• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Already did. Let me just say that Apollo isn't making himself look very good. :V

"Her trainer can't feel the bond they always shared...And now, she's been infected with something that could control her, which has no known cure..."
___

"Just because she's embarrassing doesn't mean she's a bad mother...She's quite the opposite, in fact."
___

"Needless to say, there's a big fight scene coming up..."
___

"Shortly after this arc :V"

Is everyone looking forward to enacting payback on the organics who've wronged you?

...Huh, so she was an Ensemble Darkhorse at first?
Good then. :V

-And is too dangerous for anyone to come near...-
---
-Surprisingly enough, not all Greek Gods would care-

-Then again helps she's her only child and by adoption-
---
-Between all the original ones and their clones...-
---
-Of course- :V

Lugnut: "On the glory to avenge the mighty Megatron!" -dramatic pose-
Knock Out: "Easy there, you've just been rebuilt"

Yep. Though this video sums her up well:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good then. :V

-And is too dangerous for anyone to come near...-
---
-Surprisingly enough, not all Greek Gods would care-

-Then again helps she's her only child and by adoption-
---
-Between all the original ones and their clones...-
---
-Of course- :V

Lugnut: "On the glory to avenge the mighty Megatron!" -dramatic pose-
Knock Out: "Easy there, you've just been rebuilt"

Yep. Though this video sums her up well:
Yeah, she is very much complicated...

(She's one of the toughest monsters around here, she's gonna be okay...)

(She doesn't know what she's fighting right now...)
___

"Artemis may not be perfect, but she's far, far better than the majority of her fellow Greek deities. A light amongst their darkness."
___

"And unlike the clearly strategic, competitive battles Pokemon usually fight...These battle.are brutal, violent and cixouely animalistic..."

"...They aren't fighting for sport...They're fighting to decide which ones have the right to live."
___

We'll avenge Megatron, and the Decepticons and Gems alike will benefit from the mission!

That's some rich character history. I can see why she became such an Ensemble Darkhorse back in the 80s cartoon days. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Could you just look for some really pretty red gemstones, please?
___

"I...don't think they showed up until SPM stuff happened? All I remember for sure is that Remnant took Lineland's place and Ruby and Qrow were there."
Zelda: "Alright, let me see..."
---
-right-

Blake: "Who?"

Sieg: -Recognises Kamui- "Oh, it's you..."
---
-How is Harley feeling?-
Kamui: -nods- "Sieg, was it?"
---
-she wanna see Kiara-

-It looks reminiscent of WWI, with a mixture of WWII mixed in, action so far very realistic, as cannons are shot, people cover themselveds under the fire and some are shot, as well as bombs detonating and taking lives away, one soldier even screamed that he lost his eyes-

Osakabehime: "...Huh"

-Some soldiers scream something about that some mages were neabt to support them, so there still must be fantasy mixed in-
---
Ishtar: "Are we sure to bring them again?"
---
Arthur: "An obvious weakpoint, but one still secured..."
---
-And she needed said help now-
Reminds me of the stories Gerson used to tell me about the war between humans and monsters...

___

I'll pipe down!

I don't even want to be here!
___

"Then Phantoom makes a wave of blue fireballs appear from behind them."

"Obviously the intention is drive Ruby and Arthur closer to the Apathy this time..."

___

Moon: "Sighed out of exasperation"

"Steven was happy to provide it..."
Zelda: "All this technology..."
---
Yang: "The sooner we find Star, the sooner you can get out of or sight, Snatcher. Use that as motivation." :p
---
Ruby: "...It wants us to get closer to them!"
---
Ingrid: "Anyway... what now, your Majesty?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Reminds me of the stories Gerson used to tell me about the war between humans and monsters...

___

I'll pipe down!

I don't even want to be here!
___

"Then Phantoom makes a wave of blue fireballs appear from behind them."

"Obviously the intention is drive Ruby and Arthur closer to the Apathy this time..."

___

Moon: "Sighed out of exasperation"

"Steven was happy to provide it..."
---
Yang: "The sooner we find Star, the sooner you can get out of or sight, Snatcher. Use that as motivation." :p
---
---
-A soldier that was about to get shot is saved by some flying woman returning him to camp while evading other shots-

viktoriya-ivanovna-serebryakov-116562.jpg

-Other flying soldiers that are shooting be like "Visha what you doing?!" to which she be like "We were tasked with helping, right?" they said "We weren't meant to give more air support!" and she like "Impossible! She wouldn't order retreat!"-

Osakabehime: -GASP- "She's voiced by Saori Hayami!"

Medea: "Unsurprising, the woman is such a popular actress there's no current she isn't in..."

-Peridot didn't knew who that actress was, but somehow that woman's voice sounded just like Atalanta/Martha/Meltlilith/Ushiwakamaru/Ruby one time she tried speaking Japanese-

-She tries to protect herself from a grenade with a magic shield, but is sent back, and sees... Her superior above the air, surprisingly, an 11-years old girl-

tanya-degurechaff-102475.jpg

-The girl is praying to the Abrahamic God to let her beat her enemies while aiming... Which seems to somehow charge the rifle with holy holy magic that she used to make an explosive spell, which earns the awe of the brunette woman. The child descends and coldly tells her "If you have time to stutter, you have time to survive"-

-Dramatic music comes in as the woman internally compares this girl, Tanya Von Degurechaff, to a fairy dancing in the battlefield, and the title comes in-
---
Rin: -Sighs- "I'll try look airborne again"
---
Arthur: "And with their large numbers..."
---
-That's a good question...-
Yeah, she is very much complicated...

(She's one of the toughest monsters around here, she's gonna be okay...)

(She doesn't know what she's fighting right now...)
___

"Artemis may not be perfect, but she's far, far better than the majority of her fellow Greek deities. A light amongst their darkness."
___

"And unlike the clearly strategic, competitive battles Pokemon usually fight...These battle.are brutal, violent and cixouely animalistic..."

"...They aren't fighting for sport...They're fighting to decide which ones have the right to live."
___

We'll avenge Megatron, and the Decepticons and Gems alike will benefit from the mission!

That's some rich character history. I can see why she became such an Ensemble Darkhorse back in the 80s cartoon days. :p
Boudica: "She is still one of our more determined warriors..."
---
-At least she's trying, not an angel by any means, but hey no one is perfect-
---
-Even the two adults feel sad seeing that-
---
"Waspinator": "Waszzzpinator likeszz the plan!" (Was that good enough? Or do I have to be even stupidier?)

Eeyup, so I had no personal issues with bringing her to complete that trio. :p
Kamui: -nods- "Sieg, was it?"
---
-she wanna see Kiara-
Sieg: "Thart is my name..."
---
-But she's not allowed to-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "She is still one of our more determined warriors..."
---
-At least she's trying, not an angel by any means, but hey no one is perfect-
---
-Even the two adults feel sad seeing that-
---
"Waspinator": "Waszzzpinator likeszz the plan!" (Was that good enough? Or do I have to be even stupidier?)

Eeyup, so I had no personal issues with bringing her to complete that trio. :p
(...I-I know....I've just...never seen her like this...)
___

"No one is. And besides, Atalanta has already warmly accepted her as her mother again after years of denying it as an adult."
___

"The sight of it horrifies every character in the movie, as well though the message of "oh boy fighting is such a horrible thing we need more peace" isn't blatantly shoehorned into it like it was in the 4Kids dub."
___

"Aquamarine and the others don't seem to notice a difference..."

Well hey, she's cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing her face off against Chaldea. :p

Zelda: "Alright, let me see..."
---
-right-

Blake: "Who?"
"Lots of items that look like red rupees are in there."

"But they're mixed in with actual rupees and some of Rin's gems. :V"
___

Mabel: Evil triangle demon with a hat.

Dipper: He's a lot worse than he sounds...He could invade dreams, and maybe it's best we just leave it at that.

---
---
---
-A soldier that was about to get shot is saved by some flying woman returning him to camp while evading other shots-

View attachment 291924

-Other flying soldiers that are shooting be like "Visha what you doing?!" to which she be like "We were tasked with helping, right?" they said "We weren't meant to give more air support!" and she like "Impossible! She wouldn't order retreat!"-

Osakabehime: -GASP- "She's voiced by Saori Hayami!"

Medea: "Unsurprising, the woman is such a popular actress there's no current she isn't in..."

-Peridot didn't knew who that actress was, but somehow that woman's voice sounded just like Atalanta/Martha/Meltlilith/Ushiwakamaru/Ruby one time she tried speaking Japanese-

-She tries to protect herself from a grenade with a magic shield, but is sent back, and sees... Her superior above the air, surprisingly, an 11-years old girl-

View attachment 291925

-The girl is praying to the Abrahamic God to let her beat her enemies while aiming... Which seems to somehow charge the rifle with holy holy magic that she used to make an explosive spell, which earns the awe of the brunette woman. The child descends and coldly tells her "If you have time to stutter, you have time to survive"-

-Dramatic music comes in as the woman internally compares this girl, Tanya Von Degurechaff, to a fairy dancing in the battlefield, and the title comes in-
---
---
---
A kid leads them?

___

And I thought being defeated by that hat kid was pathetic...

Still no other heat signatures in sight. I'll keep scanning the area!
___

"So far, it's strategy is working...They'll have little time to act and keep their space from the Apathy."
___

Moon: Well, if Enkidu can't help, and the box is irretrievable...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...I-I know....I've just...never seen her like this...)
___

"No one is. And besides, Atalanta has already warmly accepted her as her mother again after years of denying it as an adult."
___

"The sight of it horrifies every character in the movie, as well though the message of "oh boy fighting is such a horrible thing we need more peace" isn't blatantly shoehorned into it like it was in the 4Kids dub."
___

"Aquamarine and the others don't seem to notice a difference..."

Well hey, she's cool. I'm really looking forward to seeing her face off against Chaldea. :p
-So... Powerless...?-
---
-It feels as comforting as when she was little-
---
LOL
-Then comes the Meowths who reinforce even further-
---
(Hahaha! Perfect! Now how to plan my revenge, hmmm, I'd need to transplant myself to a better body...)

-While Starscream was on that, Soundwave took a brief look at his own chest, namely at the cassette storage-

-Rumble, Frenzy, Ratbat, Ravage and Buzzsaw are out there assisting in the base or in the mission... Even so, he couldn't help but think how much of a void it feels without Laserbeak amongst him and all of them-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So... Powerless...?-
---
-It feels as comforting as when she was little-
---
LOL
-Then comes the Meowths who reinforce even further-
---
(Hahaha! Perfect! Now how to plan my revenge, hmmm, I'd need to transplant myself to a better body...)

-While Starscream was on that, Soundwave took a brief look at his own chest, namely at the cassette storage-

-Rumble, Frenzy, Ratbat, Ravage and Buzzsaw are out there assisting in the base or in the mission... Even so, he couldn't help but think how much of a void it feels without Laserbeak amongst him and all of them-
(...She can barely help herself...she couldn't make herself care about everything she usually does if she tried...)
___

"Ata's thoughts?"
___

"Though honestly I think the message was delivered just fine...Apart from James' one line, which was a little too "on the nose" if that makes sense."

"The Meowths are the only clones who seem to be getting along...even both agreeing they they're very much alike, and so are the others. They have no good reason to be in conflict with each other."
___

"Because right now, Starscream remains trapped in an easily destroyed and unintelligent bot's body..."

"One of Soundwave's six companions is gone...for good..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...She can barely help herself...she couldn't make herself care about everything she usually does if she tried...)
___

"Ata's thoughts?"
___

"Though honestly I think the message was delivered just fine...Apart from James' one line, which was a little too "on the nose" if that makes sense."

"The Meowths are the only clones who seem to be getting along...even both agreeing they they're very much alike, and so are the others. They have no good reason to be in conflict with each other."
___

"Because right now, Starscream remains trapped in an easily destroyed and unintelligent bot's body..."

"One of Soundwave's six companions is gone...for good..."
-Not even about those who were closest to her-
---
Atalanta: Why was a I fool not accepting her for so long...?
---
-True on that- :p

-The kids relieved at least those two aren't gonna fight-
---
-And he also dreaded the thought of that failed clone of him being soon to arrive-

-Indeed... Soundwave is not one to show emotions, always stoic and cold, speaking like a machine. Unlike Shockwave though, it was clear he still had emotions. And right now, he's still in grief. Something similar happened long ago, as Ravage remained on Earth and was presumed dead-

-He was one of the people who most anticipated coming back to Earth, to once again reunite with his companion. He was overfilled with joy when it happened, even if not externally showing it... But now, another one of them is gone. And this time, there's no presumed death, rather a confirmed one-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not even about those who were closest to her-
---
Atalanta: Why was a I fool not accepting her for so long...?
---
-True on that- :p

-The kids relieved at least those two aren't gonna fight-
---
-And he also dreaded the thought of that failed clone of him being soon to arrive-

-Indeed... Soundwave is not one to show emotions, always stoic and cold, speaking like a machine. Unlike Shockwave though, it was clear he still had emotions. And right now, he's still in grief. Something similar happened long ago, as Ravage remained on Earth and was presumed dead-

-He was one of the people who most anticipated coming back to Earth, to once again reunite with his companion. He was overfilled with joy when it happened, even if not externally showing it... But now, another one of them is gone. And this time, there's no presumed death, rather a confirmed one-
She's been there for me all this time...I just wish I could actually be there for her...
___

"You didn't see yourself as being worthy to call yourself the daughter of a Goddess at first..."
___

"The rest of the Pokemon looked so desperate and angry as they fought...wounded, scratched, scarred..."
___

"She could pick up on some of Starscream's mannerisms if he makes even one mistake while possessing Waspinator..."

"Soundwave may act professional, but he's like a father to his men. His troops aren't just troops, they're his dear friends and he cares for them greatly...At least his grief was resolved the first time around, as it turned out Ravage was alive all along. The same cannot be said about Laserbeak..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She's been there for me all this time...I just wish I could actually be there for her...
___

"You didn't see yourself as being worthy to call yourself the daughter of a Goddess at first..."
___

"The rest of the Pokemon looked so desperate and angry as they fought...wounded, scratched, scarred..."
___

"She could pick up on some of Starscream's mannerisms if he makes even one mistake while possessing Waspinator..."

"Soundwave may act professional, but he's like a father to his men. His troops aren't just troops, they're his dear friends and he cares for them greatly...At least his grief was resolved the first time around, as it turned out Ravage was alive all along. The same cannot be said about Laserbeak..."
-Alas... They could get infected-
---
-And tried to be distant so she wouldn't be grieving over her eventual death-
---
-And even the cloned Pikachu crying as the original doesn't does anything and gets slapped-

Paris: "S-Stop it..."
---
-Of course, who to know him better than his own clone? It meant he had to be sneakier or get another body fast-

-Indeed, and the rest of the cassettes aren't pleased either...-

-Ravage and Ratbat were fully focused on their missions, they think there's no use for grief now, but oooh, they are so eager to rush their claws through Laserbeak's killer. Rumble and Franzy are trying to distract themselves to not think about it. And Buzzsaw was in ire-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Alas... They could get infected-
---
-And tried to be distant so she wouldn't be grieving over her eventual death-
---
-And even the cloned Pikachu crying as the original doesn't does anything and gets slapped-

Paris: "S-Stop it..."
---
-Of course, who to know him better than his own clone? It meant he had to be sneakier or get another body fast-

-Indeed, and the rest of the cassettes aren't pleased either...-

-Ravage and Ratbat were fully focused on their missions, they think there's no use for grief now, but oooh, they are so eager to rush their claws through Laserbeak's killer. Rumble and Franzy are trying to distract themselves to not think about it. And Buzzsaw was in ire-
A-And to top it off, I have a lot of work to do in Gaster's absence...

"Doesn't help that many of the scientists as well as actual ruling figures in Chaldea's organization are either too injured to work, or in a terrible condition..."
___

"But all that did was strain their relationship when all Artemis really wanted was to keep being a part of her daughter's life, mortal or not."
___

P-Please...

"It's clear that most of the clones don't even want this anymore...Even as Mootoorelentlessly battles his own original counterpart..."
___

"Because as soon as that Space Bridge is completed, his clone will return..."

"I think it was Link and/or one of the other Champions who killed him? Gaster may have also dealt severe damage to him."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A-And to top it off, I have a lot of work to do in Gaster's absence...

"Doesn't help that many of the scientists as well as actual ruling figures in Chaldea's organization are either too injured to work, or in a terrible condition..."
___

"But all that did was strain their relationship when all Artemis really wanted was to keep being a part of her daughter's life, mortal or not."
___

P-Please...

"It's clear that most of the clones don't even want this anymore...Even as Mootoorelentlessly battles his own original counterpart..."
___

"Because as soon as that Space Bridge is completed, his clone will return..."

"I think it was Link and/or one of the other Champions who killed him? Gaster may have also dealt severe damage to him."
-And let's not forget brainwashed-
---
-Indeed, she thinks she was a fool-
---
Charlotte: "How are they going to end...?"
---
-Which speaking of, she's trying to enter in contact with them-

-Link and the Champions were the ones that did the job iirc-
-Either way, yes, they have been affected deeply...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And let's not forget brainwashed-
---
-Indeed, she thinks she was a fool-
---
Charlotte: "How are they going to end...?"
---
-Which speaking of, she's trying to enter in contact with them-

-Link and the Champions were the ones that did the job iirc-
-Either way, yes, they have been affected deeply...-
"So the work of the scientists is falling more nad more on her, and she feels she needs to step up and be more of a leader than normal, too..."

"She tried to fill Gaster's shoes previously, but Jeanne and Palutena gave her some encouragement and set her straight. Her only problem now is the fear of what could happen to her Undyne..."

___

"But now she can make up for lost time..."
___

I-I don't know...
___

Look alive. We've got an incoming transmission from Slipstream.

"Thought so...Steven wasn't too happy about it, either..."
"Their comrade's Spark was extinguished, and they're not about to let his killer get away with it..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So the work of the scientists is falling more nad more on her, and she feels she needs to step up and be more of a leader than normal, too..."

"She tried to fill Gaster's shoes previously, but Jeanne and Palutena gave her some encouragement and set her straight. Her only problem now is the fear of what could happen to her Undyne..."

___

"But now she can make up for lost time..."
___

I-I don't know...
___

Look alive. We've got an incoming transmission from Slipstream.

"Thought so...Steven wasn't too happy about it, either..."
"Their comrade's Spark was extinguished, and they're not about to let his killer get away with it..."
-And Palutena right now is too busy with her kids, while Jeanne was stabbed through the stomach-
---
-...If they survive-
---
-The protagonist sees the ongoing fight-
---
Commence transmission. -And the purple Seeker came into view-

Slipstream: "Well hello there"

-Indeed, a sense of determination coming to them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Palutena right now is too busy with her kids, while Jeanne was stabbed through the stomach-
---
-...If they survive-
---
-The protagonist sees the ongoing fight-
---
Commence transmission. -And the purple Seeker came into view-

Slipstream: "Well hello there"

-Indeed, a sense of determination coming to them-
"Which really just leaves Luvia and Arlon as the other leading figures..."

"...There's also King Knight, even if the other Rulers aren't too happy about that."
___

"...What ifs he doesn't make it? How would Heshima be without her...?"
___

They have to stop this!
___

What do you have to relay, Slipstream?

"To avenge their fallen comrade..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Which really just leaves Luvia and Arlon as the other leading figures..."

"...There's also King Knight, even if the other Rulers aren't too happy about that."
___

"...What ifs he doesn't make it? How would Heshima be without her...?"
___

They have to stop this!
___

What do you have to relay, Slipstream?

"To avenge their fallen comrade..."
-Indeed, so they still ain't in a good spot- :V
---
-She doesn't wants to imagine as such-
---
Paris: "P-Please, somehow..."
---
Slipstream: "The soldiers were all informed of the situation, the majority are accounted for and currently preparing, though we had some slight trouble..."
Do explain.
Slipstream: "The Seacons upon hearing of Megatron's demise rebelled..."
It is of little surprise, those six were always unsubordinate.

-Their fallen friend-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, so they still ain't in a good spot- :V
---
-She doesn't wants to imagine as such-
---
Paris: "P-Please, somehow..."
---
Slipstream: "The soldiers were all informed of the situation, the majority are accounted for and currently preparing, though we had some slight trouble..."
Do explain.
Slipstream: "The Seacons upon hearing of Megatron's demise rebelled..."
It is of little surprise, those six were always unsubordinate.

-Their fallen friend-
"And speaking of, much of his treasure was stolen by the Space Pirates :V"

"That aside...Alphys has a heavy weight on her shoulders. The other leading figures aren't much better off, so she wants to help, but she can barely think clearly anymore now that Undyne's like...this..."
___

"How would Blake feel if she died yet again, only to never come back this time...?"
___

They're the good guys!
___

Seacons? I wasn't informed of that unit...

"It should be no trouble disposing of the enemy this time..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And speaking of, much of his treasure was stolen by the Space Pirates :V"

"That aside...Alphys has a heavy weight on her shoulders. The other leading figures aren't much better off, so she wants to help, but she can barely think clearly anymore now that Undyne's like...this..."
___

"How would Blake feel if she died yet again, only to never come back this time...?"
___

They're the good guys!
___

Seacons? I wasn't informed of that unit...

"It should be no trouble disposing of the enemy this time..."
-He was left in his standard armor after they saw it was plain rusted metal with a gold paintjob- :V

-She's... So stressed...-
---
-She wants to think even less of that-
---
-The protagonist runs to the fight yelling at them to stop!-
---
They were our team specialized in exploration of water bodies, comprised of Snaptrap, Nautilator, Overbite, Seawing, Skalor and Tentakil, who can combine into Piranacon.
Slipstream: "Better said could; they took that form and went into a rampage, but we managed to offline Tentacreep and Nautilame"
It is not a great loss. They were never obedient, and we only preserved them in our ranks out of necessity, one we don't need now.

-Indeed... And that's not getting into what the other cassettes plan to do-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Thart is my name..."
---
-But she's not allowed to-
Kamui: "I... wanted to see a fellow dragon..."
---
-so mean...-

"Lots of items that look like red rupees are in there."

"But they're mixed in with actual rupees and some of Rin's gems. :V"
___

Mabel: Evil triangle demon with a hat.

Dipper: He's a lot worse than he sounds...He could invade dreams, and maybe it's best we just leave it at that.
Zelda: "Well... this will be difficult..."
---
Yang: "There's probably worse Grimm..."

---
---
---
A kid leads them?

___

___

"So far, it's strategy is working...They'll have little time to act and keep their space from the Apathy."
___

Zelda: "A child soldier..."
---
Yang: 🤜🤛
---
Ruby: "We need to retreat for some space!"
---
Ingrid: "We wait for him while counting the losses?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A kid leads them?

___

___

___

---
---
---
-OPENING!-

-------
-Rin rises above.
-------
Arthur: "Understood..."
---
-Welp-
Kamui: "I... wanted to see a fellow dragon..."
---
-so mean...-
Sieg: "Are you troubled?"
---
-They just worried for her health-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He was left in his standard armor after they saw it was plain rusted metal with a gold paintjob- :V

-She's... So stressed...-
---
-She wants to think even less of that-
---
-The protagonist runs to the fight yelling at them to stop!-
---
They were our team specialized in exploration of water bodies, comprised of Snaptrap, Nautilator, Overbite, Seawing, Skalor and Tentakil, who can combine into Pirahnacon.
Slipstream: "Better said could; they took that form and went into a rampage, but we managed to offline Tentacreep and Nautilame"
It is not a great loss. They were never obedient, and we only preserved them in our ranks out of necessity, one we don't need now.

-Indeed... And that's not getting into what the other cassettes plan to do-
"They were annoyed but humored by that revelation :V"

"She's slumped herself against a wall, sighing from the emotional turmoil and exhaustion she's going through."

(...)

"Moana might finally be able to use her calming aura to help her, thanks to Mr. Fish's support calming down her first..."

___

"Her family..."
___

"But gets struck by an all-powerful attack in the process..."
___

If there's no need for undersea exploration, then of course, no need for units of that role.

"That can't be good for their targets of revenge..."

Zelda: "Well... this will be difficult..."
---
Yang: "There's probably worse Grimm..."
I can wait.
___

Dipper: I wouldn't doubt that there's some truly eldritch Grimm out there...

Mabel: Once he got a physical form...He had the power to warp reality itself. "Shuddered"

-OPENING!-

-------
-Rin rises above.
-------
---
-Welp-
---
---
---
"Undyne is hyped for the show, but worried for the very young heroine."
___

I didn't even know there was someone else trapped here...Just those horrible dark beings of pure evil!

Marco: Zip it.
___

"The Apathy are getting closer, and Phantoon is sending homing fireballs at them this time..."
___

Moon: ...I suppose we have no other choice.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Are you troubled?"
---
-They just worried for her health-
-she nods-
---
-awwww...-

I can wait.
___

Dipper: I wouldn't doubt that there's some truly eldritch Grimm out there...

Mabel: Once he got a physical form...He had the power to warp reality itself. "Shuddered"
Zelda: "It's... they mixed in all precious stones in one pile. How many did you have?"
---
Yang: "Dang..."

-------
-Rin rises above.
-------
---
-Welp-
___

I didn't even know there was someone else trapped here...Just those horrible dark beings of pure evil!

___

"The Apathy are getting closer, and Phantoon is sending homing fireballs at them this time..."
___

-Zelda as well-
---
Yang: "Do you see something, Rin!"
---
Ruby: :crazy:
---
Ingrid: "Let's assess the damages for now."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "It's... they mixed in all precious stones in one pile. How many did you have?"
---
Yang: "Dang..."

"Pulled out a calculator"

Let's see here, if I deduct the amount of rubees I already used in battle since I last took out 1,000,000 from my savings...

___

"Sounds very much like someone who could singlehandedly bring about an apocalypse."

"...That... isn't unfamiliar to them at all...Difference is this guy sounds completely insane."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They were annoyed but humored by that revelation :V"

"She's slumped herself against a wall, sighing from the emotional turmoil and exhaustion she's going through."

(...)

"Moana might finally be able to use her calming aura to help her, thanks to Mr. Fish's support calming down her first..."

___

"Her family..."
___

"But gets struck by an all-powerful attack in the process..."
___

If there's no need for undersea exploration, then of course, no need for units of that role.

"That can't be good for their targets of revenge..."
-...Yeah, she instantly requires it-
---
-Her loved ones-
---
Paris: "...Is he stone now?"
---
Slipstream: "They escaped in pods... Or better said after realizing they weren't worth a damn, we decided to just stop it and let them go while screaming something about becoming space pirates or something... Though they managed to convince someone else to join them"
Who was it?
Slipstream: "Scylla"
So not another essential loss.
Slipstream: "Summed up"
This is setup an idea I have for if we get to do space pirate Lars; see in a Beast Wars anime there was a band of space pirates who were all repaints of these G1 Seacon Decepticons, but they were fully different unrelated characters. But then an official comic had the G1 Seacons become the BW Seacons, so couldn't resist.... Look, this video explains it better than I could: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOcJGxQjUQ

-Indeed, I mentioned it on his profile, but the six main ones aren't the only cassettes-
___

___

___

-Zelda as well-
---
---
---
-After they are done with the episode, they'll be worried for her underlings instead- :p

-Exposition begins; this is an alternate version of Earth, in Europe of the 20th century. In this world, magic does exist, and Europe is divided in various big countries that are in a perpetual war-
------
Rin: "Nothing yet! I'll tell you of anything!"
------
-Which Arthur blocks with light beams-
------
-Yeah, they should-
-she nods-
---
-awwww...-
Sieg: "What's wrong?"
---
-Especially kids because they almost pure and innocent-

-Almost since those three have seen plenty of stuff-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-...Yeah, she instantly requires it-
---
-Her loved ones-
---
Paris: "...Is he stone now?"
---
Slipstream: "They escaped in pods... Or better said after realizing they weren't worth a damn, we decided to just stop it and let them go while screaming something about becoming space pirates or something... Though they managed to convince someone else to join them"
Who was it?
Slipstream: "Scylla"
So not another essential loss.
Slipstream: "Summed up"
This is setup an idea I have for if we get to do space pirate Lars; see in a Beast Wars anime there was a band of space pirates who were all repaints of these G1 Seacon Decepticons, but they were fully different unrelated characters. But then an official comic had the G1 Seacons become the BW Seacons, so couldn't resist.... Look, this video explains it better than I could: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeOcJGxQjUQ

-Indeed, I mentioned it on his profile, but the six main ones aren't the only cassettes-
"And so Moana uses her calming aura, effectively calming Alphys nerves."

"And much to her surprise, at that."
___

"She can't leave them behind...It was bad enough seeing her as the cursed boar..."
___

He...He realy is...
___

These new "space pirate" rebels aren't something we should be concerned of, are they?

I really need to use Lars more often...I want to do the idea, but I rarely get a good opportunity to use any SU human character besides Connie.

-Zelda as well-
---
---
---
-After they are done with the episode, they'll be worried for her underlings instead- :p

-Exposition begins; this is an alternate version of Earth, in Europe of the 20th century. In this world, magic does exist, and Europe is divided in various big countries that are in a perpetual war-
------
------
------
-Yeah, they should-
I love the setting!

Me too!
___

Come on, where is she...? I'm gonna check inside some buildings! She's not visible through any windows!

Marco: Obviously she wouldn't be held in plain sight, here. She told Lily everything surrounding her was dark!
___

"Phantoon keeps at it, firing other non-homing phantom eyes/fireballs at them that make as they rotate rapidly in circular formations."
___

"They went to the leading figures for said damage report..."

Moon: ...We already know Merlin's been captured...but his Soul can be recovered, so long as we defeat Toffee. He isn't dead...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And so Moana uses her calming aura, effectively calming Alphys nerves."

"And much to her surprise, at that."
___

"She can't leave them behind...It was bad enough seeing her as the cursed boar..."
___

He...He realy is...
___

These new "space pirate" rebels aren't something we should be concerned of, are they?

I really need to use Lars more often...I want to do the idea, but I rarely get a good opportunity to use any SU human character besides Connie.
-How much?-
---
-She shaked remembering she did that-
---
-Causing them all to stop-
---
Slipstream: "They are only 5 and we are a much larger army, so they would be nothing in comparison"

Hopefully soon.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

"Pulled out a calculator"

Let's see here, if I deduct the amount of rubees I already used in battle since I last took out 1,000,000 from my savings...

___

"Sounds very much like someone who could singlehandedly bring about an apocalypse."

"...That... isn't unfamiliar to them at all...Difference is this guy sounds completely insane."
Zelda: "A million?!"
---
-like Tyrian :V-

Sieg: "What's wrong?"
---
-Especially kids because they almost pure and innocent-

-Almost since those three have seen plenty of stuff-
Kamui: "I'm... not feeling great..."
---
-they look the part tho-

------
------
------
-Yeah, they should-
I love the setting!

Me too!
___

Come on, where is she...? I'm gonna check inside some buildings! She's not visible through any windows!

Marco: Obviously she wouldn't be held in plain sight, here. She told Lily everything surrounding her was dark!
___

"Phantoon keeps at it, firing other non-homing phantom eyes/fireballs at them that make as they rotate rapidly in circular formations."
___

Moon: ...We already know Merlin's been captured...but his Soul can be recovered, so long as we defeat Toffee. He isn't dead...
Zelda: -nerdy!-
---
Yang: "She's probably in a basement..."
---
-Ruby tries to get some distance-
---
-they learn what happened to the Vincis?-

Europe is divided in various big countries that are in a perpetual war
How is this part different from early 20th Century Europe? :^)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-How much?-
---
-She shaked remembering she did that-
---
-Causing them all to stop-
---
Slipstream: "They are only 5 and we are a much larger army, so they would be nothing in comparison"

Hopefully soon.
"Enough that she can think clearly again."

"She's looking at the Milotic."

...Milotic. (...You're not the only one worried about her.)

___

"But she's also been reassured that it's okay, now..."
___

"His friends are devasted, and Pikachu in particular has an absolutely heartbreaking "Please Wake Up" moment with his frozen in stone trainer."
___

Ha! They'd have to be quite dense to strike back against whom they've defected from!

I agree with that...

Zelda: "A million?!"
---
-like Tyrian :V-
Indeed! They didn't steal that many, though! It's more like... 25,000, roughly.
___

"Except Bill is less bloodthirsty and more about complete and total chaos, like shuffling the functions of every hole in a loser's face :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I love the setting!

Me too!
___

___

___

---
---
---
-It is around the time first World War happened in real life, and we follow this world's not-Germany, just named the Empire-

Osakabehime: "Sooo, we follow the bad guys for the second time?"

Blackbeard: "Seems so!"

Medea: "I doubt there's even a 'good guy'"
---
-Ereshkigal and Ishtar decide to check in buildings as well-
---
-Being too focused on the fireballs, Arthur couldn't dodgde all-
---
-Lindy tells them once they go to command center-
Kamui: "I'm... not feeling great..."
---
-they look the part tho-
Sieg: "Tell me what's wrong"
---
-Indeed, and don't want anyone hurt-
"Enough that she can think clearly again."

"She's looking at the Milotic."

...Milotic. (...You're not the only one worried about her.)

___

"But she's also been reassured that it's okay, now..."
___

"His friends are devasted, and Pikachu in particular has an absolutely heartbreaking "Please Wake Up" moment with his frozen in stone trainer."
___

Ha! They'd have to be quite dense to strike back against whom they've defected from!

I agree with that...
-They are all struck in grief for her...-
---
-Indeed, so she remembers that while Artemis comforts-
---
-All the organics present tear up-
---
Slipstream: "Them aside, everyone present is accounted for"

Indeed...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They are all struck in grief for her...-
---
-Indeed, so she remembers that while Artemis comforts-
---
-All the organics present tear up-
---
Slipstream: "Them aside, everyone present is accounted for"

Indeed...
(But we don't have to be alone in our fear...)

...Th-Thanks, Mosna...
___

"As does Heshima."
___

"The Pokemon all cry for him..."
___

Good news!

After this arc, most likely...

---
---
---
-It is around the time first World War happened in real life, and we follow this world's not-Germany, just named the Empire-

---
---
---
...Now I'm not sureif I'll like this.

We will if they're anything like Ainz.
___

"Ereshkigal and Ishtar find a locked room in one building."
___

"As Phantoon makes itself physical again to swarm Arthur with fireballs."
___

Moon: ...No.... Not them, too...Damn it!

"Slammed her fists on the table"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Tell me what's wrong"
---
-Indeed, and don't want anyone hurt-
Kamui: "...Everything..."

-Sieg can tell she's insane because plot armor? or does Kamui's own counter his? :V-
---
-awww...-

Indeed! They didn't steal that many, though! It's more like... 25,000, roughly.
___

"Except Bill is less bloodthirsty and more about complete and total chaos, like shuffling the functions of every hole in a loser's face :V"
Zelda: "...That's still a lot..."
---
-priceless moment, btw-

---
---
---

___

___

___

Deadpool: "There's never good guys in a war. They're all bad guys."
---
-USELESS GODDESS IS USEFUL :v-
---
Ruby: "Arthur!" -shoots the Phantoon-
---
Ingrid: "That doctor is craftier than I gave her credit for..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(But we don't have to be alone in our fear...)

...Th-Thanks, Mosna...
___

"As does Heshima."
___

"The Pokemon all cry for him..."
___

Good news!

After this arc, most likely...
Boudica: -Thinking on how to assist-
---
-Then... I don't know how to follow-
---
-And their tears somehow revive him-
-Because kids movie-
---
Slipstream: "Indeed! They'll just be blasted if seen againt for treason"
Lugnut: "And I will make sure of it for betraying the glorious Decepticon cause!"
Slipstream: "Now then, we just need to pack some of our thingsto bring" -namely weapons and Energon-

___

___

___

---
---
---
Medea: "Just somewhat more decently moral people at most, but that means nothing"

-It is night, at a camp of the Empire'sarmy now-
---
-Star is voiced by her in Japan, that allowed her to sense the connection, and so would Hayate- V:

Ereshkigal: "So what you think?"

Ishtar: "Too suspicious..."
---
Arthur: "Got you!" -jumped off and did a diving swing-
---
Lindy: "I am sorry for being unable to stop them..."
Kamui: "...Everything..."

-Sieg can tell she's insane because plot armor? or does Kamui's own counter his? :V-
---
-awww...-
Sieg: "..." There's something strange in her today...
---
-Indeed... What she thinks of them?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: -Thinking on how to assist-
---
-Then... I don't know how to follow-
---
-And their tears somehow revive him-
-Because kids movie-
---
Slipstream: "Indeed! They'll just be blasted if seen againt for treason"
Lugnut: "And I will make sure of it for betraying the glorious Decepticon cause!"
Slipstream: "Now then, we just need to pack some of our thingsto bring" -namely weapons and Energon-
"Hugging the Milotic."

"Doesn't mind at all."
___

"How's Iri?"
___

"And I forget if there was ever any actual in-universe justification for it."
___

You've got another Earth day to finish packing.

Zelda: "...That's still a lot..."
---
-priceless moment, btw-
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find them all in no time!

Ford: ..."Sighed" This is gonna take a while.
___

"Horrifying, but comedy gold at the same time...mostly because it's Bill Cipher, as usual, and also because Preston had it coming. :p"

Dipper: The point is, Toffee might be smart, but we're all experienced with beating difficult enemies. Whatever happens next, I think it's about time we make sure everyone is rallied to fight back.

Mabel: And send Toffee packing once and for all! "Particularly mad at Toffee since she's one of Star's friends"

---
---
---
Medea: "Just somewhat more decently moral people at most, but that means nothing"

---
-Star is voiced by her in Japan, that allowed her to sense the connection, and so would Hayate- V:

---
---
I'm siding with Medea on this one...
___

"With that in mind, I can see Star making two new friends later :V"

Did you two find something?
___

"Both attacks injured Phantoon, who disappeared yet again...just in time to see the Apathy horde right before them..."
___

Moon: It's not your fault, Admiral...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
___

___

"Both attacks injured Phantoon, who disappeared yet again...just in time to see the Apathy horde right before them..."
___

Deadpool: "Still, no one is ever good."
---
-three with Rin :V-

Yang: -waiting-
---
Ruby: -looking afraid-
---
Ingrid: "We should focus more on getting them back than moping about their losses."

Sieg: "...In what manner?" -way too suspicious-
---
-Yeah... Come to think of, there's many kids around-
-Tiki explains :V-
---
-it worries her-

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find them all in no time!

Ford: ..."Sighed" This is gonna take a while.
___

"Horrifying, but comedy gold at the same time...mostly because it's Bill Cipher, as usual, and also because Preston had it coming. :p"

Dipper: The point is, Toffee might be smart, but we're all experienced with beating difficult enemies. Whatever happens next, I think it's about time we make sure everyone is rallied to fight back.

Mabel: And send Toffee packing once and for all! "Particularly mad at Toffee since she's one of Star's friends"
Zelda: -shows her the huge pile of precious stones- "I don't think your Rubees ever even a fraction of this..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah! That's the spirit!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: -shows her the huge pile of precious stones- "I don't think your Rubees ever even a fraction of this..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah! That's the spirit!"
...THOSE NO GOOD DIRTY LOW-LIFE PIRATES! How many people did they steal everyone's rightful gems from?!
___

Garnet: Steven would've been proud of that speech...

"Looking at him through the portal Toffee opened reach Moon and the others inside the base. It's still open, and Steven looked mildly injured, which had her worried, though he hugged Kiara to cheer her up mere moments ago, so he seems to be doing okay."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Hugging the Milotic."

"Doesn't mind at all."
___

"How's Iri?"
___

"And I forget if there was ever any actual in-universe justification for it."
___

You've got another Earth day to finish packing.
-How sweet...-

Boudica: "Do you need anything?"
---
-Trying to hold herself together...-
---
-I think it's just... The tears of Pokémon do special stuff...-
-So you're right- :V
---
Slipstream: "Of course. Slipstream out" -call ends-
___

___

___

---

---
---
Ingrid: "We should focus more on getting them back than moping about their losses."
-The brunette woman from before, Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov, or Visha for short, is with the other mages of her squad lamenting their current conditions, the most they can eat right now is canned bean soup and they must sleep on tents that clearly had their time-
------
-4 with Hayate- :V

Ereshkigal: "Uh yes, here's this locked door! It reminds me of the security I had back home"

Ishtar: "Don't remind me of that..."
------
Arthur: "Let's run off... Before they affect us..."
------
Lindy: "I am also in trouble myself... 8 of my workers were found dead, and my son told me it was by some woman of silve-hair who would shift like a dragon" -by Kamui-
-Tiki explains :V-
---
-it worries her-
Tiki: "Allow me to explain. My name is Tiki, and I am a manakete like her" -explains offscreen-
Sieg: "I-Is that so?"
---
-Oh no... All those kids... Having to fight for their lives...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-How sweet...-

Boudica: "Do you need anything?"
---
-Trying to hold herself together...-
---
-I think it's just... The tears of Pokémon do special stuff...-
-So you're right- :V
---
Slipstream: "Of course. Slipstream out" -call ends-
...I...I don't know...

(I'm certain some water wouldn't hurt.)
___

"Cuddling her trainer to comfort her."
___

"Lancer is moved regardless :p"
___

More pitiful rebels...

---

---
---
-The brunette woman from before, Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov, or Visha for short, is with the other mages of her squad lamenting their current conditions, the most they can eat right now is canned bean soup and they must sleep on tents that clearly had their time-
------

Ereshkigal: "Uh yes, here's this locked door! It reminds me of the security I had back home"

------
------
Lindy: "I am also in trouble myself... 8 of my workers were found dead, and my son told me it was by some woman of silve-hair who would shift like a dragon" -by Kamui-
Damn, low rations...
___

"It will happen either after she's rescued, or after the arc :V"

Let me see if I can pick the lock!

Marco: Unless we just break the door down instead.
___

"They're about to..."
___

Moon: ...Come again?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...THOSE NO GOOD DIRTY LOW-LIFE PIRATES! How many people did they steal everyone's rightful gems from?!
___

Garnet: Steven would've been proud of that speech...

"Looking at him through the portal Toffee opened reach Moon and the others inside the base. It's still open, and Steven looked mildly injured, which had her worried, though he hugged Kiara to cheer her up mere moments ago, so he seems to be doing okay."
Zelda: "Me, for starters..."
---
-awwwwwww-

Tiki: "Allow me to explain. My name is Tiki, and I am a manakete like her" -explains offscreen-
Sieg: "I-Is that so?"
---
-Oh no... All those kids... Having to fight for their lives...-
Kamui: -nods-
---
-that's horrible...-

------

------
------
Damn, low rations...
___

"It will happen either after she's rescued, or after the arc :V"

Let me see if I can pick the lock!

Marco: Unless we just break the door down instead.
___

"They're about to..."
___

Moon: ...Come again?
Deadpool: "War..."
---
Yang: "Step aside!" -about to punch it-
---
Ruby: -using Semblance, while also dragging him along, like what she did to Nora in early V4-
---
Ingrid: "Oh dear... is that who I think it is?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom