• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can it be stopped?

Who knows? :).

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I've been super procrastinating and should have made this a while ago. Derek being absent and DQ'd is accounted for and corrected in the average difference.

Last edited:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Can we ban kahnu yet.
Why don't you just ignore me like you showed how to ignore people in yolorin's thread?

Don't even mention how your profile picture is of a guy smoking out of a 64 controller bong.

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Why don't you just ignore me like you showed how to ignore people in yolorin's thread?

Don't even mention how your profile picture is of a guy smoking out of a 64 controller bong.
There you go I changed it as the illicit picture of marijuana smoking was too much for your 14 year old eyes.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
@ THE_MAAFIA THE_MAAFIA

I PM'd the Derrit about the Smash 64 news. He read the message so hopefully he's considering an article. I would have preferred if he responded but that might be asking too much. If I don't get a response and we don't see any articles in the future, then I'm going to start thinking this is some kind of collusion or conspiracy. If Tuesday's news isn't good enough for an article...

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
@ THE_MAAFIA THE_MAAFIA

I PM'd the Derrit about the Smash 64 news. He read the message so hopefully he's considering an article. I would have preferred if he responded but that might be asking too much. If I don't get a response and we don't see any articles in the future, then I'm going to start thinking this is some kind of collusion or conspiracy. If Tuesday's news isn't good enough for an article...
Yea I PM'ed 3 writers about http://grantland.com/hollywood-pros...eating-at-the-super-bowl-of-super-smash-bros/
http://www.meleeitonme.com/i-want-to-get-into-smash-64-where-do-i-start/
And only 1 replied, he said it was good enough news and he'll think about it

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
There you go I changed it as the illicit picture of marijuana smoking was too much for your 14 year old eyes.
It's just that you sounded very hypocritical when you wanted to ban me even though your picture is more on grounds for banning :)

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
Well there's still a little more to it than just posting an article and calling it news. We won't always have something to point to and say, "Hey, guys. Read this 'cause it's significant to Smash 64."

The "big news" being revealed tomorrow could require an explanation as to why it's significant to our community. I personally think we could benefit from having a 64 correspondent.

Top Bottom