• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Spent all day in a confusing test.
Or we might get a game over...
___

Star: "That must mean she's okay!"
___

Specter: "It's still a good message to hear. I didn't start off on good terms with this organization in the slightest. I...have changed since then.
Charlotte: "How bad is that?"
---
-Ahim seemed to engae in brief talk-

Ahim: "I'm glad, will see you soon!" -cuts call- "The Zyuohgers are doing well"

Luka: "Good, now we gotta check on 43 more people"

Ahim: "I'll try to call the Magirangers, they're almost all siblings so they should know well. Then the Turborangers, then the Kiramagers"

Luka: "You know, it'd be amusing if we turn into the latter in front of the Gems" :p
---
Ereshkigal: ""So you are happy here?"
Penny: "It...led to you being killed..." :urg:
___

...Huh, that actually didn't end as badly as I thought it would.

Raphtalia deserves more respect, damn it!
___

Moon: "We should check with the Bureau's medical staff immediately, to see if Gai has recovered well enough for us to speak with him."

-Seems Toffee isn't the only one looking for multiple allies...Only Drakkon prefers to subdue them through force, rather than strike deals with them followed by caredul manipulation them afterward-
___

-She...really means that...?-
___

-Still worried-
Jaune: "Oh Sieg..." :urg:
---
Zelda: "We can all agree on this..."
---
Ingrid: "And see how their progress on Phazon's source is doing."
---
Palu: ...Really?
---
Juri: "Now this is unique." :p
Sieg: "It happened by me trying to protect one of the Servants that saved me, Rider, who would become my best friend"

Mordred: "So like, you threw yourself in front of alternate me to save some guy? That's... A little idiotic"

Sieg: "I am aware"
---
Blackbeard: "Unless something happens next episode"

-Don't worry Undyne, the finale will do that well- :p
---
Kimberly: "Yeah, though tecnically Trini and I are prisoners, so I don't know if we'll be allowed"

Lindy: "That's where I come in" :p

-And right now, Drakkon and the nameless White Ranger clone go through the cells, earning glares from those that are occupied-
---
Caren: "Is that what you think?"
-she proud of her body :V-
---
-which they will-
---
Hinoka: "You do?!"
---
Ingrid: ‼ What is this Key?!
-And unlike Ishtar, isn't overbearingly annoying about it- :V
---
-Starting woth Tamamo Cat-
---
Lindy: "She's alongside her siater Azura and anothher purplenette"
---
-She feels that rather than go one by one team, she can finish her atudies just looking at this Key alone-

-Quite convenient...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Spent all day in a confusing test.

Charlotte: "How bad is that?"
---
-Ahim seemed to engae in brief talk-

Ahim: "I'm glad, will see you soon!" -cuts call- "The Zyuohgers are doing well"

Luka: "Good, now we gotta check on 43 more people"

Ahim: "I'll try to call the Magirangers, they're almost all siblings so they should know well. Then the Turborangers, then the Kiramagers"

Luka: "You know, it'd be amusing if we turn into the latter in front of the Gems" :p
---
Ereshkigal: ""So you are happy here?"
Ouch... Well, I hope you at least got decent results with it.

I think we'll have to restart World 2 from the beginning!
___

Star: "Okay, that's good..." -Sigh of relief- "And wait, are they like, rock or crystal-themed Power Rangers?'
___

Specter: "Actually making a positive difference in the world for once is...refreshing, honestly."

-nope-

-she alone-
---
Zelda: "Indeed. Team work makes the dream work." :)
-She sighed despondently-

-The scientists are probably concerned it could eventually allow Dark Samus to manipulate her like a puppet if they can't solve the ordeal soon-

___

Star: "Don't I know it! Lily and I had each other's backs the whole time we were on Mewni, Marco directly fought a whole bunch of enemy troops with us..."

Jaune: "Oh Sieg..." :urg:
---
Zelda: "We can all agree on this..."
---
Ingrid: "And see how their progress on Phazon's source is doing."
---
Palu: ...Really?
---
Juri: "Now this is unique." :p
Sieg: "It happened by me trying to protect one of the Servants that saved me, Rider, who would become my best friend"

Mordred: "So like, you threw yourself in front of alternate me to save some guy? That's... A little idiotic"

---

---
Kimberly: "Yeah, though tecnically Trini and I are prisoners, so I don't know if we'll be allowed"

-And right now, Drakkon and the nameless White Ranger clone go through the cells, earning glares from those that are occupied-
---
Penny: "So it was an entirely alternate version of Mordred... That umm, explains a lot." :lol:

(I can't help but notice that you said this Rider would later become your best friend, the implication being that they were mostly a stranger when you sacrificed yourself for them...)

(Maybe Sieg got revived at some point during the war? It wouldn't be surprising...)
___

...Why didn't I think about that? :facepalm:

-She wants better for her favorite character - :p
___

Moon: "Admiral Harlaown. Can you perhaps vouch for these two?"

-Actually fully trusts the two ex-Power Rangers, unlike many of the others present-
___

Unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

Lapis: "What's going on back there?"

beats me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And unlike Ishtar, isn't overhearingly annoying about it- :V
---
-Starting woth Tamamo Cat-
---
Lindy: "She's alongside her siater Azura and anothher purplenette"
---
-She feels that rather than go one by one team, she can finish her atudies just looking at this Key alone-

-Quite convenient...-
-she lets her body do the talking :V-
---
-reactions of Cat?-
---
Hinoka: "Camilla!"
---
Ingrid: Yeah, I'll keep that one

-She sighed despondently-

-The scientists are probably concerned it could eventually allow Dark Samus to manipulate her like a puppet if they can't solve the ordeal soon-

___

Star: "Don't I know it! Lily and I had each other's backs the whole time we were on Mewni, Marco directly fought a whole bunch of enemy troops with us..."
-or Altera, who is far more possessed-
---
Zelda: "I was trying my best to keep things contained here... but it was difficult due to the fritz. I'm glad I made it through." :)

---

---

---
Penny: "So it was an entirely alternate version of Mordred... That umm, explains a lot." :lol:

(I can't help but notice that you said this Rider would later become your best friend, the implication being that they were mostly a stranger when you sacrificed yourself for them...)

(Maybe Sieg got revived at some point during the war? It wouldn't be surprising...)
___

___

-Actually fully trusts the two ex-Power Rangers, unlike many of the others present-
___

___

beats me.
Weiss: "That's actually a good point. You survived being killed?"
---
Deadpool: "Because y'all are too optimistic." :p
---
Ingrid: "Have you found the source of Phazon?"
---
-what KoP said-
---
Juri: "But then again, looks say nothing about people." -sadistic grin- "You might look like a demon, but do you act the part?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-or Altera, who is far more possessed-
---
Zelda: "I was trying my best to keep things contained here... but it was difficult due to the fritz. I'm glad I made it through." :)
-And given how powerful they both are...-
___

Star: "Come to think of it, I've rarely ever seen you fighting a battle... Now I'm curious what your magic is like!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ouch... Well, I hope you at least got decent results with it.

I think we'll have to restart World 2 from the beginning!
___

Star: "Okay, that's good..." -Sigh of relief- "And wait, are they like, rock or crystal-themed Power Rangers?'
___

Specter: "Actually making a positive difference in the world for once is...refreshing, honestly."
Charlotte: "We didn't got so far, so..."
---
Ahim: "They are the 44th Super Sentai team, and they use sentient and magical gems that can speak and partner with them"

Luka: "Get it? Sentient rocks" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "And the multiverse as a whole..."
-she lets her body do the talking :V-
---
-reactions of Cat?-
---
Hinoka: "Camilla!"
---
Ingrid: Yeah, I'll keep that one
Rin: Ugh, she's such a showoff...
---
Tamamo Cat: -Sniiiiff- "What is that delicious smell?"
---
Lindy: "That's who I meant"
---
-Good, that was the intention- :p

-Time to look into it then...-

___

___

___

___

beats me.
---
---
---
-what KoP said-
---
Juri: "But then again, looks say nothing about people." -sadistic grin- "You might look like a demon, but do you act the part?
Sieg: "I am getting to that part, please allow me"
----
-Next episode started with the class asking about the festival, Roswaal is like "oh, I didn't tell you~?" and having no time for his antics Tanya asks when it is, he says next week, whch is short time. They ask f they need to do anything, the answers is yes, and he was like "and maybe...~" Ainz interrupting him saying "let me guess perhaps doing it mught get us back home"-
----
Lindy: -To Moon- "I was about to do as such, it wouldn't be my first time in fact" -headpats Fate, who was a little embarrassed but accepting her mother's affections, but then she faces Ingrid- "Unfortunately, we're still in the search with little results"

-As Drakkon and the White Ranger advanced, some prisoners were... Violent, to say the least-
----
Kama: I do mean it...
----
Caren: "I don't know, I am a holy woman" -it was at that moment that Caren actually returned to her previous appearance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And given how powerful they both are...-
___

Star: "Come to think of it, I've rarely ever seen you fighting a battle... Now I'm curious what your magic is like!"
-either would be a dangerous puppet in Dark Samus' hands-
---
Zelda: "I suppose the best way to describe it would be... blinding light?"

Rin: Ugh, she's such a showoff...
---
Tamamo Cat: -Sniiiiff- "What is that delicious smell?"
---
Lindy: "That's who I meant"
---
-Good, that was the intention- :p

-Time to look into it then...-
-Weiss wad thinking the exact same thing-
---
Byleth: "Potato gratin."
---
Hinoka: "Where are they?"
---
-yep-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Weiss wad thinking the exact same thing-
---
Byleth: "Potato gratin."
---
Hinoka: "Where are they?"
---
-yep-
-Let's say that Weiss on her side wore a summer dress similar to Summer Marie-

-So with even more reason she thought so- :V

-Rin on the while wears a two-piece swimsuit, but it has a skirt and isn't trying to get oogled over- :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "It smells sho good~"
---
Lindy: "Allow me to bring you to them"
---
-Concentrating...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "We didn't got so far, so..."
---
Ahim: "They are the 44th Super Sentai team, and they use sentient and magical gems that can speak and partner with them"

Luka: "Get it? Sentient rocks" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "And the multiverse as a whole..."
...Maybe it will not be so bad, then!
___

Star: "Okay, that clears it up." :p
___

Specter: "Not a mantle I ever thought I'd take up, even if it's the extreme opposite a solo task..."

-either would be a dangerous puppet in Dark Samus' hands-
---
Zelda: "I suppose the best way to describe it would be... blinding light?"
-One being of Velber heritage, and the other having extreme levels of DETERMINATION...-
___

Star: "So basically, you use light magic? That isn't surprising."

---
---
---
-what KoP said-
---
----
-Next episode started with the class asking about the festival, Roswaal is like "oh, I didn't tell you~?" and having no time for his antics Tanya asks when it is, he says next week, whch is short time. They ask f they need to do anything, the answers is yes, and he was like "and maybe...~" Ainz interrupting him saying "let me guess perhaps doing it mught get us back home"-
----
Lindy: -To Moon- "I was about to do as such, it wouldn't be my first time in fact" -headpats Fate, who was a little embarrassed but accepting her mother's affections, but then she faces Ingrid- "Unfortunately, we're still in the search with little results"

-As Drakkon and the White Ranger advanced, some prisoners were... Violent, to say the least-
----
----
Caren: "I don't know, I am a holy woman" -it was at that moment that Caren actually returned to her previous appearance-
Penny: "Please do explain..." -Being patient for the answer-
___

Peridot: "...It just occurred to me that this crossover is an Isekai in itself. How could I be so blind?!"

___

Moon: "Thank you, Admiral." :)

-Does Drakkon attempt to keep them under control?-
___

-The others remain oblivious of their telepathic conversation-

___

I HAVE A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Let's say that Weiss on her side wore a summer dress similar to Summer Marie-

-So with even more reason she thought so- :V

-Rin on the while wears a two-piece swimsuit, but it has a skirt and isn't trying to get oogled over- :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "It smells sho good~"
---
Lindy: "Allow me to bring you to them"
---
-Concentrating...-
-HOW CUTE0
---
Byleth: "Would you like to try?"
---
-she does-
---
-yus...-

-One being of Velber heritage, and the other having extreme levels of DETERMINATION...-
___

Star: "So basically, you use light magic? That isn't surprising."
-imagine being able to use both...-
---
Zelda: "No, but what could surprise you is the sheer amount of power I can dish out."

Urbosa: "I've seen it. Entire armies falling from flashes of light." -had witnessed it while ghost-

----
----

----
----
___

Peridot: "...It just occurred to me that this crossover is an Isekai in itself. How could I be so blind?!"

___

___

___

-Huntsmen waiting-
---
Deadpool: "Isekaiception!"
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'd suggest hurrying with the search or else we'll have to deal with that creature again. If I have to help, then so be it."
---
Palu: I'll think about it...
---
Juri: "Drop the act, girl. You're pissing off these three right now, aren't you?" -referring to Arlon, Phosphora and Alphys- "I like your style." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-imagine being able to use both...-
---
Zelda: "No, but what could surprise you is the sheer amount of power I can dish out."

Urbosa: "I've seen it. Entire armies falling from flashes of light." -had witnessed it while ghost-
-It may as well be as though Dark Samus will have never even been banished if they aren't cured in time...-
___

Star: "Whoa, really? You've done that before?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Maybe it will not be so bad, then!
___

Star: "Okay, that clears it up." :p
___

Specter: "Not a mantle I ever thought I'd take up, even if it's the extreme opposite a solo task..."
Charlotte: "It means we can keep trying~"
---
Ahim: "I'll call them too soon"

Gai: "D-Don't forget AoNinger and ZenkaiMagine use magic too..."

Ahim: "Gai!" :b:
---
Ereshkigal: "I see..." -honestly she's a little embarrassed in herself tht her motivation to fight here is much more mundane in comparison- And here I am just wanting to be out...
-HOW CUTE0
---
Byleth: "Would you like to try?"
---
-she does-
---
-yus...-
-YEAH, I KNOW-

Rin: Oh well, she looks for trouble herself.
---
Tamamo Cat: "...May I~?"
---
-Going to the room-
---
-Feeling all the converging energies...-
___

___

___

___

-Huntsmen waiting-
---
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'd suggest hurrying with the search or else we'll have to deal with that creature again. If I have to help, then so be it."
---
---
Juri: "Drop the act, girl. You're pissing off these three right now, aren't you?" -referring to Arlon, Phosphora and Alphys- "I like your style." :p
Sieg: "At the same fight there was another Servant, a Berserker whose Noble Phantasm would kill her by absorbing mana around the area and then release it as electricity"

Mordred: "...Fran?"

Sieg: "Yesh, her, at least the one in my world tried to suicide attack the you there"
---
Medea: "True, they were taken off their words..."

-After the OP, they go to discuss about the school festival, to which Aqua thinks it's a good idea, as they can do things like play games and get food from stalls, Viktoriya heard the latter and shouted "CHOCOLATE BANANA!" to Grantz's confusion-

Viktoriya Banana 1.png

-Demiurge asks what they'll do, Roswaal answers two things: The first is food, prompting Viktoriya to yell "CHOCOLATE BANANA!" again-

Viktoriya Banana 2.png

-The second being a play, and he informs them that class A is planning to do The Ugly Duckling, prompting Ram to stare at Subaru, he knows she's doing so, she says she doesn't finds him ugly... Just disgusting. He said he saw that coming, prompting Cocytus to think he can see into the future. In either case, they decide offscreen what to do for both-
---
Lindy: "How would you assist?"

-Not for now, one banging against the bars of his cell trying to reach him, but Drakkon wasn't startled-
---
Kama: Alright, but the offer's up for whenever.
---
Caren: "But I do mean it, I am a holy woman of the Church who was chosen as a vessel for the Love of God.

Plus you liked that appearance, so changing it was appropriate"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At least Undyne has has her SOUL back, but Altera is sadly no better...-
___

Star:"Reminds me of some my ancestors...Some of them spent plenty of time on the frontlines of the battlefield, and given their combat records, for good reason." :p
-poor Altera... with her SOUL back, Undyn can feel sadness for the Velber-
---
Zelda: "Perhaps I could demonstrate one day... if the situation calls for it."

-YEAH, I KNOW-

Rin: Oh well, she looks for trouble herself.
---
Tamamo Cat: "...May I~?"
---
-Going to the room-
---
-Feeling all the converging energies...-
Weiss: Oh please, this is Yang we're talking about. She can handle herself just fine.
---
Byleth: "Sure."
---
-yes-
---
Ingrid: No mere mortal should have access to this much power. Keeping it to myself is the responsible thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "It means we can keep trying~"
---
Ahim: "I'll call them too soon"

Gai: "D-Don't forget AoNinger and ZenkaiMagine use magic too..."

Ahim: "Gai!" :b:
---
Ereshkigal: "I see..." -honestly she's a little embarrassed in herself tht her motivation to fight here is much more mundane in comparison- And here I am just wanting to be out...
You always know how to make everything better, Charlotte!
___

Star: "Hey, you're awake!" :b:
___

-Does she mean out as in just wanting to he outside and possibly become more social?-

-Her reason may be mundane, but to be fair, Specter Knight's original reason for fighting alongside Chaldea was because he tried to help with Dimentio's plans, only to feel immense guilt upon discovering what his true end goal was. He only stuck with Chaldea after that because he had nowhere else to go-

-It's just that, along the way, things such making connections with others like Abigail, who looks up to him, and repeatedly getting to help protect others from dangerous threats and evil, gradually broke him out of his shell and made him care again, even before he remembered his true identity as Donovan-

-poor Altera... with her SOUL back, Undyn can feel sadness for the Velber-
---
Zelda: "Perhaps I could demonstrate one day... if the situation calls for it."
...Altera doesn't deserve this, damn it...
___

Star: "Drakkon's still got an entire military force backing him up, so there's a good chance there's going to be a situation soon that will call for it."

-Huntsmen waiting-
---
---
---
---
Sieg: "At the same fight there was another Servant, a Berserker whose Noble Phantasm would kill her by absorbing mana around the area and then release it as electricity"

Sieg: "Yesh, her, at least the one in my world tried to suicide attack the you there"
---

-After the OP, they go to discuss about the school festival, to which Aqua thinks it's a good idea, as they can do things like play games and get food from stalls, Viktoriya heard the latter and shouted "CHOCOLATE BANANA!" to Grantz's confusion-

View attachment 314186

-Demiurge asks what they'll do, Roswaal answers two things: The first is food, prompting Viktoriya to yell "CHOCOLATE BANANA!" again-

View attachment 314187

-The second being a play, and he informs them that class A is planning to do The Ugly Duckling, prompting Ram to stare at Subaru, he knows she's doing so, she says she doesn't finds him ugly... Just disgusting. He said he saw that coming, prompting Cocytus to think he can see into the future. In either case, they decide offscreen what to do for both-
---

-Not for now, one banging against the bars of his cell trying to reach him, but Drakkon wasn't startled-
---
---
Caren: "But I do mean it, I am a holy woman of the Church who was chosen as a vessel for the Love of God.

Penny: "What happened then...?"
___

Peridot: "Now the human characters have been sent to two different worlds, and the native characters of those first worlds now know how the main protagonists of each show feel! Brilliant!"

Viktoyira seems to like chocolate covered bananas. :p
___

Ford: "We're working on it, a solution isn't always going to just be found overnight."

-What will he tell them?-
___

-That's incredibly sweet of Kama...-
___

-Alphys is facepalming right now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

Viktoriya Banana 1.png
Viktoriya Banana 1.png

Viktoriya Banana 2.png
Viktoriya Banana 2.png

---

---
---

___

Peridot: "Now the human characters have been sent to two different worlds, and the native characters of those first worlds now know how the main protagonists of each show feel! Brilliant!"

___

Ford: "We're working on it, a solution isn't always going to just be found overnight."

___

___

-plot armor :V-
---
Deadpool: "CHOCOLATE BANANA!"
---
Ingrid: "I'd simply offer some assistance in locating the source of Phazon. No need to explain further."
---
Palu: I'll take it in mind.
---
Juri: "..." -started chuckling before laughing- "I like your style!"

...Altera doesn't deserve this, damn it...
___

Star: "Drakkon's still got an entire military force backing him up, so there's a good chance there's going to be a situation soon that will call for it."
-no one does-
---
Zelda: "Oh, if that happens, I'm not holding back."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no one does-
---
Zelda: "Oh, if that happens, I'm not holding back."
Right when she lost her best friend, too...
___

-Only difference is that the Ranger Sentries are actually sympathetic enemies for the most part. They've almost all been forced into serving Drakkon to survive-

-In terms of firepower, though a they're much more dangerous than the Zebesisns and Kihunters-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Weiss: Oh please, this is Yang we're talking about. She can handle herself just fine.
---
Byleth: "Sure."
---
-yes-
---
Ingrid: No mere mortal should have access to this much power. Keeping it to myself is the responsible thing.
Rin: True... But maybe she would drag us into trouble instead...
-------------
-And so, she has tasted it...-
-------------
Lindy: "We're coming close..."
-------------
-Quite so, she can feel the powers of each Super Sentai Team in it, rather than going one by one-

-The manmade super soldier powers of the Gorangers, J.A.K.Q., Battle Fever, Sun Vulcan, Goggle-V, Dynamen, Livemen, Fivemen, Jetmen, Ohrangers, Megarangers, GoGo-V, Timerangers, Boukengers and Go-Busters-

-The powers hailing from the planet itself and animals from the Changemen, Gingamen, Gaorangers and Zyuohgers-

-The alien powers of the Denzimen, Biomen, Flashmen, Carrangers, Dekarangers and Gokaigers-

-The lifeforce-tied powers (be it called aura or chi) from the Maskmen, Dairangers and Gekirangers-

-The magical powers from the Turborangers, Magirangers and Kiramagers-

-The dinosaur-hailing powers of the Zyurangers, Abarangers, Kyoryugers and the Ryusoulgers-

-The ninja arts and powers from the Kakurangers, Hurricangers and Ninningers-

-The lifeforce of the souls of sentient vehicles from the Go-Ongers-

-The mystical samurai arts of the Shinkengers-

-The divine powers of the angelic Goseigers-

-The power of turning imagination into energy from the ToQgers-

-The powers of the 88 constellations of the Kyurangers-

-The multi-dimensional-hailing powers from the Lupinrangers, Patrangers and Zenkaigers-
You always know how to make everything better, Charlotte!
___

Star: "Hey, you're awake!" :b:
___

-Does she mean out as in just wanting to he outside and possibly become more social?-

-Her reason may be mundane, but to be fair, Specter Knight's original reason for fighting alongside Chaldea was because he tried to help with Dimentio's plans, only to feel immense guilt upon discovering what his true end goal was. He only stuck with Chaldea after that because he had nowhere else to go-

-It's just that, along the way, things such making connections with others like Abigail, who looks up to him, and repeatedly getting to help protect others from dangerous threats and evil, gradually broke him out of his shell and made him care again, even before he remembered his true identity as Donovan-
Charlotte: "Aw you, you act so cute" :p
---
Gai: "Yeah, heard we won..."
---
-Somewhat.... The underworld is just not a pretty place to live in-

-And yeah, those two things are fair, having gotten attached to the kid-
___

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "I'd simply offer some assistance in locating the source of Phazon. No need to explain further."
---
---
What Uni said

Sieg: "The energy of her Noble Phantasm, well... Revived me"
---
Hayate: "Now I'm hungry for some" :p
---
Lindy: "We would be thankful for that"

-As Drakkon and the White Ranger keep walking..."

???: "DRAKKOOOOOOOOOOON!"

-He just turned to see the one loudly calling him out, whose cell was labeled as "Sledge"-

Sledge.png

Sledge: "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR HEAD APART AND TAKE YOUR POWER COIN AS MY TROPHY!!!"

Drakkon: "Like you managed to do so with the Dino Charge Rangers and their Energems? Oh wait, you couldn't"

Sledge: "YOU BLEW MY SHIP, DESTROYED MY CREW AND KILLED MY WIFE! WHEN I'M OUT THIS CELL I'LL ANNIHILATE YOOOOUUUU!!!"

Drakkon: "Ah right, I forgot that part, it was just so long ago"

-The bounty hunter in a cell screamed in rage-

???: "Hey, could you shut up over there, I'm trying to watch TV!" -said a human in a cell labelled as "Lothor"-

NS_Lothor.jpg

Lothor: "Seriously, what can I do to get some good reception in this dumpster without yelling?"

Sledge: "HOW CAN YOU STAND THIS?! WEREN'T YOU TRYING TO CONQUER EARTH AT ONE POINT?!"

Lothor: "Sure, I'm not taking this in stride, but hey, life's not so bad here. At least beats being surrounded by my nieces doing some bratty arguing over the first guy they see in a while. Plus the food's nice and my brother's been killed, so those are good things" -shrugs-
---
Kama: I owe you... Plenty, honestly.
---
Caren: "Oh, so you are that kind of twisted I see"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Right when she lost her best friend, too...
___

-Only difference is that the Ranger Sentries are actually sympathetic enemies for the most part. They've almost all been forced into serving Drakkon to survive-

-In terms of firepower, though a they're much more dangerous than the Zebesisns and Kihunters-
-poor Altera...-
---
-so she'd hold back to merely render them unconscious-

Rin: True... But maybe she would drag us into trouble instead...
-------------
-And so, she has tasted it...-
-------------
Lindy: "We're coming close..."
-------------
-Quite so, she can feel the powers of each Super Sentai Team in it, rather than going one by one-

-The manmade super soldier powers of the Gorangers, J.A.K.Q., Battle Fever, Sun Vulcan, Goggle-V, Dynamen, Livemen, Fivemen, Jetmen, Ohrangers, Megarangers, GoGo-V, Timerangers, Boukengers and Go-Busters-

-The powers hailing from the planet itself and animals from the Changemen, Gingamen, Gaorangers and Zyuohgers-

-The alien powers of the Denzimen, Biomen, Flashmen, Carrangers, Dekarangers and Gokaigers-

-The lifeforce-tied powers (be it called aura or chi) from the Maskmen, Dairangers and Gekirangers-

-The magical powers from the Turborangers, Magirangers and Kiramagers-

-The dinosaur-hailing powers of the Zyurangers, Abarangers, Kyoryugers and the Ryusoulgers-

-The ninja arts and powers from the Kakurangers, Hurricangers and Ninningers-

-The lifeforce of the souls of sentient vehicles from the Go-Ongers-

-The mystical samurai arts of the Shinkengers-

-The divine powers of the angelic Goseigers-

-The power of turning imagination into energy from the ToQgers-

-The powers of the 88 constellations of the Kyurangers-

-The multi-dimensional-hailing powers from the Lupinrangers, Patrangers and Zenkaigers-
Weiss: We can handle ourselves as well...
---
-wonderful?-
---
-Hinoka wanna see sister-
---
-whoa...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Aw you, you act so cute" :p
---
Gai: "Yeah, heard we won..."
---
-Somewhat.... The underworld is just not a pretty place to live in-

-And yeah, those two things are fair, having gotten attached to the kid-
You really think so?
__

Star: "Toffee's dead, alright. The fritz is finally over..."
___

-...No wonder she wants to spend as much time away from there as possible. It must he a miserable and lonely home ruling the dead...-

-Much like with Reize before her, Specter Knight would lay down his life in order to save Abigail's-

-poor Altera...-
---
-so she'd hold back to merely render them unconscious-
-She and Fi were practically sisters. They were that close-

-...And now, as far as they can tell, they'll never see each other again...-
___

Star: "Still, I'm glad we at least won't have to deal with Grimm or Space Pirates anymore..."

---
---
---
---
What Uni said

---
---

-He just turned to see the one loudly calling him out, whose cell was labeled as "Sledge"-

View attachment 314219

Sledge: "I'M GOING TO TEAR YOUR HEAD APART AND TAKE YOUR POWER COIN AS MY TROPHY!!!"

Drakkon: "Like you managed to do so with the Dino Charge Rangers and their Energems? Oh wait, you couldn't"

Sledge: "YOU BLEW MY SHIP, DESTROYED MY CREW AND KILLED MY WIFE! WHEN I'M OUT THIS CELL I'LL ANNIHILATE YOOOOUUUU!!!"

???: "Hey, could you shut up over there, I'm trying to watch TV!" -said a human in a cell labelled as "Lothor"-

View attachment 314221

Lothor: "Seriously, what can I do to get some good reception in this dumpster without yelling?"

Sledge: "HOW CAN YOU STAND THIS?! WEREN'T YOU TRYING TO CONQUER EARTH AT ONE POINT?!"

Lothor: "Sure, I'm not taking this in stride, but hey, life's not so bad here. At least beats being surrounded by my nieces doing some bratty arguing over the first guy they see in a while. Plus the food's nice and my brother's been killed, so those are good things" -shrugs-
---
---
-It left the robot stunned-

Penny: "How is that possible...?"
___

Maybe I can ask Pap to make some. :p

___

Moon: "Along with that, we still need to assemble a team to deal with Koragg, Lord Drakkon himself, and the rest of his top forces..."

-Rouxls Kaard would be terrified if he overheard the ordeal. There's no way even remotely possible that Drakkon can get them all under control...Right...?"
___

-She messed up, and Palutena still eventually chose to help her-
___

Why is this happening?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Weiss: Fair enough..."
---
-but seriously?-
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: This is incredible... next step, study the Grid.
Rin: If they do, we say we don't know them.
---
Tamamo Cat: "W-Woah, it's so incredible~!"
---
-She sees guards-
---
-It is the next logical step... But first, gotta come out the ship-
You really think so?
__

Star: "Toffee's dead, alright. The fritz is finally over..."
___

-...No wonder she wants to spend as much time away from there as possible. It must he a miserable and lonely home ruling the dead...-

-Much like with Reize before her, Specter Knight would lay down his life in order to save Abigail's-
Charlotte: "Sure do" :p
---
Gai: "Aaaah, great! Justice prevailed!"
---
-Indeed, it is better described as a barren wasteland always in the dark-

-No matter the cost-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Sure do" :p
---
Gai: "Aaaah, great! Justice prevailed!"
---
-Indeed, it is better described as a barren wasteland always in the dark-

-No matter the cost-
-HUGS-
___

Star: "And that also means that Captain Marvelous should have his Soul back!"
___

-Well, being slightly more social would certainly give her another excuse to get out of that barren wasteland :p-

-He doesn't fear death anymore...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What Uni said

---
---

Sledge.png
Sledge.png

NS_Lothor.jpg
NS_Lothor.jpg

---
---

___

___

Moon: "Along with that, we still need to assemble a team to deal with Koragg, Lord Drakkon himself, and the rest of his top forces..."

-Rouxls Kaard would be terrified if he overheard the ordeal. There's no way even remotely possible that Drakkon can get them all under control...Right...?"
___

___

Why is this happening?!
Weiss: "I assume the electricity restarted his heart?"

-defibrilators work that way, so Penny might make the connection?-
---

Zelda: "That does sound good?"
---
Ingrid: "You and Chaldea can handle it. The priority remains Phazon above all else."
---
Palu: You do?
---
Juri: "Sure am. You're no better, right?" :smirk:

-She and Fi were practically sisters. They were that close-

-...And now, as far as they can tell, they'll never see each other again...-
___

Star: "Still, I'm glad we at least won't have to deal with Grimm or Space Pirates anymore..."
-not knowing she lives in another sword?-
---
Zelda: "Agreed..."

Rin: If they do, we say we don't know them.
---
Tamamo Cat: "W-Woah, it's so incredible~!"
---
-She sees guards-
---
-It is the next logical step... But first, gotta come out the ship-
Weiss: Agreed...
---
Byleth: "Is it?"
---
Hinoka: "Jail cells?!"
---
-which she does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-The Fi she knew came from a timeline where the Master Sword was left behind at the bottom of the ocean, impaled in Ganondoef's head to ensure his would never be freed again. Fi could only be left behind with the Blade of Evil's Band in an eternal slumber, her purpose fulfilled-

-If the Fi from another Master Sword ever makes contact with Altera, it wouldn't be the same one-
___

Star: "...Especially the Grimm..."

-She wouldn't normally care about the Grimm beyond being more common forces of evil to fight, but then she was trapped by the Apathy...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Why is this happening?!

---

---
Ingrid: "You and Chaldea can handle it. The priority remains Phazon above all else."
---
---
Sieg: "I do believe it was that as well"
---
-In the nurse's office, Wiz discusses with Rem and Shalltear that the class will do Cinderella. Shalltear says it's a safe choice, but Wiz says it's still a good story, with Naofumi, who was also assigned with nursing duties, agreeing, saying he especially likes when the step-sisters get what they deserve in the end. Rem will be the prince, and Ram will be Cinderella, which Shalltear can't accept, saying Ainz is the one worthy to be royalty... But then Wiz brings up that'd mean he'll with Ram, and she can't accept that either, slamming her head on the table-

-So Wiz asks Shalltear what is Ainz's role, and while groaning, she says that he and those hyuuuuumans.....-

Horsies.png

---
Lindy: "Splitting our forces should work now, then..."

-To Drakkon these are just diversions, there's one cell he specifically wants to get to-
---
Kama: Aw come on! I'm still alive because of you... Well, alive and with an actual purpose...
---
Caren: "Hm, why do you believe so?"
-HUGS-
___

Star: "And that also means that Captain Marvelous should have his Soul back!"
___

-Well, being slightly more social would certainly give her another excuse to get out of that barren wasteland :p-

-He doesn't fear death anymore...-
-She hugged back-
---
Gai: "Awesome! O-Ow!"

Ahim: "Don't move too much yet"
---
-The problem is... She has no idea how to do it-
---
---
---
-which she does-
-What is Blake doing, by the way?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Yes, meow~!"
---
-Oh right, well to be specific the cells in the ship are still regular bedrooms, after all Fate was shown to be in one at the end of season 1, so better than just being behind bars-

-But still, the guards...-
---
-Trying to connect...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Fi she knew came from a timeline where the Master Sword was left behind at the bottom of the ocean, impaled in Ganondoef's head to ensure his would never be freed again. Fi could only be left behind with the Blade of Evil's Band in an eternal slumber, her purpose fulfilled-

-If the Fi from another Master Sword ever makes contact with Altera, it wouldn't be the same one-
___

Star: "...Especially the Grimm..."

-She wouldn't normally care about the Grimm beyond being more common forces of evil to fight, but then she was trapped by the Apathy...-
-fair point, actually-
---
Zelda: "What was so bad about them?"

What is Blake doing, by the way?-
---
---
-Oh right, well to be specific the cells in the ship are still regular bedrooms, after all Fate was shown to be in one at the end of season 1, so better than just being behind bars-

---
-Trying to connect...-
-reading a book-
---
Byleth: "Thank you." :)
---
Hinoka: "Where are we?"
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She hugged back-
---

---
-He's too cute...-
___

Star: "I'd imagine you guys went through a lot of fighting..."
___

-Does she have any real friends? Rin and Byleth seem to like her-

-fair point, actually-
---
Zelda: "What was so bad about them?"
-Have either of the Links thought about it?- News of Fi's fate reached the Rulers, but it didn't get much farther before the base got attacked again-
___

Star: "...It's...nothing you should worry about."

---

---
---
---

---

---
---
---
-which she does-
---
-In the nurse's office, Wiz discusses with Rem and Shalltear that the class will do Cinderella. Shalltear says it's a safe choice, but Wiz says it's still a good story, with Naofumi, who was also assigned with nursing duties, agreeing, saying he especially likes when the step-sisters get what they deserve in the end. Rem will be the prince, and Ram will be Cinderella, which Shalltear can't accept, saying Ainz is the one worthy to be royalty... But then Wiz brings up that'd mean he'll with Ram, and she can't accept that either, slamming her head on the table-

-So Wiz asks Shalltear what is Ainz's role, and while groaning, she says that she and those hyuuuuumans.....-

View attachment 314239
---

-To Drakkon these are just diversions, there's one cell he specifically wants to get to-
---
Kama: Aw come on! I'm still alive because of you... Well, alive and with an actual purpose...
---
Juri: "Hm, why do you believe so?"

-She hugged back-
---

---

-What is Blake doing, by the way?-
---
---

---
-Trying to connect...-
Penny:"Oh, that must bei it! It was like a magically-powered defibrillator!"
___

-My characters died laughing at that last scene-
___

...Excuse me.

Moon: "Hmm? What?"

I'd like to be part of this team.

-Who's...?"
___

-And it's not hard to see why that means a great deal to Kama... No one else believed she could change or believe in love again besides her...-
___

...You know what? I give up, I need a freaking drink.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-reading a book-
---
Byleth: "Thank you." :)
---
Hinoka: "Where are we?"
---
-YES-
-Alongside Atalanta because why not?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Where you learned? Can you do more?"
---
Lindy: "...Unfortunately she's under arrest"
---
-Trying to dive deeper...!-
-He's too cute...-
___

Star: "I'd imagine you guys went through a lot of fighting..."
___

-Does she have any real friends? Rin and Byleth seem to like her-
-And she's so kind...-
---
Gai: "Yeah, but couldn't give it up..."

-Joe got the worst of it as he stood last-
---
-She hasn't ever considered anyone, really...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And she's so kind...-
---
Gai: "Yeah, but couldn't give it up..."

-Joe got the worst of it as he stood last-
---
-She hasn't ever considered anyone, really...-
-A true Cool Big Sis!-
___

Star: "Pretty admirable if you ask me." :)
___

-Maybe she could try starting with those she's on good terms with?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-So Wiz asks Shalltear what is Ainz's role, and while groaning, she says that she and those hyuuuuumans.....-

Horsies.png
Horsies.png

---

---
---
Juri: "Hm, why do you believe so?"
___

___

...Excuse me.

-Who's...?"
___

-And it's not hard to see why that means a great deal to Kama... No one else believed she could change or believe in love again besides her...-
___

Jaune: "That's honestly amazing!"
---
-so did mine-
---
-completely forgot who that is... colors confuse me :V-
---
Palu: Awwwwwwwww~ You're so precious, Kama... It'll be hard to hide you, but it'll be worth it.
---
-Juri spoke to herself here :V-

Juri: "I can tell. You can say I got a good eye for that." :p

-Have either of the Links thought about it?- News of Fi's fate reached the Rulers, but it didn't get much farther before the base got attacked again-
___

Star: "...It's...nothing you should worry about."
-the Wild one did because from the looks of it, Fi isn't fully asleep on his sword-
---
Zelda: "What... happened?"

-Alongside Atalanta because why not?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Where you learned? Can you do more?"
---
Lindy: "...Unfortunately she's under arrest"
---
-Trying to dive deeper...!-
-how cute-
---
Byleth: "Oh, that's just a recipe passed down from one of my students. And yes, I can do more. I learned a lot while working as a teacher. Ironic, I know." :)
---
Hinoka: "WHAT?!" 😠
---
-does it work?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-A true Cool Big Sis!-
___

Star: "Pretty admirable if you ask me." :)
___

-Maybe she could try starting with those she's on good terms with?-
-That he didn't know he wanted!-
---
Gai: "Thanks, but I'm worried over Don and Joe..."
---
-Perhaps... She's just... A socially awkward mess not knowing how-
-how cute-
---
Byleth: "Oh, that's just a recipe passed down from one of my students. And yes, I can do more. I learned a lot while working as a teacher. Ironic, I know." :)
---
Hinoka: "WHAT?!" 😠
---
-does it work?-
-Atalanta wearing this-

Atalanta: "...It's weird, in my age some philosophers believed books would corrupt society"
---
Tamamo Cat: "...How many people are you used to serve?"
---
Lindy: "My apologies, I can't stop her from going through this..."
---
-Not yet-
___

___

...Excuse me.

-Who's...?"
___

___

---
-so did mine-
---
---
Palu: Awwwwwwwww~ You're so precious, Kama... It'll be hard to hide you, but it'll be worth it.
---

Sieg: "It also allowed me to take on the form of the Servant that sacrificed himself for me..."
---
-So did mine, especially since it involves Ainz and Tanya-
---
Luvia: "Huh?"

-I think that was Toriel?-
---
Kama: ...P-P-Precious?

Kama Embarrassed.png

---
FIXED

Caren: "So what do you pretend on doing?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That he didn't know he wanted!-
---
Gai: "Thanks, but I'm worried over Don and Joe..."
---
-Perhaps... She's just... A socially awkward mess not knowing how-
-He absolutely didn't, but he's not complaining
___

Star: "...Wait, they may be able to heal faster now that magic's back! All Healing Magecraft should be at full power again!"
___

-It's honestly hard to blame her. Making friends can be difficult at times...-

-the Wild one did because from the looks of it, Fi isn't fully asleep on his sword-
---
Zelda: "What... happened?"
-She never emerged from it, but she spoke at least, once when she was most needed...-

___

Star: "Nothiny, I'm fiiiiiiine! R-Really..."

---
-so did mine-
---
---
---

Sieg: "It also allowed me to take on the form of the Servant that sacrificed himself for me..."
---
---

---

View attachment 314276
---
FIXED

Penny: "What was his name?"
___

The main protagonists look ridiculous! :rotfl:
___

-Digi's right, it's goat mom :p-

-Which cell was Drakkon going for?-
___

-Yes, Kama, Palutena really just said that-
___

Lapis: "...Okay, seriously, who's the new Ruler?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He absolutely didn't, but he's not complaining
___

Star: "...Wait, they may be able to heal faster now that magic's back! All Healing Magecraft should be at full power again!"
___

-It's honestly hard to blame her. Making friends can be difficult at times...-
-Nope, not at all, se's made him much happier after all-
---
Ahim: "...Of course!"

Luka: "Okay, so where's the healing mages?"

-Those being Medea Lily, Shamal and Irisviel-
---
-Especially when you've spent most of your existence being in a barren wasteland, plus with her previous sociopathic traits that made her uncaring of anyone and previously a libido just as high as Ishtar...-

-It is no wonder she's too awkward, even if now she just wants to be out, pick flowers and interact-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, not at all, se's made him much happier after all-
---
Ahim: "...Of course!"

Luka: "Okay, so where's the healing mages?"

-Those being Medea Lily, Shamal and Irisviel-
---
-Especially when you've spent most of your existence being in a barren wasteland, plus with her previous sociopathic traits that made her uncaring of anyone and previously a libido just as high as Ishtar...-

-It is no wonder she's too awkward, even if now she just wants to be out, pick flowers and interact-
-She's the caretaker he needed in life, especially given how awful his father was-
___

Star: "I just got finished talking with Medea Lily a little bit ago, and Shamal and Irisviel are probably on board, too!"
___

-She wasn't exactly a good person in her past life, so gaining human morals and empathy courtesy of Rin has really affected her...-

-Still, even Specter Knight wonders if there's any way for her to somewhat break out of her shell. She heard out his entire story without passing any negative judgment, so why nor?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Atalanta wearing this-
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fategrandorder/images/b/b4/TwilightMemory.png/revision/latest?cb=20180530112435
Atalanta: "...It's weird, in my age some philosophers believed books would corrupt society"
---
Tamamo Cat: "...How many people are you used to serve?"
---
Lindy: "My apologies, I can't stop her from going through this..."
---
-Not yet-
-and Blake is wearing this-

---
Byleth: "I'm not interesting in joining your ranks, if that's what you're implying."
---
Hinoka: "Why'd you put her there?!"
---
-okee-

-She never emerged from it, but she spoke at least, once when she was most needed...-

___

Star: "Nothiny, I'm fiiiiiiine! R-Really..."
-so they know she still exists-
---
Zelda: "Star...?"

---
---

---

Kama Embarrassed.png
Kama Embarrassed.png

---
FIXED

___

___

___

___

-Sumanai :V-
---
Deadpool: "They're horsing around." :p
---
-these are confusing to me now lol- :p

Ingrid: "Oh, Toriel Dreemur. Hello there."
---
Palutena: Yes you are. :)
---
Juri: "Pretending? No pretending, I'm not ashamed of who I am." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

-Sumanai :V-
---
Deadpool: "They're horsing around." :p
---
-these are confusing to me now lol- :p

Ingrid: "Oh, Toriel Dreemur. Hello there."
---
Palutena: Yes you are. :)
---
Juri: "Pretending? No pretending, I'm not ashamed of who I am." :p
Sieg: "Siegfried"
---
-Shalltear proclaims it's unacceptable for a Supreme Being to be treated as such, Naofumi asks what's wrong, she says everything. Naofumi says he's lucky, since he must play the Ugly Duckling, causing Shalltear to laugh at him and start mocking him-

Naofumi Shalltear Arguing.png

-Poor Wiz tried to separate them before things got physical-
---
Lindy: "Oh, you were at the infirmary"

-A cell marked with a large "Z"...-
---
-If Kama was there in person, Palutena would see her stuttering and fidgeting while processing being called that-
---
Caren: "Hm, I see. You really are devilish as opposed to my holyness"
-She's the caretaker he needed in life, especially given how awful his father was-
___

Star: "I just got finished talking with Medea Lily a little bit ago, and Shamal and Irisviel are probably on board, too!"
___

-She wasn't exactly a good person in her past life, so gaining human morals and empathy courtesy of Rin has really affected her...-

-Still, even Specter Knight wonders if there's any way for her to somewhat break out of her shell. She heard out his entire story without passing any negative judgment, so why nor?-
-And well, now that he's gone, he no longer will suffer under him-
---
-Indeed the are, Shamal was in fact about to enter-
---
-Perhaps, but the question is how to get her out said shell...-
-and Blake is wearing this-

---
Byleth: "I'm not interesting in joining your ranks, if that's what you're implying."
---
Hinoka: "Why'd you put her there?!"
---
-okee-
-Quite cute-
-What's her reply to the Archer?-
---
Tamamo Cat:
Tamamo Cat Cry.png

---
Lindy: "...Unfortunately, she's been witnessed murdering 40 of our staff"
---
-But progressing...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But likely wouldn't be the same...-
___

Star: "Nothing's bothering me! Except maybe my crush on Marco getting outed to all of Mewni and Earth. And Glossaryck being dead...because of Toffee... But that's all, seriously! I'm fine..."
-not at all...-
---
Zelda: "Oh, come here." -hugs-

-Quite cute-
-What's her reply to the Archer?-
---
Tamamo Cat:
Tamamo Cat Cry.png
Tamamo Cat Cry.png

---
Lindy: "...Unfortunately, she's been witnessed murdering 40 of our staff"
---
-But progressing...-
Blake: "And now, those philosophers have their words written in books. Ironic." :p
---
Sothis: She's trying the 🥺 face! Don't look!

Byleth: -to another cook- "Is she always like this?"
---
Hinoka: "WHAT?!"

Top Bottom