• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest wasn't replied, Digi.

Palu: "What are you thinking about?"
---
Zelda: "Same."
---
Juri: -eye shining- "Then let's kick his ass!"

(not an official Death Battle song, but it's made by the same guy who does the official ones)
---
-does he?-
Kama: And why would I agree helping? I am a literal Evil of Humanity, I personify Depravity itself. "It's nothing of importance"
---
-Felt, Reinhard and Julius went to Subaru to greet him yet mention they don't plan to lose-
---
-Hayate VERY worried for Vita and tries to catch her-
---
Drakkon: "That' be correct"
(If you're having second thoughts to begin with, then you must not be too far gone.)
___

Because they won't lose.
___

"Penny clashed with Toffee directyl, her blades vs his light sword construct. She fired smaller green lasers from various angles at him with her remaining spinning blades, but he was quick to counter them with his own beams."

"Hayate was able to catch her!"
___

heheheh. then how about I just give you some?

"His eyes turned pitch black in that moment."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Nope :V"

"Gaster still usually has his back, after all. Usually."
___

(Why would I...? It was an accident....)
-nice of him :V-
---
Weiss: "So there's nothing to be ashamed about. Accidents happen to even the best of us."

-THERE'S MORE OF THEM-
---
Tiki: Do they ever end...?
---
-SPLITTING THE PSYCHO IN TWO-
-maybe a tactical retreat is in order?-
---
-nope :V-
---
-WHOA-

Kama: And why would I agree helping? I am a literal Evil of Humanity, I personify Depravity itself. "It's nothing of importance"
---
-Felt, Reinhard and Julius went to Subaru to greet him yet mention they don't plan to lose-
---
-Hayate VERY worried for Vita and tries to catch her-
---
Drakkon: "That' be correct"
(If you're having second thoughts to begin with, then you must not be too far gone.)
___

Because they won't lose.
___

"Penny clashed with Toffee directyl, her blades vs his light sword construct. She fired smaller green lasers from various angles at him with her remaining spinning blades, but he was quick to counter them with his own beams."

___

Palu: "You seem pensive..."
---
Deadpool: "Nope." :p
---
-Juri trying to get behind Toffee for a sneak attack-
---
-Link throwing a remote bomb upwards-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
..."Sighed" Finally...

"Would be exhausted if she were a human."

___

Steven: She saved Mash and I earlier...
___

"Slowing the bleeding down a bit and protecting the wounds from infection."

(Thank you, mom...)
Artoria: "...The gifts are returning to normal"
---
Alph: "Sounds like someone's learned from another girl" :p
Fate: "Y-Yes..."
---
Boudica: "Now we need to get you to a safer area"
___

Because they won't lose.
___

___

---
---
---
Kama: "Just don't worry, seriously..."
---
-On the while, the combat maids knelt to Ainz and say they are sorry they muts compete with him, but he's okay with it, internally comparing it to when the guild used to do practice battles. They warn him of Reinhard though-

-A montage followed suit, with our protagonists worrying as they lost a few games, mostly to Reinhardd of course and are on a lower score, but Roswaal says they got a chance with the last game... As it's announced whoever team wins gets 100 million points. They wonder what was the point of the previous games then. In any case, whatever it is will be done in teams, class A's consists of Reinhard, Chris, Julius and Felt, while our protagonists from each series represent class B, and all but Kazuma's party wish them good luck... Kazuma wonders where is Class C and sees Yunyun sitting by herself-

-He concludes she really is the only person in her class-
---
-And sighs in relief for this-
---
-Drakkon watching the trajectory-
-maybe a tactical retreat is in order?-
---
-nope :V-
---
-WHOA-
Scáthach: "Kanna, there are many of them for you"
---
-Thus she tried to still attack-
---
-HYES-

---

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
So this dragon really was behind the curse...But why?
___

"Steven doesnt know the TSAB kids well enough to connect the dots. :p"
___

(L-Like where...?)

---
---
---
---
---

---
-On the while, the combat maids knelt to Ainz and say they are sorry they muts compete with him, but he's okay with it, internally comparing it to when the guild used to do practice battles. They warn him of Reinhard though-

-A montage followed suit, with our protagonists worrying as they lost a few games, mostly to Reinhardd of course and are on a lower score, but Roswaal says they got a chance with the last game... As it's announced whoever team wins gets 100 million points. They wonder what was the point of the previous games then. In any case, whatever it is will be done in teams, class A's consists of Reinhard, Chris, Julius and Felt, while our protagonists from each series represent class B, and all but Kazuma's party wish them good luck... Kazuma wonders whereis Class Cand sees Yunyun sitting by herself-

-He concludes she really is the only person in herclass-
---
---
(Speaking with someone?)
___

"My characters laughed throughout all of this."
___

Are you okay...?

"Toffee is expecting a sneak attack from Juri at any moment, but Penny is trying to overwhelm him with attacks so that he can't possibly ssfely counter it."
___

"Spell card in his hand."

"And one activation of said card later, the SOULs of everyone present became visible."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He knows it already :V"
___

(I'd be a lot more upset if it had seen us...)

(Dwelling on an accident won't help...)
-what a smart doctor :V-
---
Weiss: "What he said. Never stop moving forward, Winter."

Scáthach: "Kanna, there are many of them for you"
---
-Thus she tried to still attack-
---
-HYES-
Kanna: "R-Right..." :urg:
---
-DAMN-

-then she sees Kanna get beaten up? :V
---
-then?-

---

-A montage followed suit, with our protagonists worrying as they lost a few games, mostly to Reinhardd of course and are on a lower score, but Roswaal says they got a chance with the last game... As it's announced whoever team wins gets 100 million points. They wonder what was the point of the previous games then. In any case, whatever it is will be done in teams, class A's consists of Reinhard, Chris, Julius and Felt, while our protagonists from each series represent class B, and all but Kazuma's party wish them good luck... Kazuma wonders whereis Class Cand sees Yunyun sitting by herself-

-He concludes she really is the only person in herclass-
---
---
(Speaking with someone?)
___

___

Are you okay...?

"Toffee is expecting a sneak attack from Juri at any moment, but Penny is trying to overwhelm him with attacks so that he can't possibly ssfely counter it."
___

"And one activation of said card later, the SOULs of everyone present became visible."
Palu: "Alright..."
---
-mine too-
---
-and Juri was going for a grab- :p
---
-the bomb was a red herring, as Link shot an Ancient Arrow while the bomb was nearing the peak of its height-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So this dragon really was behind the curse...But why?
___

"Steven doesnt know the TSAB kids well enough to connect the dots. :p"
___

(L-Like where...?)
Karna: "A question we shall get an answer for"
---
-Nope, even if Aph just refers to Nanoha- :p
---
-Boudica... Couldn't answer that-
(Speaking with someone?)
___

___

Are you okay...?

___

---
-mine too-
---
---
-the bomb was a red herring, as Link shot an Ancient Arrow while the bomb was nearing the peak of its height-
Kama: Kinda.
Parvati: -Via divine telepathy with Palutena- She is speaking to someone I'm sure.
---
-The teams try to steal each other's headbands as the final game... However, then it's announced that a new team made up of teachers would participate last minute, comprised of Vanir, Roswaal, Erich (who predictably is reluctant) and, of all people, Pandora's Actor, who adresses Ainz as his Father, to his embarrassment-

-Classes A and B agree to team up to defeat them!-
---
Vita: "He's continously pissing me off..."
---
-Which Drakkon tried to deflect with his dagger-
Kanna: "R-Right..." :urg:
---
-DAMN-

-then she sees Kanna get beaten up? :V
---
-then?-
-Then she sees a dragon on the distance-
---
-Yep, making her use her breath on others-
---
-Nora's thoughts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Karna: "A question we shall get an answer for"
---
-Nope, even if Aph just refers to Nanoha- :p
---
-Boudica... Couldn't answer that-
"Walking to the unconscious dragon."
___

"That is the case :p"
___

(You'll be safe with us...)

(Yeah! R-Right...?)

---
-mine too-
---
---
Parvati: -Via divine telepathy with Palutena- She is speaking to someone I'm sure.
---
-The teams try to steal each other's headbands as the final game... However, then it's announced that a new team made up of teachers would participate last minute, comprised of Vanir, Roswaal, Erich (who predictably is reluctant) and, of all people, Pandora's Actor, who adresses Ainz as his Father, to his embarrassment-

---
---
(Then my apologies if I'm interrupting. Still, I hope I've made my point clear.)
___

"GASP'" Did they get his voice actor back?!
___

"He tried to cast a beam at her, but he got sliced in the shoulser.by one of Penny's swords for it."

(Anyone who requires or fights with magic may hardly stand a chance against him...)
___

"A light was glowing around Sans..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He's not completely useless :V"
___

(...Then I'll keep doing my very best.)

"Finally smiling again"
-KEK-
---
Weiss: "Awww~"

-Then she sees a dragon on the distance-
---
-Yep, making her use her breath on others-
---
-Nora's thoughts?-
Kanna: "...Dragon?"
---
-gonna merge this with the above now :V-
---
Nora: We did it!

---

---
---
(Then my apologies if I'm interrupting. Still, I hope I've made my point clear.)
___

___

"He tried to cast a beam at her, but he got sliced in the shoulser.by one of Penny's swords for it."

(Anyone who requires or fights with magic may hardly stand a chance against him...)
___

Palu: Toffee?
---
-GASP-
---
-while Juri's eye seem to be glowing white rather than the usual purple, sucking up Toffee's magic-

// Figured I'd make it glow a different color if I use the absorbing as a nod to it being formally shown in gameplay in SFV.
--
-the arrow just blew up once the dagger hit it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Walking to the unconscious dragon."
___

"That is the case :p"
___

(You'll be safe with us...)

(Yeah! R-Right...?)
-There it is-
---
-In either way, Fate looks very worried-
---
-Meanwhile Boudica begins feeling tired like Marie-
___

___

___

---
-GASP-
---
-while Juri's eye seem to be glowing white rather than the usual purple, sucking up Toffee's magic-

// Figured I'd make it glow a different color if I use the absorbing as a nod to it being formally shown in gameplay in SFV.
--
Kama: "..." -is left thoughtful-
Parvati: Who else would call her? They have a contract.
---
-Obviously- :p

-Thus the teachers go and use magic, Vanir summoning various explosive puppets of himself, Pandora's Actor morphing into Ainz to use some of his abilities and Roswaal using his usual stuff, with poor Erich being dragged along, and even being roped by Chris with a skill. Looking from the school building, Hans and Kurt think it'd be a shame if the teachers lost so easily... So they press a button and the ground shakes-

-And from the ground, the giant robot spider fortress from KonoSuba season 1, the Destroyer, appears on the field with ominous music playing, Kazuma and his party in disbelief as the episode ends-
---
-And thus include Hayate and her knights...-
---
-The dagger... Wasn't destroyed, but it did have a crack ow-
Kanna: "...Dragon?"
---
-gonna merge this with the above now :V-
---
Nora: We did it!
-A dragon indeed, breathing over Sentries and Grimm-
---
-Understandable- :p
---
-Elizabeth hugged Nora-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-There it is-
---
-In either way, Fate looks very worried-
---
-Meanwhile Boudica begins feeling tired like Marie-
"is it awake?"
___

Steven: Are you alright...?
___

(Mother!)

"Rushes to her side."

(N-No, not you too, Boudica...)

-most likely, yes-
---
-awwww-
Claptrap: Yep, nothing to do-Oh wait, pirates ar 12 o'clock!

"Zebesians and KiHunters approaching!"
___

"She mostly felt bad because the accident jeopardized their safety. She would've felt horrible if Nightmare actually saw them. But Weiss looking mad at her, even only briefly, made her feel slightly worse."

---
-GASP-
---

--
---

-Thus the teachers go and use magic, Vanir summoning various explosive puppets of himself, Pandora's Actor morphing into Ainz to use some of his abilities and Roswaal using his usual stuff, with poor Erich being dragged along, and even being roped by Chris with a skill. Looking from the school building, Hans and Kurt think it'd be a shame if the teachers lost so easily... So they press a button and the ground shakes-

-And from the ground, the giant robot spider fortress from KonoSuba season 1, the Destroyer, appears on the field with ominous music playing, Kazuma and his party in disbelief as the episode ends-
---
---
"What will Kama do...?"

___

Whoa! What an ending!
___

"Whatever magic Juri absorbed from him, he simply took away from her directly without regaining it himself. He's still responsible for draining magic itself away from all.other sources after all."

"Alphys ran into the room to speak with Queen Moon."

Moon: Dr. Alphys?

Y-Yes, and I have a plan...Listen carefully...

"They spoke in whispers, hiding out of view from Toffee so as to not rouse suspicion."
___

say, Drakkon...do you think even the worst person can change? that anyone can be a good person, if they just try?

...there was a time where I asked that of someone more times than I coulsve.counted. didn't matter much. I couldn't remeber any of it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
"What will Kama do...?"

___

Whoa! What an ending!
___

"Whatever magic Juri absorbed from him, he simply took away from her directly without regaining it himself. He's still responsible for draining magic itself away from all.other sources after all."

"They spoke in whispers, hiding out of view from Toffee so as to not rouse suspicion."
___

say, Drakkon...do you think even the worst person can change? that anyone can be a good person, if they just try?

...there was a time where I asked that of someone more times than I coulsve.counted. didn't matter much. I couldn't remeber any of it.
Palu: True... Guess we'll die then... :urg:
---
Zelda: "Agreed!"
---
-Juri was quick to catch up on it-

Juri: He's not getting back what I'm taking... Limitation or... maybe he just wants to get rid of magic entirely? So if I keep going, Shuten has no chance of ever coming back...

-she'd start focusing on the mana around her and her own reserves of energy (which aren't all entirely magic) rather than specifically Toffee's... which would still be enough to make her a tough fight-
---
Link: Sturdy knife...

Claptrap: Yep, nothing to do-Oh wait, pirates ar 12 o'clock!

"Zebesians and KiHunters approaching!"
___

"She mostly felt bad because the accident jeopardized their safety. She would've felt horrible if Nightmare actually saw them. But Weiss looking mad at her, even only briefly, made her feel slightly worse."
-Azura about to sing, backed up by Jaune's Semblance-
---
-damn...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-damn...-
"The Space Pirates are oblivious, and two get slowly frozen with ice shots from Claptrap."
___

"It's not like Weiss wasn't right to be mad given what was at stake. She's just seldom, if ever, shown anger towards Winter before, so the Pokemon didn't take it well."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Space Pirates are oblivious, and two get slowly frozen with ice shots from Claptrap."
___

"It's not like Weiss wasn't right to be mad given what was at stake. She's just seldom, if ever, shown anger towards Winter before, so the Pokemon didn't take it well."
-the song hurts the Pirates?-
---
-but she seems to be moving on?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "We can make a decen team."
---
Weiss: "Agreed. Let's just... hope there are others."
Claptrap: Sure can! Watch this! "Makes the surviving enemies more vulnerable to damage by shooting them with Slag bullets"

I know Slag gets replaced with Nuclear in Borderlands 3 but I haven't played that one yet
___

(What do you mean? You...don't really believe we could have lost anyone already, do you...?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: Sure can! Watch this! "Makes the surviving enemies more vulnerable to damage by shooting them with Slag bullets"

I know Slag gets replaced with Nuclear in Borderlands 3 but I haven't played that one yet
___

(What do you mean? You...don't really believe we could have lost anyone already, do you...?)
-and Azura throws water spells at them-
---
Weiss: "I hope not, but the base is unusually quiet for an invasion..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and Tiki sees child?-
---
Nora: -HAPPY DOGG-
Tiki: There she is!
---
Elizabeth: "That meanie was so... I'm angered remembering her!"
"is it awake?"
___

Steven: Are you alright...?
___

(Mother!)

"Rushes to her side."

(N-No, not you too, Boudica...)
-Seems not...?-
---
Alph: "Me? I could be better"
---
Boudica: "Sorry... I suppose it was inevitable..."
"What will Kama do...?"

___

Whoa! What an ending!
___

___

---
---

Juri: He's not getting back what I'm taking... Limitation or... maybe he just wants to get rid of magic entirely? So if I keep going, Shuten has no chance of ever coming back...

-she'd start focusing on the mana around her and her own reserves of energy (which aren't all entirely magic) rather than specifically Toffee's... which would still be enough to make her a tough fight-
---
Kama: "...Parvati"
Parvati: -Armed-
Kama: "If we get to live through this, tell our host that I am sorry" -we?-
---
Hayate: "I wonder how they'll beat it this time..."

-Next episode starts with our protagonists baffled at the Destroyer, but guess they can ignore it since it's not part of the game... Until they see it has a headband on ite head. To make matters worse, the teachers keep attacking. Kazuma tries to use his Steal ability... But it fails, to which Chris tells him this world hasaffected their stats and skills, Kazuma says he still can steal er panties, which she doesn't takes well-

-In any case, the two groups decide to deal with one of the troubles each, Class A going for the teachers... Subaru understandably calls them out on that the Destroyer is clearly the bigger issue, Reinhard saying "Sorry, I have a Divine Protection that prevents me from stealing the spotlight", which Subaru calls him out for-
---
Hayate: R-Reinforce is weakening much more...
---
Drakkon: "Impressive, you actually scratched it... As fr your answer; some just don't want a change, and you can guess what would my reply be"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Seems not...?-
---
---
Who is this dragon...?
___

Steven: "Sighed" I bet it's the fritz again...
___

(No, it isn't!)

(Don't you DARE say goodbye to us like this! I'm not losing any of you!)

-and Azura throws water spells at them-
---
Weiss: "I hope not, but the base is unusually quiet for an invasion..."
"They take extra damage from them because of the Slag."
___

(We've only found Jenny's mom and Heshima so far...)

(Atalanta...No, she has to be safe. She must be!)

---
---

---

---
-damn...-
Tiki: There she is!
---
Elizabeth: "That meanie was so... I'm angered remembering her!"

-Seems not...?-
---
---

---

-Next episode starts with our protagonists baffled at the Destroyer, but guess they can ignore it since it's not part of the game... Until they see it has a headband on ite head. To make matters worse, the teachers keep attacking. Kazuma tries to use his Steal ability... But it fails, to which Chris tells him this world hasaffected their stats and skills, Kazuma says he still can steal er panties, which she doesn't takes well-

-In any case, the two groups decide to deal with one of the troubles each, Class A going for the teachers... Subaru understandably calls them out on that the Destroyer is clearly the bigger issue, Reinhard saying "Sorry, I have a Divine Protection that prevents me from stealing the spotlight", which Subaru calls him out for-
---
---
Drakkon: "Impressive, you actually scratched it... As fr your answer; some just don't want a change, and you can guess what would my reply be"
"She did just say "we"..."
___

If they manage to beat it at all this time.
___

"Seeing as these two opponents have outmaneuvered or survived the sheer overgrowth spell that either caught or pushed back eveyone else, Toffee uses some of the magic he absorbed from Rhombulus to raise several pure crystal golems with heads that resemble that od the MHC member in question to aid him."

Moon: What?! But she'd...suffer scars from the dark magic as I did..

Is that really a big deal compared to this?! "Pointing at the ongoing fight with Toffee, and the captured Star."

Moon: ..."Sigh" No, no it isn't...
___

heheheh...as I assumed. I could also ask if you wanted to jahe a bad time...but out with the old, in with the new, as they say. so allow me to reiterate.

"The hollow area of his eyes suddenly shifted to look darker than complete and utter pitch blackness."

Do you wanna have the worst time of your life?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
Nora: -nods in approval-
-What Kanna thinks?-
---
Elizabeth: "So glad she's gone"
Who is this dragon...?
___

Steven: "Sighed" I bet it's the fritz again...
___

(No, it isn't!)

(Don't you DARE say goodbye to us like this! I'm not losing any of you!)
-A way to find out...-
---
Fate: "It's getting really dire..."
---
Boudica: "I won't let myself go...!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A way to find out...-
---
Fate: "It's getting really dire..."
---
Boudica: "I won't let myself go...!"
If any of you can use magic constraints, now's a good time to use rhem.

"She tries to wake the dragon up."

"She figures it's too battered and tired to fight them again."

___

Steven: Toffee is doing this. We have to stop him!

___

(Please don't go...Not after everything I've been through with all of you...)

"He's lost enough of his trainers already..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
___

___

"Seeing as these two opponents have outmaneuvered or survived the sheer overgrowth spell that either caught or pushed back eveyone else, Toffee uses some of the magic he absorbed from Rhombulus to raise several pure crystal golems with heads that resemble that od the MHC member in question to aid him."

Is that really a big deal compared to this?! "Pointing at the ongoing fight with Toffee, and the captured Star."

___

heheheh...as I assumed. I could also ask if you wanted to jahe a bad time...but out with the old, in with the new, as they say. so allow me to reiterate.

"The hollow area of his eyes suddenly shifted to look darker than complete and utter pitch blackness."

-CHANGE OF HEART?-
---
Zelda: "I'm sure they can!"
---
-Ruby joined in the fight, able to dodge the spells with careful usage of her Semblance-
---
Link: "I think he does." :p

"They take extra damage from them because of the Slag."
___

(We've only found Jenny's mom and Heshima so far...)

(Atalanta...No, she has to be safe. She must be!)
-VERY STRONG-
---
Weiss: "My teammates..."

-What Kanna thinks?-
---
Elizabeth: "So glad she's gone"
Kanna: Red clothes.... green hair... Tiki?
---
Nora: -happy dog-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If any of you can use magic constraints, now's a good time to use rhem.

"She tries to wake the dragon up."

"She figures it's too battered and tired to fight them again."

___

Steven: Toffee is doing this. We have to stop him!

___

(Please don't go...Not after everything I've been through with all of you...)

"He's lost enough of his trainers already..."
-Rin used the paralyzing spell Gandr-
---
Monika: "Yes, but when we find him, then what?"
---
Boudica: "I won't allow it, I cannot allow you two to enter such grief...!"
___

___

___

-CHANGE OF HEART?-
---
---
-Ruby joined in the fight, able to dodge the spells with careful usage of her Semblance-
---
Parvati: "Do you mean that you'll help us?"
Kama: "I am not even sure what I am doing now"
---
-Subaru asks Ainz if he can raise undead, and he gets an idea from that; before he can tell though, the Destroyer attacked, and Tanya made a barrier to protect themselves. Aftr the attack was done, understanding they had an idea, Ainz picks and throws his classmates up, afterwards raising undead, which startles Aqua and Emilia is like "I'm glad everyone is having fun"-

-While in the air, Tanya, Kazuma and Subaru discuss quick, and the latter decides to distract it. Kazuma warns him that he could die, but Subaru mentions that he is used to get even worse stuff coming to him-
---
-Zafira punches some of the Rhombulus doubles-
---
Drakkon: "I'll be more than pleased to see what you all can do"
Kanna: Red clothes.... green hair... Tiki?
---
Nora: -happy dog-
---
-Who Elizabeth petted-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Rin used the paralyzing spell Gandr-
---
Monika: "Yes, but when we find him, then what?"
---
Boudica: "I won't allow it, I cannot allow you two to enter such grief...!"
"And then Jenny tried to wake up the dragon, spraying some water at it's face."
___

Steven: ...We stop him. Keep him from draining magic any longer.

Amethyst: I think you're still missing an couple key details there, Steve-o...
___

(You'll be okay, mother...)

-OH NO...-
---
Weiss: "Right, they should be fine."
Claptrap: More cruel monsters to shoot! Finally!
___

"But that still leaves Blake unaccounted for..."

-CHANGE OF HEART?-
---
---
---
Parvati: "Do you mean that you'll help us?"
Kama: "I am not even sure what I am doing now"
---
-Subaru asks Ainz if he can raise undead, and he gets an idea from that; before he can tell though, the Destroyer attacked, and Tanya made a barrier to protect themselves. Aftr the attack was done, understanding they had an idea, Ainz picks and throws his classmates up, afterwards raising undead, which startles Aqua and Emilia is like "I'm glad everyone is having fun"-

-While in the air, Tanya, Kazuma and Subaru discuss quick, and the latter decides to distract it. Kazuma warns him that he could die, but Subaru mentions that he is used to get even worse stuff coming to him-
---
-Zafira punches some of the Rhombulus doubles-
---
Drakkon: "I'll be more than pleased to see what you all can do"
"What changes her mind...?"
___

Kazuma has no idea...
___

"He kept firing beams and thunderbolts at Ruby, Penny and Juri, all the while vines kept chasing them trying to ensnare them, and crystal golems attacked them."

"The crystal golems can be launched, but are far too strong to be shattered through unassisted physical force."
___

"The room went mostly dark...and only the combatants were still visible."

Top Bottom