• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I brought attention of Ciaza's issue to the high-level staff. The issue should be addressed further, but I can't promise any specific results. This is really everything in my power that I can do for him, given that I legitimately had absolutely nothing to do with his ban.

Someone should make sure Ciaza posts his concerns in the Forum Support, too.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ciaza should just make a new account and only post in 64 section, and we'll all agree not to tattle on him. I mean no that's against the rules guys!

:phone:
He could use a name where people in the 64 community would know it's him but outsiders won't. I have a few ideas

Collect thyself and go out, once again, into the forum world, to tread the path of calmness and not-acting-like-battlecow
lol +1

MATTS!

Smash Ace
TANK, i don't know were you get that KOOL swift stuff, BUT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

<33

Also we need more love and more pancakes in this thread

Also here a quote from malva00

"<malva00> MATTS! is probably better than me overall"

LOVE,

asianaussie

Smash Hero
yeah like cheeseball341 ... oh wait ...
die in a ****ing pit you ****ing **** i hope ****ers **** your **** up and **** my god just ****ing go **** ****waffles more ****ing in your ****ing ****ing your ****ing **** kangaroos ****ing **** **** face **** your ****ing **** ****ers

tank you should become an australian poster, a position recently opened up

Spyro

Smash Ace
So I was watching a little Sonic toy video review on YouTube and I saw this comment...

I thought this was funny but the sad part is that it's probable (maybe) true... Capcom and their DLC, ugh.

I don't know about you guys, but I think that DLC has got to be the worst thing that has happened to this generation of gaming.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Lol and you're the one talking? Always claiming stuff like you know anything... Most of my post are either humble, or I backup what I say with proves. This makes one which isn't along these lines. How many have you got?
i allways prove
Cus im The provinator. I said i like it. So no need to go ultra defensive and bashing me. Im a good guy!

Olikus

Smash Champion
i learnt everything i know about norwegians from a roald dahl book

you eat fish skin and smoke goat poop, have at you
Roald Dahl was raised in scottland. No wonder you got it all wrong! Norwegians is just like everyone else. We ride kangaroos too work and throw boomerangs at all women.

B Link

Smash Lord
Ah man, there's an adaptoid for sale on ebay. I'm already getting the raphnet adapter though so I suppose I don't need it?

I read about the adaptoid's raw data processing -- it doesn't seem like any other adapter can do this.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Ah man, there's an adaptoid for sale on ebay. I'm already getting the raphnet adapter though so I suppose I don't need it?

I read about the adaptoid's raw data processing -- it doesn't seem like any other adapter can do this.
Not sure what the raw data processing does exactly, but i have a raphnet which works perfectly.

Not sure why you'd want to buy an adaptiod unless you got money to waste on nostalgia

B Link

Smash Lord
Not sure what the raw data processing does exactly, but i have a raphnet which works perfectly.

Not sure why you'd want to buy an adaptiod unless you got money to waste on nostalgia
Raw data processing means that no joystick calibration is required to play.

You use a raphnet huh? Mine is taking forever to get here =(

B Link

Smash Lord
Today is business day #9, technically the max is 11 (as stated on his website) but we'll see.

Maybe your regional newfoundland postal service is superior

Olikus

Smash Champion
My god Im hating on the advertisers, that has apeared in the middle of the pages. -_____-

TANK64

Smash Lord
TANK, i don't know were you get that KOOL swift stuff, BUT I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

<33

Also we need more love and more pancakes in this thread

LOVE,
<33 Pancakes

<333 MATTS!

yeah like cheeseball341 ... oh wait ...
lol pwnd.

wait...
that's not funny.
;__;

tank you should become an australian poster, a position recently opened up
I thought you guys adopted me in like '09...

but yea, sooo, about anime :awesome: .

Time to name change to 1der...

hey guys im australian too
If it ain't RoBUSTA. sup

not that it matters but tank is quickly becoming my favourite member here.
Nothing in this world could matter more.

Top Bottom