• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know what this series is, but if it's on the table for getting a sequel, that's cool I guess.
It is what I consider an underrated SEGA Dreamcast gem.

Would be cool if SEGA rereleased the game or continued the Story.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Good morning everyone! Here’s some funny. Now let’s peruse the posts that already grace the board.
The reason why there's no female Kirbies:
View attachment 259352
I wonder if they’re like frogs? If so then one of them is in for an interesting surprise when they wake up one day.
Eh, this joke don't work in Japanese, since Kirby's gender is unknown there.
Really? In a country where characters can have everything from their exact height and weight to their friggin blood type specified, they haven’t nailed down which team Kirby bats for? I guess it doesn’t matter. But neither does knowing that chun li has type a blood.

Shroob

Sup?
Good morning everyone! Here’s some funny. Now let’s peruse the posts that already grace the board.

I wonder if they’re like frogs? If so then one of them is in for an interesting surprise when they wake up one day.

Really? In a country where characters can have everything from their exact height and weight to their friggin blood type specified, they haven’t nailed down which team Kirby bats for? I guess it doesn’t matter. But neither does knowing that chun li has type a blood.
Kirby is a baby, that's all that's necessary to know.

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Me in a nutshell atm
-removed for censor dodging-

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

In Transformers Animated, the writers of the show decided to keep Laserbeak with Soundwave but changed their transformation from a cassette to an electric guitar which could mindcontrol the autobots

SoundBot1_1203774466.jpg

Goes to show how epic Soundwave is in every Transformers incarnation. More so in Prime.

osby

Smash Obsessed

There are no gender pronouns in Japanese, you don't have to specify anyone's gender if you don't want to.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
TFW Smashboards is gonna make us wait until their release to get Byleth's icons

noooo, I didnt wanna see male Byleth cry for a 2nd time
Knowing ones blood type is actually tied to Japanese culture and is pretty important

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I saw Rise of Skywalker again last night, loved it just as much the second time. Interestingly, there were some moments in the movie the first time that made me tear up, but didn't tye second time because I knew what was coming. Some parts did still get me though.

Anyway, I just found out that Jump Force is on Gamepass, so I'm about to see just how awful this is.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still need to somehow get the other pass.

I'm also like 2 bucks short of all 5 mii costumes. ****.
I don’t know about the pass, it for the costumes,
You got any gold points?

I think you can get 3 costumes per game you registered. Iirc every 100 points equals a dollar. That’s how I bought the sans costume.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I don’t know about the pass, it for the costumes,
You got any gold points?

I think you can get 3 costumes per game you registered. Iirc every 100 points equals a dollar. That’s how I bought the sans costume.
The other day I used gold coins to fully pay off the Gunman Clive Collection because it was on sale. If any of you like Mega Man style platformers you should check out those games, they're excellent.

D

Deleted member

The other day I used gold coins to fully pay off the Gunman Clive Collection because it was on sale. If any of you like Mega Man style platformers you should check out those games, they're excellent.
I'll take that game in mind.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Think it like horoscopes. A lot of people would be curious about it but it's not anything essential.
I'm picturing it. An episode of a high school sitcom. The main character is hit on by a Japanese foreign exchange student who asks them "what's your blood type" like how we in America will ask "what's your sign" to hit on people. And the main character spends the whole episode thinking the exchange student is a vampire.

D

Deleted member

My parents are literally going to take away all my cards because I had them out in one class. ONE.

freaking unbelievable

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom