• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sakura: "Only a little more, everyone!"
---
-Fate should be able to by their connection-
---
-She goes to hug-
If I could just get close enough to it, I bet one final good hit to the face would knock it out!

"Switching her right hand out for what any ARMS League competitor would describe as a very large Megaton."

___

Steven: Any sign of her so far?
___

"He returns it with a nuzzle, although he's clearly in pain."

-but Jaune understood why-
---
-how lucky-

-...then one sneezes? :v-
"She still lacks her SOUL, after all..."

"And how's Kamui?"
___

"Winter did :V'

-that's a good point-
---
-LMAO-
---
Juri: "If you know me, you'd know that only excites me more~" :lick: -she approaching-
---
-sans joins too?-
Kama: Just cut the chit-chat and get to your point...
---
-Next day, Roswaal tells the class they'll do a Field Day, while questioned since they just had a trip, he mentions they miiiiight get home-

-Subaru asks against who though, they're the only class, to which Roswaal is like "You silly, haven't you seen Class-A?" and he be like "eh?" going out the classroom to see that, in fact, there is a Class-A and looks inside-

-The class is comprised of Chris, the Combat Maids, Julius, Felt and Reinhard-

View attachment 300042

-He is instantly alarmed at seeing Reinhard since well, it means they must compete against him. Even weirder, despite Wiz not being around, Vanir is the teacher and asks him to not interrupt. Ainz asks Tanya if she had seen this class before and she denies, Roswaal like "this is how this world is~"-
---
-Now Hayate is the one trying a binding spell-
---
-What Uni asked-
"A very good point."

(Alright, fair enough. My point is, you could still be helping out without Toffee's knowledge. There are other threats here besides him.)
___

Roswaal seems to know more than he's letting on...
___

"Vines emerge from the ground to ensnare Juri. More attempt to do the same to Penny, but she's able to fly and outmaneuver them."

"Will Hayate's binding spell work?"
___

heh, why not?

"Eye glowing."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Just cut the chit-chat and get to your point...
---
-Next day, Roswaal tells the class they'll do a Field Day, while questioned since they just had a trip, he mentions they miiiiight get home-

-Subaru asks against who though, they're the only class, to which Roswaal is like "You silly, haven't you seen Class-A?" and he be like "eh?" going out the classroom to see that, in fact, there is a Class-A and looks inside-

-The class is comprised of Chris, the Combat Maids, Julius, Felt and Reinhard-

-He is instantly alarmed at seeing Reinhard since well, it means they must compete against him. Even weirder, despite Wiz not being around, Vanir is the teacher and asks him to not interrupt. Ainz asks Tanya if she had seen this class before and she denies, Roswaal like "this is how this world is~"-
---
-Now Hayate is the one trying a binding spell-
---
-What Uni asked-
"A very good point."

(Alright, fair enough. My point is, you could still be helping out without Toffee's knowledge. There are other threats here besides him.)
___

___

"Vines emerge from the ground to ensnare Juri. More attempt to do the same to Penny, but she's able to fly and outmaneuver them."

___

heh, why not?

"Eye glowing."
-how?-
---
Zelda: "Perhaps he caused this?"
---
-Juri can have really quick reaction times, especially when taunting her opponent-

-yes, this works against projectiles too-
---
-nice-

She still lacks her SOUL, after all..."

"And how's Kamui?"
___

"Winter did :V'
-stuggling-
---
-OH NO-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :urg:
---
-WHOA-
---
Nora: Holy **** that worked! -surprised it even reflected-
-Some shot at her!-
---
-Indeed, she's not gonna back down with ease-
---
-Elizabeth snuck behind Psycho Yellow-
If I could just get close enough to it, I bet one final good hit to the face would knock it out!

"Switching her right hand out for what any ARMS League competitor would describe as a very large Megaton."

___

Steven: Any sign of her so far?
___

"He returns it with a nuzzle, although he's clearly in pain."
-That gotta hurt-
---
Fate: "I can feel her mana close"
---
Boudica: "You need to rest"
"A very good point."

___

___

___

heh, why not?

"Eye glowing."
-how?-
---
---
-Juri can have really quick reaction times, especially when taunting her opponent-

---
-nice-
Kama: Oh, you mean those guys he works with...
---
Osakabehime: "I doubt it..."

-After class Tanya, Ainz and Subaru discuss about the people in Class-A as they must compete with them. While Ainz is more assured due to the Combat Maids being much lower leveled in comparison to the Floor Guardians, Subaru mentions Reinhard is likely the strongest person in his world, bringing about his many, many, many Divine Protections, so much a long list of them scroll through the screen quickly, making Ainz doubt...-

-Meanwhile Kazuma's party encounter Chris, who tells them that if they die in this world, they won't be able to revive. Aqua wonders if Eris is being lazy or something and when Darkness tells her to not insult the fellow goddess, Aqua says nothing good comes from someone who pads her chest. Shalltear sneezed-
---
-He should be restrained for the moment now, with magic circles from her around his limbs-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That gotta hurt-
---
---
"But she can't get close to it on her own..."
___

Steven: Then we're on the right track!
___

(B-But the fritz...)

-stuggling-
---
-OH NO-
Claptrap: Might wanna seal her room up, too!

___

"Quierly gasped and covered her mouth with one paw when she realized she could've just alerted Nightmare with that sneeze."

-how?-
---
---

---
-nice-

-stuggling-
---
-OH NO-
-Some shot at her!-
---
-Indeed, she's not gonna back down with ease-
---
-Elizabeth snuck behind Psycho Yellow-

-That gotta hurt-
---
---

---

-After class Tanya, Ainz and Subaru discuss about the people in Class-A as they must compete with them. While Ainz is more assured due to the Combat Maids being much lower leveled in comparison to the Floor Guardians, Subaru mentions Reinhard is likely the strongest person in his world, bringing about his many, many, many Divine Protections, so much a long list of them scroll through the screen quickly, making Ainz doubt...-

-Meanwhile Kazuma's party encounter Chris, who tells them that if they die in this world, they won't be able to revive. Aqua wonders if Eris is being lazy or something and when Darkness tells her to not insult the fellow goddess, Aqua says nothing good comes from someone who pads her chest. Shalltear sneezed-
---
-He should be restrained for the moment now, with magic circles from her around his limbs-
---
(So what if he summons you? He hasn't yet. Make the most of that time until then. Still think they can't be stopped? Nothing is impossible. I of all people should know.)
___

I dont think so either, but he still seems to know something more about it than the rest...

Reinhard is still a badass!
___

"So he's being held in place via Hayate's magix, and the vines fail to restrain Juri."

"Hiwver, the vines don't stop spawning and more just grow to attempt to capture targets previous vines failed to."

___

"Question is, should he go full Undertale DDD-mode or not :V"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
(So what if he summons you? He hasn't yet. Make the most of that time until then. Still think they can't be stopped? Nothing is impossible. I of all people should know.)
___

I dont think so either, but he still seems to know something more about it than the rest...

___

"So he's being held in place via Hayate's magix, and the vines fail to restrain Juri."

"Hiwver, the vines don't stop spawning and more just grow to attempt to capture targets previous vines failed to."

___

-Kama's thoughts?-
---
Zelda: "Only one life..."
---
-Juri tries to approach Toffee to catch him with his own spell-
---
-would he even be able to? :V-

Claptrap: Might wanna seal her room up, too!

___

"Quierly gasped and covered her mouth with one paw when she realized she could've just alerted Nightmare with that sneeze."
Jaune: "I only have one grenade, and I figured it'd be the safest option to cover the Phazon one."
---
Weiss: Oh no...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "I only have one grenade, and I figured it'd be the safest option to cover the Phazon one."
---
Weiss: Oh no...
Claptrap: ...Good point!

"Fallen Hero Kamui may be deadly, but at least she can't spread Phazon..."

___

"Nightmare stopped moving forward. It instead started slowly turning around."

"Winter was silent, but her expression clearly conveyed that she wanted to say "I'm sorry...""

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: ...Good point!

"Fallen Hero Kamui may be deadly, but at least she can't spread Phazon..."

___

"Nightmare stopped moving forward. It instead started slowly turning around."

"Winter was silent, but her expression clearly conveyed that she wanted to say "I'm sorry...""
-pretty much this-
---
Weiss: :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"But she can't get close to it on her own..."
___

Steven: Then we're on the right track!
___

(B-But the fritz...)
-It'll have to be distracted!-
---
-Soon they shall find her-
---
Boudica: "Please, you are very hurt..."
-Not likeany of them can currently rest-
___

___

___

-Kama's thoughts?-
---
---
---
Kama:
---
-Subaru, having listened, wondered if he can still Return from Death, so wanting to see yet not wanting to risk anyone like what happened to Emilia in that one loop, he covered Tanya's ears so she wouldn't listen while trying to confess his ability. And sure enough, Satella's hand appeared-

Witch Hand IQ.png

-He got the confirmation then... But before he could think of it, Hamsuke and a Death Knight ran to him like demon beasts usually do-
---
-Does it work for Juri?-
---
-What Uni asked- :V
-she tried to dodge-
---
-SHE WILL PROTECC PEOPLE!-
---
-and stabbed through the heart?-
-Shot at her back again!-
---
-PROTECC FELLOW DRAGON'S FRIENDS!-
---
-Stabbed in the chest alright-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It'll have to be distracted!-
---
-Soon they shall find her-
---
Boudica: "Please, you are very hurt..."
-Not likeany of them can currently rest-
Rin, I'm gonna need your help getting xlose.to it's head! Everyone else, keep it busy!
___

"How soon?"
___

(But-)

(She's right, dear...)

"Bleeding as they speak."

-pretty much this-
---
Weiss: :glare:
"How's Azura holding up?"
___

(...)

"Turned away, too regretful to even face her trainer right now..."

-Kama's thoughts?-
---
---
---
Kama:
---
-Subaru, having listened, wondered if he can still Return from Death, so wanting to see yet not wanting to risk anyone like what happened to Emilia in that one loop, he covered Tanya's ears so she wouldn't listen while trying to confess his ability. And sure enough, Satella's hand appeared-

View attachment 300134

-He got the confirmation then... But before he could think of it, Hamsuke and a Death Knight ran to him like demon beasts usually do-
---
-Does it work for Juri?-
---
Blank?
___

So Satella still exists here...
___

"It would...but then he just tries to fry her with lightning."
___

"It might be less.powerful because of the fritz, but whether he can do it at all depends on if he has any spell cards left :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shot at her back again!-
---
-PROTECC FELLOW DRAGON'S FRIENDS!-
---
-Stabbed in the chest alright-
Kanna: -HURT-
---
-then get to fellow dragon to help her?-
---
-does she die?-

"How's Azura holding up?"
___

(...)

"Turned away, too regretful to even face her trainer right now..."
-Jaune Semblance will give her a magic substitute-
---
-and Nightmare?-

Kama:
---

---
-Does it work for Juri?-
---
Blank?
___

___

___

"It might be less.powerful because of the fritz, but whether he can do it at all depends on if he has any spell cards left :V"
-Blank indeed-
---
Zelda: "Poor Subaru..."
---
-Juri doing her best to dodge with more flash steps-
---
-does he have any, Digi? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Jaune Semblance will give her a magic substitute-
---
-and Nightmare?-
Claptrap: We are in good shape, ladies and gentlemen!
___

"It was approaching the source of the sound...but turned back around again when some Ursas roared at it."

"It engaged the Grimm in the nick of time instead, and made swift work of them."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rin, I'm gonna need your help getting xlose.to it's head! Everyone else, keep it busy!
___

"How soon?"
___

(But-)

(She's right, dear...)

"Bleeding as they speak."
-Sakura using thunder, Artoria using wind!-
---
-Next room-
---
-That needs immediate attention, undoubtedly-
Blank?
___

___

___

-Blank indeed-
---
---
---
Kama: ...Why would I? What do I get from it? I still could be killed by the fritz anyway...
---
-After stoping Hamsuke from chewing Subaru again, he confesses to have a sort of curse that attracts demon beasts, Tanya can relate to be cursed in a way-

-The class then all agree they need to beat Class-A somehow... Except Kazuma, who says he's better in this world, Megumin be like "Only you would say that" and Aqua reminds him they must beat the Demon King, but he insists. Cocytus finds it an insult to Ainz since he foments the idea, but even then Kazuma is like "no way you jerks!"... And then Tanya be like "Is that so"-

Audience: Welp, he's done for.
---
-Signum did her shot, and a fire shot shaped like a large Phoenix was the result going at Toffee-

---
-I think KoP stablished he had one left-
Kanna: -HURT-
---
-then get to fellow dragon to help her?-
---
-does she die?-
-Still being shot-
---
-Are we talking of Sieg, Kiyohime, Elizabeth or Kanna?-
---
-She's screaming in pain right now at least-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sakura using thunder, Artoria using wind!-
---
-Next room-
---
-That needs immediate attention, undoubtedly-
"Now Jenny just needs to get to it's head."
___

"What's in the room?"
___

(I've been trying to convince him to head to the infirmary...)

-Blank indeed-
---
---
---
Kama: ...Why would I? What do I get from it? I still could be killed by the fritz anyway...
---
-After stoping Hamsuke from chewing Subaru again, he confesses to have a sort of curse that attracts demon beasts, Tanya can relate to be cursed in a way-

-The class then all agree they need to beat Class-A somehow... Except Kazuma, who says he's better in this world, Megumin be like "Only you would say that" and Aqua reminds him they must beat the Demon King, but he insists. Cocytus finds it an insult to Ainz since he foments the idea, but even then Kazuma is like "no way you jerks!"... And then Tanya be like "Is that so"-

---
-Signum did her shot, and a fire shot shaped like a large Phoenix was the result going at Toffee-

---
(Survive the fritz, and you might just receive another chance at life. You seemed to doubt life was even worth it... until recently.)
___

Kazuma's gonna die again...
___

"He simply takes the hit from the Phoenix, glaring at it as it flies towards him."

"The vines don't stop trying to ensnare her or other uncaptured targets."

___

"In that case...it is time."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: We are in good shape, ladies and gentlemen!
___

"It was approaching the source of the sound...but turned back around again when some Ursas roared at it."

"It engaged the Grimm in the nick of time instead, and made swift work of them."
Azura: "Indeed we are."
---
Weiss: -phew-

-Still being shot-
---
-Are we talking of Sieg, Kiyohime, Elizabeth or Kanna?-
---
-She's screaming in pain right now at least-
-SCATHACH MUST PROTECC-
---
-any of them :V-
---
-DAMN-

---

---

---
(Survive the fritz, and you might just receive another chance at life. You seemed to doubt life was even worth it... until recently.)
___

___

"He simply takes the hit from the Phoenix, glaring at it as it flies towards him."

___

-recently?-
---
Deadpool: "Eeyup."
---
-Juri fires fireballs from kicks as she moves-
---
-DO-DO DO DO-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Now Jenny just needs to get to it's head."
___

"What's in the room?"
___

(I've been trying to convince him to head to the infirmary...)
-She's able to!-
---
-A tired wolf woman-
---
-Which is under attack- :V
___

___

___

-recently?-
---
---
---
-DO-DO DO DO-
Kama: ...Without any sort of punishment? Just letting me go?
---
-And thus Tanya decides to train Kazuma by having him run around avoiding Puck shooting thousands upon thousands of crystals while everyone watches, Megumin even doing an explosion for the sake of it, the episode ending as Kazuma is sent flying a la Team Rocket by it-
---
-Adding to the flames of Signum's shot-
---
-Oh boy...-
-SCATHACH MUST PROTECC-
---
-any of them :V-
---
-DAMN-
-And she used Gáe Bolg and runes in some!-
---
-She looking for Kanna-
---
-Yeah, not good for the Psycho-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's able to!-
---
-A tired wolf woman-
---
-Which is under attack- :V
"MEGATON TO THE FACE!"
___

Pearl: Is that her?
___

(Is it still safe there?)

(...I don't know...)

-recently?-
---
---
---
-DO-DO DO DO-
---
-And thus Tanya decides to train Kazuma by having him run around avoiding Puck shooting thousands upon thousands of crystals while everyone watches, Megumin even doing an explosion for the sake of it, the episode ending as Kazuma is sent flying a la Team Rocket by it-
---
---
-Oh boy...-
(It wouldn't be the first time we've offered someone a second chance around here.)
___

...Huh, I was expecting him to get reduced to a skeleton again.

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR A SKELETON?

Not you, Pap.
___

"He takes all the hits...And then casts a wave dealing painful knockback from all the built up energy."

"Penny was narrowly able to fly over it."

___

(too bad all of the leaders here ain't around to suffer karmic retribution.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She wonders why they keep this robot around?"
___

(That was too close...)

(I-I'm so sorry, we almost got caught and it was all my fault...)
-yes-
---
Weiss: "Just... be careful next time..."

-And she used Gáe Bolg and runes in some!-
---
-She looking for Kanna-
---
-Yeah, not good for the Psycho-
-then hugged Kanna?-
---
-will she find her?-
---
-damn...-

---
---
---
-Oh boy...-
(It wouldn't be the first time we've offered someone a second chance around here.)
___

Not you, Pap.
___

"He takes all the hits...And then casts a wave dealing painful knockback from all the built up energy."

___

Palu: "Is everything alright, Kama?"
---
-LMAO-
---
-so was Juri-

Juri: "Hey, tin girl! You probably don't like me, but we're gonna need to work together against this guy."
---
Link: -sees a glowing eye, smirks confidently-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"MEGATON TO THE FACE!"
___

Pearl: Is that her?
___

(Is it still safe there?)

(...I don't know...)
-That did hurt- :p
---
Fate: "ALPH!" -Fate ran to her-
---
Boudica: "But... Then where?"
___

Not you, Pap.
___

___

---
-LMAO-
---
-so was Juri-

Juri: "Hey, tin girl! You probably don't like me, but we're gonna need to work together against this guy."
---
Kama: "Give me a minute" You really are a weird bunch.
---
-Ahue- :p

-Next episode, Emilia tries to cheer up everyone with an air fist bump. After the OP, Yunyun makes her debut in the series, as part of Class C, and challenges Megumin! ...Who feigns to not know her, to Yunyun's dismay. Also they denote she's alone, so they question where is her class, she says they sent her to buy bread, even Emilia although innocently questions that-
---
-Vita was hit by it-
---
-And Tamamo has charms ready!-
-then hugged Kanna?-
---
-will she find her?-
---
-damn...-
-No time for it, but would have otherwise-
---
-Probably? But there are a bunch of Grimm-
---
-Yeah, what Nora do?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That did hurt- :p
---
Fate: "ALPH!" -Fate ran to her-
---
Boudica: "But... Then where?"
"But is it K.O.'d?!"
___

"The Ceystal Gems and Mash stay on the lookout for any nearby enemies or dangers."
___

(I-I'm fine...) "Grunts in pain"

(You absolutely aren't!)

(Can we tend to him here...?)

-and if Chachazero is angry, Juri is angry :V-
---
-totally-
"Which could also potentially make Shuten angry :V"
___

"Not even willing to face Weiss right now."

---
-LMAO-
---
-so was Juri-

---
---

-Next episode, Emilia tries to cheer up everyone with an air fist bump. After the OP, Yunyun makes her debut in the series, as part of Class C, and challenges Megumin! ...Who feigns to not know her, to Yunyun's dismay. Also they denote she's alone, so they question where is her class, she says they sent her to buy bread, even Emilia although innocently questions that-
---
-Vita was hit by it-
---
(I will not deny that. We're all a bit odd. But tske it from someone who went through hell and did many terrible things under a thoroughly broken mind...Second chances exist here. And they're very worthwhile.)
___

Heheh, I missed Yunyun and Megumin's interactions.
___

Penny: I am surprised you can see such reason...I agree. We are among the few still standing, and uninjured. We must fight him as a team!

"Floating Array brandished as Toffee walks out of a cloud of smoke."

"Hayate worried about Vita?"
___

so...Drakkon. you want power, don't you?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwww...-
---
-so Tiki breaths on them?-
---
-BONK MORE-
-BUT NOT NOW-
---
-Without hesitation-
---
-Yellow looks badly damaged now-
"But is it K.O.'d?!"
___

"The Ceystal Gems and Mash stay on the lookout for any nearby enemies or dangers."
___

(I-I'm fine...) "Grunts in pain"

(You absolutely aren't!)

(Can we tend to him here...?)
-Seemingly so!-
---
Fate: "Are you okay?"
Alph: "I-I'm fine, how are you?"
---
-Boudica tears some of her cape to try to use to cover the wounds-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Vita was hit by it-
---
(I will not deny that. We're all a bit odd. But tske it from someone who went through hell and did many terrible things under a thoroughly broken mind...Second chances exist here. And they're very worthwhile.)
___

___

Penny: I am surprised you can see such reason...I agree. We are among the few still standing, and uninjured. We must fight him as a team!

___

Palu: "What are you thinking about?"
---
Zelda: "Same."
---
Juri: -eye shining- "Then let's kick his ass!"

(not an official Death Battle song, but it's made by the same guy who does the official ones)
---
-does he?-

"Which could also potentially make Shuten angry :V"
___

"Not even willing to face Weiss right now."
-and having these three angry is a bad idea :V-
---
Weiss: "Winter..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Seemingly so!-
---
Fate: "Are you okay?"
Alph: "I-I'm fine, how are you?"
---
-Boudica tears some of her cape to try to use to cover the wounds-
..."Sighed" Finally...

"Would be exhausted if she were a human."

___

Steven: She saved Mash and I earlier...
___

"Slowing the bleeding down a bit and protecting the wounds from infection."

(Thank you, mom...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and having these three angry is a bad idea :V-
---
Weiss: "Winter..."
"Claptrap is basically still here because the act of him being kicked out would start a very dangerous chain reaction that everyone wants to avoid."
___

"She won't face her, only sadly looking off to the side while the group keeps walking."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Claptrap is basically still here because the act of him being kicked out would start a very dangerous chain reaction that everyone wants to avoid."
___

"She won't face her, only sadly looking off to the side while the group keeps walking."
-and Claptrap knows it? :V-
---
Weiss: "If it makes you feel better, I don't think you sneezed on purpose."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Palu: "What are you thinking about?"
---
Zelda: "Same."
---
Juri: -eye shining- "Then let's kick his ass!"

(not an official Death Battle song, but it's made by the same guy who does the official ones)
---
-does he?-
Kama: And why would I agree helping? I am a literal Evil of Humanity, I personify Depravity itself. "It's nothing of importance"
---
-Felt, Reinhard and Julius went to Subaru to greet him yet mention they don't plan to lose-
---
-Hayate VERY worried for Vita and tries to catch her-
---
Drakkon: "That' be correct"
..."Sighed" Finally...

"Would be exhausted if she were a human."

___

Steven: She saved Mash and I earlier...
___

"Slowing the bleeding down a bit and protecting the wounds from infection."

(Thank you, mom...)
-THEN WHAT?!-