• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Battlecow

Play to Win
We'll 2v1 SK with TA off and watch Raging Bull together on cold winter nights

Match made in heaven yo

And SK how can you not be defensive of your sister? A lack of patriotism is to be expected from spineless shemales like yourself, but simple familial dignity... I thought even you would possess that.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Uh OK, your dad banged your mom at some point in case you didn't figure that out, better go beat him up.

We've already had this conversation btw

The Star King

Smash Hero
Maybe if I thought anyone here was remotely serious. If I was disturbed every time people tried to make me so with pure BS, it would be a huge waste of energy and gives them what they want. It got old after the 500th time (like ****ing Battlecow's mom, LOOOLOLOLOL).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo say one more thing about my mom and I swear to god I'll drive to virginia and beat you unconscious. That's my mom, man. Not cool.

Battlecow

Play to Win
see now if the no johns part had actually tied in in the smash sense, that would have been good

Also WTF Alfred you're from an english-speaking country you can say "pedophile" like the goddamn rest of us.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yo say one more thing about my mom and I swear to god I'll drive to virginia and beat you unconscious. That's my mom, man. Not cool.
I don't have a good reply to this

EDIT: If you drive to Virginia to beat me up would you play Smash with me after I regain consciousness?

Also WTF Alfred you're from an english-speaking country you can say "pedophile" like the goddamn rest of us.
Are you really surprised he used the weeaboo varation? lol

...And are we really gonna use first names so often now? *sigh*

asianaussie

Smash Hero
So****e, toki ga ugokidasu.
i hope im not the only one who got the reference

also, it's 'soshi-te, toki wa ugoki desu', hyphen not included

no u, you islamic pedophile

...And are we really gonna use first names so often now? *sigh*
if it means i get to call bcow 'Chuckles', im ok with it

Battlecow

Play to Win
Who's the dude in the captain america shirt? He is a pimp and I love him

I'll stop it with the first names

and yeah we can smash after you regain consciousness, but only if you play terrible characters

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im presuming he meant the thread 'stops' and nothing much happens except a bunch of pointless bickering

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

and then we move on and talk about women/alcohol/whatever things malva decides to post

asianaussie

Smash Hero
natural understanding between, uh, fans of japanese culture

(im hesitant to call other people weeaboos regardless of anime avatar)

and jojo's is hardly weeaboo anything

Channighan

Smash Ace
No, I will, because you guys don't have to take a 30 hour online course.

Still less than ciaza in total tho.

EDIT: someone find the Domain, both astmptotes, and the zero of this equation please (inb4ignored)
(1/X+2) + 2.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i had to do 120 hours aswell. now they're thinking about making it 200

asymptotes @ x = -2, y = 2
x-intercept @ x = -3/2
y intercept @ y = 3/2
x E R\{-2}

its 7:30am and i did that in my head, forgive me if i got anything wrong
:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
yo 200 hours? I don't think I drive that in the average year. scratch that, I drive that in about 3 years. Are they ****ing serious? No wonder australia gets ***** by global warming. You guys are the sole cause.

The Star King

Smash Hero
What'd you do with the + 2? Distribute it?

:phone:
Make it have the same denominator so you can add it, by multiplying it by (x + 2)/(x + 2).

So you get 1/(x + 2) + 2(x + 2)/(x + 2), which = (2x + 5)/(x + 2), if I didn't do anything dumb

btw I think Pete was wrong about x-intercent, it's -5/2

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i had 117 hours the day before my exam and cbf'd the rest

passed first try despite my obvious ineptitude

most people just make up like, 40 of their hours though (you write em in a logbook)

lololololol highschool maf

clubbadubba

Smash Master
yo chan, if you post an equation, you gotta get the parentheses right man. I assume you meant:

y = 1/(x+2)+2, not: y = (1/x)+2+2

If its the first one (which it must otherwise they wrote 2+2 instead of 4 which is dumb), then Pete is mostly right.

asymptotes at x=-2, y =2
zeros (x-intercept) at x = -5/2
y-intercept at y = 5/2
domain is x is all reals but -2.

ballin gave you the solution in the case where the parentheses you gave us are the actual ones from the problem, which again I doubt it, you should check the problem to make sure. Also, have you never heard of wolframalpha? Best thing ever. You don't have to know any syntax at all really, because its really smart.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
yeah in australia it used to be something like 50 hours too but then the prime minister was like: 'well people fudge the logbook hard, so if i increase the hours they have to do to 120, they'll still fudge a lot of it, but end up doing around about the desired 50 hours.'

Top Bottom