• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Studstill

Smash Ace
I`m going to watch Korra season 1 because I have literally nothing else to watch. Is this a mistake? Is there better to start? And if this sucks I blame Kero.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I`m going to watch Korra season 1 because I have literally nothing else to watch. Is this a mistake? Is there better to start? And if this sucks I blame Kero.
watch it

idk if youll like it without having watched ATLA, but it's good for binge watching

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
How do you know so much about this, HMMMM?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It always seems tocome down to idealism v practicality
To me, assuming and demonizing every case of incest as **** (or 'partial' consent) is very useful in preventing incestuous ****, but if that's not always true maybe we shouldn't assume it and punish the good and the bad of the group equally but instead look at them case-by-case
There's plenty of things we allow which are overwhelmingly associated with something bad, but I'm a hopeless idealist and think we should just punish the just the bad instead of every member of a group who on the whole is likely guilty

I can't argue against you practically though. The current bigotry is almost certainly lowering **** cases. I'm just saying in the future I think it will change

btw: I don't support incest
I see it the same way as I see statutory. Is it possible that that 14 year old really knows what they're doing with that 20 year old? Sure. But they probably don't, and protection of the majority is more important and practical, and the party with more power can always go **** someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Pipe down Sedda before I steal your cardboard bloodpeach cutout

caneut

Smash Ace
Man you are one stupid ****.
That`s enough though, I guess Korra/ATLA are silly kids cartoons. I`ll go do something grown up like CounterStrike.
well... cs isn't DIRECTED towards any age group unlike the animation show thats on a kids television network that is advertised too kids.

Sedda

Smash Champion
actually, even when ATLA was on the air, they would run car insurance ads and other similar things because a majority of the audience was 18+, same with Korra. Don't know how it is online now because I use adblock or dont watch on their website altogether since their service is ****, but yeah..

Sedda

Smash Champion
you wouldn't know that

plus the stuff you read is pretty weak. learn spanish and start reading actual literature pls

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
junot diaz is the most spanish i'll read

i hate pablo coehlo or w/e and neruda's not that interesting to me

Sedda

Smash Champion
neruda is low level. i like some of his stuff, but he's overrated

julio cortazar is the best. jorge luis borges is really good too. not worth reading in english tho

juddy96

Smash Lord
38 players have so far registered for Smash 64 singles at Apex 2015.

Illinois: Annex, KnitePhox, Cosmo, Smallsquatch, battlecow
California: Kyle Tree, Connor Asada, Yoshiller, Madrush21, LAS Wookiee
New Jersey: MGFC Chain-Ace, Zenith|KoRo?, DFX, Bird↑
New York: STB | HectoHertz, Blackjack, Face
Massachusetts: Apparition, Squible, Glory
Pennsylvania: Pluid, Filet, Napkins
Maryland: Shears, DarkHorse
North Carolina: lord narwhal, Dr. lampy
Ontario, Canada: JMF pidgezero_one, Nikademiks
Michigan: Andykins
Texas: bowl
Tennessee: ArdentRage