• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-KEK-
---
-I thought Ingrid would?-
---
-Sothis clothes- :V
---
-thoughts?-
-Yeah ahue-
---
-I meant Yukari wanted to pet her- :p
---
-Well, then it is plenty notable- :V
Guifei: "...Hey, where did her scars go?"
---
-Only a squeal- :V
Marco: "N-Not exactly..."
___

-Quite so, by now the cookie dough ingredients have all been mixed together, so all that's left to do is form them and bake them-

This went way smoother than my last several attempts to bake cookies...
___

-She has to reassure her some other way, then-

-She just needs to think of what to say...Alphys hasn't called her back yet on the whole exorcism situation, but she could still try calling Alphys over for help with Lusamine-
___

(So you really don't know which form you want...?)

(That's true...I'm at a total loss right now...)

(Patxi...) -Worried-
Mata Hari: "Anything wrong, sweetie?"
---
Charlotte: "And there's enough to bake a chocolate cake too!"
---
-True, so phone she pulls out!-
---
-Awwww... Seven forms, and only can have one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mata Hari: "Anything wrong, sweetie?"
---
Charlotte: "And there's enough to bake a chocolate cake too!"
---
-True, so phone she pulls out!-
---
-Awwww... Seven forms, and only can have one-
Marco: "...Actually quite a few things, but that's still not...entirely why I'm here. Remember when I used to train with you guys a few years ago? I'm sorry if i fell behind, honestly...School kinda kept me on Earth most of the time."

-There were exceptions, such as during the battle with Isis and her minions, but he spent a good chunk of that time period recovering in the infirmary, thanks to Chara-
___

Ooh, chocolate cake? I've even never had cake before!
___

-Indeed, and a call is made!-

Aya? What's up? S-Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you on the exorcism yet, by the way, I-I've heen a lot busier lately helping out the few Rulers who are in any condition to, w-well...rule...
___

(So I honestly want your opinion...What form should I pick? There's no going back, there's no changing my type. Each form looks different, each form has different strengths and weaknesses. I-I don't know how to pick from that!)

(That does sound like a difficult decision to make...Vulpixes only have one evolution, so my only problem was needing to find the right item to help make evolution possible for me.)

(At least you were able to find one safely..)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Awwww~ Now I know even more I can do it thanks to you, Jiggly~" -that earned Liz a bit more support, though Weiss's shoulfn't be understiated-

(Perhaps in some way LOL)
---
-Each giving ther impressions...-
---
-Shin nodded to confirm, amongst them some Inhumanoids used by Shocker, the enemies of Kamen Rider 1 and 2, and Masked Monsters from the Black Cross Army, the enemies of Secret Sentai Goranger-

-....And amongst the corpses there was was one with a baseball for a head-

Tamamo: ".........................."

Kiyohime: "........................................."

Osakabehime: "....................................................." -turns to Shin- "Your world is weird"

-Shin shrugged-
---
-Who didn't make it easy-
-Giggles- (You can always count on me!)

(Whether you win or not, Weiss, I know everyone's going to enjoy your performance. You're the best singer Chaldea's ever known.)

-The Vulpix smiled at the Schnee while wagging her tails-

(Maybe they could do post-commentary once the winner has been decided lmao)
___

Peridot: -Mostly waiting to see how Sayori reacts, though she also pays close attention to how the other students in the club react-
___

Lapis: "...That's horrible. Even if some of these creatures are bad, each of them staying trapped down there like prisoners for who knows how long must've been horrible!"

-It also begs the question of just how far deep this rabbit hole goes... Toffee had to have captured most of these creatures long before Star knew he existed-
___

oh hey, Rulers. wanna help find BB?
Weiss: "I... wouldn't go that far, but thank you." :)
---
-Monika not sus yet-
---
Zelda: "How long was he studying everyone?"
---
Palu: "Gladly." :glare:

-She's hardly even willing to speak with Eclipsa..-
___

Amethyst: "Yeesh, it's that complicated?"
___

-She isn't going to remain a Vulpix for much longer, so why not enjoy these cute moments while they last?-
Ingrid: Family tension...
---
Yang: "Yeah, but to keep it short, he was like, the main guy opposing the one who wanted to wipe out the world."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-

-Yeah ahue-
---
-I meant Yukari wanted to pet her- :p
---
-Well, then it is plenty notable- :V
Guifei: "...Hey, where did her scars go?"
---
-Only a squeal- :V
-then back to Kanna being cheered up-
---
-Ingrid looking very pettable-
---
Sothis: "Body swap. I prefer my skin when it's silky smooth." :p
---
-Fran would also learn of that backstory-

-she trusts her too :3-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: Family tension...
---
Yang: "Yeah, but to keep it short, he was like, the main guy opposing the one who wanted to wipe out the world."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
-She can only wonder if Star will being more willing to actually stand up for Eclipsa-
___

Amethyst: "So kinda like Rose Quartz during the rebellion..."
___

-Winter watching the TV intently-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: 🤔
---
Yang: "Yeah, kinda."
---
-it good?-
-Moon seemed more inclined to believe Eclipsa didn't seem so evil when she was Star's age, after all. It wouldn't be the first thing she and her daughter had in common as teenagers...-
___

-Though the group was understandably...unhappy with Ozpin at certain points in time-
___

-Episode's only just started, so hard to say-

-The first minute consists of one of the frog resident of a small swamp town heading into the forest at night, and screaming in horror at the sight of an unseen entity-

-Spoiler alert, it's just the main human character and all the amphibians are gonna think she's a monstrous beast- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon seemed more inclined to believe Eclipsa didn't seem so evil when she was Star's age, after all. It wouldn't be the first thing she and her daughter had in common as teenagers...-
___

-Though the group was understandably...unhappy with Ozpin at certain points in time-
___

-Episode's only just started, so hard to say-

-The first minute consists of one of the frog resident of a small swamp town heading into the forest at night, and screaming in horror at the sight of an unseen entity-

-Spoiler alert, it's just the main human character and all the amphibians are gonna think she's a monstrous beast- :V
Ingrid: Perhaps if I share my own thoughts, she could see the good in Eclipsa?
---
-yeah....that's putting it lightly-
---
Weiss: "Huh...That's a unique perspective."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: Perhaps if I share my own thoughts, she could see the good in Eclipsa?
---
-yeah....that's putting it lightly-
---
Weiss: "Huh...That's a unique perspective."
-She means Star or Moon?-
___

-Nearly everyone helping Ozpin lashed out at him the instant they found out the truth. Even those who didn't still clearly weren't happy with him at best...-

-Steven, of all people, could actually relate to this, as he has vehemently disagreed with some of his mother's choices, although the difference is that Rose didn't live to hear him voice this-

___

(Hmm...Well, from what I've seen so far, the people of Amphibia have never seen anyone resembling a human before...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...Actually quite a few things, but that's still not...entirely why I'm here. Remember when I used to train with you guys a few years ago? I'm sorry if i fell behind, honestly...School kinda kept me on Earth most of the time."

-There were exceptions, such as during the battle with Isis and her minions, but he spent a good chunk of that time period recovering in the infirmary, thanks to Chara-
___

Ooh, chocolate cake? I've even never had cake before!
___

-Indeed, and a call is made!-

Aya? What's up? S-Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you on the exorcism yet, by the way, I-I've heen a lot busier lately helping out the few Rulers who are in any condition to, w-well...rule...
___

(So I honestly want your opinion...What form should I pick? There's no going back, there's no changing my type. Each form looks different, each form has different strengths and weaknesses. I-I don't know how to pick from that!)

(That does sound like a difficult decision to make...Vulpixes only have one evolution, so my only problem was needing to find the right item to help make evolution possible for me.)

(At least you were able to find one safely..)
Mata Hari: "Oh dear, do you need anything besides just training?"
---
Charlotte: "I think I can make a decent one enough" :p
---
Aya: "Um, sorry... I just wanted to know a few things"
---
-This is a decision that woud change him forever...-
-then back to Kanna being cheered up-
---
-Ingrid looking very pettable-
---
Sothis: "Body swap. I prefer my skin when it's silky smooth." :p
---
-Fran would also learn of that backstory-

-she trusts her too :3-
-Right... Though they shuld do the same with Abby-
---
-So Yukari does pet!-
---
Arcueid: "How bad for her" :p
---
-Fran is too cute to not trust her~-
-Giggles- (You can always count on me!)

(Whether you win or not, Weiss, I know everyone's going to enjoy your performance. You're the best singer Chaldea's ever known.)

-The Vulpix smiled at the Schnee while wagging her tails-

(Maybe they could do post-commentary once the winner has been decided lmao)
___

Peridot: -Mostly waiting to see how Sayori reacts, though she also pays close attention to how the other students in the club react-
___

Lapis: "...That's horrible. Even if some of these creatures are bad, each of them staying trapped down there like prisoners for who knows how long must've been horrible!"

-It also begs the question of just how far deep this rabbit hole goes... Toffee had to have captured most of these creatures long before Star knew he existed-
___

oh hey, Rulers. wanna help find BB?
---
-Monika not sus yet-
---
---
-Elizabeth and Jigglypuff jumped together a bit-

-Clearly this earns both of them higher support-

(That would be amusing LOL)
---
-For now Sayori seems the most pleased-
---
Tamamo: "A while, I think..."
---
Jeanne: "Let's finish this soon..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She means Star or Moon?-
___

-Nearly everyone helping Ozpin lashed out at him the instant they found out the truth. Even those who didn't still clearly weren't happy with him at best...-

-Steven, of all people, could actually relate to this, as he has vehemently disagreed with some of his mother's choices, although the difference is that Rose didn't live to hear him voice this-

___

(Hmm...Well, from what I've seen so far, the people of Amphibia have never seen anyone resembling a human before...)
-either, really-
---
-damn...-
---
Weiss: "The human is the monster for once. It's refreshing."

-Right... Though they shuld do the same with Abby-
---
-So Yukari does pet!-
---
Arcueid: "How bad for her" :p
---
-Fran is too cute to not trust her~-
-who was already smiling a bit because of happy Kanna-
---
-Ingrid smiles!-
---
-Sothis giggles-
---
-awwwwwww~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mata Hari: "Oh dear, do you need anything besides just training?"
---
Charlotte: "I think I can make a decent one enough" :p
---
Aya: "Um, sorry... I just wanted to know a few things"
---
-This is a decision that woud change him forever...-
Marco: "Probably? Ugh, long story, but things are kinda awkward for me right now..."

-Even those who didn't know the Casters all that well still knew that at least Star had a crush on Marco by now- :V
___

I would be grateful for that. :)
___

Whatever they are, I-I'll try to answer them..
___

(Well...is there any particular typing you have a preference for, Patxi?)

(Not really...And since this it would change me forever, I...I just want to feel that I'm making the definitively right choice. I-It's not an easy choice...)

(It's tough to imagine, but I still completely understand...)

-either, really-
---
-damn...-
---
Weiss: "The human is the monster for once. It's refreshing."
-Heck, for all she knows Star might question the whole "Evil Queen" thing regarding Eclipsa on her own-
___

-It helps that Steven was raised believing his mother was a paragon of kindness, so gradually learning about some of her more difficult choices, and then suddenly learning that she shattered Pink Diamond, really affected his view of her-
___

(Yeah, aren't stories like these usually about someone different living among humans? It's a nice change of pace, honestly!)

---
-Monika not sus yet-
---
---

---
---
---
(We're the idol dream team, and no one can defeat us!)

-Nods-

(You're the best singer as far as I'm concerned. I know you'll prove me right out there!)

-Both of them got additional support due to thanks to the way they treated their cute Pokemon- :p
___

Peridot: "Aha! I'm right on track!"

(It's only a matter of time until she figures out what kind of game this is...)
___

-Possibly longer than they realized...-
___

BB's files supposedly contain information about timespace anomalies or people with knowledge on it, including Sans. N-None of that can be good...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Nods-

(You're the best singer as far as I'm concerned. I know you'll prove me right out there!)

-Both of them got additional support due to thanks to the way they treated their cute Pokemon- :p
___

___

___

BB's files supposedly contain information about timespace anomalies or people with knowledge on it, including Sans. N-None of that can be good...
-that's adorable-

-Weiss petting Winter-
---
-she will eventually, yes-
---
Zelda: "Far too long, for sure..."
---
Palu: "And she hides that stuff from us? I have a bad feeling..."

-Heck, for all she knows Star might question the whole "Evil Queen" thing regarding Eclipsa on her own-
___

-It helps that Steven was raised believing his mother was a paragon of kindness, so gradually learning about some of her more difficult choices, and then suddenly learning that she shattered Pink Diamond, really affected his view of her-
___

(Yeah, aren't stories like these usually about someone different living among humans? It's a nice change of pace, honestly!)
Ingrid: Star's clever enough to question it as well...
---
-shattering her was necessary though, right?-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: Star's clever enough to question it as well...
---
-shattering her was necessary though, right?-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."
-And she'll learn Eclipsa is walking...technically free eventually, it can't be long since she's going to move back to Mewni again soon, in this very castle, no less-
___

-It was in order to liberate the Earth from a tyrannical rule...He's accepted his mother's decision, he understands it, it just...changed the more unambiguously positive view he once had of her-
___

-The show cuts to the next day, showing a small family of reddish pink frogs heading to a local grocery store-

-It's the same family the main character was seen with in the opening-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And she'll learn Eclipsa is walking...technically free eventually, it can't be long since she's going to move back to Mewni again soon, in this very castle, no less-
___

-It was in order to liberate the Earth from a tyrannical rule...He's accepted his mother's decision, he understands it, it just...changed the more unambiguously positive view he once had of her-
___

-The show cuts to the next day, showing a small family of reddish pink frogs heading to a local grocery store-

-It's the same family the main character was seen with in the opening-
Ingrid: Curious on how long it'll take for Star to find out.
---
-and probably taught him nothing is truly black and white?-
---
-with the monster?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: Curious on how long it'll take for Star to find out.
---
-and probably taught him nothing is truly black and white?-
---
-with the monster?-
-Moon provably won't tell her until the last minute- :V
___

-It very much did...Albeit, what it didn't change was his belief that killing is never the right or only option...-
___

-Not this soon, as they haven't met her yet-

-The family is introduced as Sprig, an adventurous a young male frog, Polly, a female tadpole who turns out to be a total Blood Knight, and their old-fashioned grandfather and guardian, Hopediah-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon provably won't tell her until the last minute- :V
___

-It very much did...Albeit, what it didn't change was his belief that killing is never the right or only option...-
___

-Not this soon, as they haven't met her yet-

-The family is introduced as Sprig, an adventurous a young male frog, Polly, a female tadpole who turns out to be a total Blood Knight, and their old-fashioned grandfather and guardian, Hopediah-
Ingrid: ......I should tell her.
---
-would he realize it's a childish ideal?-
---
-getting groceries-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
."
-who was already smiling a bit because of happy Kanna-
---
-Ingrid smiles!-
---
-Sothis giggles-
---
-awwwwwww~-
-Yeah, that really assured her that things will be fine-
----
-As Yukari expected-
---
Guifei: "Can't she have those healed too?"
---
Fran: "Ah... Un... Ders.... Tood...."
Marco: "Probably? Ugh, long story, but things are kinda awkward for me right now..."

-Even those who didn't know the Casters all that well still knew that at least Star had a crush on Marco by now- :V
___

I would be grateful for that. :)
___

Whatever they are, I-I'll try to answer them..
___

(Well...is there any particular typing you have a preference for, Patxi?)

(Not really...And since this it would change me forever, I...I just want to feel that I'm making the definitively right choice. I-It's not an easy choice...)

(It's tough to imagine, but I still completely understand...)
Mata Hari: "Is there anything else we can do for ypu besides training?"

-Yet none commented on it, getting it's a touchy subject-
---
Charlotte: "Then we can make one right after~"
---
Aya: "It has to do with Lusamine'
---
-The one he's surely content with...-

-Nods-

___

___

___

-that's adorable-

-Weiss petting Winter-
---
---
---
Elizabeth: "Let us show everyone the ultimate charmm combination, partner~!"

-Audience numbers rising!-
---
-And as she keeps going, the hints of Sayori's depression are subtle enough that Peridot has yet to catch on, too focused on the shipping aspect-
---
Tamamo: "...Should we still worry if he's gone?"
---
Luvia: -Sigh- "Were her computer and hacking skills not impeccable..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: ......I should tell her.
---
-would he realize it's a childish ideal?-
---
-getting groceries-
-Moon will definitely tell Medea, at least-
___

-He definitely isn't going to...Steven himself refuses to ever kill, at least-
___

-Only Hopediah does-

-He leaves Polly in charge of their wagon, much to Sprig's annoyance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mata Hari: "Is there anything else we can do for ypu besides training?"

-Yet none commented on it, getting it's a touchy subject-
---
Charlotte: "Then we can make one right after~"
---
Aya: "It has to do with Lusamine'
---
-The one he's surely content with...-
Marco: "...Right now, not really..."

-No even a hint of sarcasm or snark from anyone...-
___

Ho ho ho! It will be chocolate cake time after cookie time!
___

...What do you need to know?
___

-That's not an easy decision, and they both get that...-

-that's adorable-

-Weiss petting Winter-
---
---
---

---
-And as she keeps going, the hints of Sayori's depression are subtle enough that Peridot has yet to catch on, too focused on the shipping aspect-
---
---
-Nora and Rin also speak with the two to show their support?-
___

-Quietly- How is she missing all the foreshadowing...
___

Hekapoo: "Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Toffee can't do any more damage if he's dead."
___

S-Shhe's mot as bad as Caren...But we still need to stop ber.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Male Kana got a refine in FEH, so Kanna gets the new shiny stone in her entry.

Camilla's staff also got an update for the same reason.

-Yeah, that really assured her that things will be fine-
----
-As Yukari expected-
---
Guifei: "Can't she have those healed too?"
---
Fran: "Ah... Un... Ders.... Tood...."
-awwwwww~-
---
-her friend is just too cute~-
---
Sothis: "She says every scar is a memory, so she's fine with keeping them. And she's her own responsible adult, so I'm not gonna enforce anything unless her idea is really, really stupid."
---
-smiling Neo-

-Moon will definitely tell Medea, at least-
___

-He definitely isn't going to...Steven himself refuses to ever kill, at least-
___

-Only Hopediah does-

-He leaves Polly in charge of their wagon, much to Sprig's annoyance-
-Ingrid will go tell Star then :V-
---
Yang: "Hey, I'm curious about something."
---
Weiss: -watching-

---
---
---
___

___

Hekapoo: "Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Toffee can't do any more damage if he's dead."
___

Nora: "Show Weiss who's boss, Liz!"
---
-not even the "poem" at the day of the festival?-
---
Zelda: "And this is a wonderful opportunity to not only do research, but do the right thing and make sure these creatures are treated well before returning to their home."
---
Palu: "I'd say BB is probably worse in the long run. Last time we had someone with good computer skills keep major info to them, it was the Isis attack.

Even if BB won't be that bad....... it's still a very worrying thought to let her go."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ingrid will go tell Star then :V-
---
Yang: "Hey, I'm curious about something."
---
Weiss: -watching-
-Hopefully it'll be an issue she can actually resolve...She hasn't had luck finding answers about Glossaryck, and she still has to worry about her crush on Marco- :V
___

Amethyst: "What's that?'
___

-She surprised that the kids' grandfather left the younger of the two siblings in charge?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hopefully it'll be an issue she can actually resolve...She hasn't had luck finding answers about Glossaryck, and she still has to worry about her crush on Marco- :V
___

Amethyst: "What's that?'
___

-She surprised that the kids' grandfather left the younger of the two siblings in charge?-
-she'll be overwhelmed-
---
Yang: "What are your thoughts on killing?"
---
Weiss: "I'm surprised the younger one is in charge..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she'll be overwhelmed-
---
Yang: "What are your thoughts on killing?"
---
Weiss: "I'm surprised the younger one is in charge..."
-Still an improvement from Toffee's scheme-
___

Amethyst: "...That's...not the easiest question for me to answer...But admittedly, unlike Steven, I'd do it if I absolutrly had to..."

___

(Maybe we'll get an explanation for tha-)

-Cue Hopediah claiming that Polly is far more responsible than her older brother. He backs this up by bringing up incidents seen in a flashback montage-

-Sprig first blows up a stew they were cooking, then he crashes a cow-like caterpillar into the house, and finally forgets Hopediah's warnings to not leave the lights on at night. This results in the house getting attacked by giant fireflies-

(...Annnd there it is.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Still an improvement from Toffee's scheme-
___

Amethyst: "...That's...not the easiest question for me to answer...But admittedly, unlike Steven, I'd do it if I absolutrly had to..."

___

(Maybe we'll get an explanation for tha-)

-Cue Hopediah claiming that Polly is far more responsible than her older brother. He backs this up by bringing up incidents seen in a flashback montage-

-Sprig first blows up a stew they were cooking, then he crashes a cow-like caterpillar into the house, and finally forgets Hopediah's warnings to not leave the lights on at night. This results in the house getting attacked by giant fireflies-

(...Annnd there it is.)
-absolutely-
---
Yang: "That's a good answer."
---
Weiss: "That explains it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-absolutely-
---
Yang: "That's a good answer."
---
Weiss: "That explains it."
-Eclipsa seems content to remain in the castle for now-
___

Amethyst: "It's just that Gems usually just get "poofed" in battle, then spend a few days repairing the damage. They can be soundly defeated without having to die, so for us, killing isn't even really a last resort..."
___

-Then the frog who saw the monster shows up and tells the town about it, describing the human as a "spindly beast with a bulbous head"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eclipsa seems content to remain in the castle for now-
___

Amethyst: "It's just that Gems usually just get "poofed" in battle, then spend a few days repairing the damage. They can be soundly defeated without having to die, so for us, killing isn't even really a last resort..."
___

-Then the frog who saw the monster shows up and tells the town about it, describing the human as a "spindly beast with a bulbous head"-
-anything would make her content after so much time in a crystal-
---
Yang: "Huh, convenient..."
---
Weiss: -pfffffft-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-anything would make her content after so much time in a crystal-
---
Yang: "Huh, convenient..."
---
Weiss: -pfffffft-
-Over 300 years, at that, thankfully not being conscious during her imprisonment-
___

Amethyst: "Pink Diamond was probably only an exception because she was a basically a supreme leader..."
___

-She can already tell there's gonna be a lot of humor at the main human's expense- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Over 300 years, at that, thankfully not being conscious during her imprisonment-
___

Amethyst: "Pink Diamond was probably only an exception because she was a basically a supreme leader..."
___

-She can already tell there's gonna be a lot of humor at the main human's expense- :V
-that's a relief...-
---
Yang: "Supreme tyrant from what I heard of her..."
---
-indeed, and it'll be fun-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's a relief...-
---
Yang: "Supreme tyrant from what I heard of her..."
---
-indeed, and it'll be fun-
-She definitely doesn't seem like a bad person so far...-
___

Amethyst: "Same, pretty much, anyway. I wasn't around during the rebellion."
___

-The mayor, who's a toad rather than a frog, declares that they should deal with this creature, claiming that the town's safey comes first with him as mayor-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So FGO's obligatory yearly Summer event has started and in it of coure there's new versions of female Servants.

One of them is Charlotte, so there's now this Caster version of her whose gimmick is fighting like a stage magician.

Marco: "...Right now, not really..."

-No even a hint of sarcasm or snark from anyone...-
___

Ho ho ho! It will be chocolate cake time after cookie time!
___

...What do you need to know?
___

-That's not an easy decision, and they both get that...-
Mata Hari: "Awww..." -really feels bad for him, maternal instincts speaking-
---
Charlotte: "I'll do my best, you'll see how good it can be!" -pumped-
---
Aya: "You guys looked for her original world, didn't you?"
---
-It's clearly harder than for Winter's, who knows what form is she going to take as there's n options-
___

___

___

---
---
Zelda: "And this is a wonderful opportunity to not only do research, but do the right thing and make sure these creatures are treated well before returning to their home."
---
Palu: "I'd say BB is probably worse in the long run. Last time we had someone with good computer skills keep major info to them, it was the Isis attack.

Even if BB won't be that bad....... it's still a very worrying thought to let her go."
[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth: "Yeah~! We'll show them our best performance~!"

Rin: -Throught Master-Servant telepathy- This shall be easy. :p
---
Hayate: "Too busy on the shpping" :p
---
Tamamo: "What if they're evil?"
---
Luvia: "Hmph, you're right. She knows about all of us by virtue of being here for years"
-awwwwww~-
---
-her friend is just too cute~-
---
Sothis: "She says every scar is a memory, so she's fine with keeping them. And she's her own responsible adult, so I'm not gonna enforce anything unless her idea is really, really stupid."
---
-smiling Neo-
-For now they're playing a game in teams-
---
-She never gets tired of her, clearly-
---
Guifei: "What would be that limit?"
---
Fran: "Thank...You..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So FGO's obligatory yearly Summer event has started and in it of coure there's new versions of female Servants.

One of them is Charlotte, so there's now this Caster version of her whose gimmick is fighting like a stage magician.

Mata Hari: "Awww..." -really feels bad for him, maternal instincts speaking-
---
Charlotte: "I'll do my best, you'll see how good it can be!" -pumped-
---
Aya: "You guys looked for her original world, didn't you?"
---
-It's clearly harder than for Winter's, who knows what form is she going to take as there's n options-
Well, it's not the first time an Assassin by default got a Caster version lol

-Yeah, kid's clearly going through difficult stuff right now...-
___

-The cookies are currently baking!-
___

We did, and w-we even visited it...
___

-Her only condition is that she wants to wait for Patxi to evolve at the same time, which she's perfectly fine with...So now she wants to help him make his final decision-

---
---
---

---
---
---
Luvia: "Hmph, you're right. She knows about all of us by virtue of being here for years"
-It's hardly even a competition, but they'll both get a chance to sing anyway- :p

-The only question now is which one of them should go on first-
___

Peridot: "Hmm, now what's next on the club's schedule?"
___

-Grimm were seen among all the other caged creatures, proving Tamamo's point-

Hekapoo: "...I think you might wanna make an exception."
___

F-Fair enough...

she can't have gone too far...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She definitely doesn't seem like a bad person so far...-
___

Amethyst: "Same, pretty much, anyway. I wasn't around during the rebellion."
___

-The mayor, who's a toad rather than a frog, declares that they should deal with this creature, claiming that the town's safey comes first with him as mayor-
-Ingrid had a good feeling about her...-
---
Yang: "So you're the youngest..."
---
-Weiss has doubt-

-For now they're playing a game in teams-
---
-She never gets tired of her, clearly-
---
Guifei: "What would be that limit?"
---
Fran: "Thank...You..."
-THEY HAPPY-
---
-that's possible?-
---
Sothis: "Don't worry about it. I'll know." :p
---
Neo: :grin:

---
---
---
-It's hardly even a competition, but they'll both get a chance to sing anyway- :p

-The only question now is which one of them should go on first-
___

Peridot: "Hmm, now what's next on the club's schedule?"
___

-Grimm were seen among all the other caged creatures, proving Tamamo's point-

Hekapoo: "...I think you might wanna make an exception."
___

F-Fair enough...

she can't have gone too far...
Weiss: It's not even a contest.
---
-FESTIVAL DAY-
---
Zelda: "These creatures..."
---
Palu: 💡 "But she doesn't know Caren."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ingrid had a good feeling about her...-
---
Yang: "So you're the youngest..."
---
-Weiss has doubt-
-Most of the fears about the Queen of Darkness seems to stem from paranoia, given how little information about her seems to have been recorded...-
___

Amethyst: "Yup. I was supposed to emerge from the Earth with the other Amehtysts when Pink first started her colony there, but for some reason I overcooked. Didn't emerge emerge for another five centuries..."
___

-Won't take long for Weiss' suspicions to be proven correct- :V

-Then Sprig gets the idea to capture rhe monster himself to prove that he's responsible-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of the fears about the Queen of Darkness seems to stem from paranoia, given how little information about her seems to have been recorded...-
___

Amethyst: "Yup. I was supposed to emerge from the Earth with the other Amehtysts when Pink first started her colony there, but for some reason I overcooked. Didn't emerge emerge for another five centuries..."
___

-Won't take long for Weiss' suspicions to be proven correct- :V

-Then Sprig gets the idea to capture rhe monster himself to prove that he's responsible-
-Ingrid might hang out with her more to get to know her-
---
Yang: "How odd..."
---
-and fails hilariously?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ingrid might hang out with her more to get to know her-
---
Yang: "How odd..."
---
-and fails hilariously?-
-They need answers about Eclipsa....-
___

Amethyst: "Yeah...Not every Gem has a perfect emergence. It probably had an effect on my height, too."
___

-Polly, despite being a tadpole, proves strong enough to shove her brother back onto the wagon-

-She's determined to not let him leave, so yes, he immediately failed- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They need answers about Eclipsa....-
___

Amethyst: "Yeah...Not every Gem has a perfect emergence. It probably had an effect on my height, too."
___

-Polly, despite being a tadpole, proves strong enough to shove her brother back onto the wagon-

-She's determined to not let him leave, so yes, he immediately failed- :V
-and Ingrid will get them from the source-
---
Yang: "But not your strength." :grin:
---
-WHOA-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and Ingrid will get them from the source-
---
Yang: "But not your strength." :grin:
---
-WHOA-
-So even if Eclipsa is evil, Ingrid would be able to confirm that as easily as she could confirm if Eclipsa's innocent. She's got nothing to lose-
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I'm well aware." :p

-Peridot has even confirmed that everything else in Amethyst's emergence was stacked in her favor. She's as strong as any other Amethyst-
___

-Sprig is more annoyed than anything else...So he just bribes her with her favorite candy. She eagerly accepts it and lets him go after the monster-

-She's still annoyed by his sheer recklessness, though, so she yells "DON'T DIE!" at her brother while he runs off-

(...I don't think either of them are particularly responsible.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So even if Eclipsa is evil, Ingrid would be able to confirm that as easily as she could confirm if Eclipsa's innocent. She's got nothing to lose-
___

Amethyst: "Heh, I'm well aware." :p

-Peridot has even confirmed that everything else in Amethyst's emergence was stacked in her favor. She's as strong as any other Amethyst-
___

-Sprig is more annoyed than anything else...So he just bribes her with her favorite candy. She eagerly accepts it and lets him go after the monster-

-She's still annoyed by his sheer recklessness, though, so she yells "DON'T DIE!" at her brother while he runs off-

(...I don't think either of them are particularly responsible.)
Ingrid: "More tea?"
---
-they fist bump-
---
Weiss: -chuckling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "More tea?"
---
-they fist bump-
---
Weiss: -chuckling-
That would be nice, thank you.

-Even her smiling expression looks more genuinely friendly than it is in her official tapestry-

___

-Garnet smiled-

Garnet: (I'm not surprised those two are getting along.)
___

-Sprig is able to track the beast down, but ends up getting caught in a trap she set-

-When she finally shows up, she's shown with leaves and twigs in her hair, and is quite paranoid and frustrated at having to survive in the woods-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

That would be nice, thank you.

-Even her smiling expression looks more genuinely friendly than it is in her official tapestry-

___

-Garnet smiled-

Garnet: (I'm not surprised those two are getting along.)
___

-Sprig is able to track the beast down, but ends up getting caught in a trap she set-

-When she finally shows up, she's shown with leaves and twigs in her hair, and is quite paranoid and frustrated at having to survive in the woods-
Ingrid: "Any sweets?"
---
-but it's still a cute sight-
---
Weiss: "Oh no!"

Top Bottom