• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Sedda

Smash Champion
That's exactly why I said it clubba. Too easy, very well known. Be creative bro

Ok you redeemed yourselfwith that malaysian exploding ant.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
is it possible to stream any while you guys are in japan? I'd imagine the time difference would make it tough anyway.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Immmmm backkkk c:

Is sadcolor the best in the world yet? and I see komotonoto is unbanned, how unfortunate

SadColor

Smash Rookie
yes clearly i am already the best of the world i mean didn't you see the video where i beat everybody at once because that is the most existing video in the world on 934 websites RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT RIGHT NOW MEANS

i don't think i need to explain anything

M!nt

Smash Champion
yeah i've been doing STUFFF, pcb florida and what not c: poor frogles I bet he was missing me beating him in tcg. I should be back on skype eventually, this laptop is sooo slowww

sadcolor stop making me love you
omg is that hilary duff?

I hate hilary duff
hilary duff is the best, you're just jealous of her talents,looks,humor and I bet she could 5-stock you ez in smash bros

Vale

Smash Ace
Just used online for the first time. Didn't lose as badly as I thought I would. On a side note, who is "Accelerator"? The person I was playing with was convinced I was that guy.

Sedda

Smash Champion
That "DI Religion" thing and the way Sangoku silenced it has been by far the funniest thing to happen while I'm here lol

Olikus

Smash Champion
it wasnt that I didnt understand what he was writing. It was just so extremely long. Its very exausting reading very long post you know.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
RIP DI Religion thread.

Yet another case of SSB64's mods corrupting our community! Join the Resistance! KeroKeroppi for Mod 2013!

On another note, I report to you from deep within the caves of Italy's own, Mount Etna.

I arrived yesterday. I brought the power converter thing that let's you plug American devices into European sockets but it turns out these suckers use different TVs than us. Like wtf. There's no place to plug in AV cords. I need to go find some type of adaptor or something. Until then, NO console smash for me.

Also, I'm on the internet through some sort of weird USB device thing like idk wtf this thing is man. I look forward to playing you European rascals, but if this USB device thing lags, please forgive me.

Anyway, I've got to go tend the fire and help my cousin catch some wild boar. I think I hear the volcano acting up. I'll see you gremlins in another life. Cashbah!

mixa

Banned via Warnings
-can use kb at the biggest 64 tourney
-can use kb online
-there's a guy that made an adapter for kb

tough times

The Star King

Smash Hero
-can use kb at the biggest 64 tourney
-can use kb online
-there's a guy that made an adapter for kb

tough times
Look at the post right above yours. Discrimination is still prevalent in the community. But go ahead and pretend it's all sunshine and rainbows if it makes you feel better, fool.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i play kb and i approve of the discrimination status in this day and age
my raffnet is coming, so soon i'll no longer be a minority

kb thread did suck though

Top Bottom