• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
What the hell? Someone else besides Komo calls controllers a "remote" ?
Eh, I use both words at random
Edit cause I don't wanna double post:
@Cobrevolution it's tight, but it doesn't feel smooth, feels mechanical and weird, I don't remember it being like that before. How do I grease up my joystick? And with what? Do I need to open the controller an clean the insides of the joystick as well?

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
shiny ferraris are as corny as a sportscar-btw-i'm-rich-and-glamorous can be
My Wii U is black and shiny and I love it. My Wii U Pro Controller, however, is white and shiny so it doesn't show finger prints.

I wonder how Super Smash Bros. (N64) plays with that spiffy controller that Zoki64 made? The GameCube stick sorta makes it seem like it'd play like a Hori Mini Pad.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
ive played with a n64 controller w/gcube stick

i find it far more comfortable than a hori for some reason
Of course, dude. It has the more or less the same stick without the actual cramped controller and easy to hit start button. (dale)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I used to wonder why the majority of smashboards users rarely played on kaillera and now I know why. Nothing but lonely, socially inept grown men who have nothing better to do than troll each other. It's sad because kaillera didn't always use to be like this.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
woah woah speak for yourself. I don't play on kaillera anymore because I can't handle the delay

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
I used to wonder why the majority of smashboards users rarely played on kaillera and now I know why. Nothing but lonely, socially inept grown men who have nothing better to do than troll each other. It's sad because kaillera didn't always use to be like this.
That describes the mods perfectly. Precisely why I dont go on.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
imo we all should start using more adverbs

our sentences are flooded with subjects, verbs, and adjectives

but the adverbs are nowhere to be found

they're definitely not any less important than the other elements of a sentence

so why are they rarely used?

i think we'd all be much better writers and speakers if we agreed to use more adverbs

who's with me

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i merely thought you were assertively implying that you completely understand why people don't consistently go on kaillera, so I was simply using my own reason as a means to deftly counter your implication. I must have stupidly misunderstood your meaning, it is my mistake.

Did I totally satisfy you kero?

Sedda

Smash Champion
people dont use adverbs because theyre usually unnecessary . Don't use words you don't need to relay your message.

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
I had a mod force join a game that i was playing and it made it crash so i stopped playing there forever.

Also mods tell people to go kill themselves all the time and its very immature
that feel when you're talking pretty exclusively about smasher and nuclear, the only people that arguably do not deserve mod status, or even temp mod status

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i merely thought you were assertively implying that you completely understand why people don't consistently go on kaillera, so I was simply using my own reason as a means to deftly counter your implication. I must have stupidly misunderstood your meaning, it is my mistake.
Don't worry about it. Btw, what do you think about Lebron going back to Cleveland? I find it funny that all those fans who burned their Lebron jerseys are now welcoming him back.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i enjoyed that video you guys don't know how to have fun. whoever was doing the big macho man fairy voice was actually on point.

glad he went to Cleveland instead of stayed, makes it more interesting. sports fans have always been fickle. Its pretty common for one team to sign a long time rival player, and fans will just eventually accept it, so I don't think Cleveland fans are doing anything out of the ordinary. Honestly though, the number of people who actually burned their jersey's is probably pretty small. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people who burned their jerseys are NOT welcoming him back, but they are in such a minority that you don't even hear about it.

Either way, go wiz kids, make it to the NBA Finals so then we can get embarrassed by whichever of the 10 superior teams in the West meets us there.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
gentlemen

my dad just made spare ribs

idk what sorcery i was presented with

but some of them didn't have bones

it was amazing

you could eat them like hot dogs

best moment of my life

edit: no they weren't boneless spare ribs

i mean they were but they weren't

they were like full sized spare ribs without a bone