• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
yoshi's grab is called slurp n burp
not bad
we will now only use terms given from the ssb website

*donkey up b is donkey spin
*donkey grab is called monster toss
they show fox sidetilt as neutral A lmao

JIGGLYS DOWN B AS DESCRIBED BY OFFICIAL WEBSITE
SLEEP
Jigglypuff deserves a nap too. While it catches forty winks, any opponent who touches it also falls asleep.

Samus Punch
PUNCH
Press the A Button to deliver a sharp blow from Samus's iron fist. It's sure to leave a mark. Ouch!'

im making a thread

Last edited:

M4TT

Smash Cadet
holy **** i remember looking at that website when the game first came out.

Annex

Smash Ace
"an emulator makes it possible to play online SSB64 on a computer. It’s not the same as console Smash — there’s no way to play with a classic controller"
Thanks, Jerry

Really cool article though

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I heard this place is the most chaotic place in the entire site.

So show me.

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Last edited:

Neighbor

Smash Cadet
hi im from nyc and i play pm. im 20 yrs old and the last time i played smash64 was at an older cousins house in long island when i was about 6. it was the greatest. i recently downloaded and played it on my laptop with a 360 controller and i love this game so much lol. im determined to get an n64 and smash to really enjoy this game and probably enter tournaments.

Shears

Smash Master

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Thats not even a good gif. The sequence of events is really sloppy. Also, that looks like the match against boom, where Isai lost, yet all the comments are about how Isai is untouchable.
I hate how every other community thinks that the only player of 64 is Isai and that nobody can beat him and he is jesus christ

I hope one day someone like Wizz, Fox, or most likely Boom surpasses Isai

Last edited:

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
i dont think we have anyone to push that forward
rob was the only one who could but he quit. tho even if he was around idk how he'd feel about it. I remember hearing him say how he tried making an article about rivalries n such in the 64 scene and the other dudes bothered him about getting some melee/brawl stuff in there. prolly one of the reasons why he quit

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
i dont think we have anyone to push that forward
rob was the only one who could but he quit. tho even if he was around idk how he'd feel about it. I remember hearing him say how he tried making an article about rivalries n such in the 64 scene and the other dudes bothered him about getting some melee/brawl stuff in there. prolly one of the reasons why he quit
He will come back.
they always come back.

Twilight Sparkle

I don't play Luigi/DK/Samus much
has to be an edgy series that none of us have seen too
Try Tokyo Ghoul. It's in its second season at the moment.

You have people fighting flesh-eating ghouls who are basically just like normal people except they can only eat other humans. And have freaky extra appendages. And they can drink coffee.

Top Bottom