• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You can't fool a man twice.

That'd be... okay. Probably the least of the interesting Warriors franchises to choose IMO.
Eh, I'd be down for it since Xenoblade is full of interesting locations and the remixes would most likely be fire. Definitely no shortage of characters and unique weapon types too, especially if they're allowed to tap into Gears/Saga content.

I think Ys was another series they were considering but I don't know how that'd work since I've never played one of those games.

D

Deleted member

The lightning dragon that rules the skies! Rideo! Dragonic Vanquisher, "Fullbronto"!

Why is name changing restricted to 1 time every 30 days -_-
I mean the name wouldn't fit but still

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh, I'd be down for it since Xenoblade is full of interesting locations and the remixes would most likely be fire. Definitely no shortage of characters and unique weapon types too, especially if they're allowed to tap into Gears/Saga content.

I think Ys was another series they were considering but I don't know how that'd work since I've never played one of those games.
That's why I want it. It could also give an opportunity to try and give the Warriors series some experimentation, like FE: Warriors. Ys would be cool but I'm far, far more into Trails so don't know about that. Can see why it would fit with gameplay.

Still surprised (or maybe not) Final Fantasy Warriors hasn't happened. Would have been a good use for Dissidia NT's engine instead of......making Dissidia NT.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Ain't gonna lie though, I'm glad the Pranked feature got removed. That **** just ended up being annoying when your name turns purple every ****ing month. I'm pretty sure someone complained about how their username kept being purple until the end of time.
I wasn't even popular enough for anyone to prank me, so I never had that experience. Not that I really wanted to have it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just realized that I have about $10 on my switch, so I decided to buy FNAF1.

While I do consider myself a fan of the FNAF series, I don't actually own any of the titles, but I have played them before. So this is the first FNAF title I officially own.
Nice! Hope you enjoy it. I suggest going for Help Wanted next, you get the most bang for your buck there, plus 3D recreations of the first three games.

Dutch Raikuna

Too moody to write, brothers are being loud and ******, can't sleep, got doctor's in the morning and probably just going to breakfown to him how I've been feeling inside.

In the good light though, I'm finally meeting my best friend IRL for the first time in five months and us two are gonna get some food and chat tomorrow.

And I've got some of the coolest people I've ever met on here despite our own flaws and mood. My surprise pillar of support the past six months and just as strong now as the others has been this place.

I really hope one day in the future I get to meet a few of you guys IRL or even chat vocally online. Feeling reflective right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just realized that I have about $10 on my switch, so I decided to buy FNAF1.

While I do consider myself a fan of the FNAF series, I don't actually own any of the titles, but I have played them before. So this is the first FNAF title I officially own.
*chanting*

GET HELP WANTED

GET HELP WANTED

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m not a priority Triss cause I’m not scum. I’ll claim whenever though and show the back post where I softed.
So last I checked, Hyrule and Fire Emblem Warriors did pretty decent all things considered, so what's next?

Pokemon Warriors?
I hope so, this would be an amazing idea to have and makes way too much sense as a spinoff game. If Pokken can happen, I'd be surprised if this didn't happen at some point.

D

Deleted member

Quick little hypothetical I thought of:

1v1, Arceus vs ____(your choice)

Who do you choose?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I ended up sleeping during the Xbox stuff (damn you meds), but I guess its been mixed for gamers overall...gonna doubt for now

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I ended up sleeping during the Xbox stuff (damn you meds), but I guess its been mixed for gamers overall...gonna doubt for now
Man, is everyone messing up their presentations lately?

Dutch Raikuna

Well was planning to stay up but I don't want to tempt fate for tomorrow. If only my sibling actually gave cared and stopped talking after a certain time then maybe I wouldn't be going to sleep with headphones on and waking up with headaches.

Man, I'm glad I'm going to be talking to my doctor in person without worrying about people listening.

I've got questions to ask you guys tomorrow, mainly sources for stuff. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I'm gonna think of one more for your AMA. So goodnight from myself but first.

There's only one man for the job.

Dude you have been killing it the past few days with your posts. As expected of a follower of the Aegis.

fantastic-fantastic-old-spice-guy-quickmeme-52775555.jpg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
2020 is truly wild:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Justice is served. But seriously it took this long? How long has it been... like a month?
He actually got banned a few days before Mighty P said something and/or discovered that fact. It just didn't become a talking point until now. Perception skewed.

Edit: He was banned between the timeframe of the day before last and yesterday.

Last edited:

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Online shooter idea: sharks with laserbeams on their heads. Sharks have to move to breath (anti camping) and Bioshock taught us underwater environments can be amazing.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Online shooter idea: sharks with laserbeams on their heads. Sharks have to move to breath (anti camping) and Bioshock taught us underwater environments can be amazing.
It would take months to clear the red tape, so you'll just have to deal with a game where you play as an ill-tempered, mutated sea bass.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I would love to see them remake all 10/11 classic Mega Man games (counting & Bass) in the style of Mega Man 11. I really want to see them do that. Do it as like... Wily Wars 2. Then you can bring back Willy Tower.

2020 is truly wild:
That is.... amazing.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I would love to see them remake all 10/11 classic Mega Man games (counting & Bass) in the style of Mega Man 11. I really want to see them do that. Do it as like... Wily Wars 2. Then you can bring back Willy Tower.
Now you’re gonna start making me think of voice actors for the characters in all those games.

(though I do have Kyle Hebert in mind for Guts Man)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I think it's time for a trip down the Oregon Trail game.

Who should our travel party consist of?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
2020 is truly wild:
Well, things officially can't get any weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom