• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Has anyone watched the Alvin/Tavo WF and GF videos yet?

By my count Tavo won WF 3-2. Then he won GF set 1, 3-0. Then for some reason they played a second set where Alvin won 4-0? Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind. A third set was just uploaded. I guess once you get to GF, it's best 2 of 3 sets?

Battlecow

Play to Win
japanese > hispanic excluding isai

there i said it

:phone:
yeah, Jousuke would take 8 of 21 off of Isai's best

sure bro

And Han: That tourney was far from standard double-elim in a lot of ways. Tacna's good at smash but they don't really know how to run a tourney. Yiyo had to face alvin again in like the second round of losers for no good reason and got a bad placing even though he was obv. at least 3rd best, alvin and tavo ended up tied 2-2, etc.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
damnit everytime I look at this thread on my home comp it sends me to this page. I am so tired of reading about ballin and tanks strength supplements... can i fix the page it sends me too?

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm a dreamland defaulter myself, but I can't hate on Hyrule, it lags less in console doubles
Oh really? I learned something today. Seems counter-intuitive.

I was just thinking about how good Hispanic people are at this game

Tacna, Lima, Chile (RICKY!), Jaime, Isai, AND THE LIST GOES ON

I think they have a racial advantage over us white people.

Also, I think they're genetically predisposed to like Hyrule. Think about it--the one great white player is a dreamland fan, as are the japanese.

A tenuous theory, perhaps, but I'm just trying to combine my two great loves, racism and smash 64.
Yeah you should start race johns: "I lost because I'm white". People will take you seriously.

Also you might as well say "South America" is good at Smash because the list was that + 2 people. If you have the apparently godly communities that Peru has then yeah you're gonna be good.

BTW in my 3 and a half years on kaillera, the fastest improvements I witnessed was probably th3kuzinator (white), and then myself (whasian)

But nvm because everyone on kaillera is black or hispanic, get with the system

japanese > hispanic excluding isai

there i said it

:phone:
lol

Seriously though, this whole theory seems creepily accurate...
creepily inaccurate

no more drama?
Maybe I should pretend to be VERY ANGRY about the general dumness I just quoted :troll:

But I'm already accomplishing a similar effect by taking casual racism seriously when I shouldn't :troll:

Channighan

Smash Ace
You're Whasian? You must look all kinds of attractive then.

EDIT: Wtf kinda crap? How do you fire my neck up then ask if it hurts after doing it? You're 4 years older than me and weigh almost double my weight. Dammit Terrence. (older brother)

The Star King

Smash Hero
I don't understand where the stereotype that race mixes are attractive came from. I know some not-so-good-looking ones, to say the least.

For the record I think I'm OK looking.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh really? I learned something today. Seems counter-intuitive.

Yeah you should start race johns: "I lost because I'm white". People will take you seriously.

Also you might as well say "South America" is good at Smash because the list was that + 2 people. If you have the apparently godly communities that Peru has then yeah you're gonna be good.

BTW in my 3 and a half years on kaillera, the fastest improvements I witnessed was probably th3kuzinator (white), and then myself (whasian)

But nvm because everyone on kaillera is black or hispanic, get with the system

Maybe I should pretend to be VERY ANGRY about the general dumness I just quoted :troll:

But I'm already accomplishing a similar effect by taking casual racism seriously when I shouldn't :troll:
It's true what they say about orientals being inscrutable. I will never understand the kind of alien consciousness that could make a post like this.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah, i was gonna say 'only females eurasians are pretty', but i have met people who think female eurasians are fugly

there's also a joke in here about SK being a girl but we already established he's a grown-*** (forum) man, like fireblaster \o/

Battlecow

Play to Win
half-indian chicks are ****ing HOT

A-tier IMO

half-asian chicks are pretty good

half-asian/indian dudes are prolly meh, IDK though I'm not homosex

ballin4life

Smash Hero
99% of Fox players suck.

True story.

or players

True story.
i suck so if your fox is worse than mine you suck

damnit everytime I look at this thread on my home comp it sends me to this page. I am so tired of reading about ballin and tanks strength supplements... can i fix the page it sends me too?
lol ... but seriously are you clicking the "new post" button on the forum homepage?

Battlecow

Play to Win
If I told you guys how late I discovered the "new post" button, you would probably ban me for life.

Sooooo much clicking "last page" and sorting through.

TANK64

Smash Lord
lol

I don't understand where the stereotype that race mixes are attractive came from. I know some not-so-good-looking ones, to say the least.
Pretty much any mix for women IS attractive...

Especially anything mixed with Hispanic.

Hispanics are just hot.

Also side note: It could be just 'cause chicks everywhere else aren't that hot. Every time I visit a different state I always feel bad for the humans living there, and am grateful to be spoiled with hot women everywhere by Florida.

I hear California is like that too. I've never been though.

i suck so if your fox is worse than mine you suck
I doubt you suck.

... and I doubt my Fox is worse. :cool:
PWND!!!

If I told you guys how late I discovered the "new post" button, you would probably ban me for life.

Sooooo much clicking "last page" and sorting through.
What's the new post button?...

TANK64

Smash Lord
lmao not even trolling.

I see a "new post" button, but that's to make a new thread.

I just click last page.

Guess I've been doing it wrong all these years lol.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
hey can I ask a question that I really need answered.....if I buy a Xbox 360 game (that's still out) on Xbox Live using either a credit card or Microsoft points, can I play it right away without the disc or am i buying a trial version of it?

M!nt

Smash Champion
I use the last page button because I just like it better and I browse a lot with out being logged in.
hey can I ask a question that I really need answered.....if I buy a Xbox 360 game (that's still out) on Xbox Live using either a credit card or Microsoft points, can I play it right away without the disc or am i buying a trial version of it?
lol weird place to ask that, but im pretty sure you can play it right away, as long as it's not the demo version.

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I use the last page button because I just like it better and I browse a lot with out being logged in.

lol weird place to ask that, but im pretty sure you can play it right away, as long as it's not the demo version.
yeah the Xbox 360 thread in Light House was dead so I asked around. are you completely 100% sure? because I can buy a 360 game online using Microsoft points

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure you can, but why would you want to anyway. digital downloads are a ripoff imo.

Just make sure that it doesn't say anything about a trial or demo.

M!nt

Smash Champion
idk I just like having a physical copy of things. Also if you wanted to sell it or let someone borrow it you couldn't as its tied to your console.

It just seems weird to me to buy something digital when for the same price I could buy the physical copy.

Top Bottom