- :V

-Knowing Rouxls, that's all too probable- :V
Nope, doesn't helps the latest released is about 250 USD.

-He says she's a bit picky about food though. Now Yor is asked by Malcol what kind of philosophy she adopted when it comes to her. Yor thinks "as I practiced" and says that given she's not her biological mother, at first she tried spoiling her to gain her affections, before stopping herself for her future wellbeing, and now is strict when it's needed. Malcolm says he gets it, and then asks what sort of food she cooks for Anya if she's picky, Yor wonders what to say, before 'Loid' interferes and says he's the one that cooks most of the time unless he's not available-

-Aaaand Swan then proclaims "What? What kind of wife doesn't cooks for her family?! You should be stricter with yourself!"-
---
-So far it seems no people is noticing her as unusual-
---
-Yeah, they are-
---
-Charlotte too hasn't noticed her-
Charlotte: "Then talk"

-Yeah- :V -They advance!-
-LMAO-

-does it work tho?-
---
-how cute~-
---
-but it's too late?-
-Of course, it's a giant race car after all- :V

Machalcon: "BARI BARI! TAKE THIS!" -rammed himself into the DinoStegazord again-
---
-Just two friends...-
---
-The Yellow Emissary vanishes into stardust from his grave injuries, effectively dying-
Ralsei: "I don't know, but I wonder what would happen if change all their colors like the house switches in that puzzle!!"

-Before any of them can pass the island, the rest of the lake is suddenly blocked off by a magic barrier, and the lights in the room suddenly go dim-

-The lett path it is, then!-
___

Lapis: "She's totally winning!"
___

Th-They're the only Champions not currently present, correct?
___

-Then the magical girl ambushes the the vampire and bunny?-
___

-That's right, she hasn't mentioned his name yet...-
Sothis: "Oh great, what now?"

-alright-
---
Zelda: -cheering-
---
Zelda: -nodding- "Indeed."
---
-does she?-
---
Weiss: "Neptune... Neptune Vasilias"
Hayate: "Something romantic?"

-Thus they goooo-
---
-AND SHE BEATS THE OPPONENT, she's proud!-
---
Kiyohime: "They are currently fighting in their territories"
---
-She managed to, surprising the bunny who goes "WOAH!"-
---
Rin: "Neptune... How did you meet?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope, doesn't helps the latest released is about 250 USD.

-He says she's a bit picky about food though. Now Yor is asked by Malcol what kind of philosophy she adopted when it comes to her. Yor thinks "as I practiced" and says that given she's not her biological mother, at first she tried spoiling her to gain her affections, before stopping herself for her future wellbeing, and now is strict when it's needed. Malcolm says he gets it, and then asks what sort of food she cooks for Anya if she's picky, Yor wonders what to say, before 'Loid' interferes and says he's the one that cooks most of the time unless he's not available-

-Aaaand Swan then proclaims "What? What kind of wife doesn't cooks for her family?! You should be stricter with yourself!"-
---
-So far it seems no people is noticing her as unusual-
---
-Yeah, they are-
---
-Charlotte too hasn't noticed her-
Charlotte: "Then talk"

-Yeah- :V -They advance!-
...Yeah, that's not exactly worth it, imo...

Peridot: "This guy's just upperclass wannabe clod!"
___

Star: (So far, so good! People don't even seem to be noticing me! Like seriously, it's...almost like I'm not even here...)
___

???: "Very well! I'll see to it that there fliers are out for delivery shortly. The postage fee should come down to about 80 rupees."
___

QUEEN'S [[grand plan]] IS TO CREATE ANOTHER [[Dark Fountain]], BRINGING THE CYBER WORLD TO THE REST OF THE LIGHT WORLD !! QUITE AN [[elaborate scheme]] IF YOU ASK ME !!

-They arrive at Queen's mansion after a short while, not realizing that Chaldea memebee aren't far ahead-

Sothis: "Oh great, what now?"

-alright-
---
Zelda: -cheering-
---
Zelda: -nodding- "Indeed."
---
-does she?-
---
Weiss: "Neptune... Neptune Vasilias"

-Thus they goooo-
---
---
---
---
Gehahahaha...Thoust worms realyst thoughtst...Thou had seen the lastest of ME?!

-The left hallway contains two doorways leading to two additional rooms on it's right wall. Additionally, there are blue electrical outlets built higher in the wall-
___

Lapis: "Way to go, Tamamo!"
___

Th-The Divine Beasts should still have the range to hit K-Koragg almost anywhere in Hyrule,, right?
___

Star: "Alright, the plan worked!"
___

-It goes back to when she was attending Beacon...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He wonders if has more to due with their powers and such rather than their long lifespans-
___

-Somewhere in the TF2 universe, a mad scientist medic sneezed-

Amehtyst: "Dang it, that's one of the best cards..."
-or maybe they were always like this-
---
Yang: "Really?"

-Of course, it's a giant race car after all- :V

Machalcon: "BARI BARI! TAKE THIS!" -rammed himself into the DinoStegazord again-
---
-Just two friends...-
---
-The Yellow Emissary vanishes into stardust from his grave injuries, effectively dying-
-RACECAR TIME!-
---
-one of the two wanting to be more-
---
-DEAR GOD-

-Thus they goooo-
---
---
---
---

-The left hallway contains two doorways leading to two additional rooms on it's right wall. Additionally, there are blue electrical outlets built higher in the wall-
___

___

Th-The Divine Beasts should still have the range to hit K-Koragg almost anywhere in Hyrule,, right?
___

___

Sothis: "...Who?"

Byleth: "...This is a maze..."
---
-WHOOOOO-
---
Purah: "More like literally anywhere." :p
---
Kanna: "Great~!" -happy rawr-
---
Weiss: "I think I told you about the Vytal Festival, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Yeah, that's not exactly worth it, imo...

Peridot: "This guy's just upperclass wannabe clod!"
___

Star: (So far, so good! People don't even seem to be noticing me! Like seriously, it's...almost like I'm not even here...)
___

???: "Very well! I'll see to it that there fliers are out for delivery shortly. The postage fee should come down to about 80 rupees."
___

QUEEN'S [[grand plan]] IS TO CREATE ANOTHER [[Dark Fountain]], BRINGING THE CYBER WORLD TO THE REST OF THE LIGHT WORLD !! QUITE AN [[elaborate scheme]] IF YOU ASK ME !!

-They arrive at Queen's mansion after a short while, not realizing that Chaldea memebee aren't far ahead-
Also no Seacons for the same reason.

-Yeah, just like her former Diamond!-
---
-How strange, hmmm...-
---
Aya: "Luckily I got that" -pulls them out-
---
Charlotte: "...Oh..." That could destroy the world! -remembered what Ralsei said-

-Nope, is Rouxls confident?-
-RACECAR TIME!-
---
-one of the two wanting to be more-
---
-DEAR GOD-
-MACHALCON ACCELERATES AND RAN OVER MULTIPLE TIMES-
---
Elizabeth: Maybe I'm closer now?
---
-And he clearly could do the same to the other two if they tried to look over him, even worse if they went in person-

___

___

___

___

---
-WHOOOOO-
---
---
---
Illya/Nanoha: "Huh?"

Don: "Then what do we do?!"
Marvelous: "We keep moving forward and trying"
---
Tamamo: "Tamamo will win it all~!"
---
EMIYA: "Then seems we still can count on them"
---
Abby: "I'm still on!"
---
Rin: "Sure, I remember you told me the 40th happened during your time at Beacon"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also no Seacons for the same reason.

-Yeah, just like her former Diamond!-
---
-How strange, hmmm...-
---
Aya: "Luckily I got that" -pulls them out-
---
Charlotte: "...Oh..." That could destroy the world! -remembered what Ralsei said-

-Nope, is Rouxls confident?-
Speaking of which, I have some ideas for some characters to visit Beach City that will also help Sadie and Lars become more relevant.

Space Pirate Lars will battle the Seacons yet.

Peridot: "He's just as bad as Yellow Diamond! Minus the whole "conquering other planets to drain them of their resources" aspect."
___

Star: (...Okay, this is weird. Why isn't anybody noticing me at all?)

-She continued to explore while questioning this-
___

???: "Thank you for your patronage! What did you say your name was again, Miss?"
___

-So that corroborates both Ralsei's story, as well as Queen'a comments about needing some kid named "Noelle" to create a new Dark World herself...-

This is too simple! Why I bet i could even walketh into that cafeteria and convince the head of staff to maketh me Butler Supremeth!

(That's something that actually happens off-screen in Chapter 2 of the game, btw :V)

---
-WHOOOOO-
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
Rin: "Sure, I remember you told me the 40th happened during your time at Beacon"
-And so on a boat on this lake of acid, appears Rouxls Kaard! ... Who's dressed like a stereotypical pirate, complete with an eyepatch-

1656399263598.png

Chips Ahoyeth, Landlubbers!

Arrrrrr-t thou ready-eth to visit-eth Davirh Jones' lcckre???

___

-The first room isn't another hallway, however, but rather just a small room with a single treasure chest-
___

-Then it's likely Zelda's turn-
___

.. Then that might just give us a huge advantage over Koragg. As long as he's distracted n-nowhere near any of the three other Divine Beasta, he shouldn't he able to a-avoid a laser strike from them.

With Bltizwing and Kimberly with her Gravezord keeping him busy, he should more or less be an open target...

___

Star: "You evildoers will pay for hurting these poor villagers!"
___

-It involves that event...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "In any case, that was a pretty cool fight you two had."
___

-Meanwhile Steven gets a card about the kitchen sponge having mold-

-This causes him to lose a turn-
D.D.: "Any fight featuring the GREAT DAISUKE DEIJIMA is the coolest!"
---
Yang: "Ew..."

-MACHALCON ACCELERATES AND RAN OVER MULTIPLE TIMES-
---
Elizabeth: Maybe I'm closer now?
---
-And he clearly could do the same to the other two if they tried to look over him, even worse if they went in person-
-BADASS-
---
-you might be his bestie, Liz-
---
-so yeah, they worried-

---
---
---
---

___

-The first room isn't another hallway, however, but rather just a small room with a single treasure chest-
___

___

.. Then that might just give us a huge advantage over Koragg. As long as he's distracted n-nowhere near any of the three other Divine Beasta, he shouldn't he able to a-avoid a laser strike from them.

With Bltizwing and Kimberly with her Gravezord keeping him busy, he should more or less be an open target...

___

___

Sothis: "Oh cute, a pirate."
---
Byleth: -puts a hand on the wall, remembering the path they took before-

(we all know that maze trick right? where if you keep touching the same wall, you'll eventually make it to the end?)
---
-she grabs remote-
---
Zelda: "That sounds like a good plan. But perhaps driving off the invaders to give the Beasts more of a chance could be nice as well?"

Sooga: "Very well. The Yiga and I will take care of Rito Village."

Revali: "No way I'm not coming along for my people!"

Sooga: "As someone who cares a lot for my clan, I understand the feeling. You may come, Rito Champion."
---
Kanna: "Yeah! Evil never wins!"
---
Weiss: "Yeah. And people from schools all over Remnant attended it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
D.D.: "Any fight featuring the GREAT DAISUKE DEIJIMA is the coolest!"
---
Yang: "Ew..."
Marco: "With powers like that adren lightning adrenaline thing? I don't doubt it!"

(Heh, he kinda reminds me of Max Brass.)
___

Steven: "Alas, such is the cruel game of Citchen Calamity..."

-At least there's no actual moldy sponge in the game set, it's just what was written on one of the "lose a turn" cards- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "With powers like that adren lightning adrenaline thing? I don't doubt it!"

(Heh, he kinda reminds me of Max Brass.)
___

Steven: "Alas, such is the cruel game of Citchen Calamity..."

-At least there's no actual moldy sponge in the game set, it's just what was written on one of the "lose a turn" cards- :V
-D.D. laughs boisterously-

-the two would absolutely get along :V-
---
-so it's totally fine then; it just sucks :v-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry, I was busy with stuff.

...And this time I mean a mixture of legit important matters and new figures:

1656463033783.png

I only ordered the Jazz and the Lugnut, but the seller added the Soundwave as a bonus for continous purchases.
Speaking of which, I have some ideas for some characters to visit Beach City that will also help Sadie and Lars become more relevant.

Space Pirate Lars will battle the Seacons yet.

Peridot: "He's just as bad as Yellow Diamond! Minus the whole "conquering other planets to drain them of their resources" aspect."
___

Star: (...Okay, this is weird. Why isn't anybody noticing me at all?)

-She continued to explore while questioning this-
___

???: "Thank you for your patronage! What did you say your name was again, Miss?"
___

-So that corroborates both Ralsei's story, as well as Queen'a comments about needing some kid named "Noelle" to create a new Dark World herself...-

This is too simple! Why I bet i could even walketh into that cafeteria and convince the head of staff to maketh me Butler Supremeth!

(That's something that actually happens off-screen in Chapter 2 of the game, btw :V)
I'm listening

-'Loid' says they all have forts and weaknesses, he's good cooking while she cleans the house, and her dedication to Anya is unquestionable, Swan says "it's what you expect from a woman", 'Loid' tried to interfere but Yor stopped him from it. Twilight grips his fist, not understanding why he's angered-
---
-Perhps she's blended too well?-
---
Aya: "My name is Aya Drevis"
---
Charlotte: "...You know of someone named Noelle?"

Roberts: It wouldn't surprise me at this point...

ahue
-BADASS-
---
-you might be his bestie, Liz-
---
-so yeah, they worried-
-Taking advantage of this, Joe is prepared to call any mecha at the Gokaiger's disposal-

Joe: "Not done yet!" -uses another Key to get another Greater Power- "EMERGENCY!"

-Police sirens are heard, as Joe managed to summon the PatStriker from the Dekarangers-

1656466294771.png

-It along Machalcon were ramming at the DinoStegazord-
---
Elizabeth: I really want him to be mine...
---
-THEY MUST TELL THEIR CREATORS-
-And so on a boat on this lake of acid, appears Rouxls Kaard! ... Who's dressed like a stereotypical pirate, complete with an eyepatch-

___

___

___

___

___

---

(we all know that maze trick right? where if you keep touching the same wall, you'll eventually make it to the end?)
---
-she grabs remote-
---
Zelda: "That sounds like a good plan. But perhaps driving off the invaders to give the Beasts more of a chance could be nice as well?"

Sooga: "As someone who cares a lot for my clan, I understand the feeling. You may come, Rito Champion."
---
---
Illya: "...I feel like the Gokaiger-san would be offended..."
---
-Of course, Luka was the first to try to open it- :V
---
-And the rest watch-
---
Kiyohime: "And we three will go alongside her"
---
Abby: -As the vampire- "You're forgetting someone~"
---
Rin: "So he was from a school in another kingdom and attended it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry, I was busy with stuff.

...And this time I mean a mixture of legit important matters and new figures:

View attachment 355700

I only ordered the Jazz and the Lugnut, but the seller added the Soundwave as a bonus for continous purchases.

I'm listening

-'Loid' says they all have forts and weaknesses, he's good cooking while she cleans the house, and her dedication to Anya is unquestionable, Swan says "it's what you expect from a woman", 'Loid' tried to interfere but Yor stopped him from it. Twilight grips his fist, not understanding why he's angered-
---
-Perhps she's blended too well?-
---
Aya: "My name is Aya Drevis"
---
Charlotte: "...You know of someone named Noelle?"

Roberts: It wouldn't surprise me at this point...

ahue
It happens, so no worries.

Im not sure if to do one of the segments now or afte ranother one's complete, but one of my ideas just involves the Gokaigers returning to Beach City.

Peridot: "He's already forming deeper connections with both Anya and Yor! Too had this jerk of a headmaster "
___

Star: (Maybe my disguise is just that perfect? Well then, I guess it's gotta take a true fashion expert to blend in with everyone else enough to not even be recognized by my face!) -Proud of herself-
___

???: "It's a pleasure, Miss Drevis. My name is Koboli."
___

HOW CAN I NOT?? QUEEN WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER ANYWHERE IN HER [[city]] !!

-Cue Rouxls actually attempting to become Butler Supremeth just now- :V

-good question-
---
-for now :V-

-bad cards will happen to others :V-
(As strong and proud as he is, Max tends to fight using a little more strategy and caution. Daisuke seems to rely more on just raw strength and hifh stamina, plus whatever that adrenaline boost power is...)
___

-For example, Amethyst gets one thet causes her to lose most of her currency on her next turn- :V

Amethyst: "Ugh, this is baloney!"

Pearl: "Wait, when did you get a bologna card?"

---

---
-she grabs remote-
---

---
---
---
---
-And the rest watch-
---
---
---
Penny: "...My apologies, but I don't believe we've met."

Ralsei: "Oh, Mr. Rouxls! Long time no see!"

(Hey wait a minute, Patxi told me about you! You're that jerk who made all those mind control crowns, aren't you?!) :glare:

W-Well, that is correcterh, but the distributioneth of said crownes was solely on mine former employer's orders! Everyone he capturedeth with one was all his doing! Who knew-est inventing such a device would lead to a tyrant weaponizing it en masse...
___

(I may have heard of it at least once before, though I can't say for certain...)

-The treasure chest contains nothing but dust and a bunch of small,.robotic-looking beetles that scatter to the back of the room aimlessly-
___

-How does Zelda do?-
___

I suppose it's also possible that he could be defeated in a similar manner to how Link frees the Divine Beasts also remains, though c-considering that Koragg is far more than just a machine, i-it's an extremely high risk...

Perhaps this is one giant who must be fought on even ground...
___

Star: "No we haven't! In fact, we now have thr meams to free the town from your curse once and for all!"
___

-That sounds to be exactly what Weiss is leading up to-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It happens, so no worries.

Im not sure if to do one of the segments now or afte ranother one's complete, but one of my ideas just involves the Gokaigers returning to Beach City.

Peridot: "He's already forming deeper connections with both Anya and Yor! Too had this jerk of a headmaster "
___

Star: (Maybe my disguise is just that perfect? Well then, I guess it's gotta take a true fashion expert to blend in with everyone else enough to not even be recognized by my face!) -Proud of herself-
___

???: "It's a pleasure, Miss Drevis. My name is Koboli."
___

HOW CAN I NOT?? QUEEN WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT HER ANYWHERE IN HER [[city]] !!

-Cue Rouxls actually attempting to become Butler Supremeth just now- :V
Hmmm, I'd say after Star and Lily's is complete, mayhaps.

-While Twilight is internally thinking that she's not even his real wife, Swan thinks about how much he hates this lovely couple, if he can't ruin them, justice doesn't exists in this world... Anya, having read his thoughts, gets nervous but she still wants to help her parents!-
---
-Yeah! ...Wait, still gotta find out why she's here!-
---
Aya: "Koboli..." I gotta remember names too!
---
Charlotte: "In what part of her castle is she?"

-Poor Roberts- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmmm, I'd say after Star and Lily's is complete, mayhaps.

-While Twilight is internally thinking that she's not even his real wife, Swan thinks about how much he hates this lovely couple, if he can't ruin them, justice doesn't exists in this world... Anya, having read his thoughts, gets nervous but she still wants to help her parents!-
---
-Yeah! ...Wait, still gotta find out why she's here!-
---
Aya: "Koboli..." I gotta remember names too!
---
Charlotte: "In what part of her castle is she?"

-Poor Roberts- :V
Alright, that's fair!

Peridot: "This headmaster is a mega clod..."
___

Star: (Wait, I still have no idea why I'm here! Ugh, focus, Star...There's gotta be some explanation for this. Maybe if find anyone else from the ship, I'll find some answers...)
___

-She needs to know who most of her fellow islanders across the Great Sea are if she's going to be staying here, perhaps conduct some research on some of the islands themselves...-
___

THAT...I HAVE [[insufficient data]] ON

-Yeah, looks like he'll have to do damage control after all- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Taking advantage of this, Joe is prepared to call any mecha at the Gokaiger's disposal-

Joe: "Not done yet!" -uses another Key to get another Greater Power- "EMERGENCY!"

-Police sirens are heard, as Joe managed to summon the PatStriker from the Dekarangers-

1656466294771.png
1656466294771.png

-It along Machalcon were ramming at the DinoStegazord-
---
Elizabeth: I really want him to be mine...
---
-THEY MUST TELL THEIR CREATORS-
-DOES IT WORK?-
---
-she loves that doofus so much-
---
-AND DO THAT?-

(As strong and proud as he is, Max tends to fight using a little more strategy and caution. Daisuke seems to rely more on just raw strength and hifh stamina, plus whatever that adrenaline boost power is...)
___

-For example, Amethyst gets one thet causes her to lose most of her currency on her next turn- :V

Amethyst: "Ugh, this is baloney!"

Pearl: "Wait, when did you get a bologna card?"
-but using explosives is always a double-edged sword; if Max is too close, something D.D. will always try to do, his own punches can blow up in his face-
---
Yang: "It's a figure of speech, Pearl."

---
---
-And the rest watch-
---
---
---

(Hey wait a minute, Patxi told me about you! You're that jerk who made all those mind control crowns, aren't you?!) :glare:

W-Well, that is correcterh, but the distributioneth of said crownes was solely on mine former employer's orders! Everyone he capturedeth with one was all his doing! Who knew-est inventing such a device would lead to a tyrant weaponizing it en masse...
___

(I may have heard of it at least once before, though I can't say for certain...)

-The treasure chest contains nothing but dust and a bunch of small,.robotic-looking beetles that scatter to the back of the room aimlessly-
___

-How does Zelda do?-
___

I suppose it's also possible that he could be defeated in a similar manner to how Link frees the Divine Beasts also remains, though c-considering that Koragg is far more than just a machine, i-it's an extremely high risk...

___

Star: "No we haven't! In fact, we now have thr meams to free the town from your curse once and for all!"
___

Sothis: "Wrong kind of pirate, Illyasviel. This... person is trying to be a sea pirate, not a space pirate. If anything, you're the one offending our friends." :p

Weiss: "I hate the way they speak..."
---
(Well, it's what Byleth's doing, and the logic is that since there's always an exit, sticking to a wall will inevitably lead you to there)

Byleth: "....Nothing."
---
-horribly :V-
---
Riju: "You... want us to go inside that man? That sounds repulsing!"
---
Kanna: "We have the Crystal!"
---
Weiss: "Exactly. He was from Vacuo's Shade Academy."

-I hope I named the right school lol-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but using explosives is always a double-edged sword; if Max is too close, something D.D. will always try to do, his own punches can blow up in his face-
---
Yang: "It's a figure of speech, Pearl."
(Then again, he'd have to stick to using non-explosive ARMS...)
___

Pearl: "...It's easy to make this error when there's an actual bologna card in the game."

Steven: "Having it helps with a number of meal combos!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright, that's fair!

Peridot: "This headmaster is a mega clod..."
___

Star: (Wait, I still have no idea why I'm here! Ugh, focus, Star...There's gotta be some explanation for this. Maybe if find anyone else from the ship, I'll find some answers...)
___

-She needs to know who most of her fellow islanders across the Great Sea are if she's going to be staying here, perhaps conduct some research on some of the islands themselves...-
___

THAT...I HAVE [[insufficient data]] ON

-Yeah, looks like he'll have to do damage control after all- :V
Neat

-Now it's time to interview Anya and she got asked where she lived. She struggled a bit, but succesfully said the whole adress-
---
-Maybe... Oh, wait, is that....?-
---
-True, as well as the cultural differences-
---
Charlotte: Drats...

-No doubt, but that's below of course- :V

___

___

-How does Zelda do?-
___

___

___

Sothis: "Wrong kind of pirate, Illyasviel. This... person is trying to be a sea pirate, not a space pirate. If anything, you're the one offending our friends." :p

---
(Well, it's what Byleth's doing, and the logic is that since there's always an exit, sticking to a wall will inevitably lead you to there)

---
---
---
---

Illya: "Eh?!"
Nanoha: "Doing mind control crowns is still something very wrong!"
Fate: "We would have to detain you..."
---
Luka: -Groans- "What a waste..."
---
Osakabehime: "Yikes!"
---
-If Rin was there, she'd call them "weak"- :V

Medusa: "So leave it to the giant robots..."
---
Abby: "I'll make sure to get rid of it!-
---
Rin: "How was he? In personality and looks"
-DOES IT WORK?-
---
-she loves that doofus so much-
---
-AND DO THAT?-
-Seems so, but he's not done, pulling two more Ranger Keys-
---
-Ah, she wants their relationship to go a step beyond so much...-
---
-They would also tell the two women, of course-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Neat

-Now it's time to interview Anya and she got asked where she lived. She struggled a bit, but succesfully said the whole adress-
---
-Maybe... Oh, wait, is that....?-
---
-True, as well as the cultural differences-
---
Charlotte: Drats...

-No doubt, but that's below of course- :V
Peridot: "Splendid, she memorized it perfectly!" :grin:
___

Star: (...Wait a minute, that looks like...)
___

-Maybe spending a day or two at this Island could help? Maybe talk to more of the locals, and explore the island itself-
___

-His rants did imply he was kicked out of the mansion and royal court sometime ago...-

-Almost, at least. He stops by Swatxh's cafe before they get to the acid lake- :V

Minions of Queen! Hearerh me now! As the regent of the Card Kingsom, Duke of Puzzles and most elegante of all ye, i demandeth you all make head of staff and crown me Butler Supremeth!

Swatch: "..."

Numerous Swatchlings: "..."

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---

---
---
Ye shalt be walkingeth the planke before thou shalt detain me!

Ralsei: "Could...Could you NOT speak with more than one accent?"

..Yeaheth, alright.
___

(It makes sense, it's a practical solution if leaving a trail isn't an option.)

-Should they continue down the next path, the blue electrical outlets on the walls would suddenly shoot out with spiked mouths and snap at the group. They aren't outlets at all, but rather traps of some kind-
___

Lapis: "...Is the difficulty getting higher even though we're taking turns?"
___

-Considering how one of the last episodes of Unlimited Blade Works went...yeah, I can understand why- :V

...I-I meant just climbing him, b-but that idea is basically a no go as well based on our current knowledge of him...
___

Star: "We've got to protect the magic Crystal!"
___

-I think so? It's definitely in Vacuo, at least-

-Weiss describes him?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Then again, he'd have to stick to using non-explosive ARMS...)
___

Pearl: "...It's easy to make this error when there's an actual bologna card in the game."

Steven: "Having it helps with a number of meal combos!"
-which he won't :V-
---
Yang: "As expected from bologna." :p

-Seems so, but he's not done, pulling two more Ranger Keys-
---
-Ah, she wants their relationship to go a step beyond so much...-
---
-They would also tell the two women, of course-
-OH DAMN-
---
-but the angel's just so ****ing dense :V-
---
-who were still studying the Grid-

---
---
---

---
---

..Yeaheth, alright.
___

-Should they continue down the next path, the blue electrical outlets on the walls would suddenly shoot out with spiked mouths and snap at the group. They aren't outlets at all, but rather traps of some kind-
___

___

-Considering how one of the last episodes of Unlimited Blade Works went...yeah, I can understand why- :V

...I-I meant just climbing him, b-but that idea is basically a no go as well based on our current knowledge of him...
___

___

-Weiss describes him?-
Sothis: -giggled at Illya's reaction- How entertaining~

Weiss: "Hopefully we can understand this person better now?"
---
Byleth: "Well, this explains the lack of security; they have traps already."
---
-well, yeah, but it doesn't ramp up this much; Zelda's just bad :V-
---
-Zelda had that same thought; few things really repulse her anymore after spending a whole century inside Ganon-

Riju: "Oh... But I don't think Link ever really climbed any of the Beasts."

Sidon: "The sheer height of the climb and the materials offering very little grip makes them effectively impossible to climb."

Urbosa: "She's most likely getting mixed up with the towers."
---
Kanna: "I'll help you with that!"
---
-looked up, it's the right school yay~-

Weiss: "Calm, carefree, very kind and repectful."

-I don't wanna grind the show for Neptune scenes, so thanks RWBY Wiki :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Splendid, she memorized it perfectly!" :grin:
___

Star: (...Wait a minute, that looks like...)
___

-Maybe spending a day or two at this Island could help? Maybe talk to more of the locals, and explore the island itself-
___

-His rants did imply he was kicked out of the mansion and royal court sometime ago...-

-Almost, at least. He stops by Swatxh's cafe before they get to the acid lake- :V

Minions of Queen! Hearerh me now! As the regent of the Card Kingsom, Duke of Puzzles and most elegante of all ye, i demandeth you all make head of staff and crown me Butler Supremeth!

Swatch: "..."

Numerous Swatchlings: "..."
-Then she gets asked what she does in her free days, and reples the same as last episode, Twilight is proud to have predicted the questions-
---
-...What was Lily's aunt name again?-
---
-Indeed... Though there's Lusamine-
---
Charlotte: But it couldn't have been over nothing..

Roberts: "...Um, Rouxls, buddy!"
-OH DAMN-
---
-but the angel's just so ****ing dense :V-
---
-who were still studying the Grid-
Joe: "Still not done!" -inserts another Key- "Maagi Jiruma Magi Jinga!"

-From a large magic circle with a stylized M at the center, appeared one of the combined forms of the mecha from the Magirangers: The MagiDragon-

1656531832968.png

-Which flies and breathes fire-
---
-And she's too dumb to make a good plan-
---
-Until they feel the energy of two of the Emissaries approaching-

..Yeaheth, alright.
___

___

___

___

___

-Weiss describes him?-

---
---
---
-Zelda had that same thought; few things really repulse her anymore after spending a whole century inside Ganon-

Sidon: "The sheer height of the climb and the materials offering very little grip makes them effectively impossible to climb."

---
---

Fate: "What is your objective?"
---
Ahim: "Oh my, I suppose we need to get through them..."
---
Kiyohime: "Come on, we know you can do better!"
---
-Alphys be like "uuuuh"?-
---
Illya: "SO WILL I!"
---
Rin: "That's what you liked about him?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Then she gets asked what she does in her free days, and reples the same as last episode, Twilight is proud to have predicted the questions-
---
-...What was Lily's aunt name again?-
---
-Indeed... Though there's Lusamine-
---
Charlotte: But it couldn't have been over nothing..

Roberts: "...Um, Rouxls, buddy!"
Peridot: "Years of experience as a brilliant spy make such deductions a cakewalk!" :grin:
___

Star: (Circe?! But...she was one of the Servants who got killed by Isis...Oh my gosh, how is this possible?! Did...did she finally get resummoned?) -Actually Hopeful that that's the case, since Circe was one of her mentors-
___

-That's true, she can't really afford to be gone for more than a day...-
___

-Exactly, the question is why he got kicked out...-

...What is the matter, mine fellow Pirate?

---
---
---

---
---

---
---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "Oh, by the way, Mr. Rouxls! How is Lancer doing?"

Ah, the young lad is alright! He has madeth many friends, though he was going through a tough time concerningeth the loss of-

..Waite, that's right! Mine objective! I hath NOT time for formalities! I must conquere this islande and defeatest thou! Then, gifting her a succulent islande presetne, the beauteous Queen shall reward ME, by makingeth me her left-hand man!

Penny: "...I believe the correct terminology is right-hand man...'
___

-While it's still somewhat odd that there are active traps here when the majority of the basement seems abandoned, they likely can't answer any questions about that yet. Their main priority is navigating the place...-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, you can totally win this!"
___

-She was getting embarrassed as now she knows that she knew less about how Link dealt with the Divine Beasts than she realized-

...W-We've also seen him climb o-other giant mechs, and Link himself has claimed to be an e-e-expert climber so that proved his claim a-and... -Sighs- Oh forget it, let's just not w-worry about having anyone climb that giant centaur e-except as a very last resort...

___

Star: -Talking as herself rather than her knight action figure- "Wait, do any of the heroes know how to use the crystal?"
___

-It certainly sounds to be the case-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Years of experience as a brilliant spy make such deductions a cakewalk!" :grin:
___

Star: (Circe?! But...she was one of the Servants who got killed by Isis...Oh my gosh, how is this possible?! Did...did she finally get resummoned?) -Actually Hopeful that that's the case, since Circe was one of her mentors-
___

-That's true, she can't really afford to be gone for more than a day...-
___

-Exactly, the question is why he got kicked out...-

...What is the matter, mine fellow Pirate?
-Next she got asked what are her plans after enrolling, Anya forgot... Twilight thinks "In my case, I'll go to social meetings to discover the plans of the enemy's boss", Anya spews out "discover the boss's plans!", he's like "what she's saying?!"-

1656538172915.png

---
-She seems to be getting some materials...-
---
-And it ain't safe with the others right now...-
---
Charlotte: "..What made you get kicked out?"

Roberts: "I think you're diverting yourself a bit from the objective?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Next she got asked what are her plans after enrolling, Anya forgot... Twilight thinks "In my case, I'll go to social meetings to discover the plans of the enemy's boss", Anya spews out "discover the boss's plans!", he's like "what she's saying?!"-

View attachment 355737
---
-She seems to be getting some materials...-
---
-And it ain't safe with the others right now...-
---
Charlotte: "..What made you get kicked out?"

Roberts: "I think you're diverting yourself a bit from the objective?"
Peridot: "..." :facepalm:
___

Star: (Should I go to her? Maybe she'll still recognize me!)
___

-So yeah, perhaps she can stay at this island for most of the day, but after that sail straight back to the villa-
___

IT'S JUST LIKE I SAID, SALES [[went down the drain]] AND MY STATUS AS A [[BIG SHOT]] WAS NO MORE !!

...Erm, perhapseth? But what if this is an easier means to win Queen's favor???

Swatch: "Sir, you're disturbing the other customers. I'm going to have to ask you to either purchase something, or leave."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Come to think of it, has he ever fought without using explosives?)
___

Pearl: -Still doesn't get what the meals in the game are even for beyond that they help a player win-

-Garnet Meanwhile gets a card that gives her an extra roll of the dice-
-nope :V-

-but hey, he's been the champ for years so it's certainly working :V-
---
-of course the fusions gets two turns, one for each Gem :V-

Joe: "Still not done!" -inserts another Key- "Maagi Jiruma Magi Jinga!"

-From a large magic circle with a stylized M at the center, appeared one of the combined forms of the mecha from the Magirangers: The MagiDragon-

1656531832968.png
1656531832968.png

-Which flies and breathes fire-
---
-And she's too dumb to make a good plan-
---
-Until they feel the energy of two of the Emissaries approaching-
-Kanna would be mindblown if she was near... but she's not-
---
-or any plan at all :V-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, you've returned?"

---
---
---
---
---

Ah, the young lad is alright! He has madeth many friends, though he was going through a tough time concerningeth the loss of-

..Waite, that's right! Mine objective! I hath NOT time for formalities! I must conquere this islande and defeatest thou! Then, gifting her a succulent islande presetne, the beauteous Queen shall reward ME, by makingeth me her left-hand man!

___

-While it's still somewhat odd that there are active traps here when the majority of the basement seems abandoned, they likely can't answer any questions about that yet. Their main priority is navigating the place...-
___

___

-She was getting embarrassed as now she knows that she knew less about how Link dealt with the Divine Beasts than she realized-

...W-We've also seen him climb o-other giant mechs, and Link himself has claimed to be an e-e-expert climber so that proved his claim a-and... -Sighs- Oh forget it, let's just not w-worry about having anyone climb that giant centaur e-except as a very last resort...

___

Star: -Talking as herself rather than her knight action figure- "Wait, do any of the heroes know how to use the crystal?"
___

Sothis: "I don't mind playing games."
---
-and Byleth does just that-
---
Purah: "We could always just blow them up."

Zelda: ‼

Purah: "Without harming citizens, obviously."
---
Kanna: "Um......."
---
Weiss: "It just felt nice to be around him."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nope :V-

-but hey, he's been the champ for years so it's certainly working :V-
---
-of course the fusions gets two turns, one for each Gem :V-
(He mostly fights other ARMS fighters, right? I can't imagine any of them stay in the competition by being close-range fighters...)
___

-I didn't even think of that, but it makes the card even more appropriate- :V

Garnet: "That's one for Ruby and Sapphire."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

---
---
Illya: "...Ah, there's a skeleton with him!"
Rin: "Wait, that one gives mana like we do... Is that a Servant?"
Roberts: Crap, there's Chaldean Servants!
---
-So do the others as well...-
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Artoria: "We would need to evaquate other areas, as well..."
---
Illya: "...I don't know"
Abby: "That could be something to overcome!"
---
Rin: "...That's what tends to happen when you're with the person you love. Even if they caan be hardheaded..."
Peridot: "..." :facepalm:
___

Star: (Should I go to her? Maybe she'll still recognize me!)
___

-So yeah, perhaps she can stay at this island for most of the day, but after that sail straight back to the villa-
___

IT'S JUST LIKE I SAID, SALES [[went down the drain]] AND MY STATUS AS A [[BIG SHOT]] WAS NO MORE !!

...Erm, perhapseth? But what if this is an easier means to win Queen's favor???

Swatch: "Sir, you're disturbing the other customers. I'm going to have to ask you to either purchase something, or leave."
-'Loid' saves the situation saying that she has great curiosity on how and why the current headmaster has reached his position. Henderson thinks such way of thinking for her age is quite elegant-
---
-Nothing to lose from trying-
---
-Totally, that's her new plan!-
---
Charlotte: "Sales of what?"

Roberts: "Yes, what this gentleman just said... Just focus on Queen, please"
-Kanna would be mindblown if she was near... but she's not-
---
-or any plan at all :V-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, you've returned?"
-And he's not done yet-
---
-How is Viridi right now, watching their fun?-
---
Yukari: "What ocurred?"
Blue Emissary: "Our brother was murdered"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(He mostly fights other ARMS fighters, right? I can't imagine any of them stay in the competition by being close-range fighters...)
___

-I didn't even think of that, but it makes the card even more appropriate- :V

Garnet: "That's one for Ruby and Sapphire."
-so the explosives work in this scenarion-
---
Yang: -snickered at that-

-And he's not done yet-
---
-How is Viridi right now, watching their fun?-
---
Yukari: "What ocurred?"
Blue Emissary: "Our brother was murdered"
-NANI-
---
Viridi: 💢
---
Ingrid: "How come?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-'Loid' saves the situation saying that she has great curiosity on how and why the current headmaster has reached his position. Henderson thinks such way of thinking for her age is quite elegant-
---
-Nothing to lose from trying-
---
-Totally, that's her new plan!-
---
Charlotte: "Sales of what?"

Roberts: "Yes, what this gentleman just said... Just focus on Queen, please"
Peridot: "Nice save, Twilight!"
___

-Star decides to cautiously walk up to her, still trying to avoid drawing attention from anyone she doesn't know-

Star: "...Circe? Is...Is that really you?"

___

-As Koboli sends the fliers out for delivery-
___

SPAMTON BRAND PRODUCTS !! EVERYTHINF FROM DELUXE [[healing items]] TO RHE CLASSIC [[BIG SHOT BOWTIE]]] !! YOU NAME IT, WE HAD IT !! AND I STILL DO AT [[prices so low you'll]] !!

I technicallyesterh still am, but point takeneth! We shalt depart!

Swatch: -Sighs in relief- "Feel free to take a complimentary mint before your departure."

-so the explosives work in this scenarion-
---
Yang: -snickered at that-
(They're effective against his fellow ARMS fighters, but they might be a little less practical in a close-range fight like with Daisuke...That is unless Max cools keep his distance from him for most of the fight.)
___

Amethyst: "I still tend to forget that used to we know three different Rubys, now." :p

Garnet: "One of which is a talking wand.'

---
---

---
---
---
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
---
---
Rin: "...That's what tends to happen when you're with the person you love. Even if they caan be hardheaded..."
(...Wiat, that other pirate's a Servant?! That means of Drakkon's other minions could be here, too!)

... -Whispers to Roberts- This lot may actually be able to help us, we all wish to disposeth of Lord Drakkon, but Queen likelys monitors this entire manor! We must currently put on an act of being their foes, or Queen may immediately alerteth him of our treachery!

-Nome of Chaldea's members or friends could hear him, they could only tell that he was Whispering-

___

-They'd find another room containing two treasure chests-

-One contains more bugs, another contains only a single Dark Dollar-
___

What Digi said.
___

...S-So basically most of Hyrule?

Possibly excluding this Rito Village and Goron City, shold their respective Divine Beasts still be there to defend them.

___

Star: "Ooh, for an extra dramatic final battle!"

___

-Like Rin and Shirou in her timeline...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
---
---
(...Wiat, that other pirate's a Servant?! That means of Drakkon's other minions could be here, too!)

... -Whispers to Roberts- This lot may actually be able to help us, we all wish to disposeth of Lord Drakkon, but Queen likelys monitors this entire manor! We must currently put on an act of being their foes, or Queen may immediately alerteth him of our treachery!

-Nome of Chaldea's members or friends could hear him, they could only tell that he was Whispering-

___

___

What Digi said.
___

Possibly excluding this Rito Village and Goron City, shold their respective Divine Beasts still be there to defend them.

___

___

Sothis: "I wonder what they're saying..."
---
Byleth: "One each?"
---
Zelda: "Y-Yes I can!"
---
Zelda: "Let's keep the explosives as a last resort..."
---
Kanna: "Maybe it needs beare strength?"
---
Weiss: "Sounds like you know from experience..."

(They're effective against his fellow ARMS fighters, but they might be a little less practical in a close-range fight like with Daisuke...That is unless Max cools keep his distance from him for most of the fight.)
___

Amethyst: "I still tend to forget that used to we know three different Rubys, now." :p

Garnet: "One of which is a talking wand.'
-it'd be interesting to find out-
---
Yang: "I forget you're a fusion." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it'd be interesting to find out-
---
Yang: "I forget you're a fusion." :p
(But that depends on if they ever challenge each other. Heck, I don't even think they've met yet...)

-Daisuke was out of xommission for months due to Toffee...-
___

Garnet: "To be fair, we didn't tell Chaldea until much later after first meeting them."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-NANI-
---
Viridi: 💢
---
Ingrid: "How come?"
Joe: "This one too" -inserts Ranger Key- "Come forth, Karakuri Balls!"

-From the sky, two giant gachapon balls with the numbers "07" and "08" printed on each appeared and opened, the insides of both combining into a smaller mecha, the warrior Fuuraimaru of the Hurricanegers-

1656560229297.png

-Who immediately flies and starts throwing ninja stars at the DinoStegazord-
---
-Lobo backs down- :V
---
Red Emissary: "That mortal, he's closer to getting inside the Grid"
Peridot: "Nice save, Twilight!"
___

-Star decides to cautiously walk up to her, still trying to avoid drawing attention from anyone she doesn't know-

Star: "...Circe? Is...Is that really you?"

___

-As Koboli sends the fliers out for delivery-
___

SPAMTON BRAND PRODUCTS !! EVERYTHINF FROM DELUXE [[healing items]] TO RHE CLASSIC [[BIG SHOT BOWTIE]]] !! YOU NAME IT, WE HAD IT !! AND I STILL DO AT [[prices so low you'll]] !!

I technicallyesterh still am, but point takeneth! We shalt depart!

Swatch: -Sighs in relief- "Feel free to take a complimentary mint before your departure."
-Henderson asks her if she knows the headmaster's name, she doesn't, but luckily Twilight remembered he's named Benedict Ivan Goodfellow and she had read his mind in that moment, so she says it. She then got asked how she plans to reach the same level as the headmaster, she says she'll survive in the jungle without any provisions, and will get any proof to unmask the boss-

-Twilight knows that dialogue is from yhe Spy Wars episode from last night-

1656559226884.png

---
Circe: "...Hm?"
---
Aya: "And there they go..." -looking at her surroundings in curiosity-
---
Charlotte: "But there had to be something that broke the camel's back!" Modern lingo is weird.

Roberts: "Ah, thanks" -took one- ...Wait, can I digest this?

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
Roberts: -Whispers back- "You're right, I hope we can get them to listen to us when the time comes..."

Rin: "Whoever they are, they'll take a beating if they get in the way..."
---
Marvelous: "Fine by me" -he went to the one with the bugs- "..."
---
Tamamo: "Then show 'em~!"
---
Tamamo: "The kingdom has already seen enough catastrophes as it is..."
---
Illya: "And... Friendship?"
---
Rin: "...I-I may do..." -a little red, but it's clear that yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Henderson asks her if she knows the headmaster's name, she doesn't, but luckily Twilight remembered he's named Benedict Ivan Goodfellow and she had read his mind in that moment, so she says it. She then got asked how she plans to reach the same level as the headmaster, she says she'll survive in the jungle without any provisions, and will get any proof to unmask the boss-

-Twilight knows that dialogue is from yhe Spy Wars episode from last night-

View attachment 355755
---
Circe: "...Hm?"
---
Aya: "And there they go..." -looking at her surroundings in curiosity-
---
Charlotte: "But there had to be something that broke the camel's back!" Modern lingo is weird.

Roberts: "Ah, thanks" -took one- ...Wait, can I digest this?
Peridot: "...How can they possibly salvage that answer?'
___

Star: -GASP- "It really is you! Do you...do you recognize me at all...?"

-Circe wasn't even talking to Star, was she?-
___

-It's a tall tower room that seems to be mostly dedicated to the post service and living quarters for members of Rito authority-
___

-And yet she still uses some of said lingo- :V

-Spamtom's glasses suddenly became filled with television static, and his expression suddenly turned somber and despondent as he surprisingly his Electronic Speech Impediment disappeared entirely-

...I-I can't say...

-It's worth a shot, at least?-

---
---
---
---
---
Roberts: -Whispers back- "You're right, I hope we can get them to listen to us when the time comes..."

---
---
---
---
---
Umm, y-yes, we art verily thine mortal enemies! And now, thou shalt meet the form of thou destroyere!

-The sides on his boat fall apart, revealing it have been hiding a blue tank with green treads floating in the acid, with a pink and black lawr cannon mounted on top-

...Whatevereth this thing is!!!

Ralsei: "Th...This again?"
___

-Not like Byleth's find is much better with only one dollar- :V

-This entire basement is seeming totally abandoned...-
___

-Does Zelda improve at the game, motivated by her friends' cheers?-
___

I-In that case, that covers the plan to defeat Koragg...Which leaves Drakkon himself.
___

Star: "Both totally work!"
___

-Has she told Weiss about Shirou before?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...How can they possibly salvage that answer?'
___

Star: -GASP- "It really is you! Do you...do you recognize me at all...?"

-Circe wasn't even talking to Star, was she?-
___

-It's a tall tower room that seems to be mostly dedicated to the post service and living quarters for members of Rito authority-
___

-And yet she still uses some of said lingo- :V

-Spamtom's glasses suddenly became filled with television static, and his expression suddenly turned somber and despondent as he surprisingly his Electronic Speech Impediment disappeared entirely-

...I-I can't say...

-It's worth a shot, at least?-
-Henderson thinks "such determination, I understimated this child!", Malcolm says she doesn't has to put that much effort-

1656565596954.png

---
Circe: "...How is it that you're here?"

-She was, surprisingly enough-
---
Aya: Of course, but I didn't think it'd be living quarters too...
---
Charlotte: "...Why not?"

-On the least, he believes...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(But that depends on if they ever challenge each other. Heck, I don't even think they've met yet...)

-Daisuke was out of xommission for months due to Toffee...-
___

Garnet: "To be fair, we didn't tell Chaldea until much later after first meeting them."
-so yeah, they never met-
---
Yang: "Yeah, that's fair."

-playing board games-

Joe: "This one too" -inserts Ranger Key- "Come forth, Karakuri Balls!"

-From the sky, two giant gachapon balls with the numbers "07" and "08" printed on each appeared and opened, the insides of both combining into a smaller mecha, the warrior Fuuraimaru of the Hurricanegers-

1656560229297.png
1656560229297.png

-Who immediately flies and starts throwing ninja stars at the DinoStegazord-
---
-Lobo backs down- :V
---
Red Emissary: "That mortal, he's closer to getting inside the Grid"
-White Ranger defeated?-
---
-Whiskers doesn't :V-
---
Ingrid: "How long until he breaks through?"

---
---
---
---
---
Umm, y-yes, we art verily thine mortal enemies! And now, thou shalt meet the form of thou destroyere!

-The sides on his boat fall apart, revealing it have been hiding a blue tank with green treads floating in the acid, with a pink and black lawr cannon mounted on top-

...Whatevereth this thing is!!!

Ralsei: "Th...This again?"
___

-Not like Byleth's find is much better with only one dollar- :V

-This entire basement is seeming totally abandoned...-
___

-Does Zelda improve at the game, motivated by her friends' cheers?-
___

I-In that case, that covers the plan to defeat Koragg...Which leaves Drakkon himself.
___

Star: "Both totally work!"
___

-Has she told Weiss about Shirou before?-
Weiss: "That doesn't look good..."
---
Byleth: "There's nothing good here..."
---
-YES, SHE TRIED HER BEST-
--
Sooga: "I'll handle him."
---