• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nanoha: "Oh no..."

Don: "W-What do we do then?!"
---
Monika: "Yes, and you're Byleth Eisner, teacher fom another world"
---
-What Uni asked-

-But Zs'Skayr tried to restrain him with his tentacles again, not noticing Qrow's weapon changed-
---
-Ra's bite was venomous, but the Crunch did hit him. Atalanta coudn't evade that chest though, and Cleopatra attempted to kick Blake in the face-
---
Karna: "I opt for it"
Martha: "Same!"

Lockdown: "Oh, I suppose the name Vexus should sound familiar?"
(We fight, obviously! Chaldea doesn't give up!)
___

-Peridot is wondering whether or not to explain that Monika literally comes from a video game- :V
___

Steven: "...Alright, I understand! Give the signal and I'll protect them!"

-This time Specter Knight swung his scythe around trying to keep the tentacles at bay-
___

(D-Damn it, venom!) -Tried to launch Ra away using Wild Charge-
___

Vexus...I should've known. She would've tracked me to Basel eventually, she just didn't want to do her own dirty work this time around...
Byleth: "Being quiet would be a good start. Just because she knows we're here doesn't mean she knows the specific room we're in."
---
Sothis: I... sense an unreal amount of power within this one. It's a fortunate thing she's on our side.

Byleth: "That wasn't a very hard thing to guess."
---
Yang: "Why not now?"

Qrow: -aiming for Zs'Skayr before shooting-
---
-not only did the chest hit Atalanta, but that chest also grew legs and started kicking her lots; it was indeed a Mimicutie :V-

-Blake dodges with her Semblance, then shot Cleopatra-
---
Sothis: "Very well then." -starts flying to scout the attacker's location."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's learning quick?-
---
Sothis: "I was not necessarily thinking of just fighting when I said that. I was also referring to well, living life as a whole. Getting supplies, making meals or anything of the sort.... but then I realized you are a princess. You might already have staff for that." :p
-Yep, she was driving with few errors the moment she learned what all the controls did-
___

Star: "Heh! Yeah, that's true. Most kids probably rely on their parents for all that stuff until they grow up. The castle has staff to do all of that for us, and even if I didn't have that, I have magic and skills I've learned on Earth to look after myself. I'm set either way. :p

...Although, I do hope my mom still continues to bake pies every now and then when I grow up. I'd really miss her homemade pies...she's always been the best at baking them..."

-Her current expression conveyed a mixture of both joy and sadness, likely thinking about the fact that her mother isn't always going to be around-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Meta Knight: "Try explaining your failure to your master first.
___

Star: "That's proof that even the teenage trainers can make strong teams!"
___

(I'm so sorry for what you're going through, Undyne...)

It's not your fault, Moana...There's no way I could've been spared from this damn parasite. Hell, it even caught me off-guard when it showed up. There's nothing else to do now but wait for a cure.

We can't afford to lose hope, Moana. Not now. Not ever...

___

-They're ultimately the bigger threat for now, even if they aren't in an active war with them. They do have one advantage over not being in a war with Chaldea, however, that being the element of surprise, as the Decepticons have shown no activity in Basel since their failed invasion and Megatron's demise-

-The Autobots are likely prepared for a Decepticon attack at any moment, meaning a direct fight with them could easily end in failure as the Autobots would be prepared for it. Chaldea doesn't know that the Decepticons are even an active threat to Basel, let alone prioritizing the organization itself, so if Aquamarine's plan goes as expected...they may not be prepared to deal with it-
___

Kris: "Monsters..."
Blaze: "You... You will pay!" -the Megazord explodes, and Blaze is killed, but like before, his consciousness just went back to be backed up and restored soon after-
---
Lily: "I didn't think that, but you're right!"
---
-Because if they lose hope... What will be the point, then?-
---
-They have the surprise element in their favor, knowing less so of Aquamarine being in leadership-
---
Sitonai: "Noted on that..."
Pit: "C-Cute?!" :nervous:

-Kama will have fun teasing him for sure :V-
---
-probably even contract with Coyle if she succeeds since she'd prove herself to be the better one between her and Drakkon :V-
---
Hinoka: -NODDING-
Kama: "C-U-T-E. It's what I said"

Kama Fond Smile.png

-It's more than clear she will- :p
---
-Very likely, indeed-
---
Tomoe: "Then come with me!"
(We fight, obviously! Chaldea doesn't give up!)
___

-Peridot is wondering whether or not to explain that Monika literally comes from a video game- :V
___

Steven: "...Alright, I understand! Give the signal and I'll protect them!"

-This time Specter Knight swung his scythe around trying to keep the tentacles at bay-
___

(D-Damn it, venom!) -Tried to launch Ra away using Wild Charge-
___

Vexus...I should've known. She would've tracked me to Basel eventually, she just didn't want to do her own dirty work this time around...
Byleth: "Being quiet would be a good start. Just because she knows we're here doesn't mean she knows the specific room we're in."
---
Sothis: I... sense an unreal amount of power within this one. It's a fortunate thing she's on our side.

---

---
-not only did the chest hit Atalanta, but that chest also grew legs and started kicking her lots; it was indeed a Mimicutie :V-

---
Luka: "It's why Doc is in this form, right?" :p

Don: "I-I guess...."
---
Monika: "And this here is Mash. She and I are a thing" :p

Mash: "Yes, heheh~"
---
-The tentacles were still managing to get closer.... Until Qrow shot at Zs'Skayr-
---
-Heshima is under Poison status now, but it worked-

-Cleopatra also dodged, and sparkles appeared from a trail she left that were damaging. And as for the Mimicutie, Atalanta was pretty much flinched in surprise even after its usual attack-
---
-She soon locates the orange car. Unlike Lockdown, there's no signs of lifeforce in it, being effectively a drone under his command-

Lockdown: "Your feud is not of my insterest, aside from the money that she's going to pay me and that it led me to you. I'll see what I can take from your parts"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yep, she was driving with few errors the moment she learned what all the controls did-
___

Star: "Heh! Yeah, that's true. Most kids probably rely on their parents for all that stuff until they grow up. The castle has staff to do all of that for us, and even if I didn't have that, I have magic and skills I've learned on Earth to look after myself. I'm set either way. :p

...Although, I do hope my mom still continues to bake pies every now and then when I grow up. I'd really miss her homemade pies...she's always been the best at baking them..."

-Her current expression conveyed a mixture of both joy and sadness, likely thinking about the fact that her mother isn't always going to be around-
-but still, she's not adapted to item play, has she?-
---
Sothis: "Well, living on your own wouldn't prevent occasional visits, would it? You wouldn't need to miss her pies." :p

Byleth: ...I want pies now...

Sothis: "Looks like that pie talk made Byleth hungry." :p

Kama: "C-U-T-E. It's what I said"

-It's more than clear she will- :p
---
-Very likely, indeed-
---
Tomoe: "Then come with me!"
Pit: "I-I... um..." -redder-

Palu: She's adapted quite well to living here already.
---
-her thoughts on that?-
---
-SHE FOLLOWS HER-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "I-I... um..." -redder-

Palu: She's adapted quite well to living here already.
---
-her thoughts on that?-
---
-SHE FOLLOWS HER-
Kama: "And you're showing it more~" -her outfit certainly didn't help Pit-

Merlin: Practically harmless. :p
---
Koyanskaya: While I hate contracting to a human, it might be beneficial in the long run to keep this one for a bit. Until she's no longer of use.
---
-YES, THEY GO TO ROOM-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blaze: "You... You will pay!" -the Megazord explodes, and Blaze is killed, but like before, his consciousness just went back to be backed up and restored soon after-
---
Lily: "I didn't think that, but you're right!"
---
-Because if they lose hope... What will be the point, then?-
---
-They have the surprise element in their favor, knowing less so of Aquamarine being in leadership-
---
Sitonai: "Noted on that..."
Kirby: "..Is he...dead?"

Dedede; "That punk was a hologram, Kirby. I'm sure he's fine!" :smirk:
___

Star: "I don't even think she's the only teenage contestant on the tournament!"

-Indeed, with Gloria, Victor, Hop, Marnie and Bede all being on the bracket-
___

(...You've always known what to say when I'm having doubts, Undyne.)

Would I still be the best trainer if I didn't? :p

-Couldn't help but chuckle lightly-

(I know you'll be alright, you're far too strong to let a threat like this get the best of you. Still, with this illness, I can't help but worry for you...)

That's normal when it comes to friends and family...
___

-Meaning they won't know that a Gem Homeworld and Decepticon alliance is in the works...-
___

Kris: "I should also probably mention that Berdly isn't just a name I made up. We actually do know a monster by that name.

He's...kind of annoying, but he means well. There's a decent chance he'll be with them. As for myself...Well, I'm currently a prisoner at Queen's palace."

-but still, she's not adapted to item play, has she?-
---
Sothis: "Well, living on your own wouldn't prevent occasional visits, would it? You wouldn't need to miss her pies." :p

Byleth: ...I want pies now...

Sothis: "Looks like that pie talk made Byleth hungry." :p
-Nope, which mean she'll have some trouble processing them all-

Penny: "Wait, what is the purpose of this Green Shell?"
___

Star: -Chuckled- "That's true. And sorry, didn't mean to make her hungry again right after breakfast." :p

---

---

---

---

---

---
-The tentacles were still managing to get closer.... Until Qrow shot at Zs'Skayr-
---

-Cleopatra also dodged, and sparkles appeared from a trail she left that were damaging. And as for the Mimicutie, Atalanta was pretty much flinched in surprise even after its usual attack-
---
-She soon locates the orange car. Unlike Lockdown, there's no signs of lifeforce in it, being effectively a drone under his command-

Lockdown: "Your feud is not of my insterest, aside from the money that she's going to pay me and that it led me to you. I'll see what I can take from your parts"
Berdly: "The path to the mansion itself should be relatively clear from here? All five of us solved a series of complex puzzles to clear a path ahead previously, so as long as we remain quiet indeed, we should have nothing to worry about!"

-They've all been talking in a quiet tone since they started hearing the cat monsters-
___

Steven: "Are they just cute together?" 😊

-Steven remains a Shipper on Deck for Mash and Monika- :V
___

Steven: "I'll take that as the signal!" -Jumped in front of the possessed Iri and Toriel, and prepared to activate a bubble shield-

-Was Specter Knight freed as a result?-
___

(...What the...?I

-Despite being more concerned with the fight, being poisoned, and knowing that Atalanta can easily defeat the Mimicutie, the sight of a literal treasure chest sprouting legs to attack with still left him utterly flabbergasted-

___

GUYS! HELP ME OUT HERE! THIS BOUNTY HUNTER SENT OUT AN EMP!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nope, which mean she'll have some trouble processing them all-

Penny: "Wait, what is the purpose of this Green Shell?"
___

Star: -Chuckled- "That's true. And sorry, didn't mean to make her hungry again right after breakfast." :p
Nora: "Just think of it as a bullet or something."
---
Sothis: "That's perfectly alright. I was wondering about those burritos myself anyway." :p

Kama: "And you're showing it more~" -her outfit certainly didn't help Pit-

Merlin: Practically harmless. :p
---
Koyanskaya: While I hate contracting to a human, it might be beneficial in the long run to keep this one for a bit. Until she's no longer of use.
---
-YES, THEY GO TO ROOM-
Pit: "N-No I'm not!"

Palu: And adorable :p
---
-Drakkon is also human too, though I assume her thoughts are the same-
---
-NICE-

---

---
---

---

Berdly: "The path to the mansion itself should be relatively clear from here? All five of us solved a series of complex puzzles to clear a path ahead previously, so as long as we remain quiet indeed, we should have nothing to worry about!"

-They've all been talking in a quiet tone since they started hearing the cat monsters-
___

___

Steven: "I'll take that as the signal!" -Jumped in front of the possessed Iri and Toriel, and prepared to activate a bubble shield-

___

(...What the...?I

-Despite being more concerned with the fight, being poisoned, and knowing that Atalanta can easily defeat the Mimicutie, the sight of a literal treasure chest sprouting legs to attack with still left him utterly flabbergasted-

___

Byleth: "We'd need someone looking around while the others solve the rest."
---
Byleth: "I wish you two the best." :)
---
Yang: -HAIR GLOWING BRIGHT- "LET'S DO THIS!"

-the ghosts possessing Iri and Toriel were confused at the kid protecting them?-

Qrow: "Take that, you freak."
---
-and it gave Pandora an opening to approach and try to stab with the sword-

-Blake was also left in shock, leaving her open for a free kick-
---
Sothis: "There we go." -literally throws one of her shoes towards the window to provoke it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Just think of it as a bullet or something."
---
Sothis: "That's perfectly alright. I was wondering about those burritos myself anyway." :p
Penny: "Calculating potential strategies...Aha, this should prove effective!"

-She throws the shell at another driver the moment they're in range-
___

Star: "Oh, I totally recommend the breakfast burritos. It's like eating an entire breakfast in one item!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kirby: "..Is he...dead?"

Dedede; "That punk was a hologram, Kirby. I'm sure he's fine!" :smirk:
___

Star: "I don't even think she's the only teenage contestant on the tournament!"

-Indeed, with Gloria, Victor, Hop, Marnie and Bede all being on the bracket-
___

(...You've always known what to say when I'm having doubts, Undyne.)

Would I still be the best trainer if I didn't? :p

-Couldn't help but chuckle lightly-

(I know you'll be alright, you're far too strong to let a threat like this get the best of you. Still, with this illness, I can't help but worry for you...)

That's normal when it comes to friends and family...
___

-Meaning they won't know that a Gem Homeworld and Decepticon alliance is in the works...-
___

Kris: "I should also probably mention that Berdly isn't just a name I made up. We actually do know a monster by that name.

He's...kind of annoying, but he means well. There's a decent chance he'll be with them. As for myself...Well, I'm currently a prisoner at Queen's palace."
Vita: "I used to be a program myself, that means he'll be fine"
---
Lily: "Incredible, let's see how much she can do~!"
---
-Indeed, it's hampering, but not unbeatable....-
---
-No, further making the surprise factor a thing-
---
Sitonai: "I see... Is there a way I can free you?"
Pit: "N-No I'm not!"

Palu: And adorable :p
---
-Drakkon is also human too, though I assume her thoughts are the same-
---
-NICE-
Kama: "Of course you are cute, moreso now~"

Merlin: Less then you, but fair. :p
---
-Yep. They're all the same to her, but she will use what she can for her purposes before disposing of them-
---
-YEAH, GAMING TIME-

___

___

___

(...What the...?I

___

---
---

-the ghosts possessing Iri and Toriel were confused at the kid protecting them?-

---

---
Sothis: "There we go." -literally throws one of her shoes towards the window to provoke it-
Luka: "Well, look around Doc" :p

-Don sighed, but this is what he signed for....-
---
Monika: "Thanks" :p "Back to you, though..."
---
-Yes they are-

-And yes, Specter was freed, so the ghost freak is free to be attacked!-
---
Atalanta: "Huh...?" -didn't have time before SWORD, and Cleopatra did the KICK!-
---
-It transformed, the drone looking like this-

StudioSeries-Shadow-Raider-art.jpg

Suzuka: "H-Hey, we are trying to move too!"

Lockdown: "Had to take care of your little friends"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: "I used to be a program myself, that means he'll be fine"
---
Lily: "Incredible, let's see how much she can do~!"
---
-Indeed, it's hampering, but not unbeatable....-
---
-No, further making the surprise factor a thing-
---
Sitonai: "I see... Is there a way I can free you?"
Kirby: "Okay, that's a relief..."

Dedede: "Are any more of those punks still around?"

-The Halberd is severally damaged from the fight with Blaze, but it's crew is still trying to shoot down any enemy aircraft with it's primary cannon. The Combo Cannon is currently in disrepair-
___

-It takes only a minute before she easily defeats the Gym Leader's first two Pokemon-
___

I would pet you right now, but...

(No, I understand. I'm just glad you're still alright...)
___

-Not to mention that she still has her wand, which proved troublesome the last time Chaldea crossed her path-
___

Kris: "Only if you have a logical explanation for being at Queen's palace to begin with, or possibly if you're good with tech..."

---
---

---

---

---
---
-Yes they are-

---
Atalanta: "Huh...?" -didn't have time before SWORD, and Cleopatra did the KICK!-
---

View attachment 342979

Suzuka: "H-Hey, we are trying to move too!"

Lockdown: "Had to take care of your little friends"
Penny: "I will help scout ahead as well." :)
___

Peridot: "Yyyeah, the whole "undead" thing..."
___

-Even more confusing was that he surrounded all three of them in a bubble shield, while Yang's hair glowed brightly-

-Which Specter Knight immediately did, using a series of scythe slashes-
___

(Ata! Blake!)

-Growled in anger, immediately using Thunderbolt on Pandora in response to the sword attack-

___

D-Darn you...! -Can't utilize any of her weapons, and while her strength isn't affected, her movements are too weak to attack Lockdown in full-force-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Calculating potential strategies...Aha, this should prove effective!"

-She throws the shell at another driver the moment they're in range-
___

Star: "Oh, I totally recommend the breakfast burritos. It's like eating an entire breakfast in one item!"
-it's a CPU :V-
---
Sothis: :b:

Kama: "Of course you are cute, moreso now~"

Merlin: Less then you, but fair. :p
---
-Yep. They're all the same to her, but she will use what she can for her purposes before disposing of them-
---
-YEAH, GAMING TIME-
-he even redder-
---
-indeed-
---
-SO MANY GAMES-

---
---
-Yes they are-

---
---
___

___

-Even more confusing was that he surrounded all three of them in a bubble shield, while Yang's hair glowed brightly-

___

(Ata! Blake!)

-Growled in anger, immediately using Thunderbolt on Pandora in response to the sword attack-

___

D-Darn you...! -Can't utilize any of her weapons, and while her strength isn't affected, her movements are too weak to attack Lockdown in full-force-
Weiss: "Be careful, Penny."
---
Byleth: :lol:
---
-Yang rushed and unleashed all her stored kinetic energy into one single punch right at the bubble!-

Qrow: "Two grim reapers vs one. Sounds fair to me." :p
---
-she didn't see it coming and was struck by it-
---
Sothis: "I'd like my show back, please." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kirby: "Okay, that's a relief..."

Dedede: "Are any more of those punks still around?"

-The Halberd is severally damaged from the fight with Blaze, but it's crew is still trying to shoot down any enemy aircraft with it's primary cannon. The Combo Cannon is currently in disrepair-
___

-It takes only a minute before she easily defeats the Gym Leader's first two Pokemon-
___

I would pet you right now, but...

(No, I understand. I'm just glad you're still alright...)
___

-Not to mention that she still has her wand, which proved troublesome the last time Chaldea crossed her path-
___

Kris: "Only if you have a logical explanation for being at Queen's palace to begin with, or possibly if you're good with tech..."
Signum: "The battle isn't over yet..."
---
Lily: "Woah, that was quck!"
---
-Their bond remains strong...-
---
-Indeed, no matter what is thrown at her, she can just stop them midair-
---
Illya: "Well, I'm not unreasonably bad with tech. But an excuse...."
-he even redder-
---
-indeed-
---
-SO MANY GAMES-
Kama: "Aaaaand you're being even more cute now~"
---
Koyanskaya: Until then, I'll be just the weapons expert secretary Koyanskaya~
---
-Mostly fighting and shooter games for competitive-
___

___

___

(Ata! Blake!)

___

---
---
-Yang rushed and unleashed all her stored kinetic energy into one single punch right at the bubble!-

---
---
Nanoha: "I will do the same"

Illya: "Good luck, Nanoha-san!"
---
Mash: "What is that about?"
---
Irisviel: "What th-?!" -DAMAGE-

Zs'Skayr: "I am not down yet....!"
---
-The Mimicutie is still there to attack though-
---
-The drone turned to her and shot!-

Lockdown: "Now you're coming with me" -transforms, shoving Jenny onto the seats of his vehicle mode-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "The battle isn't over yet..."
---
Lily: "Woah, that was quck!"
---
-Their bond remains strong...-
---
-Indeed, no matter what is thrown at her, she can just stop them midair-
---
Illya: "Well, I'm not unreasonably bad with tech. But an excuse...."
Kirby: "Then we'll keep defending Dreamland!"

Dedede: "Let's clobber these helmet-wearing punks!"
___

(She's already winning!)
___

-Not even Undyne temporarily being separated from her SOUL has hurt that bond...-
___

-And with an entire army helping her,
___

-That could be a more complicated obstacle...-

-it's a CPU :V-
---
Sothis: :b:
-Hey, it still works- :V

Penny: "Oh, a bomb with a face on it? I can already determine this item's purpose on my own!"
___

-Byleth is also more curious about the breakfast burrito now?-

---
---

---
---

---
---

---
---

Lockdown: "Now you're coming with me" -transforms, shoving Jenny onto the seats of his vehicle mode-
Penny: "I will be, do not worry!"
___

Peridot: "Is Monika correct?"
___

-The bubble shield was destroyed, but it absorbed just enough damage to ensure Irisviel and Toriel wouldn't be seriously injured, just...in enough pain that the Ecfronurites likely wont have any better choices than to give up on using them as vessels-

Specter: "You chose the wrong organizations to mess with..." -
___

-he tried to use Spark on the treasure chest to deal with it-
___

You'll never get away with this!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kirby: "Then we'll keep defending Dreamland!"

Dedede: "Let's clobber these helmet-wearing punks!"
___

(She's already winning!)
___

-Not even Undyne temporarily being separated from her SOUL has hurt that bond...-
___

-And with an entire army helping her,
___

-That could be a more complicated obstacle...-
-A Red Sentry communicated to headquarters that they lost the Megazord Epsilon as they kept trying to take the land-

-The Halberd now can attack the other air vessels along Kabula as well-
---
Lily: "Go show them!"
---
-Though it pains each other a little more for her to be like this-
---
-One of large transformimg mecahnoids no less, and this time, even bigger-
---
Sitonai: "I'll have to think one...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A Red Sentry communicated to headquarters that they lost the Megazord Epsilon as they kept trying to take the land-

-The Halberd now can attack the other air vessels along Kabula as well-
---
Lily: "Go show them!"
---
-Though it pains each other a little more for her to be like this-
---
-One of large transformimg mecahnoids no less, and this time, even bigger-
---
Sitonai: "I'll have to think one...."
-Those at the base would get the idea that the invasion is failing thus far...-

-With Main Cannon #2 out, the burning Halberd now mainly fires barrages of energy bullets at the aircraft using Main Cannon #1-

-Kabula, meanwhile, kept firing barrages of cannonballs and large missiles. She would occasionally fire Gordos as well-
___

-The trainers are about to Dynamax their Pokemon again!-
___

(Are you certain you'll be alright...?)

...I don't know, honestly. I'm totally not gonna give up hope, hell no, and I'm sure I'll at least be okay eventually, but I'd be lying if I said I was sure this parasite won't override my own consciousness before the source of the damn thing gets destroyed for good...

(...I wish there was more I could do to help...)

Same here...I'm trapped in more ways than one because of this thing...

___

-She won't have to worry about using her wand as often, and when she does need to employ it, it will prove more reliable since most of Chaldea's fighters will be more preoccupied with fighting off giant robots-

-That's not even mentioning the fact that she plans to capture most of their targets discretely, before the rest of Chaldea even finds out the Decepticons are on Basel to begin with. Basically, her plan is a much more complex and larger scale version of the plan she and Topaz used to quietly capture humans on steven's Earth-

___

Kris: "Another Servant did show up here recently. Her name was Charlotte."

-Given how close she and Lancer are, that isn't surprising, either...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Those at the base would get the idea that the invasion is failing thus far...-

-With Main Cannon #2 out, the burning Halberd now mainly fires barrages of energy bullets at the aircraft using Main Cannon #1-

-Kabula, meanwhile, kept firing barrages of cannonballs and large missiles. She would occasionally fire Gordos as well-
___

-The trainers are about to Dynamax their Pokemon again!-
___

(Are you certain you'll be alright...?)

...I don't know, honestly. I'm totally not gonna give up hope, hell no, and I'm sure I'll at least be okay eventually, but I'd be lying if I said I was sure this parasite won't override my own consciousness before the source of the damn thing gets destroyed for good...

(...I wish there was more I could do to help...)

Same here...I'm trapped in more ways than one because of this thing...

___

-She won't have to worry about using her wand as often, and when she does need to employ it, it will prove more reliable since most of Chaldea's fighters will be more preoccupied with fighting off giant robots-

-That's not even mentioning the fact that she plans to capture most of their targets discretely, before the rest of Chaldea even finds out the Decepticons are on Basel to begin with. Basically, her plan is a much more complex and larger scale version of the plan she and Topaz used to quietly capture humans on steven's Earth-

___

Kris: "Another Servant did show up here recently. Her name was Charlotte."

-Given how close she and Lancer are, that isn't surprising, either...-
White Ranger: "Failing? Are you sure?"

Red Sentry: "We understimated the residents by their appearances, they're capable warriors with equipment! They're destroying many airships right now!"

White Ranger: "I see... So we should have studied this place more, got it"
---
-Making the teens spectating the more excited~!-
---
-Still frustrating... So, so frustrating....-
---
-After all, she now knows what she's truly against....-
---
Sitonai: "Ah, the Assassin..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
White Ranger: "Failing? Are you sure?"

Red Sentry: "We understimated the residents by their appearances, they're capable warriors with equipment! They're destroying many airships right now!"

White Ranger: "I see... So we should have studied this place more, got it"
---
-Making the teens spectating the more excited~!-
---
-Still frustrating... So, so frustrating....-
---
-After all, she now knows what she's truly against....-
---
Sitonai: "Ah, the Assassin..."
-They had no idea a planet that looked to be home only to such naive and defenseless creatures would actually be more than prepared for an all-out war...-
___

Star: "You go, girl! Show the competition who's boss!"
___

IThis is an enemy I can't even fight! I can't even help take down it's source because I'd put everyone around me at risk! I can't help anyone, and hell, I can't even help myself...It ticks me off-

(To no end?)

...Not entirely. Just being able to talk to you all again helps, honestly.

(You can always count on me to be by your side. I'm sure the rest of your friends would say the same, especially Alphys.) :)
___

-She underestimated them before, and she's not about to make that same mistake again. Even knowing that Chaldea is largely comprised of organics, she'd be a fool to admit they weren't a serious threat by now...-
___

Kris: "How she managed to get here, though, I have no idea..." -Being unaware that Charlotte

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Aaaaand you're being even more cute now~"
---
Koyanskaya: Until then, I'll be just the weapons expert secretary Koyanskaya~
---
-Mostly fighting and shooter games for competitive-
Pit: "STOP IIIIIIIIIIIT!" :cry:
---
-alright then~-
---
-Tomoe picks one she likes?-

-Hey, it still works- :V

Penny: "Oh, a bomb with a face on it? I can already determine this item's purpose on my own!"
___

-Byleth is also more curious about the breakfast burrito now?-
-and it hits Jaune-

Jaune: "..."
---
-absolutely-

___

___

-The bubble shield was destroyed, but it absorbed just enough damage to ensure Irisviel and Toriel wouldn't be seriously injured, just...in enough pain that the Ecfronurites likely wont have any better choices than to give up on using them as vessels-

___

___

---
---

---
---

Byleth: I worry about the children...

Sothis: Sending people so young in the frontlines... I cannot disagree for your concern, but they seem very capable.

Weiss: -smiling at Penny-
---
Byleth: "Well, um..."
---
Yang: "Nice."
---
-the chest was stunned-
---
-Sothis casually dodges-

Sothis: "That wasn't my shoe." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "The numerous items actually make the race more fun!"
___

-Currents thoughts of the duo?-
-no one noticed Ren was 1st?-
---
Sothis: I'm craving for that burrito! What should be in it?

Byleth: I decide mine, you decide yours. Sounds fair?

Sothis: Honestly, I would trust you with making my burrito. :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no one noticed Ren was 1st?-
---
Sothis: I'm craving for that burrito! What should be in it?

Byleth: I decide mine, you decide yours. Sounds fair?

Sothis: Honestly, I would trust you with making my burrito. :)
Penny: "Wait, who is currently in 1st place?"
___

-Awwwwww~-

-Byleth probably knows Sothis' favorite foods by now, after all-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
EnemyDex Entry:
Cybertronian Bounty Hunter #???
Lockdown

4f6911d4b77e5c5c6f32dc1002b7e2ee.jpg

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: Varies depending on his alternate mode and equipped parts
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Era of the Great War, Cybertron
Debut: Transformers Animated
Dislikes: Upstanding individuals
Line: "Autobots, Decepticons, like little children. Always fighting, making a mess out of the universe. Then I've got to clean it up"
Comment: So used to modifications, no one is sure what his original looks were like.

The Thrill of the Hunt. Once student of the warrior Yoketron, Lockdown grew bored of the little excitements in life, but when the Great Cybertronian War started, Lockdown betrayed his teacher, killing him and becoming a bounty hunter. Lockdown doesn’t believes in factions, he sees Autobots and Decepticons alike as hypocrites that perpetuate an eternal conflict that will self-destruct them, but it’s not like he complains, as the War has seen him employed plenty of times to carry jobs that have given his life a new meaning, feeling more alive than before it.

Affiliated to no one, Lockdown is in this game for upgrades, pure and simple, and he only listens to the ones that will give him new bounties. For the right price he'll hunt down any target and bring it in, functioning or not. As a bonus, every new target means a new trophy for his workshop wall. He enjoys his work, and he's traveled from one end of the universe to the other doing it, which is why he's got a collection of weapons and functions second to none.

His wish is to keep his mercenary job, to find whatever new targets he’s put into hunting, and keep growing his collection of trophies.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Mana: C
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank B. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Riding: Rank A+. The ability to master any mount.
Transformation: Rank A+. A skill that allows one to change form.
Self-Modification: Rank A+. The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others.
EMP Generator: Rank B. One is equipped with an electromagnetic pulse device, capable of shutting down and ruining machinery.
Hunter for Hire: Rank B. One will refuse to do tasks for others, no matter how wild or mundane, if they are not paid for them.
Ninjutsu: Rank E. The general term for the secret intelligence techniques, combat techniques, larceny techniques, torture techniques, etc., employed by ninjas.

Noble Phantasms
Shadow Raiders: Mercenaries of Extinction: Rank B, Anti-Army type.
A large force of drones that guard Lockdown’s personal ship. They are partially made in his likeness, and given mass-produced versions of his weaponry. They are programmed to look for his targets whenever he orders them, and protect whatever trophies he carries in the ship, albeit he would never equip them with his most valuable weaponry, Lockdown will always keep that for himself.

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Humanoid, Mechanoid, Large

Notes: More than often, he ends working under Decepticons, but more morally ambiguous Autobts have also employed him, proving how he doesn’t cares for anyone but himself.
-They had no idea a planet that looked to be home only to such naive and defenseless creatures would actually be more than prepared for an all-out war...-
___

Star: "You go, girl! Show the competition who's boss!"
___

IThis is an enemy I can't even fight! I can't even help take down it's source because I'd put everyone around me at risk! I can't help anyone, and hell, I can't even help myself...It ticks me off-

(To no end?)

...Not entirely. Just being able to talk to you all again helps, honestly.

(You can always count on me to be by your side. I'm sure the rest of your friends would say the same, especially Alphys.) :)
___

-She underestimated them before, and she's not about to make that same mistake again. Even knowing that Chaldea is largely comprised of organics, she'd be a fool to admit they weren't a serious threat by now...-
___

Kris: "How she managed to get here, though, I have no idea..." -Being unaware that Charlotte
White Ranger: "Fine, return to base now"

Red Sentry: "Yes, sir!"
---
Lily: "What she said! You know you can!"
---
-Yes... Yes they would....-
---
-Of course, be they Servant, Pokémon or deity....-
---
Sitonai: "I would need to find that out, maybe ask her..."
Pit: "STOP IIIIIIIIIIIT!" :cry:
---
-alright then~-
---
-Tomoe picks one she likes?-
Kama: "Hmmm.... Stop what?" -crosses legs-
---
-In any case, for the moment.....-
---
-Sure, a shooting gsmr right noe-
___

___

___

___

Sothis: Sending people so young in the frontlines... I cannot disagree for your concern, but they seem very capable.

---
---
---
-the chest was stunned-
---
-Sothis casually dodges-

-Nanoha nodded in assurance too-
---
Monika: -Waiting for answer and smiling-
---
-The two Ectonurites possessing the moms come out, revealing them a pair of female child Ectonurites-

Ectonurite_Twins_Model.png

Both of them: "Uncle, we didn't win, that was booooooriiiiiiiing"

Zs'Skayr: "Shut up, I allowed you to be up past your bedtime this time!"

Both of them: "Boring, boring and boooooriiiiiiing"
---
Atalanta: -Tried to shoot at it, but had to cover stab wound-
---
Lockdown: "Heh, I already have. My toys should be making sure your companions are distracted long enough"

-The drone just kept shooting towards her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EnemyDex Entry:
Cybertronian Bounty Hunter #???
Lockdown

View attachment 343043

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: Varies depending on his alternate mode and equipped parts
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Era of the Great War, Cybertron
Debut: Transformers Animated
Dislikes: Upstanding individuals
Line: "Autobots, Decepticons, like little children. Always fighting, making a mess out of the universe. Then I've got to clean it up"
Comment: So used to modifications, no one is sure what his original looks were like.

The Thrill of the Hunt. Once student of the warrior Yoketron, Lockdown grew bored of the little excitements in life, but when the Great Cybertronian War started, Lockdown betrayed his teacher, killing him and becoming a bounty hunter. Lockdown doesn’t believes in factions, he sees Autobots and Decepticons alike as hypocrites that perpetuate an eternal conflict that will self-destruct them, but it’s not like he complains, as the War has seen him employed plenty of times to carry jobs that have given his life a new meaning, feeling more alive than before it.

Affiliated to no one, Lockdown is in this game for upgrades, pure and simple, and he only listens to the ones that will give him new bounties. For the right price he'll hunt down any target and bring it in, functioning or not. As a bonus, every new target means a new trophy for his workshop wall. He enjoys his work, and he's traveled from one end of the universe to the other doing it, which is why he's got a collection of weapons and functions second to none.

His wish is to keep his mercenary job, to find whatever new targets he’s put into hunting, and keep growing his collection of trophies.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: C
Mana: C
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank B. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Riding: Rank A+. The ability to master any mount.
Transformation: Rank A+. A skill that allows one to change form.
Self-Modification: Rank A+. The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others.
EMP Generator: Rank B. One is equipped with an electromagnetic pulse device, capable of shutting down and ruining machinery.
Hunter for Hire: Rank B. One will refuse to do tasks for others, no matter how wild or mundane, if they are not paid for them.
Ninjutsu: Rank E. The general term for the secret intelligence techniques, combat techniques, larceny techniques, torture techniques, etc., employed by ninjas.

Noble Phantasms
Shadow Raiders: Mercenaries of Extinction: Rank B, Anti-Army type.
A large force of drones that guard Lockdown’s personal ship. They are partially made in his likeness, and given mass-produced versions of his weaponry. They are programmed to look for his targets whenever he orders them, and protect whatever trophies he carries in the ship, albeit he would never equip them with his most valuable weaponry, Lockdown will always keep that for himself.

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Humanoid, Mechanoid, Large

Notes: More than often, he ends working under Decepticons, but more morally ambiguous Autobts have also employed him, proving how he doesn’t cares for anyone but himself.

White Ranger: "Fine, return to base now"

Red Sentry: "Yes, sir!"
---
Lily: "What she said! You know you can!"
---
-Yes... Yes they would....-
---
-Of course, be they Servant, Pokémon or deity....-
---
Sitonai: "I would need to find that out, maybe ask her..."
I can imagine this character became rather popular. :p

-The Dreamlanders wouldn't even cease fire until Drakkon's remaining forces fled the planet's atmosphere entirely-
___

(Heck yeah! You can win this!)
___

...-As much as I miss talking to her, seeing her, spending time with her...she's doing her best to make sure I survive this.

(I remember when I first met her. I could tell how happy you two were together. It reminds me of how Mr. Fish and I are now...)

I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend than Alphys. She's so much stronger than she thinks she is. And she's got a kindred SOUL...Frisk would've been proud of how far she's come.
___

-Defeating all of them is going to be far more complicated than her original mission outline of simply capturing a few humans, and Aquamarine is planning accordingly to that...-
___

Kris: "It's safe for you guys to talk there, right?"

-The only concern is Drakkon or one of his more loyal soldiers overhearing any talks of a plan to overthrow him-

---
---
---
-the chest was stunned-
---
-Sothis casually dodges-

---
---
-The two Ectonurites possessing the moms come out, revealing them a pair of female child Ectonurites-

View attachment 343046

---
---
Lockdown: "Heh, I already have. My toys should be making sure your companions are distracted long enough"

-The first thing they would see in the next area of the city would be some mouse holes in the walls of buildings-

-They don't appear to have been dug by the mice themselves, but rather specifically built for the mice to travel through and live in-

-Not only that, but guiding mice to these holes seem to be the function of one of the puzzles Berdly was talking about, as the area is designed rather like a video game puzzle block room-
___

Peridot: -Same as Monika, though likely less cheerful by comparison-
___

Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl/Steven: "................

Specter: ."...You brought children along to attack a ship?!

Members of your own family, no less?!"

___

-Realizing that, Heshima tried to attack it using Crunch instead-
___

Typical villain overconfidence...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "At this rate, it is most probable that he will win this round!"
___

-That's fair- :V
Jaune: "That's fine. We have more races after this one anyway."
---
-and the burritos were quite large-

Kama: "Hmmm.... Stop what?" -crosses legs-
---
-In any case, for the moment.....-
---
-Sure, a shooting gsmr right noe-
Pit: -HE FUMBLING WITH HIS WORDS-
---
-yee?-
---
-CALLADOODY-

---
---

---
---

-The first thing they would see in the next area of the city would be some mouse holes in the walls of buildings-

-They don't appear to have been dug by the mice themselves, but rather specifically built for the mice to travel through and live in-

-Not only that, but guiding mice to these holes seem to be the function of one of the puzzles Berdly was talking about, as the area is designed rather like a video game puzzle block room-
___

Peridot: -Same as Monika, though likely less cheerful by comparison-
___

Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl/Steven: "................

Specter: ."...You brought children along to attack a ship?!

Members of your own family, no less?!"

___

-Realizing that, Heshima tried to attack it using Crunch instead-
___

Typical villain overconfidence...
Sothis: 🤔
---
Byleth: "...Where did you even hear of that, Monika?"
---
Qrow: "Not to be taking the enemy's side, but we're the last people who should call him out on that." -referring to the really young kids like Kanna and Illya, among others-
---
-the chest is defeated!-
---
Sothis: -dodging while hovwering towards it- "I suppose we'll have to do things the hard way then."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "That's fine. We have more races after this one anyway."
---
-and the burritos were quite large-
Penny: "Plenty!" :grin:

-Will Ren actually win?-
___

-Star isn't surprised, she's used to hanging out with gluttons- :V

I honestly have no idea why my laptop sent a post four separate times before I was even finished with it.
I'd usually blame this on a bad internet connection but it doesn't sound like that was the case here.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the music one-
---
Sothis: "All this burrito talk has made some room." :p
Penny: "This track is so bright and colorful!"

-She also quickly figures out that the obstacles move in time with the rhythm, so barring any items, she avoids the track's obstacles perfectly- :V
___

Star: "Not like other people here can't eat much more than one meal..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "This track is so bright and colorful!"

-She also quickly figures out that the obstacles move in time with the rhythm, so barring any items, she avoids the track's obstacles perfectly- :V
___

Star: "Not like other people here can't eat much more than one meal..."
Jaune: How does she do it?!
---
Sothis: -nervous laugh- :lol:

Top Bottom