• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
so i was watching pound 5.5 vids and guess who's ninja face I saw in the background? Mother ****ing Sensei! No advance warning or anything. Wut a punk. I'll let it slide because I was out of town.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Reminds me of that one thing where a scientist recorded a duck committing homosexual necrophilia

Dolphins remind me of ducks, I mean. Really horny and rapey.

M!nt

Smash Champion
After I heard about how common duck and dolphin **** is, It ruined my entire perception that they were cute,sweet, innocent animals. I'll never look at Donald duck or flipper the same way again.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what the bloody hell is star king's avatar it kind of looks like a muscular staryu (how close am i)

M!nt

Smash Champion
looks like starmie and nidoking merged together. looks a little bit like cloyster too kinda.

kys

Smash Ace
I've been thinking this subconsciously for a while but I feel like it needs to be said:

Kero has the best damn avatar ever. That Gandalf dog is TOO GOOD.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I always think farfetch'd is part of gen 2 for some reason. It looks so much like a gen 2 pokemon.

I took that quiz again and got 80/151
im more terrible ;c
I know all of them when I see them,but it's hard to just write them all down

M!nt

Smash Champion
I had to sing the ponkemon rap to remember some of them.

I had to look up how to spell victreebel, I also always misspell gyarados

Oh yeah what do you guys think about x and y and mega evolutions?

Vale

Smash Ace
I had to sing the ponkemon rap to remember some of them.

I had to look up how to spell victreebel, I also always misspell gyarados

Oh yeah what do you guys think about x and y and mega evolutions?
Mega Mawile is pretty good.
I'm in the process of EV training my 5IV Kangaskhan, so I'm hoping it'll be good.
Lucario seems pretty cool, and I'm debating on whether Mega Blaziken is better off with a life orb (because this would mean you can use another Mega Evolution).
Garchomp and Scizor are just bad.
gen1 starters are cool, but are probably outclassed by some other ones.
Mewtwo Y for baller tier.
Gengar is pretty chill (and the shiny form is better).
Haven't even heard people talking about Pinsir/Heracross/Gyarados/Aerodactyl, so I just assume they're outclassed.
Ampharos is cool, but bad.
Aggron seems alright.
Banette looks cool and Prankster is annoying.
Anything not listed is w/e.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Most of the Mega evos are actually not that good because of the lack of items. X/Y is pretty cool though.

Mega Gengar is OP.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I'm gonna go ahead and take the initiative, and post the next step.

Who wins in a fight, Thor or Darth Vader?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i always thought flaaffy lost all its hair because its electricity got too powerful

hence ampharos growing more makes no sense

mega kangaskhan is clearly ridiculous, same with mega gengar and mawile

you can play some stupid mindgames with charizard x, cuz fire/dragon and fire/flying have interesting synergy, but i dont think it's that good

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Random: 64, melee, brawl i will play for whatever amount of money. deadass.

Kero: I'm not one to take somebody's money but i'll pretty much put any amount up against you in smash 64

Random: 4 stock no items dreamland I'll destroy you. I will spike you 2/4 lives off rip, if not 4/4 lives

Kero: If we're gonna do this you should know that i am extremely involved in the ssb competitive community and that I am without a doubt going to beat you. If you can accept that, i suppose i will take your money.

Random: whatever you say lol. every time someone says they're confident in ssb64 I always beat them. 10/10 lol

Kero: Seriously I'm not even talking **** for fun, like I'm legitimately warning you that you will lose money if you money match me lol

Random: same

Kero: Alright man, name a date, time, and amount. I'll be there

Boy oh boy.. what am I gonna do with this kid? :rolleyes: I hope he's good.

Vale

Smash Ace
i always thought flaaffy lost all its hair because its electricity got too powerful

hence ampharos growing more makes no sense

Mega Ampharos can control the electricity, allowing for its hair to grow back in all of its glory.

asianaussie said:
mega kangaskhan is clearly ridiculous
Sweet! That might mean I'm not wasting my time raising it.

Boy oh boy.. what am I gonna do with this kid? :rolleyes: I hope he's good.

idk man he could probz beat Isai "10/10 lol." literally going to destroy you. if he kills you after the match starts, you won't be able to play anymore.
Just wondering, where did the conversation take place?

EDIT:

He thinks 64 is played on 4 stocks. Body him with link on dreamland and make him question everything about his life like if he was dylan_tnga

I usually play on four stocks as well, but that's because my dad was used to three and my other friends don't like five for some reason.
Then again, I'm pretty bad. The four stock thing could also mean he plays Melee more.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Just wondering, where did the conversation take place?
My friend tagged me in his friend's FB status that was like "SSB tournament with the boys."

He wrote, "Yo my boy FlipDog Rosevélt (hometown nickname) said he could take you all 500$ CASH." (Which I didn't even say lol)

Everything went down from there.

Vale

Smash Ace
My friend tagged me in his friend's FB status that was like "SSB tournament with the boys."

He wrote, "Yo my boy FlipDog Rosevélt (hometown nickname) said he could take you all 500$ CASH." (Which I didn't even say lol)

Everything went down from there.

I wouldn't say it went "down," looks you're getting an easy match against that random person.

Vale

Smash Ace
Never underestimate the opponent.
[collapse=] But yeah, should be mad easy lol.
[/collapse]

Let us know how it goes.

~~
In other news, I cleaned my room a few days ago and can no longer find my controller adapter.

Top Bottom