• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to all the bums that left the stream early =P

/Salt

/ButSeriouslyWe'reGoingToStartStreamingEarlierInTheNightObvNowThatWeHaveItSetUp

EDIT:
Also, what was the tourney that had a stream with some good peeps before Zenith?
something
/vauge

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to all the bums that left the stream early =P

/Salt

/ButSeriouslyWe'reGoingToStartStreamingEarlierInTheNightObvNowThatWeHaveItSetUp

EDIT:
Also, what was the tourney that had a stream with some good peeps before Zenith?
something
/vauge
Link to stream?

I would be so down to watch.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
The best cheat is the one that auto sets to 5 stock no items and then autoselects pika for both players and randomly selects between hyrule and DL. Think of all the time we could've saved at Zenith!
It shall be henceforth known as the ELO Code

Sedda

Smash Champion
So Zeus helped me out with fox today. I guess that's not normal (?) lol

If anyone wants to help me improve, I'm free for two weeks straight (except this saturday) THANKS

Sedda

Smash Champion
Yeah he was. I started doing better when he helped me out though, so he switched to pikachu.

DISCLAIMER: I don't get salty or anything. If you're in town looking for someone to destroy every once in a while, I'm your guy

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Might take a trip to Charleston one of these days. If I go through Greensboro that would only add 1.5 hours to the trip.

Sedda

Smash Champion
That'd be sick! but I don't have a CRT. I only get to play console whenever I go to my gf's parent's house who live in Winston Salem.

Awesome Combos. Does anyone know who that guy is?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'm sure you could get your hands on a tv for me :)

Anyway if I made the trip I'd prolly be going down with my gf/some friends, and convincing them to stop off for smash would be no easy task lol. If the possibility arises I would play you though.

Barbs Jr

Smash Apprentice
Any high/ mid to high level players want to play a couple matches and critique me tonight? I get 2 frames in NY galaxy and could probably figure out P2P.

I play falcon/fox. I've learned the techniques but I could benefit from spacing/edge guarding tips.

Hit me up here or PM

banze

Smash Journeyman
I'm really planing to come to apex again next year ! Odds are good.
I would like to see USA/NA Vs World crew battle (of course ;] ). Hoping to see Peruvians this year as well!

**Yo brasil get your **** together and stop the riots and **** and let me in without a visa k thanks
eheh the riots can actually be the closest thing to let you come without one.
And no, it is far from ending (hopefully).

clubbadubba

Smash Master
new york city people, I'll most likely be in new york next week potentially from wed-sun (though maybe thurs-sat). I could maybe play smash on wed night/ sat night if it comes with free housing :)

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
new york city people, I'll most likely be in new york next week potentially from wed-sun (though maybe thurs-sat). I could maybe play smash on wed night/ sat night if it comes with free housing :)
Stop in NJ on your way back down

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
NJ Transit from penn is the easiest thing in the world

it's an hour train ride to new brunswick from nyc, like 10 minutes to secaucus, 20 to me (elizabeth) or a little longer for linden

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Well first off who wants to play and then maybe I can get there. Btw its looking more and more like my only potential playing night is saturday

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
I'm really planing to come to apex again next year ! Odds are good.
I would like to see USA/NA Vs World crew battle (of course ;] ). Hoping to see Peruvians this year as well!

eheh the riots can actually be the closest thing to let you come without one.
And no, it is far from ending (hopefully).
can't wait to see you guys again!

malva00

Smash Master
If we want Gerson, Alvin and/or Captain Tavo to come to APEX 2014, we would probably have to pay $160 for their non-refundable VISA application fee, even if they are denied a VISA.

Tack on $250 for a flight using a madrush buddy pass. Do you guys think it's worth it to try to get the Peruvians to come to APEX?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
for a grand total of $410 per player? Hell mother ****ing yes. I would back one of them myself. And by one of them I mean captain tavo.

malva00

Smash Master
for a grand total of $410 per player? Hell mother ****ing yes. I would back one of them myself. And by one of them I mean captain tavo.
depends on how poor or greedy they actually are. they could need money to travel from Tacna to Lima (813.375 miles; they have travel between those cities four times, twice for the VISA interview and twice for APEX), entrance fee, passport, food and what have you.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Hey Isai, I asked Ken about you, and he said he hasn't spoken to you in years. Wtf. I thought you guys were PALS.

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
Well first off who wants to play and then maybe I can get there. Btw its looking more and more like my only potential playing night is saturday
You could crash my place in New Brunswick Saturday night, it's an hour train ride from the city. We could fest at my place or megavolts.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Just tell them that we're willing to help out with the VISA fees and such first, and then we'll see from there. I'm sure it would be great to have them at APEX, but they have to show some effort to come here too lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
it is kinda scary about thinking that gerson could go. if we played this bad vs. a well annoying kirby, imagine vs. a really good "annoying" pikachu.

would be cool to get jousuke and gerson go, top 4 players then

Top Bottom