• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: :laugh:
___

-Star would soon see Greece?-
___

-So she heads upstairs?-
___

FRIENSS [[abandoned you for the slime you]] ARE ??

SALES GONE DOWN THE [[drain]][[drain]] ??

LIVING IN A FREAKING GARBAGE CAN ??

CALL A [[publisher]] CAUSE THAT'S MY [[autobiography]] !!

-Maybe just one of his other stages?-
-He gets to the family and bows down accepting defeat, Twilight thinks "ah, the housemaster", he tells them they gained the right to be interviewed, Twilight relieved they managed to perform the tests well-

1656189165122.png

-He tells them that due to what just happened, the interviews will be delayed by an hour, so they can use that time to go change clothes. 'Loid' tells Henderson that ain't necessary, as they previewed this coming and had yet another change of clothes ready-

1656190092635.png

-Henderson thinks "This is not just elegance, this is scary even!"-
---
-You bet that she does-
---
-That's what she does-
---
Charlotte: "...Maybe not to that extreme"

-Actually I think I got an idea...-
-But one that can mix that in-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He gets to the family and bows down accepting defeat, Twilight thinks "ah, the housemaster", he tells them they gained the right ti be interviewed, Twilight relieved they managed to perform the tests well-

View attachment 355440

-He tells them that due to what just happened, the interviews will be delayed by an hour, so they can use that time to go change clothes. 'Loid' tells Henderson that ain't necessary, as they previewed this coming and had yet another change of clothes ready-

View attachment 355441

-Henderson thinks "This is not just elegance, this is scary even!"-
---
-You bet that she does-
---
-That's what she does-
---
Charlotte: "...Maybe not to that extreme"

-Actually I think I got an idea...-
-But one that can mix that in-
Peridot: "Considering what they're all capable of, he has good reason to be afraid." :p
___

Star: "...Huh? Where am I? It felt like I literally just fell asleep a few minutes ago, and now I'm not even on the ship! And why does this place look so much like...Ancient Greece?"
___

-She'd see this Rito sorting through letters-

1656191677534.png
___

I USED TO LIVE IN A [[suite]] AS A MEMBER OF THAT [[tyrant's]] COURT !! NOW I LIVE IN A [[literal dump]] !!

-Rouxls Kaard is a Darkner himself, so his appearance remains the same-

-What's your idea?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "...Y-Yikes, I had no idea..."

I don't think most of Chaldea dis...
___

Steven: "Oh, then you might be great at this one!"

-Only problem is Citchen Calamity's rules are never fully explained as it's mostly just used for an episode opener, so I guess I can say I mainly plays like a food-themed Monopoly- :V
Rook: "It happened so long ago we were able to move on."

D.D.: "Getting to save other dimensions from that same fate also helps."

Rook: "That's true."
---
-sounds good to me- :V

-But Joe managed to finally place a Key to use its Greater Power!-

SHIIIINKENGEEEEER!!!

-GaoLion at that moment was infused with the power of the Origami from the Shinkenger team, separating to become armor for the GokaiOh-

1656180749588.png
1656180749588.png

Joe: "ShinkenGokaiOh!"
---
-I KNOW, Viridi's blood boils tho-
---
-No doubt, not only possessing those devices mean he had to steal and defat many teams, having that many sources to access the Morphin Grid and using them at once is potentially catastrophic-
-and then?-
---
-OH TOTALLY-
---
-the warnings were valid-

Illya: "Then let's proceed!"

Luka: "Let's check it out" :p
---
-So who first?-
---
Blitzwing: "The guy's several times bigger than me! ...I still can throw some bombs on his face though" :V

Kimberly: "That'd be helpful while I'm in the Gravezord"
---
-Illya's magical girl casted a barrier!-
---
Why did Weiss told herself she was fine? :V
-The group is back on the main path of the acid lake, now-

Hacker: "Only one way to find out..."

-Therw's an empty display stand in front of the wall...Which seems to serve as a disguise for a hidden switch. If activated, it opens a secret passageway on the opposite wall-
___

-Lapis gives it a try-
___

Exactly two of the mecha I had in mind!

What are the current statuses of each of these "Divine Beasts"?
___

-Is it able to defend the heroes?-
___

-It might be a further sign that she's really trying to stay composed and does need to talk- :V
-on to find Queen!-

Byleth: -looking around the stand-
---
-is it fun?-
---
Phosphy: "You can also fly~" :3

Purah: "Looking at my Slate, only Vah Naboris is down. No one's piloting Vah Ruta so this tells me the invaders haven't reached it yet. And let's just say the other two are a reason why we shouldn't worry about losing Rito Village and Goron City... for now."
---
-IT MIGHT?!-
---
-I goofed but I'm rolling with it because I like KoP's response :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rook: "...Actually more like 19 years ago."
---
-poor her :V-
...Huh, I was way off.

-She mostly guessed based on what she's heard about Ingrid and Yukari having been around for centuries-

___

-Houses are replaced with plates and bowls, while locations are represented by different foods instead of property names-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The group is back on the main path of the acid lake, now-

Hacker: "Only one way to find out..."

-Therw's an empty display stand in front of the wall...Which seems to serve as a disguise for a hidden switch. If activated, it opens a secret passageway on the opposite wall-
___

-Lapis gives it a try-
___

Exactly two of the mecha I had in mind!

What are the current statuses of each of these "Divine Beasts"?
___

-Is it able to defend the heroes?-
___

-It might be a further sign that she's really trying to stay composed and does need to talk- :V
-on to find Queen!-

---
-is it fun?-
---

Purah: "Looking at my Slate, only Vah Naboris is down. No one's piloting Vah Ruta so this tells me the invaders haven't reached it yet. And let's just say the other two are a reason why we shouldn't worry about losing Rito Village and Goron City... for now."
---
-IT MIGHT?!-
---
-Yeah, that's the intention!-

-Luka outright pressed it- :V
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Blitzwing: "It's how I'm getting said bombs to blow on his face" :p

Medea: "Can that Vah Naboris be recovered and repaired in a relatively short time?"
---
-Yes... FOR NOW-

Abby: "Kaboom! Pew pew!"
---
Rin: ...Weiss, did you hear me?
Peridot: "Considering what they're all capable of, he has good reason to be afraid." :p
___

Star: "...Huh? Where am I? It felt like I literally just fell asleep a few minutes ago, and now I'm not even on the ship! And why does this place look so much like...Ancient Greece?"
___

-She'd see this Rito sorting through letters-

___

I USED TO LIVE IN A [[suite]] AS A MEMBER OF THAT [[tyrant's]] COURT !! NOW I LIVE IN A [[literal dump]] !!

-Rouxls Kaard is a Darkner himself, so his appearance remains the same-

-What's your idea?-
-Peridot is confident they'll pass the interview swimmingly despite the fact that there has to be shenanigans-

-Really having no idea what's coming-
---
-What if... It's because it is...?!-
---
Aya: "Excuse me?"
---
Charlotte: "I see..." His mannerisms are so strange.

-See, when Roberts was introduced in FGO he was a NPC, not a playable character, but one that for the reasons of the event he was in, still was fought and got represented as a large ghost enemy, which look like floating skeletons with no legs-
-Basically reference that and pull a Brook from One Piece and make him a skeleton with his stage 3 outfit-

1656203988428.png

-and then?-
---
-OH TOTALLY-
---
-the warnings were valid-
-He goes to attack the Dragozord with the sword-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
-Indeed, they must tell of this to their creators before it's too late-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Peridot is confident they'll pass the interview swimmingly despite the fact that there has to be shenanigans-

-Really having no idea what's coming-
---
-What if... It's because it is...?!-
---
Aya: "Excuse me?"
---
Charlotte: "I see..." His mannerisms are so strange.

-See, when Roberts was introduced in FGO he was a NPC, not a playable character, but one that for the reasons of the event he was in, still was fought and got represented as a large ghost enemy, which look like floating skeletons with no legs-
-Basically reference that and pull a Brook from One Piece and make him a skeleton with his stage 3 outfit-

View attachment 355469
Peridot: "They'll pass the interview for this hack of an academy no problem!"

-How bad will the interview actually go?- :V
___

Star: "...Holy crud, am I actually in Ancient Greece?! Hold on hold on hold on, how did I even get here...?"
___

???: "Hm? Ah, greetings. Do you need some mail or a packages delivered?"
___

-That's an understatement- :V

...Sir Roberts? Not to alarmeth you, but you appear to have spontaneouslyesteth losteth all of your flesh and internal organs!

-on to find Queen!-

---
-is it fun?-
---

---
-IT MIGHT?!-
---

---
-What Uni asked-
---

Medea: "Can that Vah Naboris be recovered and repaired in a relatively short time?"
---
-Yes... FOR NOW-

---
-Kris and Ralsei's boat remains in the back, and the two seemed to be conversing-

-The secret passageway is opened!-
___

Lapis: "Hey, this is actually fun!"
___

And can Vah Ruta still be safely reached?
___

Star: "Nice thinking, Illya! Okay, this buys us some time to figure our how to counter that bazooka.."
___

-Weiss realizes she just called Rin by her own name?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Huh, I was way off.

-She mostly guessed based on what she's heard about Ingrid and Yukari having been around for centuries-

___

-Houses are replaced with plates and bowls, while locations are represented by different foods instead of property names-
Rook: "We're... relatively recent friends of Ingrid."

D.D.: "But the great Daisuke left such a good first impression on her she wanted us as lifelong partners!"

Rook: "If by 'good' you mean embarassing yourself because you couldn't talk to a girl, then yes, it was a good one." :smirk:

D.D.: "THEY DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" :glare:
---
Yang: "Now I want chicken wings..."

-He goes to attack the Dragozord with the sword-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
-Indeed, they must tell of this to their creators before it's too late-
-OH DAMN-

-does it work?-
---
Viridi: WHY IS SHE WITH HIM?!
---
-oh absolutely-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-What Uni asked-
---

---
-Yes... FOR NOW-

---
-Kris and Ralsei's boat remains in the back, and the two seemed to be conversing-

___

___

___

Star: "Nice thinking, Illya! Okay, this buys us some time to figure our how to counter that bazooka.."
___

-how cute of the two-

Byleth: -casting a small fireball on her palm to act as a torch- "Let us move forward."
---
Zelda: "It is?"
---
Riju: "Nothing in Hyrule could properly lift Naboris back up. If you people have something that could work, go ahead."

Sidon: "We'll likely need stealth to approach Vah Ruta undetected."
---
Kanna: "How do we do it?"
---
Weiss: -yes, but decided to ignore it for now :V- I heard you loud and clear, Rin.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "They'll pass the interview for this hack of an academy no problem!"

-How bad will the interview actually go?- :V
___

Star: "...Holy crud, am I actually in Ancient Greece?! Hold on hold on hold on, how did I even get here...?"
___

???: "Hm? Ah, greetings. Do you need some mail or a packages delivered?"
___

-That's an understatement- :V

...Sir Roberts? Not to alarmeth you, but you appear to have spontaneouslyesteth losteth all of your flesh and internal organs!
-She'll see- V: -Right now another family was interviewed, besides Henderson there's other two teachers, and one of them is berating a the kid a bit saying "really? You aspire to enter Eden and didn't know that?!" and the kid came out crying while his father told him "waht kind of answer was that?". Twilight thinks, in his decade as a spy he's infiltrated terrorist organization, and even stopped a bomb from being launched at one second before it went off... And only now he feels nervous, given he must depend on others. Anya who read his thoughts, didn't take that well. Then they're called-

1656208571458.png

---
-She sees lots of people around, of course...-
---
Aya: "The latter in a way...W
---
Charlotte: "Anything else to share?"

Roberts: -Looks down at himself- "..."
-OH DAMN-

-does it work?-
---
Viridi: WHY IS SHE WITH HIM?!
---
-oh absolutely-
-The Dragozord shrieked, habing been struck-
---
-She wants to ruin their day!-
---
Blue Emissary: "Those two and Zordon were completely right, that mortal fully intends and could do potential damage to the Grid"

Yellow Emissary: "We must tell the Masters before it's too late"

Red Emissary: "I agree with you, my brothers"

___

___

___

___

-how cute of the two-

Byleth: -casting a small fireball on her palm to act as a torch- "Let us move forward."
---
---
Riju: "Nothing in Hyrule could properly lift Naboris back up. If you people have something that could work, go ahead."

---
---
Weiss: -yes, but decided to ignore it for now :V- I heard you loud and clear, Rin.
Hayate: What you think they talk about?
Fate: Wouldn't it be rude to ask?
Nanoha: Yes, you just don't do that.

Marvelous: "After you"
---
Tamamo: "It wouldn't be included if it didn't~"
---
Kimberly: "I could try to get my Gravezord, but I'd need to cover from attacks from Drakkon's army as the territory is occupied..."

-Then however, one Yiga clan member approached Sooga to whisper to his ear that, according to informants, a mechanical giant is fighting another by Gerudo Desert-
-AKA the GokaiOh and DinoStegazord fight above-
---
Illya: "Maybe we steal it?"
---
Rin: Come on, we really need to talk...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She'll see- V: -Right now another family was interviewed, besides Henderson there's other two teachers, and one of them is berating a the kid a bit saying "really? You aspire to enter Eden and didn't know that?!" and the kid came out crying while his father told him "waht kind of answer was that?". Twilight thinks, in his decade as a spy he's infiltrated terrorist organization, and even stopped a bomb from being launched at one second before it went off... And only now he feels nervous, given he must depend on others. Anya who read his thoughts, didn't take that well. Then they're called-

View attachment 355472
---
-She sees lots of people around, of course...-
---
Aya: "The latter in a way...W
---
Charlotte: "Anything else to share?"

Roberts: -Looks down at himself- "..."
Peridot: "...This doesn't bode well..."
___

Star: "..." (Should I say hello, or just hide?)
___

Unfinished?
___

I HAVE MORE [[information]] FIR A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF [[kromer,]]

-He's turned into one of those undead skeleton pirates?!'

Rook: "We're... relatively recent friends of Ingrid."

D.D.: "But the great Daisuke left such a good first impression on her she wanted us as lifelong partners!"

Rook: "If by 'good' you mean embarassing yourself because you couldn't talk to a girl, then yes, it was a good one." :smirk:

D.D.: "THEY DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" :glare:
---
Yang: "Now I want chicken wings..."
Marco: "I feel your pain." -Not even said as a joke-
___

Steven: "I'm kinda hungry for pizza..."

Amethyst: "Ooh, that sounds good!"

-how cute of the two-

---
---

---
---

---
---
Kimberly: "I could try to get my Gravezord, but I'd need to cover from attacks from Drakkon's army as the territory is occupied..."

-Then however, one Yiga clan member approached Sooga to whisper to his ear that, according to informants, a mechanical giant is fighting another by Gerudo Desert-
---
---
-I'm not sure if to write their dialogue or not if none of the other characters can hear them- :V

-It leads to a secret room, which looks like the rest of the mansion...until they get to another door that leads to a huge staircase, shrouded in darkness-
___

Lapis: "It's challenging, but it's not that different from fighting with water constructs. Well, the motions aren't, anyway."
___

Perhaps the Yiga could assist with that as well?

..Sooga? I-Is everything alright?

___

Star: "Can anyone sneak up on that evil bunny?"
___

-And the foxes aren't here, so now would be a good time for these two to discuss-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Dragozord shrieked, habing been struck-
---
-She wants to ruin their day!-
---
Blue Emissary: "Those two and Zordon were completely right, that mortal fully intends and could do potential damage to the Grid"

Yellow Emissary: "We must tell the Masters before it's too late"

Red Emissary: "I agree with you, my brothers"
-OH DAMN-
---
-ABSOLUTELY but how?-
---
-so they do that?-

Marco: "I feel your pain." -Not even said as a joke-
___

Steven: "I'm kinda hungry for pizza..."

Amethyst: "Ooh, that sounds good!"
D.D.: "You're a good one, kid."
---
Yang: "I meant in the game, but I guess getting wings for real is nice too." :p

---
---

---
---
-I'm not sure if to write their dialogue or not if none of the other characters can hear them- :V

-It leads to a secret room, which looks like the rest of the mansion...until they get to another door that leads to a huge staircase, shrouded in darkness-
___

Lapis: "It's challenging, but it's not that different from fighting with water constructs. Well, the motions aren't, anyway."
___

___

___

-And the foxes aren't here, so now would be a good time for these two to discuss-
-either way it's probably just friendly stuff-

Byleth: -once again goes first-
---
Zelda: "How I want to try?"
---
Sooga: -looking towards Castle Town- "I have received intel that there is a fight between large mechanical beings near Castle Town."
---
Kanna: "I'm a bear so stealth isn't gonna work for me... but I could distract!"
---
Weiss: ...We do?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...This doesn't bode well..."
___

Star: "..." (Should I say hello, or just hide?)
___

Unfinished?
___

I HAVE MORE [[information]] FIR A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF [[kromer,]]

-He's turned into one of those undead skeleton pirates?!'
-Still, Twilight is determined for the Forger family to come victorious, as they get inside-
---
-...She would stick like a sore thumb either way-
---
-Nope, just typed a W by accident LOL-
---
Charlotte: Did I get some currency before?

Roberts: "..............................................How am I moving?! ...Oh, I still have my hair, somehow"
-OH DAMN-
---
-ABSOLUTELY but how?-
---
-so they do that?-
-But the White Ranger isn't ready to give up, forming the DinoStegazord once again-
---
-She can't just send her soldiers, right?-
---
-They would... BUT-

___

___

___

___

---
---
Sooga: -looking towards Castle Town- "I have received intel that there is a fight between large mechanical beings near Castle Town."
---
---
-What Uni said, yeah-

Don: "Are we really doing this?"
Gai: "Maybe there's villainous stuff there!"
---
Tamamo: "But things will get tougher, so look out!"
---
EMIYA: "That's probably not a good sign"
Artoria: "Do we know what they look like?"
---
Abby: -As her bear- "Me too!"
Illya: "I could try to sneak..."
---
Rin: "Yes, you clearly looked melancholic"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Still, Twilight is determined for the Forger family to come victorious, as they get inside-
---
-...She would stick like a sore thumb either way-
---
-Nope, just typed a W by accident LOL-
---
Charlotte: Did I get some currency before?

Roberts: "..............................................How am I moving?! ...Oh, I still have my hair, somehow"
-Peridot trying to be not worried-
___

Star: (What was the fashion style like here again? Maybe I could find a disguise or use my wand to make one...)
___

-Ah LOL-

???: "Well, you've come to the right place. What is it you need sent?'
___

-Susie and/or Ralsei may have given her some Dark Dollars as thanks for freeing the former- :p

Skeleton Lightners exist, so your fortunate survival pales in comparisoneth to the fact that you yourself have becometh one!

...Wiate a moment, that must he it! This is a result of you enteringwth the Dark World!

---
---
---
---
-What Uni said, yeah-

---
---
---
---
-For the most part, as Ralsei is reflecting on how he used to have zedo friends-

Ralsei: "Kris...hey, Kris. I'm glad we're getting to make so many new friends today. There people all seem so kind. But is it strange to say I wouldn't mind spending time alone with you again?"

Kris: "I kinda feel the same."

Ralsei: "I'm happy hearing you say that Kris...When we first met, I...I was so nervous about first impressions. I even hid my face so no one woild.see that..."How do I even be a friend?" is what I wondered..."

-The basement stairwell proves to be extremely dark, with only the stairs themselves being illuminated so far. It's hard to tell if the walls are entirely painted pitch-black, or if most of the basement itself, or at least what they can yet see of it, is just a deep, dark void-
___

Lapis: "Judging by how the last few sports games went, I'm not surprised..."

-She'd soon pass the Ziimote to either Tamamo or Zelda-
___

Wh-Wh-What King Artoria asked...?
___

Star: "And in that case, I can try to defend any of you that need it the most!"
___

-Ans the fact that her mood changed when telling the foxes how love can make one feel unsure of themselves means she's likely speaking from experience...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No wonder Star and Lily have so much trouble talking to Marco, now- :V
___

-Nora sees the game board and gets hungry just by looking at it?- :V
-that is totally the reason why :V-
---
-she's not here :V-

-But the White Ranger isn't ready to give up, forming the DinoStegazord once again-
---
-She can't just send her soldiers, right?-
---
-They would... BUT-
-OH DAMN-
---
-Pit would know she did it...-
---
-YES?-

-What Uni said, yeah-

---
---
---
---
-For the most part, as Ralsei is reflecting on how he used to have zedo friends-

Ralsei: "Kris...hey, Kris. I'm glad we're getting to make so many new friends today. There people all seem so kind. But is it strange to say I wouldn't mind spending time alone with you again?"

Ralsei: "I'm happy hearing you say that Kris...When we first met, I...I was so nervous about first impressions. I even hid my face so no one woild.see that..."How do I even be a friend?" is what I wondered..."

-The basement stairwell proves to be extremely dark, with only the stairs themselves being illuminated so far. It's hard to tell if the walls are entirely painted pitch-black, or if most of the basement itself, or at least what they can yet see of it, is just a deep, dark void-
___

___

___

___

-Ans the fact that her mood changed when telling the foxes how love can make one feel unsure of themselves means she's likely speaking from experience...-
-awwwwwwwwww-

Byleth: "I hope you all have a torch of some kind. This is very dark down her."
---
Zelda: :b:
---
-a short description is given by the footsoldier who informed Sooga-
---
Kanna: "Sounds like we have a plan!"
---
Weiss: "Rin..." -trying to stay composed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Peridot trying to be not worried-
___

Star: (What was the fashion style like here again? Maybe I could find a disguise or use my wand to make one...)
___

-Ah LOL-

???: "Well, you've come to the right place. What is it you need sent?'
___

-Susie and/or Ralsei may have given her some Dark Dollars as thanks for freeing the former- :p

Skeleton Lightners exist, so your fortunate survival pales in comparisoneth to the fact that you yourself have becometh one!

...Wiate a moment, that must he it! This is a result of you enteringwth the Dark World!
-The interview shall start with a few questions to the parents-

1656264437971.png

-Besides Henderson, the other older man is Housemaster Malcolm. A bit conservative, but well-mannered and comprehensive, the students being fond of him. Twilight is confident they'll get through him. He's direct though, starting with asking about how he and Yor met, being informed it's his second marriage. 'Loid' explains that they met in the same clothes shop where the Eden uniforms are made and got charmed by her beauty. He follows saying was worried about ever being in a new relationship due to his daughter, but as they got to know each other, he knew she was the one-

-Yor blushed as he said she's very kind and cares about the family. She then got asked how she felt, and she said that 'Loid' is a wonderful man that really cares about her and Anya. Malcolm is convinced and congratulates them-

-So far so good-
---
-White robes and armor pieces it seems-
---
Aya: "I'm going to set a clinic so I though about promoting it with fliers" ...Actually, maybe I should learn about the biology of other races. Hylians are just humans with pointy ears, but others like the Rito are different...
---
Charlotte: -Checks "I got some... This is the currency you mean, right?"

Roberts: "Does this happen to everyone?"
-OH DAMN-
---
-Pit would know she did it...-
---
-YES?-
-And he's shooting beams, but the GokaiOh is protected by the armor-
---
-But not the why would she do it-
---
-...Then Drakkon stands up-

-And seemingly starts looking at their direction, which should be impossible-

___

___

___

___

-awwwwwwwwww-

---
---
---
---
-How cute-

Gai: "I'm sure our suits will allow us to look well enough!"
---
Tamamo: "Oh, thank you~" -takes them then-
---
Medusa: "That sounds like the robot of the space pirates..."
Kimberly: "I thought they went to a different world!"
---
Illya: "Then let's show them!"
Abby: -As the vampire- "Oh I got many more minions!"
---
Rin: "You know you can tell me anything..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The interview shall start with a few questions to the parents-

View attachment 355517

-Besides Henderson, the other older man is Housemanter Malcolm. A bit conservative, but well-mannered and comprehensive, the students being fond of him. Twilight is confident they'll get through him. He's direct though, starting with asking about how he and Yor met, being informed it's his second marriage. 'Loid' explains that they met in the same clothes shop where the Eden uniforms are made and got charmed by her beauty. He follows saying was worried about ever being in a new relationship due to his daughter, but as they got to know each other, he knew she was the one-

-Yor blushed as he said she's very kind and cares about the family. She then got asked how she felt, and she said that 'Loid' is a wonderful man that really cares about her and Anya. Malcolm is convinced and congratulates them-

-So far so good-
---
-White robes and armor pieces it seems-
---
Aya: "I'm going to set a clinic so I though about promoting it with fliers" ...Actually, maybe I should learn about the biology of other races. Hylians are just humans with pointy ears, but others like the Rito are different...
---
Charlotte: -Checks "I got some... This is the currency you mean, right?"

Roberts: "Does this happen to everyone?"
Peridot: "No issues so far..."
___

Star: (That it? Well, that's totally plain, but if I need to blend in...) -Tries to use her wand to conjure up such an outfit-
___

???: "Really? There aren't thag many clinics or hospitals in this region, so this is quite good news to hear."

-She won't be able to reliably provide any medical aid to non-Hylians in this world if she doesn't...-
___

YOU'VE GOT [[kromer]] ?!

-It has to be if he recognizes the currency...Even if he insists on calling it "kromer" for some reason-

Turningeth into a skeleton? No. Thine appearance and magic abilities changing? Yes!

-awwwwwwwwww-

---
---
---
---
-How cute-

---
---
---
---
Ralsei: All I have to do is be nice, is what I thought. But I'm starting to realize..
being friends is about more than that, isn't it?

Susie...sometimes, she isn't nice at all! She can selfish, rude, sarcastic. But...isn't it wonderful that she's just...her? Is what I stated thinking today...

And of course, Kris, it's nice that...You're you."

Kris: "...It's nice that Ralsei is Ralsei."

-They would see reach the basement itself. It was dark and dreary, and the floor seemed to be made up of dirt-
___

-How does Tamamo do?-
___

...Oh God...O-O-Okay, it's not impossible that the S-Space Pirates have returned to try and invade this world, b-but they alsl haven't been an active threat since Toffee was killed, a-a-and I doubt they want to get involved with any more of th-the mess he's caused...

This technology, what was it like?
___

Star: "We're not going to let you continue your tyrannical reign!" -Shield raised-
___

-She doesn't have to try and act composed, something's clearly weighing on her, and if there's anyone she can tall to about it, it's definitely Rin...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Love Live: -Announces an official fantasy AU anime of the second generation today-

Me able to introduce their version of the characters here:

1656277691879.png

Peridot: "No issues so far..."
___

Star: (That it? Well, that's totally plain, but if I need to blend in...) -Tries to use her wand to conjure up such an outfit-
___

???: "Really? There aren't thag many clinics or hospitals in this region, so this is quite good news to hear."

-She won't be able to reliably provide any medical aid to non-Hylians in this world if she doesn't...-
___

YOU'VE GOT [[kromer]] ?!

-It has to be if he recognizes the currency...Even if he insists on calling it "kromer" for some reason-

Turningeth into a skeleton? No. Thine appearance and magic abilities changing? Yes!
-But then the other housemaster in a more rude tone asked why would she marry a man like that. Henderson told him to behave. The chubby man in the middle is Housemaster Swan, who got to be housemaster via nepotism; arrogant, greedy and rude, his wife even divorced him last month and took custody of their daughter. Twilight can tell he's clearly jealous of other families, having managed to listen to previous interviews. So better not provoque him...-

-Peridot is WORRIED-
---
-Even her hair in a bun because why not-
---
Aya: "That's right, I'm opening in some weeks" Could I ask the Princess Zelda from Chaldea? Hmm... Though the Rito with us is even more bird-like, guess they evolved different in her timeline...
---
Charlotte: "....Yes"

Roberts: "I hope not too drastically in the latter, at least..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Love Live: -Announces an official fantasy AU anime of the second generation today-

Me able to introduce their version of the characters here:

View attachment 355531

-But then the other housemaster in a more rude tone asked why would she marry a man like that. Henderson told him to behave. The chubby man in the middle is Housemaster Swan, who got to be housemaster via nepotism; arrogant, greedy and rude, his wife even divorced him last month and took custody of their daughter. Twilight can tell he's clearly jealous of other families, having managed to listen to previous interviews. So better not provoque him...-

-Peridot is WORRIED-
---
-Even her hair in a bun because why not-
---
Aya: "That's right, I'm opening in some weeks" Could I ask the Princess Zelda from Chaldea? Hmm... Though the Rito with us is even more bird-like, guess they evolved different in her timeline...
---
Charlotte: "....Yes"

Roberts: "I hope not too drastically in the latter, at least..."
Now I'm curious how they'll show up here. :p

Peridot: "...This self-centered clod is going to ruin everything!"
___

-Identical to how she styles her hair for formal royal events like her Song Day-

-Besides that, she also trades her boots for sandals, and adds an armored shoulder pad on her right arm to complete the look-

Star: "Yeah, Star, now you're getting with the times! Or, actually just the past...time. Still a time period, so it still counts!"
___

-She'd very confused to learn that specifically, the Rito evolved from the Zora in this timeline- :V
___

ILL SHARE [[valuable information]] ABOUT QUEEN AND HER PLANS FOR A [[generis donation]]

-Considering that Spamton talks like a broken speech device in the dialect of a used car salesman, the fact that he's also consistently mispronouncing a select few words is probably the least surprising thing about him at this point- :V

The onlyeth way find out is to test thine abilities! Although, we aren't in a battle at the momen, ans I'd rather we not get on Quuen's bad side by fightingeth her minions, so that may proverh difficult...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It may also just be due to their shared crush on him regardless- :V
___

-Fair enough- :V

-But anyway, they still try to finish the round before getting any actual food-
-definitely lol :v-
---
-Yang playing along, probably-

-And he's shooting beams, but the GokaiOh is protected by the armor-
---
-But not the why would she do it-
---
-...Then Drakkon stands up-

-And seemingly starts looking at their direction, which should be impossible-
-good for the mech!-
---
-still, she doesn't want to get on Pale Tuna's bad side-
---
-THAT'S CONCERNING-

-How cute-

---
---
---
---
Ralsei: All I have to do is be nice, is what I thought. But I'm starting to realize..

Susie...sometimes, she isn't nice at all! She can selfish, rude, sarcastic. But...isn't it wonderful that she's just...her? Is what I stated thinking today...

-They would see reach the basement itself. It was dark and dreary, and the floor seemed to be made up of dirt-
___

-How does Tamamo do?-
___

...Oh God...O-O-Okay, it's not impossible that the S-Space Pirates have returned to try and invade this world, b-but they alsl haven't been an active threat since Toffee was killed, a-a-and I doubt they want to get involved with any more of th-the mess he's caused...

___

Star: "We're not going to let you continue your tyrannical reign!" -Shield raised-
___

-She doesn't have to try and act composed, something's clearly weighing on her, and if there's anyone she can tall to about it, it's definitely Rin...-
-awwwwwwww-

Byleth: "It's hard to see even with this flame..."
---
-probably good?-
---
Phosphy: "Chill out, Alphy. I'm pretty sure she meant our space pirates. You know, the ones who wear spandex and do silly poses."
---
Kanna: -DISTRACTING RAWR-
---
Weiss: "...I know..." -sighs a bit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-definitely lol :v-
---
-Yang playing along, probably-
Marco: "Well, I'm glad all there of you were able to move forward, but I'm still really sorry to hear you lost your entire homeworld..."

___

-The only one not playing the board game again is Pearl-

-Given her previous frustration with it, that's probably not surprising- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now I'm curious how they'll show up here. :p

Peridot: "...This self-centered clod is going to ruin everything!"
___

-Identical to how she styles her hair for formal royal events like her Song Day-

-Besides that, she also trades her boots for sandals, and adds an armored shoulder pad on her right arm to complete the look-

Star: "Yeah, Star, now you're getting with the times! Or, actually just the past...time Still a time period, so it still counts!"
___

-She'd very confused to learn that specifically, the Rito evolved from the Zora in this timeline- :V
___

ILL SHARE [[valuable information]] ABOUT QUEEN AND HER PLANS FOR A [[generis donation]]

-Considering that Spamton talks like a broken speech device in the dialect of a used car salesman, the fact that he's also consistently mispronouncing a select few words is probably the least surprising thing about him at this point- :V

The onlyeth way find out is to test thine abilities! Although, we aren't in a battle at the momen, ans I'd rather we not get on Quuen's bad side by fightingeth her minions, so that may proverh difficult...
-Yep, she has no doubt on that-

-Malcolm then asked why the interest in Eden, while Twilight in his mind thought "to get closer to my target", as Loid he says that education for his daughter was of utmost importance, but other qualities such as patriotism and elegance are what eden excels at, that's what he believes. Internaally Henderson compliments his elegance, saying "I knew you had it in you"-
---
-Good, now the question is how she got here in the first place?-
---
-No kidding, she'll have question marks all over her head- :V
---
Charlotte: "Then here. And the info better be legit too"

Roberts: -Sigh- "You're right..."

___

-How does Tamamo do?-
___

___

___

-awwwwwwww-

---
-probably good?-
---
Phosphy: "Chill out, Alphy. I'm pretty sure she meant our space pirates. You know, the ones who wear spandex and do silly poses."
---
---
-Hayate would ship if she could listen- :V

Don: "I think I feel some ground...?"
---
-Eeyup, beating her opponent~!-
---
Kimberly: "Yeah, they are who I meant"
---
-The bunny does a kapow at her!-
---
Rin: "Is it about past relationships?!
-good for the mech!-
---
-still, she doesn't want to get on Pale Tuna's bad side-
---
-THAT'S CONCERNING-
-The White Ranger scoffs, thinking how to proceed...-
---
-Good point-
-Still, she's filled with so much jealousy... N-Not!-
---
-They know, they must tell the Morphin Masters-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yep, she has no doubt on that-

-Malcolm then asked why the interest in Eden, while Twilight in his mind thought "to get closer to my target", as Loid he says that education for his daughter was of utmost importance, but other qualities such as patriotism and elegance are what eden excels at, that's what he believes. Internaally Henderson compliments his elegance, saying "I knew you had it in you"-
---
-Good, now the question is how she got here in the first place?-
---
-No kidding, she'll have question marks all over her head- :V
---
Charlotte: "Then here. And the info better be legit too"

Roberts: -Sigh- "You're right..."
Peridot: "But the other headmaster is totally gonna ruin it, isn't he?" :glare:
___

Star: "Now I need to go look for answers...Maybe the TSAB'S spaceship is around here somewhere, maybe I'm not even the only one here..."
___

-She'll hear about it from Link or another character here eventually- :V

???: "In that case, I assume you wish to have these fliers distributed as soon as possible?"
___

YOU CAN'T GET INFORMATION MORE LEGIT [[anywhere else]] !! -He's definitely shady, but the map he gave is accurate, and his dislike of Queen and her reign seems genuine...-

-Hopefully, there won't be a need for them to fight anyone in the Cyber World ar all...-

-awwwwwwww-

---
-probably good?-
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "H-Huh? No one's...no one's ever said that to me before. I...I...I mean, e-everything's a first for me, but...Hearing it from you, it means a lot, he he. I just wonder, what being "Ralsei-like" even is...?

...Sorry! I got off-track, haha! Let's just enjoy the ride, Kris, haha."

-Kris remained silent this time, though this wouldn't be too surprising hada nyone actually heard them, considering that he's the least talkative of the Delta Warriors in general-

-They'd be able to illuminate the dirt ground enough to see it. Along with that, they see two hallways, one leading left, and one leading right-
___

Lapis: "Kick their butt, Tamamo!"
___

...R-Right, it gets confusing when they're a group of space pirates when we've also fought an organization literally named the Space Pirates... :lol:

Perhaps we should keep in mind to simply refer to those six as the Gokaigers, as they call themselves, to avoid such confusion...

Wait, d-does that really mean ar least one of the Gokqigers is here in Hyrule?!
___

Star: -Knight's shield to defend friends!-
___

-The exclamation point is probably an error, but the question remains the same otherwise- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Well, I'm glad all there of you were able to move forward, but I'm still really sorry to hear you lost your entire homeworld..."

___

-The only one not playing the board game again is Pearl-

-Given her previous frustration with it, that's probably not surprising- :V
Rook: "Nothing last forever. We just happened to be the last survivors."
---
-Yang basically took her spot-

-The White Ranger scoffs, thinking how to proceed...-
---
-Good point-
-Still, she's filled with so much jealousy... N-Not!-
---
-They know, they must tell the Morphin Masters-
-hmmm...-
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-perhaps even assist the two women who warned them?-

---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "H-Huh? No one's...no one's ever said that to me before. I...I...I mean, e-everything's a first for me, but...Hearing it from you, it means a lot, he he. I just wonder, what being "Ralsei-like" even is...?

-Kris remained silent this time, though this wouldn't be too surprising hada nyone actually heard them, considering that he's the least talkative of the Delta Warriors in general-

-They'd be able to illuminate the dirt ground enough to see it. Along with that, they see two hallways, one leading left, and one leading right-
___

___

...R-Right, it gets confusing when they're a group of space pirates when we've also fought an organization literally named the Space Pirates... :lol:

Perhaps we should keep in mind to simply refer to those six as the Gokaigers, as they call themselves, to avoid such confusion...

___

___

-The exclamation point is probably an error, but the question remains the same otherwise- :V
-Sothis as well; being around Byleth for a while kinda made her a shipper on deck perhaps :V-

Byleth: "Splitting up might be dangerous..."
---
Zelda: "Well, punch them..." :lol:
---
Wolf: "Seems like it."
---
-while one of them sneaks to the bunny?-
---
Weiss: "Well... um... I wouldn't say relationship... More like a crush that never got to be more..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "But the other headmaster is totally gonna ruin it, isn't he?" :glare:
___

Star: "Now I need to go look for answers...Maybe the TSAB'S spaceship is around here somewhere, maybe I'm not even the only one here..."
___

-She'll hear about it from Link or another character here eventually- :V

???: "In that case, I assume you wish to have these fliers distributed as soon as possible?"
___

YOU CAN'T GET INFORMATION MORE LEGIT [[anywhere else]] !! -He's definitely shady, but the map he gave is accurate, and his dislike of Queen and her reign seems genuine...-

-Hopefully, there won't be a need for them to fight anyone in the Cyber World ar all...-
-She can see it the way he's drawn, he's gonna deserve a punch in the face!-
---
-Maybe she got kidnappeds omehow?!-
---
-That's true to what I assumed- :V

Aya: "Sure thing. I have some Rupees to pay for the service"
---
Charlotte: "Alright, then talk"

-If it happens... Yeah, won't be nice-

___

___

___

___

-Sothis as well; being around Byleth for a while kinda made her a shipper on deck perhaps :V-

---
---
---
---
Weiss: "Well... um... I wouldn't say relationship... More like a crush that never got to be more..."
-Still cute. And they'll have that in common- :p

Marvelous: "Meaning we take turns to all look in"
---
Tamamo: "That's my idea, mikon~" -she goes to do so-
---
Medea: "...Wait, one of them was in the infirmary even after we healed..."

EMIYA: "So that guy got either too brave or stupid"
---
-The magical girl is sneaking-
---
Rin: "Oh, then you remembered that person now..."
-hmmm...-
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-perhaps even assist the two women who warned them?-
-Not like Joe is giving him much time, swinging the GokaiOh's large sword and necessitating him to dodge it-
---
-Elizabeth is swimming~-
---
-Yes, no doubt on tha--

-AND THEN ONE OF DRAKKON'S ENERGY WAVES SOMEHOW WENT THROUGH AND STRUCK THE YELLOW EMISSARY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She can see it the way he's drawn, he's gonna deserve a punch in the face!-
---
-Maybe she got kidnappeds omehow?!-
---
-That's true to what I assumed- :V

Aya: "Sure thing. I have some Rupees to pay for the service"
---
Charlotte: "Alright, then talk"

-If it happens... Yeah, won't be nice-
Peridot: "He better get punched in the face by someone by the end of this season!"
___

Star: "Oh Heavens, did I seriously just get kidnapped?! And brought...back in time...? No, that doesn't make any sense..."
___

-I might have other WW characters show up eventually- :p

???: "We'll have it delivered to each address in due time, then. How many do you wish to distribute?"
___

...WITHOUT MAKING A [[transaction]] ?? -He means getting paid kromer AKA Dark Dollars- :V

-In the meantime, the only place to go is to Queen's Mansion...-

Rook: "Nothing last forever. We just happened to be the last survivors."
---
-Yang basically took her spot-
Marco: "I'm surprised Ingrid hasn't brought it up much..."

___

Pearl: -Has no complaints since this means not losing again- :V

---
---
---
---

---
---

---
---
-The only problem with their agreed ship is that it's also implied that Kris may actually have a crush on Susie- :V

-Eventually, everyone would see an entire small island full of miniature houses like the ones seen throughout the acid lake-

-But which path do they even take first...?-
___

-Winning the match?-
___

it's probably both. -Winked with a shrug-
___

-While the knight tries to defend the two bears-
___

-She's probably remembered him more than a few times. Seeing Winter and Patxi together may just be causing her to reflect on the matter...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not like Joe is giving him much time, swinging the GokaiOh's large sword and necessitating him to dodge it-
---
-Elizabeth is swimming~-
---
-Yes, no doubt on tha--

-AND THEN ONE OF DRAKKON'S ENERGY WAVES SOMEHOW WENT THROUGH AND STRUCK THE YELLOW EMISSARY-
-WHOA-
---
-so is Pitty-
---
-OH ****-

Marco: "I'm surprised Ingrid hasn't brought it up much..."

___

Pearl: -Has no complaints since this means not losing again- :V
Rook: "You never asked."
---
-so maybe she can learn better/-

---
---

---
---
-The only problem with their agreed ship is that it's also implied that Kris may actually have a crush on Susie- :V

-Eventually, everyone would see an entire small island full of miniature houses like the ones seen throughout the acid lake-

___

-Winning the match?-
___

___

___

-She's probably remembered him more than a few times. Seeing Winter and Patxi together may just be causing her to reflect on the matter...-
-that would just make Sothis even more intrigued :V-

Sothis: "It would seem we are on the right path."
---
Zelda: "Are you winning?"
---
Sooga: "Either way, he keeps someone distracted. It means one less thorn from our enemies."

Purah: "I'll just get the active Divine Beasts to aim for the enemy ones whenever they can."
---
-the bears roaring to get the attention-
---
Weiss: "I never forgot him... It just crawled up my mind when seeing Winter and Patxi..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Probably to maintain that "mysterious" image or something...At least she never speaks in riddles."
___

-Though Yang then got a high number on the next roll of dice-
Rook: "Instead, the meaning of her words are a riddle itself."

D.D.: "Hey, at least I understand what she says."

Rook: "She also says less old-timey words."
---
Yang: "Nice!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have the intention of getting one of every Decepticon I've used here.

Minus the OG Predaking.

Found a Lugnut and I'm glad of that. And I'll be sure to also use both Barricade and Blackout more too.
Peridot: "He better get punched in the face by someone by the end of this season!"
___

Star: "Oh Heavens, did I seriously just get kidnapped?! And brought...back in time...? No, that doesn't make any sense..."
___

-I might have other WW characters show up eventually- :p

???: "We'll have it delivered to each address in due time, then. How many do you wish to distribute?"
___

...WITHOUT MAKING A [[transaction]] ?? -He means getting paid kromer AKA Dark Dollars- :V

-In the meantime, the only place to go is to Queen's Mansion...-
-Malcolm asks to know how they'd describe their daughter and to have full honesty. 'Loid' says that Anya is a very curious child who likes to be up to everything, and thus incredibly smart, sometimes he thinks she knows what he's exactly thinking-

-Cue Anya comical shock face, even if he clearly doesn't means it literally-
---
-Perhaps someone teleported her here! For whatever reason-
---
-I expect that, yeah- :p

Aya: "I have about 10 on the least..."
---
Charlotte: "I have the money, but speak first"
Koyanskaya: -Still there- ".........."

-Yep, and make sure Rouxls doesn't causes a disaster-
-WHOA-
---
-so is Pitty-
---
-OH ****-
-Joe howver, wouldn't give him much chances to just think-

Joe: "Come Greater Power! Engine Soul!"

GOOOOOOOOO-ONGEEEEEERRR!!!

-A portal opened to the dimension known as Machine World, from which a giant living racing car, Engine Machalcon, crossed from to run over the DinoStegazord while screaming "BARI BARI!"-

1656351284070.png

---
-In circles~-
---
-The other Emissaries ran to their injured brother and closed the "window" they were staring at Drakkon from!-

___

-Winning the match?-
___

___

___

---
---
Sooga: "Either way, he keeps someone distracted. It means one less thorn from our enemies."

Purah: "I'll just get the active Divine Beasts to aim for the enemy ones whenever they can."
---
---
Weiss: "I never forgot him... It just crawled up my mind when seeing Winter and Patxi..."
Yuuno: "How many of these are around?"

-The left door, maybe?-
---
Tamamo: "Just look, mikon~"
---
Artoria: "Have you contacted their pilots?"
---
Abby: "You won't stop us, bwahaha!"
---
Rin: "I get the circumstances... What was his name?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have the intention of getting one of every Decepticon I've used here.

Minus the OG Predaking.

Found a Lugnut and I'm glad of that. And I'll be sure to also use both Barricade and Blackout more too.

-Malcolm asks to know how they'd describe their daughter and to have full honesty. 'Loid' says that Anya is a very curious child who likes to be up to everything, and thus incredibly smart, sometimes he thinks she knows what he's exactly thinking-

-Cue Anya comical shock face, even if he clearly doesn't means it literally-
---
-Perhaps someone teleported her here! For whatever reason-
---
-I expect that, yeah- :p

Aya: "I have about 10 on the least..."
---
Charlotte: "I have the money, but speak first"
Koyanskaya: -Still there- ".........."

-Yep, and make sure Rouxls doesn't causes a disaster-
Do you have a Predaking at all atm? I honestly don't remember if you've mentioned owning one already before or not.

Peridot: "Her academic abilities can certainly benefit from telepathy." :p
___

Star: "Wait a minute, the TSAB is a spacetime organization, right? Maybe the ship started flying too fast, or in reverse, or just accidentally flew into a portal to the past! Yeah, that's it, maybe everyone's here after all! I've just got to go find them!"

-Star leaves her hiding spot, but still walks st a normal pace so as to avoid drawing too much attention-
___

-??? checks the mailing addresses of each one, assuming they're going to be sent to the most populated and most frequently visited Islands in the region-
___

...YOU [[drive a hard bargain]] BUT I CAN'T [[pass up]] A HIGH PAYMENT OF [[kromer]]

-Yeah, he's ignoring everyone he's not trying to make a deal with- :V

-Knowing Rouxls, that's all too probable- :V

Rook: "Instead, the meaning of her words are a riddle itself."

D.D.: "Hey, at least I understand what she says."

Rook: "She also says less old-timey words."
---
Yang: "Nice!"
Marco: "Why is it that almost everyone who's gotten to live for more than a few centuries always acts so vague and mysterious...?"
___

-Of course, she also gets one card this turn-

---
---

---
---

-The left door, maybe?-
---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "I don't know, but I wonder what would happen if change all their colors like the house switches in that puzzle!!"

-Before any of them can pass the island, the rest of the lake is suddenly blocked off by a magic barrier, and the lights in the room suddenly go dim-

-The lett path it is, then!-
___

Lapis: "She's totally winning!"
___

Th-They're the only Champions not currently present, correct?
___

-Then the magical girl ambushes the the vampire and bunny?-
___

-That's right, she hasn't mentioned his name yet...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Joe howver, wouldn't give him much chances to just think-

Joe: "Come Greater Power! Engine Soul!"

GOOOOOOOOO-ONGEEEEEERRR!!!

-A portal opened to the dimension known as Machine World, from which a giant living racing car, Engine Machalcon, crossed from to run over the DinoStegazord while screaming "BARI BARI!"-

1656351284070.png
1656351284070.png

---
-In circles~-
---
-The other Emissaries ran to their injured brother and closed the "window" they were staring at Drakkon from!-
-LMAO-

-does it work tho?-
---
-how cute~-
---
-but it's too late?-

Marco: "Why is it that almost everyone who's gotten to live for more than a few centuries always acts so vague and mysterious...?"
___

-Of course, she also gets one card this turn-
D.D.: "I know, right?"
---
-a good one?-

-The left door, maybe?-
---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "I don't know, but I wonder what would happen if change all their colors like the house switches in that puzzle!!"

-Before any of them can pass the island, the rest of the lake is suddenly blocked off by a magic barrier, and the lights in the room suddenly go dim-

-The lett path it is, then!-
___

Lapis: "She's totally winning!"
___

Th-They're the only Champions not currently present, correct?
___

-Then the magical girl ambushes the the vampire and bunny?-
___

-That's right, she hasn't mentioned his name yet...-
Sothis: "Oh great, what now?"

-alright-
---
Zelda: -cheering-
---
Zelda: -nodding- "Indeed."
---
-does she?-