• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "I-It's not really a question, I just wanted to say...thanks."
___

-Soon is now?- :V

___

-She needs the break from all the stress of Chaldea...-

___

(We can only hope she is...She was contractsd to Toffee himself, she can't be allowed to roam free and wreak more havoc.)
___

-Yeah, that's definitely for the best- :V
Arthur: "Oh, you're welcome! ....For what exactly?"
---
-Soon is now alright, as they see Drakkon frustrated-
---
-Yeah, anyone would understand that-
---
Atalanta: "Even if she was contracted to him, being a Beast assures she could sustain herself..."
---
-I know, right?- :V -Good her Noble Phantasm is passively active all the time-
Ingrid: "Indeed"
---
Azura: "Y-You're right..."
---
-YAY-
Yukari: "Alright, we're with Agito next..."
---
Shirou: "...So long they don't attack back"
---
-It's been needed after the stress they've all went through...-
Considering Statistics You Are Definitely Not: Going To Kick My Ass

I Think I'll Sign Off And Let My Minions Do The Rest. Thx Bye

___

Peridot: "...Nothing of importance!"
___

-Both monsters are still clearly thankful to them-
___

-What of the others?-
Byleth: "I don't like her."
---
Deadpool: "Well, if you wanna know..." -DDLC Plus on the table-
---
-Zelda goes on her way to replace Alphys after a goodbye-
---
Kanna: "We're all doing okay~" :b:
Rin: "You aren't the only one..."

Marvelous: "Nor do I, but there's one thing I can assure you... Whenever we don't like somone, my crew and I always trample them"
---
Monika: "...Oh hey, my face is in the cover! Guess can't hide that spoiler any longer"
---
-How nice from all of them~-
---
Gil: "Yeah, nothing to complain on~!"

Brynhildr: "Oh, good!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur: "Oh, you're welcome! ....For what exactly?"
---
-Soon is now alright, as they see Drakkon frustrated-
---
-Yeah, anyone would understand that-
---
Atalanta: "Even if she was contracted to him, being a Beast assures she could sustain herself..."
---
-I know, right?- :V -Good her Noble Phantasm is passively active all the time-
Marco: "For helping Star and I out when we needed it most, back in Remnant..."
___

-Very quietly- There he is. Lord Drakkon...
___

-This island serves as a vacation from all that, at least to a handful of individuals at a time-

-The storm drew much closer after sunset, and the sounds of thunder became more apparent-
___

(If Kama is still alive, we'll have to find and defeat her eventually...)
___

-So she's safe from even Queen finding her out-

Swatchlings Get Me Another Glass Of Acid Please

Man, Those Chaldea People. What A Total Joke. I Know Almost Everything They Can Do And They Still Think They Have The Upper Hand

Byleth: "I don't like her."
---
Deadpool: "Well, if you wanna know..." -DDLC Plus on the table-
---
-Zelda goes on her way to replace Alphys after a goodbye-
---
Kanna: "We're all doing okay~" :b:

Marvelous: "Nor do I, but there's one thing I can assure you... Whenever we don't like somone, my crew and I always trample them"
---
Monika: "...Oh hey, my face is in the cover! Guess can't hide that spoiler any longer"
---
---

(Then trample Queen at the first opportunity!)

-Marvelous probably didn't understand the Pokemon, but her tone still made it obvious that she agreed with the sentiment-

___

Peridot: "I didn't know it was a major spoiler.. "
___

-Gaster will rest for the remainder of the day, and resume work a scientist tomorrow-
___

-How's Abigail recovering?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "He has architecture experience?'
___

-The music is even stopped with a record scratch when an annoyed Polly says "Meh, he'll be fine." as the group reaches the swamp-

-Putting the swamp berries on Anne's face, Sprig confirms that her acne look has been recreated near-perfectly-
Link: "Oh heavens no. But he's quite good at gathering materials."
---
Weiss: -chuckled at that record scratch-

Yukari: "Alright, we're with Agito next..."
---
Shirou: "...So long they don't attack back"
---
-It's been needed after the stress they've all went through...-
-Ingrid nerding out-
---
Azura: "Agreed."
---
-it absolutely was-

---
---
---

(Then trample Queen at the first opportunity!)

-Marvelous probably didn't understand the Pokemon, but her tone still made it obvious that she agreed with the sentiment-

___

Peridot: "I didn't know it was a major spoiler.. "
___

-Gaster will rest for the remainder of the day, and resume work a scientist tomorrow-
___

-How's Abigail recovering?-
Weiss: -nodded at what Weiss said-

Byleth: "Sounds like a good plan to me."
---
Deadpool: "Don't worry about Peri, she lives under a rock." :V
---
-that's good news-
---
-her eyes are probably reforming because eldritch powers, but she still hasn't fully mastered them so the rate is probably slow enough that she'll still be blind for a while? :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Too lazy to fix, assume I changed too Zelda :V

Zelda: "But I'm sure we'll do fine without him."
---
-totally!-
Star: "Yeah! We've got magic and runes!"
___

-Anne thanks the Plantars for all they did to help save her fame, while Sprig wishes her good luck-

-She meets up with Mayor Toadstool just back stage at his campaign events. When he questions why she was so late, she tries to explain what her issue was and that the Plantars helped her out, but he cuts her off upon hearing her mention the Plantars. Having dismissed them previously, he now tells Anne that "Hanging out with those bumpkins will only bring you down to their level." He finally adds that he thinks it's for the best for Anne that she not be seen with them anymore-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "For helping Star and I out when we needed it most, back in Remnant..."
___

-Very quietly- There he is. Lord Drakkon...
___

-This island serves as a vacation from all that, at least to a handful of individuals at a time-

-The storm drew much closer after sunset, and the sounds of thunder became more apparent-
___

(If Kama is still alive, we'll have to find and defeat her eventually...)
___

-So she's safe from even Queen finding her out-

Swatchlings Get Me Another Glass Of Acid Please

Man, Those Chaldea People. What A Total Joke. I Know Almost Everything They Can Do And They Still Think They Have The Upper Hand
Arthur: "Oh, you're welcome. I just did what had to be done" :)
---
-He is making his plans of conquest to the next world, but clearly still irked up-
---
Aya: -Sigh- "Guess it's time we head back..."

Lusamine: "True..."
---
Atalanta: "Hopefully put her down permanently..."
---
Charlotte: And she seems confident...
-Ingrid nerding out-
---
Azura: "Agreed."
---
-it absolutely was-
Yukari: "Then Ryuki right after"
---
-They observe them for the moment-
---
Guifei: -Finishes- "There"

---
---
-that's good news-
---
-her eyes are probably reforming because eldritch powers, but she still hasn't fully mastered them so the rate is probably slow enough that she'll still be blind for a while? :V-
Rin: "The pirates are right!"
---
Monika: "Which part exactly?"
---
-Indeed, seems things are going better for him-
---
-Yeah, what Uni said. Right now her eyes are bandaged-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Yeah! We've got magic and runes!"
___

-Anne thanks the Plantars for all they did to help save her fame, while Sprig wishes her good luck-

-She meets up with Mayor Toadstool just back stage at his campaign events. When he questions why she was so late, she tries to explain what her issue was and that the Plantars helped her out, but he cuts her off upon hearing her mention the Plantars. Having dismissed them previously, he now tells Anne that "Hanging out with those bumpkins will only bring you down to their level." He finally adds that he thinks it's for the best for Anne that she not be seen with them anymore-
Zelda: "And creative minds!"
---
Weiss: This is the part where she's going to stand her ground.

Yukari: "Then Ryuki right after"
---
-They observe them for the moment-
---
Guifei: -Finishes- "There"
Ingrid: "Who?"
---
Azura: 🤔
---
Byleth: 👏

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur: "Oh, you're welcome. I just did what had to be done" :)
---
-He is making his plans of conquest to the next world, but clearly still irked up-
---
Aya: -Sigh- "Guess it's time we head back..."

Lusamine: "True..."
---
Atalanta: "Hopefully put her down permanently..."
---
Charlotte: And she seems confident...
Marco: "I'm still extremely grateful for it. You helped saved my best friend. And I'm honestly pretty sure we wouldn't have made it out of there alive if it weren't for you..."
___

Still making plans to expand his empire, if seems...
___

-Yeah. the storm will arrive any minute now...-

-They return to the cabin-
___

(The Evil of Humanity lived up to her name...)
___

Even The Knowledge Of Me Having Defeated Three Legendary Heroes Didn't Scare Them. I'm Not Sure If They're Brave Or Just Foolish

Zelda: "And creative minds!"
---
Weiss: This is the part where she's going to stand her ground.
Star: "Heck yeah, sister!" -Doesn't know basic levitation magic despite being at aan advanced level of magecraft otherwise- :V

___

-Anne goes on stage to make a speech, where her adoring fans await to her from her. Rather than endorse the mayor, she instead talks about how crazy her life has been lately, what with how just yesterday she was the town monster, and now she's the pride and joy of Wartwood (the name of the show's main town setting in question), a fame she never expected-

-...However, she then adds that she's rather stick by the people who were there for her since the beginning, who accept her for who she is, ugly or not. She ultimately decides to brush the swamp berries off her face. Her wart-like appearance gone for good, the frogs instantly declare that she looks hideous again, but Anne isn't remotely offended and just smiles contently, knowing the Plantara will always stand by her-

---
---
-that's good news-
---
---
---
---
-For now, the syringe monsters are sending magic projectiles that look like actual ambulances at the virus monsters, who return fire with purple arrow projectiles-

Penny: "Whether this has a peaceful solution or not, we have to stop these creatures..."
___

Peridot: "I'm literally a rock! Also, I didn't know of your importance or true nature in the game prior to playing it."
___

-Still recovering from some of the injuries he received while Toffee was possessing him, but he's in far better shape than he was a few days ago-
___

-Specter Knight, Oui and Ingrid were no doubt relieved by that knowledge after being worried about her for so long...-

-Bryn probably doesn't know the full extent of Abigail's situation due to keeping to herself most of the time, though-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-For now, the syringe monsters are sending magic projectiles that look like actual ambulances at the virus monsters, who return fire with purple arrow projectiles-

Penny: "Whether this has a peaceful solution or not, we have to stop these creatures..."
___

Peridot: "I'm literally a rock! Also, I didn't know of your importance or true nature in the game prior to playing it."
___

-Still recovering from some of the injuries he received while Toffee was possessing him, but he's in far better shape than he was a few days ago-
___

-Specter Knight, Oui and Ingrid were no doubt relieved by that knowledge after being worried about her for so long...-

-Bryn probably doesn't know the full extent of Abigail's situation due to keeping to herself most of the time, though-
Byleth: "I say let them be. They're not a disturbance yet."
---
Deadpool: "She was somehow unspoiled despite how huge the game got."
---
-how nice for him~-
---
Kanna: "Are you here to play with us?"

Star: "Heck yeah, sister!" -Doesn't know basic levitation magic despite being at aan advanced level of magecraft otherwise- :V

___

-Anne goes on stage to make a speech, where her adoring fans await to her from her. Rather than endorse the mayor, she instead talks about how crazy her life has been lately, what with how just yesterday she was the town monster, and now she's the pride and joy of Wartwood (the name of the show's main town setting in question), a fame she never expected-

-...However, she then adds that she's rather stick by the people who were there for her since the beginning, who accept her for who she is, ugly or not. She ultimately decides to brush the swamp berries off her face. Her wart-like appearance gone for good, the frogs instantly declare that she looks hideous again, but Anne isn't remotely offended and just smiles contently, knowing the Plantara will always stand by her-
-while Zelda could probably give most Mewman mages a challenge despite having no proper training- :V

Zelda: "So, shall we get started?"
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while Zelda could probably give most Mewman mages a challenge despite having no proper training- :V

Zelda: "So, shall we get started?"
---
-She'll help out here more than most Mewman mages would- :V

Star: "We should. Alright, Starfish Tsunami!"

-Her first course of action is to cast a wave spell to help move dirt back into the crater-
___

-With that, Mayor Toadstool is genuinely astonished that Anne is throwing all her fame away, and angrily asks himself "Now how am I supposed to convince these idiots to vote for me?"...Realizing too late, with Toadie's warning, that he spoke loud enough for the entire crowd directly in front of the stage to hear him-

-He tries to backpedal and claim that what he meant to call them was "Lovely, lovely townspeople". The crowd proceeds to arm themselves with fruits and vegetables, compete with the sounds of guns cocking. Toadstool can only nervously and briefly attempt to calm them down, and is last seen in the episode running off the stage getting pelted by produce, yelling "This is an outrage!"-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "I'm still extremely grateful for it. You helped saved my best friend. And I'm honestly pretty sure we wouldn't have made it out of there alive if it weren't for you..."
___

Still making plans to expand his empire, if seems...
___

-Yeah. the storm will arrive any minute now...-

-They return to the cabin-
___

(The Evil of Humanity lived up to her name...)
___

Even The Knowledge Of Me Having Defeated Three Legendary Heroes Didn't Scare Them. I'm Not Sure If They're Brave Or Just Foolish
Arthur: "You're too corteous, but I'm glad to know you're doing fine" :)
---
Yet appearing distraught...
---
-Closing the door-
---
Atalanta: "I can't let her escape... She will see the consequences of her crimes"
---
Charlotte: They probably aren't sure who those heroes are though...
Ingrid: "Who?"
---
Azura: 🤔
---
Byleth: 👏
Yukari: "Just a Rider whose story involves a battle of Riders similar to the Holy Grail Wars"
---
-So long they're not a bother...-
---
Guifei: "Heheh, thanks for your praise~"

___

___

___

---
---
-how nice for him~-
---
Marvelous: "...Allow us, y'all ready?"

Gai: "Haha! I get it, really smart!"

Gokaigers: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

GOOOOORANGEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

-Gai replaces Joe's spot as Aoranger right now-

Ahim: "Goranger Hurricane" -pulls out what looks like a football-

Marvelous: "Keep them busy, it shall take us just a minute"
---
Monika: "Huh, it's rare to go into the game blind from what I've been told" :p
---
-On the least, he's feeling better...-
---
Brynhildr: "That was my intent..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arthur: "You're too corteous, but I'm glad to know you're doing fine" :)
---
Yet appearing distraught...
---
-Closing the door-
---
Atalanta: "I can't let her escape... She will see the consequences of her crimes"
---
Charlotte: They probably aren't sure who those heroes are though...
Marco: "Heh, I've had better days..."
___

Does Chaldea have him on the run, now? No, unlikely, he still has full control over their fortress.
___

-About ten minutes later, heavy rainfall started up outside-
___

(I'll help you locate her. She's done too much evil...)

-His Gleam Eyes should be able to help them track Kama down, as well-

___

-Or if they're really have as much potential as the title of "Legendary Heroes" makes them out to be...-

---
---
-how nice for him~-
---

---
---
---
Penny: "What is your idea, Captain Marvelous?"
___

Peridot: "Nobody in the anime club told me the true genre of the game.." :glare:
___

-Enough that he can resume work tomorrow, but for now, he rests-
___

-Are the kids happy with that?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'll help out here more than most Mewman mages would- :V

Star: "We should. Alright, Starfish Tsunami!"

-Her first course of action is to cast a wave spell to help move dirt back into the crater-
___

-With that, Mayor Toadstool is genuinely astonished that Anne is throwing all her fame away, and angrily asks himself "Now how am I supposed to convince these idiots to vote for me?"...Realizing too late, with Toadie's warning, that he spoke loud enough for the entire crowd directly in front of the stage to hear him-

-He tries to backpedal and claim that what he meant to call them was "Lovely, lovely townspeople". The crowd proceeds to arm themselves with fruits and vegetables, compete with the sounds of guns cocking. Toadstool can only nervously and briefly attempt to calm them down, and is last seen in the episode running off the stage getting pelted by produce, yelling "This is an outrage!"-
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Weiss: -satisfied-

Yukari: "Just a Rider whose story involves a battle of Riders similar to the Holy Grail Wars"
---
-So long they're not a bother...-
---
Guifei: "Heheh, thanks for your praise~"
Ingrid: :surprised:
---
-indeed...-
---
-Arc clapped too?-

---
---
---
___

Peridot: "Nobody in the anime club told me the true genre of the game.." :glare:
___

___

Byleth: "I think they're doing a good job keeping themselves busy on their own..."
---
Deadpool: "I'm surprised you didn't know. Even the version you played marketed itself as a horror game." :p
---
-how nice-
---
-Kanna sure is~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Weiss: -satisfied-
-What will Zelda do?-
___

(Just desserts.) :p

-The crowd soon disperses, while the Plantars stay behind speak with Anne, including an uninjured Hop Pop. She sincerly thanks them for helping her out, even when the attention got to her head. They had no qualms with it, though Hop Pop politely requests that they remember to support him in return when he becomes rich and famous. Polly happily snarks that that's never happening-

-Anne, having given up her fame to stay with the Plantars, humbly asks if she can go back to being the monster that lives in their basement. Sprig happily welcomes her back, and so does the rest of the family-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What will Zelda do?-
___

(Just desserts.) :p

-The crowd soon disperses, while the Plantars stay behind speak with Anne, including an uninjured Hop Pop. She sincerly thanks them for helping her out, even when the attention got to her head. They had no qualms with it, though Hop Pop politely requests that they remember to support him in return when he becomes rich and famous. Polly happily snarks that that's never happening-

-Anne, having given up her fame to stay with the Plantars, humbly asks if she can go back to being the monster that lives in their basement. Sprig happily welcomes her back, and so does the rest of the family-
-thinking of which Rune can help-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-thinking of which Rune can help-
---
-Magnesis will definitely be helpful for rebuilding, at least-
___

-Anne also explains that she kept the key to the mansion before leaving, so she offers to let the Plantars try the jacuzzi there before the staff changes the locks. The episode ends as they head off to do just that-

(Lesson learned in fame.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Magnesis will definitely be helpful for rebuilding, at least-
___

-Anne also explains that she kept the key to the mansion before leaving, so she offers to let the Plantars try the jacuzzi there before the staff changes the locks. The episode ends as they head off to do just that-

(Lesson learned in fame.)
-absolutely-

-Cryonis for getting to high places-
---
Weiss: "Now I want a jacuzzi bath..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Heh, I've had better days..."
___

Does Chaldea have him on the run, now? No, unlikely, he still has full control over their fortress.
___

-About ten minutes later, heavy rainfall started up outside-
___

(I'll help you locate her. She's done too much evil...)

-His Gleam Eyes should be able to help them track Kama down, as well-

___

-Or if they're really have as much potential as the title of "Legendary Heroes" makes them out to be...-
Bedivere: "Oh, do you need anything?"
---
Slipstream: "They probably got on his nerves"
---
-Aya sighs-
---
Atalanta: "Thank you... I doubt she'd have followed us, she's probably hiding and plotting something"
---
-Yeah, though she still takes it as a sign to be wary-
Ingrid: :surprised:
---
-indeed...-
---
-Arc clapped too?-
Yukari: "Intrigued, huh?" :p
---
-Quite...Nothing wrong so far-
---
Arcueid: "That was so good~!"
Guifei: "Heheh~"
___

___

___

Byleth: "I think they're doing a good job keeping themselves busy on their own..."
---
Deadpool: "I'm surprised you didn't know. Even the version you played marketed itself as a horror game." :p
---
-how nice-
---
-Kanna sure is~-
-The Gokaigers while as the Gorangers start passing the ball to each other while still avoiding the crossfire-

Ahim: "Doc, here it is!" -kicks the ball-

Don: "Got it!" -takes it- "Go, Luka!" -kicked it. Then got bonked on the head by an attack- "Hey!"

Luka: "Well hello there~" -caught it too- "Gai, you better not fail" -kicks it-

Gai: "Got it!" -dodges a shot- "Got it!" -catches it- "Marvelous-san!"

Marvelous: "Good, let's get to it!" -kicked the ball right at the middle of the battle, which turns into a giant....... Something that would attract both kinds of monsters-
---
Monika: "Sounds like at this point anyone diving in knows" :p
---
-For now reconnecting-
---
-They seem to have no trouble with her~-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bedivere: "Oh, do you need anything?"
---
Slipstream: "They probably got on his nerves"
---
-Aya sighs-
---
Atalanta: "Thank you... I doubt she'd have followed us, she's probably hiding and plotting something"
---
-Yeah, though she still takes it as a sign to be wary-
Marco: "Besides thanking King Arthur for slaying a giant Space Pirate and saving our skins? I was kinda hoping you guys would be willing to help me train..."
___

He's controlling an army and conquered this place personally, so he's at least a far more competent leader than Screamers...
___

-Looks like she won't be relaxing outside for a few nights...-
___

(If she still wants revenge on Parvati...then she's probably planning to enslave anyone else she deems of use with her arrows, she could even be hoping to build an army...)

-In reality she's just hardcore crushing on Palutena- :p
___

-Who could these Heroes even be...?-

---
---
-how nice-
---
-Kanna sure is~-
-The Gokaigers while as the Gorangers stop passing the ball on each other while still avoiding the crossfire-

Don: "Got it!" -takes it- "Go, Luka!" -kicked it. Then got bonked on the head by an attack- "Hey!"

Marvelous: "Good, let's get to it!" -kicked the ball right at the middle of the battle, which turns into a giant....... Something that would attract both kinds of monsters-
---
---
-For now reconnecting-
---
-It'd be something that would make the Viruses more healthy and allow the syringe head monsters to help make it happen, so perhaps a medical center-

-And indeed all monsters of the two species became fixated on it-
___

Peridot: "I WAS FOCUSED ON THE VISUAL NOVEL ASPECT! IT'S STILL A NEW GENRE FOR ME!"

I-It still has a disclaimer...
___

-With his grandsons and former apprentice-

-He's missed a lot, so those three will be happy to explain everything to hkm-:p

___

-So it truly seems Qrow'a idea was a good one-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "Intrigued, huh?" :p
---
-Quite...Nothing wrong so far-
---
Arcueid: "That was so good~!"
Guifei: "Heheh~"
Ingrid: "Quite."
---
-it's odd...-
---
Byleth: "Where did you learn that."

-She's able to use it in place of scaffolding-
___

(Considering your fortune, don't you have enough money to buy one yourself, Weiss?)

-Or does she already own one?- :V
-convenient-
---
Weiss: "And where would I put it?"

-The Gokaigers while as the Gorangers start passing the ball to each other while still avoiding the crossfire-

---
---
-For now reconnecting-
---
-It'd be something that would make the Viruses more healthy and allow the syringe head monsters to help make it happen, so perhaps a medical center-

___

Peridot: "I WAS FOCUSED ON THE VISUAL NOVEL ASPECT! IT'S STILL A NEW GENRE FOR ME!"

___

-He's missed a lot, so those three will be happy to explain everything to hkm-:p

___

Byleth: 👁 _ 👁

Sothis: I am utterly confused...
---
Deadpool: -snickered while high fiving Hayate-
---
-and he'd worry over the situation?-
---
-Kanna doesn't, at least-

-then again, that's pretty in-character for her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---

-Which then explodes-
---
Hayate: "You really are the actual deal..."
Monika: "Yep. And you are?" :p
---
-Yeah, he likely will-
---
-The others allow her since no Beloved near-
Marco: "Besides thanking King Arthur for slaying a giant Space Pirate and saving our skins? I was kinda hoping you guys would be willing to help me train..."
___

He's controlling an army and conquered this place personally, so he's at least a far more competent leader than Screamers...
___

-Looks like she won't be relaxing outside for a few nights...-
___

(If she still wants revenge on Parvati...then she's probably planning to enslave anyone else she deems of use with her arrows, she could even be hoping to build an army...)

-In reality she's just hardcore crushing on Palutena- :p
___

-Who could these Heroes even be...?-
Rama: "You want to take on the blade?"
---
Blackarachnia: "We can assume his skills have to be up the task..."
---
Aya: I wanted to take a dip...
---
Atalanta: "Probably those close to Parvati's vessel..."

-Not even realizing she's crushing hard on her- :p
---
-She might ask Lancer on that...-
Ingrid: "Quite."
---
-it's odd...-
---
Byleth: "Where did you learn that."
Yukari: "I thought you'd be" :p
---
-No kidding...-
---
Guifei: "Back in my age, I had to do whatever to survive and provide to my siblings"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rama: "You want to take on the blade?"
---
Blackarachnia: "We can assume his skills have to be up the task..."
---
Aya: I wanted to take a dip...
---
Atalanta: "Probably those close to Parvati's vessel..."

-Not even realizing she's crushing hard on her- :p
---
-She might ask Lancer on that...-
Marco: -Nods- "I'm set on it. I need to know more than just karate in times like these."
___

Meaning he can't be left alive...
___

-She can't get to the shore or even the spring pool until the storm passes...-
___

(...Rin and Medusa...)

-Those were the first two to come to his mind-

-And not in the slightest- :p
___

-He'd have to know such story about his home, right?-

---
---
---

-Which then explodes-
---
---
-Yeah, he likely will-
---
-The monsters barely survived, then promptly fled the scene-

Penny: "...Well, they may not have posed an immediate threat to us, but I must admit that this strategy was certainly effective at stopping their own conflict." :ohwell:
___

Peridot: "I'm Peridot!" :awesome:
___

So Phazon has corrupted at least three of our members, Kamui has been arrested for multiple murders and war crimes that she committed because an enemy Servant shattered her dragonstone, and da Vinci and Eleonora were captured by a mad scientist and are now recovering...?

...If Toffee wasn't dead, I'd find it difficult to find even one positive from more recent events. How are they all now...?

___

-It's quite a rare occurrence that no one with the trait is near her when she's not by herself...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The foundation is almost done after a while-
___

(No idea...)
Zelda: "That was quick..."
---
Weiss: "Exactly. Having fortune doesn't immediately think you can have everything if you lack the space to actually store it.

I know our Basel base had one, however,"

Yukari: "I thought you'd be" :p
---
-No kidding...-
---
Guifei: "Back in my age, I had to do whatever to survive and provide to my siblings"
Ingrid: :grin:
---
-then they left?-
---
Sothis: -takes over- "Is there a harp nearby?"

-Which then explodes-
---
---
-Yeah, he likely will-
---

Penny: "...Well, they may not have posed an immediate threat to us, but I must admit that this strategy was certainly effective at stopping their own conflict." :ohwell:
___

___

So Phazon has corrupted at least three of our members, Kamui has been arrested for multiple murders and war crimes that she committed because an enemy Servant shattered her dragonstone, and da Vinci and Eleonora were captured by a mad scientist and are now recovering...?

...If Toffee wasn't dead, I'd find it difficult to find even one positive from more recent events. How are they all now...?

___

-It's quite a rare occurrence that no one with the trait is near her when she's not by herself...-
Byleth: I'm a very complicated person and I still had trouble comprehending that.

Sothis: That is because I'm usually the one doing the thinking. :p

Byleth: Not funny... even if you're not wrong.
---
-Deadpool was left hanging and got sad :V-
---
-and that's not even mentionning how all of Toffee's allies went rogue after his death, and are far more dangerous threats than they were when under his command, so Toffee's death being a positive is actually debatable since that just made things worse-
---
-Brynhilder felt that lack of Beloved?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "That was quick..."
---
Weiss: "Exactly. Having fortune doesn't immediately think you can have everything if you lack the space to actually store it.

I know our Basel base had one, however,"
-It's been a few hours, so it still took time to build-

-It just went quicker than it would have otherwise due to the use of magic spells-
___

(Alright, well said. Money isn't everything, much like fame itself...)

(You might not be able to take one immediately, but you could take a spa day when we return there.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's been a few hours, so it still took time to build-

-It just went quicker than it would have otherwise due to the use of magic spells-
___

(Alright, well said. Money isn't everything, much like fame itself...)

(You might not be able to take one immediately, but you could take a spa day when we return there.)
-was Moon there?-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "It is?"
---
-she'd love a spa day- :)
Moon: "Indeed, but I also wasn't expecting outside assistance. Nor for Star to help with the task herself."

Star: "It's the least after my spell kinda destroyed it..."

Moon: "Oh, Star, you needn't worry about helping this project, I was far more worried about the danger that spell posed to your life than the damage it dealt to the tower..."
___

-She could no doubt use it after all the stress from recent battles, and that of this war for magic and their home in general-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kamui and Elise both got a new NP because of their new ninja duo alt in FEH

Also, completely forgot to update Elise when her refine happened, so... that's done too

Moon: "Indeed, but I also wasn't expecting outside assistance. Nor for Star to help with the task herself."

Star: "It's the least after my spell kinda destroyed it..."

Moon: "Oh, Star, you needn't worry about helping this project, I was far more worried about the danger that spell posed to your life than the damage it dealt to the tower..."
___

-She could no doubt use it after all the stress from recent battles, and that of this war for magic and their home in general-
Zelda: Awwwww~
---
-indeed...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: -Nods- "I'm set on it. I need to know more than just karate in times like these."
___

Meaning he can't be left alive...
___

-She can't get to the shore or even the spring pool until the storm passes...-
___

(...Rin and Medusa...)

-Those were the first two to come to his mind-

-And not in the slightest- :p
___

-He'd have to know such story about his home, right?-
Suzuka: "Maaaan, you're like, such a cutie boy" :p
---
Blackarachnia: "No, if anything he needs to be taken out as quick as possible"

Slipstream: "Okay, how genius? If Nightbird attacks him, she could become fried circuits"
---
-A shame, sunds better than sleep to someone who lacks the need of it-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, and Shirou Emiya. Her three most loved people..."
---
-Yeah, she thinks he must-
Ingrid: :grin:
---
-then they left?-
---
Sothis: -takes over- "Is there a harp nearby?"
-Keeping on making them...-
---
-Seems they did-
---
Guifei: "Nope, just me!"

___

___

___

Byleth: I'm a very complicated person and I still had trouble comprehending that.

---
---
-and that's not even mentionning how all of Toffee's allies went rogue after his death, and are far more dangerous threats than they were when under his command, so Toffee's death being a positive is actually debatable since that just made things worse-
---
Luka: "You're welcome, so where's the pay?" :p
---
Monika: "...They?"
---
-And that's not mentioning how Drakkon intends to become one with the Morphin Grid to rewrite ll of reality and killing anyone opposing him-
---
-Yes, it made her calmer than usual

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzuka: "Maaaan, you're like, such a cutie boy" :p
---
Blackarachnia: "No, if anything he needs to be taken out as quick as possible"

Slipstream: "Okay, how genius? If Nightbird attacks him, she could become fried circuits"
---
-A shame, sunds better than sleep to someone who lacks the need of it-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, and Shirou Emiya. Her three most loved people..."
---
-Yeah, she thinks he must-
Marco: "Uhh, thanks?' -A bit nervous-
___

It would need to be an instant execution. We can't allow this army to know of our own plans...
___

-She can at least put on some tea, hot chocolate or coffee for the occasion, while reading a good book-

-The rainstorm outside was much heavier than the storms that commonly affect the area-
___

(They are all capable fighters in their own merits, but if faced with a threat that could magically force them to fight their friends and allies against their will...)

(...We can't let Kama get to them.)

___

-She should probably ask him as soon as she reunites with the others-

---
---
---
---
---
-And that's not mentioning how Drakkon intends to become one with the Morphin Grid to rewrite ll of reality and killing anyone opposing him-
---
Penny: "..." -Checks her pockets-

-They're empty-
___

-I don't think anyone mentioned a "they"?-
___

...Kamui is still in a cell, the da Vincis are steadily recovering, a-and the victims of Phazon corruption won't be cured until Phazon's source is wiped out...

...You sounded particularly upset by that last part. What's wrong?

...O-One of them is Undyne... :urg:

___

-Bryn's thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And yet Star seems determined to help rebuild the castle she had to destroy anyway...-
___

-Curremt thoughts?-

Because indeed-only posts don't add anything :V
Zelda: "If I may interject, the fact tat she's so eager to help rebuild it could be a sign of her growth. She's taking responsibilty and actually doing something because of it. You should be proud, Moon." :)
---
Weiss: "...Is there a spa nearby?-

-Keeping on making them...-
---
-Seems they did-
---
Guifei: "Nope, just me!"
Ingrid: "I just realized we didn't test any of them..."
---
Azura: "Odd..."
---
Sothis: "I meant the instrument..."

---
---
---

-They're empty-
___

___

...Kamui is still in a cell, the da Vincis are steadily recovering, a-and the victims of Phazon corruption won't be cured until Phazon's source is wiped out...

___

-Bryn's thoughts?-
Byleth: -tosses a coin-
---
-nope-
---
-Gaster immediately understood her concerns?-

-meanwhile-

Link: -clutching his arm-
---
-what KoP asked-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "If I may interject, the fact tat she's so eager to help rebuild it could be a sign of her growth. She's taking responsibilty and actually doing something because of it. You should be proud, Moon." :)
---
Weiss: "...Is there a spa nearby?-
Moon: "...Princess Zelda is absolutely right. You really are growing up to be a fine young princess, Star." :)

Star: "Heh, I'm just trying to take some responsibility." :grin:
___

(If there is, we'd probably have to search for it.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Uhh, thanks?' -A bit nervous-
___

It would need to be an instant execution. We can't allow this army to know of our own plans...
___

-She can at least put on some tea, hot chocolate or coffee for the occasion, while reading a good book-

-The rainstorm outside was much heavier than the storms that commonly affect the area-
___

(They are all capable fighters in their own merits, but if faced with a threat that could magically force them to fight their friends and allies against their will...)

(...We can't let Kama get to them.)

___

-She should probably ask him as soon as she reunites with the others-
-He forgot they have a yokai who acts like a valley girl school girl-
---
Blackarachnia: "And seeing how they are in the middle of planification now..."
---
-...Hot chocolate and a book sounds nice-
---
Atalanta: "She could take control of the bodies of many with her tempting arrows... The nerve..."
---
-That's true... For now, does Queen see her?-
Ingrid: "I just realized we didn't test any of them..."
---
Azura: "Odd..."
---
Sothis: "I meant the instrument..."
Yukari: "That's true, it sould be done..."
---
Shirou: "Guess they retreated"
---
Guifei: "No, it's a biwa"

-They're empty-
___

___

___

-Bryn's thoughts?-
Byleth: -tosses a coin-
---
-nope-
---
-Gaster immediately understood her concerns?-

-meanwhile-

Link: -clutching his arm-
---
-what KoP asked-
Luka: "Neat" :p

Rin: "I'm not paying you..."
---
-I misread- :V -She's regardless interested on a fan's perspective-
---
-What Uni asked-

Tamamo: "Link..." -very worried-
---
Brynhildr: Not what I hoped... But I hope I can get used to this...

Top Bottom