• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I suppose I see no issues with that. What do you say, Moon?"
---
-so relaaaaaaaxed-
Moon: "After everything that's happened recently... I take no issues with it. I would even be willing to visit Hyrule myself, but I can't leave the castle unattended right now."
___

-Nothing to do but relax, for once...Seems she really wanted this break, even if it's only for a day or so-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "King Arthur? Sir Bedivere?"
___

-Revenge on Link, Tamamo, and Sans...-
___

-A familiar skeletal face would soon appear on the screen-

...Aya?

___

(...I think we now have reaaon to believe there are no Pokemom in the Bureau's home dimension.)
___

-So she'd enter the portal as soon as Queen is out of s8ght, and when she does, she'd see darkness for only a few seconds-
Both of them: "Yes?"
---
-Yeah, he still respects Link a little, but that won't stop him from killing him-
---
Aya: "...Welcome back" :)
---
Lindy: "...Oh, he r she is sentient?"

Atalanta: "Yes"
---
Charlotte: ...Oh God.
Pit: "..You went through all that effort for me?"
---
Ingrid: "What did you get?" :p
---
Kamui: "For me?"

Azura: "If course it's for you. I worked hard making it, so I hope you'll enjoy it." :)

Kamui: "I will!" :b:
---
-not yet-

-it's smarter to wait until they get their Basel base back so there's less moving around :V-
Elizabeth: "Yeah? How would I not?" -she's an idiot, not lazy-
---
Yukari: "I feel like shouting 'that was s lucky' for some reason"

-She gained said team's Red Ranger's insane good luck-
---
Shirou: "A ninja costume?"
---
-Fair- :V -Small things like flower vasels tho-
(...Wait a minute, does he mean a goat monster? Because we know a few monsters like that...)
___

Peridot: "Subaru X Rem is the objectively best pairing in Re:Zero, darn it!"
___

Peridot: "You'll be okay again soon enough...'

Lapis: "Yeah, Phazon isn't a threat that's here to stay!"
___

-She should tell Hayate...-
Weiss: "Huh, you're right, Winter. We do know some goats..."
---
Deadpool: "Remember the Pepe Silvia memes? That's her when shipping."
---
Link: "Well, maybe staying here won't help as much as actually helping kick Phazon's butt... I'm just saying."
---
-or ask Miss Valkyrie to hug her?-
Rin: "Like that one that sometimes takes care of the kids"
---
Monika: "Dn't you mean Subaru x Patrasche?" :p
---
Tamamo: "...I wonder if I could do anything..."
---
Hayate: "Is there something wrong with her?"

Brynhildr: "...I have a curse..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "After everything that's happened recently... I take no issues with it. I would even be willing to visit Hyrule myself, but I can't leave the castle unattended right now."
___

-Nothing to do but relax, for once...Seems she really wanted this break, even if it's only for a day or so-
Zelda: "Don't you have a husband?"
---
-anyone would need it, really-

Elizabeth: "Yeah? How would I not?" -she's an idiot, not lazy-
---
Yukari: "I feel like shouting 'that was s lucky' for some reason"

-She gained said team's Red Ranger's insane good luck-
---
Shirou: "A ninja costume?"
---
-Fair- :V -Small things like flower vasels tho-
Pit: "...But why?"
---
Ingrid: "You got nothing." :p
---
Azura: "Why not? It reminds me of a festival in Hoshido." :)
---
-that's fair :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Both of them: "Yes?"
---
-Yeah, he still respects Link a little, but that won't stop him from killing him-
---
Aya: "...Welcome back" :)
---
Lindy: "...Oh, he r she is sentient?"

Atalanta: "Yes"
---
Charlotte: ...Oh God.
Marco: "Would you guys be willing to teach me?"
___

-What does he plan for Wolf at this point?-
___

...Heh, thank you, Aya. I'm sorry I couldn't be back for lunch...

-That was the last thing they had planned before Toffee possessed him-

___

-Nods, and also bows in respect as a form of greeting-
___

-Then bright white lights started to form a tunnel, and the darkness slowly started to fade...-

(Characters from the Light World also change appearance and usually gain new weapons and abilities in the Dark World, so here Charlotte could either look like one of her other stages, or it'd be an excuse to give her access to her Caster counterpart's powers :p)

Zelda: "Don't you have a husband?"
---
-anyone would need it, really-
Moon: "I've left River to lead the kingdom alone long enough..."
___

-Even Winter did, and she was unsure about how safe hot springs were for her at first-

Weiss: "Huh, you're right, Winter. We do know some goats..."
---
Deadpool: "Remember the Pepe Silvia memes? That's her when shipping."
---
Link: "Well, maybe staying here won't help as much as actually helping kick Phazon's butt... I'm just saying."
---
-or ask Miss Valkyrie to hug her?-
---
---
---

(Though I can't imagine this hero would be anything like Asriel...Right?)

YOU KNOW LIGHTNER GOAT MONSTERS?? I AM NOT SURPRISED! LIGHTNERS AND DARKNERS CAN TAKE MANY FORMS!! SO THAT'S THE PITCH! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS [[exclusive limited time offer]]!!

___

Peridot: "Steven taught me about sarcasm, so I can tell that's a joke."

"...The answer would still be no even if it wasn't." :p
___

Peridot: "What do you mean?"

Lapis: "Do you think your magic could help eliminate Phazon altogether?"
___

-A curse that keeps her from safely being around many people here for extended periods of time...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "...But why?"
---
Ingrid: "You got nothing." :p
---
Azura: "Why not? It reminds me of a festival in Hoshido." :)
---
-that's fair :V-
Elizabeth: "...W-Well, why not?"
---
Yukari: "I'm sure I'll figure it out"
---
Shirou: "...It does look cool"
---
-Yeah, so that and some decorative small things-
Marco: "Would you guys be willing to teach me?"
___

-What does he plan for Wolf at this point?-
___

...Heh, thank you, Aya. I'm sorry I couldn't be back for lunch...

-That was the last thing they had planned before Toffee possessed him-

___

-Nods, and also bows in respect as a form of greeting-
___

-Then bright white lights started to form a tunnel, and the darkness slowly started to fade...-

(Characters from the Light World also change appearance and usually gain new weapons and abilities in the Dark World, so here Charlotte could either look like one of her other stages, or it'd be an excuse to give her access to her Caster counterpart's powers :p)
Arthur: "I'll see my schedule. Just joking, sure!"
---
-...He can try to brainwash him-
---
Aya: "It's fine... I'm just glad to her of you again..." -trying to hld back tears-
---
Lindy: "He or she seems quite respectful" :p

Atalanta: "Heshima, and it's him"
---
-Given that funnily enough, Charlotte's default look is her last stage... Yeah, Caster- :p

-Meaning she would now look like her Caster alt last stage-

Charlotte: "Huh? W-What happened?! My Saint Graph was altered..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur: "I'll see my schedule. Just joking, sure!"
---
-...He can try t brainwash him-
---
Aya: "It's fine... I'm just glad to her of you again..." -trying to hld back tears-
---
Lindy: "He or she seems quite respectful" :p

Atalanta: "Heshima, and it's him"
---
-Given that funnily enough, Charlotte's default look is her last stage... Yeah, Caster- :p

-Meaning she would now look like her Caster alt last stage-

Charlotte: "Huh? W-What happened?! My Saint Graph was altered..."
Marco: "Alright, thanks! So when do we start?" :b:
___

-Making him a new minion, one who would have to fight his friends against his will...-
___

-Can tell- Perhaps we can go for lunch later this month instead. Just because I'm a skeleton doesn't mean I'm in the grave yet.

-Trying to lighten the mood with a joke-

___

Luxray. (It's what I was named for.) -Small smile-

-Lindy has no doubt he's speaking intelligently, it's just that all Lindy hears is repetitions and variations of what is presumably the name of his species-

___

-Not only has her attire changed, but she must now have different powers and abilities compared to her Assassin Saint Graph...-

-...Just what is this place? Is it normal for the Dark World to alter all those who visit it...?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Alright, thanks! So when do we start?" :b:
___

-Making him a new minion, one who would have to fight his friends against his will...-
___

-Can tell- Perhaps we can go for lunch later this month instead. Just because I'm a skeleton doesn't mean I'm in the grave yet.

-Trying to lighten the mood with a joke-

___

Luxray. (It's what I was named for.) -Small smile-

-Lindy has no doubt he's speaking intelligently, it's just that all Lindy hears is repetitions and variations of what is presumably the name of his species-

___

-Not only has her attire changed, but she must now have different powers and abilities compared to her Assassin Saint Graph...-

-...Just what is this place? Is it normal for the Dark World to alter all those who visit it...?-
Arthur: "Hmmm, perhaps tomorrow. Right now we must settle for my female counterpart's return"
---
-Yes... That would be ideal-
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "Oh you..." :)
---
Lindy: "I assume you can understand him?"

Atalanta: "Correct"
---
-She looks at her skills now...-

Charlotte: ...I've became a Caster stage magician? ...Oh God, this will make it harder to sneak around! How did this happen?! What is this place?!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur: "Hmmm, perhaps tomorrow. Right now we must settle for my female counterpart's return"
---
-Yes... That would be ideal-
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "Oh you..." :)
---
Lindy: "I assume you can understand him?"

Atalanta: "Correct"
---
-She looks at her skills now...-

Charlotte: ...I've became a Caster stage magician? ...Oh God, this will make it harder to sneak around! How did this happen?! What is this place?!
Marco: "I hope she's alright. Same goes the other Servants who got captured, I know Medea's alright, but the rest..."
___

-And given the variety of weapons Wolf had with him, he'd also be legitimately dangerous as an opponent...-
___

Are you in better spirits, now?

-Sans got some of his humor from him- :p

___

-Perhaps he's more similar to the fox that was accompanying Weiss, then?-
___

-The darkness would soon fade entirely...And she'd see a location that could best be described as a massive, stunning city, built from technology more advanced than she's ever seen before...and somehow, existing within the internet itself-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "I hope she's alright. Same goes the other Servants who got captured, I know Medea's alright, but the rest..."
___

-And given the variety of weapons Wolf had with him, he'd also be legitimately dangerous as an opponent...-
___

Are you in better spirits, now?

-Sans got some of his humor from him- :p

___

-Perhaps he's more similar to the fox that was accompanying Weiss, then?-
___

-The darkness would soon fade entirely...And she'd see a location that could best be described as a massive, stunning city, built from technology more advanced than she's ever seen before...and somehow, existing within the internet itself-

Bedivere: "My King has been recovering well..."
---
-Just like the other Link...-
---
Aya: "So that's where your grandson got that from" :p
---
Lindy: Must be like that...
---
Charlotte: ".....W-Wooooah...What is this place?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bedivere: "My King has been recovering well..."
---
-Just like the other Link...-
---
Aya: "So that's where your grandson got that from" :p
---
Lindy: Must be like that...
---
Charlotte: ".....W-Wooooah...What is this place?"
Marco: "And going off of what Arthur said, you'll at least get to welcome her back soon."

-Bedivere is glad about that?-
___

-He can use one of the heroes for leverage and as a powerful minion, and kill the one who nearly defeated him in battle...-
___

Perhaps, but Sans has made the puns his own, reaching a level of humor far greater than I could ever hope to. :p
___

-It's curious, they look and often seem to act like familiars, yet they don't require magic to sustain themselves...-
___

-Wherever it is, it must be where Queen and her subjects live...-

-...Which means her palace can't be far-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
.............Soooo frankly, this one was long overdue:

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #259
Marie-Anne Charlotte de Corday d'Armont

S259_Stage4.png

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: 166cm/43kg
Alignment: Neutral Good
Origin: Historical Fact, France
Debut: Fate/Grand Order
Dislikes: Violence, tyranny, slander, her own foolishness
Line: "I have answered your summons! I am Assassin Charlotte Corday! I will work my very best, but I'm sorry if I fail!"
Comment: Charlotte calls the mysterious creature (?) that is with her "Angel," but it's unclear whether it's really an angel or not.

The Angel of Assassination. The woman who assassinated the prominent leader of the Jacobins, Jean-Paul Marat. A girl who is energetic, precocious, and active, yet humble all at the same time. Her hobby is reading, and if it weren't for certain factors, she would have spent the rest of her life in a monastery, never leaving her mark on history. However, French Revolution causing the monastery to close changed her fate forever. In her eyes, Marat was someone who agitated the citizens and continued to cause bloodshed in the name of revolution and was the very cause of the nightmarish upheaval in France. Normally, this reckless plan would never have worked.

But with a bit of luck on her side and no small amount of contempt, she managed the assassination. Later, investigators would attempt to determine whether or not she had anyone else working with her in the assassination plot. While there were those she deceived to obtain referrals, it was concluded that Charlotte Corday did indeed work alone. She was ultimately executed by Charles-Henri Sanson, who spent her final hours with her, praising her bravery.

She claims having no wish to call her own, but the thought in her mind never ceases to pass, of how she would have lived without killing anyone.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: D
Mana: E
Luck: B+
Noble Phantasm: D

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank C. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Haphazard Planning: Rank D+. Even if one has a completely reckless plan, luck would be on their side. Rises to rank B due to the Angel of Assassination.
Angel of Assassination: Rank A. The name given to her by the people due to her lovely appearance and her bold plan. Riding on luck, lowers the guard of enemies.
Determination of Steel: Rank D. A strong mentality to ignore pain and endure superhuman speeds, it comprises Bravery with Calm and Collected.

Noble Phantasm
Le Rêve Ensoleillé: Love for My Country, Give Them a Dream They Can Drown In: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
A silent and warm assassination by Charlotte Corday, who was dubbed the "Angel of Assassination". Until the moment they are killed, the target feels no threat or indication of murderous intent. Unlike other assassination Noble Phantasms, evasion through Intuition or Mind's Eye is difficult. The more times the target is aware of her appearance, her words, and her mannerisms, the assassination success rate goes up. The bias that a lovely woman like her would never kill anyone intensifies.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Hominidae, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: The first Servant to have been summoned by Drakkon. While she fears him, she had become fond of the Darkner Prince Lancer, seeing him like a younger sibling.

Aaaaaand given the recent developents of today:

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #319
Marie-Anne Charlotte de Corday d'Armont

S319_Stage4.png

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: 166cm/43kg
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Origin: Historical Fact, France
Debut: Fate/Grand Order
Dislikes: People who spoil magic tricks
Line: "Yay! I got summoned! Here's your Servant, Charlotte Corday! This swimsuit's a bit embarrassing, but I think its high appeal glosses over that!"
Comment: Wearing glasses raises one’s intelligence… Is what she’s heard, so she wears a pair.

Angel of Magic Tricks. Swimsuits… that is, a Saint Graph Illusion that ought to be called out, a Servant with a big Class change. Her Class is more-or-less Caster, but it seems she can’t do anything like a Caster. With an illusion, she can produce pigeons. The pigeons are false lifeforms made of Ether, but at a glance they look just like pigeons. Her clumsiness is still a constant, except during battle. Someday, she’d like to have an audience that includes the Master, to do elegant illusions for their benefit, so she’ll practice every single day.

She’s changed from Assassin to Caster, but there’s very little difference from her Assassin form. She was a little scared from how revealing her clothes are, but several people told her “It’s not a problem at all” and gave her encouraging words. It’s unknown even to herself why she became a magician, but the applause she receives when she pulls a pigeon out of a top hat gives her a gut feeling that this is a relatively suitable occupation.

She still lacks a wish of her own, but if she was to see a Holy Grail, she’d see how useful it is for magic tricks.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: D
Mana: C++
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Territory Creation: Rank -. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Nullified by Magic Show Field.
Item Construction: Rank -. The ability to produce various magical items. Nullified by Magic Goods Create.

Personal Skills
Magic Show Field: Rank EX. A variant of the Territory Creation skill. Creates an environment suitable for magic tricks, covering up for shoddy techniques.
Magic Goods Create: Rank C+. A variant of the Item Construction skill. The greater the rank, the more items can be instantly produced for a magic trick.
Illusionist (False): Rank C+. A bewitching skill derived from true talent, rather than relying on magecraft. The talent to make people see things that don’t exist, or feel things that aren’t there.
Irresponsible Show Planning: Rank A. A show is forcibly held on the spot, but for some reason the audience goes wild. Some mistakes can be tolerated, and at the end the audience will be satisfied.
Magic Angel: Rank EX. An enigmatic angel (?) that follows the magic trick. It erases the audience’s wariness, broadens their tolerance of entertainment, and makes the place more exciting.

Noble Phantasm
La Féerie d'une Nuit: To Be Applauded is the Dream for One Night: Rank C++, Anti-Unit type.
A Noble Phantasm that simultaneously bewitches and attacks with a magic show. Usually, with her skill level, it should be at best D-rank in destructive power and E-rank in illusionary power, but the synergy between her skills and her enigmatic angel (?) can make this a devastating attack.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Hominidae, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Although her personality hasn’t changed that much, she’s no longer afraid of bursting out in anger, so she can be more aggressive than before.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
Marco: "And going off of what Arthur said, you'll at least get to welcome her back soon."

-Bedivere is glad about that?-
___

-He can use one of the heroes for leverage and as a powerful minion, and kill the one who nearly defeated him in battle...-
___

Perhaps, but Sans has made the puns his own, reaching a level of humor far greater than I could ever hope to. :p
___

-It's curious, they look and often seem to act like familiars, yet they don't require magic to sustain themselves...-
___

-Wherever it is, it must be where Queen and her subjects live...-

-...Which means her palace can't be far-
Bedivere: "Correct. It's been so long, we must make sure everything goes well"
---
-Yes, either option sounds adequate-
---
Aya: "Awwww, stop it, you know you can be better" :p
---
-She wonders how those creatures work...-

Lindy: "Why did you come?"

Atalanta: "To ask for permission"
---
Charlotte: ...I guess once again, it's too late to just go back...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
.............Soooo frankly, this one was long overdue:

Bedivere: "Correct. It's been so long, we must make sure everything goes well"
---
-Yes, either option sounds adequate-
---
Aya: "Awwww, stop it, you know you can be better" :p
---
-She wonders how those creatures work...-

Lindy: "Why did you come?"

Atalanta: "To ask for permission"
---
Charlotte: ...I guess once again, it's too late to just go back...
Well. the timing worked out perfectly for it today. :p

-Marco would help if he knew the Sabers better-
___

-He wants revenge...at any or all costs...-
___

Well, Sans has just always had a natural talent for comedy. He must've been born with a funny bone. :p
___

(To activate and utilize the training drones on this vessel, if you do not mind.)

-Maybe seeing one of these Pokemon fight will clarify things...-

___

-It's not too late to go back, that portal won't be closing as long as Queen's around-

-But if she heads to the palace, she'll have to be extra stealthy on the way back. Her Saint Graph will likely only turn back to normal after she leaves the Dark World-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

YOU KNOW LIGHTNER GOAT MONSTERS?? I AM NOT SURPRISED! LIGHTNERS AND DARKNERS CAN TAKE MANY FORMS!! SO THAT'S THE PITCH! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS [[exclusive limited time offer]]!!

___

___

___

-A curse keeps her from safely being around many people here for extended periods of time...-
Byleth: 🤔

Sothis: Sounds like a trap
---
Deadpool: "So... what now?" :p
---
Link: "...I'll go take a nap."
---
-but children are okay~-

Moon: "I've left River to lead the kingdom alone long enough..."
___

-Even Winter did, and she was unsure about how safe hot springs were for her at first-
Zelda: "Maybe next time then."
---
-such a silly thing- :p

Elizabeth: "...W-Well, why not?"
---
Yukari: "I'm sure I'll figure it out"
---
Shirou: "...It does look cool"
---
-Yeah, so that and some decorative small things-
Pit: "..." -confused because it doesn't answer anything to his dumb mind-
---
Ingrid: -already in a battle stance-
---
Kamui: "You think so?" -eyes sparkle a bit-
---
-cute-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-A curse that keeps her from safely being around many people here for extended periods of time...-

---
---
---
-but children are okay~-
Rin: "How can we be sure it'd be of use against her?"
---
Monika: "I don't mind spending longer socializing" :p
---
Tamamo: "...I don't know if I could, but I want to try"
---
Hayate: "What kind?"

Brynhildr: "I can't be around... Certain people, or I'll impulsively kill them..."
Pit: "..." -confused because it doesn't answer anything to his dumb mind-
---
Ingrid: -already in a battle stance-
---
Kamui: "You think so?" -eyes sparkle a bit-
---
-cute-
-...Maybe it's a play thing? She is dressed as Cinderella...-
---
-Flaming cool dragon sword-
---
Shirou: "Yes, like some of the stuff in TV"
---
-By quite so, three girls hanging out~-
Well. the timing worked out perfectly for it today. :p

-Marco would help if he knew the Sabers better-
___

-He wants revenge...at any or all costs...-
___

Well, Sans has just always had a natural talent for comedy. He must've been born with a funny bone. :p
___

(To activate and utilize the training drones on this vessel, if you do not mind.)

-Maybe seeing one of these Pokemon fight will clarify things...-

___

-It's not too late to go back, that portal won't be closing as long as Queen's around-

-But if she heads to the palace, she'll have to be extra stealthy on the way back. Her Saint Graph will likely only turn back to normal after she leaves the Dark World-
Honestly, I was thinking for months to do an entry for her with how prominent she's been.

-Yeah, for now he can just offer a "yeah, hope thing go well-
---
-He'll get it... For now he prepares to embark, putting his helmet on and going out his room-
---
Aya: "You sound like you're making dad jokes too" :p
---
-Perhaps, yeah...-

Atalanta: "He just asked to activate the practice drones"

Lindy: "Oh, sure!"
---
-She decides that for the greater good, she should sneak in the palace. After all, she can make a cover story that given she's under Drakkon, she wanted to see their allies and got lost-

-...That is, if she's not caught in the middle of anything compromising that would point all fingers at her-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hominidae Servant
I have to change every single Servant entry now, don't I?

-...Maybe it's a play thing? She is dressed as Cinderella...-
---
-Flaming cool dragon sword-
---
Shirou: "Yes, like some of the stuff in TV"
---
-By quite so, three girls hanging out~-
Pit: "...Are you acting?"
---
Ingrid: -smirks confidently-
---
Kamui: 😄
---
-AWWWW~-

Moon: "I would be happy to, perhaps Mewni and Hyrule could work as ally kingdoms in the future.":)
___

-She originally thought they'd be going to the spa, but she has no complaints now that she's actually relaxed-
Zelda: "Our friendship is a good start." :)
---
-Weiss was exactly the same-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have to change every single Servant entry now, don't I?

Pit: "...Are you acting?"
---
Ingrid: -smirks confidently-
---
Kamui: 😄
---
-AWWWW~-
Dunno, I copied and pasted that part from the wiki.

Elizabeth: "Acting?"
---
Yukari: "How's that?"
---
-She could put it on~-
---
-Yeah, it cute-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly, I was thinking for months to do an entry for her with how prominent she's been.

-Yeah, for now he can just offer a "yeah, hope thing go well-
---
-He'll get it... For now he prepares to embark, putting his helmet on and going out his room-
---
Aya: "You sound like you're making dad jokes too" :p
---
-Perhaps, yeah...-

Atalanta: "He just asked to activate the practice drones"

Lindy: "Oh, sure!"
---
-She decides that for the greater good, she should sneak in the palace. After all, she can make a cover story that given she's under Drakkon, she wanted to see their allies and got lost-

-...That is, if she's not caught in the middle of anything important that would point all fingers at her-
Now I should really make Lancer's entry as well....

Marco: "I hope everything goes well for you guys. I'll stay out of the way of this one, it's probably personal..."
___

-The Decepticons noticed, and so did Aquamarine-

He's preparing to leave...
___

I was a father once, the jokes carried over once I had grandchildren. :p
___

(Thank you, Admiral.) -Bowed once again)
___

-She has the perfect excuse for being here, but she can't be caught trying to free anyone or trying to sabotage Queen's plans...-

Zelda: "Our friendship is a good start." :)
---
-Weiss was exactly the same-
Moon: "I would agree with that." :)

Star: "Zelda'a one of my besties, after all!"
___

-And was happy to see her Pokemon getting a chance to relax for once as well?-

---
---
---
-but children are okay~-
Rin: "How can we be sure it'd be of use against her?"
---
---
---

Brynhildr: "I can't be around... Certain people, or I'll impulsively kill them..."
WHO HAS A BETTRT SHOT AT DEFEATING AN [[evil tyrant]] THAN THREE [[legendary heroes]]?? NO ONE, THAT'S WHO!!
___

Peridot: "What's life in the real world been like for you since you were freed?"
___

Peridot: "Speaking as a Gem of science who also has basic grasp on magic...anything is worth a shot at this point."
___

-Or at least attempt to...And she's never found a way to dispel this curse?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now I should really make Lancer's entry as well....

Marco: "I hope everything goes well for you guys. I'll stay out of the way of this one, it's probably personal..."
___

-The Decepticons noticed, and so did Aquamarine-

He's preparing to leave...
___

I was a father once, the jokes carried over once I had grandchildren. :p
___

(Thank you, Admiral.) -Bowed once again)
___

-She has the perfect excuse for being here, but she can't be caught trying to free anyone or trying to sabotage Queen's plans...-
Perhaps... Honestly when my original plan was just "kill Charlotte" I was going to drop her entry after she died.

Rama: "Don't worry, we get it" -noms banana-
---
To seemingly this one world called Pop Star.
---
Aya: "I-It's good to know" -trying to not crack her voice-
---
Lindy: "Awwww, ask any time" :)
Atalanta: "We will see"
---
-Yeah... If she's in a compromising position, it's really over. But she's willing to take the chance!-
Charlotte: ...Wish my outfit was less revealing at least.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Perhaps... Honestly when my original plan was just "kill Charlotte" I was going to drop her entry after she died.

Rama: "Don't worry, we get it" -noms banana-
---
To seemingly this one world called Pop Star.
---
Aya: "I-It's good to know" -trying to not crack her voice-
---
Lindy: "Awwww, ask any time" :)
Atalanta: "We will see"
---
-Yeah... If she's in a compromising position, it's really over. But she's willing to take the chance!-
Charlotte: ...Wish my outfit was less revealing at least.
A lot of character development's happened since then...

Marco "I appreciate it... I guess I'll be back here for training tomorrow, then?"
___

Where in the cosmos is that?
___

...Are you alright, Aya? Please be honest...
___

(The Admiral certainly seems like a kind woman.)
___

-It's a chance to learn some valuable information about Queen's plans, and it's clear that Charlotte doesn't want to let her team down!-

-Some of her other Caster stages would be more modest than this-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A lot of character development's happened since then...

Marco "I appreciate it... I guess I'll be back here for training tomorrow, then?"
___

Where in the cosmos is that?
___

...Are you alright, Aya? Please be honest...
___

(The Admiral certainly seems like a kind woman.)
___

-It's a chance to learn some valuable information about Queen's plans, and it's clear that Charlotte doesn't want to let her team down!-

-Some of her other Caster stages would be more modest than this-
Didn't expect her to become this important to be honest.

Musashi: "Oh, see you then~!"
---
-They see an image of it-
-Not enough though to answer the question, I suppose-
---
Aya: "Of course I am... I haven't herd you in so long..."
---
-Yep, a very comprehensible one too-
---
-She's disposed to not fail!-

-But also no more practical, so she sighs internally, resigning herself to this for the moment-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dunno, I copied and pasted that part from the wiki.

Elizabeth: "Acting?"
---
Yukari: "How's that?"
---
-She could put it on~-
---
-Yeah, it cute-
Is there a distinction? Non-Homonadae or whatever it was?

Pit: "...Huh?"
---
Ingrid: "Awesome!"
---
-SHE MIGHT-
---
-awwww~-

Moon: "I would agree with that." :)

Star: "Zelda'a one of my besties, after all!"
___

-And was happy to see her Pokemon getting a chance to relax for once as well?-
Zelda: "The feeling is mutual." :)
---
-absolutely!-

in: "How can we be sure it'd be of use against her?"
---
---
---

WHO HAS A BETTRT SHOT AT DEFEATING AN [[evil tyrant]] THAN THREE [[legendary heroes]]?? NO ONE, THAT'S WHO!!
___

Peridot: "What's life in the real world been like for you since you were freed?"
___

Peridot: "Speaking as a Gem of science who also has basic grasp on magic...anything is worth a shot at this point."
___

Byleth: "If they failed, are they truly the chosen heroes?"

Sothis: You have NO room to talk, young woman! :glare:
---
-an interesting question...-
---
-FOR LINK!!!!-
---
-the sound of children laughing in the background; kids be having fun :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Didn't expect her to become this important to be honest.

Musashi: "Oh, see you then~!"
---
-They see an image of it-
-Not enough though to answer the question, I suppose-
---
Aya: "Of course I am... I haven't herd you in so long..."
---
-Yep, a very comprehensible one too-
---
-She's disposed to not fail!-

-But also no more practical, so she sighs internally, resigning herself to this for the moment-
Yeah, she's got a genuine bond with Lancer and is a key character in the secret rebellion against Drakkon, now.

Marco: "Alright, see ya then!" :b:
___

That doesn't answer the question...
___

I'm truly sorry for my absence, Aya...I wasn't even conscious for much of the time Toffee was possessing me. I didn't even know how much time had passed until Alphys told me.
___

-Atalanta's thoughts on her?-
___

-If she needs to remain stealthy and ultimately unseen to gather information on Queen in the first place, then it's not like modesty matters terribly much in this instance. It's just less comfortable-

Zelda: "The feeling is mutual." :)
---
-absolutely!-
Star: "Awwww~." -Star hug-
___

-Thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
-FOR LINK!!!!-
---
Don: "Now, now, I'm sure we could appreciate all help we can get...?"
---
Monika: "Not what I expected, but also more intriguing"
---
Tamamo: "...I will see what I can do then, mikon!"
---
-Indeed they do-

Hayate: "Can you dispell it?"

Brynhildr: "..." -shooks head-
Is there a distinction? Non-Homonadae or whatever it was?

Pit: "...Huh?"
---
Ingrid: "Awesome!"
---
-SHE MIGHT-
---
-awwww~-
Yeah, that

Elizabeth: "...What d you mean?"
---
-She swings it around-
---
-THAT'S GOOD-
---
-No ne could guess what each truly is-
Yeah, she's got a genuine bond with Lancer and is a key character in the secret rebellion against Drakkon, now.

Marco: "Alright, see ya then!" :b:
___

That doesn't answer the question...
___

I'm truly sorry for my absence, Aya...I wasn't even conscious for much of the time Toffee was possessing me. I didn't even know how much time had passed until Alphys told me.
___

-Atalanta's thoughts on her?-
___

-If she needs to remain stealthy and ultimately unseen to gather information on Queen in the first place, then it's not like modesty matters terribly much in this instance. It's just less comfortable-
Yep, didn't thnk she'd come that far.

-That went well~-
---
No, but perhaps information Ravage has gathered can give us the coordinates.
---
Aya: "It wasn't your fault..."
---
Atalanta: Seems like a motherly figure...
---
Charlotte: Let's do this... -makes her attempt to sneak in-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, didn't thnk she'd come that far.

-That went well~-
---
No, but perhaps information Ravage has gathered can give us the coordinates.
---
Aya: "It wasn't your fault..."
---
Atalanta: Seems like a motherly figure...
---
Charlotte: Let's do this... -makes her attempt to sneak in-
And now? :p

Marco: (Okay, I think that actually went totally well!)
___

We may lose an opportunity to eliminate him here on Basel...
___

That's what Alphys and Sans have been telling me as well...
___

-She has two kids of her own, that's probably why-
___

-She manages to sneak into the palace-

-Zelda hug back-
---
Weiss: We absolutely needed this...
-Zelda's truly made a lot of friends by going to Basel, hasn't she?-
___

-They truly did...Even after a few hours of doing nothing but resting here, they wouldn't leave immediately-

(I think I'm gonna go lay outside the water. You can stay however long you want, Weiss, I'll just take in the steam until then...)

---
---
---
-Indeed they do-

---
---
-FOR LINK!!!!-
---
AND WAIT, [IF YOU ORDER NOW, ILL THROW IN [[free info about Queen's strengths and weaknesses]] ABSOLUTELY FREE]!!!!
___

Peridot: "I'm curious as to what this means!"
___

Lapis: "That's the spirit!" :)
___

-That would explain why she always keeps to herself...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And now? :p

Marco: (Okay, I think that actually went totally well!)
___

We may lose an opportunity to eliminate him here on Basel...
___

That's what Alphys and Sans have been telling me as well...
___

-She has two kids of her own, that's probably why-
___

-She manages to sneak into the palace-
Now she's quite important. :p

-Yeah, soon he'll know how to use swords!-
---
Blackarachnia: "So we should sabotage him from going?"
Slipstream: "Fine by me"
---
Aya: "No one knew until it was late..."
---
-Yep, even if one is adopted, she loves her as much-
---
Charlotte: Phew! Somehow...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, that

Elizabeth: "...What d you mean?"
---
-She swings it around-
---
-THAT'S GOOD-
---
-No ne could guess what each truly is-
Well, it's all done. And while I was at it, Kama now has a proper ChaldeaDex entry with all traces of the Beast self removed. That stuff took FOREVER because I had to double check wikis.

I'm too lazy to think of a second paragraph that doesn't mention Mara in the bio tho. But hey, that's all you need to do. V:

Pit: "...You're serious?
---
-FLAME TRAILS-
---
-then?-
---
-then? :V-

-Zelda's truly made a lot of friends by going to Basel, hasn't she?-
___

-They truly did...Even after a few hours of doing nothing but resting here, they wouldn't leave immediately-

(I think I'm gonna go lay outside the water. You can stay however long you want, Weiss, I'll just take in the steam until then...)
-it truly warms her heart~-
---
Weiss: "That's fair enough." :)

---
---
---
-Indeed they do-

AND WAIT, [IF YOU ORDER NOW, ILL THROW IN [[free info about Queen's strengths and weaknesses]] ABSOLUTELY FREE]!!!!
___

___

___

Byleth: "...If we find out this is a trap, Spamton, you'll regret ever approaching us."
---
Deadpool: "I wanna know the answer too, honestly. From one fourth-wall beaker to another." :p
---
-FOR HER BELOVED RINKU, ALL HER FRIENDS AND ALL OF RINKU'S FRIENDS-
---
-Abby feels sad?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now she's quite important. :p

-Yeah, soon he'll know how to use swords!-
---
Blackarachnia: "So we should sabotage him from going?"
Slipstream: "Fine by me"
---
Aya: "No one knew until it was late..."
---
-Yep, even if one is adopted, she loves her as much-
---
Charlotte: Phew! Somehow...
And will remain important for a while? :p

-He'll need to, he thinks, so he's glad about that-
___

Without alerting anyone in the base f your presence...
___

I still truly wish I could had prevented it, but I'm grateful to be alive...
___

-So she just seems to have a motherly personality in general-
___

-The palace is mostly shades of blue, looking like a computer in some areas, with red velvet lining the floor-

-it truly warms her heart~-
---
Weiss: "That's fair enough." :)
-She has so many close friends now~-
___

-Winter swims to the side and climbs out of the water, laying down on a smal towel-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: If only I had met all of them before the Calamity...
---
-while Weiss enjoys the water-
-It wouldn't have helped, none of them would've been around in that century...Even if any of the Servants had, they'd probably have been summoned only to fight in a Holy Grail War at the time-
___

-She originally wanted a jacuzzi bath, but she seems just as happy with this-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It wouldn't have helped, none of them would've been around in that century...Even if any of the Servants had, they'd probably have been summoned only to fight in a Holy Grail War at the time-
___

-She originally wanted a jacuzzi bath, but she seems just as happy with this-
-so she would have never met them had she not suffered...-
---
-any opportunity to relax is worth it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Byleth: "...If we find out this is a trap, Spamton, you'll regret ever approaching us."
---
Deadpool: "I wanna know the answer too, honestly. From one fourth-wall beaker to another." :p
---
---
-Abby feels sad?-
Marvelous: "For now, speak"
---
Monika: -Thinks Deadpool is joking- "It's more like something from a series Natsuki would watch"
---
-YES, SHE'S DETERMINED! AND NOTHING WILL RUIN HER!-

Koyanskaya: -summoned by Drakkon- "And that's when I come in~"
---
-As does Hayate...-
Well, it's all done. And while I was at it, Kama now has a proper ChaldeaDex entry with all traces of the Beast self removed. That stuff took FOREVER because I had to double check wikis.

I'm too lazy to think of a second paragraph that doesn't mention Mara in the bio tho. But hey, that's all you need to do. V:

Pit: "...You're serious?
---
-FLAME TRAILS-
---
-then?-
---
-then? :V-
Oh... I didn't consider to make them separate necessary, but sure. :p

-She really is-
---
-And that's just one gear!-
---
-Was gonna ask that- :V
---
-They eat a snack by a fountain~-
And will remain important for a while? :p

-He'll need to, he thinks, so he's glad about that-
___

Without alerting anyone in the base f your presence...
___

I still truly wish I could had prevented it, but I'm grateful to be alive...
___

-So she just seems to have a motherly personality in general-
___

-The palace is mostly shades of blue, looking like a computer in some areas, with red velvet lining the floor-
Most likely :p

-How nice for him- :p
---
-Nightbird understands, so she gets to search for a transport dock-
---
Aya: "How are you feeling...?"
---
-Yeah, that's accurate to say- :p
---
Charlotte: Woah, it's all so techy...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh... I didn't consider to make them separate necessary, but sure. :p

-She really is-
---
-And that's just one gear!-
---
-Was gonna ask that- :V
---
-They eat a snack by a fountain~-
I mean, the entry you made merged her with her Beast self. So it kinda makes sense she'd have less as part of Chaldea since Gramps killed the Beast half :V

Pit: "...Huh.... but again, why do all of this for me?"
---
Viridi: "Alright, Palutena, when will you tell everyone?"

Palutena: "Tell everyone about what?" :lol:

Viridi: -opens a door, revealing Kama spending time with Palu's daughters-

Palu: "H-How did you-"

Viridi: "I've known you for nearly a decade, Goddess of Light. I can tell when you're hiding something, and I've got a similar eye as yours." 😜
---
Ingrid: "Whoa..."
---
-I dunno...-
---
Sothis: -ice cream cone!-

-There was just no way the Calamity could have been prevented then...-
___

-Even passing through a cave for it!-
-it's an unfortunate fact...-
---
Weiss: "...Rin would be mad we went here without her, wouldn't she?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Most likely :p

-How nice for him- :p
---
-Nightbird understands, so she gets to search for a transport dock-
---
Aya: "How are you feeling...?"
---
-Yeah, that's accurate to say- :p
---
Charlotte: Woah, it's all so techy...
Marco: (I really hope I know what I'm doing here...)
___

Weak, but not in pain anymore...
___

-And is quick to find one?-
___

-So training drones are activated?-
___

-Just like the Darkners of this world themselves...-

-it's an unfortunate fact...-
---
Weiss: "...Rin would be mad we went here without her, wouldn't she?"
-Only manipulating time itself could've possibly prevented it...-
___

(...I hope we can make it up to her by inviting her for another trip here.)

---
---
---
-Abby feels sad?-
---
Monika: -Thinks Deadpool is joking- "It's more like something from a series Natsuki would watch"
---

---
-As does Hayate...-
NO TRAPS HERE!! JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!! TAKE THIS DEAL AND ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS!!
___

Peridot: "Oh, for real?"
___

-Big oof-
___

-What do they think of Bryn's situation?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-As does Hayate...-
NO TRAPS HERE!! JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!! TAKE THIS DEAL AND ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS!!
___

Peridot: "Oh, for real?"
___

-Big oof-
___

-What do they think of Bryn's situation?-
Weiss: "...What do you think, Admiral?"
---
Deadpool: "FOR REAL?! That's a Persona 5 reference."
---
-NOTHING AT ALL-

Wouldn't that be funny tho? :V
---
-they wanna hug the Valkyrie?-

-Only manipulating time itself could've possibly prevented it...-
___

(...I hope we can make it up to her by inviting her for another trip here.)
-but Zelda doesn't know how that could be possible...-
---
Weiss: "That would be nice." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but Zelda doesn't know how that could be possible...-
---
Weiss: "That would be nice." :)
-And even then, unless it were another timeline...going back in time to prevent the Calamity back then would affect the present day too much-
___

(I totally wouldn't mind visiting this place again, especially if it takes more than a few days to get our home back.)

-This probably won't be their only trip here. They'll all want to relax more before the final battle to get the fortress back- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And even then, unless it were another timeline...going back in time to prevent the Calamity back then would affect the present day too much-
___

(I totally wouldn't mind visiting this place again, especially if it takes more than a few days to get our home back.)

-This probably won't be their only trip here. They'll all want to relax more before the final battle to get the fortress back- :V
-absolutely... it's a very complicated thing-
---
Weiss: "We could bring Patxi too." :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom