• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
damn i have something to do but I told myself I'd catch up on smashboards 1st. Too bad the boards are alive. sk vs aa drama is riveting

asianaussie

Smash Hero
this sordid squabble will determine who the man is in our internet forum relationship

oft-torrid, oft-frigid and almost always placid

stay tuned for his response, tinged with misplaced tears

love you maxxy

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I would chime in on the boards drama

but the only thing I love more is actual smash, and HOLY **** that WF's set was good. I wanna be a great player someday.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Wow if he included sexual attraction in there Tank must HATE my personality
LMAO

I could post a list of my numero uno homies who I respect most in this community but I don't think it's a good idea :awesome:
I just want to know how far I've fallen on this list. hahaha

My list:

1. Isai (some things you don't joke about)
2. Not tank
3. Not tank
4. Tank is a *****
5. SK
6. Not tank
7. Really not tank
8. I thought you were my friend tank
9. A$
10. Not tank
No Tavo? Very surprising after the "nobody will ever be as good at anything" comment.

BTW I think it's funny you're the one saying this considering how mad boring you are. The only thing good about you are your one-liners, the rest of your posts are dry as ****
HATE HATE HATE

also LOL at people taking Tank's ordering personally when he said it wasn't really in order (should have put everyone at 2 bro)

TANK64

Smash Lord
damn i have something to do but I told myself I'd catch up on smashboards 1st. Too bad the boards are alive. sk vs aa drama is riveting
^^
aa vs sk banter has me in histerics, keep going
^^
Seriously y'all. I'm dyin' here :awesome: .

I'm so proud of what I've done. #DramaBomb

@Ricky, <3

@Ballin', Yeah peeps get real sensitive over tiers.

@This Thread:

You're welcome.

My list:

1. Isai (some things you don't joke about)
2. Not tank
3. Not tank
4. Tank is a *****
5. SK
6. Not tank
7. Really not tank
8. I thought you were my friend tank
9. A$
10. Not tank

B Link

Smash Lord
Damn I just played like 12 hours (almost straight) of ssb. Sucks that I won't be able to do this when school starts for me (starts next monday).

The Star King

Smash Hero
this sordid squabble will determine who the man is in our internet forum relationship

oft-torrid, oft-frigid and almost always placid

stay tuned for his response, tinged with misplaced tears

love you maxxy
There is no man. I'm young, but you're a middle school girl who thrives at being shallow and judgemental. You're evaluating my personality on the ****ing internet, for God's sake. My purpose isn't to entertain you, you putrid ****ing c**t.

Die. Die in a fire.

lol good job

The objectively correct reply. This made me :)

Channighan

Smash Ace
We putting PayPal money on this? No? Okay.

On a good note, whenever Atlanta actually holds Smash 64 stuff, I might actually be able to play. Xept I may need to get used to a N64 controller again. inb4BYOC

:phone:

Olikus

Smash Champion
I think its cute that alfred and max are continuing what fireblaster and nixxxon left behind.

<3

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Good list TANK but I changed it for you -

People I would allow in my pants:

1.MATTS!
2.Frogles
3.Unknown
Peek~
5.QuickMan!
6.Garuda
7.TANK
8.KnitePhox
9. Zhin
Battlecow

All based on personal experience. I put Battlecow the lowest because he isn't creative enough and bores me a lot, but he's consistent at what he does.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i even put an emoticon in that first post, honestly not sure how this 'drama' escalated, if this can be called anything other than a petty catfight

your response to that post invalidates the entire reason you got upset in the first place, so im surprised you're bothering to continue with this farce when we both know forum personality and remarks concerning it haven't anything to do with irl anything

for the record, i know full well im a rather boring person unless i hit a stride, in which case i can be somewhat amusing and amicable, so call names all you like, you're merely coming across as unabashedly mad and a tad insecure

chill out, i don't know you and im not actually judging you. even if i were, i would do it in comic form to secure the support of the masses, since im too much of a coward to actually call people out in an internet discussion without half the forum behind me first :drshrug:

The Star King

Smash Hero
First is easiest. I enjoyed first day of school, lots of hilarity.

aa I'm not really mad lol. I thought you weren't gonna take it seriously because you said you weren't sure if I was really mad or not. I WAS a little offended initially, but that's my problem.

"I'm gonna be mad at aa for 5.38 days" should be pretty clearly not serious >_>

Sangoku

Smash Master
Leffen plays 64. I've played him before knowing he was a Melee player (he was like "I train with Armada" and I said "Armada? He plays Peach right?").

I don't think AA's comics count as one-liner posts, but they were still pretty good.

Also Star King 2011? I didn't even notice something was different then. I just know you and ballin are "those who never agree" lol.

And if you're fireblaster, don't forget to be careful : "fireblaster watch ur pants hole because i am gonna stick my wow that is a nice shirt u have on fire".

Battlecow

Play to Win
I was just thinking about how good Hispanic people are at this game

Tacna, Lima, Chile (RICKY!), Jaime, Isai, AND THE LIST GOES ON

I think they have a racial advantage over us white people.

Also, I think they're genetically predisposed to like Hyrule. Think about it--the one great white player is a dreamland fan, as are the japanese.

A tenuous theory, perhaps, but I'm just trying to combine my two great loves, racism and smash 64.

TANK64

Smash Lord
I was just thinking about how good Hispanic people are at this game

Tacna, Lima, Chile (RICKY!), Jaime, Isai, AND THE LIST GOES ON

I think they have a racial advantage over us white people.

Also, I think they're genetically predisposed to like Hyrule. Think about it--the one great white player is a dreamland fan, as are the japanese.

A tenuous theory, perhaps, but I'm just trying to combine my two great loves, racism and smash 64.
Makes sense. I'm Hispanic and I'm a GOD at this game :cool: .

Seriously though, this whole theory seems creepily accurate...

Also black people seem to love brawl in my experience.

Melee is the most mixed, but there are a LOT of white peeps at the highest level.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
There is no man. I'm young, but you're a middle school girl who thrives at being shallow and judgemental. You're evaluating my personality on the ****ing internet, for God's sake. My purpose isn't to entertain you, you putrid ****ing c**t.

Die. Die in a fire.
lol wtf

I guess I'm Fireblaster (angry) and he's NixxxoN (********)
i seriously loled at this though

asianaussie

Smash Hero
no more drama?

cool

i was worried i'd have to leave the boards and lose my most-social-thread-posts title

because the 64 forum isn't the 64 forum without that snarky 17yo version of me

B Link

Smash Lord
Whenever I think of fireblaster nowadays the first thing that comes up is his long rant on malva's livestream where he repeated over and over and over: "Don't get hit is terrible advice!"

Before that I always pictured a fire hydrant.

Top Bottom