• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
ok the pink name with the purple avy may be the best combo of all time

on a scale form 1 to 10 how jelly are you guys

it's ok you can be honest

The Star King

Smash Hero
ok the pink name with the purple avy may be the best combo of all time

on a scale form 1 to 10 how jelly are you guys

it's ok you can be honest
pretty jelly

I liked it more when Pranked! was permanent

I had access to that pink name for like years

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
this is so new and exciting to me.. i've never been pranked before

i feel like i can do anything now

i wish bangoku was here for this

Vale

Smash Ace
If you want a purple avatar to go with your tag, why would you not make it Coldsteel the Hedgeheg?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
one of the elite few who colour codes thier name and avy

shame you did badly

blue and blue all day

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Btw I know how over-doing Smash 4 may be a sin, but was anyone else as excited as I was about how much closer Pikachu in this game is to their 64 edition? Up air/up tilt all day. The only thing missing is the sex kick back air, but I combo/chain people off stage with him much the same as you would like from any dreamland moment near a platform.

He's probably high tier+ in that game, I trust Florida/ESAM on this one.

Last edited:

Matt Moreno

Smash Rookie
Here are some options:

Check out the stickied thread "SSB Player Location World Map" and try to get in contact with other players near you.
Find a Smash page on Facebook for your area (either by city/state/region) and find people to practice with there.
If you haven't already, practice basic combo strings in Training mode. The AI won't DI, but it's still decent for players starting to get competitive.
Watch videos of top players for your main.
Set up smash 64 online and play against the people on there.
Thank you!

Matt Moreno

Smash Rookie
Here are some options:

Check out the stickied thread "SSB Player Location World Map" and try to get in contact with other players near you.
Find a Smash page on Facebook for your area (either by city/state/region) and find people to practice with there.
If you haven't already, practice basic combo strings in Training mode. The AI won't DI, but it's still decent for players starting to get competitive.
Thank you!
Here are some options:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
What the heck!? I ventured out of the 64 threads and all I see is double post after double post. Every page I've been on so far is riddled with double posts and nonsensical crap. Why is it that the other treads are seemingly overlooked by moderators while 64 has been so strict (in the past) with double posting.

I don't really care how closely people follow the rules but I don't like double standards. I'm not really upset about this but I can't help but wonder what else gets overlooked out there. I saw one guy quadruple post. geez...

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
What the heck!? I ventured out of the 64 threads and all I see is double post after double post. Every page I've been on so far is riddled with double posts and nonsensical crap. Why is it that the other treads are seemingly overlooked by moderators while 64 has been so strict (in the past) with double posting.

I don't really care how closely people follow the rules but I don't like double standards. I'm not really upset about this but I can't help but wonder what else gets overlooked out there. I saw one guy quadruple post. geez...
they infract 64 players for double posting anywhere in the forum

Shears

Smash Master
they infract 64 players for double posting anywhere in the forum
Napoleon complex. Consider the double post infractions against 64 as a form of flattery, they're on a power trip to bully the cool kids. Hitler complex. Consider the double post infractions against 64 as a crime against humanity and genocide, they're on a power trip to eradicate our game entirely.

Last edited:

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
"A further note is that in 64, all landing lag is reduced completely (as in 0 lag after aerials) and in melee, the lag is reduced in half. This results in easy 0 to deaths in 64 (as well as making shielding quite useless vs a good part of the cast.)"

Anyone else tired of these people?

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
considering every character but samus can easily followup moves on shield, i'd say that's actually kinda accurate (shielding near ledges notwithstanding)

Top Bottom