• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium

TYL that samurai jack is a sequel to the powerpuff girls

also aa, you're wrong on everything, but i won't argue with you

yamada is the meta-game of humour

Peek~

Smash Lord
working is the greatest comedy anime, srs
I will pick up anime again and take this challenge. Lets see how it stacks up against Galaxy Angel/Milky Holmes.
DUDE THERES A 2ND SEASON OF MILKY HOLMES? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD

I didnt like Oreimo, only main reason I finished it was for Kuroneko

I should check my MAL account

clubbadubba

Smash Master
sweet balloon stomping isai. I didn't see anyone's balloons get popped, how long did that take to finish?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
if you're into milky holmes, peek, i'm not sure if you'd quite like the taste that wagnaria gives

i reckon you'd enjoy baka test though, especially because you'd get the wrestling references/holds

malva00

Smash Master
sweet balloon stomping isai. I didn't see anyone's balloons get popped, how long did that take to finish?
i didn't keep track of time or ask anyone. but in the final round, there was 1 minute left so I told my partner to time the last guy out. then he tried to rush us down and lost.

woah i didn't know you can switch between youtube accounts. now i don't have to log out anymore to switch to malva00

Since this January:

Subscribers net change
Subscribers gained
Subscribers lost

"On 2/9/2012, we deleted subscriptions from all inactive YouTube accounts." makes more sense now

woah never seen the new audience retention stats

Hmm this tells me many people who watched this year just skipped to the end to see who won XD

dandan

Smash Lord
"Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for uploads longer than 15 minutes. "

about time. should I upload one video for character battles from now on?
post them as one video and add timestamps in the comments for the start of different rounds, if someone wants to watch a particular matchup.

Has anything changed in the last few months btw?

TANK64

Smash Lord
it sounds shonky as fuark but it's dead-set one of the best animes i've seen in a while, especially in like 720p

would also recommend baka test to anyone and everyone who enjoys laughing
Ok, Just watched it, and it was Ok. Well, better than Ok. Some things bothered me (mostly the sister lol). But I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed a lot of it and it was pretty funny. I also think it really hit genius lol. Does that sound contradictory? lol The ending wasn't exactly perfect also...

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute (calling it oreimo from now on, kay) is dumb because the main character's sister is the *****iest *****face ***** in the history of *****es, christ
Yea, this. lol.

Guess I'll watch working now...

asianaussie

Smash Hero
In Touhou Hisoutensoku, Reisen's palettes are based off of vocaloid characters, including Miku of course
last time ciaza played soku he picked suwako, so he naturally got turned off the game in general

didn't help that i proceeded to beat him with both rushdown and turtle patchy

reisen has a steep-*** learning curve, going from spamming 236 to imo the hardest midscreen combos in the game, three <2 frame links wtf

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
suwako is the only fun character in the game though

the best part of the game was sadly the music

i'd rather play cartoon network punchtime explosion XL, in which i dominate

asianaussie

Smash Hero
you played like 4 matches, how do you judge something from that

and tbh the music isn't as good as the originals

punchtime explosion is a bloody mediocre game: it's almost like brawl, but at least brawl has a fanbase

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
i played a lot of training mode at home, and i played a few matches with aaron i think

punchtime explosion has a 4 player co-op mode with intricate story, making it better than any smash game

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
So I watched the first three episodes of that gurren loopy show. Was way better than expected. A solid 7/10.

I swear to god if yoko ono breaks them up i'll cut her **** off.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
be warned, episode four is terrible

they brought in a guest director, and the main director, upon watching it, reportedly said it was 'like putting your face near somebody's *** and inhaling deeply'

gets better and better though

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
dean if you do not watch until episode 27 i will attack your face

if you think the show is good now, it gets infinity times better later

Morin0

Smash Lord
I just realized that the online events link is kind of bad. It's cool because it links you to an otherwise empty forum because of questionable decisions to move it, but it doesn't display the latest posts or anything.

cheeseball341

Smash Journeyman
Whats stopping me from wanting to watch it is the fact the main character Simon is a little *****. I h8 stories where I have to put up with a little ***** ****** main character.

Kamina sorta made up for it, but not enough.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
it adds character development

if the character is the same throughout the show they can get bland and boring

but yeah, i can't say much without spoiling everything, but just keep at it

Olikus

Smash Champion
I just realized that the online events link is kind of bad. It's cool because it links you to an otherwise empty forum because of questionable decisions to move it, but it doesn't display the latest posts or anything.
yeah I mentioned this in the section. hopefully people will be more aware of it.

Channighan

Smash Ace
I'm actually the one who brought up anime, and I'm an African-American. Therefore your complaint is invalid.

Maybe if you actually watched anime then the thread wouldn't be ruined lol

:phone:

kys

Smash Ace
I understand the words and phrases from the last 4 pages as English.

Put together, they make sentences that look like English.

But I do not understand them as English.

This is what happens when Aussies invade.

Anime is gay.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Anime is gay?

I'm glad I was informed.

I almost attempted to begin a committed relationship, but if anime only likes other anime then I might as well give up now.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Honestly, it's okay if someone isn't into anime. I can respect their decision. What does vex me are those who say they hate anime and give no reason. I like anime myself. I used to be an anime junkie in my youth, but now I only watch it sparingly.

Top Bottom