• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
If its not grenadelo1 or grenadelo2 physics, its terrible imo...they completely ****ed grenadelo3's physics, insane downgrade akin to melee-->brawl, changing things for the worst. I'd wager grenadelo4's physics are just as **** tier like gaylo3

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Movement feels slow. Aiming is less clunky than the past couple games at least. Jumping is back to luigi tier floatiness. Every gun is powerful in the correct situation (finally got that one right).

Sadly my laptop limits my gaming beyond hon and css. Cs:s gets boring Imo. I'm going to get a few weeks out of halo then go back to a self loathing hon player.

:phone:

B Link

Smash Lord
There's a really cool halo 4 ad on a bus shelter near where I live. It's like a movie is playing...

...still didn't make me wanna play any halo

TANK64

Smash Lord
@Sk, lol, ok that was good.

The Dream is over.
America is no longer a Christian nation.
The anti-Christ has risen again.

Apocalypse now
>________________________________________________>

Now stop bringing
more
shame to the cheeseball name, and keep you politics out of TANK's social k thanx.

kys

Smash Ace
Politics is a pain in the *** because everyone lies and it takes decent research to actually figure out what's going on. And even electing whom you agree with doesn't necessarily mean they'll be able to push policies through that you want. Ugh. /hatepolitics

Battlecow

Play to Win
I love it when I see American christians disappointed that Romney didn't win on religious grounds. And by I love it I mean I tear out my hair and weep bitter tears and the sun appears dark in my eyes.

I guess that's just the state of religion these days.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I've never seen anyone with that opinion but OK (cheeseball doesn't count because he's Australian and trolling)

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Hipster status, I didn't vote;

aside from both the main party nominees having the same opinion on so many different topics(lmfao), poltics is fake and has no basis on people staying alive or improving anyone's life but the people at the top(those '1%'), politics is all a FAKE GAME people invented

B Link

Smash Lord
I don't know much about american politics but I do know that the TrumpxObama thing (that still continues today) is great entertainment

Battlecow

Play to Win
voting's like a civic duty and stuff

if you don't vote then you can't complain about laws and ****

IMO

I mean like

taxes and stuff

that affects everyone

Battlecow

Play to Win
reasonable enough

There's a guy at my school who was like "Yeah, I'm pretty dumb and I don't follow politics, plus I don't like myself as a person, so I consider it my duty to not vote." Solid argument.

kys

Smash Ace
I know a ton of people who vote ignorantly. They don't really know what they're voting about. If you're gonna vote, be informed.

I find it pretty sad that 93% of the African-American vote went to Obama. There is no debatable issue in the world anywhere where the split should ever be that extreme. People don't agree that much. To me that's saying they just voted for Obama because he's black. There needs to be some sort of policy competency test before one can vote imo.

prisonchild

Smash Ace
I know a ton of people who vote ignorantly. They don't really know what they're voting about. If you're gonna vote, be informed.

I find it pretty sad that 93% of the African-American vote went to Obama. There is no debatable issue in the world anywhere where the split should ever be that extreme. People don't agree that much. To me that's saying they just voted for Obama because he's black. There needs to be some sort of policy competency test before one can vote imo.
that goes against democracy though, where everyone is equal. frustrating i know, but true.

also i bet some people didn't vote for obama for that same reason so i guess it evens out?

Battlecow

Play to Win

Not that I disagree with you entirely, but black voters weren't exactly split 50-50 before Obama ran. They supported gore and kerry very strongly as well (Can't seem to find the exact statistic on the first google search so SCREW IT). They've been liberal for a long time because, you know, civil rights and stuff.

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
From Exercise to Halo to politics. It went from ok to worst. I kind of miss aa's stupid format now T^T

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
No aa is a disease that must be quarantined D:<

I clicked on that link thinking it was some random song and then I notice it was Tank that posted that link. I was like o shi- as I quickly rushed to X out the tab because I knew for sure it "Taylor Swift". I was too slow....covering my ears and closing eyes for the worst. I peeked and comes to find out.....I was wrong it had nothing to do with Taylor Swift. My eyes widened as I shed a tear...I was saved.....Thank you all merciful Tank. :O

@malva That picture saddens me...which shows that it was composed well....so many feels ;-;

kys

Smash Ace
that goes against democracy though, where everyone is equal. frustrating i know, but true.

also i bet some people didn't vote for obama for that same reason so i guess it evens out?
Yeah, there were definitely white people who didn't vote for Obama because he's black. Both circumstances are sad.

Not that I disagree with you entirely, but black voters weren't exactly split 50-50 before Obama ran. They supported gore and kerry very strongly as well (Can't seem to find the exact statistic on the first google search so SCREW IT). They've been liberal for a long time because, you know, civil rights and stuff.
I agree. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the 93-7 split though. I think Romney won the white vote 72-28, which is pretty extreme as well imo.

TANK64

Smash Lord
No aa is a disease that must be quarantined D:<

I clicked on that link thinking it was some random song and then I notice it was Tank that posted that link. I was like o shi- as I quickly rushed to X out the tab because I knew for sure it "Taylor Swift". I was too slow....covering my ears and closing eyes for the worst. I peeked and comes to find out.....I was wrong it had nothing to do with Taylor Swift. My eyes widened as I shed a tear...I was saved.....Thank you all merciful Tank. :O
...you're welcome. Dear god, I didn't realize I cause you to live in fear...

*Shrug*

So does that mean you liked it lol

Izuhu

Smash Journeyman
Yes my dear Tank, you put me through so much trauma.... ;-;

Not my type of music in particular, but it was good
Better than Taylor Swift
:troll:

Comes to think of it I do like this one Taylor Swift song but can't never remember the name, the lyrics, nor find it, and I really liked the song too.... ;-;
It was the only song that healed damage you caused me.... ;0;

:3

ballin4life

Smash Hero
voting's like a civic duty and stuff

if you don't vote then you can't complain about laws and ****

IMO

I mean like

taxes and stuff

that affects everyone
you're completely wrong about this. WARNING: this might lead to the biggest social thread argument of all time, so know what you're getting in to before you respond.

Top Bottom