• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
R.I.P to Kobe Bryant, his daughter and everyone else who died in the helicopter accident.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My favorite Kirby character is Meta Knight and has been for a while.

Except Brawl Meta Knight. Brawl Meta Knight can choke.

Noipoi

Howdy!
My favorite Kirby character is Dedede, because he is literally me.

A smug asshole who’s kinda pathetic and wants respect and admiration, but does the right thing when the time comes.

I just wish I had the accent...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I wish Phantom Road from F-Zero GX was a stage in Smash. (I would have said stage be so bizarre and make it more surreal looking.)
Phantomroad01_l.jpg

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Random Confession: I'm not really that hyped for Byleth, I just have my current pfp for the memes.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean I wanted to see Marx playable myself. I do think BWD would be fun to play regardless, though I don’t blame you for wanting a different Kirby rep.
Yeah. Marx would be cool too.

Although, I do admit that the reason I want Dark Matter is kind of weird. I was looking through Kirby’s character list for recurring villains and I saw Dark Matter was the second most recurring. And then I kind of fell in love with him.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just got an early birthday check (that somehow came in through my university’s package system instead of the letter system) and ordered Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. And I have enough left over to buy the second fighters pass. Thanks grandma!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
R.I.P to Kobe Bryant, his daughter and everyone else who died in the helicopter accident.
Even me from a country where basketball doesn't really have a scene, I'm still saddened by his death.
First went Terry Jones, one of the Pythons and now Kobe Bryant within less of a week. Why are all the good people dying?

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Seeing Twitch chat pop off and post trans rights messages after Wizzy clutches game 5 against Light does the heart good after a rather crummy day.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Even me from a country where basketball doesn't really have a scene, I'm still saddened by his death.
First went Terry Jones, one of the Pythons and now Kobe Bryant within less of a week. Why are all the good people dying?
There was also Neil Peart a few weeks ago, drummer and lyricist for Rush, Canadian music icon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just want to point out that Cartoonnetworks YouTube channel has 666 million subscribers.
That is all

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’know, a new eeveelution is usually introduced every even numbered generation. So I thought it was kinda weird there wasn’t one this gen. Especially with all the evolutions other Pokémon got.

...Unless it’s part of the expansion pass?

B25BF505-A387-463D-B4B9-AE4B08941A76.png
Probably not.

UNLESS???

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I just had this thought:

They should have scrapped Pac-Land an instead they should have had a travelling stage called Namco Museum that went through classic Namco arcade games.

Imagine:

A Dig Dug portion that has all of the characters spawn in separate pockets of ground and each player has to punch and kick to break dirt and make their way to the other players.

A Mappy portion the functions similarly to Mario Bros. but with trampolines.

A Galaga portion that is basically just Final Destination (or maybe Battlefield) with enemy ships flying around in the background that sometimes fly at and shoot at the battlefield.

A reimagining of the Pac-Maze stage that can randomly appear in the styles of Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Pac-Man, Pac-Mania, Pac-Man Arrangement, or the Pac-Man Championship games.

And basically a bunch of other classic Namco games. Way more interesting than Ms Paint the stage.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Y’know, a new eeveelution is usually introduced every even numbered generation. So I thought it was kinda weird there wasn’t one this gen. Especially with all the evolutions other Pokémon got.

...Unless it’s part of the expansion pass?

View attachment 259805
Probably not.

UNLESS???
It’d be nice, and something like these would be perfect:
AB231AF5-4B3F-4CB3-BCE6-A3802A9D7DE5.jpeg

7C885B49-6DC1-40C7-BA7B-B4E9746EFCE1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom