• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Do they have monitoring software on it? If so, screw them. Also well played from you to bypass it.
They do but they have to manually enable it for it do anything. Most of the time I've gotten away with searching some things that would honestly have gotten me kicked in a regular school(looked up airsoft guns on a whim freshman year, just because I was interested in them for a hot second)

Although because of the way our chromebooks are setup now, I can't actually get any more apps, nor will they update. All of my games broke and I can't play them, and god forbid youtube requires a manual update anytime soon. Really need to get a decent laptop so I can just bring that to school instead of having to use my school laptop for everything

I'm surprised more reactors didn't instantly recognize that it was Steve the second Mario crashed through the block wall, Minecraft sound effects and everything.
NGL it took me until I heard the enderman sfx for to realize it was steve. not the bat, not the zombie, not even the skeleton sound. Just the enderman

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I just feel like a dumbass for not recognising the blocks or sound effect so quickly in the trailer,

Still I'm over the inclusion and am fine with it but more excited about Sakurai talking about the stage and such than Steve himself.

Wonder what it'll be called though. "Smash World Seed?" "Overworld?" simply "Minecraft?" my curiosity must know!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This cannot be real.

Am I in a dream???

I am so happy right now. I love this dream.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just feel like a dumbass for not recognising the blocks or sound effect so quickly in the trailer,

Still I'm over the inclusion and am fine with it but more excited about Sakurai talking about the stage and such than Steve himself.

Wonder what it'll be called though. "Smash World Seed?" "Overworld?" simply "Minecraft?" my curiosity must know!
I saw someone suggest that it could be called “New World” and I think that’d work quite well honestly. You start in a random area with no player-built structures, like you just started a new world.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ya know, if Vergeben was indeed right about his info way back then, I wonder what was the deal with the Minecraft boss fight he mentionned.

'guess we see in a few minutes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Steve tilting his head is amazing

edit: Steve can't even get onto a regular platform without a double jump LMAO

edit 2: I just heard a breaking sound when Steve was mining the tree.... hmm

D

Deleted member

Ah so the ost that played during Steve's trailer was a remix of Hallland

D

Deleted member

Hmm.. so I was wrong about how the blocks would work. It's actually the block steve is standing on that degrades the fastest, and it would appear all the blocks degrade quickly enough so that there's no weird jank cheese you can do.

Steve is def looking like a character that is gonna be a super technical character. There are alot of things you have to keep to keep track of but if your opponent doesn't....

D

Deleted member

what the **** is this character moveset?

Bruuuuuuuh
Feels like Hero all over again where you have to on-the-spot remember all the small details in order to do the big brain plays, but without RNG being the focus, and more of a side thing.

Def a really unique moveset and I'm liking it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Steve looks obnoxious to play against.

Also rip Travis Touchdown.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
That Bomberman Mii costume is an insta-buy.

Also I'm a ****ing idiot
I feel like this pass could get away with every costume being Minecraft themed, but we'll see.

Not expecting a huge disconfirmation today like Geno or Master Chief, TBH.
It wasn't the two I mentioned but Travis is still a huge loss.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Rest in Peace, Travis.

But wow, that moveset is complex as ****, my little brain can barely handle all those info lol.
Steve is by far one of the strangest characters I have seen in this game.
Right?!

I feel like he is going to be the next Pac-Man.

Can be played very lame & get result, but can also do some galaxy brain stuff if played in the right hand.

Really look forward to what pro-Steve main will came up with.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Steve looks really fun.

Sucks we didn’t get any OG Minecraft music. I’ve seen cool remixed versions before, but I guess the Smash composers couldn’t come up with anything...

I wasn’t expecting full-body Minecraft miis. Haha.

Also, did anyone catch the release date? Either I missed it, or Google Translate really sucks (or Sakurai meant after the presentation?).

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Travis got deconfirmed as fully playable after me feeling so confident that he would be in. Another one of my most wanted got deconfirmed. Please don't be someone like KOS-MOS or Lloyd next:

Knonosaondbdaib.jpg

Still the Minecraft stage looks great.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Steve looks really fun.

Sucks we didn’t get any OG Minecraft music. I’ve seen cool remixed versions before, but I guess the Smash composers couldn’t come up with anything...

Also, did anyone catch the release date? Either I missed it, or Google Translate really sucks (or Sakurai meant after the presentation?).
The 13th I believe

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Steve looks really fun.

I wasn’t expecting full-body Minecraft miis. Haha.

It’s on October 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom